Reply to topic  [ 14832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200 ... 371  Next
HPU - Richmond Acres 
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres
"Sure. So two lemonades, a water, a honey-thingy... Koa, Mercury, you guys want anything?"

~~~~
Joan keeps an equally straight face as she replies. "Really? I never would have guessed."
She waits as Kandi pulls up and exits her truck. "Welcome to our... not-so-humble home." she jokes with a glance up at the façade. Leading the way up the steps, she kicks off her shoes at the door, noting the delicious smell wafting through the air, and leads Kandi through the house and into the kitchen to where John is checking on a leg of lamb and a dish of vegetables slowly roasting in the oven. She gives him a quick peck on the cheek and informs him that they have an extra two mouths for dinner.
"Good thing I got the leg and not just a few chops then." John comments. "There'll be plenty to go around. It should be ready in about twenty minutes or half an hour, I reckon." Politely excusing himself, John leaves the three cougars together and heads upstairs to his study while Joan puts the kettle on to boil.
"Wait'll you try John's marinade! He uses rosemary, pepper, salt and one or two other things that he refuses to reveal, no matter how much I nag. It's absolutely delicious though! And he always manages to make the meat so tender somehow!" Joan's mouth begins watering at the thought.
"Now, would you two like tea or coffee or hot chocolate or a cold drink of some sort, or a biscuit or something while we wait for dinner to cook?"

~~~~
Samantha thinks for a short while. "I'm sure we could rig something up for you to spray at, if you like. A bit of string and a plastic bag should do the trick if we hang it from a branch." she offers as she leads Oreo out. She pokes her head into the main clinic building briefly, instructing a reluctant Sandy to go and clean up Oreo's small amount of mess from the bathroom as she grabs a bag and some string from the cupboard near the door.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Joan keeps an equally straight face as she replies. "Really? I never would have guessed."
She waits as Kandi pulls up and exits her truck. "Welcome to our... not-so-humble home." she jokes

Is this where you live? Didn't your realtor tell you this place is haunted? As kids, the rumor was that Marvin Smythe-Winston, the original owner of the house, never left. That odd sounds and lights have been seen and heard at night in the house for the months that it stood apparently empty. after the last owner of it left..
Kandi turns to Senka,
Are you sensing anything unusual in here?

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Good thing I got the leg and not just a few chops then." John comments.
"Now, would you two like tea or coffee or hot chocolate or a cold drink of some sort, or a biscuit or something while we wait for dinner to cook?"

That sounds wonderful. Hmmm i think i'll go for the hot chocolate my self.

~~~~

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Samantha thinks for a short while. "I'm sure we could rig something up for you to spray at, if you like. A bit of string and a plastic bag should do the trick if we hang it from a branch." she offers as she leads Oreo out.

Were not taking Hutch with us? He wants to play along with skunks.
Hlaoroo Wrote:
She pokes her head into the main clinic building briefly, instructing a reluctant Sandy to go and clean up Oreo's small amount of mess from the bathroom as she grabs a bag and some string from the cupboard near the door.

Oreo leans the way, pulling excitedly on the restraining leash

Last edited by Keeshah on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Profile WWW

Don't pull too much! It really strains your neck.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:10 am

"I'm good with this special drink" Koa was slowly sipping away at his drink, making sure not to drink in to much at once.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:04 am
20th Level Paladin

Mercury stifled a yawn, "I'll take some water too." He smiled

Iudex Markov
Caeruleus Springer
Aldryd Argall
Skype address is Esper_Rat

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:57 am

Faust steps into the dining room.

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:53 am
Game Master

MrNeonShot Wrote:

Oreo trots back into the kennels.
Where did you learn about how to deal with all these leash and collar stuff?

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:33 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"No... he never mentioned that. I suppose he wouldn't though, would he? I don't believe in ghosts anyway..." Joan pulls cups and saucers out f the cupboard and tips spoonful of chocolate powder into a cup for Kandi and a teabag into another for herself.
"Sugar?" Joan makes the drinks according to Kandi and Senka's instructions and passes them out before inviting Kandi and Senka through to the lounge room to sit in the more comfortable seats. They have to step around one or two boxes on their way to the lounge suite in front of the large flat-screen TV.
"Excuse the mess. We're not quite fully unpacked yet. It's been a busy couple of days. Did you hear about Flynn's discovery and subsequent adventure under the house?" Joan queries as she sips at her drink.

~~~~
Samantha finds herself being dragged by the skunk. She gives a gentle but firm tug on the lead, reminding Oreo who's in control.
"Leash etiquette, Oreo. You're supposed to walk beside me, not pulling out ahead." she reminds him. "Let's go outside so you can spray and then you can come back and talk to Hutch all you like, OK?" She leads him out into the woods a fair distance downwind of the clinic and ties one end of the string to the bag and the other end around a conveniently low branch. The bag flutters and swings in the slight breeze. Samantha then affixes a peg to her nose and steps back out of the firing line.
"There you go. Fire at will." she encourages, trying not to sound to nasally around the peg, and never loosening her grip on the lead which is looped around her wrist.

~~~~
"Oh, hey Faust. How's Elliot? I've got the drink orders. Two lemonades, two waters, Koa's happy with hi honey-thingy, Pyre would like one of those too, an a mango shake for me... I think that's everyone..."

My RP Characters

Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:47 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah Wrote:
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"It sure is! It might take you some getting used to but many pets use them. It just depends on what their owner wants. Do you want to try it or shall I take you outside?" She helps Oreo back to his paws, stifling a giggle, and checks for injuries. Seeing that he's OK, she cautions the skunk.

Oreo gets back up upon his paws, dusting himself off.. Pretending like that didn't just happen..
half expecting a "how are you liking the humans, yoke of ownership, now" comment from the fox.

Surprisingly enough , Nadia did indeed seem like she had nothing to say about the leash being restricted at all , despite her dislike of wearing the thing , her ears did perked up when the skunk fell down , but that's about it , nooooooo comment what so ever
Keeshah Wrote:
MrNeonShot Wrote:

Oreo trots back into the kennels.
Where did you learn about how to deal with all these leash and collar stuff?

"I'm guessing pets like him got used to it since they were little , you'll get used to it eventually , being lead around , not being allowed to run freely because of that thing , but , you know , just one of the many things pets has to get used to"
.........ok....apparently she did have something to say about it , never mind then , carry on

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:50 am
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"No... he never mentioned that. I suppose he wouldn't though, would he? I don't believe in ghosts anyway..." Joan pulls cups and saucers out f the cupboard and tips spoonful of chocolate powder into a cup for Kandi and a teabag into another for herself.
"Excuse the mess. We're not quite fully unpacked yet. It's been a busy couple of days. Did you hear about Flynn's discovery and subsequent adventure under the house?" Joan queries as she sips at her drink.

No we haven't. what kind of adventures did he find under the house? An cursed Indian burial ground?

~~~~
serence ice fox Wrote:
"I'm guessing pets like him got used to it since they were little , you'll get used to it eventually , being lead around , not being allowed to run freely because of that thing , but , you know , just one of the many things pets has to get used to"
.........ok....apparently she did have something to say about it , never mind then , carry on

In that puppy school that i have heard about?
Oreo tugs and pulls at the collar..
No one told me about this, when i was going to become a pet...Gurrrk!
As the leash is tugged on.

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Samantha finds herself being dragged by the skunk. She gives a gentle but firm tug on the lead, reminding Oreo who's in control.
"Leash etiquette, Oreo. You're supposed to walk beside me, not pulling out ahead." she reminds him.

Oreo snorts, An mutters under his breath.. At the leash training his is put through.
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Let's go outside so you can spray and then you can come back and talk to Hutch all you like, OK?" She leads him out into the woods a fair distance downwind of the clinic and ties one end of the string to the bag and the other end around a conveniently low branch. The bag flutters and swings in the slight breeze. Samantha then affixes a peg to her nose and steps back out of the firing line.
"There you go. Fire at will." she encourages, trying not to sound to nasally around the peg, and never loosening her grip on the lead which is looped around her wrist.

For the first time in his life, Oreo was considering spraying a human. After all the leash tugging and pulling.. the all orders to heel, sit, walk nicely.. his neck muscles were getting sore now..

Oreo does a flip turn and sprays the swinging bag in his musky scent.. then the tree it's hanging from gets soaked down. A nearby bush gets hosed down,
before Oreo starts eyeing the female vet, twitching his tail dangerously..

Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:04 am
Profile WWW

Faust smiles.

"He's sleeping like a baby. Alright, everyone's drinks will be ready in a little bit. Your drink will take a while Flynn."

Faust walks towards the kitchen.

"If you guys are done with your dishes, could you all dump it to one side, thanks."

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:26 am

Up above, Chip turned over in her bed and muttered in her sleep. Something about 'Saucer being in the milk.'

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:26 am

I used to be quite comfortable with a leash. Until I saw Lord of the Rings. Hutch shutters.
Before I knew it, I would mutter "Filthy Hobbitses!" Ever since then, no leash. This was when I was really young, but no one has thought about leashing me. Hutch shrugged. By now Oreo had been pulled away, so he was aiming his reply to Christopher Robin and Nadia.
So, Nadia. Would it be too cheesy to say that your pretty foxy? The aussie asked.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah Wrote:
For the first time in his life, Oreo was considering spraying a human. After all the leash tugging and pulling.. the all orders to heel, sit, walk nicely.. his neck muscles were getting sore now..

Oreo does a flip turn and sprays the swinging bag in his musky scent.. then the tree it's hanging from gets soaked down. A nearby bush gets hosed down,
before Oreo starts eyeing the female vet, twitching his tail dangerously..

during all his thinking , Oreo possibly not notice a pair of red eyes sneaking behind a nearby tree, been watching him and the human ever since they came near the forest......
my my , what're you thinking little kit ?

MrNeonShot Wrote:
I used to be quite comfortable with a leash. Until I saw Lord of the Rings. Hutch shutters.
Before I knew it, I would mutter "Filthy Hobbitses!" Ever since then, no leash. This was when I was really young, but no one has thought about leashing me. Hutch shrugged. By now Oreo had been pulled away, so he was aiming his reply to Christopher Robin and Nadia.
So, Nadia. Would it be too cheesy to say that your pretty foxy? The aussie asked.

"pretty?" Nadia chuckled "well I suppose that's a little cheesy , but thanks anyway"

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:35 pm

The foxy part as well. So, tell me about yourself. What do you do in your spare time? Hutch asked.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:50 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

MrNeonShot Wrote:
The foxy part as well. So, tell me about yourself. What do you do in your spare time? Hutch asked.

"hm......I don't know , depends on the mood I guess"

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:55 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Better than that but no less dangerous. He found some secret tunnels hidden under the house and went exploring with a couple of other pets without telling us what he was doing. Apparently there's evidence that they might have been used for smuggling during the prohibition. There was also a large cavern with a stream running through it. Flynn got too close and fell in and ended up with hypothermia and shock. The other pets got him back up here and we called Paul who managed to save Flynn. We've forbidden any more exploring down there until we can get a professional spelunker - a cave explorer - to go down there and check it out to make sure it's safe. We don't know any spelunkers but apparently Hutch - have you met him? He's a journalist. Apparently he knows someone and he'll get in contact with him for us."

~~~~
"No problem. Sure you don't want a paw making them all?"

~~~~
Samantha's eyes soon begin watering at the pungent odour. Seeing Oreo looking at her, she cautions him sternly. "Don't you dare!" She's about to say more but she notices a pair of eyes watching from the bush behind Oreo.
"Who's there? What do you want?" She surreptitiously signals Oreo to give a warning spray towards the bush were she saw the eyes.

~~~~
"Of course. Better safe than sorry." replies Paul as he checks over the paperwork. "This all seems to be in order. Excellent. I'll get Sandy to put those through the computer. Would you like to pay now or when you pick Hutch up tomorrow? Bearing in mind that depending on his condition there may be extra costs incurred overnight or during the surgery. Also, I don't mean to be rude but it is getting late so if there's nothing else you and Hutch need to sort out then it's probably best we start getting him settled in for the night."

My RP Characters

Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:32 pm
Profile WWW

I'll pay right now, and then I'll pay any extra fee's afterwards. Christopher said.
What time is it now? I didn't even feel the time pass by. Hutch asked.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:27 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Certainly, you can do that. It's nearly six PM." Paul adds over his shoulder to Hutch as he herds Christopher out to the main counter. He informs him of the cost and asks ow he'd like to pay, as well as offering him a card in case Christopher wants to get in touch with him again.

My RP Characters

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:18 pm
Profile WWW

Blick gets up and starts to put her dishes in the sink, but decides to rinse them off first. She smiles at Faust as she leaves. Blick stops at the door, thinks a second and turns around. "Would you like some help with those dishes? You'll have quite a lot on *snnrk* your plate after serving this big of a meal, and I really don't mind."

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:29 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Samantha's eyes soon begin watering at the pungent odour. Seeing Oreo looking at her, she cautions him sternly. "Don't you dare!" She's about to say more but she notices a pair of eyes watching from the bush behind Oreo.
"Who's there? What do you want?" She surreptitiously signals Oreo to give a warning spray towards the bush were she saw the eyes.

◊Oh dear , it seems I'm losing my touch◊ a female voice answered , laughing joyfully , like someone who just finished playing a fun game ◊You must have a keen sight to be able to notice me like this , but no need to be alarm , for I am just another resident of the wild , my good lady , and I was gonna wait to ask you a few tiny little questions , after the little one's done playing , but alas , fate doesn't like me wasting time hiding it seems◊
MrNeonShot Wrote:
I'll pay right now, and then I'll pay any extra fee's afterwards. Christopher said.
What time is it now? I didn't even feel the time pass by. Hutch asked.

"I have no idea , maybe around...."
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Certainly, you can do that. It's nearly six PM." Paul adds over his shoulder to Hutch as he herds Christopher out to the main counter. He informs him of the cost and asks ow he'd like to pay, as well as offering him a card in case Christopher wants to get in touch with him again.

"well , there ya go"

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:07 pm

"Alright, Flynn you can serve the other's their drinks while I prepare yours. We'll do the dishes after resting a few minutes. After I'm done with the dishes, I'll be unpacking some stuff. You guys are free to leave whenever you feel like it. If you want to stay to help unpack, be warned that some boxes are booby trapped by the little devil sleeping upstairs."

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Christopher gives his debit card to the man, and accepts the card.
Here is my card, if I'm at work, you can call me there. Christopher hands him his own "FUNSHINE SOFTDRINKS" card.

I'm going to bed... at 6:00PM. Hutch asked the empty space where Christopher Robin and the vet had just been.
The idea seemed to wake him even more. Hutch digs into his jacket pockets to find things to play-- err, pass the time with.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:58 pm
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
" There was also a large cavern with a stream running through it. Flynn got too close and fell in and ended up with hypothermia and shock. The other pets got him back up here and we called Paul who managed to save Flynn. We've forbidden any more exploring down there until we can get a professional spelunker - a cave explorer - to go down there and check it out to make sure it's safe. We don't know any spelunkers but apparently Hutch - have you met him? He's a journalist. Apparently he knows someone and he'll get in contact with him for us."

Is Flynn always getting into dangerous situations?. No I haven't met Hutch. A journalist pet?? For a pet publication i'm guessing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hlaoroo Wrote:

Well, stop trying to yank my head off with the leash training.Oreo complains.
Hlaoroo Wrote:

Oreo looks over at where the human is pointing.
I can't spray that far now! wont be able too until at-least sometime tomorrow. You said to empty my glands!!Oreo tells the vet.
As best, i can splatter your legs from where i am, now.Oreo lies as he hides behind the human. Knowing that he still has a shot or two left, but will need to bring the intruder out in the open to be close & sure, before skunking them.
serence ice fox Wrote:
my good lady , and I was gonna wait to ask you a few tiny little questions , after the little one's done playing , but alas , fate doesn't like me wasting time hiding it seems◊[/b]

What do you want to ask?

Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:01 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Joan laughs. "It seems that way, doesn't it? I suppose that's life for a rabbit though... Actually, I think you did meet Hutch. He was in the pet shop the other day, remember? He writes for a website about the paranormal... I can't remember what it's called."

~~~~
"Sure. Is everything in the fridge? And where are the glasses?" He laughs at Blick's pun. "Good one, Blick!"

~~~~
"Why don't you come out into the open so I can see you and we can talk properly?" suggests Samantha, putting on a brave face for Oreo, searching in her scrubs pocket with one hand for anything that might defend her against this unknown threat without taking her eyes off the bush from whence the voice had come.

~~~~
Paul takes the card, thanking Christopher and hands him back his debit card and the receipt. "Thank you for that. We shall see you tomorrow. Would you rather we call you before Hutch wakes up or just when he's ready to go home?"

My RP Characters

Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:10 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah Wrote:

Oreo looks over at where the human is pointing.
I can't spray that far now! wont be able too until at-least sometime tomorrow. You said to empty my glands!!Oreo tells the vet.
As best, i can splatter your legs from where i am, now.Oreo lies as he hides behind the human. Knowing that he still has a shot or two left, but will need to bring the intruder out in the open to be close & sure, before skunking them.
What do you want to ask?

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Why don't you come out into the open so I can see you and we can talk properly?" suggests Samantha, putting on a brave face for Oreo, searching in her scrubs pocket with one hand for anything that might defend her against this unknown threat without taking her eyes off the bush from whence the voice had come.

◊yes , I do suppose that is a reasonable demand ◊ the voice replied , chuckling ◊alright I'm coming out , don't shoot , no seriously kit , don't shoot◊ it joked , then from behind the bush , its' owner revealed herself : a slightly tall , black wolf , with blood-red eyes , wearing a belt along with what seems like with a dagger on each side , and few bandages wrap around her body ◊sorry for sneaking up on you like that , just didn't want to mess up this little shooter's practice and all . Anyway , nice to meet you mam , you're one of the people who's taking care of pets around here , yes ?◊ the wolf asked casually , still smiling , but at the same time still keeping her distance.
MrNeonShot Wrote:
I'm going to bed... at 6:00PM. Hutch asked the empty space where Christopher Robin and the vet had just been.
The idea seemed to wake him even more. Hutch digs into his jacket pockets to find things to play-- err, pass the time with.

"Something wrong between you and 6:00 PM or something?" Nadia asked jokingly

Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:45 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Yes, I am. I'm Samantha Walton, a vet. You look like the wolf that sent the fox into our care. Do you need medical assistance too?" asks Samantha, recognising the wolf from the descriptions in the news, noting the bandages, and trusting her less for it.

My RP Characters

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:34 am
Profile WWW

"Yes they're all in the fridge. I'll be done with your drink a few minutes Flynn."

Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:09 am

Waaay too early to sleep for me. When do you usually hit the hay? Hutch asks the vixen.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:10 am

The woods behind the Flynn house looked still unless you looked really closely at a small patch of bushes by the garden perimeter. There a slight movement betrayed the presence of mice. Kilo, peeked out as another fieldmouse joined him. "Did we HAVE to come this way?" The second mouse protested. "There's predators in there."
"There's predators everywhere, Wicket," Kilo replied, "and there's less Humes to see us here. I mean, one Mouse on the sidewalk is one thing. We pass un-noticed. Twenty of us in a row? That'll attract attention to where we're going and where we've come from."
"I smell Foxes," Wicket complained.
"and badgers and Martens and Wolves and fire," Kilo continued. "This is still the best way. You should know, being our scout."
"I don't scout at night! Too many things like to hunt at night."

Kilo turned and counted his group. Ah, one was missing. "Has anyone seen Potato?"
They all agreed that no-one had but they recalled him entering the woods. "Perhaps he got ate by that owl a while back?" one said.
Kilo sighed. "I'm going back to look for him. Wicket? Lead them on to the lodge."
"On... on my own?"
"You can do it. You were there last week. Get going."

He let the group go and headed back into the woods, retracing the groups passage while calling Potato's name. He took to running as he heard the Owl coming back and dove into a thicket, aggrivating an old injury on landing as he heard Potato call. He followed the voice further into the bush as the giant twin moons of the owl's eyes searched for him. "Where are you, Potato?" He heard the voice say 'Down here' and he was about to ask where when he found out. All of a sudden there was nothing underfoot and he fell forward into a large hole that seemed to go down forever. Then he hit an incline and rolled down a slightly more gentle incline before dropping again, only to land, face first, in a pile of mouldy leaves. "Potato," he said, pulling himself up and slapping himself until his vision was straight, "if you make one crack about 'minding your step as the first stair's a doozy' I'm gonna bite you. Now," he added, looking around, "where are we?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prone to taking quick naps, Chip found herself awake in the comfort of the bed. She shifted over so she could watch Elliot - as she'd promised - and pulled the blanket over her to stay warm.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:02 am
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Joan laughs. "It seems that way, doesn't it? I suppose that's life for a rabbit though... Actually, I think you did meet Hutch. He was in the pet shop the other day, remember? He writes for a website about the paranormal... I can't remember what it's called."

I don't recall him. but then i was busy with Senka.

serence ice fox Wrote:
◊yes , I do suppose that is a reasonable demand ◊ the voice replied , chuckling ◊alright I'm coming out , don't shoot , no seriously kit , don't shoot◊ it joked , then from behind the bush , its' owner revealed herself : a slightly tall , black wolf , with blood-red eyes , wearing a belt along with what seems like with a dagger on each side , and few bandages wrap around her body ◊sorry for sneaking up on you like that , just didn't want to mess up this little shooter's practice and all . Anyway , nice to meet you mam , you're one of the people who's taking care of pets around here , yes ?◊ the wolf asked casually , still smiling , but at the same time still keeping her distance.

It's another wolf!!
Cowering farther behind the vet.
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Yes, I am. I'm Samantha Walton, a vet. You look like the wolf that sent the fox into our care. Do you need medical assistance too?" asks Samantha, recognizing the wolf from the descriptions in the news, noting the bandages, and trusting her less for it.

Oreo tucks his tail up between his legs, as he continues to hide behind the human she-vet.
I am seriously reconsidering the surgeries you have planned for me!!
It's not safe in this town, it's full of wolves!

Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:55 pm
Profile WWW

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Sure. Is everything in the fridge? And where are the glasses?" He laughs at Blick's pun. "Good one, Blick!"

"Heh. Thank you, I try." She smiles and returns to the dining room.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065

Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:15 pm

((In reply to Hlaoroo.))?
After the surgery sounds good, unless Hutch asks otherwise. Christopher replied.

Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:30 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah Wrote:
It's another wolf!!
Oreo tucks his tail up between his legs, as he continues to hide behind the human she-vet.
I am seriously reconsidering the surgeries you have planned for me!!
It's not safe in this town, it's full of wolves!

◊Calm down kit , I'm not gonna hurt you or your human companion here◊ The wolf chuckled ◊Beside , to be frank , that fox in there is more dangerous than I am .◊
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Yes, I am. I'm Samantha Walton, a vet. You look like the wolf that sent the fox into our care. Do you need medical assistance too?" asks Samantha, recognizing the wolf from the descriptions in the news, noting the bandages, and trusting her less for it.

◊Thank you for the kind offer , but I have to politely decline , anyway since you're taking care of "the fox" , would you mind of I ask a few question about that kit ?◊
MrNeonShot Wrote:
Waaay too early to sleep for me. When do you usually hit the hay? Hutch asks the vixen.

"Whenever I feel like it , so no particular time , some days I sleep early , some others I don't sleep at all , you know"

Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Nadia is very indecisive, isn't she? Hutch thought to himself.
So, uh... What are you in for? Hutch asked, trying to get an answer other than "Because I want to be".
It was weird, because she was very passionate when she was talking to the vet, but now she seemed very passive.
Maybe she was just tired of talking?

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:06 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

MrNeonShot Wrote:
Nadia is very indecisive, isn't she? Hutch thought to himself.
So, uh... What are you in for? Hutch asked, trying to get an answer other than "Because I want to be".
It was weird, because she was very passionate when she was talking to the vet, but now she seemed very passive.
Maybe she was just tired of talking?

"What do you mean "in for" exactly ? Like how I ended up here ?"

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Yeah, well... Are you okay? You look pretty hurt. Hutch asked the last part as sweetly as he could.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:20 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

MrNeonShot Wrote:
Yeah, well... Are you okay? You look pretty hurt. Hutch asked the last part as sweetly as he could.

"well yeah , I'm ok now I guess , got into a fight yesterday , lost the fight in the forest , and then Doc, the wold who were here just now , found me . When I woke up , I was here."

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:21 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Thanks." Flynn finds the drinks and a tray and carries them out to the waiting pets. Putting on a French accent, he assumes the role of the waiter.
"'Oo 'as ordeerred ze lemonade?" he asks, grinning.

~~~~
"She won't hurt you. I'll make sure of that. And the other wolf was friendly, remember?" reassures Samantha quietly.
"And yet "that fox" is now in hospital while you're just fine." Samantha points out. "You can ask whatever you like but I can't guarantee an answer. It is his private medical information after all." In her pocket, she finds a scalpel blade still in its packet, a couple of gloves, a bottle of anti-skunk smell spray, two more plastic bags and a pen. Nothing that would be terribly effective against a raging wolf. If worst came to worst she could spray the wolf in the eyes with the squirty bottle, she supposed.

~~~~
"Sure. I'll check with him and give you a call sometime tomorrow." Paul walks Christopher and Alice out to the carpark and waves them off before locking the door, switching off the lights and heading back out to the cage room.
"Well. Dinner time, I suppose. I'll give you some beef with marrowbone and liver tonight, Nadia. We need to get plenty of iron and other vitamins and minerals into you so you can get make more blood cells more quickly. No food for you though, sorry, Hutch. You need to have an empty stomach for your anaesthetic tomorrow. Besides, we normally fast pets for a day or so after they have bloating or GDV anyway to let the stomach settle down again." Paul empties another can into a bowl, zapping it briefly in the microwave to take the chill off it, and then fills a cup with water and passes both along with a spoon to the vixen.
"Let me know if that's too cold, Nadia." Paul proceeds to clean up for the night, placing the bowls from the drying rack back in the cupboards, emptying the bins and wiping down the benches.
"Do either of you need the bathroom at all?" he enquires.

My RP Characters

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:25 pm
Profile WWW

Faust couldn't help but let out a little chuckle as he over heard Flynn.

"He got the accent right, but he should put more feelings into it."

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200 ... 371  Next