Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rubin

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Rubin »

"Ya! That sounds good. I don't know where anything is." Zeke was overjoyed at the thought of hanging out with Sam.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Rubin wrote:"Ya! That sounds good. I don't know where anything is." Zeke was overjoyed at the thought of hanging out with Sam.
Sam slowly started rollerblading down the street, making sure she went slightly faster then walking speed. After a few minutes they arrived at Cale's house, " I hope he isn't sleeping still."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke jogged behind Sam, wishing he had something to ride. Before long, they reached Cale's house. His feet hurt and as a result, he limped the final few steps. "Ya, that would be a shame, huh?" Zeke replied, trying to ignore the pain.
~Rubin
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"OW OW OW OW OW! What did just ste-" He opened his eyes.

"..."

"Oh, for fu-"
RockstarRaccoon wrote:He slammed into her, picking her up and rushing to the bushes with her slung over his shoulder. He smashed through the bushes, making physical contact with an orange cat. At high speed.
Everyone went flying like bowling pins.
Trinket landed upside-down against a bush, tongue hanging out slowly slipping downwards. Trinket's consciousness was not long for this world. It seems the spirits had won this round. The most he could manage for the moment was a semi-high pitched voice uttering some slight nonsense before he hit the ground and went out cold.
"The pretty flying rainbow kitties have wingies! Catch meeeeeee~!"
*THUD*
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Neko

Post by Neko »

Rubin wrote:Zeke jogged behind Sam, wishing he had something to ride. Before long, they reached Cale's house. His feet hurt and as a result, he limped the final few steps. "Ya, that would be a shame, huh?" Zeke replied, trying to ignore the pain.
Sam rode up to the door and knocked, greeted by Mrs.Patterson. After briefly speaking with her the door was closed and she rode back down to Zeke. "Cale's mom said that Cale and Rocky ran off about 15 minutes ago."

Cale was suddenly shoved to the ground, the wind being knocked out of him. He laid on the ground seeing stars as he tried to catch his breath.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Hmm... maybe we should go try and find him?" He sighed at the prospect of more walking.
"Wait! I just had a brilliant Idea! I probably have an old scooter in the shed!"
~Rubin
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:Robert unlocked the door and let them in, he and Shep struggling with the boxes of ammunition and some rifles. "Kitchen's over there Jacob..ugh.."Robert said in a shaky voice, using his head to point to the kitchen. Robert opened a small door and he and Shep descended down to the range.

"Hmmm so where do we start?" Enya asked Jacob, with food like chicken, corn and beef steaks just to name a few.
"Um, I don't know," Jacob said. "What do you know about preparing food?"
"Eh hey son..." Robert said, putting down a crate of rifles and ammuntion down on the ground. "I gotta feelin' that y' need to help out your friends for th' BBQ prep. I'll be fine down 'ere. You go on up and help. Oh and hey, bring these to Enya and Jacob to see wether it fits them." Robert said, handing him two pairs of googles and ear muffs from an open crate. Shep nodded and proceeded upstairs.

"Hey y'all! How's the food comin along?" Shep asked, half panting. He could see that Jacob had no idea how to cook. He then went beside him and emptied the large amounts of food onto the counter. He then gave Jacob a lighter. "See that grill out at the backyard?" Shep said, pointing to a large rectangular black BBQ grill on the green grass. "So yeah I just need ya to pour in the charcoal and light 'em up. Make sure the fire spreads evenly. Ugh...here!" Shep grunted, passing him a bag of charcoal. "Yep here ya go. Go pour these in and get the grill hot. There's a small can of fuel in the grill if ya need help." Shep said, turning to Enya and instructing her to mix some seasonings to marinate the beef and chicken. Enya nodded cheerfully and got to work. "Hey Enya, when Jacob is done you can ask him to come and help you. I'll be right back..." Shep said, running out of the house and crossing over to Joy's house. He knocked on the door and called out to her. "Joy? Are you there?" the husky yipped, waiting for her to reply.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid swore again as he flew backwards, his upper body landing just outside the bushes. His glasses flew off yet again, and while his eyes were exposed, he saw the men.

The man who had been driving woke up. He said the same thing as Sid, rubbing his head. He quickly remembered what was going on and woke up the other man. On the other side of the parking lot, he saw one of the cats being carried to a bush by the one who had broken the doors. They both jumped into the truck, driving towards the bushes. (forgetting the back-doors behind them)

Sid grabbed his glasses and put them back on his head, a stream of profanity leaving his mouth yet again. He pushed back into the bush: "We gotta go!"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Rubin wrote:"Hmm... maybe we should go try and find him?" He sighed at the prospect of more walking.
"Wait! I just had a brilliant Idea! I probably have an old scooter in the shed!"
"Ok, let's go get it. Then we can ride around and look for um."

Cale sat up holding his head, "Wha....what? Why are we running?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

(continued)

<Nekoyasha> Darin nodded, "I had a piece of bacon from Rikki last night, it was good!"

<RockstarRaccoon> Melinda nodded, "Ok then, that was last night though. You should eat something now." She picked him up and carried him back to the veterinary room, where Jack was now sitting on the floor next to the cages, gently stroking Rikki who had fallen asleep on top of his son. Melinda walked up to him and tugged on his collar, he looked up at her. "yeah?"
<RockstarRaccoon> "Do we have anything to feed Darin here?"
<RockstarRaccoon> Jack got up and led them into his quarters, which had a small kitchen. He opened up the freezer and pulled out a large slab of raw meat which looked like it had been slowly chipped away at over a long period of time. He opened the plastic wrapping and pulled a pre-cut piece out, handing it to Melinda. "Rikki keeps this in here, it should be good."
<RockstarRaccoon> Melinda took the meat and Jack put up the rest of the slab away.

<Nekoyasha> Darin looked at the big piece of meat, nearly drooling. "T-that's for me?"

<RockstarRaccoon> Melinda smiled, "It looks like it. Now, let me see if we can get this ready for you." She sat him down on a chair while Jack pulled out a plate. They put the meat on the plate and microwaved it so it would heat up.

<Nekoyasha> Darin watched as the meat spun around in the microwave. "What's that do?"

<RockstarRaccoon> "It's a microwave," Jack responded, "It makes food hot: don't ask me how." He started walking for the door, "If you'll excuse me, I have paperwork to do."
<RockstarRaccoon> "Alright then," Melinda replied, "I'll just finish up in here."

<Nekoyasha> Darin continued watching the microwave. The meat looked so succulent, so delicious. He hadn't had a decent meal in days, but this meat would change that. He started drooling slightly watching it spin around in the microwave, wondering when it would be ready.

<RockstarRaccoon> The meat started to make little popping noises in the microwave as the plastic it was in began to take on steam bubbles... Melinda tilted her head, unsure of what to do... Finally, the microwave beeped and stopped cooking.

<Nekoyasha> "Is it done?!" Darin turned to Melinda.

<RockstarRaccoon> Melinda opened the door and took out the meat, "I think so...." she set it on the counter and pulled the plastic-wrap off, testing its heat with her finger. She put it down in front of Darin, "Ok, be careful, it's a little hot on the outside, and the inside might still be frozen solid in places..."

<Nekoyasha> Darin leaned down and sniffed the meat, nearly salivating onto it. He grabbed it with his paws and started chewing on it, enjoying the taste. He chewed and chewed but could not tear a single piece of the meat off.
<Nekoyasha> He kept chewing for a bit, eventually giving up. Darin whined, setting the meat down.

<RockstarRaccoon> Melinda tilted her head. "what.....? What kind of meat is this?" She tried to think of a way to make it edible. "I know!" She picked it up and put it in the blender. She pressed the button and it screamed to life.

<Nekoyasha> Darin covered his ears at the loud noise.

<RockstarRaccoon> The blender made snapping noises as the still-frozen center was shattered and blended into the rest. Finally the meat seemed like it had been ground into a mush. She picked up the blender's pitcher and poured the meat out onto the plate. It fell in a moist pile. "There you go!" she said, smacking the bottom of the pitcher to get it all out. She set it down on the counter and watched him eat.

<Nekoyasha> Darin looked at the mush on the plate, it reminded him of how his mother would pre-chew meat when he was younger so he could eat it. He sniffed it, it still smelled the same. He ate a small bit, enjoying the flavor. He went to quick work on the meat mush, finishing it in only a few minutes.

<RockstarRaccoon> "Wow, you went through that fast!" Melinda said, taking the plate when he finished licking it, putting it in the sink with the pitcher. She looked at the pup: had he had anything to drink? "So, are you thirsty now?"

<Nekoyasha> "Oh, yes please!" He hadn't had anything to drink since finding that one creek a day ago.

<RockstarRaccoon> she looked in the fridge, pulling out Jack's bottle of milk: he wouldn't mind sharing. She pulled out a glass and poured the milk into it, setting it in front of the pup.

<Nekoyasha> Darin looked at the strange container, leaning over it and sniffing its contents. "What is that?"

<RockstarRaccoon> "It's milk, don't you..." Obviously not in the wild. She wished her mentor had gone over this with her, she had only been trained with pets in school. Where was Rikki when you needed him? She slowly and carefully tried to explain what milk was to him.

<Nekoyasha> "..From a cow?" Darin pulled the glass closer. He Leaned over it and put his snout in the glass in a lame attempt to lap it up. He could barely open his muzzle, but he was able to stick his tongue out and taste it.

<RockstarRaccoon> Melinda facepalmed: she hadn't thought about that. "hold on" she sighed, pulling out a bowl and pouring the milk out of the glass and into that.

<Nekoyasha> Darin lapped at the milk, it had a good flavor. He drank it all, licking the last bit from the bowl. He sat back down, milk sitting on the fur around his mouth.

<RockstarRaccoon> "want more?" asked Melinda, holding the bottle idly in her hand.

<Nekoyasha> Darin licked his chops getting the excess milk. "No thanks, I'm full, Milk is good though!" He smiled.

<RockstarRaccoon> "Alright then. I have to help Jack fill out the report." she said, putting the milk away, "Why don't you come with?" She walked over to him and picked him up.

<Nekoyasha> "Oooh, what are you reporting? Are their trespasser? Perphius always reported to father when there were trespassers!"

<RockstarRaccoon> Melinda laughed, "No silly, we need to report finding you so we can get you back to your parents." She ruffled the fur on his head before taking him into the front office where Jack was sitting at the desk.
<RockstarRaccoon> She was about to sit down, when she realized something and handed him to Jack, "Could you watch him for a second, and I'll be right back to help you? I left my things in the other office."
<RockstarRaccoon> "Sure." Jack said, taking Darin. He looked down and smiled, "How ya doin little buddy?"

<Nekoyasha> "Good, I had meat and milk! It was tasty."

<RockstarRaccoon> Jack laughed and ruffled Darin's head. "I'm sure it was."

<Nekoyasha> Darin leaned against Jack, nuzzling his shirt. He was full and content, and was drowsy because of it. He slowly fell asleep, thoughts of seeing his parents again filled his head.

<RockstarRaccoon> Jack lied Darin down in his lap to sleep. Melinda came back and they both worked quietly on their report while Darin slept.

(End)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid blinked at the orange stray: hadn't it been here this entire time? "Don't act stupid now: They're coming this way!" He yelled, gabbing the girl to try and pick her up again.
At that moment, he heard the truck as it sped over the grass median and parked sideways on the sidewalk: there was no time. He swore loudly, dropping the girl and turning to the stray, grabbing it by the wrist "No time. We gotta leave them, come on!" He yanked on the wrist as he started to run towards the fence behind the bush.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid blinked at the orange stray: hadn't it been here this entire time? "Don't act stupid now: They're coming this way!" He yelled, gabbing the girl to try and pick her up again.
At that moment, he heard the truck as it sped over the grass median and parked sideways on the sidewalk: there was no time. He swore loudly, dropping the girl and turning to the stray, grabbing it by the wrist "No time. We gotta leave them, come on!" He yanked on the wrist as he started to run towards the fence behind the bush.
Cale jerked his hand out of Sid's grasp, still catching his breath. "I'm not...I'm not leaving my brother." He went back to Rocky, trying to lift him up. Only to fail in his attempt and crash to ground.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"No!" Sid screamed, "There's no time! We have to save ourselves!" He rushed to grab the orange cat, but before he could get there, one of the AC officers barreled through the bushes, eyes fixed on the orange cat. "I've got you now!"
The other one was already coming around, walking quickly towards the girl. Sid swore loudly: it was over, he had to save himself. He ran to the fence and climbed over it, stopping on a cross-fence on the other side to watch their capture: he owed them that at least.

-------- At that very moment --------
Two police officers were sharing their meals from the Wendy's Drive-Through at the edge of the parking lot. They listened to the radio for nearby crimes as they enjoyed their meals. Suddenly a truck sped through the parking lot and bowled over the grass median onto the road in front of them, nearly hitting the back bumper of a car before pulling onto the sidewalk. Two erratic looking men jumped out and ran into the bushes.
The officers looked at each other, brows raised: This had to be the stupidest reckless driving case they'd ever booked.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale looked at the man who had just barreled through the bush. He extended his claws and slashed at the man, trying his best to defend himself and Rocky. I'm not letting them catch us again!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The man retracted at the claws opened his skin: that hurt! "That's it! I'm gonna kill you!" he screamed grabbing the cat and throwing it over the bush. He barreled through the bush after him

Cale slammed into a rathar jumpy young man in a blue uniform, who immediately panicked and pulled out a taser. Before he could react, a man barreled through the bushes after the cat, screaming wildly: obviously he was a dangerous person on some powerful narcotic. Zap! The man was on the ground and in cuffs within seconds. The officer who had been driving nodded and observed as his younger partner cuffed the man and carried him to the back of the squad car. Suddenly, a voice came around the corner "...Forget about the stray, I've got the dog and the one with the pretty jewels. He'll fetch a pretty penny on the black market." he rounded the corner, an unconscious pet under each arm.
The officer blinked at him.
"Oh." he dropped the animals in shock.
"Yeeaahhh... You're going to jail."

In no time, the two men were in the back of the squad car, screaming something about a cat with sunglasses. (probably hallucinations brought on by the drugs.)

-------- At that same moment. --------
Sid stood next to the bush, making a plethora of lewd and obscene gestures to the men in the back of the squad car. He had no idea what had happened, but he liked it.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob carried the bag of charcoal over to the grill and dumped some of the charcoal into it. He lit the lighter and tried to light a fire, but it wouldn't work. "Hmm, maybe it needs more fuel." He took the can of fuel and poured a little bit over all of the charcoal. "That oughta get things going." He held the lighter up to the charcoal once more and this succeeded in lighting them on fire...along with his arm. "AHH! AHH! GET IT OFF ME!" Jacob starting patting the fire with his hand, desperately trying to put it out.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya hummed a Middle Eastern sounding tune while mixing the ingredients for the seasoning as Shep instructed her to do so. Looking at a container was already getting boring, so she picked up the container in her arms and mixed and enjoyed the morning-afternoon sunshine which shone through the window, viewing the green grass from the backyard and a cat who's hand was on fire....

Enya's green eyes widened with shock as she screamed Jacob's name, opening the glass doors and running to his aid. "JACOOOOBB!!!!" Enya hollered as she saw his hand alight with flame. She sprang onto him from a distance and both of them dove quickly into the Shepard's small backyard jacuzzi, swiftly extinguishing the fire.

Enya began crying and hugging Jacob when they surfaced. She hysterically began communicating with Jacob admist sobbing and sputtering from the water. "Jacob!!! Jacob!!! Your hands...YOU OKAY???!! <Oh My God I'll never forgive myself if it's not! It's all my fault...> Please tell me you'll be fine! Please tell me you'll be fine!!!" Enya frantically said, unknowingly in perfect English, but quickly proceeded to lick his hand from the pain.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Yeah," Jacob replied quietly, "I think I'll be okay. Thank you, Enya." He looked down at his hands. "It looks like it just burned the fur off, didn't really get to do much to my skin. But man, that was scary."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Jacob!!" Enya cried out, continuing to hug him tightly. 'I'm glad you're okay! I really am! I just wish I..."

Enya opened her eyes and faced Jacob. She stared at him for a few seconds. "Hey....do...is it me, or do I....sound different??" Enya asked, slowly speaking.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Hey...yeah, you do." Jacob scratched his head. "You're speaking perfect English."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya's eyes widened and her jaws dropped. How could it be??

"HUHH?!!! I'm speaking perfect English?! Like this?? Hi, my name is Enya Bashi...OH MY GOD!!!!" Enya said, wildly prancing around in the jacuzzi, splashing water on Jacob. He then dove on Jacob and nuzzled him. "Haha I don't know what to say but....thank you." Enya said, kissing him.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob giggled as she nuzzled him. "You're welcome...who knew lighting myself on fire would help you speak better?" Jacob couldn't help but start laughing.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya couldn't help but laugh as well. She got out of the jacuzzi and help Jacob out and both of them walked back to the kitchen. Robert came bolting out of the kitchen glass door when he heard a shout and someone screaming. He ran up to them both of them, panting. "Woah hey! What's goin' on you two? Why're two wet?" Robert asked Jacob.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Um...I sorta accidentally lit myself on fire," Jacob answered, chuckling nervously. "But Enya pushed me into the jacuzzi and put the fire out." Jacob turned to Enya. "She's a hero." He put his arms around her and kissed her on the lips.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

JOFOXX wrote:The cat laughed, throwing his head back. "Alright, you got me. I was hoping the shadows would hide my fur a little more." The cat gave Xuan a thoughtful look, sweeping his tail back and forth rhythmically. "You've gotta admit, though, this guy had no idea." He tweaked an exposed tip of Ian's bandanna clad ear, electing a yelp and a blush from the little corgi. The cat giggled, flicking Ian's leg with his tail. "I got him good..."

Ian shuddered, trying to control the blood flow to his face. Why was he here? He thought he'd left this cat behind at his old home. How did he even know where Ian lived now? "T-T-Terry... W-What-"
"Am I doing here?" Terry snorted. "I'm here to see you, babe." The blue cat leaned back, studying Ian. "If you mean "How" I got here. My mom came to help your parents move in. I tagged along."
Xuan winced once more when that cat gave him that look. Watching the cat's behavior as he goes beside Ian, Xuan was stunned yet amazed at the same time at how much "affection" the cat can give to Ian, with obvious factors of course.

*Snort* And Xuan can't help but to let out that sound. And he jokingly said something with his muzzle near Ian's ear, "Pssst! Is that cat really a male?" He said it with a smirk on his face, though no offense is intended, as the words are obviously loud enough for the cat to hear it.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya closed her eyes and kissed him too, leaving Robert smiling at the sight of these two cats kissing and went back to complete his work at the range downstairs.

"Come, let's go dry up inside. Shep has told me what to do and so you'll help me too!" Enya said, grabbing his hand and racing back inside.

Enya grabbed some towels which Robert had put on the sofa for them and she passed on to Jacob and one for herself. She quickly dried herself up and proceeded back to the kitchen, picking up the container to mix the seasoning for the beef. "Okay see here, what you're going to do is that you're going to mix the seasoning for the beef steaks. It's not very well mixed, so yeah, here ya go!"/color] Enya said, passing Jacob the container and wooden spoon. She then proceeded to bring out the beef chops and began cutting them.
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:Robert unlocked the door and let them in, he and Shep struggling with the boxes of ammunition and some rifles. "Kitchen's over there Jacob..ugh.."Robert said in a shaky voice, using his head to point to the kitchen. Robert opened a small door and he and Shep descended down to the range.

"Hmmm so where do we start?" Enya asked Jacob, with food like chicken, corn and beef steaks just to name a few.
"Um, I don't know," Jacob said. "What do you know about preparing food?"
"Eh hey son..." Robert said, putting down a crate of rifles and ammuntion down on the ground. "I gotta feelin' that y' need to help out your friends for th' BBQ prep. I'll be fine down 'ere. You go on up and help. Oh and hey, bring these to Enya and Jacob to see wether it fits them." Robert said, handing him two pairs of googles and ear muffs from an open crate. Shep nodded and proceeded upstairs.

"Hey y'all! How's the food comin along?" Shep asked, half panting. He could see that Jacob had no idea how to cook. He then went beside him and emptied the large amounts of food onto the counter. He then gave Jacob a lighter. "See that grill out at the backyard?" Shep said, pointing to a large rectangular black BBQ grill on the green grass. "So yeah I just need ya to pour in the charcoal and light 'em up. Make sure the fire spreads evenly. Ugh...here!" Shep grunted, passing him a bag of charcoal. "Yep here ya go. Go pour these in and get the grill hot. There's a small can of fuel in the grill if ya need help." Shep said, turning to Enya and instructing her to mix some seasonings to marinate the beef and chicken. Enya nodded cheerfully and got to work. "Hey Enya, when Jacob is done you can ask him to come and help you. I'll be right back..." Shep said, running out of the house and crossing over to Joy's house. He knocked on the door and called out to her. "Joy? Are you there?" the husky yipped, waiting for her to reply.
(Joy was outside sitting on the steps... but ok.)

Joy walked up to the door, looking out one of the glass windows to the side she saw Shep.
She braced herself as she slowly opened the door, her head down.

"i- i'm sorry." she let out.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

((whoops))

Shep went up to her and put his hands on her shoulders, looking concerned. He wanted answers, and he needed them now.

"Joy, I just wanna know......wether you're with him or me.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob took the spoon and stirred the ingredients as fast as he could. "This is going to be one heck of a barbeque. Just don't ask me to go near the grill again." Jacob chuckled.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

*meanwhile at the wendy's!*
there where two customers inside, bickering among themselves about some loud disturbences outside... and about how one indecisive dingo couldnt chose what to order.
um... Ill have the number three? no no, how about the... or maybe the... how about that one, with the combo?" "thay awll have conbos sir" said the cashier, with a nasaly tone. "then maybe... but the.... 37?" zuchinni asked hesently, but the cashier looked at him with no emotion. "eh... alright Ill just have teh chicken strips..."
OH THANK GOD!! the fellow consumers shouted behind him.

returning to his seat with "teh chicken strips" he was dismayed to find that his fondu had turned back into solid cheeze.
"aw what a waste... theres nothing to dip my chicken in..." turning his head slightly to a shout from outside, he see's a van fly off the curb into some bushes...
and men jump out to grab some pets? animal control? but as suddenly asthe van flew, two cops stride over, hancuff the men, and pull out of the parking lot with there cop car.
ok then...
HELLO THERE
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob took the spoon and stirred the ingredients as fast as he could. "This is going to be one heck of a barbeque. Just don't ask me to go near the grill again." Jacob chuckled.
Enya giggled as she cut the beef and chicken on the chopping board. She then took the container from Jacob and threw them in, mixing it and smelling the fragrance of the two foods being combined together, smiling. She then washed her hands and got out the potatoes and some aluminium foil. "Here. Jacob come help me wrap these up." Enya asked, doign the first two.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob walked over to Enya and took a potato and began to wrap it in the aluminum foil. "So, do you do a lot of cooking?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Well....usually at home the maids prepare my meals for me. Even when I was younger. It's always the same food each day and I get bored of it. So sometimes I will sneak into the kitchen and see what I can come up with. I guess I got used to it and well, it's kinda natural that I know what I'm doing..." Enya replied, wrapping up more potatoes.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Well, I could certainly use a few cooking lessons," Jacob said, wrapping up another potato. "Maybe you can teach me sometime?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy wrapped her arms around Shep. "I'll always be with you, but- but Felix doesnt know"
Just then Felix came charging out of the house up to the two with a list.
"Hey Shep! Joy, i wrote a list of all the fun things we can do today, since- you know. I have to go home tomorrow."
Joy looked at Shep with that look like, It hurts enough, please tell him gently Joy was almost in tears.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Well, I could certainly use a few cooking lessons," Jacob said, wrapping up another potato. "Maybe you can teach me sometime?"
"But of course sweetheart! I'll do anything for a boyfriend like you.." Enya replied sweetly, kissing him on the nose. "There! All done!" Enya said, finishing the last potato and dumping another batch into a pot of hot water which she had boiled earlier on. "How is your hand dear?" Enya asked, now taking out some of the hamburger buns and slicing them in halves with a knife.
Zander wrote:Joy wrapped her arms around Shep. "I'll always be with you, but- but Felix doesnt know"
Just then Felix came charging out of the house up to the two with a list.
"Hey Shep! Joy, i wrote a list of all the fun things we can do today, since- you know. I have to go home tomorrow."
Joy looked at Shep with that look like, It hurts enough, please tell him gently Joy was almost in tears.
The husky looked at her for a moment, then nodded. He then turned around and faced Felix, who seemed to be in a happy mood at the moment. He turned around and held Joy's hand bravely. "Felix. I know it's only been a day since I met you and few days since I've known Joy. Joy's with me now.." Shep said, partly cringing from the words which came out of his mouth.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"It all right," Jacob replied. "Feels a little sore now, but it's no big deal. What's next?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy cringed too. curious on how Felix would take it.

Felix's giant grin slowly vanished off his face. "Oh...." His head lowered to the ground "well... I'm happy for you.. Shep. Your really lucky." He looked at the filled up sheet of writing. "I guess there no use for this anymore." He wadded it up and threw it on the ground. He started walking toward the house. "See you later Joy." He said slowly before walking into the house.

Joy hugged Shep harder. "I hope he doesn't hate me now."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"It all right," Jacob replied. "Feels a little sore now, but it's no big deal. What's next?"
"Hmmm hamburgers are next." Enya said, looking into the shopping bags, a little lost among the food. "Uhm Jacob dear, usually in hamburgers, what do they also put in besides the patty?" I'm guessing its something like eggs or something I don't know..." Enya asked, trying to figure out on her own.
Zander wrote:Joy cringed too. curious on how Felix would take it.

Felix's giant grin slowly vanished off his face. "Oh...." His head lowered to the ground "well... I'm happy for you.. Shep. Your really lucky." He looked at the filled up sheet of writing. "I guess there no use for this anymore." He wadded it up and threw it on the ground. He started walking toward the house. "See you later Joy." He said slowly before walking into the house.

Joy hugged Shep harder. "I hope he doesn't hate me now."

Shep's heart went out to him for a little while. He knew how he felt, but he also must follow his own feelings towards Joy. He gripped Joy harder and kissed her on the forehead and looking at her house from a distance. "I don't think he hates you Joy, but I think it's just a big blow to him and he's now thinking of how to move on. Life's like that. And I'll be there for you." Shep said, hugging her.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Thank you..." Joy felt his warm fur on her face. she could stay there for hours, but it came to an end. "Why did you come over here? i know there has to be a reason."

-Robert Louis Stevenson