HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

dusk

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by dusk »

Jolty slowly approaches the party, entirely unsure of what is happening.
As I gaze upon the stars, I realize how much I will miss this world.

20-23-5-14-20-25 25-5-1-18-19 8-5 4-9-4 14-15-20 18-5-20-21-18-14,

20-8-5 19-9-24 6-9-14-7-5-18-5-4 13-9-19-6-9-20 23-9-20-8 12-15-20-19 15-6 6-21-18.

*Russian Intensifies*
Gael

Post by Gael »

Gizmo has finished unpacking, meanwhile his owner has stumbled upon the house the party, "Oh! I guess I should hold off on these then..." he said, chuckling as he looked at the invatations he had made "Maybe I should take him here? Then again I guess it would be rude to approach and be like, 'Hey my cat needs friends and we just happened upon your house, would you mind if I turned up completely unprompted and uninvited with my socially inept feline?' That and Gizmo would probably have a heart attack at the prospect of a fancy party with tons of people" he starts walking away
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty ponders the array of straps and supports on the chair for a moment before nodding eagerly at Jason and making a brief "go on" sort of gesture with his hand.
"That's his sign for 'please'." Frances points out.

--------------------
Chris laughs.
"Are all wolves clumsy den?" she quips before another thought occurs to her.
"Wait. What was ya doin' 'untin'? I fought pandas only ate bamboo an' stuff. Er, no offence or nuffink..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"OK," Zachary replied, almost skipping into the kitchen. He liked being busy. And fed.
The woman gave him a long list printed on a cashier's sheet. It consisted of many, many ingredients. "Just don't rush it. Use the tools to grab the stuff and put it on the transpallet. We have pet-sized contraptions, so you won't have to suffer through the process. Just be careful, ok? The store is in the back. Take the door behind the kitchen, and go straight to the other end of the corridor."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty ponders the array of straps and supports on the chair for a moment before nodding eagerly at Jason and making a brief "go on" sort of gesture with his hand.
"That's his sign for 'please'." Frances points out.
Jason, with the help of his assistant, placed the cat in position, strapped him to the exoskeleton and adjusted it so that every instrument could be easily reached by his paws. "Here. Now you're ready to go. When you want Ed to transform, just raise your shoulders as if you wanted to lift up. I thought of a button, but that can break too easily. There is one, but it's supposed to be used for emergencies. Ready?" He offered an encouraging smile.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Will do," Zachary siad optimistically, heading for the door before his brain caught up with him and brought him to a paper gripping halt. "Um... suffer through the process," he asked uncertainly, before deciding he'd go look at the room. She seemed to trust he'd know what to do so... He headed through, a little more timidly than planned.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Will do," Zachary siad optimistically, heading for the door before his brain caught up with him and brought him to a paper gripping halt. "Um... suffer through the process," he asked uncertainly, before deciding he'd go look at the room. She seemed to trust he'd know what to do so... He headed through, a little more timidly than planned.
"I mean," she called out from the kitchen. "It could be taxing to work with human-sized tools, that's why I bought some stuff an average-sized animal can use easily"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, right OK, boss." Zachary headed out the back and began assembling ingredients as written down. Most of the words he knew. Those he didn't he just matched the letters on the paper to the bags and boxes. It took him some little timeto put it on the pallet and he felt like his arms had gotten longer by the end.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, we're omnivores, so we can eat anything. Most of our bamboo will have to be ported in. You know they sell it in tiny little plant containers? Sheesh," Trello said, "Oh, deer! The deer around here are quite lovely smoked."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few minutes later, five handmaids came in with several rolls of multi-colored fabric sheets under each arm. Several patterns and colors were available to chose from! Anthweather was at the head with a large tackle box in hand.

"There you guys are! Coulda been just a little earlier eh? Heh, ah well," she said, "Well, we'll have to adjust some clothes we got, Merril, make sure you get the plus sizes, no offense wolf, but you are rather big." The group headed off again.

"Now if all else fails and nothing fits and can't be adjusted," Anthweather said, setting down her box and opening it to several needles, spools of thread, and tape measures, "We CAN make a quick tunic for ya. Now if you will." She stood up on a chair with a large tape measure in hand.

"Can you stand in front of me with your arms outspread please?" She asked Belisaurus. Mitch walked over to the set out fabric.

"You like anything specific hon?" Mitch asked Rikki.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:A few minutes later, five handmaids came in with several rolls of multi-colored fabric sheets under each arm. Several patterns and colors were available to chose from! Anthweather was at the head with a large tackle box in hand.
"There you guys are! Coulda been just a little earlier eh? Heh, ah well," she said, "Well, we'll have to adjust some clothes we got, Merril, make sure you get the plus sizes, no offense wolf, but you are rather big." The group headed off again.
"Now if all else fails and nothing fits and can't be adjusted," Anthweather said, setting down her box and opening it to several needles, spools of thread, and tape measures, "We CAN make a quick tunic for ya. Now if you will." She stood up on a chair with a large tape measure in hand.
"Can you stand in front of me with your arms outspread please?" She asked Belisaurus. Mitch walked over to the set out fabric.
"You like anything specific hon?" Mitch asked Rikki.
"None taken," Belisaris answered with a sly grin, then did as requested -effectively resembling a furry statue, much to the delight of Valiant's eyes.
Rikki examined the fabric specimens, frowning every time she put her eyes on a pattern. "My Prince, I am going to marry you, become part of this incredible family. As an Italian, I know how important traditions are, when it comes to wedding. So I ask your handmaid...What would you suggest? I will wear it with pride."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Taking the strain, Zachary used the forklift and, after a couple of test attempts, pulled the pallet through to the preparation area. Slowly. It was heavy.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
dusk

Post by dusk »

Jolty began to wader around the area, looking. So much activity, and he was in the thick of it. Not quite sure what to do, he went over the banquet table, and looked around. People began to watch him, and he blushed, putting his head down, and looking for the restroom.

20-8-5 19-9-24 6-9-14-7-5-18-5-4 13-9-19-6-9-20 23-9-20-8 12-15-20-19 15-6 6-21-18.

*Russian Intensifies*
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Taking the strain, Zachary used the forklift and, after a couple of test attempts, pulled the pallet through to the preparation area. Slowly. It was heavy.
"Well done, dear. Now leave it there, take something to eat and get some rest. We will all be busy again soon enough. Thank you a lot, you surely have a lot of energy in that small body of yours, heh!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's more...determination, ma'am," Zachary puffed. "Over-rides... sanity and... means I don't give up." He accepted a drink of water and cooled his tongue for a moment before turning to what was left of his lunch and sitting down in a secluded spot to eat it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gael

Post by Gael »

Gizmo's owner has returned home and informed him of the party going on. Gizmo has reached the same conclusion as his owner, that it would be rude to come unannounced and uninvited to a party, so instead he decides to explore town and see if anything else is going on
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"How long do we have, boss," Zachary asked, still eating a roll, "and is it long enough?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"How long do we have, boss,[.color]" Zachary asked, still eating a roll, "and is it long enough?"

"For what concerns you, you can rest now. We have everything we need. You are swift, agile, and when we're ready you'll be serving at the tables like there's no tomorrow"
dusk

Post by dusk »

Jolty quickly hid in the bathroom, cleaning his glasses and sighing. He had calmed down, and felt better now. Slipping back out into the crowd, he still felt lost. Perhaps someone could help him understand what was going on....

*Russian Intensifies*
Gael

Post by Gael »

Passing by the party...again, Gizmo spots Jolty in the crowd, after all being the only pet that he's actually met so far how could he not "Oh jeez...uhh... he looks uncomfortable, maybe I should help him out somehow?" he goes into the crowd without thinking
dusk

Post by dusk »

Someone approaches Jolty, a stern expression on their face. They speak to him. He looks flustered, then turns to walk out. Noticing Gizmo, he frowns. "Oh, hey. We should probably go. Apparently the 'public convention center' can have 'private parties.'"

Is he for real? Wow, he must not get out much. What kind of asocial maniac is this?

*Russian Intensifies*
Gael

Post by Gael »

"Oh, so that's what was going on" he chuckles, "Yeah, let's go before we get ourselves into trouble or something" he says leaving the crowd and waiting for Jolty to follow
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:Jason, with the help of his assistant, placed the cat in position, strapped him to the exoskeleton and adjusted it so that every instrument could be easily reached by his paws. "Here. Now you're ready to go. When you want Ed to transform, just raise your shoulders as if you wanted to lift up. I thought of a button, but that can break too easily. There is one, but it's supposed to be used for emergencies. Ready?" He offered an encouraging smile.
Scotty takes and releases a deep breath, heart hammering. He smiles and nods at Jason and then raises his shoulders to his ears.

--------------------
xhunterko wrote:"Well, we're omnivores, so we can eat anything. Most of our bamboo will have to be ported in. You know they sell it in tiny little plant containers? Sheesh," Trello said, "Oh, deer! The deer around here are quite lovely smoked."
"Dey do? Can't say I ever fought ta look." Chris admits. "An' dat's cool, about yer diet, I mean. Yer kinda like us dogs in dat way. You minks are carnivores dough, right, Will? Like ferrets, innit?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

The questioned mink nodded his head in response, though he wasn't very enthusiastic about it. "G-grandpa looked it up shortly after bringing me h-home. Minks are obligate c-carnivores; we have to eat m-meat because our bodies can't make certain chemicals n-naturally. Though, I u-um..." he looked almost sheepish as he trailed off a tad. "I-I would call myself personally an o-omnivore, because I kinda cheat. Grandpa w-was able to talk to the vet about supplements, so I d-don't have to eat nearly as much of it. Which I'm th-thankful for; I don't really um... care for meat v-very much."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

While the others were chatting on Meeko only kept a small part of his focus on what the topic was, his eyes giving more attention to either side of the street that they were heading down. Having already made the mistake of focusing to much on the wrong crowd coming down this way yesterday and ended up paying the consequences, and it taught him to not make that same mistake twice. Being brought back in the conversation by the mention of ferret. Hearing Will got supplements brought a small smirk to his face, thinking to himself Way to beat the system.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

As the group walked, there was a left turn there, a left turn here, but more or less the direction was in a diagonal, with Trello picking up weeds along the way.

"That's cool," Trello responded, "You've got a favorite food Meeko?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After scribbling Belisaurus's waist measurement down, she looked up to reach.

"Oh dear, seems I picked the wrong height advantage tool," she said, "Valiant, could you be a dear and give me a lift up to his shoulders please?" Then she turned to Rikki.

"Well my child, that depends, scattered flowers have always been a fond choice of Grandstaffe royalty throughout the years, you'll not go wrong picking one of those with a light noise ratio," she said, "Sorry our current choices displease you, we make do with what we can trade. Make sure you go with your favorite color as well."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
*BOOF*

Is the sound one makes as it absentmindedly runs into a short panda gatherer.

"WHATTHEHARKAREYOUDOINGWATCHWHEREYOURGOINGYOUMISCREANTJUVENILESIOUGHTAGETWARDECLAREDONTHETWOOFYOUFORCARELESSNESSYOUPIECESOFDOYOUKNOWHARDITISTOGETALLTHESEHERBSYOUDIMWITTED," and on was the other sound that came out of said miffed panda, that both Gizmo AND Jolty had happened to run into while not looking. The panda was rather short, and at this point, rather angry!
Gael

Post by Gael »

"Oh crud, sorry about that" he quickly helps pick up as many of the dropped herbs as he can, handing the bundle to the red panda after getting all of them, "If you need anything else I'll get it for you, it's the least I can do after...all this"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm beginning to wish I'd brought a book," Zachary said, finishing off the rolls, "so I could keep improving my reading skills. All self taught, you know?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty takes and releases a deep breath, heart hammering. He smiles and nods at Jason and then raises his shoulders to his ears.
The exoskeleton...answered. Following the brain impulses hardwired in Scott's brain, it responded by lifting the body up on its feet!
Jonas nodded. "Now move your arms, gently, like you would do while walking. Normally, that would be a natural balancing movement to compensate the legs' stride. Now, instead, your arms will tell how the legs must move. Just don't hurry it. And don't worry about falling: the exoskeleton is programmed to assume the optimal pose to avoid you to get hurt. You have risen, son, now walk."
---
xhunterko wrote:After scribbling Belisaurus's waist measurement down, she looked up to reach.
"Oh dear, seems I picked the wrong height advantage tool," she said, "Valiant, could you be a dear and give me a lift up to his shoulders please?" Then she turned to Rikki.
"Well my child, that depends, scattered flowers have always been a fond choice of Grandstaffe royalty throughout the years, you'll not go wrong picking one of those with a light noise ratio," she said, "Sorry our current choices displease you, we make do with what we can trade. Make sure you go with your favorite color as well."
Valiant did as requested. "You know, my love, I don't care what I'll be wearing, as long as I can see you wrapped in the work of this talented maid."
"Same here, ma'm. And no, I am not displeasedby your choices. Again, I want to be absolutely sure I will be wearing something traditional and fit for the occasion. No old hag will have to gossip about me for that."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'm beginning to wish I'd brought a book," Zachary said, finishing off the rolls, "so I could keep improving my reading skills. All self taught, you know?"
Without stopping his work, one of the cooks said, "Wish there were more ferals like you, little guy. So you didn't go to our library then? See that Red door with the star, at the other side of the diner? It's our "Diogene Wing": Back when movie troupes needed a break from the break, if only to rehearse their scripts, they'd go there to read and enjoy a coffee. We have newspapers, hard copies and e-books. Take your time and enjoy your break, you earned it!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, coolness," Zachary said, repeating words he'd heard whilst looking where the Cook pointed. He trotted over to the door and entered, looking around for a small book to read - If it was small it couldn't be that hard and you'd always be near the end - and slid back out with the book so he could be called if needed. He opened the book - called "Tee-Vee Guide" and started trying to put the words together.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty doesn't hear what Jason is saying though - he's too busy looking himself up and down, the expression on his face one of sheer, unadulterated joy.
"I'm standing! I'm actually standing! Look, Frances!" The cat sniffs a little and rubs his nose before pausing as a thought occurs to him.
"Er, do I need to keep my shoulders up, Jason? It's not exactly comfortable... And what did you say before, sorry? I, heh, kinda forgot to listen, sorry."

--------------------
"Heh, I'll make you a deal, Will. I'll eat your meat if ya eat my veggies, deal?" Chris jokes, before noticing Trello bending.
"What's all dose yer pickin', Trello?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty doesn't hear what Jason is saying though - he's too busy looking himself up and down, the expression on his face one of sheer, unadulterated joy.
"I'm standing! I'm actually standing! Look, Frances!" The cat sniffs a little and rubs his nose before pausing as a thought occurs to him.
"Er, do I need to keep my shoulders up, Jason? It's not exactly comfortable... And what did you say before, sorry? I, heh, kinda forgot to listen, sorry."
Jonas chuckled. "Now that you're up, you can lower your shoulder into a normal position. Now, allow me..." He positioned himself 3 steps away from the cat. "Use your arms to guide your legs. Start with the leg you want. Just a slight move forward. And don't fear falling, the skeleton will automatically lock in a safe position so that you don't get hurt. Ready? Step one, and two..."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

xhunterko wrote:"You've got a favorite food Meeko?"
"Anything that's edible." Meeko gave as a curt reply, with Chris' question hopefully saving him from having to go into small talk. Anything more going into this and he could already tell it would be super awkward for Will to have to listen to while not answering would have been rude to Trello.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
dusk

Post by dusk »

Jolty walks along, his face rather obviously grumpy. He looks around, and shakes his head. ”Well, this still stinks. We’ve got nowhere to go.” He glances at the sky, and presses his hand to the bridge of his nose. Of course this had been a bad idea...”Screw it, I’ll find a park or something to sit at.”

*Russian Intensifies*
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc:Adding a bit of assumed back history if you don't mind for expediency. I'm assuming they've previously done this, and gotten some information from them about tastes.

Trello smiled.

"Oh, just a little dandelion. You can do a lot with a little lion you know?" Trello said, bending down again, and snipping off the head of another of it's kind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My dear, if experience has taught me anything, it's the old ladies will gossip about you no matter what you do," she said, then to Valiant, "Thank ye dear, you can set me down now. This is good. This means our numbers were correct from the first time we measured and he hasn't gotten any extra weight on. Right." She snapped her fingers.

"Since your color preferences hasn't changed my dear," Anthweather said, "We'll go with what you like." Two maids brought in about 8 boxes or so. As well as a ladder, one box was brought before Rikki, and opened. A simple, thin kimono, with an orchid pattern array. It came with a simple sash. As well as a small, string silver tiara.

"I hope you like it," Anthweather said, "Mitch, new clothes for you too. Your mother has decided to go full Eastern it seems."

"Huh?" Mitch said, almost in a daze watching Rikki, "Oh,sigh, okay." He went over to his box and began to inspect the contents. A simple kimono waited for him as well, in his favorite color, a light orange, with fall leaves.

"Not one for patterns usually but," he said, trying on the robes.

A larger box was brought before Belisarius. Inside was a cloak, with long, open sleeves. It reached down to his stomach. The outfit was completed by a kilt held up by a large leather belt with a circular silver buckle. Again, in his chosen favorite color. Valiant's box had a similar outfit. Each outfit was neatly seemed at the edges.

"We don't know much about what wolves would prefer in their fashion, other than none," Anthweather said, "So Nora went for, no offense, body type and comfort. They don't make pandas in your size Belisarius." Each outfit came with a sash with the imperial emblem, an olive tree's flower, on the upper shoulder.

Instead of tiaras, the wolf and wolf dog had angled, silver necklaces.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"GETYOURFILTHYPAWSOFTHESEYOUMUTTDOYOUKNOWHOWMUCHTROUBLETHEYWERETOGETIOUGHTTATEACHYOUALESSONHEYDON'TYOUWALKAWAYFROMMEYOUJERKNOWYOURGETTINGIT!!!" Was all the angry panda could yell. He walked a few steps away from both critters, and, reaching into a hip satchel, brought out small grenade like object! He tossed it at Gizmo and then quickly tossed another at Jolty!

"IFTHATSMELLDON'TTEACHYOUTOWATCHWHEREYOURGOINGIDON'TKNOWWHATWILL!!!" The panda shouted.

"HEY BUDDY LOOK OUT!" Shouted a panda patrol guard at Jolty, having been alerted to the noise, came to check it out.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"My dear, if experience has taught me anything, it's the old ladies will gossip about you no matter what you do," she said, then to Valiant, "Thank ye dear, you can set me down now. This is good. This means our numbers were correct from the first time we measured and he hasn't gotten any extra weight on. Right." She snapped her fingers.
"Since your color preferences hasn't changed my dear," Anthweather said, "We'll go with what you like." Two maids brought in about 8 boxes or so. As well as a ladder, one box was brought before Rikki, and opened. A simple, thin kimono, with an orchid pattern array. It came with a simple sash. As well as a small, string silver tiara.
"I hope you like it," Anthweather said, "Mitch, new clothes for you too. Your mother has decided to go full Eastern it seems."
"Huh?" Mitch said, almost in a daze watching Rikki, "Oh,sigh, okay." He went over to his box and began to inspect the contents. A simple kimono waited for him as well, in his favorite color, a light orange, with fall leaves.
"Not one for patterns usually but," he said, trying on the robes.
A larger box was brought before Belisarius. Inside was a cloak, with long, open sleeves. It reached down to his stomach. The outfit was completed by a kilt held up by a large leather belt with a circular silver buckle. Again, in his chosen favorite color. Valiant's box had a similar outfit. Each outfit was neatly seemed at the edges.
"We don't know much about what wolves would prefer in their fashion, other than none," Anthweather said, "So Nora went for, no offense, body type and comfort. They don't make pandas in your size Belisarius." Each outfit came with a sash with the imperial emblem, an olive tree's flower, on the upper shoulder.
Instead of tiaras, the wolf and wolf dog had angled, silver necklaces.
Rikki's attention was drawn immediately toward the kimono-and-tiara combo. In fact, her eyes sparkled like a magpie's. She pointed at the combo with a trembling finger. "WahteveritisIwantTHAT!"
Valiant chuckled. "Oh dear, ma'm, you turned her on. Now you won't be resting before you have that outfit prepared." He turned toward Belisarius, who had taken it to examine it. "So, my feral prince of the woods, what do you think? It is really a thing of beauty, heh?"
The wolf blushed slightly. "I can't wait to put it on. You'll look gorgeous in it as we--oops!" somehow, he manged to trip into the clothing. From there, it was like a chain reaction: both Val and Rikki had barely the time to grit their teeth as they went 'Eeep!'...before a flailing massive wolf fell upon them, and in the process clothing scattered all around as if the boxes had been hit by a grenade!
"Urmf...sorry?" came the sad apology from a grey muzzle just poking from under a piece of clothing
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary read on, making grooved in the paper with his claw tip as he ran it slowly under each word. "Sooper.. no, that's a u, I know that. Supernat... split the word," he told himself. "Super...natural?" He frowned. "That doesn't seem right. I'll come back to it. Sam and Dean Winch...eeter? No. I'll come back to it... inv... I know this one! Investigate! an appa...appa... Gah," he said, throwing his hands up. "They're making up words!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary read on, making grooved in the paper with his claw tip as he ran it slowly under each word. "Sooper.. no, that's a u, I know that. Supernat... split the word," he told himself. "Super...natural?" He frowned. "That doesn't seem right. I'll come back to it. Sam and Dean Winch...eeter? No. I'll come back to it... inv... I know this one! Investigate! an appa...appa... Gah," he said, throwing his hands up. "They're making up words!"
"Heh, that's what TV is for," said a voice from behind him. "Make up words and brainwash spectators. I love it! That, and some nice TV Dinner."
The voice of...a rat. A jet-black rat, in the reading room of a kitchen, sitting on the seat behind the fox.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, hi," Zachary said to the newcomer, offering a handpaw. "I'm Zachary. Are.. are you supposed to be here?" He shrugged. "Not that I mind, of course."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um, hi," Zachary said to the newcomer, offering a handpaw. "I'm Zachary. Are.. are you supposed to be here?" He shrugged. "Not that I mind, of course."
The rat pointed at the tiny white collar around her neck. "Authorized and registered, baby. Name's Wednesday. But you may call me Wed. Charmed." She grasped three figners in a shaje
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"This is a quite novel Pizza place," Zachary said cooly, "They employ a charming Fox and a sweet female Rat lives here too. I don't think I've seen another place like this."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"This is a quite novel Pizza place," Zachary said cooly, "They employ a charming Fox and a sweet female Rat lives here too. I don't think I've seen another place like this."
The rat hopped onto the fox's lap. "Because humans are *jaded* hmph! They see 'wolf' and think "AAAH!" They see 'rat' and think "EEEWW!', and every living feral is terminally sick with rabid. Thank mother nature, there are places like Sunset Plateau. Or Babylon Gardens. Or Blue Peak Shore. Or Applegate...well, you know what I mean, right? Where do you come from, Mr. Red Charming? you surely are not like any other fox I ever met. Those wanted to eat me, for a starter..."