HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Esper »

Tesla began to mumble softly on the table as he began to rise and sit up. The fur on the side of his face was damp and matted, and his eyes were dim, "Erf, so full..."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Esper wrote:Tesla began to mumble softly on the table as he began to rise and sit up. The fur on the side of his face was damp and matted, and his eyes were dim, "Erf, so full..."
Lucky noticed the sleepy Corgi waking up. Suppressing laughter he said, "Decided to rejoin us in the land of the waking, Tesla?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "What else does yew do that is fun?" Leslie asked with enthusiasm, looking around again.
I guess, digging holes and tunnels, would be what i do for fun..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, I haven't. Yet people are always surprised when I tell them that." Pyre said, sniffing his cast.

Ryze groaned and sat up, stretching and yawning. She looked around, temporarily forgetting where she was. She then remembered and walked into the kitchen.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As Tesla wakes up and Ryze enters the room a strange squeak emanates from Piper's pipes as the doe chokes back a laugh, fighting to maintain a straight face as she plays. She somehow manages to maintain her composure though, and soldiers on through the song, shifting into "May It Be" which was written by Enya and made famous by the same movie.
"You really haven't-? Wait here a mo." Joan enters the laundry, returning a moment later with a broom which she holds upright like a staff.
"Is this familiar? YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" She jabs the end of the broom handle into the floor with a crack.
"No? That settles it. Tomorrow night we're having a Lord of the Rings Movie Marathon!" Joan stands the broom in the corner and then returns to the dishes.

~~~~
"Er... Good question. Why am I leading? You'd better lead again, Nadia."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla stuck out his tongue and made a half sneer, "Hey, don't be rude. It's reasonable to be drowsy..." he said to Lucky
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Esper wrote:Tesla stuck out his tongue and made a half sneer, "Hey, don't be rude. It's reasonable to be drowsy..." he said to Lucky
"It is," replied Lucky, "But you have to be careful. You're not..aware of your environment when you're asleep."

"Hey," Ryyn piped in, "I'm usually not aware of of my environment when I'm awake either." He chested puffed out almost as if he was proud of this fact.

"Yeah," agreed Lucky, "I'm usually aware of my environment..usually right before something from it hits me."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie grinned. "Letz dig a howle then!" He laughed "I need trayning on diging."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo simply held on to Nadia as she ran.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie grinned. "Letz dig a howle then!" He laughed "I need trayning on diging."

I'm not really allowed too.. but company is over.
Oreo looks over at the kitten..
Do you even haf claws? i've heard talk dat kats arr often declawed
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely sat up, vision restored, and looked around. He was in the woods and really had no idea on where to go.

"Wait a minute!"

Flukely pulled a wrist-watch from his lab coat pocket, strapping it around his wrist. He turned it on and a small beeping sound started.

"I can always count on my Home Trackulator to-"

It began to smoke, Flukely expression going from one of pride to fear. The watch blew up, adding more soot to his paws. Flukely stumbled backwards, tripping again. He landed in his back again, his face one of annoyance.

His ear twitched toward footsteps and he looked up. He parted some bushes to see a orange and white rabbit and a white vixen. His instincts kicked in and he ran out.

"Stop!"

He skid to a stop in front of them.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Reacting on instinct as the dog suddenly appears in front of him, Flynn turns and bolts smack into Nadia. Falling to the ground, he scrabbles futilely to get his feet under him to continue his flight, kicking up the slick leaves and getting nowhere in his haste.

~~~~
Piper finishes her tune and hooks the pipes back to her collar to the sound of rubbery applause from the sink.
"He's right, you know, Lucky. Even dogs aren't maid to stay awake after a good meal." She forces back a smirk at her awful pun, wondering how long it'll take Tesla to notice his outfit.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Whoa! Whoa! Easy!"

Flukely picks up the rabbit effortlessly, setting him back on his feet. He helped the vixen up as well.

"Calm down! I'm not gonna hurt you."

Flukely moved ahead and shooed off a snake before coming back.

"That snake isn't exactly the best to provoke. Anyway, I'm Flukely! Just moved here, what are your names?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Flynn," Kilo complained from inside Nadia's fur, "are you going to keep trying to kill me today?" He poked his head up through the covering and took in the scene. "Ah, good afternoon, young sir. I am Kilo. Just about. Still."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"I still gottem, see?" Leslie shucked his claws out to demonstrate, then put them away again. "But I can dig moor wif my fingurs."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That's cool." Pyre said, still rubbing his cast. He giggled a bit at Piper's pun.

Ryze rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked down and noticed she was wearing something. "What? When did I put this on?" she said, looking at the others, confused.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Nadia,my dear," Kilo said, looking around at Flynn's back, "why is Flynn leading when you know the <choo> way out?"
"well it seems that he can find his way out , so you know "
Hlaoroo wrote: "Er... Good question. Why am I leading? You'd better lead again, Nadia."
"aright alright" Nadia giggled
Hlaoroo wrote:Reacting on instinct as the dog suddenly appears in front of him, Flynn turns and bolts smack into Nadia. Falling to the ground, he scrabbles futilely to get his feet under him to continue his flight, kicking up the slick leaves and getting nowhere in his haste
"Flynn , Flynn it's alright , it's alright" Nadia reassured , trying to the rabbit after he got to his feet "it's alright , you're safe , no need to be afraid"
69eist wrote: Elliot gets up, rubbing his nose with his paws. "Hanks.... I'll keep that in mind." He says in a slightly nasal voice.

Meanwhile, Faust is having a hard time climbing up the tree. "Ugh, why did you have to be a such good climber?"
The eagle chuckled <so , may I ask , young ones , what brought you here today ? these woods isn't normally for someone such as yourself to be>
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I'll have you know, we were born in the wild. Thank you very much." Elliot rubs his nose with his index finger, proudly stating so.

"If you don't mind Elliot..... HELP ME UP!" Faust shouts as his arms cling onto the branch, his feet waving back and forth in the air.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I still gottem, see?" Leslie shucked his claws out to demonstrate, then put them away again. "But I can dig moor wif my fingurs."
Ok den, lets go out behind the tool shed, i've got a hole already started
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely noticed the shivering of the mouse in the vixen's arms. He dug through his pockets, pulling out a small piece of red cloth.

"Where'd that come from? Ah, who cares?"

He walked over and carefully wrapped around his neck, not too tight.

"That should help. Anyway, I moved here for a, um, multitude of reasons."

Flukely smiled nervously, before his pupils became different sizes. He pawed around for a tree, finding one and leaning on it. He placed a paw over his eyes and mouthed numbers.
Last edited by Mickey on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My characters!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Mickey wrote:Flukely noticed the shivering of the mouse in the vixen's arms. He dug through his pockets, pulling out a small piece of red cloth.

"Where'd that come from? Ah, who cares?"

He walked over and carefully wrapped around his neck, not too tight.

"That should help. Anyway, I moved here for a, um, multitude of reasons."

Flukely smiled nervously, before his pulls became different sizes. He pawed around for a tree, finding one and leaning on it. He placed a paw over his eyes and mouthed numbers.
Elliot quickly moves to try and lift Faust up, "Jeez you're heavy!". Faust couldn't help but keep kicking

his legs around, Elliot begins to lose his grip. "Mother of Mackerel!" Faust slips out of Elliots grip,

screaming as he falls before making a large thud as he hits the ground.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Ack!"

Flint fell to the ground with a body on top of him.
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn gets even more freaked out by suddenly being lifted so when placed upright he bolts again, this time being caught by the vixen. Instinctively he struggles again but with his nose buried in Nadia's fur, her strong, familiar scent soon relaxes him. Later he'll wonder why but for now his mind is on other things.
"S-sorry, y-y-you startled me. One of the p-perks of being a r-r-rabbit." he smiles weakly as he waits for his breath to return and his heart to stop pounding. "I'm F-Flynn. Flynn Porter. This is Nadia and Kilo. Who are you? Er, sorry about that, Kilo, by the way... What are you doing?" Flynn is confused by the sudden changes in behaviour and demeanour of the dog as he moves in and out from Nadia and over to the tree. He jumps again at the scream but recognising the voice, quickly recovers.
"Faust??? What were you doing up there?"

~~~~
Piper aims a meaningful glance at Pyre as he fiddles with his cast again.
"You must have done it while you slept, Ryze. Just, whatever you do, don't put your paw in the pocket." she tells the other cat slyly, hoping Ryze might put her paw in anyway and activate the horn.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely picked up whoever was sitting on him and carefully set them aside. He stood up, before helping up the other. Flukely heard Flynn question before he was fallen on and turned to the rabbit.

"I was giving Kilo a small piece of cloth to use as scarf because he was shivering, so that's why I was over there with Nadia. I was leaning on the tree because sometimes my pupils become two different sizes and I can't see right."
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you for that, sir, it has been rather a cold few minutes," Kilo said before sneezing. He looked up."Where are the cats then, if it's raining Canines?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa kind of wandered off from the group as he usually does hen he is locked in thought. The corgi couldn't help but wander outside and lay in the grass for a bit thinking. "I wonder how mom is doing in the pound." He said as he laid there in the grass. He sat and stared at the sky. Wondering what it was like to fly as he remembered watching the eagle fly around him while he was talking with her when he went into the forest. He noticed that some of the other pets walked into the forest, and after awhile of wondering why they went into the forest he decided to go in after them. He decided to play a small game in his mind and hid his scent and took very quiet steps as he went through the forest. When he heard the other pets nearby that is when he went into a more serious mood and began hiding in bushes. slowly creeping from bush to bush until he reached the closest bush next to the pets. He smelled like juniper and the bush he was in obviously wasn't a juniper bush but he didn't have any other scent with him right now. But would they notice that?
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust pouts, looking at Flynn for a moment before looking up and pointing at the branch.

Elliot waves at the pets, "Hi guys."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Why were you climbing trees <choo>, young Faustus?" Kilo asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I see you've found someone else to bother " Nadia said , looking up on the tree where the eagle was , still hugging Kilo
<I simply happens to find these young ones playing among the branches my dear> the eagle chuckled
"mhm.....I'll believe that when it sun rises from the west" Nadia said , sniffing "anyone smell anything ?"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely nose twitched as he sniffed the air.

"Yeah. Smells like... *sniff sniff* ...juniper."

Flukely removed his lab coat in fear of it getting torn if he had to fight something, before sticking his nose in the air. He sniffed following the scent around toward a bush. He ready his fangs just in case as he stalked over to the bush.
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I cannot smell anything right now," Kilo volunteered with a sniff. "Not even yourself, young Nadia."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yay for howles!" Leslie said loudly, bouncing up onto his feet.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre noticed Piper's glance and reluctantly stopped messing with his cast. He grabbed a marker and started drawing on his cast.

Ryze's curiosity got the better of her and she reached inside the pocket, wanting to know what was in it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa was happy to see the eagle was still around as she was one of the first feral friends he made. Though Koa was listening and watching the pets and the eagle silently as they talked, but when Nadia mentioned the smell and then Flukely recognized the smell he froze. He was intrigued as well as distraught that he was found and his scent was noticed. Not to mention that Flukely began to approach the bush with his teeth showing. At this point Koa couldn't pop out or anything without risking himself getting hurt, so he stayed there froze, though because of the Flukely's fangs and the fear of getting hurt, his body was shivering. In turn his shivering caused the bush to begin rustling.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Flukely my friend," Kilo snuffled, "you appear to be a<choo>timidating the bush and it may well be a friend in there." Kilo looked to the bush. "Come out, <choo> friend."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely quickly put his fangs away, putting on his lab coat again. He backed up a little, pulling a dog biskit form his coat pocket. He began to bite into it.

"Sorry about about that...bush."
My characters!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

The bush eventually stops from rustling and the corgi inside, Koa, finally starts to calm down. It was awhile before he actually came out of the bush as he was still cautious of the new pet that he hasn't met before. The bush rustles and cracks some more as he slowly makes his way through it and out into the open. He gives a small wave as he looks at the eagle and then frowns as he looks at the new pet. "Uh... H-h-hello. P-p-p-please don't bite me..." He said shivering abit as he looks at Flukely.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely swallowed the last bit of biskit before turning to the new pet. He rubbed the back of his neck, looking to the side.

"Yeah, about that. My protector instincts take over when I notice random and/or dangerous. You don't seem dangerous, so I won't bite at all."

The Brittany held out his paw, smiling without showing his teeth. With his other paw, he reached into his pocket and pulled out another dog biskit.

"Also, here! My mom makes them all the time. I help some-TIMES!!"

Flukely yelped and looked down, seeing a snake biting him. He lifted his foot and grabbed it, throwing it a little ways. He sat down, pulling a small invention from his coat. He placed it around the bite and switched it before standing back.
My characters!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I was making sure my little rascal brother wouldn't hurt himself."

Elliot sits on the branch, kicking his legs back and forth while wagging his tail.

"Yeah, I was pretty much trying to get a good view of the place but I saw this cool eagle when I got up here.... Oh, is that a new pet you guys have with you?"

Elliot leans forward a little, trying to get a good look.

"Careful Elliot."

Faust moves under Elliot's position.
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Yay for howles!" Leslie said loudly, bouncing up onto his feet.
Oreo gets up, and sneaks on outside.
Looking back and forth, before dashing off to behind the tool-shed, like a secret agent.
Hoping to not get caught digging again..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

<your brother seems to be quite concerned with your safety young one , perhaps it would be best for you both if you return to solid ground , yes ?> the eagle advised , at the same time giving Koa a greeting nod
Mickey wrote:Flukely swallowed the last bit of biskit before turning to the new pet. He rubbed the back of his neck, looking to the side.

"Yeah, about that. My protector instincts take over when I notice random and/or dangerous. You don't seem dangerous, so I won't bite at all."

The Brittany held out his paw, smiling without showing his teeth. With his other paw, he reached into his pocket and pulled out another dog biskit.

"Also, here! My mom makes them all the time. I help some-TIMES!!"

Flukely yelped and looked down, seeing a snake biting him. He lifted his foot and grabbed it, throwing it a little ways. He sat down, pulling a small invention from his coat. He placed it around the bite and switched it before standing back.
"that snake bit you ?!" Nadia asked urgently
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. Here, we should take off your coat, Kilo. It's sopping wet so getting rid of it might help warm you up." Flynn aids the mouse out of the small garment, tucking it into his collar for safekeeping while the spaniel wraps Kilo in the red cloth. The buck's sensitive ears pick up the peculiar shuffling gait of an animal in a cast at the same time as his nose (and Nadia's) detects the scent of juniper. Flynn's not familiar with the scent but he recognises the sound, having lived with it for several weeks, but before he can say anything the spaniel has already "attacked" the bush.
"Hi, Koa! Koa, Flukely, Flukely, Koa." Flynn's ears stand on end as Flukely yelps. Being Australian, he's learned to assume that all snakes are venomous and so he goes straight to first-aid mode.
"We've got to get him to the vets NOW! I need bandages and a splint." Flynn grabs a handy branch.
"Nearest bandages are at the house which isn't far off now. Which way is it, Nadia?" It never crosses the buck's mind that the snake might be harmless.

~~~~
Piper readies herself for what she's sure will be a loud blast from the horn and an equally raucous reaction from the cat.
"What are yu drawing, Pyre? I didn't know you were an artist."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Here, we should take off your coat, Kilo. It's sopping wet so getting rid of it might help warm you up." Flynn aids the mouse out of the small garment, tucking it into his collar for safekeeping while the spaniel wraps Kilo in the red cloth.
"Ah, thank you my boy," Kilo said as the coat was removed. "I am still not that use to clothing so I had forgotten that."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hi, Koa! Koa, Flukely, Flukely, Koa." Flynn's ears stand on end as Flukely yelps. Being Australian, he's learned to assume that all snakes are venomous and so he goes straight to first-aid mode.
"We've got to get him to the vets NOW! I need bandages and a splint." Flynn grabs a handy branch.
"Nearest bandages are at the house which isn't far off now. Which way is it, Nadia?" It never crosses the buck's mind that the snake might be harmless.
""Flynn, m'boy," Kilo coughed, trying to raise his voice to be heard. "Assess first! <Choo> What snake was it? Does anyone know? The... <cough>" He waved a hand around his head. "The center will need to know to treat it."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie