HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

furryovrlord

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by furryovrlord »

ctcmjh wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:Aaron looked over at Bianca, examining every feature of the cat. He couldn't help but smile as he stared at her.
Bianca noticed Aaron examining her, and she became very nervous now that someone was paying attention to her. When he joined the other's conversation, she relaxed slightly. She decided to join the conversation, "Th-that sounds very interesting." She said, sincerely.
----------
Winch listened to their conversations, "Fighting tournament? Awesome! My dad owns a weapon store! He said something about selling replica swords to people that go to those things!" Winch said, trying to join the conversation.

he shyly hides behing Hazel with all the attention he is recieving but still talks
"y-yeah! it really is fun! and i can learn a whole lot too! infact, someone actually gave me a replica manuscript! it's really interesting, it goes on about some kind of crusade.. it wasn't very accurate though.."

he then nods to hazel and rushes off and then returns with two swords and the replica manuscript he mentioned
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Crimson, if you hide behind me again, I'm going to consider it a marriage proposal," said Hazel, shaking her head to let him know she wasn't serious.

She was very impressed with the swords, however.

"Awesome.... Did your mom and dad make these, or where did they get them?"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Crimson, if you hide behind me again, I'm going to consider it a marriage proposal," said Hazel, shaking her head to let him know she wasn't serious.
Aaron burst out into laughter when he heard that.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch saw the swords and he got excited, "Cool swords! Can I hold one?" He asked, even though the swords were obviously much to large for him to carry. Bianca giggled at Hazel's joke.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron looked at the swords in awe. "That...is so...epic!"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Lyd stares at the swords. "Ca-Can I hold one?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron went to say something and noticed Bianca standing nearby. He suddenly went silent. "Why am I feeling so nervous when I'm around her? And why can't I stop staring?" He shook his head and turned his attention back to the swords.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

When Aaron was about to say something, Bianca looked to him. He looked to her and she froze in nervousness. Her tail roiled around her legs and she tried to avoid his gaze. She had nothing against him, and he seemed like a very nice dog, but she simply got extremely nervous when she was the center of someone's attention.

((Edit: This was my 1000th post! WOO!)
Last edited by ctcmjh on Mon May 31, 2010 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
SweetCupcakeCat

Post by SweetCupcakeCat »

(I'm really sorry guys but what's going on? ^^; I thought I posted..)
I am a Sasha fan!~
I am always up for an RP. ^^
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al's eye caught the swords, he wandered closer to the group. Despite claiming to be a pacifist he did have a soft spot for weaponry. He usually preferred more martial arts related stuff, but when in Rome....
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Frits was standing in the back , looking over some shoulders.

"I-is it really a good idea to go play around with swords guys?"
"and if the answer is yes, do you have any large throwing shurikens, I would love to see one?"
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

[let's pretend T.J was with them]

T.J nodded at Frits. "It's an awesome idea idea to play with swords, man." he joked. "These are really cool." he said, as he ran a finger across the flat non sharp side.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

"hey Frits, I can help you with the shuriken" Al said. "I can go get some rubber ones from my place, but the metal set are locked up, and my dad keeps the keys. For some reason they don't trust me to have unhindered access to my edged weapons." He sighed before continuing, "what's the world coming to when a responsible martial arts enthusiast can only train with real weapons under Human supervision."
He stared towards the gleaming steel before him and dreamt wistfully about his own swords, tantalizing him from their display case.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

"I think your parents did that for a reason Al, heh."
"let's not do that, I rather not make your parents mad at me."
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy went to find his dad and after a quick search found only his dad's study door with a "do not disturb" sign. He decided to leave a note so after scrawling "Gone to park with neighbors back for dinner." on a scrap of paper and pinning it to the study door he left to rejoin the others, only to meet a scene somewhere between a reenactment of the crusades and a magicians act.

"Hey guys, where's the battle? Someone into fencing or something?"

Ozzy looked bemused at the odd array of arms and armour.
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Crimson, if you hide behind me again, I'm going to consider it a marriage proposal," said Hazel, shaking her head to let him know she wasn't serious.

m- marriage??" at the mention of marriage he blushes bright pink almost to the brink of passing out, he then collects himself and smiles calmy "hehe.. you big joker hazel!" he bites his lower lip and forces out a laugh "HEHEHEHEHE!! so, is anybody interested in re- creating a battle of the ages? seeing as we have nough pets here now.." he smiles at all the attention his equipment has created
DarkHeartsAndSuch

furryovrlord wrote:

m- marriage??" at the mention of marriage he blushes bright pink almost to the brink of passing out, he then collects himself and smiles calmy "hehe.. you big joker hazel!" he bites his lower lip and forces out a laugh "HEHEHEHEHE!! so, is anybody interested in re- creating a battle of the ages? seeing as we have nough pets here now.." he smiles at all the attention his equipment has created
"Yes!!!"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"That. Would. Be. SO COOL!" Winch said as he jumped up and down, "If we need more replicas, my dad can get them for us!" He said, very excited. Bianca was a little nervous about fighting, even if it was only pretend. She fidgeted nervously as her tail wrapped around her legs.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ctcmjh wrote:"That. Would. Be. SO COOL!" Winch said as he jumped up and down, "If we need more replicas, my dad can get them for us!" He said, very excited. Bianca was a little nervous about fighting, even if it was only pretend. She fidgeted nervously as her tail wrapped around her legs.
"hehe, don't worry about that.. my parents have heaps of re- enactment grade replicas.. it's just getting them out of my house un- noticed that will be the tricky part.. hehe" he smiles over at lyd "w- would you mind giving me a bit of help? please?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

furryovrlord wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:"That. Would. Be. SO COOL!" Winch said as he jumped up and down, "If we need more replicas, my dad can get them for us!" He said, very excited. Bianca was a little nervous about fighting, even if it was only pretend. She fidgeted nervously as her tail wrapped around her legs.
"hehe, don't worry about that.. my parents have heaps of re- enactment grade replicas.. it's just getting them out of my house un- noticed that will be the tricky part.. hehe" he smiles over at lyd "w- would you mind giving me a bit of help? please?"
"Wha- huh? Oh, yeah, sure," Lyd follows Crimson.

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch followed Lyd and Crimson, "I'm really good at sneaking things out of places, so can I help?" Winch asked.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:

"I wasn't joking," said Hazel.

Then, changing the subject, she said, "So what battle were you all thinking of, anyway? There were a LOT."
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"j- wha? uhhhh.... HUH!????? are you serious?......" he leaves quickly with lyd and winch before he lets his big secret out "i need you two guys to keep extra quiet okay? mum and dad keep all of the re- enactment stuff this way" he leads them into his backyard
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Robin looked up and noticed the group of pets gathering near a house. She jumped up, ignoring Ruby, and ran down to the group. "So, what's going o-ooooh, helmets!" She picked up the on Lyd had dropped and put it on her head. She posed. "How do I look?"

(Let's pretend that this helmet has a face guard on it, that way Lyd won't recognize her when he comes back out of Crimson's house.)

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

okay.. Lyd i'll give you the first load, don't worry i'll be right behind you afterwards" he opens up a giant wooden shed to reveal inside what appears to be a dining hall "mom and dad invite friensd around here sometimes to feast.. come on, they keep all the stuff this way" he leads lyd down to the end of the hall and stops at a metal foot locker "here it is" he leans down and opens it up revealing all the suits of chainmail and weapons "carry what you can okay? it's a bit heavy"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

furryovrlord wrote:okay.. Lyd i'll give you the first load, don't worry i'll be right behind you afterwards" he opens up a giant wooden shed to reveal inside what appears to be a dining hall "mom and dad invite friensd around here sometimes to feast.. come on, they keep all the stuff this way" he leads lyd down to the end of the hall and stops at a metal foot locker "here it is" he leans down and opens it up revealing all the suits of chainmail and weapons "carry what you can okay? it's a bit heavy"
Lyd takes a box and stumbles his way out into the yard.

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

crimson collects a heavy load of axes and mail suits and trudges out into the yard after Lyd closing the hall door behind him and then the gate to the back "SSSSShhhh! i'm technically not supposed to be outside... imagine what my parents would do if they saw all this.." as he gets out the front he drops all the items onto the grass which all lands with a loud thump and a jangle "okay everyone, have at it!" he smiles at everyone and reserves two of everything for himself and Hazel "Hazel, over here, i got a suit and some other stuff for you to use"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:"j- wha? uhhhh.... HUH!????? are you serious?......" he leaves quickly with lyd and winch before he lets his big secret out "i need you two guys to keep extra quiet okay? mum and dad keep all of the re- enactment stuff this way" he leads them into his backyard
"That ought to teach him to hide behind me again, at any rate," thought Hazel.

She looked again at the rose in the helmet she was holding, then to the swords.

Shrugging, she took the rose out of the helmet, put the helmet on right this time, then wielded the rose like a sword.

"En garde!" she said, getting into a fencing pose.

When Crimson returned, she noticed all the armor and weapons he had, and was honestly surprised. Had he and his owners time traveled from the Middle Ages or something?

"Cool," she said. She didn't need it, but it seemed to be all in fun.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"you know, you remind me of a tale i once heard. this old man at last weeks feast was rambling on about a woman who fought with just a rose in her hands. it kind of suits you. hehe."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd digs through the stuff and finds a katana. "Ooooh, I like this one!"

Robin walks up to the boxes and looks around, remembering T.J's warning about Lyd. She finds a small little dagger and little round shield.

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch carried a few lighter looking swords. He set them on the ground and looked at them, "Everything here is too big for me to use, so I'm gonna grab some stuff my owner gave me." He said as he ran off towards his house. Bianca looked at the pile of weapons. She was fascinated by them, but she was very shy about touching them.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Lyd digs through the stuff and finds a katana. "Ooooh, I like this one!"

Robin walks up to the boxes and looks around, remembering T.J's warning about Lyd. She finds a small little dagger and little round shield.

"hey Lyd, hehe, that seems to suit you very well.. if you dig around there should be some samurai armour in there somewhere.. or, failing that you can't go past a persian out fit, they are really similar." crimson can't help but smile at all the attention his collection has gotten and hopes it can spark up an intellectual conversation between him and the other pets.

"hey, uhh, Bianca right? don't be shy, really, once you get into some armour you will look totally fierce!" he winks playfully at her and giggles.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:"you know, you remind me of a tale i once heard. this old man at last weeks feast was rambling on about a woman who fought with just a rose in her hands. it kind of suits you. hehe."
"Except I'm a cat," said Hazel. "So is that all you know about it, or did he say more?"

She was mostly making conversation to find out what she could.
PF chars

--Phoenix

DarkHeartsAndSuch

furryovrlord wrote:
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Lyd digs through the stuff and finds a katana. "Ooooh, I like this one!"

"hey Lyd, hehe, that seems to suit you very well.. if you dig around there should be some samurai armour in there somewhere.. or, failing that you can't go past a persian out fit, they are really similar." crimson can't help but smile at all the attention his collection has gotten and hopes it can spark up an intellectual conversation between him and the other pets.

"hey, uhh, Bianca right? don't be shy, really, once you get into some armour you will look totally fierce!" he winks playfully at her and giggles.
(Well, you sure are being flirty... to cats, and you're a dog...)

"Armor? Puh, I don't need that!"

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ChewyChewy wrote:
furryovrlord wrote:"you know, you remind me of a tale i once heard. this old man at last weeks feast was rambling on about a woman who fought with just a rose in her hands. it kind of suits you. hehe."
"Except I'm a cat," said Hazel. "So is that all you know about it, or did he say more?"

She was mostly making conversation to find out what she could.
"yeah, he was saying that this woman was a fierce battler.. that she was fighting for her love who was ill, something like that.. i was kinda busy gnawing on a giant bone to really get the full story.. ehhhehe.." he blushes now, but smiles and then hefts a chainmails shirt into his arms and pulls it on from there

When he has pulls the mail over his head and put his arms in he lets it drop, all the tiny connections clink and rattle, he turns his attention to Lyd "you may not need it, but i must insist, i can't have anybody getting hurt now, can I"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Ow!" said Hazel, yanking her paw back from the rose and sucking her finger.

"I hope that'll be the extent of anyone getting hurt...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Ow!" said Hazel, yanking her paw back from the rose and sucking her finger.

"I hope that'll be the extent of anyone getting hurt...."
"yes, so do i.." it takes all of his will not to go over and inspect Hazels wound "so, uhh, i think it important that maybe i teach every body the basics first.. does anybody disagree?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

furryovrlord wrote:"yeah, he was saying that this woman was a fierce battler.. that she was fighting for her love who was ill, something like that.. i was kinda busy gnawing on a giant bone to really get the full story.. ehhhehe.." he blushes now, but smiles and then hefts a chainmails shirt into his arms and pulls it on from there

When he has pulls the mail over his head and put his arms in he lets it drop, all the tiny connections clink and rattle, he turns his attention to Lyd "you may not need it, but i must insist, i can't have anybody getting hurt now, can I"
"Oh, trust me. I won't get hurt."

Lyd swings the katana around in a circle as it cuts the grass around him. "The basics of what?"
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Mon May 31, 2010 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"th- the basics of re-enactment of course.. well, the combat part of course.. the skills i teach would be straight frome the mecejeiowski... in other words.. the medieval re-enactors bible.. hehe. even the armour was modelled from what is seen in there" he blinks at Lyd's skillful display
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hazel began to get uncomfortable.

"Mind if I sit this one out?" she said casually. "And just watch y'all?"

She knew it was all in fun but it was reminding her too much of bad memories from the old 'hood.
PF chars

--Phoenix