HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I shall deal with inside, sweet girl," Kilo said kindly. "Now go, go!". After she had gone, he set his face to the task and headed for the back of the crate.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Already having paid, Phil sprints after Kandi for her car.

~~~~
"No one's going anywhere. We're going into lockdown. There's been a shooting." The teacher's tone makes it clear that there will be no argument as she herds the pets into an interior room as one of her colleagues makes sure all the windows and doors are secure.

~~~~
Ryyn takes the opportunity to grab the fallen gun and keep it trained on the unconscious kidnapper in case he wakes.

~~~~
Flynn does his best to keep pressure on his arm but his vision flickers as he battles the pain and shock.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Right," Kilo told himself bitterly as he contemplated the next few minutes in a second, "time to end this foolishness!" The old Mouse stood angrily on top of the crate. and climbed down, headng for the way in lash had taken.

After pushing through where Flash had entered before, Kilo went through to the front after checking Nadia was still alive, tapping the floor with his cane as he went and stepping aside as the fast young Mouse sped past again.. He pushed the cork 'base' of the cane back onto the needle 'handle' as he went, looking for... Kilo almost yelped as Flash pulled him into a corner and demanded to know what he was doing in a sharp whisper.

"II am going up there,” Kilo whispered urgently, pointing his cane in the direction of the kidnapper's face. "I can talk him into putting down that gun without more blood!

Flash put his paws to his head for a second. “Do you have a deathwish? He'll shoot you! Climbing straight up him? You're not even trying to hide!

"He won't.” Kilo asserted, “He wants to live. Now someone has to make the option clear to him to make sure Piper does not die with him at the Police's hands!"

I've also got a plan” the younger Mouse insisted. “ There's no climbing involved but it can work.” Flash pointed to the Human's boots. "We get him to stand up, he trips over the knots I've tied in his shoes, falls down releasing Piper, then we present his options when he's in a vulnerable position where he can't easily shoot us before we even get the chance to tell him why that's a bad idea."

Kilo nodded. But he had reservations. "Or he does NOT release her and she is hurt by the fall!” He gesticulated. "We are shortly to pass this into the hands of those with too many bullets if we cannot agree, Flash! There is nothing threatening enough about a Mouse for him to use that gun! Why do we not try both plans? Then I climb and try to talk that weapon OFF Miss Brookley? It's quite likely that he'll stand after that anyhow."

Flash looked pensive, tapping his teeth with a claw. Kilo almost chuckled. He did that sometimes.
"When a person falls,” Flash mused, ”they throw their arms out instinctively to catch themselves. He would have to fight that impulse with no preparation to avoid letting her go. Though... I have another idea as well, if you'll hear it."

Fast minded, Kilo thought. "I.... quickly," he urged in a whisper.

"If you can get his attention for a minute, and get that gun off of your friend, then I can jump in, hit the safety and magazine release before he even knows what's happening. That will leave him effectively disarmed and his eyes in reach of my nail."

"Talking's back on the agenda," Kilo nodded. "And, if need be... I have my own point. I shall get moving."

He began climbing the chair after Flash had vanished, using Piper as a climbing frame and making no real effort to stay out of sight of the Human. "Stay put, Piper," he said clearly, "this is not going to happen, he isn't looking to shoot anyone." He turned his attention to the human and bared his teeth. "And YOU. What do you think you're doing? The Police will soon be outside and what do you think is going to happen? They're not going to let you go. They're not going to surrender? You are NOT leaving this location for free! You are headed for prison IF you surrender or the MORGUE if you continue on this fallacy! You cannot win here and there IS no way to even draw!” He took a breath bfore going on. "This morning I went back to the place I had spent most of my recent life to discover a massacre. Everyone I knew in the silo is dead and they died violently just last night!" his voice rose in tone and sharpness. "I am not just the oldest of a colony that, two days ago, numbered several dozen but, this morning, I helped begin the process of burying all of them! And the Feline assault force that had attacked." He stepped closer to the human, stopping just short of the hand holding Piper in place. He held up his hands. "SO much staining these hands today! And I have had ENOUGH. I will NOT fail to save another life today, even yours! And you ARE going to die today, make no mistake about that. If the police arrive and you are holding that offensive thing then you face the grim reaper and he is obviously in town today!" Kilo took the cane again and made his way onto the hand. "I have seen your compatriot taken out.” Kilo continued. "HE is alive. HE will only face kidnap charges. If YOU want the same leniency?" Kilo lowered his voice again and narrowed his eyes. "Put that repulsive thing down, release Miss Brookley and step outside" Kilo stopped walking and leaned o the cane. "For your own sake, man, surrender.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie bolted over to the windowsill as he heard the Police pull away. "Wherr they gowing," he asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well," Chip said, in answer to the question about joining the Police, "my brother and I have been without fresh foods for a few weeks now. Having ca..." Pepper's sudden exclamation cut over the Mouse who, all of a sudden, found herself alone in the shop. "Hello?"
"Well, if I can't use the pool," Nola said, looking at imaginary butterflies before clearing her head, "nor can you when you come over, Doc!"
"Matchmaking for me already, Nola?" Thomas grimaced as soon as he said it.
"Why not? You've certainly done worse! Where's Sally?"
"Getting freshened up."
"Good. Now gimme your phone number. So I can give it to the Doc here. Having a medical professional in the family could be useful, don'cha think?" And Nola laughed as much as her system would allow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Not enjoying it, Paul? What's up?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Already having paid, Phil sprints after Kandi for her car.

Do you know where we need to go??
Trying to follow after the squad cars.
Stupid red lights, keep your eyeballs on them so we know were to go.
Hlaoroo wrote:~~~~
"No one's going anywhere. We're going into lockdown. There's been a shooting." The teacher's tone makes it clear that there will be no argument as she herds the pets into an interior room as one of her colleagues makes sure all the windows and doors are secure.

Then it's better for us to be out in the brush, where we can naturally hide. Or shoot back if we can.
Hiking up his tail.

~~~~
Meanwhile the rangers stay holed up behind there Jeep, enforcing a perimator around the area, to keep the petnappers contained, until overwhelming force can be summoned.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

While Kilo talked, Flash got an idea. They might need a little more muscle than two mice can gather together. He looked at the false back wall and noticed a latch on the side. He ran up the side wall and pushed the latch open, leaving it loose on it's hinges. It was still too heavy for him to push open though, so he entered through the hole he made and ran over to the fox inside. "I'm going to untie you. We could use your help. Once I disarm the kidnapper, you can sneak up on him and help us pin him down. Don't do a thing until I disarm him, or he'll shoot us all. Door's unlocked." Flash whispered. He climbed onto the knot in the ropes and gnawed straight through it as quickly as he could. He spat out the rope fibers once he was done then ran back to the hole. "Remember. Look through the door to see, then don't move a muscle until I disarm the man." With that, Flash climbed through the hole again and was back in the main compartment.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Give me grilled cheese over fruit salad any day." Paul informs Juniper. "Have you ever been on a diet?"

~~~~
"Aw. Is that the thanks I get for all my hard work in saving you?" Jackie jokes, pretending to be hurt.

~~~~
Chip gets no answer as there's now only a single cop guarding the door. There is a bit of noise from upstairs though as the pair of cops remaining there keep tabs on the phone and keep Richard apprised of the situation.

~~~~
"There's been a shooting." the cop informs Leslie and Richard. "I don't know any more than that, sorry. But as soon as the shooter is contained I can assure you that all our resources will be back searching for Piper." This is a small lie since the cop knows full well that the shooting is related to the kidnappers thanks to the chatter in her earpiece but she sees no need to alarm Richard or the kitten.

~~~~
The kidnapper doesn't bother answering Kilo. Instead he merely attempts to flick the mouse away with the barrel of his gun.

~~~~
The teacher gently pushes Oreo's tail back down again.
"No, we're safest here, indoors and away from the danger. We'll just wait here and let the police do their jobs and we'll be fine. Okay?"

~~~~
Becoming slightly delirious from pain and blood loss, Flynn pulls out his phone but in doing so releases the pressure on his wound. In his current mental state the consequences of this don't occur to him. He knows he needs a vet and as he's being carried by Senka the first one that comes to mind is Kandi. His damp paw slips a bit on the slick surface but he manages to get her number punched into the phone.
"Kandi. I'm shot. Help. Kidnappers. Rail... Railyards. Senka be-because shot. Help. Bye." he manages to gasp out even though he's not entirely sure if she's answered the phone yet or not and it hasn't entirely occurred to him to care if she has either. In his mind his words make perfect sense despite being rather incoherent in reality, and once he's finished talking he hangs up the phone and puts it away again, satisfied despite the fogginess of his thoughts, before somehow remembering to return pressure to his wound.

~~~~
Phil starts to reply to Kandi when her phone rings so he waits patiently instead, watching where the cops go.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo shifted as the human tried to dislodge him and ended up on the side of the barrel, sliding down towards the wrist. He grasped for any handhold and kind one scoured and scratched into the metal above the trigger guard. "Plan C," he huffed, propelling his walking cane towards the gap behind the trigger and pushing the cork tight into the gap. "Or is it D," he concluded, pulling the needle free and dropping down into the man's sleeve.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never said you c...couldn't sit by it Until I c'n use it, Doc!". Nola tried to laugh but ended up coughing.
"Perfect athlete's bod, me, Paul," Juniper chuckled. "Apart from the eyes. Grilled Cheese, eh? I'll have to try it."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The very second the gun was pointed away from Piper, Flash got to work. In a blur, he flew at the wall and rebounded off of it like a fuzzy white and black superball. He flew up towards the kidnapper and landed squarely on the side of the gun. He leaped from the gun and flung himself straight at the man's face. He proceeded to lacerate the man's face, stabbing, slashing, and piercing him with the rusty nail in a whirlwind of blows. The magazine fell straight out of the man's gun, as Flash had pulled the magazine release and hit the safety. The kidnapper's gun was now completely useless.

"NOW NADIA!"
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: The teacher gently pushes Oreo's tail back down again.
"No, we're safest here, indoors and away from the danger. We'll just wait here and let the police do their jobs and we'll be fine. Okay?"

Hmrumps as his tail is returned to a "safe" position
Run and hide is better.. he grumps.
Hlaoroo wrote: "Kandi. I'm shot. Help. Kidnappers. Rail... Railyards. Senka be-because shot. Help. Bye." he manages to gasp out even though he's not entirely sure if she's answered the phone yet or not and it hasn't entirely occurred to him to care if she has either. In his mind his words make perfect sense despite being rather incoherent in reality, and once he's finished talking he hangs up the phone and puts it away again, satisfied despite the fogginess of his thoughts, before somehow remembering to return pressure to his wound.
~~~~
Phil starts to reply to Kandi when her phone rings so he waits patiently instead, watching where the cops go.

Kandi digs out the phone..
Hello? what?? where??? hello????
hanging the phone up.
Did you get any of that? Sounded like kidnappers shot Senka in the rail-yards to me.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No, he specifically said 'I'm shot'. He definitely said rail yards though and he didn't sound very coherent. We'd better get there stat. I'm pretty sure that was Flynn, one of Piper's rabbit friends. He can't be in a good way if he's shot. Rabbits are delicate. Floor it, Kandi!"

~~~~
"We are hiding and we're hiding somewhere safe. All we have to do is wait. Shall we play a game to pass the time?" the teacher suggests, hoping to keep the pets calm.

~~~~
The kidnapper yelps in shock at Kilo runs up his sleeve, thoroughly distracted by the soft, ticklish fur. Then as Flash explodes into his face he jumps to his feet, batting at the mouse and trips on his tied shoelaces. He drops Piper who can't quite roll out of the way before the man comes crashing down, losing his grip on his gun. A moment later he's up again, kicking off the loosened boots. He slams a fresh magazine from his pocket into the gun, not bothering to pick up the spilled bullets, and then curses as he fumbles with the cork wedged behind the trigger. He hasn't noticed the unlatched door behind him yet.

Meanwhile Piper is wriggling away from the kidnapper as fast as she can.

~~~~
"All right. Take it easy there." The vet helps Nola lie down and then listens to her chest again with her stethoscope. "A little fluid but that's to be expected. Just relax and try not to laugh or cough too hard, okay?"

~~~~
"Do mice like cheese then? I always thought that was just a stereotype."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I have a needle," Kilo called from somewhere on the man's body, "and you probably have an artery or a vein around here somewhere! Would you like me to find it for you?" Kilo jabbed the needle deep into the kidnappers flesh, then pulled it back out and scurried slightly to the left, using the mans chest hair to grip before he jabbed hard again.
"So no going for the Golden Rose award," Nola asked cheekily.
"We eat anythig, Paul," Juniper said, "we're obnoxious. no, wait, that's not right... Oh, where's Kilo when you need him?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka continued to run towards the sound of the police sirens, listening silently as Flynn made the call. Guilt struck her again as he told Kandi what had happened. "It's okay Flynn, you'll be fine. Just... just keep talking to me okay?"
Once she got out into the clearing, she saw just how many people were stationed outside the rail yards. It must be quite a strange sight. A mountain lion carrying a bleeding rabbit in her arms. "H-hey! Anyone?! I need a doctor or a vet or what the howl ever it is that can stop a pet from bleeding out!!! Anyone!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.
Last edited by Roarin on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Before the kidnapper had the time to react to anything else, he already got a very hard kick to the back of his head by Nadia, who rushed out and landed the attack in a blink of an eye, sending him face first onto the floor.
"LeAvE...." she said, directing at Flash and Kilo while looking down on the kidnapper with her now bright, blood red eyes
"Or YoU dIe WiTh Me AnD tHiS HuMaN"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo dropped down somewhere rather tight, smelly and unpleasant after losing his grip when Nadia tackled the human. His bones shuddered to a stop as his brain whirled in his head. He smelled something metal and had the idea he had a nose bleed. he somehow staggered out at ground level and forced himself to stand upright. "There's... no need for anyone to... die here, Senka," he said, accidentally getting the name wrong. "Release... release him to the Police and go attend to... to Flynn." He began staggering and hobbling in the general direction of the door, walking without his stick. "He needs you," he added, talking over his shoulder. "But you're not listening. No-one's listening today.". He dropped to one knee in his dizziness. "Everybody wants death, d'struction and violence. So why lissen t' an old Mouse sayin' diff'rent?". He stumbled against the wall.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash jumped on the gun again when the man loaded the magazine and hit the release again. When Nadia tackled him to the ground, Flash held on for dear life. He drove the rusty nail straight through the man's hand more to have something to hang on to than anything. Dazed and dizzy from the rough ride, he tore the nail out of the kidnapper's hand and started casually stabbing at the man's face again, less viciously this time. "Yeah, I think this guys pretty much done. Not really any need to carry this further. I'm just doin' this now because it's surprisingly cathartic." He says as he proceeds to poke at the kidnapper. "By the way dude, this nail's goin' in your eye if you try to move."
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"No, he specifically said 'I'm shot'. He definitely said rail yards though and he didn't sound very coherent. We'd better get there stat. I'm pretty sure that was Flynn, one of Piper's rabbit friends. He can't be in a good way if he's shot. Rabbits are delicate. Floor it, Kandi!"

Delicate?!! I've seen rabbits drop dead, from just having a dog bark at them.. If he goes into shock, he is good as dead already..
Kandi replies, blowing through a red light with the squad cars..
pulling up into the rail-yards, jumping out and grabbing the Go-bag out of the back of the truck....
Hlaoroo wrote:~~~~
"We are hiding and we're hiding somewhere safe. All we have to do is wait. Shall we play a game to pass the time?" the teacher suggests, hoping to keep the pets calm.

lets play, Global thermal nuclear war!
~~~~
Roarin wrote:Senka continued to run towards the sound of the police sirens, listening silently as Flynn made the call. Guilt struck her again as he told Kandi what had happened. "It's okay Flynn, you'll be fine. Just... just keep talking to me okay?"
Serence Frostbite wrote:Before the kidnapper had the time to react to anything else, he already got a very hard kick to the back of his head by Nadia, who rushed out and landed the attack in a blink of an eye, sending him face first onto the floor.
"LeAvE...." she said, directing at Flash and Kilo while looking down on the kidnapper with her now bright, blood red eyes
"Or YoU dIe WiTh Me AnD tHiS HuMaN"

The rangers and police rush past the Cougar, and take the human outside into custody.
Then barge into the building after the second one..
Cocking the slide on the shotgun..
Alright! everyone stand down..
he then pokes the pet-napper with the shotgun you move, an there will not be enough of you left to ID.
Holding the gun on him as the police take him into custody as well.

Roarin wrote:Once she got out into the clearing, she saw just how many people were stationed outside the rail yards. It must be quite a strange sight. A mountain lion carrying a bleeding rabbit in her arms. "H-hey! Anyone?! I need a doctor or a vet or what the howl ever it is that can stop a pet from bleeding out!!! Anyone!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.
Over here, Senka..
Put him down here

Throwing a blanket on the ground, an digging into the Go_bag.
What do we have here? where was he shot at.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, good you'rere. I's sho-overthere." Flynn slurs, pointing with his thumb in vaguely in the direction from which they've came. That again removes the pressure from the wound, making it obvious where he was hit - the middle of his upper left arm. In a sense he's lucky. A few inches to the right and the bullet would have gone into his chest. As it is the bullet remains deep in his arm where it had lodged after tumbling once it bounced off the solid metal crate. The rabbit looks like he's about to say something else but then his eyes roll back in his head and he lies still aside from his chest moving slightly with each breath.

~~~~
"I have a better idea." the teacher says, sliding a table in front of the door under the pretext of making space on the carpet.
"Why don't we play 'Duck Duck Goose'?"

~~~~
The kidnapper in the crate was about to reach for the gun but hearing the voices and feeling the barrel he does the only thing he can which is to remain still and let himself be arrested.

Piper feels a rush of relief at the sight and allows the tears to fall as a police dog unties her. As soon as she's free she rushes out of the crate, grabbing and hugging Kilo along the way as he's the first familiar face she sees. A moment later she sees Phil and sprints to him, yelling his name. The human turns and catches her, hugging her tightly. She returns the hug, forgetting about Kilo in her paw, and probably squeezes the mouse uncomfortably tightly against Phil's back as she cries.

~~~~
"Not for a while anyway." Jackie grins. "But once you've made your full recovery you'll be able to do what you like!"

~~~~
Paul laughs.
"I think you mean 'omnivorous'. Although I do know a few humans who'd agree with the obnoxious thing!" he teases.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Keeshah wrote:The rangers and police rush past the Cougar, and take the human outside into custody.
Then barge into the building after the second one..
Cocking the slide on the shotgun..
Alright! everyone stand down..
he then pokes the pet-napper with the shotgun you move, an there will not be enough of you left to ID.
Holding the gun on him as the police take him into custody as well.
"Hey, buddy. That's my line." Flash grins and tosses the nail aside. "By the way, he's going to need some medicine. I didn't really care about sanitation when improvising a weapon." He pointed at the rusty nail.
Hlaoroo wrote:The kidnapper in the crate was about to reach for the gun but hearing the voices and feeling the barrel he does the only thing he can which is to remain still and let himself be arrested.

Piper feels a rush of relief at the sight and allows the tears to fall as a police dog unties her. As soon as she's free she rushes out of the crate, grabbing and hugging Kilo along the way as he's the first familiar face she sees. A moment later she sees Phil and sprints to him, yelling his name. The human turns and catches her, hugging her tightly. She returns the hug, forgetting about Kilo in her paw, and probably squeezes the mouse uncomfortably tightly against Phil's back as she cries.
"Hey, don't I get a hug?" he jokes with his arms open.

meanwhile, sounds of roaring and the crashing of falling trees can be faintly heard coming closer to the rail yard.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," Kilo said, feeling a large shadow closing over him. He dropped the needle as he was scooped into the air and tried to think. It was a soft hand. Pampered and smooth. Soft. Softer than Flynn, even. And, with the Strawberry scent pad wash she must have used last night, he reckoned it must be Piper. He must be coming back to his senses, he reckoned, as he was slapped into the back of a human. Piper, he reasoned, was quite strong. "Piper," he said hopefully whilst poking Phil as best he could. "Crushing is not the new black!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie did his est not to try and listen in on what the officer was really hearing. He honestly did.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"First thing's t'build a monument t'Mice with spears," Nola said. "A reminder on how weird the world works." She looked around. "Sally's taking a long time."
"She is, isn't she," Thomas queried.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After placing Flynn down the cougar simply sat nearby, shifting uneasily. "I punched a guy and... he must've been holding that gun... it bounced a few times and then... hit Flynn." She mumbled, looking down at the unconscious hare. Senka winced, seeing the wound uncover.
"I'm sorry... I should've seen if he was holding something or...". Her voice trailed off, feeling quite helpless despite her physical strength when it comes to these sorts of situations.

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:After placing Flynn down the cougar simply sat nearby, shifting uneasily. "I punched a guy and... he must've been holding that gun... it bounced a few times and then... hit Flynn." She mumbled, looking down at the unconscious hare. Senka winced, seeing the wound uncover.
"I'm sorry... I should've seen if he was holding something or...". Her voice trailed off, feeling quite helpless despite her physical strength when it comes to these sorts of situations.

Kandi opens the go-bag, an gets out instruments wrapped in green cloth, puts on some purple gloves.
then opens the green cloth package. digging around in the wound, putting a clamp on this and another on that.
Dabbing the wound with gauze as she looks for more bleeders. clamping a few more into place, before packing them down in gauze.
Sorry this is hurting so much, But i need you to stay awake and talk with me, an if i give you something for the pain you might go to sleep on me.. AN don't you dare go into shock.. alright?
Kandi sticks a needle into his arm, taping it down into place. ( that's going to be hell to remove later) and starts an IV saline bag.
There that should help, get your blood pressure back up a bit..

Kandi looks around.
We need to get him to the vet clinic stat.. Hopefully he will stay stable..
I just don't have anything with me, that i need with me to preform field surgery on a gun shot rabbit.
Lets get him loaded into that police van..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fortunately Flynn's blackout only lasts a few seconds. He wakes just in time to hear Senka's apology.
"Not - fffffft rrnnnnnnggg - your fault, Senka." he gasps, gritting his teeth and reflexively jerking a little as Kandi digs in his arm.
"Itry." he answers the vet, slurring a little again.

The cop who drives "that police van" had been approaching Kandi with her notebook out.
"I was going to give you a ticket for running the red light but under the circumstances I think I can let you off with a warning." she says, tucking away her notebook, pulling on some blue gloves and preparing to help move the stricken rabbit.
"Let me know what you want me to do. Any spinal injuries? We have a backboard."

~~~~
Piper doesn't hear Kilo but she does gradually notice the squirming in her palm which alerts her that he's there.
"Oh. S-sorry, Kilo." she apologises, putting the mouse on her shoulder before hugging Phil tight again, still battling tears of relief.

~~~~
"You said she was refreshing herself, right? I'll go check on her since Nola's stable now." Jackie says. She heads to the main building and the restroom and knocks on the door.
"Are you in there, Sally? It's Jackie, the vet. Is everything okay?"

~~~~
A cop thanks Flash, making note of this information. He then asks Flash to give a formal statement, inviting him out to somewhere they can sit which might be more comfortable.

~~~~
Another cop gently puts a hand on Nadia's arm, concerned by her demeanour and reddened eyes.
"It's okay, girl. You're safe now. It's over." he tells her, trying to calm her.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Sally wiped her eyes with a bit of paper towel. "Um," she sniffed, "....y..yeah. It's just... just hit me, y'know?" She tried a smile. It took half effect.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo took a seat on the Doe's shoulder. "After the day I've had," he confided, "trust me I am tickled pink to see you, Piper!" He chuckled. "I bet you didn't anticipate this odd a rescue squad, hmm?" He looked around. "Ah. Flynn must be over there with the other humans."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Juniper put the few scattered bits of fruit back on the plate.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Hey Kilo! I wanted to... Huh?" He looks up at the officer who addressed him. "Oh... um, sure." He followed the officer to a more comfortable place where they could speak properly. He then began to recount everything that happened that he could remember to the police officer. He told him about how he saw two foxes arguing, and that one of them he found out was missing. He told him about how he ran into Kilo and Flynn who were looking for the missing fox and a kidnapped friend. He told the man about how he lured the second fox into the woods where his friend was able to get the missing pets' location from him, stopping short of mentioning that his friend was a bear. He then continued with the story of how he and the others went to the rail yard and found the container with suspicious people hanging around it, as well as how he discovered the secret room where the pets were kept. He described how he made it inside to check on them. Finally, he explained that when the kidnapper grabbed the rabbit and held her at gunpoint, he and Kilo formed a plan to incapacitate the man without Piper getting hurt.

"And that's all I really know. Was that enough?"

The crashing and wild roars were getting closer.
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Fortunately Flynn's blackout only lasts a few seconds. He wakes just in time to hear Senka's apology.
"Not - fffffft rrnnnnnnggg - your fault, Senka." he gasps, gritting his teeth and reflexively jerking a little as Kandi digs in his arm.
"Itry." he answers the vet, slurring a little again.

Ranger Rick, hands the shotgun to the other Ranger to put back away, then gestures to Senka with a come here motion with his finger. Looking none too pleased with his trainee.
Hlaoroo wrote:The cop who drives "that police van" had been approaching Kandi with her notebook out.
"I was going to give you a ticket for running the red light but under the circumstances I think I can let you off with a warning." she says, tucking away her notebook, pulling on some blue gloves and preparing to help move the stricken rabbit.
"Let me know what you want me to do. Any spinal injuries? We have a backboard."

Kandi runs a chip scanner over the rabbit, an notes down his chips ID number.
The wound is actually to his left upper arm. the backboard will be fine to transport him to the animal clinic. he's currently stabilized, but if he crashes, i have nothing with me to counteract that.

Kandi then gets out her phone and calls ahead to the vet clinic.
I have a Rabbit, male, chip ID number 334587764. Gunshot wound to his left upper arm, kinda halfway between the shoulder and elbow but slightly closer to the shoulder.
I've managed to clamp off what the major bleeding i could find, and gauze packed the wound, and started him on IV fluids.
He seems stable, alert, and more coherent now that he is on fluids.
Have your rabbit surgeon specialist ready to operate..

Kandi turns down to pet the rabbit head..
That means we will be getting out, rabbit surgery for dummies book.she says with a smile and a wink..
Last edited by Keeshah on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Another cop gently puts a hand on Nadia's arm, concerned by her demeanour and reddened eyes.
"It's okay, girl. You're safe now. It's over." he tells her, trying to calm her.
"SaFe......." Nadia muttered , brushing the man's hand off as she walked away, toward to forest "If OnLy....." she said, as her sight began to blur around the edges
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Excuse me a moment, fair Piper," Kilo said, glimpsing the Vixen trying to slope off towards the shaking woods. "NADIA," he called, "Flynn is this way, dear lady! And, for anyone else hearing, Flash is fine!" Suddenly feeling unsteady, he sat back down again as he felt his nose fill with that metallic smell again.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Tell'm... If m'nose buzzes red... That's bad." Flynn jokes, slurring a little and trying to fight off the shadows at the edge of his vision and the feeling of floating.
"So whennI get painkiller?" he grunt through gritted teeth as another wave of pain throbs through his arm.

"Roger that." the voice on the phone answers Kandi. "We'll be ready. What's your ETA?"

~~~~
"I think so. I just need the name of your owners so I can contact you if I need to follow anything up. Also, who is your friend? I'd like to talk to them too." the cop says to Flash, reading back over his notes.

~~~~
"Yeah. I know. Trust me. I've been there... Do you wanna come out and talk about it? Maybe have a glass of water?"

~~~~
"Aheh...*sniff* Honestly I didn't expect a rescue squad at all. Thanks, Kilo!" the doe manages a wobbly smile for the mouse but doesn't loosen her grip on Phil.

~~~~
The cop follows Nadia and takes her arm to steady her.
"Easy there. You've had a fright. Perhaps you should let the vet check you out."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo chuckled as he sat on the Doe's shoulder. "And there was I, keeping some distracted by claiming you were an expert on Robert Thompson furniture."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I, er," Sally said hesitantly, "was also trying to see if I could see that Mouse? She..." the girl sniffed, "doesn't seem to be in the public areas." Sally laughed slightly. "Silly thought, yeah?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: The cop follows Nadia and takes her arm to steady her.
"Easy there. You've had a fright. Perhaps you should let the vet check you out."
Nadia immediately growled and turned around, trying to slash at the man's wrist
"DON'T TOUC-" she yelled , but stopped before she could finished the sentence as her vision blurred, her heartbeat weakened in chest , as the fox fell down, losing grasp with reality.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"So he'll be okay then?" Senka asked, watching silently the whole time as Kandi talked to the police, watching as thankfully Flynn seemed to be getting more coherent. The cougar was about to ask if she could do anything to help when she spotted the ranger not too far away, motioning for her to come over. Her small ears flattened as she looked away, back to Kandi and Flynn.
"Err, tell me if you need any help or anything. I think the forest fuzz wants to talk to me...". And with a wave and a gentle pat on the rabbit's leg she got up and lumbered over to the waiting ranger.
"Soo... looks like they caught the bad guys." Senka quips, her hands behind her back as she looks at... everything but Rick.

Ref Ref!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Excuse me a moment, fair Piper," Kilo said, glimpsing the Vixen trying to slope off towards the shaking woods. "NADIA," he called, "Flynn is this way, dear lady! And, for anyone else hearing, Flash is fine!" Suddenly feeling unsteady, he sat back down again as he felt his nose fill with that metallic smell again.
Somehow upon Kilo saying Flash was fine, the horrible roaring from the forest died down and went quiet. However, the crashing resumed and the sounds of breaking foliage grew ever closer. It started to sound like footsteps. Massive, monstrous footsteps.
Hlaoroo wrote:"I think so. I just need the name of your owners so I can contact you if I need to follow anything up. Also, who is your friend? I'd like to talk to them too." the cop says to Flash, reading back over his notes.
Flash looked confused for a second. He was a bit distracted by the sounds. "Huh? Oh... I... We don't have an owner. My friend and I are ferals. We live in the southern woods. And judging by the sound of it, my friend is about to introduce himself." He looked toward the woods.

The source of the crashes and roars finally revealed itself as Deus stepped into view of everyone on the outside of the forest, not even seeming to notice the two small trees he had snapped in the process. The monster of a brown bear stood just under ten feet tall and carried half of a tree in his right paw like a club. He clearly had seen some rough times as he was covered in a variety of scars from a lot of experience fighting off predators. The most visible were a claw mark on his right pectoral, teeth marks on his left shoulder, a variety of slashes across his face, and what looked like an old bullet wound in the center of his forehead. "FLASH! WHERE ARE YOU?!" the beast roared somewhat slowly.

"Over here, big guy!" Flash waved at him. "I'm alright! You can put the tree down!"

The bears shoulders relaxed. "Oh. Ok." Deus dropped the makeshift club with a crash, causing the ground to shake.

"This is the friend I told you about Mr. Officer. He's the one who found out where the kidnappers were! Don't worry, he's pretty friendly as long as I'm safe." He added, worried that the officer might try to shoot Deus. "Hey Deus! The nice officer says he wants to talk with you!"

The bear gave an affirmative grunt and started to walk over to them, without the crashing sound that came from his running through the forest.
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"So he'll be okay then?" Senka asked.

He should be just find, as long as he doesn't go into shock.
Roarin wrote:watching silently the whole time as Kandi talked to the police, watching as thankfully Flynn seemed to be getting more coherent. The cougar was about to ask if she could do anything to help when she spotted the ranger not too far away, motioning for her to come over. Her small ears flattened as she looked away, back to Kandi and Flynn.
"Err, tell me if you need any help or anything. I think the forest fuzz wants to talk to me...". And with a wave and a gentle pat on the rabbit's leg she got up and lumbered over to the waiting ranger.
"Soo... looks like they caught the bad guys." Senka quips, her hands behind her back as she looks at... everything but Rick.

The Ranger crosses his arms looking disappointed at the cougeress..
So is this how you handle things out in the wild? An how did that work out??
Didn't someone request that you report and wait for back-up? because that is how we do things here in the city.

Hlaoroo wrote:"Tell'm... If m'nose buzzes red... That's bad." Flynn jokes, slurring a little and trying to fight off the shadows at the edge of his vision and the feeling of floating.
"So whennI get painkiller?" he grunt through gritted teeth as another wave of pain throbs through his arm.

Umm Have you been drinking to get your nose all red like that?
No pain killers for you, sorry. I'm not sure how to dose a rabbit, besides i want you awake and complaining at me. not getting too comfortable and going into shock.

Hlaoroo wrote:"Roger that." the voice on the phone answers Kandi. "We'll be ready. What's your ETA?"

I'm not sure, I don't think the police know how to drive like i do.. They will be coming from the rail-yards.
Serence Frostbite wrote: Nadia immediately growled and turned around, trying to slash at the man's wrist
"DON'T TOUC-" she yelled , but stopped before she could finished the sentence as her vision blurred, her heartbeat weakened in chest , as the fox fell down, losing grasp with reality.

Umm i'm going to have to call you back, another pet just collapsed..
Kandi gets the rabbit loaded into the police van, and sends it off.. then gathers up her go-bag an relocates to where the vixen went down.
So what has happened here?
getting out her stethoscope out an listening in on the vixen's breathing..
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Well my friend was in danger!" Senka snapped suddenly, her arms crossed as a bubble of rebelliousness rose to the surface. "I'm not gonna wait for some signal or police force to come if there's something I can do. You're right, that might be how it's done here but in the forest I didn't have that luxury!"
She growled, her claws out again, then paused, the rush of emotions fading as quickly as it came.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"She just collapsed. She's one of the kidnap victims. Goodness knows what they've done to her." the cops tells Kandi.

~~~~
"Aheh. Interesting choice. How do you know about the Mouseman? Not many do these days." Piper queries, wiping her eyes and blowing her nose as she begins to calm down.

~~~~
"Roger that, Kandi. Keep us informed. Do you need us to send someone out to you?" the receptionist at the clinic asks via the phone. With his free hand he picks up the second phone at the main desk and jabs a button which uses the speaker-phone function on each of the clinic's phones as an intercom.
"Code One-Two Incoming. Code One-Two Incoming." he calls, using the code for gunshot wound that the clinic uses to avoid alarming patients and clients.

~~~~
"No, not at all. I'd forgotten you wanted to see her. Sorry about that. You wanna come out of there and see if you can find her with me? We should probably let Mr. Thomas know you're okay too. He was worried." Jackie doesn't hear the emergency call because there's no phone in the hallway.

~~~~
"Uh oh." Paul says, hearing the call over the phone in the break room.
"That means we have an injured patient on the way in." he informs, Juniper, sparing details so as not to alarm her.
"I better prep the the theatre and prep room. Come, we'll find someone to keep an eye on you." he instructs, picking up the mouse.

~~~~
"Ah. I'm sorry, I didn't realis-"
As Deus charges into the railyards, barrelling through the wire fence like it's tissue paper, thirty cops suddenly have their weapons pointed in his direction, including the cop who was talking to Flash.
"Ah. If you're sure. Stand down, everyone! He's safe!" he calls, and the cops put their weapons away again although a certain uneasiness permeates the air.
"Some warning might have been nice though, Mister Flash." he quips.
"So... Um... Mister Bear? Flash tells me you were involved with helping to find the kidnappers. Could you tell me in your own words what happened, please?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"With a name like that, dear Piper, did you think that I wouldn't?" He chuckled, then looked over to where Senka was getting an earful. "Ah," he said, "I think Senka needs a helping word. May we oblige?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sally sniffed and blew her nose, nodding into the tissue as she agreed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"OK," Juniper said simply, sitting on the hand for balance.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. I'm sorry, I didn't realis-"
As Deus charges into the railyards, barrelling through the wire fence like it's tissue paper, thirty cops suddenly have their weapons pointed in his direction, including the cop who was talking to Flash.
"Ah. If you're sure. Stand down, everyone! He's safe!" he calls, and the cops put their weapons away again although a certain uneasiness permeates the air.
"Some warning might have been nice though, Mister Flash." he quips.
"So... Um... Mister Bear? Flash tells me you were involved with helping to find the kidnappers. Could you tell me in your own words what happened, please?"
Deus grunts out a single word. "Deus." Flash jumps up and climbs up to the bear's shoulder. "He's saying that's his name. He's not so gifted with the speaking, see? mostly a result of that." He pointed to the round scar on his forehead. "Poacher shot him in the head. The bullet bounced off his skull, but he got a concussion, i think is what it's called, and hasn't been able to speak right since. That was a few years ago. Aside from his speech, nothing else seems to be wrong. He really is intelligent, at least for a feral, it's just his speaking is off."

When Flash was done explaining, the impatient looking bear continued. "Flash look for food in town. I wait. I see Flash chased by fox. I grab fox and growl. Flash ask things. Scared fox answer. He give location. Let fox go. He run fast. Not fast as Flash. Still fast. Was fun to see him run. Threw Flash to town. Like tiny baseball. He wanted go back."

"You forgot the part where you picked up a HUUUUGE bolder and threw it into a tree!" Flash reminded him.

The bear grinned. "Heh. That fun too."

"Was that clear enough, or do you need me to translate?"
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Well my friend was in danger!" Senka snapped suddenly, her arms crossed as a bubble of rebelliousness rose to the surface. "I'm not gonna wait for some signal or police force to come if there's something I can do. You're right, that might be how it's done here but in the forest I didn't have that luxury!"
She growled, her claws out again, then paused, the rush of emotions fading as quickly as it came.
An you could have ended up shot like that rabbit, or even killed. then no one gets rescued.
Also, we are not in the jungle here, so we need you to do things the city slicker way. M'k?
Your one of us, your a ranger too.

Hlaoroo wrote:"She just collapsed. She's one of the kidnap victims. Goodness knows what they've done to her." the cops tells Kandi.

Hmmmm could just be stress exhaustion
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, true. You of all pets would." Piper smiles at the mouse before looking over at Senka. She still hasn't released Phil nor has he released her.
"Mm, perhaps not. We probably shouldn't interfere. It looks private and besides she can defend herself." In truth, Piper doesn't really fancy facing off against an angry human at the moment but she doesn't really want to say it.

~~~~
"Sally?" Jackie asks, not hearing a response.
"Jackie, we've got a one-two coming in." Paul tells the other vet. "I take it Nola is stable for now?"
"Yes, she's awake and doing fine. One of her owners is with her and I'm just waiting for the other to finish in the bathroom so I can take her back." Jackie tactfully doesn't mention Sally's distress to Paul.
"Okay. We'll probably need you in surgery if you're free."
"Sure. Say, that's the mouse who was brought in with Nola, isn't it?"
"Yes. Juniper, this is Jackie, another vet. Jackie, Juniper."
"Nice to meet you, Juniper. I have someone that wanted to meet you. Perhaps she could keep an eye on you while we tend to the pet coming in?"

~~~~
"Yes, that was clear enough, thanks. So, is there any way we can get in touch with you two if we need to ask you anything else in future?" the cop asks the bear and mouse.

~~~~
"Good news, everyone. Piper has been found safe and sound and the kidnappers are in custody!" the police lady announces to Richard and those others gathered in the shop with him.
"Oh, thank goodness!" Richard buries his head in his hands, the stress visibly dropping from his shoulders. "But what was the shooting?"
"There was a bit of a struggle with the kidnappers, that's all. One pet who happened to be on scene was apparently injured but fortunately there was a vet there so he'll be just fine."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," Sally said, still thinking, "Oh, sorry, yes. Um, I can, yes." She looked at the small Mouse who was just looking forwards. "H...hello," she said hesitantly, holding out a shaky hand.
"H...hiya," Juniper replied, sniffing but not moving towards the hand. "Is... is Nola OK?"
"GGetting better," Sally said, looking a little offended that Juniper hadn't gone on to her hand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Of course," Kilo nodded. "it might be best if we check on young Flynn and make a few phone calls on his phone..." He was hoping John answered when he called home. It would be easier to explain to John. ""You should e prepared," Kilo added. "He has sustained a wound. Ah," he added, "he seems to be on his way already. We should catch him up later. Mr... Philip? Do you know the telephone number for the Porter household?"
Leslie did a back flip at the news. He'd be able to return the book soon.
"Any news if...," a half muffled voice called up from the floor below, Chip took her 'helmet off and felt the breeze on her back before continuing. "Is K9 Sergeant Pepper returning?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie