HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, he's stronger than I am," Chip confessed. "Saw him wrestle a Rat once.
He's taller too - and often forgets to duck.
"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Of course, Joan. I just worry about certain young Rabbits. He may also have an emotional problem here,
as well. Earlier today, we met a Tod with information. That Tod scared young Flynn as he was identical to another one he once knew? I think I would like to find that Tod again so Flynn can see he is not the same but I do not know if Flynn would be able to handle it.
"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Mountain lions carrying cacti." John nods. "And dressed as porcupines."
"Mountain lions dressed as porcupines carrying cacti..." He thought aloud, challenging himself to escalate this further. "That knocked him into a patch of stinging nettles!" He said with a sort of "aha!" gesture.
Last edited by CyberDragon on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Kandi comes into the clinic with the cougar half carrying the vixen..

Hello anyone about? We have a vixen, poisoned with an chloroform inhalant..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

by now , Nadia already fallen back to sleep, murmuring something in her dream that no one could make out
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John nods seriously.
"Exactly. And the patch of stinging nettles was growing on an ant nest."

~~~~
Joan sighs.
"I worry about him too, Kilo." she admits. "I can't help feeling there's more to the story than he's told us. I won't press him though... But yeah... Definitely wait until Flynn is recovered from this before you do anything."

Both humans watch as Nadia is taken from Kandi and hurried out the back to be put on oxygen.
"Is she going to be okay, Kandi?" Joan asks.

~~~~
"He forgets to duck... A mouse needing to duck. Who'd have thought it? Er, no offence... So, did he win the wrestling match?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"A fire ant nest, with..." He thought for a while, then threw his arms up into the air in defeat. "You win. I've got nothing."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That Rabbit," Kilo huffed, "has more layers than an Ogres' onion. And shouldn't you be seated Joan, my dear?" He looked over as Nadia was brought in. "And the day is complete. Come and say hello, brave Senka," he called, forcing a little lightness into his tone as the Cougar handed off the Vixen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, I don't think the Rat was really trying," Chip mused. "It was all to impress a girl. Didn't work though. She tended to the Rats' injury and fell in love with him whilst doing it."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Both humans watch as Nadia is taken from Kandi and hurried out the back to be put on oxygen.
"Is she going to be okay, Kandi?" Joan asks.

She should be. just needs to sleep it off mostly, an kept under observation for a while to watch for set backs.

Meanwhile, Oreo crawled out of a bathroom window, an bolted across the playground, and into the field. On the lamb.
Really .. having jumped up onto a lambs back, he is riding the lamb off into the sunlight..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

I think we all need some sleep after today.” Senka grumbled, padding over to the group a few seconds later. “Is Flynn here too?”
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yes," Kilo nodded. "he's here, being sorted. You realise none of us would be here now without your bravery, Dear girl? Piper, Flynn, Flash, myself..." He chuckled. "If anyone found out, your reputation in the wild would be ruined!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
""It's all a lot warmer than I'm used to," Nola finally admitted.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes!" John cheers. "Ha! What's my prize, Flash?"

"Yeah, thanks. Senka. By all accounts you're a hero. And you saved Flynn. So we owe you big time."
"Yeah, thanks, Senka. And yeah, Flynn is here. He's in surgery at the moment."

"Actually, he's just come out of surgery."
"Can we see him?"
"Sure, come through. He hasn't woken up yet but you're welcome to sit with him anyway."
Joan holds out a hand for Kilo to step onto, and John mirrors the move with Flash.

~~~~
"Heh. Poor Potato. So how does the story end?"

~~~~
"Well you can take your blanket off if you want. Do you want a fan or anything? A cool drink perhaps? You're allowed to eat and drink now if you want."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo assented and ascended.
-----------------------------------------------
"For me," Chip said, "on the back of a milk lorry, headed for the local park. For Potato? He wound up with the silo mice."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash considered for a moment. On one hand, he'd rather run himself. On the other hand, there would be a lot of foot traffic and not a lot of things to run on top of where he wouldn't be stepped on. Deciding he shouldn't be rude, he stepped into John's hand. "Thanks. Also, hello there!" He waved at Senka, obviously not phased in the slightest about the Mountain Lion being there.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Any chance of a burger," Nola asked with a wry grin, "Or a Hot Dog? I'm off the Mouse Kebabs."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:I think we all need some sleep after today.” Senka grumbled, padding over to the group a few seconds later. “Is Flynn here too?”

you going to head over to the barn, and hit the hay with Rocky and Moonbeam for a few hours?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka shook her head. “If anything it’s you guys that are the bravest for helping Piper get out of there.”. She let out a small but rueful smile, a pang of guilt hitting her. “I just wish-“. She cut herself off, scratching the back of her head. “I’m just glad he’s okay. That everyone got out okay.” There was no use in dwelling on what could have been, but the cougar couldn’t help but feel the need to wrap her arms protectively around her friends and hold them from harm. If she stretched her arms out she probably could... carry all of them that is... hmm...

Snapping out of her thoughts the mountain lion shrugged to Kandi before giving a wave to Flash. “Probably, they’ll want to know what happened anywho. Think I might drop by here tomorrow and see how Flynn and Nadia are doing.”
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What about you, Kandi? What will you do?"
"Oh yeah. You're a life saver too, Kandi. Flynn wouldn't be here now if not for you. You must let me buy you a drink some time to say thanks."

~~~~
"And what about the mouse-ette and the rat?"

~~~~
The nurse rummages in the cupboard.
"Well, I can squish this canned liver cat food into a burger shape and nuke it in the microwave if you want."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm not sure, to be honest," Chip said before thinking. "I HAVE heard of large, black furred, mice around the industrial park... Never been there though."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll take it," Nola grumped, "and dream it's Cow."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"What about you, Kandi? What will you do?"
"Oh yeah. You're a life saver too, Kandi. Flynn wouldn't be here now if not for you. You must let me buy you a drink some time to say thanks."

I'm going to git out of town and out into the woods before the next round of disasters occurs.
I'm on vac!.. Whoooo

***********meanwhile**********
Oreo digs his long claws into the sheep wool, as he rides off into the field..
hey now just where are you taking me?
Last edited by Keeshah on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"The woods? Why go to the woods?" He asked. "The only thing to do there is make sure you don't get eaten or starve, and you're human. You don't have to do either."
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

CyberDragon wrote:"The woods? Why go to the woods?" He asked. "The only thing to do there is make sure you don't get eaten or starve, and you're human. You don't have to do either."

but my cougar IS from the woods.. She doesn't believe i can rough it out there.. An i wonder if she has gone soft at having become a pet kitty..
An it's away from town,
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well... It was part of a cow at one stage so you're not too far off." the nurse grins as she prepares the meal for Nola.

~~~~
"She's a cougar. She won't ever go soft. Anyway, we gotta go see Flynn. Catch you later, Kandi. Flash, I'll explain camping another time." So saying, the humans take their respective mice as they follow the nurse to a recovery room where Flynn lies, unmoving save for the shallow rise and fall of his chest as he breathes gently through a plastic mask strapped to his muzzle. A white bandage is just visible past the sling holding his arm high against his chest and a grey blanket covers his body, hiding the adhesive pads from which trail the wires connecting the buck to a beeping machine. A small light blinks on a clip on the rabbit's finger as it reads his blood oxygen levels and a tube runs fluids from a bag above the bed into a vein in his paw.
"Oh, Flynn." Joan moans, struggling to maintain her composure.

~~~~
The sheep carrying Oreo doesn't answer but runs straight at the fence, veering off at an angle at the last moment in an attempt to dislodge the skunk.

~~~~
Richard chuckles.
"Really? You seem like a well-travelled mouse to me so i find that hard to believe!" he teases gently.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, yeah," Chip said brightly, doing a twirl as Leslie hummed the tune from the music box downstairs. "But there are some places a lady don't go alone, y'know?" She gave him a bow, her arm across her lower abdomen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah, there you are, Flynn," Kilo said, trying not to lower his voice so he could believe Flynn could hear him. "Nadia's been brought in too. She's right with you, boy so you can stop running now. Unless it's to run back to us, of course. Nothing to fear here, Flynn. Nothing. Except, perhaps Speed burns from Flash running across your chest." He huffed. "I've lost too much today," he said, in a slightly sterner voice. "Scratch, the silo, all that. I'm not losing you, my brother. Come out."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yay, food miracles," Nola muttered.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "She's a cougar. She won't ever go soft. Anyway, we gotta go see Flynn. Catch you later, Kandi. Flash, I'll explain camping another time."

But then, there is the fact she hasn't mauled anyone in ages..
Hlaoroo wrote:So saying, the humans take their respective mice as they follow the nurse to a recovery room where Flynn lies, unmoving save for the shallow rise and fall of his chest as he breathes gently through a plastic mask strapped to his muzzle. A white bandage is just visible past the sling holding his arm high against his chest and a grey blanket covers his body, hiding the adhesive pads from which trail the wires connecting the buck to a beeping machine. A small light blinks on a clip on the rabbit's finger as it reads his blood oxygen levels and a tube runs fluids from a bag above the bed into a vein in his paw.
Kandi pats Joan on the shoulder..
Don't worry, all the shaved patches of fur will grow back in a few months..
Before heading to the office to fill out the mounds of paper work reports the state police want from her..
Hlaoroo wrote:~~~~
The sheep carrying Oreo doesn't answer but runs straight at the fence, veering off at an angle at the last moment in an attempt to dislodge the skunk.
Oreo digs his long claws deep into the sheeps wool.. dug in like a seed burr..
YaaHOoOooo! gittty ups! you know how to bucking bronk too?
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"She's a cougar. She won't ever go soft. Anyway, we gotta go see Flynn. Catch you later, Kandi. Flash, I'll explain camping another time." So saying, the humans take their respective mice as they follow the nurse to a recovery room where Flynn lies, unmoving save for the shallow rise and fall of his chest as he breathes gently through a plastic mask strapped to his muzzle. A white bandage is just visible past the sling holding his arm high against his chest and a grey blanket covers his body, hiding the adhesive pads from which trail the wires connecting the buck to a beeping machine. A small light blinks on a clip on the rabbit's finger as it reads his blood oxygen levels and a tube runs fluids from a bag above the bed into a vein in his paw.
Flash hopped off John's hand and onto the bed next to Flynn. "Please be OK, big guy. I don't want to loose you too."
-Champion Motto

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

All of the sudden, Nadia's eyes opened wide as she woke up and fell to the floor. Her head felt nothing but pain and voices, overwhelming the few rational thoughts remaining. She can feel the burning blood coursing through her vein as if to singe her very skin, hear the sound of her rapidly beating heart that threatens to crush her breath under its weight, the shaking limbs that seemed to be her own, the scenes that her eyes saw but no longer comprehended by her disoriented mind, blindness not of vision, but of comprehension. She knew this place, yet now it was alien, far from the distant cold white and shading green at the edge of her memory. Yet through all of this confusion, one thing was still clear in her mind: the calling voices.
The vixen approached the door, observing it, then, as sudden as her reawakening, she rushed directly at it with the strength and ferocity unexpected even in her healthy state. The first attempt shook the cage's side. The second caused the hinges to cries out their deafening cry. The final one opened the way. She would come for the voices. Yet the exhaustion, pain and disorientation forced her to stop. Just a short rest, she told herself as she sat down, then she would come for the voices.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The nurse giggles at Nola's comment and then nearly drops the bowl in shock at the crash. She runs to the cage and grabs the vixen, carrying her back to the bed.
"Hey, easy there, girl. You're safe now." she reassures the vixen as she attends to her new injuries.
"I just need you to lie back on the bed, okay? You're safe now and it's going to be okay, okay?" she instructs, keeping a firm grip on the fox.

~~~~
"I'm a sheep, not a bull!" the poor "steed" bleats, swerving again. "Somebody, he-e-e-e-e-elp!"

~~~~
With the vet's permission Joan sits on a chair by Flynn's bed and strokes his head as she waits for him to wake.
"'m noloss. 'm rightere." the buck slurrs without opening his eyes, still too dopey to do much more than roll his head slightly towards the sound of voices.

~~~~
"Oh, of course. Not without an escort anyway." Richard winks. "What sort of lady bows instead of curtsying though?" he teases.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oi, Nadia," Nola grumped, "cut the nurses here a break will ya? Just stay put."
"Nadia's here," Juniper asked, sitting up on Sally's head. "Thought I smelled her. Hey, Nadia! Did you find that Rabbit you were looking for?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't I need a dress for a curtsey," Chip asked, doing one anyway.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Excellent, my boy," Kilo said cheerily. "you're in safe hands and surrounded by family. And Flash. Nadia's here too but she can't come in just at the moment."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Yay! You're alright!" Flash cheered and bounced up and down back and fourth, getting more and more air with each bounce until he was hopping three to four feet off the bed.
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:The nurse giggles at Nola's comment and then nearly drops the bowl in shock at the crash. She runs to the cage and grabs the vixen, carrying her back to the bed.
"Hey, easy there, girl. You're safe now." she reassures the vixen as she attends to her new injuries.
"I just need you to lie back on the bed, okay? You're safe now and it's going to be okay, okay?" she instructs, keeping a firm grip on the fox.

Kandi looks up from the reports she has to write and go to see what all the commotion is about..
hey there now, take it easy you safe here with us..
Looking the vixen over..
What do you think is happening here??
Hlaoroo wrote:~~~~
"I'm a sheep, not a bull!" the poor "steed" bleats, swerving again. "Somebody, he-e-e-e-e-elp!"

Oh your going to need help !! it's not a good idea at all to scare a SKUNK!!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Nadia reached up and grabbed the nurse's arm, her grip was so strong that the wounds on her hand started bleeding
"have to go" she said, her voice sounded like her throat was drying up "Calling, have to go"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Concentrate on yer words, Fox," Nola called, shifting her head to see. "The hume needs to understand you and get me a burger later."
Sally wondered if she should help.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No, no one is calling. If anyone wants you they'll come to you, okay? You need to stay put, okay?" the nurse reiterates, holding Nadia firmly with one hand and reaching for some velcro straps with the other.

~~~~
"... Good point." Richard nods, wagging a finger for emphasis. "I'm sure we can find you one in Piper's old dollhouse. Hmm. What style, I wonder? Seventeenth century French? Medieval English? Modern American? Or German tracht?"

~~~~
"Good. Safe... 's Peter safe? 's'secret, 'member? 'ja tell'nyone?" Flynn slurrs, opening his eyes and blinking slowly at Kilo, his eyes wildly out of focus. He's asking about his well-loved plush Peter Rabbit toy he'd shown Kilo in confidence once. The buck's drug-addled mind is blurring his dreams together with reality.

~~~~
"Heh. Careful you don't bounce into his IV or the light there, Flash." John counsels.

~~~~
The sheep runs through an open gate and into a concrete chute. She rounds a corner and sees where she's heading too late to stop. Her hooves scrabble on the slick concrete as she futilely tries to backpedal.
"BAAAA!"
SPLOOSH!
Well, at least Oreo is going to be safe from flystrike for the year.
The sheep swims through the trough of dip and climbs out the other side before running back to her flock.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I would never break that confidence, Flynn," the old Mouse said, leaning slightly on his cane as he wondered who would ask him the inevitable question. "You know that."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I could try modern American," Chip asked, intrigued. "It does sound more the style."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:Nadia reached up and grabbed the nurse's arm, her grip was so strong that the wounds on her hand started bleeding
"have to go" she said, her voice sounded like her throat was drying up "Calling, have to go"

Kandi takes her light pen and flashes it across the vixen's eyes..
Who is calling you? where do they want to you go??
Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
The sheep runs through an open gate and into a concrete chute. She rounds a corner and sees where she's heading too late to stop. Her hooves scrabble on the slick concrete as she futilely tries to backpedal.
"BAAAA!"
SPLOOSH!
Well, at least Oreo is going to be safe from flystrike for the year.
The sheep swims through the trough of dip and climbs out the other side before running back to her flock.

Ack! Ppftt..
splashing and gasping, finally getting out of the dip pond..
Hey! i can't be flea dipped!! I can be allergic to that..
He squeeks after the sheep..
An i'm all wet again for the second time today..
Looking around..
An now which way do i need to wander off.????
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. Careful you don't bounce into his IV or the light there, Flash." John counsels.
"Huh? Oh!" Flash bounces once more, careful to not step on the IV. He flips through the air and lands on John's shoulder. "Sorry. I'm just really excited that Flynn is OK."
-Champion Motto

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Kandi takes her light pen and flashes it across the vixen's eyes..
Nadia roared and howl, blinded by the light. In one motion, the vixen stretched out her claws and scratches both humans hard, before jumping down and rushed through the door toward the woods
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Kandi takes her light pen and flashes it across the vixen's eyes..
Nadia roared and howl, blinded by the light. In one motion, the vixen stretched out her claws and scratches both humans hard, before jumping down and rushed through the door toward the woods

Hey Senka.. Fetch!!
pointing at the fleeing vixen...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah... Good. Safe frm Mister Gregor. Good. Good. Hey, Kilo! I feel good!" Flynn grins at the mouse before yawning as widely as the mask will let him. "Good!
... G'night."
So saying, Flynn succumbs to the drugs once more.
"Don't worry, he's just fallen asleep again." Jackie assures the assembled loved ones after checking over the rabbit again. "He's on some very strong painkillers, plus the anaesthetic is still going around his system. He's going to be drifting in and out for quite some time, I'd say."

~~~~
"Interesting choice. I hope you don't have much modesty." Richad quips. "Modern skirts don't leave much to the imagination."

~~~~
"We all are, mate." John tells Flash. "You're quite the acrobat, aren't you? I think you missed your calling in the circus."

~~~~
From years of practise, the nurse manages to dodge the worst of the blow from Nadia. Quick as a flash she's off after the vixen, catchpole in hand.

~~~~
"How 'bout back to y'all's owner?" suggests a grizzled, black and white sheepdog, leaning on the wooden fence with an amused grin on his face. "Or at least somewhere far away where y'all cain't bother mah sheep no more."

~~~~
Piper reenters the waiting room with a small bottle of pills in her paw, followed soon after by Sam.
"Well, I'll survive, apparently." the doe tells Lucky.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper reenters the waiting room with a small bottle of pills in her paw, followed soon after by Sam.
"Well, I'll survive, apparently." the doe tells Lucky.
"Well that I never doubted," said Lucky, smiling. "You are my rock. ...Well, without the part of the rock falling on me, and trapping me and...never mind, that metaphor broke apart.

"How did a rock fall on you?" asked Rynn.

"Long story, involves ducks. The important thing is Piper is okay."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!