Reply to topic  [ 3037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next
Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9978
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"Ta, boss," Jaken said, putting the helmet on and blinking as he looked at himself. The NotJaken stepped down and, with slightly increasing confidence, walked over and gave the original a hug. "They're right," both of them said after ending the hug, "it IS weird to hug yourself!"
----------------
Jenny kept the ship going in a 99% successful straight line, muttering "best I test myself on the controls now then, isn't it, rather than in an emergency," in a low tone, trying to not alarm the Celican - or Ulrich or, indeed, herself as they headed for the city. "Be there soon," she said at normal volume.
----------------
"I'd say I could imagine," Hannabelle said reluctantly, "but we don't need to imagine, do we?" She clapped him on the shoulder. "But you remain strong. The young take strength from seeing us strong. Now, let's see what we can do about helping these guys to the shuttle, yeah? Let the Doc Dogs do their work in peace."
--------------
"The combat was always intended to be honourable," Corp said in defence of his Captain. "I can't speak for the Captain but I do know she wants to talk to you. Now," he added quickly, "you don't have to talk to her if you don't want to or even look at her but you should hear her. By the way," he added. "you thought on a name?"
---------------
"Excellent," Sana said, turning to her Computer and reading through the screen like it was an index. "Lame, Lamia, Land... See 'Snatch'," she said with a smile before going into the right records.
Seena rolled her eyes. "OK," she said, "I KNOW that's a quote from film! Something about 'Hot seats'? Something like that?"
"I don't know what you mean," Sana complained sweetly. She started the purchase order whilst humming the theme tune to 'Blazing Saddles'.
---------------
"Well, I were told not t' mock th' afflict'd, y'know" Sarah chuckled, before adding "an' ah don' think've ye tae much that way. Honorary Borderers, ye are!"

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:59 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 4105
Images: 3
Location: inside a TARDIS that landed inside itself. Anyone know how to restart a stalled one of these?
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
the reptilian felinoid huffs grumpily in response.

It seems telling someone who's being paranoid thy don't need to be paranoid has the opposite of the desired effect.

Kol is watching them more intently now, all while trying to be more discreet about it.

- - - - - -

Separating from Talya a bit, Kobor asks "Any chance you can do a full bioscan while i'm in here? I've been kinda putting it off for months cause i don't want Talya to see the results. she gives me enough grief about pushing my bodies too hard without having proof." once he's sure sound from his digital environment was sufficiently blocked from the digital 'quiet room' where his sister was trying to calm down.

_________________
Characters


Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3910
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Through their unspoken connection, all of the doctors spread out among the wounded, with Colorado taking more of an advisory position since there were more doctors than patients.

Denver walked over to one of the Celicans that looked like they were somewhat in charge, "Did you see what bit her? Any markings, discerning features or otherwise?" Meanwhile Aspen had begun working on bringing the vixen's temperature down, setting cold packets on her forehead and wrists. He also took a look at the bite mark, saying "This doesn't look so bad," loud enough for the nearby Celicans to hear, trying to put them at ease.

Collins moved over to the Celican with the broken ankle. He pulled a bandage out of the medical bag and wrapped it tightly around the ankle. Within a few seconds of the wrap being used, it hardened into a plaster like cast. Collins rummaged around in his bag for a few seconds before pulling out a bottle labeled 'Painkillers' and handing one to Steven, "Don't walk on it, okay?" He held out a hand to the Celican, to help him walk.

Norwood sat down next to Jennifer and began examining the wound. He smiled and withdrew a couple alcohol wipes from his bag, using them to gently dab at the wound. Once it was thoroughly disinfected he placed a piece of gauze over it and wrapped it snugly with a bandage.

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:57 pm
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 13000
Location: Down under Down Under
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Well, I were told not t' mock th' afflict'd, y'know" Sarah chuckled, before adding "an' ah don' think've ye tae much that way. Honorary Borderers, ye are!"

The boys laugh aloud at Sarah's witty rejoinder.
"Ouch! Ye cut me tae th' core!" Conall signs.
"Honorary mah fluffy butt! We're called Border Collies fer a reason!" Cailean adds as they reach the other end of the park. "We're just frae th' right side o' th' border! Sae..." he pauses, sniffing the air.
"Which way naow?"

_________________
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Image


Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:58 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3226
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Kolt gave a quick nod and and a thank you to the Hobomancer, before running off to get on the shuttle. Once he was on board, he sat down and started taking a few deep breaths. If one listened closely, they could hear him muttering ”They’re okay” between each breath.
-
Liz frowned at the Grunt’s reaction. This was going about as badly as she expected it to. ”I’m not exactly happy with how the fight went either.” She said, trying to figure out what the best approach to this was. ”This might be an odd question, but how much has Hivemind told you about what happened?”

_________________
"I will be the Messiah! Hahahahaha!"
-


Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:47 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2434
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Ta, boss," Jaken said, putting the helmet on and blinking as he looked at himself. The NotJaken stepped down and, with slightly increasing confidence, walked over and gave the original a hug. "They're right," both of them said after ending the hug, "it IS weird to hug yourself!"


A second droid walked into the room and led the new NotJaken out and to the hangers where a Sparrow dropship was waiting to take them to the planet surface.

----------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Excellent," Sana said, turning to her Computer and reading through the screen like it was an index. "Lame, Lamia, Land... See 'Snatch'," she said with a smile before going into the right records.
Seena rolled her eyes. "OK," she said, "I KNOW that's a quote from film! Something about 'Hot seats'? Something like that?"
"I don't know what you mean," Sana complained sweetly. She started the purchase order whilst humming the theme tune to 'Blazing Saddles'.


"Great. Now I just need to finalize the payment, do the paperwork, yadi-yadi-yada aaaaand done. That was thankfully easy, and with the acting head of government being aware of what we're doing, I can designate the land as a monument. Perhaps even a Galactic National Park. Either way, the antlers should be protected."

----------------------------

Buster Wrote:
Separating from Talya a bit, Kobor asks "Any chance you can do a full bioscan while i'm in here? I've been kinda putting it off for months cause i don't want Talya to see the results. she gives me enough grief about pushing my bodies too hard without having proof." once he's sure sound from his digital environment was sufficiently blocked from the digital 'quiet room' where his sister was trying to calm down.


"That is automatically done whenever I download someone." the droid said. "I'm afraid your sister was correct. Your host body is nearing the end of it's life at a rapid rate. Particularly due to some apparently recent injuries."

While they talked, Predator took off and flew behind the Sparrows, trying his best to keep up with them.

----------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"I'd say I could imagine," Hannabelle said reluctantly, "but we don't need to imagine, do we?" She clapped him on the shoulder. "But you remain strong. The young take strength from seeing us strong. Now, let's see what we can do about helping these guys to the shuttle, yeah? Let the Doc Dogs do their work in peace."


"Aye, let's." the old Celican said as he helped the others into the Ibis as the doctors finished with them. "So. You're working with the Champions now? That's quite the career change."

Deske Wrote:
Through their unspoken connection, all of the doctors spread out among the wounded, with Colorado taking more of an advisory position since there were more doctors than patients.

Denver walked over to one of the Celicans that looked like they were somewhat in charge, "Did you see what bit her? Any markings, discerning features or otherwise?" Meanwhile Aspen had begun working on bringing the vixen's temperature down, setting cold packets on her forehead and wrists. He also took a look at the bite mark, saying "This doesn't look so bad," loud enough for the nearby Celicans to hear, trying to put them at ease.

Collins moved over to the Celican with the broken ankle. He pulled a bandage out of the medical bag and wrapped it tightly around the ankle. Within a few seconds of the wrap being used, it hardened into a plaster like cast. Collins rummaged around in his bag for a few seconds before pulling out a bottle labeled 'Painkillers' and handing one to Steven, "Don't walk on it, okay?" He held out a hand to the Celican, to help him walk.

Norwood sat down next to Jennifer and began examining the wound. He smiled and withdrew a couple alcohol wipes from his bag, using them to gently dab at the wound. Once it was thoroughly disinfected he placed a piece of gauze over it and wrapped it snugly with a bandage.


As the doctors finished with their patients, the Celicans filed into the Ibis. Once everyone was treated and aboard the dropship, Hivemind announced the plan. "We're going to drop these people off at the nearby town they came from- Don't worry, the Varanians aren't there anymore." He added, noting the concern on some of the faces there. "Once they are safe, we need to head to Lakerian city. There will be a lot of people needing medical attention and I have to pay a little "visit" to Monta, assuming he's still alive."

----------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"The combat was always intended to be honourable," Corp said in defence of his Captain. "I can't speak for the Captain but I do know she wants to talk to you. Now," he added quickly, "you don't have to talk to her if you don't want to or even look at her but you should hear her. By the way," he added. "you thought on a name?"

Legotron123 Wrote:
Liz frowned at the Grunt’s reaction. This was going about as badly as she expected it to. ”I’m not exactly happy with how the fight went either.” She said, trying to figure out what the best approach to this was. ”This might be an odd question, but how much has Hivemind told you about what happened?”


"No need. I saw whole thing. I saw you defeat him, then beat him while down. And you speak of honor." He spat as a particularly viscous insult toward Liz.

Soon after, several startled people in the halls started parting to make way for the massive Varanian Shipmaster. The moment he saw his leader, the grunt shot out of his chair, rushed over, and fell to his knees at the Shipmaster's feet. <"Sir! I-I beg your mercy, Sir! I surrendered to the enemy! I failed to stop their plans, and I failed as a soldier!"> the grunt was speaking rather clearly. He was speaking in his native language, but the translaters were picking it up. <"I have shamed myself beyond forgiveness and know I must die... I have proven myself worthless for any position but that of prey... I beg you though sir... Please make it quick!">

The shipmaster was rubbing his forehead irritably. <"By the gilded dragon, SHUT UP! Enough of your whimpering! Are you a soldier or a hatchling?"> He shouted, startling a number of people nearby, the grunt included.
<"I-I... am...">
<"...a Varanian Adult!"> The Shipmaster finished for him. <"So shed this embarrassing display and start acting like one, Sal-Hleel!">

That last word left the Varanian grunt completely stunned. His eyes were wide with disbelief. <"What... what did you say...?">

<"Sal-Hleel. That is your name, isn't it? Do not tell me you forgot your own name and made me remember it for you, or I may kill you just to save you from further embarrassment."> the Shipmaster said, eyes narrowed.

<"But... our Lord... he...">
<"...Is dead."> the Shipmaster once again finished the grunt's sentence with one of his own. There was a glint of hope, then guilt in Sal-Hleel's eyes. <"He died in combat, meaning leadership falls to me."> At those words, the grunt fell once more to the floor in a penitent bow, only to have the Shipmaster grab him by the back of his armor and lift him back to his feet. <"ENOUGH of that! You will not grovel to me! I forbid it. I make the rules now, understand? And I say you are Sal-Hleel, and I say for your failures in battle you will be removed from your position in the front lines and placed in an apprenticeship in communications. Now move. I wish to speak to the Champions.">

The grunt quickly moved aside. It was normally difficult to tell with Varanians, but he wore an unmistakable look of joy. It was the look of someone who had nothing and was given everything. If Varanians could cry, he definitely would be crying with happiness.

----------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Jenny kept the ship going in a 99% successful straight line, muttering "best I test myself on the controls now then, isn't it, rather than in an emergency," in a low tone, trying to not alarm the Celican - or Ulrich or, indeed, herself as they headed for the city. "Be there soon," she said at normal volume.


The city started to come into view. As did the smoke from the city, and the large storm cloud hanging over it. Everything was razed to the ground. There wasn't a single building over three stories tall still standing. The Warlord had destroyed the place thoroughly.

"oh no... no no no..." Helen muttered to herself.

----------------------------

Buster Wrote:
the reptilian felinoid huffs grumpily in response.

It seems telling someone who's being paranoid thy don't need to be paranoid has the opposite of the desired effect.

Kol is watching them more intently now, all while trying to be more discreet about it.


The Legion notices she didn't respond, and that she was still watching, but ignored her for now.

Legotron123 Wrote:
Kolt gave a quick nod and and a thank you to the Hobomancer, before running off to get on the shuttle. Once he was on board, he sat down and started taking a few deep breaths. If one listened closely, they could hear him muttering ”They’re okay” between each breath.


"Hey. So... do you mind if we ask who those people you asked the old guy about were? We're all curious." the possessed droid asked, before correcting itself. "MOST of us are curious. Gregory is being a jerk."

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:13 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9978
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"Helen," Jenny chided gently, guiding the craft down to where Helen had indicated they should land whilst putting a hand on the females' arm, "you just came back from the dead and you're with the Champions. they're alive, especially if you believe. You're not allowed to panic when you're with the Champions, okay? We have a rule about that, don't we, Tatiana?" She clumped the ship down the last few feet and grimaced, waiting for the doors to open and the chiding from Hive for the bumpy landing.
----------------------------------------------
"Was retired, out of it," Hannabelle told the older GentleFox as they ran a quick final check on rooms and buildings. "Then someone blackmailed me into a hit. Threatened my Grandcubs. This lot were nearby and could get me there fast. Still," she added, pulling her bodyweight up with one arm to check a roofspace, "I'm hardly official. Let's shift and gt you back to yours, eh," she added, taking a seat in the ship alongside an empty one.
--------------------------------------------------
Corp waited on the Shipmaster. "Don't apologise," he warned the Captain quietly. "Just tell him you're new to the powers but do NOT apologise to him. He won't like it."
-------------------------------------------------
The New NotJaken followed the drone, his handpaws behind his back and, occasionally, skipping slightly as he went. "I wonder what my School...friends would think if they could see me now," he asked, more to himself than anything.
-------------------------------------------------
"A protected set of antlers on Celica," Sana mused. "First time for everything, I suppose."
-------------------------------------------------
"Ah gorra kif mem'ry fer directions," Sarah said, before nodding left, towards a map on the wall. "Tha' way, I's thinkin'? So we c'n look on tha'?"

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:48 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 4105
Images: 3
Location: inside a TARDIS that landed inside itself. Anyone know how to restart a stalled one of these?
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
diverting half her attention from the enigma before her, Kol opened a commlink back to the ship. "so with the big one gone, who leads? clans don't usually stop raiding each other just because one or two of them is gone." she asks quietly.

_________________
Characters


Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 721
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
The three young Celicans were not in as much danger as their mother thought as the group heading their way grew closer. At least, for now anyway. The three we’re crouching behind a strange white cat with split tail with what looked like flames on each end, somehow holding up many pounds of debris threatening to crush them. At first, the cat had seemed to float in the air, and the junk hadn’t gotten anywhere near them, but the longer they stood there, the more in pain he appeared and the closer their end seemed to be getting. With a pained breath, he tried to command the oldest one. “T-troy! Listen to me- gah!” He felt a bone break in his arm due to the strain his telekinesis was putting on the rest of his body. He gritted his teeth a bit. “If I don’t make it out of here with you... and I swear on the Holy Flame that you and your sisters will make it out... tell your mother a nice man named Sage kept you safe until she could get here...” he groaned a bit, not sure if the pain came from the strain or the fact he was entrusting children with what might be his last words. Probably both. “C-can you do that for me pal?”

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:42 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1215
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Tatiana looked up from her seat, having spent the flight silent in the presence of the worried mother. "Uh? Yeah, what was it again? Something like rule number one of my Champion unit, no dying. No one is allowed to die. Warlord got special permission though." She was silent for a beat before continuing, "Ya think we need to print Kolt, like, a pamphlet filled with that rule in thirty different languages?"

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:11 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 4105
Images: 3
Location: inside a TARDIS that landed inside itself. Anyone know how to restart a stalled one of these?
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
CyberDragon Wrote:
"That is automatically done whenever I download someone." the droid said. "I'm afraid your sister was correct. Your host body is nearing the end of it's life at a rapid rate. Particularly due to some apparently recent injuries."


"I figured as much. I had a feeling the way this thing's hearts were going when we were getting drained was a bad sign. Too much trauma, not enough recovery time." Kobor commented with a simulated sigh, which honestly sounded pretty odd considering his voice tends to come from his gills. "You think your old man can have the spare body he and talya were making plans for ready by the time we get back? It's risky to put this off too long..."

_________________
Characters


Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3910
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Ulrich looked out the window at the scene before shifting over towards the door, "I do not think Diligitis would have brought you back if they weren't here." He stepped out of the craft and scanned the area. Placing his thumb and index finger in his mouth he blew a loud, shrill whistle. Much better than shouting.

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:49 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2434
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Was retired, out of it," Hannabelle told the older GentleFox as they ran a quick final check on rooms and buildings. "Then someone blackmailed me into a hit. Threatened my Grandcubs. This lot were nearby and could get me there fast. Still," she added, pulling her bodyweight up with one arm to check a roofspace, "I'm hardly official. Let's shift and gt you back to yours, eh," she added, taking a seat in the ship alongside an empty one.


"I will say..." the old Celican said as he sat next to Hannabelle. "If it were official, it sounds like a good enough job trade, hunter for champion. When you left athletic hunting, the sport started getting boring for me. Then the champions showed up on the scene, made a name for themselves." he chuckled. "Even in my old age I find my inner child wakes up when they are involved. Real life super heroes. I've even got a collection of Lycan collectibles and memorabilia, not ashamed to admit." he let out a laugh. "Or had, assuming it's all still there."

The ship, now loaded with it's passengers, lifted up into the air and headed for the nearby town.

---------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
The New NotJaken followed the drone, his handpaws behind his back and, occasionally, skipping slightly as he went. "I wonder what my School...friends would think if they could see me now," he asked, more to himself than anything.


"I imagine they would be very jealous." Hivemind said as they got to the Sparrow and he opened the door to let the NotJaken inside.

---------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"A protected set of antlers on Celica," Sana mused. "First time for everything, I suppose."


"Granted, these belong to a dragon demigod and not a deer, but I suppose so." Hivemind mentioned. "What do you think the Celican population will think of our "little monument"?"

---------------------------

Buster Wrote:
diverting half her attention from the enigma before her, Kol opened a commlink back to the ship. "so with the big one gone, who leads? clans don't usually stop raiding each other just because one or two of them is gone." she asks quietly.


"The second in command is the Shipmaster." Hivemind replied to Kol. "That said, he does not appear to want to continue the fight, and we plan on negotiating peace as soon as possible."

---------------------------

Buster Wrote:
"I figured as much. I had a feeling the way this thing's hearts were going when we were getting drained was a bad sign. Too much trauma, not enough recovery time." Kobor commented with a simulated sigh, which honestly sounded pretty odd considering his voice tends to come from his gills. "You think your old man can have the spare body he and talya were making plans for ready by the time we get back? It's risky to put this off too long..."


"I'm sure he will have it ready. If not, you may utilize my joint control abilities until he does have a body ready for you." the Predator offered.

---------------------------

Gameb18oy Wrote:
The three young Celicans were not in as much danger as their mother thought as the group heading their way grew closer. At least, for now anyway. The three we’re crouching behind a strange white cat with split tail with what looked like flames on each end, somehow holding up many pounds of debris threatening to crush them. At first, the cat had seemed to float in the air, and the junk hadn’t gotten anywhere near them, but the longer they stood there, the more in pain he appeared and the closer their end seemed to be getting. With a pained breath, he tried to command the oldest one. “T-troy! Listen to me- gah!” He felt a bone break in his arm due to the strain his telekinesis was putting on the rest of his body. He gritted his teeth a bit. “If I don’t make it out of here with you... and I swear on the Holy Flame that you and your sisters will make it out... tell your mother a nice man named Sage kept you safe until she could get here...” he groaned a bit, not sure if the pain came from the strain or the fact he was entrusting children with what might be his last words. Probably both. “C-can you do that for me pal?”


Troy was terrified. The Celican child was shaking and sobbing. He was only four years old and he didn't know what was going on, but he knew something bad was happening. His mother wasn't there, and he was afraid she wasn't going to come back. "Please don' leave, Mr. Kitty! Please don' leave us!"

Meanwhile, his sisters were crying hard. The youngest one, practically an infant, was shrieking loudly.

- - - - -

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Helen," Jenny chided gently, guiding the craft down to where Helen had indicated they should land whilst putting a hand on the females' arm, "you just came back from the dead and you're with the Champions. they're alive, especially if you believe. You're not allowed to panic when you're with the Champions, okay? We have a rule about that, don't we, Tatiana?" She clumped the ship down the last few feet and grimaced, waiting for the doors to open and the chiding from Hive for the bumpy landing.

Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
Tatiana looked up from her seat, having spent the flight silent in the presence of the worried mother. "Uh? Yeah, what was it again? Something like rule number one of my Champion unit, no dying. No one is allowed to die. Warlord got special permission though." She was silent for a beat before continuing, "Ya think we need to print Kolt, like, a pamphlet filled with that rule in thirty different languages?"

Deske Wrote:
Ulrich looked out the window at the scene before shifting over towards the door, "I do not think Diligitis would have brought you back if they weren't here." He stepped out of the craft and scanned the area. Placing his thumb and index finger in his mouth he blew a loud, shrill whistle. Much better than shouting.


"You... You're right. The old man who brought me back... he seemed to know my kids were going to be OK." she said, nodding. Still, the perceptive might notice she was still shaking with fear.

When the craft landed, she jumped to her feet and leaped out through the doors. She ran over to the building she hid her kids in... or what was left of it. The building had collapsed. Knocked over by the very monster that made her it's meal. What was left was a heaping pile of rubble about twenty feet tall and spilling out into the street. Helen sprinted over to the pile of debris. "I... I can hear them! My babies are trapped in there!" She ran up and started throwing small rocks out of the way, heaving the bigger rocks through sheer hysterical strength. "I'm coming for you, kids! Mommy's coming for you!"

She ran into a slab of concrete at the base of the rubble and started pulling at it, trying to lift it. Her kids were right beneath it. She could hear them! But the concrete wouldn't budge. It must have been supporting every ton of debris in the pile, but it wasn't going to hold everything up for long. Helen became increasingly desperate when she heard cracking sounds from the slab. It was starting to break, and when it did, it would send hundreds of tons of demolished building right on to her babies heads. She pulled, and she lifted, and she strained, all the while thinking only of her cubs.

A flash of light illuminated her as the spectral image of what at first glance looked like scaled gauntlets appeared over her arms. The slab of concrete shifted, and she lifted harder. Another flash, and the spirit scales covered her. Feathery wings made purely of light appeared on her back, and with a draconic roar and a final heave, she thrust the slab upward, hurling it and everything on top of it hundreds of feet into the air and away from her kids.

Helen collapsed onto her knees, barely even registering what had happened, let alone the fading golden spectral claws and scales covering her hands. She peered into the hole to see her children, and one other person, safe and sound. "Troy!" she said, tears of joy and relief filling her eyes. "Sarah! Hannah! You're... You're OK! They're Ok... Thank you... Whoever you may be... Thank you..."

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:04 pm
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 13000
Location: Down under Down Under
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Ah gorra kif mem'ry fer directions," Sarah said, before nodding left, towards a map on the wall. "Tha' way, I's thinkin'? So we c'n look on tha'?"

"Good idea." Cailean agrees. He takes two steps in that direction before Conall tugs on his arm.
"Or we cuid gae an' ask him." he signs, nodding towards the Hivemind droid that had just stepped around a corner.
"Aye, but men dinnae ask fer directions. We figure it oot ourselves!" Cailean objects.

_________________
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Image


Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 721
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
CyberDragon Wrote:
Gameb18oy Wrote:
The three young Celicans were not in as much danger as their mother thought as the group heading their way grew closer. At least, for now anyway. The three we’re crouching behind a strange white cat with split tail with what looked like flames on each end, somehow holding up many pounds of debris threatening to crush them. At first, the cat had seemed to float in the air, and the junk hadn’t gotten anywhere near them, but the longer they stood there, the more in pain he appeared and the closer their end seemed to be getting. With a pained breath, he tried to command the oldest one. “T-troy! Listen to me- gah!” He felt a bone break in his arm due to the strain his telekinesis was putting on the rest of his body. He gritted his teeth a bit. “If I don’t make it out of here with you... and I swear on the Holy Flame that you and your sisters will make it out... tell your mother a nice man named Sage kept you safe until she could get here...” he groaned a bit, not sure if the pain came from the strain or the fact he was entrusting children with what might be his last words. Probably both. “C-can you do that for me pal?”


Troy was terrified. The Celican child was shaking and sobbing. He was only four years old and he didn't know what was going on, but he knew something bad was happening. His mother wasn't there, and he was afraid she wasn't going to come back. "Please don' leave, Mr. Kitty! Please don' leave us!"

Meanwhile, his sisters were crying hard. The youngest one, practically an infant, was shrieking loudly.

He tried to pull the same brave face he had when he'd found them a while back. Protecting them while looking for their mother when they'd been separated had seemed an easy enough task before he was fighting with a building for all four of their lives. "D-don't worry Troy, as soon as this is over... Sage will treat you guys to some ice cream. I won't leave you alone, I swear on the Great Fla-" He bit his tongue as he felt his lungs start to feel hot, and vision blurring... trying to keep up the act that he was fine to the kids grew increasingly harder "Gr-r-at... Fla-m-e"

CyberDragon Wrote:
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Helen," Jenny chided gently, guiding the craft down to where Helen had indicated they should land whilst putting a hand on the females' arm, "you just came back from the dead and you're with the Champions. they're alive, especially if you believe. You're not allowed to panic when you're with the Champions, okay? We have a rule about that, don't we, Tatiana?" She clumped the ship down the last few feet and grimaced, waiting for the doors to open and the chiding from Hive for the bumpy landing.

Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
Tatiana looked up from her seat, having spent the flight silent in the presence of the worried mother. "Uh? Yeah, what was it again? Something like rule number one of my Champion unit, no dying. No one is allowed to die. Warlord got special permission though." She was silent for a beat before continuing, "Ya think we need to print Kolt, like, a pamphlet filled with that rule in thirty different languages?"

Deske Wrote:
Ulrich looked out the window at the scene before shifting over towards the door, "I do not think Diligitis would have brought you back if they weren't here." He stepped out of the craft and scanned the area. Placing his thumb and index finger in his mouth he blew a loud, shrill whistle. Much better than shouting.


"You... You're right. The old man who brought me back... he seemed to know my kids were going to be OK." she said, nodding. Still, the perceptive might notice she was still shaking with fear.

When the craft landed, she jumped to her feet and leaped out through the doors. She ran over to the building she hid her kids in... or what was left of it. The building had collapsed. Knocked over by the very monster that made her it's meal. What was left was a heaping pile of rubble about twenty feet tall and spilling out into the street. Helen sprinted over to the pile of debris. "I... I can hear them! My babies are trapped in there!" She ran up and started throwing small rocks out of the way, heaving the bigger rocks through sheer hysterical strength. "I'm coming for you, kids! Mommy's coming for you!"

She ran into a slab of concrete at the base of the rubble and started pulling at it, trying to lift it. Her kids were right beneath it. She could hear them! But the concrete wouldn't budge. It must have been supporting every ton of debris in the pile, but it wasn't going to hold everything up for long. Helen became increasingly desperate when she heard cracking sounds from the slab. It was starting to break, and when it did, it would send hundreds of tons of demolished building right on to her babies heads. She pulled, and she lifted, and she strained, all the while thinking only of her cubs.

A flash of light illuminated her as the spectral image of what at first glance looked like scaled gauntlets appeared over her arms. The slab of concrete shifted, and she lifted harder. Another flash, and the spirit scales covered her. Feathery wings made purely of light appeared on her back, and with a draconic roar and a final heave, she thrust the slab upward, hurling it and everything on top of it hundreds of feet into the air and away from her kids.

Helen collapsed onto her knees, barely even registering what had happened, let alone the fading golden spectral claws and scales covering her hands. She peered into the hole to see her children, and one other person, safe and sound. "Troy!" she said, tears of joy and relief filling her eyes. "Sarah! Hannah! You're... You're OK! They're Ok... Thank you... Whoever you may be... Thank you..."


Sage, just as he felt his senses beginning to fail him, felt the weight lift off his shoulders and saw a glimmer of orange as the Celican cubs' mother looking at him. He smiled as he started to fall to the ground, slowly losing his ability to stay conscious, his last thought before he drifted away from his overexertion was, "Pretty as the Holy Flame"

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9978
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"Ah Kenn'd youse lot asked fer help alla time," Sarah asked brightly, signing as she did so. "Miss Marriott, answer tha' door," she continued aloud - whilst signing Jenkins, blow on ma Porridge. She headed over to the Hivebot. "Good evening, sir," she said in her best 'southern saftie accent, " Is there a good Scottish restaurant round here? Or is that one impossibility too far?"
------------------------------
"Hive," Jenny said, as the enormity of the rock ahead became evident, "we're going to need Ja... never mind." She watched from close up as the Mother developed her own means of excavating the problem and hopped down into the hole. "Hello," she said sweetly, "I'm Jenny. You ready to get out of here?" She picked up one of the Girls - the one still screaming - and passed her up to Mom. "I think you'r mom's pretty amazing, yeah," she continued, offering the second daughter up to Tatiana to take. "Ulrich," she said, picking up the Boy and holding him by her side as she stooped to lift the mysterious Feline off the floor with her other hand, "I think we'll need a platform? Troy, eh," she said, looking the youngster in the eye as she felt the speed at which his heart was going. "I like the name. Means 'strength' where I'm from. I'll give you to Mom as soon as Mister Ulrich helps us out, OK?"
----------------------------
"I wonder how often I'd get asked to make portals into the Vixen Cubs' changing rooms," Jaken mused, trying to divert his own attention from things he couldn't change.
---------------------------
"Oh, they'll all accept it as a symbol of peace," Sana remarked. "Of course they'll then probably fight over the exact message of peace it's delivering."
"There really is nothing new in the universe," Seena commented, with a touch of sadness.
Sana looked at her. Blinked. "You're kidding, right?"
--------------------------
"Well, I can sign something when we get there," Hannabelle offered. "Plus, if we get there and it's not there?" She nodded to the Hivebot. "I'm sure someone will invite you to live on his flying moon. What's the name, by the way?"

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3226
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Kolt gave a sad smile. ”Remember what I said before about not blaming yourself for things outside of your control? Well, I was speaking from experience.” He pulled out his locket again and opened it up so the drone could see the pictures. ”These were my Wards, essentially children with superpowers who were placed under my care. The two on the outside, Ayla and Lila, were killed, while the one in middle, Nino, was taken by a race of extradimensional slavers. Every day I struggle to not blame myself, to not think how they’d still be here if I’d been better, to not think about how they should be the ones alive instead of me. Most of the time I fail. But even when I’m at my lowest points, I try to remember what they would want me to do. They wouldn’t want me to be sitting around mopping, they’d want me to be a hero and save people. So that’s what.... wait, what was that about Diligitus ‘bringing her back?’” He asked, reminding everyone, oh yeah, he was unconscious when Diligitus brought the mother back to life.
-
Liz was about to explain her actions to the grunt (Sal-hleel as it turned out), when the Shipmaster surprised her with his rapid recovery. ”Well, you’re certainly a quick healer.” She said as she walked up to the two story lizard man. ”Also, I’m guessing you want an explanation for what happened during our fight.”

_________________
"I will be the Messiah! Hahahahaha!"
-


Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:35 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2434
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Corp waited on the Shipmaster. "Don't apologise," he warned the Captain quietly. "Just tell him you're new to the powers but do NOT apologise to him. He won't like it."

Legotron123 Wrote:
Liz was about to explain her actions to the grunt (Sal-hleel as it turned out), when the Shipmaster surprised her with his rapid recovery. ”Well, you’re certainly a quick healer.” She said as she walked up to the two story lizard man. ”Also, I’m guessing you want an explanation for what happened during our fight.”


"I am a Varanian." the Shipmaster commented as an explanation for his rapid recovery.

When Liz brought up the possibility of an explanation, the Shipmaster shook his head. "Absolutely not. I know what happened. You turned into me. That gave you my rage and my temper, but none of the years of experience or discipline to counter it."

------------------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Ah Kenn'd youse lot asked fer help alla time," Sarah asked brightly, signing as she did so. "Miss Marriott, answer tha' door," she continued aloud - whilst signing Jenkins, blow on ma Porridge. She headed over to the Hivebot. "Good evening, sir," she said in her best 'southern saftie accent, " Is there a good Scottish restaurant round here? Or is that one impossibility too far?"


"I'm sure I can find something." Hivemind said cheerily. "I know a Scottish Pub, but we'll need to go through a portal door to get there." he said before leading them onward. "So if you don't mind me asking, have you three found any work yet?" he asked as they walked.

------------------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"I wonder how often I'd get asked to make portals into the Vixen Cubs' changing rooms," Jaken mused, trying to divert his own attention from things he couldn't change.


"Only once." Hivemind said, somehow coming across as casual and serious at the same time. "Because I'd turn up your limiters and turn off your power after that."

------------------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Oh, they'll all accept it as a symbol of peace," Sana remarked. "Of course they'll then probably fight over the exact message of peace it's delivering."
"There really is nothing new in the universe," Seena commented, with a touch of sadness.
Sana looked at her. Blinked. "You're kidding, right?"


"Hopefully, the fact that I technically own it will deter some of those fights. Though..." Hivemind thought for a moment. "I doubt Diligitis would appreciate people fighting over him. The antler itself might put a stop to any arguments."

------------------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Well, I can sign something when we get there," Hannabelle offered. "Plus, if we get there and it's not there?" She nodded to the Hivebot. "I'm sure someone will invite you to live on his flying moon. What's the name, by the way?"


"That's no moon..." he said before laughing at his reference. "Jaken. Jaken Montoni." the old man said as the Ibis started slowing down, nearing it's destination.

------------------------------------

Legotron123 Wrote:
Kolt gave a sad smile. ”Remember what I said before about not blaming yourself for things outside of your control? Well, I was speaking from experience.” He pulled out his locket again and opened it up so the drone could see the pictures. ”These were my Wards, essentially children with superpowers who were placed under my care. The two on the outside, Ayla and Lila, were killed, while the one in middle, Nino, was taken by a race of extradimensional slavers. Every day I struggle to not blame myself, to not think how they’d still be here if I’d been better, to not think about how they should be the ones alive instead of me. Most of the time I fail. But even when I’m at my lowest points, I try to remember what they would want me to do. They wouldn’t want me to be sitting around mopping, they’d want me to be a hero and save people. So that’s what.... wait, what was that about Diligitus ‘bringing her back?’” He asked, reminding everyone, oh yeah, he was unconscious when Diligitus brought the mother back to life.


"Huh? Oh! uhh...." the one controlling Legion thought for a moment about how best to explain. "You know the lady we're carrying to her kids? Well, she was in the field 'cause she was a ghost like us. But she begged the old guy to let her live 'cause she's a single mother of some little kids, and the hobo wizard guy did something and ended up resurrecting her."

------------------------------------

Gameb18oy Wrote:
Sage, just as he felt his senses beginning to fail him, felt the weight lift off his shoulders and saw a glimmer of orange as the Celican cubs' mother looking at him. He smiled as he started to fall to the ground, slowly losing his ability to stay conscious, his last thought before he drifted away from his overexertion was, "Pretty as the Holy Flame"

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Hive," Jenny said, as the enormity of the rock ahead became evident, "we're going to need Ja... never mind." She watched from close up as the Mother developed her own means of excavating the problem and hopped down into the hole. "Hello," she said sweetly, "I'm Jenny. You ready to get out of here?" She picked up one of the Girls - the one still screaming - and passed her up to Mom. "I think you'r mom's pretty amazing, yeah," she continued, offering the second daughter up to Tatiana to take. "Ulrich," she said, picking up the Boy and holding him by her side as she stooped to lift the mysterious Feline off the floor with her other hand, "I think we'll need a platform? Troy, eh," she said, looking the youngster in the eye as she felt the speed at which his heart was going. "I like the name. Means 'strength' where I'm from. I'll give you to Mom as soon as Mister Ulrich helps us out, OK?"


The Celican mother immediately took her little girl into her arms, embracing the child and sobbing with relief. "My babies are safe! Thank you all so much!"

"Rika, that Nekomata needs medical aid. Get on that ASAP."

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3910
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Ulrich watch the scene unfolding before him with a warm smile. He kept it even as he got to work, helping Jenny carry the cat-like creature out of the rubble, "A good end to an interesting day, wouldn't you say?"

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Posts: 1135
Location: England, UK
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
CyberDragon Wrote:
"Rika, that Nekomata needs medical aid. Get on that ASAP."

Rika got to work immediately, checking their vitals before she started on any serious injuries.

Traci, who was fully awake now, came over to assist Rika. "Do you need any help?" She asked, more in hope than anything. She knew that her friend worked very efficiently with whatever she did.

"Sure, could you hold this up in front of you for me?" Rika said flatly, not looking up and pointing to the open green pod by her side.

Traci nodded with a smile then picked up the pod, holding it as instructed whilst she watched Rika in action.

_________________
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference


Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:44 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9978
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"I'd say so, Ulrich," Jenny admitted as she let Rika deal with the twin tail tipped Feline and adjusted Troy's position on her side, "I really would." She looked to the cub. "I said I'd let you down but I'm not sure your mom has space for you yet. Wanna hug me until she has or do you want down?"
------------------------
"Well, that's not a name I'll forget," Hannabelle admitted, tapping her comm in old Earth Morse to ask Hive to check the old guy out on records. "I know a Jaken or two. Worked with a couple over the years. Always seemed to be straight up types. Ah, looks like we're arriving."
------------------------
Sarah thought for a moment before replying. "Officially lookin' afta this pair's supposed ta be mah work, So figured ah'd let 'em get work first, then sort mahself out. Could al'aes work in the weapons trainin' places."
-----------------------
"Never actually said I'd do it," Jaken said, a little whinily, "but they'd ask. I'd portal them to the Headmasters' walk in larder. That'd get 'em."
----------------------

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:23 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 4105
Images: 3
Location: inside a TARDIS that landed inside itself. Anyone know how to restart a stalled one of these?
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
CyberDragon Wrote:
"The second in command is the Shipmaster." Hivemind replied to Kol. "That said, he does not appear to want to continue the fight, and we plan on negotiating peace as soon as possible."

Kol frowned when he brought up negotiating, not recognizing the word. "Perhaps best not to lower our guard just yet though."

_________________
Characters


Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:35 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1215
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Tatiana took the daughter, not quite in her metal arms, instead using her telekinesis to give her a buffer from Tatiana's metal shell. For the first time Tatiana was a bit self conscious of her sharp smile, though didn't let that show as she spoke, "The worst does appear to be over. But I feel like we're in for a long night yet."

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3226
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Kolt’s expression upon learning Diligitus could bring back the dead was.... oddly calm. He took a deep breathe, exhaling before standing up and smiling at Legion. ”Thanks for the information. If you’ll excuse me, I need a few minutes to myself.” He said, before flying off to find somewhere private. He picked a rooftop nearby, far enough away that the others wouldn’t hear him, while close enough that he could respond quickly if something happened. Once he settled down, he took a moment to clear his mind, and focus on those he cared about. His family, his friends, his old team back on Concertia, and his new team on the Beacon. ”Diligitus? We need to talk.”
-
Liz raised an eyebrow. ”Well. That makes things simpler.” Liz said, trying to figure out how she could recruit Sal-hleel while the Shipmaster was here. Although, if she played it right... ”Forgive me if I’m making assumptions, but I can’t imagine you have much of a prosperous future with your people. Sal-hleel told us how they don’t exactly view those who get captured kindly.” She might be able to do better than just one.

_________________
"I will be the Messiah! Hahahahaha!"
-


Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:14 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2434
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Legotron123 Wrote:
Kolt’s expression upon learning Diligitus could bring back the dead was.... oddly calm. He took a deep breathe, exhaling before standing up and smiling at Legion. ”Thanks for the information. If you’ll excuse me, I need a few minutes to myself.” He said, before flying off to find somewhere private. He picked a rooftop nearby, far enough away that the others wouldn’t hear him, while close enough that he could respond quickly if something happened. Once he settled down, he took a moment to clear his mind, and focus on those he cared about. His family, his friends, his old team back on Concertia, and his new team on the Beacon. ”Diligitus? We need to talk.”


The soft, gentle, and familiar voice of the aspect of love responded. "I know what you are going to ask," it said calmly. "But please ask anyway. I enjoy speaking with you."

------------------------

Legotron123 Wrote:
Liz raised an eyebrow. ”Well. That makes things simpler.” Liz said, trying to figure out how she could recruit Sal-hleel while the Shipmaster was here. Although, if she played it right... ”Forgive me if I’m making assumptions, but I can’t imagine you have much of a prosperous future with your people. Sal-hleel told us how they don’t exactly view those who get captured kindly.” She might be able to do better than just one.


"You would be correct... If I had been captured. My own ship delivered me here, and my people assisted me to your medical facility. I was not captured. Now..." the Shipmaster bent lower to get a better look at Liz. "My turn. You didn't come here to see me off. You had no idea I had recovered. You were here for him..." he pointed a clawed thumb at Sal-Hleel. "Why?"

------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Well, that's not a name I'll forget," Hannabelle admitted, tapping her comm in old Earth Morse to ask Hive to check the old guy out on records. "I know a Jaken or two. Worked with a couple over the years. Always seemed to be straight up types. Ah, looks like we're arriving."


Hivemind checked the name. "He's been a resident of the nearby town for the past 40 years. Prior to that, nothing. No records anywhere. Can't even find so much as a birth certificate."

The aircraft landed in the middle of the town square. The town itself looked relatively unharmed. The fighting had stopped just before it reached the area. "Looks like my home made it." the old Celican said, pulling his work gloves off of his white-furred hands. "Think I'll take the rest of the day off though." He chuckled.

------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Sarah thought for a moment before replying. "Officially lookin' afta this pair's supposed ta be mah work, So figured ah'd let 'em get work first, then sort mahself out. Could al'aes work in the weapons trainin' places."


"Won't get much business in a weapons training facility. Not a whole lot of people own weapons here. Martial arts instructor maybe..." he suggested as they found themselves standing in front of the Scottish pub. "What about you two? Find any job leads?" he said and signed to the brothers.

------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Never actually said I'd do it," Jaken said, a little whinily, "but they'd ask. I'd portal them to the Headmasters' walk in larder. That'd get 'em."


"Best to just say no in that case." Hivemind said as they got to the hanger. He helped the NotJaken into the Sparrow. "Can't imagine a Headmaster would be happy with you if you did that."

------------------------

Buster Wrote:
Kol frowned when he brought up negotiating, not recognizing the word. "Perhaps best not to lower our guard just yet though."


"Agreed. Some of the Varanians might not accept the fact that they lost. Be careful, but don't provoke anything."

------------------------

Deske Wrote:
Ulrich watch the scene unfolding before him with a warm smile. He kept it even as he got to work, helping Jenny carry the cat-like creature out of the rubble, "A good end to an interesting day, wouldn't you say?"

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"I'd say so, Ulrich," Jenny admitted as she let Rika deal with the twin tail tipped Feline and adjusted Troy's position on her side, "I really would." She looked to the cub. "I said I'd let you down but I'm not sure your mom has space for you yet. Wanna hug me until she has or do you want down?"


Troy gave Jenny a quick hug, but then started pushing away and trying to get to his mom. "Mommy! Mommy!"
"Don't be silly, I always have space for my babies!" the mother said, taking Troy in her arms and squeezing him in a hug.

Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
Tatiana took the daughter, not quite in her metal arms, instead using her telekinesis to give her a buffer from Tatiana's metal shell. For the first time Tatiana was a bit self conscious of her sharp smile, though didn't let that show as she spoke, "The worst does appear to be over. But I feel like we're in for a long night yet."


"Tatiana's right. We still have to go after the people who caused all of this in the first place." Hivemind reminded them. "You know, the guys we originally came here for? The ones that set assassins on an 11 year old and killed his family?"

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:38 pm
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 13000
Location: Down under Down Under
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
CyberDragon Wrote:
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Sarah thought for a moment before replying. "Officially lookin' afta this pair's supposed ta be mah work, So figured ah'd let 'em get work first, then sort mahself out. Could al'aes work in the weapons trainin' places."


"Won't get much business in a weapons training facility. Not a whole lot of people own weapons here. Martial arts instructor maybe..." he suggested as they found themselves standing in front of the Scottish pub. "What about you two? Find any job leads?" he said and signed to the brothers.[/color]

"We have nae had time tae dae it yet. An' we didnae ken where tae look." Conall admits via sign.
"Maybe ye can suggest somethin'? Ah'm a computer expert, mahsel', an Cailean's licenced in demolition an' pyrotechnics. An' speakin o' Conall we need tae get him some new gloves. His new power works by his fingerprints but he cannae wear those plastic gloves forever. Dae ye ken where ta get them?"

_________________
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Image


Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 4105
Images: 3
Location: inside a TARDIS that landed inside itself. Anyone know how to restart a stalled one of these?
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
with only herself and legion still aboard the Sparrow, kol decided to take a step outside for a bit. though she never really let legion out of her sight, there wasn't much for her other than watching them while the others were busy with their rescue work and Kolt was... doing whatever he was doing.

Honestly, she hadn't even paid attention to which of the two teams the sparrow she kolt and legion had boarded was following, and as such wasn't entirely sure if it was jenny's or hanabelle's group she could see in the distance. The terain was no help, she couldn't tell one half obliterated mess from another at this point.

With nothing better to do, she started walking over to Predator for a bit, deciding to inspect it's armor for damage while there was a quiet moment. noticing something odd, she managed to dislodge a tooth that the size of her forearm that had been stuck one of his joints.

pulling out a small knife she starts aimlessly running the tip along the tooth, until an idea strikes her.

_________________
Characters


Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9978
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"Ah, days off," Hannabelle said wistfully as she escorted the old Jaken out. "I remember those. Nearly drove me nuts." She looked around and, when she was sure they were alone, gave him a platonic kiss. "That's for reminding me of the old days. You're the bright spot in a dark day." She looked around. "You're going to get a lot of incomers soon, especially from Lakarian. They'll need leading. Reckon you're up to it?"
----------------------------
"So, um, what silly thing would YOU do if you had my power," the NotJaken asked as the Sparrow headed down.
---------------------------
"Aye," Sarah agreed, stepping over into the pub, "Ah know some Martial arts. Good thing mah fam'lys not here ta see this," she continued, "me steppin in tae a Scottish pub wi'out a gun tae mah head!"
--------------------------
Jenny laughed a tired laugh as Troy got to his mom. "I know," she told Helen, "I was just cheating to get a hug. It's been that sort of day."

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:19 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 721
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
~\Rook/~ Wrote:
CyberDragon Wrote:
"Rika, that Nekomata needs medical aid. Get on that ASAP."

Rika got to work immediately, checking their vitals before she started on any serious injuries.

Traci, who was fully awake now, came over to assist Rika. "Do you need any help?" She asked, more in hope than anything. She knew that her friend worked very efficiently with whatever she did.

"Sure, could you hold this up in front of you for me?" Rika said flatly, not looking up and pointing to the open green pod by her side.

Traci nodded with a smile then picked up the pod, holding it as instructed whilst she watched Rika in action.

Sage's eyes started to flicker open. He breathed heavily, his mind still felt like he was in the dangerous situation he was trapped in before, Rika and Traci would feel themselves lift slightly as they were lifted telekinetically, almost by reflex by the cat-like being.

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3226
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Kolt seemed to be rather confused and flustered at Dilgitus’ comment about enjoying speaking with him, but he got over it to ask his question. ”Is what the ghosts said true? Can you really bring people back from the dead?”
-
If Liz was intimidated by the Shipmaster getting close to her, she didn’t show it, ”I was hoping to recruit him. I wasn’t exactly impressed by the way he said he was treated by your forces, and felt his services would be more appreciated on the Beacon.” She took a few steps closer, deliberately putting herself within chomping range of the giant lizard man. ”Do you have a problem with that?”

_________________
"I will be the Messiah! Hahahahaha!"
-


Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:46 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2434
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Legotron123 Wrote:
Kolt seemed to be rather confused and flustered at Dilgitus’ comment about enjoying speaking with him, but he got over it to ask his question. ”Is what the ghosts said true? Can you really bring people back from the dead?”


"It is within my abilities, yes." Diligitis replied in a matter-of-fact way before waiting for the next question he knew was coming.

----------------------

Legotron123 Wrote:
If Liz was intimidated by the Shipmaster getting close to her, she didn’t show it, ”I was hoping to recruit him. I wasn’t exactly impressed by the way he said he was treated by your forces, and felt his services would be more appreciated on the Beacon.” She took a few steps closer, deliberately putting herself within chomping range of the giant lizard man. ”Do you have a problem with that?”


The shipmaster smirked. "Hm!" He pulled his head back and stood up straight. "No need for that tone with me. Unlike Havoch, I prefer to keep conversations civil." He turned and looked sideways at Sal-Hleel, considering him and what Liz had said. "Hmmm... I cannot let you recruit him. Nor can I permit him to leave our military. The generals would literally have my head served to them on a plate if I did." He continued to think until he seemed to come up with an idea. "However... Sal-Hleel! I am changing your sentence."

(Giving Sal-Hleel a color since he's apparently going to be sticking around.)
"Sir?" Sal looked worried.

"Your new orders are to remain here, on the Beacon. You are to follow this human... I'm afraid I do not know your name... You are to follow her orders second only to mine and those of the lawful leader of this ship. You will act as a liaison, and work to maintain peace and communication between our fleet and the Champions. We do not want to provoke them in the future."

Looking relieved, Sal-Hleel stood straight up and gave his leader a Varanian salute. "Yes Sir!"

The Shipmaster turned back to Liz. "That's settled then. You get him on your team, as requested, so you win. He get's a cushy job involving fighting and doesn't get eaten by one of the generals, so he wins. Speaking of the generals, he's no longer their problem to deal with so they win. And I get to avoid future disasters like what happened here, so I win. Everybody wins."

----------------------

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"We have nae had time tae dae it yet. An' we didnae ken where tae look." Conall admits via sign.
"Maybe ye can suggest somethin'? Ah'm a computer expert, mahsel', an Cailean's licenced in demolition an' pyrotechnics. An' speakin o' Conall we need tae get him some new gloves. His new power works by his fingerprints but he cannae wear those plastic gloves forever. Dae ye ken where ta get them?"


"That's alright. It's only been a day. Everyone who's got a job by now got it from me. Had an emergency today as you're no doubt aware, and I needed extra hands." Hivemind inspected the plastic gloves. "Eww... Honestly, you probably should have gotten new gloves a bit sooner."

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Aye," Sarah agreed, stepping over into the pub, "Ah know some Martial arts. Good thing mah fam'lys not here ta see this," she continued, "me steppin in tae a Scottish pub wi'out a gun tae mah head!"


"You know, I'll tell you what." Hivemind said, opening the door to the pub. "I'm in a good mood right now after our victory today, and you shouldn't be spending money without an income. Order what you want here and I'll pick up the tab. I'll get you some better gloves and have them ready for you by the time you get back out."

----------------------

Buster Wrote:
with only herself and legion still aboard the Sparrow, kol decided to take a step outside for a bit. though she never really let legion out of her sight, there wasn't much for her other than watching them while the others were busy with their rescue work and Kolt was... doing whatever he was doing.

Honestly, she hadn't even paid attention to which of the two teams the sparrow she kolt and legion had boarded was following, and as such wasn't entirely sure if it was jenny's or hanabelle's group she could see in the distance. The terain was no help, she couldn't tell one half obliterated mess from another at this point.

With nothing better to do, she started walking over to Predator for a bit, deciding to inspect it's armor for damage while there was a quiet moment. noticing something odd, she managed to dislodge a tooth that the size of her forearm that had been stuck one of his joints.

pulling out a small knife she starts aimlessly running the tip along the tooth, until an idea strikes her.


"Huh. I did not even notice that was there. What are you doing, Kol?" the giant drone asked.

----------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Ah, days off," Hannabelle said wistfully as she escorted the old Jaken out. "I remember those. Nearly drove me nuts." She looked around and, when she was sure they were alone, gave him a platonic kiss. "That's for reminding me of the old days. You're the bright spot in a dark day." She looked around. "You're going to get a lot of incomers soon, especially from Lakarian. They'll need leading. Reckon you're up to it?"


The old man chuckled. "I think you overestimate my leadership abilities. There was a day I would have jumped at the opportunity to help lead them, but age does nasty things to you." He laughed. "Like make you realize how foolish your younger gung-ho self was. Even then, I didn't have much skill at leadership. I just didn't want to admit it to myself."

----------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"So, um, what silly thing would YOU do if you had my power," the NotJaken asked as the Sparrow headed down.


"Not really sure... I wasn't ever much for silly antics." Hivemind said thoughtfully as the Sparrow entered the atmosphere. "Though I do silly things to intruders that try to illegally board the ship using the portal doors. I've got completely nonsensical rooms I can portal them into to mess with their heads."

----------------------

Helen gestured to Tatiana, asking her to hand the third child over to her. She really wanted to be with all of her kids again, and to put the day behind them.

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Last edited by CyberDragon on Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:42 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 4105
Images: 3
Location: inside a TARDIS that landed inside itself. Anyone know how to restart a stalled one of these?
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"He was an interesting foe." Kol states, as if that answers the question, slowly etching the enamel until details started to take shape, working the material as the minutes ticked by. "Worth remembering."

she continues scratching into the tooth...

_________________
Characters


Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9978
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"Well," Hannabelle warned, putting a hand on the older Jaken's shoulder for mock emphasis, "you can either come up to the Beacon and see all the many lifeforms that call that home and travel to other planets - without passports, I might add - or you can stay here. If you stay here, you can either speak up and lead people or...," She smiled cunningly, leaving a glint in her eye, "you can stay quiet as those idiots on the Council do it badly."
--------------------------
"Well," Jenny said, trying not to sound weary, "I suppose we should offer you a place on the Beacon, Helen. But first we should check to make sure we can't help more people." She took a step and stumbled. "Although I suppose we could wait here until called," she added, sitting on some rubble. "My feet's get up has gone. How's the Feline, Rika?"
-------------------------
"I'd say you should have more fun," the NotJaken told the Hivebot, "but a lot tell you that?
And you probably do. And it'd probably scare a Celican. A... normal Celican. Which isn't me. I don't do scared,
" he fibbed.
------------------------
"See," Corp said to Sal-Heel, "not so bad, is it?"

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Posts: 1135
Location: England, UK
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Gameb18oy Wrote:
Sage's eyes started to flicker open. He breathed heavily, his mind still felt like he was in the dangerous situation he was trapped in before, Rika and Traci would feel themselves lift slightly as they were lifted telekinetically, almost by reflex by the cat-like being.

"Oookay, what's going on?" Traci said as she felt herself float up slightly.

Rika kept her focus on the Nekomata and their injuries. "Sir, can you hear me? It's okay now sir, you're no longer in danger. The kids are safe and are with their mother. I am treating your injuries. Please try to stay still and calm." She said calmingly as she continued to work.

"You think it's him doing that?" Traci asked, still a little uneasy about being lifted.

"He doesn't seem to have much strength in his arms, and one of his left arm bones is broken. He must of used a mental ability to have held up the rubble. That ability must be what we are feeling." Rika replied still in her calming tone. She then finished splinting the nekomata's left arm and moved onto checking the rest of him for any other injuries.

_________________
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference


Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:13 am
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 13000
Location: Down under Down Under
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Cailean laughs. "Ah'm nae sure which'd horrify them more, Sarah - yer love o' Scottish cuisine or yer Scottish boyfriend!" he jokes before looking down at his paws.
"Aye, sir, we probably shuid hae done tha'." he admits. "Ah guess Ah got carried away practisin' wi mah new gun though. It was th' first time Ah've had a chance tae use it. Conall an' Ah were on th' wye tae th' range tae try it oot when Insignia abducted us."

The dogs are taken aback by Hivemind's offer.
"Are ye sure? Ye dinnae hae tae dae tha'. Will ye join us fer dinner?"

_________________
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Image


Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:44 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1215
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Tatiana gave a light nod, and gladly, but gently, handed over Helen's daughter to the mother. Though, instead spoke to Hivemind's comment. "Man, all that happened, what? Two days ago? Three at most. I really don't want to complete my Aspect Bingo card in anything less than a decade. Even then it'd be too soon." She idly acknowledged Rika and Traci being floated slightly. "Ey, somebody who uses the floaty ability for more, or less I guess, than smashing! Quaint."

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3910
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Ulrich created a couple bars for Rika and Traci to hold onto if they felt were going to float too high.

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:26 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 721
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
~\Rook/~ Wrote:
Gameb18oy Wrote:
Sage's eyes started to flicker open. He breathed heavily, his mind still felt like he was in the dangerous situation he was trapped in before, Rika and Traci would feel themselves lift slightly as they were lifted telekinetically, almost by reflex by the cat-like being.

"Oookay, what's going on?" Traci said as she felt herself float up slightly.

Rika kept her focus on the Nekomata and their injuries. "Sir, can you hear me? It's okay now sir, you're no longer in danger. The kids are safe and are with their mother. I am treating your injuries. Please try to stay still and calm." She said calmingly as she continued to work.

"You think it's him doing that?" Traci asked, still a little uneasy about being lifted.

"He doesn't seem to have much strength in his arms, and one of his left arm bones is broken. He must of used a mental ability to have held up the rubble. That ability must be what we are feeling." Rika replied still in her calming tone. She then finished splinting the nekomata's left arm and moved onto checking the rest of him for any other injuries.

Sage’s eyes still looked frantic, but he seemed to understood for the most part, the two being lowered as he started to calm... the pain in his arm started to register as he turned to look at it... “... I feel... ow” He winced, as he tried to rub at his arm a bit with one half of his split tails... he looked a bit around him... for some reason he had hoped the other Nekomata who had come here with him were nearby, but he only saw only unfamiliar faces, not even the little celicans he’d made friends with were nearby. He looked at the woman tending him. ”W-who are you? You said the little kitsunes are safe? You made sure they didn’t get hurt?” His blue eyes looked up hoping she’d see fit to answer him.

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Posts: 1135
Location: England, UK
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"Yes, they are perfectly fine with their mother over there thanks to you.." Rika replied, nodding her head in the direction of where they were. "..And I am Dr. Rika Montoni, with the Champions. Now, I need you to keep your arm still and take this pill for me. This will help with any minor injuries you may have whilst also speeding up the healing process in your arm." She continued, taking and holding up a small green pill.

Traci kept quiet whilst Rika spoke. She was also thankful for being on the ground again.

_________________
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference


Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:45 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 721
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
~\Rook/~ Wrote:
"Yes, they are perfectly fine with their mother over there thanks to you.." Rika replied, nodding her head in the direction of where they were. "..And I am Dr. Rika Montoni, with the Champions. Now, I need you to keep your arm still and take this pill for me. This will help with any minor injuries you may have whilst also speeding up the healing process in your arm." She continued, taking and holding up a small green pill.

Traci kept quiet whilst Rika spoke. She was also thankful for being on the ground again.

She would feel the pill seemingly gripped by unseen hands as the little Neko guided it to his mouth this way... you noticed he gave you a puzzled look after swallowing. “... thank you for helping me, but... Champions of what?” It was clear even if Hivemind had an idea what Sage was, the same couldn’t be said for the cat on who his saviors were.

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:14 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gameb18oy and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.