HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Uh, nope, nope," Leslie said, startled into stopping. "I just lyke makeing the sownd."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Yes," Leslie said after a moment. He nodded. "They wure coming here..."
"Did you hear which way they went after they stopped here? Or were they too far away to hear by then? You've been very helpful! You're doing a great job!" encourages the large dog, pulling a sticker from a pack in a back pocket on her vest.
"Here's a Junior Sherrif badge for you. It has the phone number for our police department on it. You can call that number if you can think of anything else that can help us or if you ever need help." she smiles, sticking the star-shaped sticker to Leslie's vest in roughly the position a real badge would go.

Meanwhile, Phil has sagged against the wall, the shock of it all taking its toll on him. The K9 Officer's handler, knowing that Kandi is a friend of Phil, quietly suggests that the lady might like to take the man across the street to the coffee shop for a drink to steady his nerves.

~~~~
(OOC: Excuse the little time skip to catch up to the rest of the RP)
"Wow. That's a lot of cops! And reporters..." Flynn exclaims to Chip, Lucky, Rynn and Koa as the group arrives at the shop. "Erm, who should we talk to? There's so many. And I don't want to get in the way..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie, havng helped all he could, looked proudly at his new sticker and practically skipped across the street to wait and see what happened next as he tried to tune his ears in for small trucks.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Um" Chip said, feeling she'd lost part of her brain on the sight of so many people, "Can we ask someone who we should ask?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"alright" Nadia shrugged , gently putting Juniper back to solid ground . She knew what the blind mouse meant with that question , but that wasn't important, and to be honest, the vixen would be concern if she was somehow considered "normal" by others.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you," Juniper said primly as Nadia set her down. She sniffed and looked around. "Heather's to the north and that's the closest route." She started out towards the door and struck something that had once been a friend. "What's that," she cried out. "That's not... oh, yeah. Things have changed. Better remember the traps are all sprung, hadn't I?" She headed off more carefully, passing by the pits and arrows of fortune before zipping off when outside. She sheepishly stepped back into view when she recalled she was supposed to be leading Nadia. "Sorry, Nadia. Oh," she added, "I think there's a wounded feral around here somewhere," she added as the bushes moved behind her. "Yup, there it is." She sprinted for the Vixens' feet and sidestepped as a bedraggled Female Black and White cat that had obviouly been involved in the battle, pounced from the bush.

She landed on her forearms as Juniper legged it and pushed herself up a little, breathing heavily with every word. Give me a hand and pass me a mouse, would you, fellow hunter?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Meanwhile, Phil has sagged against the wall, the shock of it all taking its toll on him. The K9 Officer's handler, knowing that Kandi is a friend of Phil, quietly suggests that the lady might like to take the man across the street to the coffee shop for a drink to steady his nerves.

Hy Phil, the officer doggies suggest they you need a stiff drink..
Then recommended a coffee shop for some reason..
So care to go get some coffee?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Thank you," Juniper said primly as Nadia set her down. She sniffed and looked around. "Heather's to the north and that's the closest route." She started out towards the door and struck something that had once been a friend. "What's that," she cried out. "That's not... oh, yeah. Things have changed. Better remember the traps are all sprung, hadn't I?" She headed off more carefully, passing by the pits and arrows of fortune before zipping off when outside. She sheepishly stepped back into view when she recalled she was supposed to be leading Nadia. "Sorry, Nadia. Oh," she added, "I think there's a wounded feral around here somewhere," she added as the bushes moved behind her. "Yup, there it is." She sprinted for the Vixens' feet and sidestepped as a bedraggled Female Black and White cat that had obviouly been involved in the battle, pounced from the bush.

She landed on her forearms as Juniper legged it and pushed herself up a little, breathing heavily with every word. Give me a hand and pass me a mouse, would you, fellow hunter?"
"These ones are more useful to me alive" Nadia said coldly, picking Juniper back up "and what you need right now isn't meat"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The Feral coughed and managed to sit up. "Ain't gonna get... what I need, Luv," she said, still taking in heavy breaths. "They don't pro...provide it for ferals." She say back. "Why... did we ever listen to him?"
"Who," Kilo prompted, helping Juniper off Nadia's hand.
"Jinx." She coughed and spat. "There's... <koff> no food on the streets anymore," She stopped for a second. "Jinx convinced us the... biggest store... was in..."
"The silo," Kilo concluded. "More Mice in there than anywhere in town. More Mice, more food. Scratch made them an armoured target." He sighed. "I always told him it might happen."
"I wish he might have listened to you," the Feral said, giving them a half smile and showing her broken teeth. "What I get...now," she wheezed, looking to Nadia, "is up to you. Your choice, white hun...hunter."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie, havng helped all he could, looked proudly at his new sticker and practically skipped across the street to wait and see what happened next as he tried to tune his ears in for small trucks.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Um" Chip said, feeling she'd lost part of her brain on the sight of so many people, "Can we ask someone who we should ask?"
"Well if we keep asking someone, eventually someone will have to know something," said Lucky.

"Hey, know you're thinking like me," remarked Ryyn.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka smirked, telling Leslie a quick "Congrats!" as the officer gave him the sticker. Though now with that lead sorted out the cougar wondered what she should do. Her ropey tail swayed this way and that as she idly adjusted her vest
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:The Feral coughed and managed to sit up. "Ain't gonna get... what I need, Luv," she said, still taking in heavy breaths. "They don't pro...provide it for ferals." She say back. "Why... did we ever listen to him?"
"Who," Kilo prompted, helping Juniper off Nadia's hand.
"Jinx." She coughed and spat. "There's... <koff> no food on the streets anymore," She stopped for a second. "Jinx convinced us the... biggest store... was in..."
"The silo," Kilo concluded. "More Mice in there than anywhere in town. More Mice, more food. Scratch made them an armoured target." He sighed. "I always told him it might happen."
"I wish he might have listened to you," the Feral said, giving them a half smile and showing her broken teeth. "What I get...now," she wheezed, looking to Nadia, "is up to you. Your choice, white hun...hunter."
Nadia stood there , silent for just a few seconds , but to the vixen it felt like hours. Time was not on their side , the longer she lingered there , the more likely they will lose the mice , and worse , the less likely Piper will be saved. Thinking though , was never her strong point, and so even though she never wanted to , now she had to rely on the teaching from her home to solve the situation at hand.
"Your life isn't mine to take" she said in a "matter-of-fact" way, pulling out the phone she recently got , trying her fastest to look up the number of the vet "Your battle was between you and the mice here, and so as members of them , these two have the right to decide what they want to do to you" the fox said , giving Kilo and Juniper a glance "I'm not a healer, the only way to help this cat here is to call the vet, which will take time and risk both your friends and family's lives , as well as Piper's well being" her eyes then looked directly at Kilo's "But just like those who had fallen , she fought for her own survival, and while suffering the same fate as your friends is a natural outcome of her failure, a life is a life regardless............"
"What will it be?" she asked the mice , one of her claws holding over the "call" button
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Juniper looked to Kilo and the old Mouse felt the old pressures on his shoulders again. "Nadia," Kilo said quite quietly, "I do not think we have much of a choice here. We're chasing Mice we might find and might save or help. But here we have a certanity. This life in front of us WILL end if we do nothing. And it will be our responsibility. We must do what we can to save this one."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Juniper looked to Kilo and the old Mouse felt the old pressures on his shoulders again. "Nadia," Kilo said quite quietly, "I do not think we have much of a choice here. We're chasing Mice we might find and might save or help. But here we have a certanity. This life in front of us WILL end if we do nothing. And it will be our responsibility. We must do what we can to save this one."
"understood" Nadia nodded , pressing the call button , hoping someone would pick up quickly.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

After a few rings a voice answers Nadia's phone call. "Walton Vet Hospital, this is Paul speaking. Is this an emergency or can you hold a moment?"

~~~~
"Yeah but we don't want to ask the wrong person. We don't want reporters knowing what we know or chasing- Mmph!" The buck is suddenly cut off as a microphone is shoved in his face.
"That sounds like you know something. Are you a friend of Piper's? Do you have some news to share with the world or with the police? What can you tells us about what happened this morning?" Just seconds later Flynn is buried under a stampede of reporters, tape recorders, microphones and cameras. It doesn't take long before the buck is knocked over and in the confusion he starts to get trampled. He curls into a ball to avoid the feet and prays for his life. He catches a whiff of a strong and familiar musky cat smell amidst the crowd and suddenly feels hope.
"SENKA! HELP!!!" he yells at the top of his voice as the police, having noticed the commotion, start to try to calm the crowd although they're quite outnumbered.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Uh, oh," Chip said as the group came running over, "that's a lot of..." the rest was lost amidst the flurry of questions and action that threatened to dislodge her from her perch. "Hey!" she called. "watch out!" Her ride was going over. So she jumped.

er little claws scratched and skidded down the soft outside of a swiftly moving microphone and she clung on for dear life, putting her foot claws to use and climbing the microphone so she was kneeling on the top as it turned towards the Human's mouth. The reporter paused for a second as he saw her so she spoke loudly enough that she had to shut her eyes as she spoke. "BACK OFF!!" She yelled, trying hard to be heard. "UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR NEXT HEADLINE TO BE 'REPORTERS TRAMPLE BYSTANDERS TO DEATH!" She coughed and stood there, on top of the microphone, looking stern with her arms crossed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie crossed back to the Police Dog he'd been talking to and pointed to the throng. "Um, Miss Policedog? I fink sumthing's going on."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"SENKA! HELP!!!" he yells at the top of his voice as the police, having noticed the commotion, start to try to calm the crowd although they're quite outnumbered.
"Hmm?" The large feline was just about to tag along with Kandi when she heard a familiar voice over the crowd. "Oh cripes..." She still wasn't sure who it was exactly, but the origin of the voice seemed to be in the middle of a swarm of reporters and cameramen. With a long sigh Senka lumbers over to the chaotic pile.
"Com'in through. Watch it." The feline easily wades through the crowd, her claws extended so that whoever's shoulder she grabbed wouldn't hesitate to step aside, though if they weren't quick enough either they, their microphone, or their camera would end up on the ground. Like a hot knife through butter.
When she reached the center she let out a soft growl and narrowed her eyes, seeing Flynn curled up on the ground made her blood boil, and she quickly turned that aggression towards the crowd.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"BACK OFF!!" She yelled, trying hard to be heard. "UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR NEXT HEADLINE TO BE 'REPORTERS TRAMPLE BYSTANDERS TO DEATH!" She coughed and stood there, on top of the microphone, looking stern with her arms crossed."
"Actually." Senka picked the microphone out of the reporter's grasp with ease, holding it up to her maw with Chip still clinging on, "It'll probably be something along the lines of, 'Reporters mauled to death by feral mountain lion'." Her voice was calm, though it did have an edge to it as she idly held up a large paw, claws unsheathed. "Of course, being the nice kind of girl I am I'll give you all a head start." Her eyes fell on the reporter she just snatched the mic from, giving him a chilling smirk. "I'm sure I can get to a few of you before the police sedate me. Now..."
She took another deep breath.

"One..."

Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Ryyn, cover Flynn," instructed Lucky.

Ryyn giggled, "Hey that rhymes!"

"Ryyn!"
Hlaoroo wrote:
He curls into a ball to avoid the feet and prays for his life. He catches a whiff of a strong and familiar musky cat smell amidst the crowd and suddenly feels hope.
"Right, right, sorry." Ryyn ducked under a reporter and threw himself over the prone Flyyn. "Hey Flynn, how are you?"

Meanwhile Lucky began to duck through the crowd. "I've got to-" he was cut off as a bag hit him int he face. He recovered and began forward again. "I've got-" An elbow slammed into his face. Stumbling forward Lucky began to say, "I've- He didn't even see what slammed into him this time. He fell to the ground, but then noticed none of the police were paying attention to him. He commando crawled to the door of the shop and quickly ducked inside.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:After a few rings a voice answers Nadia's phone call. "Walton Vet Hospital, this is Paul speaking. Is this an emergency or can you hold a moment?"
"This is an emergency sir" Nadia replied "There's an injured pet at the old silo outside of town"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Right. Tell me exactly what's happened. I'll be there as quick as I can." Paul answers, his attention now on the phone and not the client to whom he was selling flea treatment.

~~~~
Funnily enough, one mountain lion is more effective at dispersing the reporters than four cops and soon Senka is left in an open space with Flynn on the ground and the reporters all in a neat line on the opposite side of the crime scene but still outside the cordon.
Uncurling, Flynn picks himself up and dusts himself off.
"Ugh. Thanks, Senka. I owe you one! Wait. Chip! Where did she go? She was on my shoulder! Chip? Are you okay, Chip? Where are you, Chip?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," she said from somewhere low down Senka, "I think I'm climbing a Mountain pass?" She climbed Senkas' knee and came into view.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Leave me on a branch," Kilo advised, "and I can call in the human when they get near. You may also wish to forewarn them, however?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Chip?" Senka looked down at whoever was climbing up her leg and unceremoniously scooped her up in a gentle hand, holding Chip up to eye level. "You know... Kandi says it's not good for you have a chip on your shoulder... Though she's probably not talking about this kind.". She then padded back over to the rabbit.
"How are you doing by the way? Not hurt are you?" The mountain gave a sideways glance at the reporters. From the way she looked at them, if Flynn gave the word she probably would tear them a new one.

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thanks, Senka," Chip said breathlessly, "I'm not built for Mountain-Lion climbing." She watched over Flynn as he hopefully got up. "We, uh, do need to speak with someone."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Funnily enough, one mountain lion is more effective at dispersing the reporters than four cops and soon Senka is left in an open space with Flynn on the ground and the reporters all in a neat line on the opposite side of the crime scene but still outside the cordon.
Uncurling, Flynn picks himself up and dusts himself off.
"Ugh. Thanks, Senka. I owe you one! Wait. Chip! Where did she go? She was on my shoulder! Chip? Are you okay, Chip? Where are you, Chip?"
"I don't get a thank?" asked Ryyn.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Thanks, Senka," Chip said breathlessly, "I'm not built for Mountain-Lion climbing." She watched over Flynn as he hopefully got up. "We, uh, do need to speak with someone."
Ryyn shrugged. "Maybe not, Lucky snuck into the shop a minute ago."
----------------------
Inside the shop Lucky carefully made his way up the stairs.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Leave me on a branch," Kilo advised, "and I can call in the human when they get near. You may also wish to forewarn them, however?"
Nadia gave Kilo a nod before answering "We're at the silos just outside of town , we'll meet you at the road leading to them, please come quick, the injuries are very bad" the vixen said with urgent in her voice.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The Feral sucked in half a breath and pushed herself half upright. "Pride," she gasped, "demands I stand." She gave half a smile to show her stained teeth. "Pride's a fool," she huffed.
"I have to agree on that," Kilo muttered, keeping Juniper closr by him. "The price is too high today, Feral."
"Nola," she corrected, following Nadia unsteadily whilst coughing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Kandi, waves her hand at Phil
Hello are you with us?
Did you want to duck out for a coffee break?

At hearing Senka roar..
Don't maul them too badly deer.. M'kay?

Meanwhile.
Oreo has gotten near the pet school, and ducks into the bushes..
Why are there police and animal control all over the place here..?
He says to himself, as he watch the officers gathering up the pets who have arrived and rushing them away inside....

He turns about and scampers away from the scene...
Ther not going to get me caught!

he slips across a few yards, down the street a bit.. cutting through a few more yards, before scampering down another street..
They wont find me now!..
Oreo looks around.. looking around more...
Even I don'ts know where i am!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Uh, we DO need to speak to someone in charge, Senka," Chip said, not quite crediting being on good terms with any cat, let alone a lioness. "There's information we've got."
-------------------------------------------
Idly, Leslie wandered over to the coffee shop.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi, waves her hand at Phil
Hello are you with us?
"Huh? Uh, sorry. Um, sure. I guess I can't do much here..."

~~~~
Keeshah wrote: They wont find me now!..
"Well, well. Whatcha done to get the fuzz on your tail? Pun intended." queries a fox with a lopsided grin, leaning on a lamp post not far from Oreo, his flaming red fur glowing in the sunlight.

~~~~
After getting the story from Nadia, Paul jumps in his car and speeds towards the town. It's not long before he's forced to stop at a roadblock and have his car searched though.

~~~~
Flynn looks relieved at seeing the mouse intact.
"She's right though, Senka. We have a partial plate that might help in the search. Any idea which cop we should talk to?"

~~~~
"Ahem. What's your name, what are you doing here and how did you get in here?" queries a policewoman, catching Lucky by the collar at the top of the stairs.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Kandi, waves her hand at Phil
Hello are you with us?
"Huh? Uh, sorry. Um, sure. I guess I can't do much here..."
Kandi watches Senka closely, just to be sure mauling doesn't really start happening..
No.. there is nothing to do but pace about, fret an worry, until there is a clue as to where to go hunting at..
Going into the rich smelling shop.. Hmmmmm

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:
Keeshah wrote: They wont find me now!..
"Well, well. Whatcha done to get the fuzz on your tail? Pun intended." queries a fox with a lopsided grin, leaning on a lamp post not far from Oreo, his flaming red fur glowing in the sunlight.
Huh?
Oreo turn and round and around in circles looking for the fuzz on his tail..
Whar do i haf fuzz on my tail?? Iz don't see it?

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:After getting the story from Nadia, Paul jumps in his car and speeds towards the town.
[/quote]
A deer trying to dart across the road, shakes a hoof annoying at him, as he wizzes past.

~~~~
Last edited by Keeshah on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Idly, with the picture book still in hand, Leslie crossed the road to the cafe. "Hullo, Mistur Brockley, sur," he said without much enthusiasm.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nola supported herself against a tree for a moment to get her breath and looked at the back of Nadia's head. "So," she coughed, "how does a <huff> hunt...hunter come to lie with... a Rabbit any...anyhow?
"Is that really important right now," Juniper asked.
"Might be my last," Nola replied, starting off again.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Uh, we DO need to speak to someone in charge, Senka," Chip said, not quite crediting being on good terms with any cat, let alone a lioness. "There's information we've got."
"Information? As in information on the case?" The lioness asked quizzically. "What do you guys know?" She motioned for them to follow her as they spoke, moving once again over to the canine cop Leslie had spoke to earlier.

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Roarin wrote: "Information? As in information on the case?" The lioness asked quizzically. "What do you guys know?" She motioned for them to follow her as they spoke, moving once again over to the canine cop Leslie had spoke to earlier.
"Well," Chip muttered, making sure the press vultures couldn't hear. She spoke louder as they got closer to the K9 cop. "I almost got hit by a large van doing a fair clip at around the right time this morning. I spotted some of the plate. Couple of letters and a picture. Thought it'd help."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Nola supported herself against a tree for a moment to get her breath and looked at the back of Nadia's head. "So," she coughed, "how does a <huff> hunt...hunter come to lie with... a Rabbit any...anyhow?
"Is that really important right now," Juniper asked.
"Might be my last," Nola replied, starting off again.
"I hunt other things" Nadia replied just as coldly as before , an attitude so different from the fox desperately calling the humans for help and giving directions on the phone just now. She turned back and with one fluid motion, swept the cat off her feet and carried her in her arms "You shouldn't spend you breathe asking something so meaningless. A hunter should care for nothing more than one's own survival , which you clearly weren't , considering how slow you were walking." Nadia said , walking even faster toward the road , where a group of humans, hopefully the vets , were coming into view.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
"Ahem. What's your name, what are you doing here and how did you get in here?" queries a policewoman, catching Lucky by the collar at the top of the stairs.
"My name is Lucky," replied Lucky with unusual calm, jerking away from the ploicewoman, "And I entered through the front door."
------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Roarin wrote: "Information? As in information on the case?" The lioness asked quizzically. "What do you guys know?" She motioned for them to follow her as they spoke, moving once again over to the canine cop Leslie had spoke to earlier.
"Well," Chip muttered, making sure the press vultures couldn't hear. She spoke louder as they got closer to the K9 cop. "I almost got hit by a large van doing a fair clip at around the right time this morning. I spotted some of the plate. Couple of letters and a picture. Thought it'd help."
"Uh, what color was the van?" asked Ryyn.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It was white," Chip said, "Dirty white anyhow. But the plate was quite clear."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Two out of three answers. Not a bad start. So what are you doing here?" the officer asks again, this time taking Lucky's tag in hand to read the details.

~~~~
"Yeah. What Chip said." Flynn nods. "Uh, hello, officer..."
"Harper. Judy Harper, K9 Unit." smiles the dog. "So, you got some intel for us? I heard you say a white van and a partial plate. Can you tell me any more about the van? Were there any markings on it or did it have any particular smells about it?"
"Well, Chip saw it, but here." Flynn produces Chip's drawing and passes it to the cop. "That's as much as she could remember of the plate."
"Thanks. That's brilliant. This'll narrow down the search a lot. At least, it should give us enough to put out an BOLO. Anything else you guys can tell us?"

~~~~
"Yeah..." Phil follows Kandi numbly into the coffee shop and tosses a tenner and a fiver onto the counter to pay for both his and Kandi's coffees with a few dollars left over for a tip. He orders a black coffee with a generous shot of espresso and waits for Kandi to order before dropping into a chair at a nearby empty table. He looks up as the lady joins him.
"They will find her, won't they? And she will be okay... Won't she?"

~~~~
Fortunately for Nadia, it is indeed the vet coming into view with his medical bag in hand. He couldn't unlock the gate to get his car in so he's been forced to jog down the track on foot.
"Nadia! I got here as soon as I could. Tell me what's happened and let me see the patient." Paul instructs, sounding calm.

~~~~
"Heh. Cute." the fox chortles, watching the skunk. "I don't mean that fuzz though. I mean the brass, you know? Johnny Law? The Man? Oh, c'mon. You know. The cops? Why are they after you, kid?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah..." Phil follows Kandi numbly into the coffee shop and tosses a tenner and a fiver onto the counter to pay for both his and Kandi's coffees with a few dollars left over for a tip. He orders a black coffee with a generous shot of espresso and waits for Kandi to order before dropping into a chair at a nearby empty table. He looks up as the lady joins him.
"They will find her, won't they? And she will be okay... Won't she?"

Kandi gets a triple espresso cappuccino

I'm sure Senka could sniff her out, once she know where to go looking for her..
avoiding making any prediction on the dead or alive part of the question.

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. Cute." the fox chortles, watching the skunk. "I don't mean that fuzz though. I mean the brass, you know? Johnny Law? The Man? Oh, c'mon. You know. The cops? Why are they after you, kid?"

Oh..Animal control!
You know how they are around us feral's.. always thinking were rabids, an stealing stuff.. even when we gots collared..

I don't know whats they want.. just saw them herding all the pets inside into the building, an into the cages inthere?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I believe the feline here has a punctured lung," Kilo announced clearly. "among other lacerations. It's probably a small spear," he added with a sigh. "She's a lucky one."
"Hardly..." Nola spat red. " feels like it."
"Compared to the rest," Kilo reminded her, wondering if the human had seen what was behind them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Um, I'm not great at drawing," Chip announced as she pointed to the drawing,. "but that's a barn. It's definitely a barn. I like barns. Um... Is there any task we can do? Piper's a friend..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Of corse they wil, Mr Brockley," Leslie said, approaching the old human with his book still in hand, "It's wat they do." He stopped, then continued in a lower voice. "Wun day, they'll fynd my mom... Um, I brung the book bak."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I camte to the silos today to find something , but then I met her and she was already injured like this " Nadia explained urgently , placing the cat down "please tell me you can help her"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Two out of three answers. Not a bad start. So what are you doing here?" the officer asks again, this time taking Lucky's tag in hand to read the details.
---------------------------------
"Yeah. What Chip said." Flynn nods. "Uh, hello, officer..."
"Harper. Judy Harper, K9 Unit." smiles the dog. "So, you got some intel for us? I heard you say a white van and a partial plate. Can you tell me any more about the van? Were there any markings on it or did it have any particular smells about it?"
"Well, Chip saw it, but here." Flynn produces Chip's drawing and passes it to the cop. "That's as much as she could remember of the plate."
"Thanks. That's brilliant. This'll narrow down the search a lot. At least, it should give us enough to put out an BOLO. Anything else you guys can tell us?"
"Just looking arou-" Lucky stopped mid sentence as he noticed a large scuff mark on one of the bureau. "And helping you. That scuff mark over there was left by the kidnappers. Piper and company would never let something like that remain. Never."
-------------------------------------
"I think I saw the van too," said Ryyn, "It had a taillight out, like it had been hit recently. I didn't see the license plate though."