HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

WhiskeyMutt wrote:
Bishop follows him closely into the woods, taking in all the sounds and sights he often doesn't see in the city. He runs his paws through the oncoming branches and leaves and riles up the question," so, how long you been here?"
Lance took a deep breath and absentmindedly played with his collar a bit. "I've lived in Sunset my whole life, my mom found me wandering the streets as a puppy." He said taking in the quite noises of the woods around him as the two trekked a bit deeper into them.
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Lance took a deep breath and absentmindedly played with his collar a bit. "I've lived in Sunset my whole life, my mom found me wandering the streets as a puppy." He said taking in the quite noises of the woods around him as the two trekked a bit deeper into them.[/quote]

Bishop shrugs and pulls a small packet f honey he got from the restraunt from his collar and opens it, taking a sip and then offering a sip to Lance. " want some?"
Last edited by WhiskeyMutt on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Jessica awoke after sleeping in her new room for the first time. She got up, put her collar on, and was ready to face the day and make new friends.
Before she left, She texted to her pen pal. She was having a hard time. seems she thought that she had traversed dimensions and that her dad isn't frozen in an alternate timeline that she came from. but, that was just the way she was, and of course, Jess felt the need to attempt to help her through it.
as she was about to go out the door, her mom called from the kitchen. "Jess, could you make a stop by the vet and drop off your records? I'm busy unpacking a few things and I figured since you're going out..."
"Yeah, I'll go do that right now, mom," the Norwegian Elkhound called back in her very slight accent.
"Thanks. They're sitting on the table right by the door."
"Okay, bye Mom. I love you," she said as she grabbed the folder and walked out the door.
"Love you too, Jess."

after a little while of walking, she had arrived at the Vet.
She walked in and up to the front desk, waiting politely for someone she could give the records to.
hmmm, maybe there are some pets here I can talk to,Jess thought. A vet's office has to be just rife with problems I can try to help fix.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Hey, who's that?" Nate asked, seeing the new dog come in.

"I don't know" Archy said, looking at her. He walked over but still didn't recognise her. "Hey, are you new around here?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Jess turned to look at the other dog. "Yeah, I just moved last night. I'm just here to drop off my records. I'm Jessica Drake," she said as she offered her paw to Archy.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Souske quickly recognized the voice of the red panda "You have to tell me how you seem to remain so quiet."he stood as soon as he heard her mention his gear"You have my gear then why are we standing here.One thing though you might hear me talking with a German or Russian accent as you are currently the only person I sort of trust and before you ask yes the British accent is real."
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh, it comes with the size mostly, dear," Nora said, then nodded as he explained his accents.

"If you ask me, I think you might be too cautious," she said, leading him in the direction of the park, "So, got adopted right away I take it? How ya liking it?"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Jess turned to look at the other dog. "Yeah, I just moved last night. I'm just here to drop off my records. I'm Jessica Drake," she said as she offered her paw to Archy.
"Ah, I'm Archy, this is Nate" the dog explained as he shook the offered paw, "we got attacked by...."

"Two hundred and fifty bees" Nate finished, "or more... I lost count of how many holes there were in my butt."

"Yea, that..." Archy said, "so, when'd you get here? We didn't notice any moving trucks before we left."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

razgriz wrote:"Ah, I'm Archy, this is Nate" the dog explained as he shook the offered paw, "we got attacked by...."

"Two hundred and fifty bees" Nate finished, "or more... I lost count of how many holes there were in my butt."

"Yea, that..." Archy said, "so, when'd you get here? We didn't notice any moving trucks before we left."
"Well, we got here pretty late. Nice to meet you, Archy, Nate. Sorry to hear about the bees. How exactly did it happen, if you don't mind my asking?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Well, most of the pets and families went on a camping trip... first night we got attacked by two strays.... we think... no one would tell us anything about it" Archy said, "and sometime after that, someone knocked down a bee hive and... we were the only people still outside."

"Yea... that wasn't fun" Nate said, "and now we're stuck here for a little bit and then going home."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked at Bishop and shook his head "No thanks I'm fine." He said as he turned a corner in the woods going though some underbrush.

___

A nurse walked into the room and sat behind the counter "Sorry to keep you waiting how may I help you?" she asked eyeing the papers in the Dogs hand.
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked at Bishop and shook his head "No thanks I'm fine." He said as he turned a corner in the woods going though some underbrush
Bishop shrugs and finishes off the packet, following Lance tediously, keeping an eye out for snakes and the like.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

razgriz wrote:"Well, most of the pets and families went on a camping trip... first night we got attacked by two strays.... we think... no one would tell us anything about it" Archy said, "and sometime after that, someone knocked down a bee hive and... we were the only people still outside."

"Yea... that wasn't fun" Nate said, "and now we're stuck here for a little bit and then going home."
"Well, at least you get to meet me," Jess said, smiling. "There's one other pet that moved in last night, but I don't know when he'll wake up. At least you aren't allergic to bee stings. You'd be dead."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Ugh, when you have that many things poking you, you might as well be" Nate said, "I'd rather get a hundred shots here than that." He stuck his tongue out at the thought.

"Yea," Archimedes said, "it is nice meeting you... Are you gonna stick around here a while? We've got some games in our room."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I didn't really have anything planned for today, so I can stay. It's always nice to hang out with new friends," she said, wagging her tail.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"Please let's not talk about my adoption humans will just abandon you or attempt to hurt you plus this collar chafes my fur I would take it off but um...I don't know how,"said Souske while following Nora"Also I can't remember if you've told me your name that and you have my rifle too right?
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yep, it's Nora by the way," she said, "But you needn't be so hard on 'em. The only reason most of us are alive is because of this government here. Rescued most of us and made all of us refugees. We thank our ancestors every day for their intervention. But anyways. It's a bit of a walk, can you hop from tree to tree?"

--------------------
"Say guys, Lance and Bishop have went for a hike," Mitch said, "Wanna catch up with them?"
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"Yes I didn't grow up in the alleyway's of Boston without having to learn to be very agile," said Souske"In fact most ferals say I can beat a cat at gymnastics."
Last edited by Ace11 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All righty then," Nora said, as they reached the parks tree line, "Come on up with ya." She said, jumping on to the nearest tree and climbing all the way up. She waited for him and looked down.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I didn't really have anything planned for today, so I can stay. It's always nice to hang out with new friends," she said, wagging her tail.
"Alright" Archimedes said, "what first?" He wagged his tail thinking about games, "smash bros or something on the wii?"

"Smash Bro's" Nate said, "that'll be easiest with three of us."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance swatted away a few bugs as they passed some bushes with berries growing on them "Hmmmm, I wonder what these are?" He asked no one in particular as he examined the dark blue and small berries on the bush.
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance swatted away a few bugs as they passed some bushes with berries growing on them "Hmmmm, I wonder what these are?" He asked no one in particular as he examined the dark blue and small berries on the bush.
Bishop smiles and immediately scoops some up, "I think these are blueberries!" he says, sitting at Lance's feet
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Souske quickly climbed the tree"Which way from here?"he asked
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"This a way," she said, pointing in the old church's direction. Then she leapt about four trees away, stopping and turned around to watch Souske give it a try.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues, meanwhile, gave the carcass a good look around. When he was done, he snorted.

"You weren't kidding when you said you picked the weakest," he said to Bel, "Maybe a bone or two. But definitely not worth picking apart. Feh. I'll just burn it for you."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

razgriz wrote:"Alright" Archimedes said, "what first?" He wagged his tail thinking about games, "smash bros or something on the wii?"

"Smash Bro's" Nate said, "that'll be easiest with three of us."
"I haven't actually played that since my last family reunion," she replied. "I kicked my cousins' tails."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"I played it at stage crew" Nate said, "but, they stopped letting me play when the crew couldn't beat me."

"I played against Dad and Eve a bit" Archy said, "but, not all that much." He lead them back to the lounge area with all the games.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

WhiskeyMutt wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance swatted away a few bugs as they passed some bushes with berries growing on them "Hmmmm, I wonder what these are?" He asked no one in particular as he examined the dark blue and small berries on the bush.
Bishop smiles and immediately scoops some up, "I think these are blueberries!" he says, sitting at Lance's feet
"Yep, I think they are." Lance said as he picked a few from the bush and popped one in his mouth eating it. "mmmm, tastes pretty good." he said handing off some of the others he picked to Bishop for him to have.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Borues, meanwhile, gave the carcass a good look around. When he was done, he snorted.

"You weren't kidding when you said you picked the weakest," he said to Bel, "Maybe a bone or two. But definitely not worth picking apart. Feh. I'll just burn it for you."
"Ohh, a picky feral," Rikki said. "Must mean that prey is quite more abundant than one thought, here around."
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

IceKitsune wrote:
WhiskeyMutt wrote:
"Yep, I think they are." Lance said as he picked a few from the bush and popped one in his mouth eating it. "mmmm, tastes pretty good." he said handing off some of the others he picked to Bishop for him to have.

Bishop smiles at Lance and nods gratefully, Thank you lance. he says politely and sits beside him.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Do you forget that I snacked on a ferret carcass once?" Borues said, giving her an eye.

"I was only meaning the material," Borues corrected, "I might be able to use a throat bone for a necklace but that is quite small as well." The wind picked up more ever so slightly. Borues looked up but still saw no clouds. A frown grew on his face.

"We use animal parts too," Mitch said, "This fur is gonna make some awesome gloves. So guys, do you wanna follow Lance on a hike?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki climbed up her partner's body -just to make sure, you know. "Ready when you want. Lead the way."
Belisarius bowed in respect to the bear. "Have a nice day, hunter."
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Souske jumped to Nora"That was easy a little too easy."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

razgriz wrote:"I played it at stage crew" Nate said, "but, they stopped letting me play when the crew couldn't beat me."

"I played against Dad and Eve a bit" Archy said, "but, not all that much." He lead them back to the lounge area with all the games.
"Well, then. Let's get stated, shall we?" Jess said as she followed Archy into the lounge.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues nodded in kind.

"All righty then," Borues said, grabbing the carcass by the legs, tying them, then hoisting it over his shoulder, "Don't get yourselves caught in the rain, it can get quite nasty here." And with that, he walked off into the woods.

"See ya!" Mitch yelled as he left, "Well, all righty then. Let's go before they get too far! Come on!" He went off in the direction he thought Lance did and, after picking up his scent, followed the same trail he did.

---------------------

Nora's eyes lit up.

"Very well then," she said, hopping away once, "Try and keep up, we'll drop down once the trees thin out though." She then bolted away like lightning and was soon six trees away.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Ian was on his way into the Vet's office to turn in his records, as he entered the office he thought he saw a familiar figure walking into the lounge.
Hey Jess is that you?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Well, then. Let's get stated, shall we?" Jess said as she followed Archy into the lounge.
Archimedes quickly grabbed a controller and flopped back on the couch as the wii started up. He got the game loaded and poked through its menus for a good setup. Eventually he loaded the ever-changing pokemon map.

Nate leaped over the couch and grabbed the other controllers. He took one and handed the other to Jess.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:Ian was on his way into the Vet's office to turn in his records, as he entered the office he thought he saw a familiar figure walking into the lounge.
Hey Jess is that you?
Jess poked her head back out of the lounge. "Oh, hey, Ian." She turned to archy and said "Mind if I invite my other friend to join us?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

WhiskeyMutt wrote:
Bishop smiles at Lance and nods gratefully, Thank you lance. he says politely and sits beside him.
Lance finished his blueberries and stood up. "Well lets get going." He said walking future into the woods a bit. He turned a corner and spotted out of the corner of his eyes a small clearing that had a cave in it. "Hey look at that! A cave!" He said excitedly jogging towards it.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"That may not be a good idea, my friend," Belisarius called out. Even without shouting, his voice was still powerful enough to be heard at a distance.
The wolf was approaching, together with his mate Valiant, Rikki and Mitch.