Reply to topic  [ 8415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211
HPU: Sunset Plateau 
Game Master

Post Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau
xhunterko Wrote:
Nora answered Rikki's question, and the talk in the room turned to ceremony plans and travel plans. Making sure the clothes were just so on each of them. Mitch could only watch and admire as the families came together. THEN Benjamin entered from the room from the back.
"Finally," Nora said, but Benjamin Grandestaffe, the Grandestaffe chieftain, Mitch's father, was busy on the phone. Nora shook her head, like usual. Benjamin lifted his head after speaking with the party on the other end, noticing Mitch and everyone and a sly grin played on his face. Nora turned her head a little, curious.
"AND second to lastly, Mr. Spencers, I must adjure you, there are multiple species involved with our secret visit," he said, "While we are mostly omnivorous, we DO need to be cautious about the diets, of the species of black ferret, wolf, wolfdog, as well as red panda. We need to be careful you know? Are you capable of taking that into account?"
Mitch shook his head and wandered over to Rikki, kissing her.
"You, look fabulous," he said.
Two Left Arm guards came in behind Benjamin and stood at the door, in silent guard pose, rifles held relaxed. Their faces expressionless, their burgundy hoods covering their faces and the cloaks covering the rest. The silent guard of the chieftain himself and the royal family.
Mitch nodded to them and they nodded back in return.

"You may rest assure, Your Majesty: The island can fully provide the dietary needs of multiple species. In fact, only in case of feeding, hunting is allowed as well, if you prefer your steak...really mean. If you want to send us a specific list of preferred food to our kitchen staff, please refer to kitchenexperience@bps.mw . Is there anything else I can do? Please do not refrain, Your Majesty: I want to make sure your stay will be not less than...overwhelming. Our own shamans are at disposal for visits and cultural exchanges."

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:57 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Scotty nods eagerly and vigorously shakes Jason's hand.
"So how fast can this thing go? Will I be able to run eventually? Or dance?" he asks, apparently already forgetting the man's warning.

~~~~~~~~
"Well, dere's a lot tae take in in a new town." Chris points out before looking back at Trello.
"What's dat one, Trello? Dat ain't no dandelion."

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:54 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Scotty nods eagerly and vigorously shakes Jason's hand.
"So how fast can this thing go? Will I be able to run eventually? Or dance?" he asks, apparently already forgetting the man's warning.

"Heh. Running is not really an option, not with this model. But you will be able to climb, and walk on difficult terrains. Dancing, yes. The gyroscopes will be able to help you, once you mastered your commands. But, again, you must be patient, train a lot, and remember: you have a more sophisticated help, not a new body. Forgetting that may lead to frustration, I expect you to stay lucid until you are able to go to your first prom night. Your mom, you friends, will play a very important role."

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:25 pm
Profile WWW

ooc:I think i'm supposed to post? Let me know if I forgot anything.

The family finishes the phone call with Spencers, Benjamin checks his phone.

"Oh boy, an hour and a half, I best get dressed," he said, going over to one of the clothes boxes and putting on the contents.

"Nothing fancy for you dear, well, maybe a little fancy," Nora said, smiling, he just shook his head. The robe was similar to Mitch's, albeit his accents were gold, and of course, his favorite color, blue. His sash was a little larger and his emblem took up more space. His crown was also necklace like, and fit around his forehead. It was decorated with feathers. He smiled and nodded. THEN his phone chirped, and he took it out and looked, it was bad.

"Oh dear," he said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nope! It's a milkweed! We use it for balms, and rubs, and well, all sorts of things," she said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The battered panda set down the menu with a sigh.

"No no, nothing like that. Wouldn't dream of doing that. Just, sigh," he said, rubbing his arms, "Old scars, bad people, did many bad things. Many bad. Many fights. Run over with a truck, twice, eh heh heh." He then looked to the owner.

"Just t-two personal ham and cheese f-fur here and a small p-pepperoni to go," he said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gizmo's hosing down was done, he was handed a towel to dry off with.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:16 am
Profile WWW

Gizmo happily dries off before putting all of his technology back into his collar and pointing out the left arm guard to everyone "So...does anyone know him or..."

Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:48 am
Game Master

"Milkw-weed?" Will inquired, noticing a pattern. "Why are a-all of the medicinal plants c-considered weeds?"

Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:08 am

"Just proves I shouldn't ever challenge you, sir," Zachary said, impulsively cleaning a spot on the table. "I think I'd lose against a scooter. Two trucks? Really?"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:50 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I'll do my best." Scotty nods. "But I can't promise I won't need a reminder from time to time. So what do we do next?"

~~~~~~~~
"Dat's a very good question actually, Will. Do you 'ave a very good answer, Trello?"

My RP Characters

Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"I'll do my best." Scotty nods. "But I can't promise I won't need a reminder from time to time. So what do we do next?"

"We keep training, but this time it will be with a walk outside. After all, you really have nothing to hide, eh?" Keeping the cat's paw, the man led him gently toward the truck's exit. The wheelchair followed him with a soft hum. "The chair is programmed to stay with you. You can program it to stay if you want, but in this early stages I recommend you have Ed handy, so that you can go back and sit before the skeleton's battery runs dry."
---
"Hello, handsome stranger," said Wednesday peeping out the fox's pocket. "Why so nervous?"

Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:15 am
Profile WWW

ooc: Hopefully not too much text?

Trello shrugged cutely, turning around a brief second.

"We didn't know no better!" Trello said, stashing the plant in her basket.

"Just like I didn't know no better when I started. THEN I picked some poison ivy and asked gram a few questions," she said, "I started this as a love of collecting strange flowers, and now I'm a Medicinal Gatherer. Might not sound like much but when you're in a feral community you can do a lotta good with a lotta good plants!"

"Any of you collect anything? What about you Meeko?" Trello asked the group and Meeko.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh dear what?" Mitch asked.

"Sigh, Gavin tossed a grenade at a pet, and now it's all over Channel 5!" Benjamin said, angry. Mitch was furious. He shut his eyes and closed them. Channel 5 was one of The Orginization's supporters. Also very, very anti-animal. Mitch shook his head.

"Well son, what do we do?" Benjamin asked him. Mitch blinked.

"You're asking me?" He said. Benjamin nodded. Mitch thought for a few minutes.

"Sigh, okay, we have to respond now," Mitch said, "Close the other border points other than the ones the buses are using. Switch to modern weaponry and army. Have three check points leading to the bus entrance, stop and search the buses for explosives. Search the entry for explosives. Do a sweep around the village. Have a tank at the mid-stop. Two choppers in the air for a search. Uh." He stopped a second, then smiled.

"But keep the crossbows clearly visible too," Mitch said, "We need to show our heritage too."

Benjamin sighed.

"Would you like a hot fudge sundae and a cherry on top with that?" He said sarcastically. Nora chuckled and waved a paw.

"At least he didn't ask for the hornets to be in the air," she chuckled. Benjamin rolled his eyes.

"I thought about it but I figured that'd be a bit too much," Mitch said, Benjamin nodded.

"Still, a bit standard response, don't you think?" He stated. Mitch shrugged.

"We ARE a modern, feral nation are we not? We need to show we can have a modern response right?" He said in defense. Benjamin sighed.

"Fine, fine, we'll have to cover our own as well though," Benjamin said, then, ringing his phone, he gave out orders. Then he called another phone.

"Mr. Spencers, I am sorry to bother you again, but, have you seen the latest news?" He asked the receiver when it was eventually picked up.

In the village's barracks, it was as if everything changed suddenly. Modern weapons and armor were sitting next to crossbows, brought up from the basement. A tank began rolling through the main village street from a forest clearing. The sound of a helicopter engine could be heard warming up from around the fields. A few people were confused and frightened, but officials ordered things back to normal. In a pizza restaurant, where a panda and fox with a rat in it's pocket were sitting at a table, a phone rang in the panda's collar.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The battered panda waved a paw.

"O-o-oh you'd d-do f-fine against a scoot-t-t-ter," the panda said, "B-but y-yes. Two. One was an a-c-c-c-cdent. The other was was was t-t-too 'teach me a lesson'." Then he felt his phone buzz. He fished it out of his collar. He set it on the table and set it to speaker phone.

"Sorry sorry this'll t-take a second h-hello?" the panda said.

"Trevor! Where are you? We've been given orders to get airborne!" The phone said.

"What's your eta to lift off?" The phone asked. Trevor, the battered panda, looked shocked.

"B-but, I'm-m on on leave? I thought thought I had had two...," he didn't get to finish.

"WHAT is your eta to lift off! You're our best chopper pilot we got and we," it said, Trevor cut it off.

"Bartleby can do it! I'm I'm on on on promised l-leave!" He said, angry. There was only two times Trevor spoke correctly. When he was angry, or he remembered something really, really well. The phone was quiet a second.

"Trevor, Bartleby failed basics twice and hasn't passed his thir," It said, Trevor cut him off again.

"He's CL-CLOSEST! And I'm on l-leave! And he will N-NEVER ev-ever ever p-pass an exam! But he h-has has a pilot's heart! P-pass him through and l-lift him off!" Trevor argued, the phone sighed. Then a mumbling was heard on the other end, then came the answer.

"Alright Trevor, but this is an infraction, dispatch out!" The phone went silent. Trevor gave a deep sigh of relief, then placed his hands together and looked up, thanking is lucky stars he argued out of dispatch!

"S-soorry," Trevor said, "Oh, Wed-wed-wed, uh, Wed. It's, because of, w-w-well." Here, he paused, rubbed his arms, and pointed to them.

"The the ones who g-gave me th-these," he said, "W-w-we still aren't s-s-sure if we got all all all th-the bad guys."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An ambulance worker waved a hand at Gizmo's question.

"Oh, it's adorable, they're the panda's 'secret service'," they said, "Don't mind..." Then he became speechless as the pandas transformed into a modern black ops unit in a split second in front of them! Then the running panda that passed by Trello's group caught up with them, still in traditional garb. He looked up in the sky with a pair of binoculars then barked at the two soldiers.

"Straighten up! That's Channel 5 up there you're on national news, look modern!" He stated. Then he himself jumped behind the fence, and a few seconds later, came back out in modern armor. He walked up to Gizmo and looked him over.

"Are you alright sir?" He asked the cat.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:51 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

xhunterko Wrote:
"Oh dear what?" Mitch asked.
"Sigh, Gavin tossed a grenade at a pet, and now it's all over Channel 5!" Benjamin said, angry. Mitch was furious. He shut his eyes and closed them. Channel 5 was one of The Orginization's supporters. Also very, very anti-animal. Mitch shook his head.
"Well son, what do we do?" Benjamin asked him. Mitch blinked.
"You're asking me?" He said. Benjamin nodded. Mitch thought for a few minutes.
"Sigh, okay, we have to respond now," Mitch said, "Close the other border points other than the ones the buses are using. Switch to modern weaponry and army. Have three check points leading to the bus entrance, stop and search the buses for explosives. Search the entry for explosives. Do a sweep around the village. Have a tank at the mid-stop. Two choppers in the air for a search. Uh." He stopped a second, then smiled.
"But keep the crossbows clearly visible too," Mitch said, "We need to show our heritage too."
Benjamin sighed.
"Would you like a hot fudge sundae and a cherry on top with that?" He said sarcastically. Nora chuckled and waved a paw.
"At least he didn't ask for the hornets to be in the air," she chuckled. Benjamin rolled his eyes.
"I thought about it but I figured that'd be a bit too much," Mitch said, Benjamin nodded.
"Still, a bit standard response, don't you think?" He stated. Mitch shrugged.
"We ARE a modern, feral nation are we not? We need to show we can have a modern response right?" He said in defense. Benjamin sighed.
"Fine, fine, we'll have to cover our own as well though," Benjamin said, then, ringing his phone, he gave out orders. Then he called another phone.
"Mr. Spencers, I am sorry to bother you again, but, have you seen the latest news?" He asked the receiver when it was eventually picked up.
In the village's barracks, it was as if everything changed suddenly. Modern weapons and armor were sitting next to crossbows, brought up from the basement. A tank began rolling through the main village street from a forest clearing. The sound of a helicopter engine could be heard warming up from around the fields. A few people were confused and frightened, but officials ordered things back to normal. In a pizza restaurant, where a panda and fox with a rat in it's pocket were sitting at a table, a phone rang in the panda's collar.

"Yes I did. A grenade for a pet, how quaint.
"My informers tell me you are preparing for bears, which is good. I only feel like giving you a piece of advice: don't overshow it. Make it sure you're protecting the picket fences, not snarling at every neighbor in sight. In the US animals with modern weaponries are still an...oddity, response from civilians may err on the side of paranoia.
"As for our rendezvous, you may rest assured, my security covers...let us say, several layers that even a mortal is unaware of.
"And while we're at it, your Majesty, please consider another offer of mine for your people's safety: A special animal/human unit straight from my own secret services. Trained in modern military arts and in stealth, like no one else. One word from you and I will have them ready on your transport."

At the same time, Valiant and Rikki had gone back to full business mode. "This is our call," the wolfdog said. "Every member of the local K9U will be called back and Rikki is our intelligence. Sorry, but the trip will have to wait."
xhunterko Wrote:
The battered panda waved a paw.
"O-o-oh you'd d-do f-fine against a scoot-t-t-ter," the panda said, "B-but y-yes. Two. One was an a-c-c-c-cdent. The other was was was t-t-too 'teach me a lesson'." Then he felt his phone buzz. He fished it out of his collar. He set it on the table and set it to speaker phone.
"Sorry sorry this'll t-take a second h-hello?" the panda said.
"Trevor! Where are you? We've been given orders to get airborne!" The phone said.
"What's your eta to lift off?" The phone asked. Trevor, the battered panda, looked shocked.
"B-but, I'm-m on on leave? I thought thought I had had two...," he didn't get to finish.
"WHAT is your eta to lift off! You're our best chopper pilot we got and we," it said, Trevor cut it off.
"Bartleby can do it! I'm I'm on on on promised l-leave!" He said, angry. There was only two times Trevor spoke correctly. When he was angry, or he remembered something really, really well. The phone was quiet a second.
"Trevor, Bartleby failed basics twice and hasn't passed his thir," It said, Trevor cut him off again.
"He's CL-CLOSEST! And I'm on l-leave! And he will N-NEVER ev-ever ever p-pass an exam! But he h-has has a pilot's heart! P-pass him through and l-lift him off!" Trevor argued, the phone sighed. Then a mumbling was heard on the other end, then came the answer.
"Alright Trevor, but this is an infraction, dispatch out!" The phone went silent. Trevor gave a deep sigh of relief, then placed his hands together and looked up, thanking is lucky stars he argued out of dispatch!
"S-soorry," Trevor said, "Oh, Wed-wed-wed, uh, Wed. It's, because of, w-w-well." Here, he paused, rubbed his arms, and pointed to them.
"The the ones who g-gave me th-these," he said, "W-w-we still aren't s-s-sure if we got all all all th-the bad guys."

The rat gave him a thumb up. "Then go get 'em, my hero!"
It was nothing Jonas hadn't seen before -in fact, it passed rather quickly as officers patiently explained that this sudden crisis was being taken care of in a joint effort of the red pandas and the SP police. nevertheless... OK, Scotty, I think we're done experimentig for the moment. Go sit down in the chair. I'll show you how to move it, but it's quite intuitive." he made a grim face at the news his assistant had given him. Channel 5...a sore temptation to emendate freedom of speech...

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:38 am
Profile WWW

Zachary watched the Panda talk with a new appreciation for him and his courage. "Mymother used to say," he said lightly, "you look after your loved ones, you look after your friends," he continued, giving Wed a scritch behind the ears to the 'f' word, "and you make any who threaten them? You make them regret it." He mused. "I hope Aryle's OK."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:59 am

xhunterko Wrote:
An ambulance worker waved a hand at Gizmo's question.

"Oh, it's adorable, they're the panda's 'secret service'," they said, "Don't mind..." Then he became speechless as the pandas transformed into a modern black ops unit in a split second in front of them! Then the running panda that passed by Trello's group caught up with them, still in traditional garb. He looked up in the sky with a pair of binoculars then barked at the two soldiers.

"Straighten up! That's Channel 5 up there you're on national news, look modern!" He stated. Then he himself jumped behind the fence, and a few seconds later, came back out in modern armor. He walked up to Gizmo and looked him over.

"Are you alright sir?" He asked the cat.

"Oh, yeah, I'm alright, just slightly shaken up by what just happened is all. Does this kinda thing happen often?"He asked, it's clear that Gizmo wasn't expecting the red panda militia to be a thing, meanwhile Gizmo's owner who had been watching the news up to that point bolted out of his house to go see if his pet was alright

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:11 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Scotty is a little concerned about the kerfuffle a few blocks away but given that Jason and the passing police officer both seem calm, decides to put it from his mind and focus on his new technology.
"Okay... Just one question though. How do I make it sit?"

~~~~~~~~
"I 'ad a collection o' bones back 'ome in London but I 'ad ta frow 'em out before we came 'ere on account o' dey couldn't come frough customs. Ovver dan dat, I collect magic tricks, obviously, an' dat's about it, really. What about you, Meeko, Will, Trello?"

My RP Characters

Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:10 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Scotty is a little concerned about the kerfuffle a few blocks away but given that Jason and the passing police officer both seem calm, decides to put it from his mind and focus on his new technology.
"Okay... Just one question though. How do I make it sit?"

"Just walk to it, and as soon as the sensors perceive you are at the right distance, it will arrange itself to see your body fit for sitting down. Then you just turn around and let yourself go and it will automatically catch you all nice and comfy."

Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211