Reply to topic  [ 8167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 201, 202, 203, 204, 205
HPU: Sunset Plateau 
Game Master

Post Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau
"Well, I've never really been given cause to consider them," Zach explained, holding out a handpaw - which shook a little - for Heather. "Not really beyond some spin beautiful webs. Works of art in miniature silk. Others can kill you and, every so often, you'll meet a nice one like Charlotte on a farm. There's stories about that one but, beyond that? Mother always said that, if you do not bother them, they won't bother you."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:26 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Is everyone okay? Did it bite anyone?" Derek asks, keeping the snake pinned.

--------------------
"No... It's okay... I'm sorry. It's just... That's where Mike and I were going for our honeymoon, that's all... He... Passed away before our wedding." Frances explains, not wanting to tell the whole story again. "You go and have a great time. I wouldn't want to get in your way or anything. And I don't think I'd enjoy it there now anyway... Not without Mike..."

--------------------
Scotty makes a show of stroking his chin as he thinks.
"Hello, my name is Anthweather? Pandaz rool, catz drool?" he writes with a grin.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

[Image links broken. New links coming soon!]

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:58 am
Profile WWW

Star nodded at Trello, taking the phone from her collar and hitting the contact button for this 'Hunk'. As the phone began to ring in awaiting to be picked up Star looked at Trello, oddly calm, "So... should I do the talking or would you prefer to take over and I merely hold?" He held the phone between them and continued in his head, As, while there is a potentially deadly snake in the room, I'd also like to avoid dying of embarrassment.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:59 pm
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"No... It's okay... I'm sorry. It's just... That's where Mike and I were going for our honeymoon, that's all... He... Passed away before our wedding." Frances explains, not wanting to tell the whole story again. "You go and have a great time. I wouldn't want to get in your way or anything. And I don't think I'd enjoy it there now anyway... Not without Mike..."

"You are going to enjoy your son's first new steps, tomorrow morning," Amadora said. "Speaking of which, I think its really time for us to go sleep." She threw Caesar a glance that spoke volumes.
Caesar nodded. "That will be a great moment indeed. Sorry for taking so much of your time, housemistress. We'll take our leave now."
---
Rikki emerged from under the bed. She looked all ruffled up, but proud and stern as she kept the snake in her hands. "OK, you slitherer. What was the idea?!"

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:23 am
Profile WWW

"I..." Will got up off of his back for the second time that day, panting hard for the breath that had been shocked out of his system. "I'm... okay... no... bites... that I... can tell..." His eyes were wide, and staring at the reptile currently trapped under kitchenware. "Why... is there a... snake in... here?" A small part of himself took note that this was the longest he'd gone without stuttering, though he figured his shuddering breaths in-between words made normal talking hard enough anyway.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:07 am

ooc: Up to you Val if the snake talks. I'll fill in the blanks after a yea or nea. Also, I THINK that's, everyone? Minus Civ's character in the shower, that snake has since moved on.

*SPAT!* A wad of spit went into Rikki's face!

"YOU'LL GET NOTHING FROM ME! NOTHING!" The snake in Rikki's paws shouted. At that moment, 6 Left Arms(tactical, black garbed, Ghillie suited gas mask wearing pandas) burst into the room, pointing uzis, yes, uzis, aimed at the snake. Mitch put his phone back in his collar. The gun's red laser sights pointed at the snake.

"Yes, sorry love, you are a ferret," he said, "I'm gonna eat that for a while aren't I." Mitch walked up to the snake.

"Last chance," he said, pointing a poison dart at the snake.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The phone in Star's hands beeped.

"Heyo Hubert here, what's up sis?" said a voice on the other end.

"Hey Hunk! Hey we got an ap situation here, gonna need you and your boys, BIG cobra, over at the new ferret's place. The one Aimswitch bolted earlier," Trello said.

"All right, we'll get there, you can't handle it?" He replied.

"Well, my hands are tied on a basket and a human has it maintained for now," Trello said.

"Okay, we'll be right over," was the last reply, then a click.

"Thanks Star. Now does anyone want to take a crack and tranquilizing our beastie here?" She asked.

"KILLLLLLLLLSSSSSSS, KILLLLLLLLSHP, UUUUUUUUUSHHHHP, KILLLLLLLLLLSHP, YOU!" Was all the snake could manage at Will.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Madam, it won't be a problem," Antario said to Frances, "If you change your mind, we leave tomorrow afternoon, but I suggest you pack now. Fellow relations. If ye be in mind to retire, would you please allow us to accommodate you? We will NOT have you sleeping in the woods."

Borues nodded.

"I wouldn't have it either," he stated flatly. While Borues was only one bear, he was one, BIG bear. MORE than capable of tossing about a couple of wolves. While he didn't threaten, his words carried weight.

Anthweather couldn't help but giggle at Scotty.

"Oh come now, it's not like that," she said to him, smiling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heather nodded.

"That is generally the case," Heather said, "That does not mean though, that we don't mind occasional company. Though most won't admit it. We also, well, us big ones anyway, like you to know of where we are. I generally reside behind the shower cabinet, and I do like my privacy, but don't hesitate to stop for a visit now and then. It's not good to just talk to yourself."

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:14 pm
Game Master

"I may take you up on that," Zachary admitted. "although I should confess I do have to move tomorrow. The lovely Aryle has asked me to move into a much better apartment in a complex her family owns. Or she'll join them in hunting me down with crossbows. Either way, same end. So," he added, sitting up, "in the name of friendship, Heather, I say this. I'll be packing a case so there's always room for you if you want to come with me? I think I'd like double the friends there."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 8167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 201, 202, 203, 204, 205