HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"can we just cut these with something ?" Nadia asked impatiently , then noticing the conversation between Kilo and Flynn "what ya talking about guys ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Scissors are in the kitchen, dear girl," Kilo educated, unpicking yet another knot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie knelt next to his friend, his cape flowing on the floor. "Yew alrite, Oreo?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie knelt next to his friend, his cape flowing on the floor. "Yew alrite, Oreo?"
Oreo startles, patting him self all over..
I'M ALIght! where is i on fire@.@!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie laughed. "No, are yew all Rite! Not All Lite!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You should tell me about her some time, Kilo. It might help you remember the good moments with her, and as I know now thanks to you and Nadia, that talking can really help to deal with the difficult memories." encourages the buck, feeling his ropes loosen slightly as he turns to answer Nadia.
"Oh, just boy talk. You wouldn't be interested. But yeah, scissors are in the drawer in the kitchen under the fruit bowl."

~~~~
"Heh. I might be." Piper grins back equally slyly, toying with the tip of Lucky's ear. "I'm sure a bright, strong buck like yourself could think of all sorts of fun ideas for a new couple like Ryyn and Ryze to do on a date."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter got up and made his way over to where Oreo was sitting, smiling at Oreo's reaction. He waited for Oreo's answer to the question still before he even considered sitting back down.

Felicity had enjoyed that little trip, but with Oreo possibly hurt she knelt down with Leslie next to Oreo.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You should tell me about her some time, Kilo. It might help you remember the good moments with her, and as I know now thanks to you and Nadia, that talking can really help to deal with the difficult memories." encourages the buck, feeling his ropes loosen slightly as he turns to answer Nadia.
"Oh, just boy talk. You wouldn't be interested. But yeah, scissors are in the drawer in the kitchen under the fruit bowl."

~~~~
"Heh. I might be." Piper grins back equally slyly, toying with the tip of Lucky's ear. "I'm sure a bright, strong buck like yourself could think of all sorts of fun ideas for a new couple like Ryyn and Ryze to do on a date."
"Seems like they're pretty well settled on going to the park," replied Lucky, in turning playing with the tip of one of Piper's ears.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie laughed. "No, are yew all Rite! Not All Lite!"
Just a byte sore again.. Guess i shoulds be takin in easy like Miss Cleo told me too ... several times nowz.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"alright" Nadia said , standing up and let out a relieving sigh "I'll be back quick" she said , running inside and started looking for the fruit bowl......which was totally the right choice , who would look through the obvious drawers anyway ?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla kept tugging on Flukely to encourage him to stand

"Come on, we can go to my workshop."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely poked his head out completely and smiled. He stood up and put his lab coat back on. He nodded and smiled awkwardly.

"Your workshop, huh? Bet it's not as good as mine."

Flukely couldn't help but chuckle a bit. He was terrible at flirting.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I might well do that , Flynn," Kilo said as he kept at the work. "Sometimes talking about her makes me think she's still here. Which can be a problem, you know? Anyhow," he added, walking over the webbed Rabbit, "tell me of Australia. What's better, there and here?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter sat down next to Oreo, "Well, take it easy now, I can't and don't want you getting hurt in here." He looked at the saddle, "But if you want you can keep the saddle to take back home if you want." He then turned to face Leslie, "And if you want you can keep that, er... Cape if you want Leslie."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie giggled. He figured Uncle Leroy would like to see the cape.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter sat down next to Oreo, "Well, take it easy now, I can't and don't want you getting hurt in here." He looked at the saddle, "But if you want you can keep the saddle to take back home if you want." He then turned to face Leslie, "And if you want you can keep that, er... Cape if you want Leslie."
But we no haf a horse to hookie it up too
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie checked to see if the saddle might fit him but decided not. "Purrhaps Miz Cleo knows a horse?" He yawned. "Wat iz the tyme, mistur Dexter?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter thought about what time it was, judging by where the sun was when they were outside it probably was close to getting late for them. "It's probably going to start getting late soon, what time do you have to get home?"

Felicity looked at Oreo, "Can you use it for something else?" She turned to the saddle, trying to think of something.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Know what, Lucky?" Piper queries, suddenly abandoning the hints. "Why don't we go on a date of our own and show 'em how it's done?"

~~~~
"Yeah. I think talking things out can help you to come to terms with tragedy though." The rabbit winks at the mouse but doesn't push things any further.
"'Straya? Oh, it's great. Ever heard of Ballarat? We lived there. It's right beside a famous gold field called Soverign Hill. It's a kinda important place in Australian history and it's tourist attraction these days. It's pretty cool I like going there. Erm... It gets blinkin' hot and dry at home in the summer and it's cool and damp in winter. 'Straya's quite a laid-back country. I like the small-town way of life there. Everyone knows everyone and all that. Or it feels like that anyway out in the suburbs. We lived not too far from a lake and it was nice to go running there. You just had to look out for foxes and snakes. And eagles, occasionally. As to what's better... Well... Apples and oranges, y'know. Totally different places, different vibes different people, etcetera. Anything in particular about 'Straya you wanna ask me?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo paused. "Ballerat," he said thoughtfully, "Ballerat. Where have I heard that before?" He pointed. "Ah! When crank managed to get that television up and running in the silo there was something. The... Doctor Blair mysteries? Something like that, yes. With a hairy human."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Unkle Leroy's gowing to have dinner at the big Porter howse," Leslie said urgently. "I'm suposed tew be there."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Hm... Maybe you're right."

Tesla's ears splayed back as he walked next to the taller dog down the long road back into the main neighborhood

"Come on, turn here, we aren't that far away."

he said, turning past the town parks
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely coughs into his paw, nudging Tesla lightly.

"I was just joking. My lab is my bedroom, which a literally mess."

Flukely walked next to Tesla in silence, but he was smiling.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote: Felicity looked at Oreo, "Can you use it for something else?" She turned to the saddle, trying to think of something.
Thar are ponies at the animal doctors.. but it is a long ways to walk just to find someone to hook a saddle too.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Unkle Leroy's gowing to have dinner at the big Porter howse," Leslie said urgently. "I'm suposed tew be there."

Huh? Iz thought you waz doing a sheepover wif me tuu-knights?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I waz cumin back!" Leslie thought for a moment. "I kneed tew use a phone," he said, "I kno Unkle Leroy's numbur."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter got up, "Okay Leslie, we have a cell phone upstairs." He walked over to the staircase and looked back at Leslie to see if he would follow, "Do you want to come with me or wait here. The phone might work better upstairs though just to be warned."

Felicity looked back at all the stuff they had taken out of the trunk, "Oh."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"ok , that took a little bit" Nadia muttered , coming back to Flynn with the scissors in her paw "so er , where should I start cutting ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Cut anywhere you don't feel a Rabbit, dear girl," Kilo advised cheekily.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Know what, Lucky?" Piper queries, suddenly abandoning the hints. "Why don't we go on a date of our own and show 'em how it's done?"
"What," said Lucky, caught of guard. "I mean...sure! Great! Uh, what did you have in mind?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"heh , alright , stay still for a little bit Flynn" Nadia said , kneeling down start cutting , from the top around Flynn's arms , downward
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Don't worry! I'm not moving so much as a hair! Kilo's advice is good though. Just be especially careful with that rope digging into my thigh. I hope Flukely doesn't mind us destroying his poor tarp..."

~~~~
Piper grins broadly, a cheeky gleam in her eye.
"You know me best, Lucky. Why don't you surprise me?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo wondered how Flynn was spelling 'hair' there then considered he'd best get off first so he wandered up Nadia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie headed up to the phone and called home. "Hullo, Unkle Leroy?" He waited for the reply before asking if he was wanted back at Flynn's house or if he could sleepover with Oreo.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla blushed furiously alongside his new date, trying again and again to grab the other's paw, but pulling his hand back each time.

The pair rounded a few corners before Tesla stopped them in front of a squat little house,

"S-so, uh, here we are... Let's go in through the garage, that's where I work anyways."

He said, leading Flukely to the garage, where he entered in a code on a number pad, opening up the garage door to show his workspace
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely smiled and was about to each out for Teslas paw himself, when they reached his house. Flukely watched him enter the code and his mind shifted to Flints lab. Flukely watched the door slide up before turning his gaze back down. His eyes sparkled and he smiled greatly.

"Tes, this is awesome!"
My characters!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi cackles...
yes, i'm quite aware of how moms are.......
By the way there are still the puma brothers in the zoo, if'n you ever desire to go looking for a mate..

Having a hard time to keep from giggling as she said that..

She then gets up and goes hobbling into the kitchen to start fixing lunch for the pair.
HmMmmm turkey meatloaf!..
"No! No..." The cougar let out a soft cough as she corrected her tone and volume. "I'm fine as I am right now... What with ranger training and still adapting to the town life..." She walked over to the kitchen, following Kandi, and the vague smell of food. "Not doing what my Mom says seems to be a policy ever since I came here anyways... No sense in starting now..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter stood by as Leslie called his 'uncle' waiting to hear what the cat had to do after the phone call.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter stood by as Leslie called his 'uncle' waiting to hear what the cat had to do after the phone call.
Oreo was starting to recover and feel better from having been bucked off the the chest.

Roarin wrote: "No! No..." The cougar let out a soft cough as she corrected her tone and volume. "I'm fine as I am right now... What with ranger training and still adapting to the town life..." She walked over to the kitchen, following Kandi, and the vague smell of food. "Not doing what my Mom says seems to be a policy ever since I came here anyways... No sense in starting now..."
You have any plans for tonight. after dinner?
She asks, while she checks on the turkey meatloaf in the oven..
then setting it up on the stove top to cool.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Nadia silently , carefully and slooooowy cut away the ropes . She was never the one for careful , precise things . Usually , when something gets stuck like this , she just tears everything away , and most of the time , whatever got stuck will be scratched in one way or another , but since this is Flynn , well she would rather not take the risk . The vixen slowed down even more as she reached Flynn's thighs . Somehow , the poor rabbit got his legs tangled up in the ropes that the ropes was this close from actually cutting into his flesh , and she knew how bad that would be.......
"There......we......*sigh*........there we go" she sighed in relief , finally cut away the final piece of rope , and thus freed Flynn from this accidental snare .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Fanks, Unkle Leroy!" Leslie tried to hang up but wasn't sure how so he handed the phone to Dexter. "Unkle Leroy says I kan stay overnite but hav to be home tewmorow morning."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A little like unwrapping a chocolate rabbit at Easter," Kilo said as Flynn came free.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter took the phone and pressed the end button and put it back, "Okay, want to go tell your friend Oreo that?" He smiled and walked back towards the basement.

Felicity sat by Oreo waiting for Leslie and her dad to come back, Oreo looked like he was doing better, "So how you feeling?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter took the phone and pressed the end button and put it back, "Okay, want to go tell your friend Oreo that?" He smiled and walked back towards the basement.

Felicity sat by Oreo waiting for Leslie and her dad to come back, Oreo looked like he was doing better, "So how you feeling?"
Yes. I'm feeling munch bitter now!..
how arr you feeling?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla smiled silently and led Flukely into the well organized workshop. There were gas cannisters standing neatly in one corner, next to a smart looking tool shelf. Bent and welded sheet metal was strewn across a workbench that was coverin a scorch mark on the floor. Tesl turned back to Flukely,

"So, erm, what is it that you wanted to build?"