HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary looked at his table companion with something of a grin. "Are you setting me up with a 'you're more of a main course' sort of line?" He chuckled. "Oh, I'm from around here. And I've never quite been normal in that way, Wed. And this last twenty-four hours... it is twenty-four hours they call a day, isn't it? Well, I've gained a possible Red Panda girlfriend, a new home other than the room in a wall I currently have and a friend who's..." He paused. "Well she's a Tarantula. Who doesn't want to bite me. And I have a job. I'm not supposed to have a job, I think? Weird day."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary looked at his table companion with something of a grin. "Are you setting me up with a 'you're more of a main course' sort of line?" He chuckled. "Oh, I'm from around here. And I've never quite been normal in that way, Wed. And this last twenty-four hours... it is twenty-four hours they call a day, isn't it? Well, I've gained a possible Red Panda girlfriend, a new home other than the room in a wall I currently have and a friend who's..." He paused. "Well she's a Tarantula. Who doesn't want to bite me. And I have a job. I'm not supposed to have a job, I think? Weird day."
The rat's eyes widened at hearing those news. "You and one of those snotty red pandas? Congratulations, they're quite the tight bunch, and I'm pretty sure they'd like to have a bite at me. That's why madam insists I keep the collar and a chip. And yes, you can have a job here and it's not weird since those ferrets at the Gardens started the fad."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yay for the Ferrets," Zachary remarked, "even if I don't know them." He gave a sigh. "Aryle's a sweetie and a beauty. And smart as a whip - whatever that means. She'd probably know. Now," he added, "her Dad, he doe want to shoot me. More so after I met Aryle of course. But what of you? I can't imagine a brave Rat like you doesn't have a mate or someone you've set your eye on." Using a finger he carefully stroked her head. "I hope you don't mind," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yay for the Ferrets," Zachary remarked, "even if I don't know them." He gave a sigh. "Aryle's a sweetie and a beauty. And smart as a whip - whatever that means. She'd probably know. Now," he added, "her Dad, he doe want to shoot me. More so after I met Aryle of course. But what of you? I can't imagine a brave Rat like you doesn't have a mate or someone you've set your eye on." Using a finger he carefully stroked her head. "I hope you don't mind," he said.
Wednesday's tail -a curiously enough full-furred tail rather than the natural naked organ- curled all around her body. "Hmm, use that claw along the neck baby..." she almost purred. "Thank you for the compliments, you know how to treat a lady. And no, I'm not looking for a mate. Besides, what could I get from a mate? Food, shelter and protection? Madam offers me all of that already, plus I get to meet interesting people instead of hiding in smelly corners. Ew."
Gael

Post by Gael »

xhunterko wrote:
"GETYOURFILTHYPAWSOFTHESEYOUMUTTDOYOUKNOWHOWMUCHTROUBLETHEYWERETOGETIOUGHTTATEACHYOUALESSONHEYDON'TYOUWALKAWAYFROMMEYOUJERKNOWYOURGETTINGIT!!!" Was all the angry panda could yell. He walked a few steps away from both critters, and, reaching into a hip satchel, brought out small grenade like object! He tossed it at Gizmo and then quickly tossed another at Jolty!

"IFTHATSMELLDON'TTEACHYOUTOWATCHWHEREYOURGOINGIDON'TKNOWWHATWILL!!!" The panda shouted.

"HEY BUDDY LOOK OUT!" Shouted a panda patrol guard at Jolty, having been alerted to the noise, came to check it out.
Gizmo caught the stink bomb having no idea what it was, by the time the guard came out to warn them it was already to late for Gizmo as he was enveloped by a stink cloud,"Oh...so that's...what that was..." *K.O*
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"But what about companionship," Zachary asked, using one of his slightly chipped claws to carefully scratch the back of Wed's neck. "Huh, I suppose a Human can do that for you. Ah! What about kits? No way a Hu... no, hang on, if it's about Mates and procreation, that hardly works if I'm paired with a very beautiful Red Panda so it can't be about that, can it?" He gave a light chuckle. "I suppose you have me there. At least it means the one I met earlier wasn't with you. I don't know what confused him more. The fact I was here, the fact I let him go or the fact I gave him a bit of food first!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, I'll make you a deal, Will. I'll eat your meat if ya eat my veggies, deal?" Chris jokes, before noticing Trello bending.
"What's all dose yer pickin', Trello?"
xhunterko wrote:Trello smiled.

"Oh, just a little dandelion. You can do a lot with a little lion you know?" Trello said, bending down again, and snipping off the head of another of it's kind.
Will gives a small laugh at Chris' humour. When the subject of dandelions comes up, he nods in acknowledgement. "I-I read a fantasy book where they h-had Dandelion mead, and I looked it up to s-see if it was real; It w-was. I think I saw a m-mention of medical uses, too, but I didn't look to d-deeply at it."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"But what about companionship," Zachary asked, using one of his slightly chipped claws to carefully scratch the back of Wed's neck. "Huh, I suppose a Human can do that for you. Ah! What about kits? No way a Hu... no, hang on, if it's about Mates and procreation, that hardly works if I'm paired with a very beautiful Red Panda so it can't be about that, can it?" He gave a light chuckle. "I suppose you have me there. At least it means the one I met earlier wasn't with you. I don't know what confused him more. The fact I was here, the fact I let him go or the fact I gave him a bit of food first!"
"See, luv? Life is so complicated for a feral." She laid herself down on his lap. "Ahh, foxy fur, nothing beats that. But as I was saying, just grab the grubs when the occasion comes, especially if they come with a roof and a job. Then life gets simple and enjoyable. Think of what you were doing before taking a place here, eh?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeah,|" Zachary agreed reluctantly, "I was just about surviving. I got lucky if I found a meatball some days." He paused in the scritching of Wed for a second as she lay on his lap. "Sorry if I smell a bit of coveralls," he told her. "I'll have to put them back on before I go back out there," he added before tickling Wed's stomach. "So what are some of these words," he asked after a moment.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yeah,|" Zachary agreed reluctantly, "I was just about surviving. I got lucky if I found a meatball some days." He paused in the scritching of Wed for a second as she lay on his lap. "Sorry if I smell a bit of coveralls," he told her. "I'll have to put them back on before I go back out there," he added before tickling Wed's stomach. "So what are some of these words," he asked after a moment.
"Hmrm, sorry got lost under these nice claws...what words what? Oh and I smelled worse things than coverall, believe it."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty takes and releases a deep, nervous breath. He takes another... And then moves his arm forward as instructed.

--------------------
"Oh yeah. Da' likes dandelion mead. Never 'ad it meself. I do like Dandelion an' Burdock dough. It were one o' me favourite drinks back 'ome. I wonder if'n dey make it over 'ere... What's yer favourite fing ta make wiv dandelions, Trello?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I'd bet," Zachary agreed. "What with other Rats coming around to see if they can meet you," he added mischievously. He brought the TeeVee guide down so Wed could see it and pointed to the section he'd been reading as he tickled. "And I meant these words, Wed."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty takes and releases a deep, nervous breath. He takes another... And then moves his arm forward as instructed.
It was a bit stiff at first, like a fuzzy parody of the frankenstein monster, but...it was movement. The skeleton followed the arms' 'instructions', and the feline body, for the first time, walked, actually walked toward the human.
Jonas was beaming. "Excellent, my boy. You're a real natural. Just a few more steps, come on. get used to the feeling. You won't fall, promise."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I'd bet," Zachary agreed. "What with other Rats coming around to see if they can meet you," he added mischievously. He brought the TeeVee guide down so Wed could see it and pointed to the section he'd been reading as he tickled. "And I meant these words, Wed."
"Hm? Oh, yes, the coucher's holy book! Are you interested in any kind of programme in particular?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm, I don't know much Teevee," Zachary admitted. "Never really seen it outside of the shops I can't go in. But I'm learning the words."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm, I don't know much Teevee," Zachary admitted. "Never really seen it outside of the shops I can't go in. But I'm learning the words."
She looked at the words he was pointing at. "Ah, 'Supernatural'. Half-horror teen flick. Coupla brothers fighting evil, strolling around in their oldsmobile. Me, I was raised with The Addams Family, hence my name, and the original Twilight Zone. And as for fans comin' in for me, my job is to dissuade them, or at least convince them to stay off the premises. Or they will sick the cat on 'em. Or you."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Olds mobile? Oh, I've read that. It's.. a car isn't it?" He chuckled at her description of her 'job'. "We'll make quite the team, eh, Wed?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Olds mobile? Oh, I've read that. It's.. a car isn't it?" He chuckled at her description of her 'job'. "We'll make quite the team, eh, Wed?"
"I guess we ca-annnmm...Y'know, kit, if you want to tickle me, you should exert less pressure. As it is, it feels like a delicious massage."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm? Oh, sorry." Zachary eased up the pressure slightly to make sure he didn't hurt his little friend and thought how odd that was. "Friendly, slightly kinky and very brave," he said casually, "I think I can say you're the most unique Rat I've ever met, Wed."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm? Oh, sorry." Zachary eased up the pressure slightly to make sure he didn't hurt his little friend and thought how odd that was. "Friendly, slightly kinky and very brave," he said casually, "I think I can say you're the most unique Rat I've ever met, Wed."
She chuckled. "What can I say, luv? 'Best happens'. But you too are not t'be underestimated. Ferals actively seeking for a job are not common. I mean, that wolf pack at the Leones' just followed that dog-loving wolf. Sure, they may stay here and make a living, but not because someone said "Hey, wanna change my life!". You, on the other hand..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Zachary said wistfully. "I was always taught certain rules. Never trust Humans until they've proven yourself. Always try to get them to trust you. That means honouring deals and never betraying. 'Don't bring trouble down on where you sleep', Mom used to say. 'And learn slight of hand.' She was smart."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Trello digs into one of her pouches and tosses Chris a flask with a smile!

"What do ya think?" She said, "Go on. A little swig won't hurt ya."

"We do make other things with it though," she said, "Balms, and rubs, and ointments. Good for stings and bites."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The air was pierced with a sharp whistle!

If it wasn't the burning, the smell, then the itching definitely would get to Gizmo soon! The guard blew the police whistle several times before loading his crossbow and pointing it at the gatherer!

"DON'T MOVE!" The guard said, backing away a bit out of the cloud's reach.

"DON'T MOVE OR THIS GOES OFF!" He hollered at him. The gatherer blinked in shock.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch had just put on his robe and tightened the belt, no need for an under dress, he mused. Then he heard a noise behind him and turned around. His mouth fell open and he blinked several times.

"Before you ask, dear Mitch, yes," said his mother's voice behind him, "We DID plan for a, and no offense dear, Belisaurus, they're called handmaids." Even as she spoke, about ten of them scattered about the room, picking up the loose garments and setting them aright. Anthweather bowed to her majesty before turning back to the wolf.

Mitch turned and hugged his mother.

"You did always like Japan," he said with a smile, then he bent down and waved to her belly, then got back up. Nora smiled.

"You'll see them sooner than you think," she said, then to Rikki, "Well dear, I'm glad you like them. I guess it's time to learn how to properly get dressed."

She sat in a chair.

"Just follow the lady's instructions when your ready," She said, Anthweather stood next to Bel with his kilt.

"Whichever foot you like goes in first, Mitch'll show ya if you need help," she said, Another handmaid went over to Rikki.

"I'm sure your more than familiar with the phrase," she said, "Hands over your head."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*DING-A-LING*

Went the pizza place's door as a new customer walked in. He was small, skinny, and full of scars across his body.

*plop plop plop plop*

The panda walked up to the counter with a funny gait from his injuries. He set his empty fishing rod down. It rattled with the rest of his body like his tired breathing. He tapped the counter's bell. His fishing pack rattled with the hooks and lures on it thanks to his nervous twitch. A loose backpack strap made a funny noise as he walked. He waited patiently at the counter. Rubbing his arms on occasion. When he did, burn marks could be seen under his fur.
Gael

Post by Gael »

xhunterko wrote: The air was pierced with a sharp whistle!

If it wasn't the burning, the smell, then the itching definitely would get to Gizmo soon! The guard blew the police whistle several times before loading his crossbow and pointing it at the gatherer!

"DON'T MOVE!" The guard said, backing away a bit out of the cloud's reach.

"DON'T MOVE OR THIS GOES OFF!" He hollered at him. The gatherer blinked in shock.
Gizmo was now becoming itchy on top of smelly but he didn't dare move a muscle out of fear of the situation other then putting his hands up as he thought he had done something wrong
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary sighed as he heard someone in the main shop. "I suppose I'd better get dressed again, Wed," he said reluctantly, shifting the Rat to his head and waiting until she'd grabbed on before pulling the outfit back on and zipping it up. "You want to come with, young Princess Wed?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mitch had just put on his robe and tightened the belt, no need for an under dress, he mused. Then he heard a noise behind him and turned around. His mouth fell open and he blinked several times.
"Before you ask, dear Mitch, yes," said his mother's voice behind him, "We DID plan for a, and no offense dear, Belisaurus, they're called handmaids." Even as she spoke, about ten of them scattered about the room, picking up the loose garments and setting them aright. Anthweather bowed to her majesty before turning back to the wolf.
Mitch turned and hugged his mother.
"You did always like Japan," he said with a smile, then he bent down and waved to her belly, then got back up. Nora smiled.
"You'll see them sooner than you think," she said, then to Rikki, "Well dear, I'm glad you like them. I guess it's time to learn how to properly get dressed."
She sat in a chair.
"Just follow the lady's instructions when your ready," She said, Anthweather stood next to Bel with his kilt.
"Whichever foot you like goes in first, Mitch'll show ya if you need help," she said, Another handmaid went over to Rikki.
"I'm sure your more than familiar with the phrase," she said, "Hands over your head."[/quote]
Rikki and Belisarius complied. "Try and don't trip on yourself again, this time."
The big wolf nodded. "Y'know, this is my first wedding. I should have a relative of mine attending. Is it possible? Of my pack, I think Lucilla will be the more enthusiast, I mean, the others are not into dressing..."
"One thing at a time, love," Valiant said to him reassuringly. "But now, stay, good cub. I want to see you both in your bridal look."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary sighed as he heard someone in the main shop. "I suppose I'd better get dressed again, Wed," he said reluctantly, shifting the Rat to his head and waiting until she'd grabbed on before pulling the outfit back on and zipping it up. "You want to come with, young Princess Wed?"
"Why not? Just put me in your pocket. I'll stay hidden in case a customer comes. Humans can be so picky, y'know."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well then," Zachary said, helping Wed into his chest pocket and giving her a little scritch on the head for luck, "here we go, Wed." He headed outand saw the slightly battered Panda. "Good afternoon," he said in greeting. "I apologise but everyone is a little busy. How may I assist you, sir?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty eagerly does as directed, advancing slowly across the floor as he learns once again to balance. Frances meanwhile is videoing the event on her phone, not even bothering to hide her tears of joy.
"Can I walk and talk at the same time?" Scotty asks after stopping by Jason. "Because I think it's going to be awkward to type while moving my arms like that..."

--------------------
Chris catches the flask and quaffs a mouthful.
"Cor!" she exclaims, licking her lips, "Blimey! Dat's good! A little bitter but sweet still an' warmin'! Anyone else want a try?" she asks, offering the flask to Will and Meeko.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty eagerly does as directed, advancing slowly across the floor as he learns once again to balance. Frances meanwhile is videoing the event on her phone, not even bothering to hide her tears of joy.
"Can I walk and talk at the same time?" Scotty asks after stopping by Jason. "Because I think it's going to be awkward to type while moving my arms like that..."
"Sure you can, that was the idea. Just remember, it's like driving a car: the more features you use, the faster you drain the battery. Now another step and...done!" the man embraced the cat. "Excellent performance, I must say. I feared you'd go into a panic, but you behaved just splendidly. So, how do you feel?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"S-sure, I'll try some," Will decides, taking the offered beverage from Chris. He takes a small sip, and nods in appreciation. "I definitely t-taste the bitterness, but it's a good bitter. It's the s-same kinda bitterness I taste in cranberry j-juice, really."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Another question directed at him brought Meeko's attention back to the conversation going on, this time from Chris. He simply smiled and shook his head no at this offer, it actually felt good to be able to finally be in the position to turn down anything that was edible. There was a more cynical side of that thinking but this was not that kind of thing hopefully. Will took the drink however and the conversation would keep on going on, Meeko just looked forward to the official start of his new life.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: The battered panda unbeknowest to Zachary is a regular at the place. Also I think either val or hlaroo needs to respond to the battered panda for a table and lunch?

"Oh, heh heh, this is HARDLY for the wedding," Nora said, admiring the others in their finery as they finished putting things on. Sighing happily.

"This is just for this ceremony this morning, and for the departure and international travel," she said, "But not, of course, for the ceremony tomorrow. While the state doesn't get to decide how you look, the state eventually expects you to decide on formal wear for certain occasions. And, of course dear Bel, you wear your finest to such a wedding. And if their pure fur is what they consider their finest, no harm done. Also Bel, if you think your entire pack as family, then they are all welcome. Everyone will be invited of course. It is a ROYAL wedding."

Mitch finished putting on his robe. It was simple to do, well, for him anyway. He tried NOT to imagine if whether or not Bel caused another mess. He tightened his belt, adjusted his shoulder belt and it's emblem to where he liked. He did notice however, that the sleeves on all their clothes where a bit long and generally swayed. He sighed. The only undergarments were a long tunic.

Then he took a deep breath, and turned around to see how Rikki looked.

"So, how's the fit Belisaurus? Not too tight is it? We have other sizes." Anthweather asked him first.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tello snatched away the bottle away after Meeko shook his head.

"Alrighty, we can't have a number of drunk pets showing up around animal patrol now can we?" She said with a grin, snapping up another dandelion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The battered panda looked terribly saddened!

"Oh! Oh, are, you, you, you s-sure? M-momma m-momma always said she'd ha-have time for usn's." He stammered, slightly confused.

"Are you not too too busy for a s-small small lunch? I j-just get a couple couple personal p-pans," he says.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"GAVIN! If I've told you once! I've told you A THOUSAND TIMES YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED!" Said a voice behind the grenade throwing panda, he turned around and blinked. Four crossbows were pointed directly at him! He blinked.

"BUTHESHOULDAWATCHEDWHWERETHEYWASGOINGAN-*" he started, a guard cut him off.

"That's ENOUGH little brother!" the guard on the right shouted, "Now hands up or I'LL SHOOT!" Gavin blinked again. The patrolman next to Gizmo made a sharp whistle at him.

"Dog, that's right, you buddy, back up boy, this could get messy, back up with me okay? Slowly okay? That's it, come on," he said to the poor cat. Offhandedly going with what first came to mind in the moment.

"I'LLSHOWYOUSTUCKUPSENTITLED!" Gavin hollared, reaching for another grenade, but was on the floor before he could get his hand in his satchel! Then, THEN an animal patrol backup and ambulance arrived.
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gael

Post by Gael »

xhunterko wrote: "GAVIN! If I've told you once! I've told you A THOUSAND TIMES YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED!" Said a voice behind the grenade throwing panda, he turned around and blinked. Four crossbows were pointed directly at him! He blinked.

"BUTHESHOULDAWATCHEDWHWERETHEYWASGOINGAN-*" he started, a guard cut him off.

"That's ENOUGH little brother!" the guard on the right shouted, "Now hands up or I'LL SHOOT!" Gavin blinked again. The patrolman next to Gizmo made a sharp whistle at him.

"Dog, that's right, you buddy, back up boy, this could get messy, back up with me okay? Slowly okay? That's it, come on," he said to the poor dog.

"I'LLSHOWYOUSTUCKUPSENTITLED!" Gavin hollared, reaching for another grenade, but was on the floor before he could get his hand in his satchel! Then, THEN an animal patrol backup and ambulance arrived.
Gizmo slowly backs away toward guard as he is told, internally correcting him that he is a cat but not saying anything yet as there are much more important matters. He just gives a very confused look to Jolty wanting to know what in the world is going on
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh, heh heh, this is HARDLY for the wedding," Nora said, admiring the others in their finery as they finished putting things on. Sighing happily.

"This is just for this ceremony this morning, and for the departure and international travel," she said, "But not, of course, for the ceremony tomorrow. While the state doesn't get to decide how you look, the state eventually expects you to decide on formal wear for certain occasions. And, of course dear Bel, you wear your finest to such a wedding. And if their pure fur is what they consider their finest, no harm done. Also Bel, if you think your entire pack as family, then they are all welcome. Everyone will be invited of course. It is a ROYAL wedding."

Mitch finished putting on his robe. It was simple to do, well, for him anyway. He tried NOT to imagine if whether or not Bel caused another mess. He tightened his belt, adjusted his shoulder belt and it's emblem to where he liked. He did notice however, that the sleeves on all their clothes where a bit long and generally swayed. He sighed. The only undergarments were a long tunic.

Then he took a deep breath, and turned around to see how Rikki looked.

"So, how's the fit Belisaurus? Not too tight is it? We have other sizes." Anthweather asked him first.
The wolf nodded, satisfied. "This is just fine, ma'm. You did an impressive job." he couldn't help keep petting himself "heh, sorry, but it's the first time I wear something. it feels...odd."
Valiant bowed to the panda. "I will make sure to extend the invitation to Bel's family. Thank you so much. And Rikki, you look beautiful."
The ferret blushed as she felt herself in this gorgeous outfit. "I think I am so going to be one happy mama at this ceremony. And you, my prince, have never looked so noble." She turned to the mistress. "Will this be a single ceremony with the four of us, or there will be two of them, one for each couple?"
---
xhunterko wrote:The battered panda looked terribly saddened!
"Oh! Oh, are, you, you, you s-sure? M-momma m-momma always said she'd ha-have time for usn's." He stammered, slightly confused.
"Are you not too too busy for a s-small small lunch? I j-just get a couple couple personal p-pans," he says.
"There's been a sudden, very large order," The owner answered. "Lots to do, but always time for a customer. So, what will be for you? Zach, you take care of him."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, Ma'am," Zachary said, giving a little bow before gently escorting the Panda to a table. "Are you alright with this one, sir," he asked. "I think I know how to operate the drinks machine so would you like anything from it?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty fumbles for a while, searching for the right words. "Amazing. It's surreal! I thought I'd never be doing that again! Thank you so much!" The cat looks down at the rig supporting his body.
"I... How... I can't ever repay you for this! Thank you so much!" Wiping away a tear, the cat hugs the man tightly.

~~~~~~~~
"Heh. I get da feelin' da panda guard would get 'ere long before animal control dough." Chris jokes before looking at the ferret.
"Yer quiet, Meeko. Penny fer your foughts?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty fumbles for a while, searching for the right words. "Amazing. It's surreal! I thought I'd never be doing that again! Thank you so much!" The cat looks down at the rig supporting his body.
"I... How... I can't ever repay you for this! Thank you so much!" Wiping away a tear, the cat hugs the man tightly.
The man returned the hug, patting lightly the cat behind his neck. "You want to repay me? You and your mom give me your signed permission to write a full report on this work. Plus, don't forget, there is a lot of work to do yet. For how much great it must feel, you must also remember that your body is still damaged, that you will have to go back sitting. We'll be working on both fronts, psychological and physical. And in no time, being bi-deambulatory will come perfectly natural to you. So, do we have a deal?" He offered his hand to the cat
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Less than a few steps later it was Chris wanting to get Meeko's attention, which he gave happily with a smile and all. "Don't have any, usually just try to take things in when walking." He supposed he could have brought something up, anything more really, though nothing seemed fitting for the as of right now time.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"D-do you mean like your surroundings, o-or just everything in general?" Will asked, his head tilted in genuine curiosity.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Nora answered Rikki's question, and the talk in the room turned to ceremony plans and travel plans. Making sure the clothes were just so on each of them. Mitch could only watch and admire as the families came together. THEN Benjamin entered from the room from the back.

"Finally," Nora said, but Benjamin Grandestaffe, the Grandestaffe chieftain, Mitch's father, was busy on the phone. Nora shook her head, like usual. Benjamin lifted his head after speaking with the party on the other end, noticing Mitch and everyone and a sly grin played on his face. Nora turned her head a little, curious.

"AND second to lastly, Mr. Spencers, I must adjure you, there are multiple species involved with our secret visit," he said, "While we are mostly omnivorous, we DO need to be cautious about the diets, of the species of black ferret, wolf, wolfdog, as well as red panda. We need to be careful you know? Are you capable of taking that into account?"

Mitch shook his head and wandered over to Rikki, kissing her.

"You, look fabulous," he said.

Two Left Arm guards came in behind Benjamin and stood at the door, in silent guard pose, rifles held relaxed. Their faces expressionless, their burgundy hoods covering their faces and the cloaks covering the rest. The silent guard of the chieftain himself and the royal family.

Mitch nodded to them and they nodded back in return.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the animal patrol truck rolled up to haul Gavin away, a pet ambulance came up behind gizmo and the panda, and a team of vets came out.

"What's wrong with him," a vet asked, looking at Gizmo.

"Itchy stingy grenade, just needs a rinse off," the patrol-panda said, the vet nods, taking a hose from the truck, he motioned to Gizmo. To walk forward.

"Come here kitty," they said, calmly, "You don't have any electronics on you do you? Take 'em off if ya do, you just need a quick rinse down."

A Left Arm guard was watching the situation closely on a nearby fence, he was NOT trying to hide.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The battered panda nodded.

"Good good, this is good, just a coke please yes, this is," the battered panda said, then, *BANG CLANK CLANG BANG*, went a pan on the floor, the panda's arm's flailed about and he went to scream before clamping his paws down shut on his muzzle, shaking!

"SHH! SHH! It's weird! It's weird! They're gone and not after you shh! Shh!" He said to himself, shaking, before calming down, and covered his face with a paw, with is head down, as if in shame.

"Coke, coke, coke please, just a coke," he said finally, picking up a large menu and holding it up to hide himself in it. Even though he was calm, the menu still shook.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trello yanked a large milkweed out of the sidewalk as the walked along. She gave an ear to the conversation, then was momentarily distracted by a running red blur that flew past them in a hurry!

Another Left Arm guard was heading off somewhere.

"Wonder what set them fellas off?" She wondered to herself.
Gael

Post by Gael »

Gizmo reaches into his collar, pulling out a cell phone and a 3ds and handing them to the vet, clearly very relieved for the itching to stop he turns to the guard, "Thanks for your help" while turning back to the vet he notices the left arm guard but being that he's new in town and has no clue about much of anything going on here, decides that he's probably just an innocent bystander
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, sir," Zachary said, heading back around to the other side of the counter to get the gentlepanda's drink as others dealt with the meal. He took a large disposable cup and put it under the ice dispenser - which dumped a load in - and moved it to the Cola (selecting normal). After it had dispensed, he popped the top on and took it and a straw over to the customer. "I don't think you'll run off without paying," he said with a smile. "May I sit," he asked, making the question rhetorical by already sitting. "I'm Zachary and this is my little friend Wed," he said, tapping his pocket. "Are you all right, sir?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie