HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You're sure you're safe with her? And where did that wolf go?" asks John, backing away slowly without taking his eyes off the lion.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Kandi face palms.Your not helping the situation much either.
even when the 3 of them were pretty much hidden from sight , the fox decided it would be better to whisper
"the situation can not be helped , as a feral...." she said , point at her neck to show Kandi that she's not wearing her collar anymore , hoping she would understand that it's easier for a feral to convince another "...I know far too well how you humans see and fear us , to the point of shooting each and everyone of us on sight without any reason what-so-ever , and in a town like this don't tell me that you don't own a gun , every , single , one of you , so either this cat here explain why she would commit such a dead wish , or get the howl outta here , it's like trying to hide from a couple of poachers by running into a hundred of them !" then she turn to the lioneess "well?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You're sure you're safe with her? And where did that wolf go?" asks John, backing away slowly without taking his eyes off the lion.
No, not at all. but i'll do my best not to get shredded. the wolf bolted into the building, I'm thinking he was the pet wolf that was here before.
serence ice fox wrote: "the situation can not be helped , as a feral...." she said , point at her neck to show Kandi that she's not wearing her collar anymore , hoping she would understand that it's easier for a feral to convince another "...I know far too well how you humans see and fear us , to the point of shooting each and everyone of us on sight without any reason what-so-ever , and in a town like this don't tell me that you don't own a gun , every , single , one of you , so either this cat here explain why she would commit such a dead wish , or get the howl outta here , it's like trying to hide from a couple of poachers by running into a hundred of them !" then she turn to the lioneess "well?"
I was trying to find that out. while preventing anyone from getting hurt.
Last edited by Keeshah on Tue May 21, 2013 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Since everyone had left the playroom, Rusty decided to get up and follow pursuit of the others and head out into the lobby.

The Yorkie enters a very confusing scene with lots going on.

"Did I come in at the wrong moment?" He asked to no-one in particular.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky followed Flynn, very worried for his own safety. "Just make sure to be careful please."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Don't worry. We'll draw a line and stand behind it until it's our turn to throw. That way no one gets hurt." Flynn reassures Lucky.Walking out into the middle of the lawn, Flynn opens the case to reveal 4 pairs of shiny metal balls, each pair with a different pattern of lines on it, 2 small wooden balls and a tape measure.
"Everbody choose a set of balls and remember your pattern. There's obviously not enough for everybody so we'll do it as a round robin tournament whereby the pet whose balls are furthest from the jack -that's this little, wooden ball - gets to sit out for the next round. We can have four pets in playing at a time which means there's 2 pets not playing, and whenever you get "out" you only have to wait for 2 rounds before you can rejoin. First pet to 13 points is the winner. You get a point if your ball lands closest to the jack." Flynn throws the jack several yards away into the grass and then demonstrates the proper techniques for throwing the balls.
"Who wants to go first?" he asks, after retrieving his demonstration ball.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa began to get a little bored with sitting in the car, so he began to fidget with the various buttons on Johns phone, eventually finding Sudoku. "Well its not something fun but I guess it will do."

------

Kousa was nervously pacing back and forth. When she finally came to her senses she decided to join the others.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"W-what are you talking about?". One moment she confronting this human, the next some fox was talking to her. Wrenching her hand out of the other animal's grasp she put on a strong face.
"Look, I don't need your help. I came here cause I saved your precious wolf. But-". Was the wolf wrong? He said the humans would be helpful if you let them. Or... Maybe he was lying... And did that fox just say there were a hundred more poachers here? She started to back away from everyone, ears flattened, claws still extended, confused.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon answers everyone at once, quite at home with lots of interruptions even if everyone else seems to get confused and it's really OK to lose track of things because if it's important they'll repeat themselves anyway. "Yes I am no I can't you'll need to talk to Dad I think it's the wolf from last night and that's a cougar isn't it cool!"

Paul calls for reinforcements. "SANDY! Take the till! Samantha! Get Cinnamon and those two dogs out the back." Pointing at Rusty and Zanna, since they don't seem to have owners present.

Hopefully Kandi can deal with the cougar.

To Tesla's owner: "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name... things are kind of busy. If you can wait over there my son will ring you up in a minute. My wife has been treating your dog and she'll be back in a minute to talk about his problem."

To Nadia's owner: "Could you get your fox back inside... Sandy will take your bill next. I'm sorry to rush you out but things are... you see? If you can go out the back, Zanna knows the way, and get in your car from the other side so you don't distract the cougar, that would be really helpful."

And finally, he's free to deal with the wolf. He hopes that's really the one from last night, he looks similar.
Last edited by Argent on Tue May 21, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"W-what are you talking about?". One moment she confronting this human, the next some fox was talking to her. Wrenching her hand out of the other animal's grasp she put on a strong face.
"Look, I don't need your help. I came here cause I saved your precious wolf. But-". Was the wolf wrong? He said the humans would be helpful if you let them. Or... Maybe he was lying... And did that fox just say there were a hundred more poachers here? She started to back away from everyone, ears flattened, claws still extended, confused.
Kandi shakes her head, as she feared, the fox was just making things worse! She wanted to pull the fox away, to calm things down again. but she stayed hunched down in place like she told the cougar she would. Approaching closer to the cougar, even to just pull the fox back, could be the trigger that sets off the attack.

Ok, just stay calm please. I know your faster, stronger, and better naturally armed than me, an i wish to keep my skin intact. No one is going to be hunting anyone here.
Kandi, while staying small and hunched down, backs up until she has her back up against the clinic's wall where she sits down on the ground.
Why don't you come a sit over here with me? Make it look like everything is fine, and were all safe and friendly here.. just hanging out and chatting.. to anyone who might come by.
She pats the ground..
Please?

So you saved are wolf pet? you want to tell us the story of how you did that?
Or perhaps, you can tell us why are you remaining here, now that you have delivered him back to us?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Laurel giggled at the rush in the clinic, "Laurel Potter." she restated her name to the doctor, doing the best curtsy a woman holding a dog could. Heading over to the waiting area, she and Tesla began to review the previous night's happenings, Laurel making making it clear to Tesla that she was listening. After all, dogs are just like people in the thought department, right?
~~~
Mercury politely declined taking part in the game, choosing instead to sit in the shade quietly. As Kousa approached her swiveled his head back to confirm her presence, "Oh, hello!" he greeted jovially
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Don't worry. We'll draw a line and stand behind it until it's our turn to throw. That way no one gets hurt." Flynn reassures Lucky.Walking out into the middle of the lawn, Flynn opens the case to reveal 4 pairs of shiny metal balls, each pair with a different pattern of lines on it, 2 small wooden balls and a tape measure.
"Everbody choose a set of balls and remember your pattern. There's obviously not enough for everybody so we'll do it as a round robin tournament whereby the pet whose balls are furthest from the jack -that's this little, wooden ball - gets to sit out for the next round. We can have four pets in playing at a time which means there's 2 pets not playing, and whenever you get "out" you only have to wait for 2 rounds before you can rejoin. First pet to 13 points is the winner. You get a point if your ball lands closest to the jack." Flynn throws the jack several yards away into the grass and then demonstrates the proper techniques for throwing the balls.
"Who wants to go first?" he asks, after retrieving his demonstration ball.
Picks up one of the metal balls and rolls it around his paws a bit to test their weight. "Kinda heavy but I guess that's part of the game huh? So from the sound of it, it plays a lot like Bocce ball or however it's said...."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky dove behind Ryyn and peaked around his shoulders. Hey, Rynn, buddy," he said, "Why don't you go first. If you horribly maim yourself, we won't play, just call an ambulance."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Paul turns to "Doc" and asks, "Hey there, I think we still have your collar... I suppose you want it back? You want to come back to the exam room with me, put something on those cuts? Maybe clean you up a bit there, fella?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote:"W-what are you talking about?". One moment she confronting this human, the next some fox was talking to her. Wrenching her hand out of the other animal's grasp she put on a strong face.
"what ?!.....so you were....." Nadia facepawed , seeing another feral randomly appear in town like this made her lost her cool for a moment , though no way in a million years she would ever admit this , it's because she actually cares and fear for the life of the feral , out of her territory , the cat is as good as dead if she does something stupid....well there's the safety of those human too , but meh .....so she helped him ? urgh really didn't expect this , niiiiice , reaaal nice
Keeshah wrote:Kandi shakes her head, as she feared, the fox was just making things worse! She wanted to pull the fox away, to calm things down again. but she stayed hunched down in place like she told the cougar she would. Approaching closer to the cougar, even to just pull the fox back, could be the trigger that sets off the attack.

Ok, just stay calm please. I know your faster, stronger, and better naturally armed than me, an i wish to keep my skin intact. No one is going to be hunting anyone here.
Kandi, while staying small and hunched down, backs up until she has her back up against the clinic's wall where she sits down on the ground.
Why don't you come a sit over here with me? Make it look like everything is fine, and were all safe and friendly here.. just hanging out and chatting.. to anyone who might come by.
She pats the ground..
Please?

So you saved are wolf pet? you want to tell us the story of how you did that?
Or perhaps, you can tell us why are you remaining here, now that you have delivered him back to us?
"as weird as it may sound , I actually agree with the human , look there's nothing to be worry about , as long as you don't do anything....stupid , and before you ask , no there're only those 2 poachers in the woods , if you calm down and behave yourself , then at least for now none of the humans here will hurt you , and that mean pull those thing back (the claws) , trust me , calm down and nothing will happen" she said, trying to reassure the cat and motion her to come and sit by Kandi
"And ya , I really want to hear about that too"
before they reached where Kandi was , the fox whispered into the lioness' ear "regardless , thank you , for saving that wolf"
Argent wrote: To Nadia's owner: "Could you get your fox back inside... Sandy will take your bill next. I'm sorry to rush you out but things are... you see? If you can go out the back, Zanna knows the way, and get in your car from the other side so you don't distract the cougar, that would be really helpful."
"Yes I understand sir , but now she's literally standing in front of the cougar , I don't think it would be wise for me to call her now , the result might be....unpleasant"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The mountain paused. She didn't get any closer but she slowly sheathed her claws, looking suspiciously from fox to the lady.
"I thought you said I couldn't trust humans."
Keeshah wrote: Or perhaps, you can tell us why are you remaining here, now that you have delivered him back to us?
"I can leave anytime I want!" She retorted, fur bristling slightly.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"....human...they..." and this is the point where the fox's reasoning is thrown out of whack , if it was 3 years ago then the answer would've been an easy "yes , you can't trust them" , but it's now , she's living with a human , no matter what the reason is , telling this cat you can't trust a human is nothing short of deceiving them both
"they...can be quite dangerous if they see you as a threat , but....you can trust some of them , and to the least , you can trust me , for saving that wolf , and as one feral to another , I promise nothing will happen to you , not even the humans"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue May 21, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Roarin wrote: "Doc!". Zanna called out again gleefully. She skidded out into the hallway looking around wildly for him, a hopeful smile on her face. And the moment she spotted him she covered the distance in a second, tackle-hugging him at full husky force.
"OmigoshDoc!IwasworriedeventhoughIsaidIwasn't.
FirstIwasgonnatryandescapecausetrysaidIwasn'tokaytogooutevenItoughIthoughtIwas
andIwasgonnagooutandhelpsniffcausethat'swhatdogsdobestcausetherangersaid
theyneededhelpbutthenyoucamebackbeforewegottolookforyou!
".
She loosened her embrace as she took a moment to breath. Her tail was wagging a hundred miles an hour and had a happy grin was on her muzzle.

Doc heard and saw Zanna burst through the crowd but he still wasn't prepared for a tackle and fell back in a hug embrace, but he didn't mind that in fact he hugged back with almost all his might, trying to not strangle her. He was so happy to see she was ok and alright and that she wasn't the reason for the emergency helicopter. He tried hard to comprehend and understand exactly what Zanna had said, but he caught enough to know it was sincere. His tail wagged as well, gliding across the floor pretty much sweeping that spot clean and he couldn't have smiled any bigger.
Roarin wrote:"I'm just glad to see you're okay."
Doc hugged Zanna close but easier and spoke calmly and sincerely
"I'm so happy that you're alright......I'm sorry I got all of you into this, so, so, sorry"
Doc almost felt like he was on the verge of tears from all the trouble, stress and injuries he had caused by bringing the group out into the woods but knowing now that Zanna and everyone else was ok he was relieved somewhat of his burden.
Argent wrote:
Paul calls for reinforcements. "SANDY! Take the till! Samantha! Get Cinnamon and those two dogs out the back." Pointing at Rusty and Zanna, since they don't seem to have owners present.
Hopefully Kandi can deal with the cougar.
And finally, he's free to deal with the wolf. He hopes that's really the one from last night, he looks similar.
Doc see's the boy pointing at Zanna, requesting help to separate them. He bared his teeth but calmed down, not wanting to irritate anyone and risk losing contact with his friends.
Argent wrote:Paul turns to "Doc" and asks, "Hey there, I think we still have your collar... I suppose you want it back? You want to come back to the exam room with me, put something on those cuts? Maybe clean you up a bit there, fella?"
Though after a moment that same human approached and asked to treat him and inquired about his collar which he ahd in the moment forgotten he didn't have. He looked up and retorted quickly
"Yes i'd like it back. But I can be treated later, right now just want to be here with Zanna"
He said the last words half sure, not sure how she would react.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"OK, OK, you guys can stay together, no problem. But... do you mind hanging out in the back for the moment, I'm a little worried about that cat that was chasing you..." Because that's what it sure looked like from inside the clinic. "Cinnamon's got plenty of stuff to entertain you while things settle down out here."

He backs away towards the counter, to look for the wolf's collar, and as he passes Josh he whispers a suggestion of a good obedience school for Nadia.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Josh just gave Paul a slight nod "thank you sir , I'll think about it"
In truth ? He already tried , a few months after they started to travel together , seeing his companion's ......unorthodox methods , the young man tried to send her to an obedience school in the town they were in at the time , not only did that didn't work and lead to some disastrous results , but it also left a deep scar on their partnership , which only seems to partially heal even now , even though Josh knows it's what anyone else would do , for the good of both themselves and their pets , Nadia might need something different from this , that is if there's such a thing at all , especially since they're not gonna traveling together forever.....
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:The mountain paused. She didn't get any closer but she slowly sheathed her claws, looking suspiciously from fox to the lady.
"I thought you said I couldn't trust humans."
serence ice fox wrote:"....human...they..." and this is the point where the fox's reasoning is thrown out of whack , if it was 3 years ago then the answer would've been an easy "yes , you can't trust them" , but it's now , she's living with a human , no matter what the reason is , telling this cat you can't trust a human is nothing short of deceiving them both
"they...can be quite dangerous if they see you as a threat , but....you can trust some of them , and to the least , you can trust me , for saving that wolf , and as one feral to another , I promise nothing will happen to you , not even the humans"
Roarin wrote: "I can leave anytime I want!" She retorted, fur bristling slightly.

But then, why haven't you? What is it that is making you over ride your fight or flee instincts and remain here?
Kandi rubs her chin slowly.
So, could it be that the wolf promised you a reward for returning him home, an your waiting to get that? Noooo you would have demanded it by now if that was it.

No.. your looking for something else. Perhaps answers to questions you have, answers you can only get here. if i may dare, Are you pondering if you could become a pet?

The wolf acts like a dog, my guess would be he has been a pet since he was a puppy.
Are foxy friend here, acts a lot more wild and unpredictable. So i would say you were an adult before, you decided to settle down with a human an become a tamed fox.

Kandi addresses Nadia.

Kandi turns back to the cougar.
So are you wondering if you could do that as well?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Marine Fox wrote:"I'm so happy that you're alright......I'm sorry I got all of you into this, so, so, sorry"
"Nah, ss'okay. Now I know what camping is like." She smirked.
"Just promise me when we run into poachers in the middle of the forest with Tesla and Moonbeam, that next time you'll get on the horse with us."
Marine Fox wrote:"Yes i'd like it back. But I can be treated later, right now just want to be here with Zanna"
He said the last words half sure, not sure how she would react.
Zanna looked up at him with a funny expression (happy funny), not saying anything, then she smiled and hugged him tighter, feeling a world happier than she's ever been for awhile.

Meanwhile...

'Well..." The mountain lion crossed her arms across her chest, looking down and scuffing the ground with her foot.
"Fine." She grumbled a minute later, slowly walking over to Kandi, her eyes still darted from the fox to the lady, and she looked like she was ready to bolt at the first sign of danger.
Keeshah wrote:So are you wondering if you could do that as well?
The mountain lion scoffed, looking away.
"Please, why would I be looking for a life where I'm stuck in a house, wearing a collar tightly around my neck."
"And for your information. That wolf said he was raised in the wild before he was pet.... he just said it was...better...with humans..."

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
No.. your looking for something else. Perhaps answers to questions you have, answers you can only get here. if i may dare, Are you pondering if you could become a pet?
"HA! that's a laugh , you said it like becoming a pet is a good thing"
Keeshah wrote:The wolf acts like a dog, my guess would be he has been a pet since he was a puppy.
Are foxy friend here, acts a lot more wild and unpredictable. So i would say you were an adult before, you decided to settle down with a human an become a tamed fox.

Kandi addresses Nadia.
"S-stop....you don't---don't know what you're talking about , it's-it's just temporary , I'm not gonna stay with that human forever!" Nadia stuttered , literally pulling her ears out of frustration , for someone who's proud to be a feral like her , and possibly that lioness right there , the one that's not supposed to know she's living with a human , becoming a pet is like submitting yourself to someone else as an underling , and no shame is greater than that.
Roarin wrote:The mountain lion scoffed, looking away.
"Please, why would I be looking for a life where I'm stuck in a house, wearing a collar tightly around my neck."
"And for your information. That wolf said he was raised in the wild before he was pet.... he just said it was...better...with humans..."
"hey ! hey hey hey cat ! snap out of it ! are you seriously considering this? Becoming a pet ?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue May 21, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

sunauto wrote:
Picks up one of the metal balls and rolls it around his paws a bit to test their weight. "Kinda heavy but I guess that's part of the game huh? So from the sound of it, it plays a lot like Bocce ball or however it's said...."
"It's exactly like that. It's the French equivalent. The Italians call it Bocce and the French call it Boule or Pétanque. D'you wanna go first? replies Flynn.

Seeing the mountain lion's claws retract, John relaxes slightly. "Seeing as we're now talking civilly instead of exchanging threats, I'll check up on the wolf and then be on my way. That's assuming you can tone down that attitude." he interpolates half-jokingly to Nadia. "Thanks for getting me that hay, by the way, miss...uh..." says John, offering Kandi his hand.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hi Mercury...not much of a bocci ball player are you?" Kousa said when she noticed he wasn't involved in the game.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Seeing the mountain lion's claws retract, John relaxes slightly. "Seeing as we're now talking civilly instead of exchanging threats, I'll check up on the wolf and then be on my way. That's assuming you can tone down that attitude." he interpolates half-jokingly to Nadia.
The fox looked up to him , right in the eye , with a look that said "I will kill all of you" , no one could ever expect a look like that from the same fox that just a few moments ago , seemed so sincere and benevolent when she asked about Flynn , even in her voice , John could tell that the fox's trying her best to resist the urge to attack both him and Kandi for calling her a "tamed fox"
"please ? sir? just get out of here ? like , now ?"
"erm...Nad...you ok out here?"
".....yah , I'm good , sorry Mr.Porter" thanks to Josh timely intervention , Nadia managed to calm down ,back to her....."old self" (?!)
"Mr.porter sir , I think it would be best for us to leave the ladies for now"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue May 21, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

LovingCorgi wrote:"Hi Mercury...not much of a bocci ball player are you?" Kousa said when she noticed he wasn't involved in the game.
Mercury shook his head, "I'm not much of any anything player. Yourself?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Boxing. Never really been good at anything else." She watched as the others played their game and sat down next to Mercury. "You mind if I join you?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

LovingCorgi wrote:"Boxing. Never really been good at anything else." She watched as the others played their game and sat down next to Mercury. "You mind if I join you?"
"Not at all." he said, happy to have the company, but soon returned to his drawing
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc looked at Zanna with a warm and a much waited for smile
"I Promise"

Though after his comment and watching the assistant get his collar he glanced down to see Zanna smiling and happy and feeling her tighter hug, he mentally let out sigh of relief content that he didn't freak Zanna out.

He then looked back at the human, realizing that they thought he was being chased.
"Oh, no I wasn't being chased. She helped me out of the poachers cage an so she was walking with me back to town"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Though Zanna wanted to stay like this longer, she knew they had to move sooner or later. And after a minute she released him from her embrace and proceeded to examine the crimson marks on Doc's chest.
"They shot you a lot..." She murmured, brushing a hand lightly over one of the spots, a frown on her face.
"Come on. Lets get one of the people here to patch you back up." She said, motioning for them both to get up.

"Wait." A confused look crossed the mountain lion's face as she looked at the fox.
"I thought you said you were a feral... But, you live with a human?"

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I agree. Everything seems in control here. Everything OK with that wolf that just ran inside?" John walks off with Nadia's owner.

Back at the house, Flynn's shot goes wide. Like 4 feet wide.
"Ooh, that was terrible! Is there a slope to this lawn?" laughs Flynn. He turns around and heads back to the group as the next pet moves forward for their shot.
"Oh, hi, sorry, I didn't see you come out. I don't think I caught your name yet. You fell into the tunnel with Koa, didn't you? My name's Flynn. Wanna join in? We've only just started." he says to the husky sitting under the tree.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote:"Wait." A confused look crossed the mountain lion's face as she looked at the fox.
"I thought you said you were a feral... But, you live with a human?"
Yep , there goes the final piece of pride Nadia had left , in her voice lies a bit of bitterness , even though it's pretty much clear , she tried to turn the subject back anway "tsk ! Yes I was , and will always be a feral , the human I'm staying with , who just to make it clear , has no control over me, and I , as disgusting as it may sound , have similar goals ,and while the human by himself is as useful as a rock and as trustworthy as those hunters , staying with him will still provide me with much more chance of success , as soon as I get what I want , he'll be on his own , but what I do around the human is not important now is it? It's what you want we're talking about right now"
Hlaoroo wrote:"I agree. Everything seems in control here. Everything OK with that wolf that just ran inside?" John walks off with Nadia's owner.
"yes , it seems he's a pet too , and a friendly one seeing as one of the dogs just hug him like they're long lost sibling or something inside"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue May 21, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Paul hands "Doc" his collar, and notices that things are getting a little crowded outside. "Ah, good to hear...ah... could you excuse me a minute."

He heads out the back, and works his way carefully around the side until he can be seen by John, only... and beckons towards him, c'mere, need to talk to you...
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hi Flynn, my name is Kousa. Don't you remember...we bumped into each other earlier?" She said with a confused look.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John breathes a sigh of relief. "That's good. From where I was standing it looked pretty bad. What I saw was an angry mountain lion chasing an injured wolf straight into the clinic. I didn't know what to think! Anyways, I'd best be going; I've got a lot of unpacking to do. We only arrived here late yesterday and it's already been quite the adventure! Oh. Doctor Walton seems to want to see me first. I'd better go talk to him. I guess I'll see you around?" Following the veterinarian around the side of the building, John waits until they're out of sight before asking "What's up, Doc? Teehee I've always wanted to say that!"

"Ah yes, we did too! I was out jogging and you were on your way to find Koa. I'm sorry, apparently I'm not as awake as I thought yet." Flynn laughs awkwardly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"That's OK, And as for the game, I think I'll just sit here. If it's one thing I've learned from Koa; its OK to relax occasionally." She then noticed Mercury drawing. "Oh that's cool. You draw?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: 'Well..." The mountain lion crossed her arms across her chest, looking down and scuffing the ground with her foot.
"Fine." She grumbled a minute later, slowly walking over to Kandi, her eyes still darted from the fox to the lady, and she looked like she was ready to bolt at the first sign of danger.
Keeshah wrote:So are you wondering if you could do that as well?
The mountain lion scoffed, looking away.

So nice to have you sit with us.. So what is it that your looking for from a human, if your not looking to be a pet? Someone to leave a steak and bowl of cream, daily out on the back porch for you? So you can scavenge like a stray cat?
Argent

Post by Argent »

Hlaoroo wrote:Following the veterinarian around the side of the building, John waits until they're out of sight before asking "What's up, Doc? Teehee I've always wanted to say that!"
"What's up is the cougar is one of the most dangerous animals in North America, and that one's obviously unhappy and nervous... I've never seen one come this close with people around before. I've been told she was helping the wolf, but I'd be a lot happier if you were in your car."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Roarin wrote:Though Zanna wanted to stay like this longer, she knew they had to move sooner or later. And after a minute she released him from her embrace and proceeded to examine the crimson marks on Doc's chest.
"They shot you a lot..." She murmured, brushing a hand lightly over one of the spots, a frown on her face.
"Come on. Lets get one of the people here to patch you back up." She said, motioning for them both to get up.
As Zanna released Doc he blushed a little but kept a smile until he saw her hand brush over one of the marks on his chest and he barely heard her mention about him being shot. He glanced down to see the marks as well, a small grin forming honestly content that he lasted through so many shots before going down. As Doc got up with Zanna he nodded to her request,
"Alright"

He said in a cheerful tone disregarding the fact that he'd denied treatment a moment ago. He smiles and takes his collar as the other human hands it to him, for a second he fondles it in his paw and then carefully places it around his neck and straps it in while adjusting it so the medical tag showed on the front. And then he scanned the room for the doctor who had him in here earlier but he came to no avail.