HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Do not worry, my boy," Kilo consoled, "it's merely my old ears tuning in interesting talk. How have things been with you, my young brother in housing?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Tell everyone what? Did you guys even bathe yet? You're both still all muddy." Joan queries as she reaches the top of the stairs.
"I... Uh... I... Uh..."
"Ooh. I see what's going on. Sorry. I'll just... get out of your way!" Joan hurries into her office, hiding a smile, and shuts the door behind her.
"Er... Busted." Flynn giggles, and then finds himself laughing heartily, finding the idea hilarious without quite knowing why.
Nadia laughed as well , after a bit of shock when Joan suddenly came out of nowhere .
well , I guess someone else knows now" she said , giggling
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie couldn't help but laugh. It was a fun day.

So what do you wanna do nows?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

After having checked that all of his pieces were in order, Tesla began to mirror his earlier movements in reverse, putting his machine back together quickly until,

"Done, do I win?" he asked, putting the rebuilt machine back down on the floor
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely's jaw dropped and he picked up the machine. He pulled the remote from his pocket and turned on the machine, the shooter pointing up and firing nothing due to being empty. He sets it down and rebuild his own machine before turning to Tesla.

"It seems you have won, mon amour- I m-mean, my friend!" (mon amour=my love)

Flukely chuckled nervously before he chose the pocket that had the most treats, 6 to be exact, and presented them to Tesla.

"Care to tell me about your inventions?"

Flukely ignored the sudden thumping of his heart as he made proper eye contact and gave a friendly smile.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa stares at kilo for a bit and answers his question. "There hasnt been much going on. I mean I'm looking forward to my birthday in a couple of days." He said while he fiddled around with his paws. "I was thinking about going oout with Kousa and take her to get some soda, as well a nice dinner."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's an excellent idea," Kilo advised with a smile. "But you might want to make it a lunch date. In case of any surprise party Flynn may be planning and keeping to himself, hmm? "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I dunno," Leslie admitted, still chuckling. "Wachoo wanna do?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I dunno," Leslie admitted, still chuckling. "Wachoo wanna do?"

Oreo thinks for a bit..
You wanna sneak out of the yard, an go adventuring?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa was listening to the mouse the entire time and when Kilo mentioned something about a party Koa's ears twitched. He blinks and thinks thinking at first that he was just hearing stuff but he had to confirm it. "What did you say?" He asked the small old mouse.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:Oreo thinks for a bit..
You wanna sneak out of the yard, an go adventuring?
"Okay," Leslie said after a moment, "but we shud stay in yellin' raynge so, wen Miss Cleo does yell, we can come bac, all obedient, like?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, just that there will, almost inevitably, be a party my boy," Kilo enthused. "It may involve gifts and balloons and cake and all your local friends and family - which includes me, obviously."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, hi Aron. That's Flukely. How are you doing?" Pyre asked, waving at the rabbit.
"Hi Pyre! I'm fine, thanks." Aron greeted, waving back at the cat.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hey, Aron! Hey, Vera! Come on in! That's Flukely. He and Tesla are having a contest to see who's the better inventor, I think. The prize is a pocketful of dog treats. Men. Always competing about something." jokes the doe.
"How's the leg, Vera? Hey, do you want the chair?" she queries, getting up and gesturing to her seat.
"Oh, by the way, Aron, we had a beautiful hand-carved and hand-painted wooden model of a Gloster Gladiator brought in. You should come check it out some time! It's quite a lovely piece!"
"The Gladiator!? Aw, that's awesome! I'd love to have that!" Aron exclaims excitedly, giving a thumbs up to Piper. "Oh, and Vera's fine. We've just been the clinic to have her stitches removed. She's been able to walk around all day!

"Y-yes, Aron, S-so I don't need a chair, Piper.. B-but thank you! F-for o-offering, I mean.." Vera responded timidly, making her way toward the other doe.
Esper wrote:After having checked that all of his pieces were in order, Tesla began to mirror his earlier movements in reverse, putting his machine back together quickly until,

"Done, do I win?" he asked, putting the rebuilt machine back down on the floor
Mickey wrote:Flukely's jaw dropped and he picked up the machine. He pulled the remote from his pocket and turned on the machine, the shooter pointing up and firing nothing due to being empty. He sets it down and rebuild his own machine before turning to Tesla.

Flukely chuckled nervously before he chose the pocket that had the most treats, 6 to be exact, and presented them to Tesla.
"Well done, Tesla!" Aron cheered. "Cool little, things, by the way.. Who made them?" He added, trying to make further conversation.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, that's good news, Vera. I'm glad to hear it! And you're welcome!" Piper seats herself again. "The model isn't that old but it is well made. I'm afraid it might be slightly out of your price range though, Aron, unless you've been saving or if Mr. Jenkins helps you out. I know you'd love to see it though. Hey, did you find a place for that poster Dad gave you? Do you guys want anything to eat or drink? There's still plenty." Piper gestures to the sandwich ingredients and jug of lemon and mint water still on the table.

~~~~
"I guess so. You know what? What the heck! It's love! What's it matter if anyone knows?" the buck responds once he's brought his mirth back under control.
"She's right though. I guess we'd better clean up. Do you want to go first? Sorry I made you dirty again..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "I guess so. You know what? What the heck! It's love! What's it matter if anyone knows?" the buck responds once he's brought his mirth back under control.
"yeah !" Nadia smiled and nodded . It's not like she's gonna hide this anyway . This is a great new to her after all.
Hlaoroo wrote: "She's right though. I guess we'd better clean up. Do you want to go first? Sorry I made you dirty again..."
"oh no no , don't worry , it's fine . Well erm , maybe you should go on ahead , I technically already did"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Okay," Leslie said after a moment, "but we shud stay in yellin' raynge so, wen Miss Cleo does yell, we can come bac, all obedient, like?
how can we be obedient, when we haf to be disobedient to go sneaking out?
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa Flattened his ears out of embarrasment. He doesn't know why he was embarrased but he was. He looks down at the mouse and turned to face the door out of his room. "Is that true? are they planning a party for me?" He said in a slight disbeleiving tone.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Leslie said after thinking again, "No-wun said we cuddn't sneek owt, did they?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well," Kilo admitted, "Flynn has not said anything but that boy's almost as smart as I am!" The old mouse looked proud. "If I know about it, be certain he does and that he's preparing something, dear boy. This is a family that celebrates, you see?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looks back at the mouse and smiles a bit. "I guess your right. Mom might know about it. I'll ask her." He said as he put his paw down for Kilo to get on it. "Lets go and see how Flynn is doing." He said while he waited for the mouse.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," Kilo said, climbing onto the proffered palmpads.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mickey wrote:Flukely's jaw dropped and he picked up the machine. He pulled the remote from his pocket and turned on the machine, the shooter pointing up and firing nothing due to being empty. He sets it down and rebuild his own machine before turning to Tesla.

"Care to tell me about your inventions?"

Flukely ignored the sudden thumping of his heart as he made proper eye contact and gave a friendly smile.
Tesla's ears swiveled a bit more towards Flukely and his expression turned questioning

"You... Want to know about what I build? Alright." he said, turning back into a smile, "The last thing I built was this very large hydrogen airship, but a storm knocked it down... And before that was a mobile bipedal walking unit to ride in, so I wouldn't get left behind too often in groups, but the hydraulics sprang a leak and lost pressure..."

The corgi looked slightly downtrodden now as he collected his winnings
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely's already low-hanging ears flattened a bit more at seeing Tesla unhappy. He frowned himself before smiling down at the smaller dog, for he had an idea.

"Well, if we're sharing screw-ups! When I was at the Academy, I created a machine zat could protect people, using ze parts from ze old machines my uncle gave me in his will. I messed up in ze wiring and ze zing went haywire! We were able to detain it, but I was kicked out."

Flukely smiled and laughed a little at the memory.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa lifts his paw up and places Kilo on his shoulders. He walks outside and hears what Flynn and Nadia were talking about. "You both should take a bath together" He said as he only stopped for a short while and head to Joans office and knocked. He had heard her come upstairs not to long ago. "Mom you in there?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," Leslie said after thinking again, "No-wun said we cuddn't sneek owt, did they?"

I don't remember if Miss Cleo said to stay in the yard or not now.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"T-Together?" Flynn is surprised at the suggestion and looks to Nadia for her thoughts.

~~~~
"... Else rum decode.exe... Rum. Ha! There's the typo!" Joan edits her mistake and looks up from the screen at the knock on the door.
"Come on in, Koa. What's up?" she calls, making sure the email she'd received earlier is closed and out of view.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, that's good news, Vera. I'm glad to hear it! And you're welcome!" Piper seats herself again. "The model isn't that old but it is well made. I'm afraid it might be slightly out of your price range though, Aron, unless you've been saving or if Mr. Jenkins helps you out. I know you'd love to see it though. Hey, did you find a place for that poster Dad gave you? Do you guys want anything to eat or drink? There's still plenty." Piper gestures to the sandwich ingredients and jug of lemon and mint water still on the table.
"I can understand, any model of that plane's gonna cost a pretty penny! Although I have been saving up my pocket money for something cool, I still have quite a bit even after that poster.. Oh, and it's sitting pride of place above my-well, our bed. " Aron says, looking to Vera. "So, unless your selling it for, like, collectors price, then it may be over my head. But Leroy's pretty much always helped out when I want something, and I don't usually ask him unless it's something I really want. Or Vera, for that matter. She helped her buy my super beautiful custom RC plane for my birthday. 'Aero's spirit'! Best gift I ever got." He added, smiling proudly.

Vera smiles slightly too, remembering the moment. "He flew it every day for a week when he got it.." She said simply, standing next to Aron. "He was so happy.."

"And I still am, now that I've got you back.." Aron cuts in, giving Vera a hug.

Vera returns the hug, smiling brighter. "Aww, Aron.."
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"T-Together?" Flynn is surprised at the suggestion and looks to Nadia for her thoughts.
"well , yeah , I mean , unless you erm.......well if don't want to , it's fine too"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa opens the door and walks in with Kilo still on his shoulders. He was really nervous to ask Joan about his birthday and actually he decided to ask her without actually asking her. "Uhm... mom, are we doing anything in a couple of days." The corgi asked without even mentioning his birthday. "I'm just curious... cause you know how I am i need time to do experiments and such. i don't want to start anything if I cant finish it."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeping back, where Koa couldn't quite see him, Kilo nodded to Joan.
------------------------------------------------------
"Best we don't go far, then," Leslie said, grinning.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:"Same here. I really like video game music." Ryze said, humming Dark Meta Knight's theme from Kirby Triple Deluxe.

"Oh, hi Aron. That's Flukely. How are you doing?" Pyre asked, waving at the rabbit.
In reply to Ryze, Ryyn began humming the Tetris theme.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze smiled and switched to singing Open Your Heart by Crush 40.

Pyre grabbed the marker he used earlier and started drawing a small picture of his tag as he walked upstairs to check on Flynn. He looked up when he made it up the stairs at the same time he finished his drawing. "So, how'd it go?" Pyre asked, walking towards Flynn and Nadia.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan catches the nod and always having been quick on the uptake knows that Koa knows something.
"For your birthday, you mean? Well, we were planning on doing something special for lunch. Maybe go to a movie afterwards. Did you have something planned or something you wanted to do?"

~~~~
Flynn is about to answer Nadia when once again he's interrupted by Pyre.
"You know, you have rotten timing!" he jokes but his grin answers Pyre's question.
"I'll see you when I'm clean!" Giving Nadia another quick peck on the mouth he enters the bathroom and shuts the door. He stares at his goofy grin in the mirror for a few moments before leaping into the air and pulling his fist down vigorously in front of his face in the universal gesture of excitement. He allows himself to savour the emotions for a few moments longer before removing his collar and stepping into the shower.

~~~~
"Well, I don't know about collector's price. We obviously can't sell for auction house prices either though. I'll make sure to talk to Dad and see if we can cut you a deal. You know, I did take a picture with my phone to show you but I'm not sure I should ruin the surprise." She grins at the affection between the buck and his doe.
"Heh. I know the feeling. I'm also happier than I ever thought possible now that I have Lucky."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mickey wrote:Flukely's already low-hanging ears flattened a bit more at seeing Tesla unhappy. He frowned himself before smiling down at the smaller dog, for he had an idea.

"Well, if we're sharing screw-ups! When I was at the Academy, I created a machine zat could protect people, using ze parts from ze old machines my uncle gave me in his will. I messed up in ze wiring and ze zing went haywire! We were able to detain it, but I was kicked out."

Flukely smiled and laughed a little at the memory.
"You went to an academy? What sort?" Tesla asked, raising his head back up, "And how did you program the machine, did it have a user interface or something?" his voice had dropped it's sad tone slightly, being more actively curious now
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely's stubby tail wagged underneath the back of his coat at seeing Tesla happy again. He heard the questions asked of him and smiled while rubbing his black paws together.

"I went to the Guard Dog Academy, since I was born when my uncle was very ill and would need someone to guard him from anyone that would wish to harm him. I also went to the Hunting Dog Academy, but I was dropped for being too good." Flukely stuck the phrase into air quotes. "I can't help it if bird-hunting is something in my genes! Not that I'd bird-hunt, anyway."

Anymore.

Flukely cleared his throat, before continuing.

"I programmed the machine with some of my instincts, such as sensing danger and knowing how to protect against that danger. I couldn't directly transfer my instincts, so I just inputted what I thought would be the closest to it. My dog mother, Fabienly (Fa-be-en-le), and my father, Flukwell (Flu-ka-well), said it wouldn't work, but they believed in me despite that. I guess they were right about not being able to program a machine into acting like a guard dog."

Flukely sighed and pulled the hologram machine from his coat, along with a picture. After settling it into the machine, he started it up and the picture presented itself. It was of two Brittanys, both extremely fluffy around the arms (and legs if the picture didn't cut) like Flukely. One was a male with dark blue eyes and was mostly white, like Flukely, minus a few brown markings. The other was female and had light blue eyes and, instead of being mostly white, was nearly covered in brown spots. They both waved at the camera, the male with vigor and the female with a sweet feeling.

"I wish I could see them again."

Flukely rung his paws together.
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Best we don't go far, then," Leslie said, grinning.

Where should we go then?
edging around the yard to the side of the house.
Stacking a few bricks up from the flower garden. to stand on to reach the latch to click it open.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked at Joan as she spoke about their plans. Luckily he was to tired to really realize or think that she was n't telling the full truth. "I don't really have any plans per-sa, but if we are busy on that day then I wont plan anyhting. I was just thinking I coud go out with Kousa for dinner or something on my birthday." He said approaching Joan's desk, as he was curious what she was up to.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I do not." Pyre argued, smiling. He poked Nadia when Flynn went to the bathroom. "Conglaturations. I bet you never expected this to happen." he said.

Ryze finished singing and nuzzled Ryyn. "There are so many couples here now." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Best we don't go far, then," Leslie said, grinning.

Oreo pushes the gate open.
Right! we are on the lamb nowz!
Scampering around the side of the house, peering around the front bushes, beore making a dash for the sidewalk, trying to get down the street before he is seen running loose..
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot heads upstairs, wondering a while for a moment before stepping into Joan's office. Faust steps out of the house for a moment to answer a call.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That sounds nice. You could definitely do something with her." agrees Joan. One of her monitors is nearly wholly covered with lines of coding that would likely make little sense to anyone without a degree in computer science, the second monitor shows a preview of the user interface of the program that Joan is writing that gets updated as she changes the coding and in which she can test out her programming. The third monitor shows a paused video of a pop song that Joan was listening to before Koa entered.

Joan looks to the door again as the jackal enters.
"Hey, Elliot. What's up?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I told you so, did I not," Kilo asked Koa before shuffling an inch or so closer to protection in the presence of the jackal before recovering his composure and trying to pretend that hadn't happened.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie followed his friend out onto the block, wondering if they were going to the playpark.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, I don't know about collector's price. We obviously can't sell for auction house prices either though. I'll make sure to talk to Dad and see if we can cut you a deal. You know, I did take a picture with my phone to show you but I'm not sure I should ruin the surprise." She grins at the affection between the buck and his doe.
"Heh. I know the feeling. I'm also happier than I ever thought possible now that I have Lucky."
"Hmhm, Isn't it just?" Aron said happily, still hugging Vera.

"I was really surprised when Aron asked me out.. Oh, I-I still haven't told you that story yet, h-have I piper?" Vera added, feeling a little more settled in Aron's arms.
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze finished singing and nuzzled Ryyn. "There are so many couples here now." she said.
Aron looked over to Ryze and Ryyn. "Huh? Y-You two? Really!? When did that happen?" He asked turning back to Piper, astounded.
Character Reference