HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch stopped eating and pretended to think real hard for a minute.

"Hmmm, well, let's see, hm," Mitch said, "Heh, well, according to a feral, dear. The feral's favorite food is the one they're getting to eat at anyone time, heh."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borues brought the pizzas over to Valiant.

"Let me guess, 3 for me, 3 for thee, and 3 for thine?" He said.

"And remember Belisarius, ferals don't share their secrets easy," he said grinning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aryle put one hand over and one hand under the box, smiling.

"And a true friend knows that no favor is exchanged for another, no matter how great or small, when dealing with friends," she said, gently pushing the box back to him, "HOWEVER, if you DON'T show up at the village ready to move in tomorrow after work I will come after you with a crossbow myself. Clear?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss on the side of the muzzle. "I appreciate the trust," he said, "and I THINK I know where to go but how do you get credit for bringing me in if I just wander up to the gate?" He gave her what he hoped was a winning smile - at least according to his books. "I'd hate for you to get cheated."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I'm o-o-okay," Will deep breathing carried the words out as he worked to calm himself slightly. "I'm just... it's c-connected to what we talked about e-earlier. Seeing a knife freaks m-me out a bit. It's mostly an initial s-sight thing, I'll panic a b-bit, but calm down quickly. It'll be a l-long time before feel comfortable enough to h-hold one, though." Realizing the knife couldn't exactly be used from the drawer, he added, "D-don't worry, I should be okay now. Y-you can bring it out to c-cut the toppings."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch stopped eating and pretended to think real hard for a minute.
"Hmmm, well, let's see, hm," Mitch said, "Heh, well, according to a feral, dear. The feral's favorite food is the one they're getting to eat at anyone time, heh."
Nikki shrugged. "I'm just worried that you guys could end up on the wrong side of a diet. You kept yourselves on a balanced diet and with a more lot exercise than here." She bent down and kissed his finely-shaped tummy, then *boop*ed it. "And I surely don't want my hubbie to turn into a tanuki."
xhunterko wrote:Borues brought the pizzas over to Valiant.
"Let me guess, 3 for me, 3 for thee, and 3 for thine?" He said.
"And remember Belisarius, ferals don't share their secrets easy," he said grinning.
Belisarius stuck out his tongue at the bear. "If I kept secrets from the love of my life, we could never work as a couple. Single!"
Valiant hugged the wolf by his waist. "You're too sweet, amore mio, but still you haven't answered."
"Oh, that's easy: we found this big stock of cash once and knowing how much humans value it we brought it into our main den. And I guess, better spend it now that we live here rather than let it rot. As for your other question, well..." he put up a snobbish, indignated face. "I canìt believe it that you asked: You know my body almost better than me. Hmph!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh hey now! I'm NOT getting fat! Am I?" Mitch said, looking down to see if he were overweight or not!
Borues chuckled at the two as he munched on his pizza.
Aryle patted a face cheek with a paw.

"I think someone is missing the point of something," she said, "No bounty system for us. Unless you don't show. Or I will put a bounty on your head so large EVERY hunter in the neighborhood will come looking for you. See you soon!" She then moved the air conditioner door and left, not before giving the fox a wink.

As she closed it, she heard a grumble behind her. She sighed.

"Well, at least you managed to convince him, right?" Her dad said. She nodded.

"He's okay dad," she said. He shook his head, hugging his daughter.

"Rules are rules," he said.

"I know, I know," she replied, "This way, he's not too upset."

"Well, come on, let's go home," he said. She nodded and followed him, heading back into the woods. He looked down at her moping reluctantly. He smiled.

"So, am I to expect him to show up with a proposal offer or a courting request?" He said slyly.

"DADDY!" She whined, embarrassed, but uplifted a little. She looked back and smiled, before heading on.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary gave her a wave as she left and chuckled to himself. "Lose a home and gain a friend," he told himself before locking the 'door' from his side and setting the 'Ricky Rouse' alarm clock to six in the morning. "It's quite a day when everything changes. I wonder if I can convince her I'm boyfriend material? I'll have to ask that lady at the Pizza place for tips tomorrow morning. And who am I talking to?" He sat on the mattress and flicked a bug off it so the carapaced creature cracked off the wall. He pulled the latest of his romance books out of his pocket and began reading to see if his situation had literary precedent. It probably did. Virtually everything that could ever happen in life was seemingly in these books somewhere.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh hey now! I'm NOT getting fat! Am I?" Mitch said, looking down to see if he were overweight or not!
"You're not, relax. I would be already teasing you to no end...But about getting fat...I mean..." she sighed. "Have you considered artificial insemination?" There, she had asked it!
xhunterko wrote:Borues chuckled at the two as he munched on his pizza.
Trying to find an escape from the corner he had stuck himself into, Valiant turned to the bear. "Ah, er, uh...So, you...are going to hybernate when winter comes, or you'll live off the food of this place?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: The wolf smiled at the human, showing her that there were no cuts on his hand. "Fear not, human. Our flesh has been tested by far worse devices during our lives. We could walk on a bed of nails and harm ourselves not. But thank you for your concern, you are a good representative of your species."
"Huh. I had no idea wolf skin was so tough." Francis sounds surprised as she cleans up the glass. "Hmm. I wonder if I should write a book about wolves. Sort of a modern-day White Fang maybe." she ponders aloud. "You guys do seem to have a fascinating culture and a colourful history."

--------------------
Scotty smiles and gives Antweather a thumbs up in thanks before returning to eating.

--------------------
"All right. See ya. 'Ave fun." Chris pauses to switch on the extractor fan and then leaves Meeko to it, shutting the door behind her. She heads to the laundry, dropping the items into the machine and reading the detergent packet. She adds a scoop of the powder to the draw and then switches on the machine and washes her paws in the laundry sink.

--------------------
Pecan wrote:"I'm o-o-okay," Will deep breathing carried the words out as he worked to calm himself slightly. "I'm just... it's c-connected to what we talked about e-earlier. Seeing a knife freaks m-me out a bit. It's mostly an initial s-sight thing, I'll panic a b-bit, but calm down quickly. It'll be a l-long time before feel comfortable enough to h-hold one, though." Realizing the knife couldn't exactly be used from the drawer, he added, "D-don't worry, I should be okay now. Y-you can bring it out to c-cut the toppings."
"Okay. If you're sure." Derek releases the mink and stands again. "Well, I 'ave anovver job if you're up to it. You can put da sauce on da pizza bases if ya want. Just smear it on wiv da spoon dere." the human suggests.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

[quote="Hlaoroo"]"Huh. I had no idea wolf skin was so tough." Francis sounds surprised as she cleans up the glass. "Hmm. I wonder if I should write a book about wolves. Sort of a modern-day White Fang maybe." she ponders aloud. "You guys do seem to have a fascinating culture and a colourful history."
"Just good old selection. And yes, we do have our own culture and history... And you're one of the few humans who actually care about it. The others are researchers, but their books on us are regarded as study material only."
"And White Fang was about a halfbreed dog/wolf who escaped his slavery," Amadora added. "We are born free."
"What do you do for a job, if I may ask," Caesar asked
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Anthweather patted the cat on the head and gave him a peace sign in return.

"Now now Amadora," Borues said, "One need not judge another by their birth or heritage. If I did that." And here Borues lowered his voice.

"No one, would get to live on my territory, heh, but I digress," he said, "As far as winter, I'll of course, hibernate." He had not noticed, but he was already half way through his second pizza when he looked down. He blinked, and slowed his eating.

Mitch quite nearly choked on his pizza!

"NOT the time nor the place to discuss that love," he said, "Come on, let's climb the wall and get into your room through your window. It'll be fun and we can talk there..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary sat on his bed and read his book in the lamp light, frowning over several words. "Ki...Kip knew that," he read, stumbling over the unusual heroine's name again, "She'd know...n what he'd expected." He was getting better at it. He barely stumbled over any of the words now. Except the really long ones, of course. He wondered if Aryle would be interested in him reading these to her. Or would she prefer Poetry? Probably the latter. What was the name of that poet again? Shake something. Shake beer? He wondered if there was enough water for a glass. Nope, a bare few drops. He'd figured this had been some Human's safe hole, built into the next building but separate from it. Perhaps a Human feral had made it to hide from the Police and Animal Control?

Anyhow, he read on, still listening for sounds outside.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Left alone to finally wash himself off with the hum of the ceiling fan, Meeko just looked at the closed door for a few seconds before turning to climb over and into the bathtub. He looked around the tub to get himself further situated beyond where the water came from. After closing the curtain he turned on the water, with the split second moment of plumbing noise the seemingly unlimited amount of water flowed from the faucet. Watching the water flow, build up around the drain slightly before disappearing, he thought of where he was at again. A few seconds later he switched it to the shower, after a moment of more plumbing noise the water went from pouring to down pouring onto him unlike some of the worst rain storms he had been in. The water going down the drain had a dirty tinge to it for the first few seconds before it ran clear.

It would take a minute or two for him to realize that he should start using shampoo to clean himself instead of just relying on water. When he did what he did not realize was he probably used to much by filling his entire paw up with shampoo to wash himself off. Most of the shampoo ran off before it even foamed up. Though for a first attempt it was wasteful and got the job mostly done. It would take even a few more minutes of him standing in the water wondering whether or not he had washed all the shampoo off.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I-I can do sauce, sure!" Will grabbed the offered spoon as he said this, eager to help. "Where do you want m-me set up at?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star turned to Derek, distracting and confusing him as the panda walked passed him. He shook his head, still upset by the wolf though he ignored him, "Oh, sorry. Only a bit. Been a kind of culture shock with luke warm initial reception." He said, rubbing his collar, inspecting it for any potential damage from being grabbed there as he picked up a basket and brought it inside, not wanting to risk carrying more than one.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ah, well I apologize for that," Trello said, hefting a basket in as well, "So you are new here I assume?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After having a private conversation with Rikki, Mitch hugs her again. Mitch then takes out his cell phone again to check his email, and nods.

"Check your email for tickets. My dad, JUST, JUST got us a 1-3 day whirlwind tour, royal treatment, VIP exclusivity, WITH Valiant and Bel, to Blue Peak Shore," he said, "Thought it'd be funny for part of our pre-nuptial ceremonies to take place on a tropical island. Complete with a staff and royal guard compliment. Flight leaves at the latest tomorrow afternoon. Family spots optional."

Mitch sighed, shaking his head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Val mysteriously left at a text, and subsequently came back shortly, Borues shrugged.

"Oh good, I was hoping the pizza wasn't going to be consumed by Bell all by himself," Borues said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A teeny tiny voice echoed above Zacahary's head.

"Hmmph, must be nice, to fall in love," she said, a hint of distaste in her mouth.
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, it's not so bad," Zachary said, lying back on the bed and looking up for who's spoken. He was trying not to sound too shocked as it was probably a rodent hiding in the walls.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:After having a private conversation with Rikki, Mitch hugs her again. Mitch then takes out his cell phone again to check his email, and nods.
"Check your email for tickets. My dad, JUST, JUST got us a 1-3 day whirlwind tour, royal treatment, VIP exclusivity, WITH Valiant and Bel, to Blue Peak Shore," he said, "Thought it'd be funny for part of our pre-nuptial ceremonies to take place on a tropical island. Complete with a staff and royal guard compliment. Flight leaves at the latest tomorrow afternoon. Family spots optional."
Mitch sighed, shaking his head.
Rikki's jaw dropped. "THE Blue Peak Shore resort? Meriweather Island? Hunky savages and adventures? How--Who is your dad?!" And then she almost snapped his back in her strongest happy hug. "YAY! Can't wait to tell them! Ohh this is SO going to be best wedding EVER!! Can I marry your dad too??!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:After Val mysteriously left at a text, and subsequently came back shortly, Borues shrugged.
"Oh good, I was hoping the pizza wasn't going to be consumed by Bell all by himself," Borues said.
Valiant assumed a dramaticcaly noble pose. "I was called to solve a matter of *love*! What can I say, sometimes you need the Italian touch!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It is safe to come out," Zachary told the figure in the roof. "For once, I have eaten today."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ow the scars! The scars!" Mitch exclaimed as Rikki hugged him, he was smiling nonetheless!

"My dad, Benjamin Grandestaffe, chief of a small micronation, married to Nora Grandestaffe, who's carrying in her womb at least 3 of my brand new siblings, probably stuck in some diplomacy thingy with it," Mitch said, "So we may have to work some, heh eh heh. You probably won't get to tell him. He'll receive an email about the tickets here in a bit."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bear smiled, finishing his second pizza without realizing it.

"Eh heh, SUUUUUURE," Borues said, "At least the happy couple loves each other, heh." It was at that moment Valiant's phone dinged a familiar tone.

"Oh, sounds like you got mail," he said, then grinned, "Would you like me to hold your phone and swirl it around a bit so you can 'chase the mailman' eh? Heh."
"Safety? A relative term, especially for one concerning the other," the voice said, "It means something entirely different for you and for me. IS it really safe for one such as I? Perhaps, perhaps not. Are you the violent type to act rashly? Let's find out."

Here, from the door that led to the toilet, dropped down a tiny insect head. Followed by part of a large, fuzzy body, followed by at least two very fuzzy legs. Even in the dark, the features of a tarantula were easy to recognize.

"Are you so sure it is safe for one like me?" She said, keeping a sharp, beedy eye on the fox.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary drew his legs up into his arms protective embrace and yipped slightly at the newcomer. "Su...surely that shouldd be 'Am I safe with you,' yes? You Tarantarantulas have a bit of... of a reputation, after all?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star nodded as he set down the basket he was carrying, "Yeah, moved here today in fact. Been a bit of a roller coaster ride to be honest."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hmm, that's true. I'd prefer to write about you being free, I think. I'd want to do you justice. I'm a writer by trade." Francis answers, indicating the bookshelf. There are half a dozen books there bearing her name, but the wolf that organised them clearly couldn't read as there's no particular order to the books except for groups of colour.
"Say. How do you know what White Fang is about? Have you read it?"

--------------------
xhunterko wrote:Anthweather patted the cat on the head and gave him a peace sign in return.
Scotty grins back, feeling a certain connection to the young panda. He finishes his slice of pizza and then offers the open box to her in case she'd like to try a piece.

--------------------
Pecan wrote:"I-I can do sauce, sure!" Will grabbed the offered spoon as he said this, eager to help. "Where do you want m-me set up at?"
"Let's put you over 'ere." Derek suggests, deliberately putting Will as far from the knife as possible. He also kicks a stool up against the bench for Will to stand on so he can reach more easily.
"Once I've chopped fings I can pass 'em across ta ya an' ya can build da pizzas."

Chris appears from the hallway and looks around the kitchen.
"Er... What 'appened 'ere?" she asks, gesturing to the downed wolf as the other animals seem to almost ignore him.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Ow the scars! The scars!" Mitch exclaimed as Rikki hugged him, he was smiling nonetheless!
"My dad, Benjamin Grandestaffe, chief of a small micronation, married to Nora Grandestaffe, who's carrying in her womb at least 3 of my brand new siblings, probably stuck in some diplomacy thingy with it," Mitch said, "So we may have to work some, heh eh heh. You probably won't get to tell him. He'll receive an email about the tickets here in a bit."
The ferret looked at him with hearts in her eyes. "How perfect can a male get to be? How many will come with us? Shall we celebrate honeymoon among the waterfalls up on the tallest peak?" She was almost jumping on her feet, biting her lower lip.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:The bear smiled, finishing his second pizza without realizing it.
"Eh heh, SUUUUUURE," Borues said, "At least the happy couple loves each other, heh." It was at that moment Valiant's phone dinged a familiar tone.
"Oh, sounds like you got mail," he said, then grinned, "Would you like me to hold your phone and swirl it around a bit so you can 'chase the mailman' eh? Heh."
Valiant shook her head. "Ah-ah, when I get a mail from Rikki, only I get to read a mali from Ri*ICK!*" Basically, his body reacted in a funny way.
His neck fur stood up so fast that it broke his collar.
His ears almost seemed to grow.
His tail went up and !
His eyes shrunk into dots.
"ick..." he repeated
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc; If the gratuitous use of the letter s didn't give anything away, these are all snakes.

"Oh how fun! At least it's not been boring! Make any new friends?" Trello asked Star.
"Well, my detail, about 20 or so. Plus four bath ladies for our, lesson, plus security of course. And what family we decide to bring with us," Mitch said, smiling, then he frowned, feigning hurt, "H-hey hey now! I thought I was your hunky savage?!"

A pair of beady yellow eyes watched the two from under Rikki's bed, mostly amused at the two's antics. Chuckling at the poor panda's attempts at romance.
A tiny slippery reptilian tongue slipped it's way onto one of the mink's toes and around his ankle as he stepped up to the counter from one of the smaller holes in the cabinet on the floor. It's owner chuckled slightly. If anything, the reaction from Will based on his sssssspecies would be well worth the rissssssk.
Borues tilted his at Valiant.

"Everything okay there bud?" He asked.

Anthweather put paws to her chest as if surprised.

"Oh! For me? Quite the gentleman, thank you," she said, taking a slice, "You are going to make a young lady cat(or boy cat, we don't judge mind you) very happy!" She paused a moment.

"Do you know sign language?" She asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meeko was about to get his own unasked for visitor.

"Tsssssssssk, ssssssssilly ferret," came a voice from behind the toilet, a snaky voice, "You are to wasssssssh with it, not ssssssimply rub it over. You know how to sssssscrub ssssssomething clean yessssss? Ssssssame thing with your body. There isssss a brusssssh. You know how to usssssse it yessssss? Place sssssshampoo on brussssssh, brussssssh and sssssscrub into fur. THAT will clean you. Ssssssilly ferret. Don't be wassssssteful now."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"OH good, you didn't try to kill me first blush," the tarantula said, crawling all the way out, her full, fuzzy body walking across the cieling towards the fox.

"Though most people are mostly smart, and leave us tarantulas alone and scoot us away," she said, pausing above the fox's head.

"My name is Heather," she said, waiting for his response.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Borues tilted his at Valiant.
"Everything okay there bud?" He asked.
Veeery slowly, the Italian Wolfdog turned his head at the bear.
"Meriweather," he said, as if afraid to make the phone disappear if he spoke it loudly. Then, as if in a trance, he walked to Belisarius. He showed him the phone. "Meriweather," he repeated.
The wolf looked at the screen, scratched his chin, tilted his head in puzzlement. "Uh...what is 'Meriweather'?" and for that, he got a cuff from Amadora. "Ow!"
"Meriweather Island, as the humans call it, is the sacred island of Tricana, where animals are free as citizens, and red wolves have created their own free tribe. You forgot the tales of old?"
"I thought they were fables, and it's not that newspapers are delivered to ferals anywa-Ih!" he was stopped in midsentence by Valiant, who grabbed his muzzle and kept it locked between his paws. "We are going there. To Blue Peak Shore. For the wedding. Rikki's wedding. OUR wedding."
And all of a sudden, even the feral she-wolf was at a loss for words. "You are going to..?"
Caesar burst out in a hearty laugh! "Oh, my dear, beloved wife! Our son, married under the auspicious of the most sacred divinities! After that, he could literally *inherit* the pack's leadership! If it's not the most creative twist of fate!"
Amadora facepawlmed, sighed deeply as if she had just been invited to a funeral. "The gods hate me..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ki...Kill you with what," Zachary asked, not taking his eyes off the newcomer. . "These books are only small so I doubt they c...could do it. And it would be bad decorum. Uh... bad form. Of..of course I can guarantee bad form - me running around in blind panic - if you land on my face, Heather. Oh! I'm Zachary, by the... by the way." He scooched back a bit further... and fell off the bed. "Ow," he said, getting himself up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star hesitated to answer the panda, if just for a moment, "Oh, it hasn't been boring at all, I'm just not use to so much hustle and bustle. And... I guess, I just need to get to know them a bit better. This is all kinda new for me, in so many different ways."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ha ha well it's gonna get busier with new blood coming in tomorrow, heh," Trello said to Star, "I guess it's kinda hard to converse with folk when they're always running about. AND OR if you're usually really really quiet."

Trello winked at Star at that sentence.

"Still though, speaking of getting to know," she said, "Where are you from?"

She then turned to Chris.

"Oh, my idiot boyfriend turned up drunk and tried to carry poor Star off," she said, "So I did the most logical thing with my crossbow I could think of. He'll be napping that orange soda off for a while now. No need to worry bout him."
Heather slowly let herself down on a piece of web onto the fox's bed. She then crawled up to his pillow and sat there.

"You'd be surprised," she said, "They all grab the nearest, largest thing next to them and start whacking away. Smashing furniture, lamps, glasses. All because you said hello."

"Sit," she command softly, pointing back to where Zach's seat used to be.
Four taps by the back door announced the presence of Antario.

"Now now Amadora, the gods loveth whom they chastiseth, do they not?" He said, smiling.

"Now, now, it is not FOR the wedding, that is not for another 27 days. What this trip IS for is their, Educational Lessons," he said, "Which is, for us, a prerequisite for the wedding. I know it seems like we are planning a lot, but Mitch and Rikki, and by extension, Val and Bel, have agreed to do things the traditional way. So that means we have some say in certain matters. And if, as some fear it may be, this is to be the LAST Grand Royal wedding. Why NOT have it in a place fitting for such an occasion then?"

He paused a moment.

"Now, there is the lessons, then after the waiting period, the private ceremony," he said, "THEN the public Grand Celebration which is a public reenactment of part of the wedding. However while the official wedding is private, the public is not made aware until the celebration. So, Amadora, lucky for you, you can pick and choose which one is 'your official' version."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary sat just a smidgen away from the large spider for safety - not as safe as he might have, of course as that would involve him being in another room - and kept contemplation on his visitor. "You know," he said with a shaky smile, "for a death machine you're quite nice looking." He put his hands on his knees to stop them shaking - either hands or knees, it was all good. "So, h-how come you're introducing yourself, Heather?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star's eyes slightly closed at the mention of being quiet, but said nothing, "True, when there's lots of noise it feels futile to try and raise your voice. I'm from Chicago. The streets specifically, until dad picked me up. How about you? Obviously you're from the village, but, wolf boyfriend aside, what's up with you?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Let's put you over 'ere." Derek suggests, deliberately putting Will as far from the knife as possible. He also kicks a stool up against the bench for Will to stand on so he can reach more easily.
"Once I've chopped fings I can pass 'em across ta ya an' ya can build da pizzas."
"O-okay, leave it to me!" Will gave a mock salute as he nodded at Derek. "I-I'll make the pizzas look amazing!" He hurried up the stool as he heard Chris' question.
Hlaoroo wrote:Chris appears from the hallway and looks around the kitchen.
"Er... What 'appened 'ere?" she asks, gesturing to the downed wolf as the other animals seem to almost ignore him.
xhunterko wrote:A tiny slippery reptilian tongue slipped it's way onto one of the mink's toes and around his ankle as he stepped up to the counter from one of the smaller holes in the cabinet on the floor. It's owner chuckled slightly. If anything, the reaction from Will based on his sssssspecies would be well worth the rissssssk.
"W-wolf?" he asked politely from atop the stool. "There's a wolf i-in here? Is everything all riiaAAUGH!" He went to turn in place on top of the stool as to get a better look at the wolf, but something had been wrapped around his ankle, causing him to trip and land against the floor on his back.

He winced in pain from the ground as he gave out a small "o-ow..." before getting himself up slowly. "I-I'm o-okay."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Four taps by the back door announced the presence of Antario.
"Now now Amadora, the gods loveth whom they chastiseth, do they not?" He said, smiling.
"Now, now, it is not FOR the wedding, that is not for another 27 days. What this trip IS for is their, Educational Lessons," he said, "Which is, for us, a prerequisite for the wedding. I know it seems like we are planning a lot, but Mitch and Rikki, and by extension, Val and Bel, have agreed to do things the traditional way. So that means we have some say in certain matters. And if, as some fear it may be, this is to be the LAST Grand Royal wedding. Why NOT have it in a place fitting for such an occasion then?"
He paused a moment.
"Now, there is the lessons, then after the waiting period, the private ceremony," he said, "THEN the public Grand Celebration which is a public reenactment of part of the wedding. However while the official wedding is private, the public is not made aware until the celebration. So, Amadora, lucky for you, you can pick and choose which one is 'your official' version."
Bel and Val went all sad "Aw."
Amadora just showed a happy smirk. "Oh, don't you worry. I'll make sure that everything goes just *fine*. For us all."
Valiant sighed. "I don't understand: what kind of 'education' are we going to get there?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Why I'm talking with you? Silly fox. I have sat here and done nothing to you and yet you are afraid of me," Heather said, "Why I'm talking with you? This: How do you think that makes me feel? And a death machine. Really? Tell me. How many beings do you think I've killed this week? Hmm?"
"Did you not look at the books you received at least once earlier yet?" Antario said, looking between the both of them, "And did not the Bath ladies talk to you and Mitch and Rikki about it earlier?"

"Snerk, oh please Mr. Detective just about to get married do the logic work with that brain eh?" Borues said, teasing.

"Clearly it's about OOF!" He said, receiving a blow from Antario's staff to the stomach.

"Hey!" He replied.

"Younger ears here," Antario responded. Borues simply crossed his arms with a huff.
Mitch's ears twitched a little.

"Did you hear something?" He asked Rikki, looking under the bed.
"Well, I'm just a hunter," she said, then smiling at the baskets, "And gatherer, mostly gatherer. I come from a Georgia private wild life preserve an' the males there, well, not much to look at. Then I get here and the first charming male I meet? Wolf boy back there, heh. Oh, the mink." She walked over to Will, waving for Star to follow, helping him up when she got there.

"You sure you okay bud?" Trello asked.

"NOTSSSSSSS FOR LONG!" A strong, raspy, female snake voice shouted as the owner, a young king cobra, darted out of her whole straight for Will's face! Mouth wide open, eyes of fury, fangs sparkling and saliva and venom dripping from her tongue!
Last edited by xhunterko on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Despite himself, Zachary chuckled. "Sorry, Heather," he said, "I suppose I'm going by reputation. ". Swallowing, he lay down on the bed and propped his head up on his hand so his face was quite close to the large spider. "This show more trust, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

xhunterko wrote:She walked over to Will, waving for Star to follow, helping him up when she got there.

"You sure you okay bud?" Trello asked.

"NOTSSSSSSS FOR LONG!" A strong, raspy, female snake voice shouted as the owner, a young king cobra, darted out of her whole straight for Will's face! Mouth wide open, eyes of fury, fangs sparkling and saliva and venom dripping from her tongue!
Will opened his mouth to answer his helper, but stopped upon hearing the shout from ahead. All he could is flop backwards again, though this time not from tripping, but for dodging, for survival. "W-w-w-w-why is there a snake in here?!" He questions in a loud, panicked tone as his back hit the floor once more, though he still isn't loud enough to be considered shouting.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty blushes a little at the compliment and then shakes his head in answer to the question before reaching for his pad.
"I'd like to learn it." he writes to Anthweather. "Do you know it?"

--------------------
Over by the wolves, Frances suddenly appears to be miles away.
"Meriweather...Blue Peak Shore..." she repeats quietly.

--------------------
"O... Kay den..." Chris says before jumping in surprise as Will is pursued by the snake. Before she can react Derek has grabbed the only non-lethal weapon he has, his chopping board, and brought it down on the snake's head in an attempt to pin her.
"Call animal control!" he shouts, sending Chris scrambling for the phone.
"Dere's no dial tone. We ain't set it up yet!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Over by the wolves, Frances suddenly appears to be miles away.
"Meriweather...Blue Peak Shore..." she repeats quietly.
"You know the place?" Caesar asked her
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star followed Trello at her wave, but jumped back at the appearance of the cobra, not relaxing much as it got trapped by the chopping board, "Why can't things go normal for five seconds? Got any boxes we can put that thing in? Or containers?" He said, looking around for a more permanent solution to secure peace of mind.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I think that's everyone except meeko since civ hasn't responded to him yet. will probably skip that and move that snake elsewhere.

Antario gently took Frances's hands in his paws.

"My dear, if it means that much to you, I'm sure SOMETHING can be arranged for you to accompany us," he said softly.

Anthweather signed to Scotty.

Oh, it is quite easy once you get the hang of it. She signed. However, we start off slow.

She then smiled and winked.

"Care to take a stab at interpreting that?" She asked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"KILLLSHHHHHHHHHHHPTHBHSSSSSSSSSSSSGRRRRRRR!!!" Managed the snake as it struggled under the weight of the cutting board. It struggled and whipped around but so long as the human kept down pressure it wouldn't get away! Trello didn't think twice. Dumping the basket of herbs empty, she positioned it behind the snake, scooping it's body into the basket.

"Star! I've got a phone in my collar. It's unlocked, go to contacts and dial Hunk!" She said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heather huffed.

"Oh, I don't know, you can easily clap your jaw back down on your neck, trapping me," Heather said, "But honestly, tell me. Is that all you know of spiders?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch tilted his head this way and that, but then he twitched his head down, and his phone was gone!

"Oh my, what is this? What have we here? Oh my, I hope none of this ssssshould get online, heh heh heh," said a voice. Mitch calmly took his crossbow from where he set it.

"Hon, call those numbers I gave you," he said, looking underneath her bed for the source of the voice.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch tilted his head this way and that, but then he twitched his head down, and his phone was gone!
"Oh my, what is this? What have we here? Oh my, I hope none of this ssssshould get online, heh heh heh," said a voice. Mitch calmly took his crossbow from where he set it.
"Hon, call those numbers I gave you," he said, looking underneath her bed for the source of the voice.
Rikki made a face to her fiancée, like 'are you being *serious*?', then "Love? That snake, me ferret. Hold it there a second..." She slid herself under the bed.
Then came a mostly disturbing series of wrestling noises from under the bed!