HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, you are hardly frightening, Nadia, dear child," Kilo said, hoping Flynn would gain courage from his slight bravado. "Is that not right Flynn?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Nope," Leslie said, his tongue poking out, "I sumtymes lern qwik. Except speling." He grinned.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa finishes eating his sandwich and looks up at Joan.
"Thanks for the sandwich mom. I'll be right back I need to go and care for my flowers. The shed is unlocked right?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Nope," Leslie said, his tongue poking out, "I sumtymes lern qwik. Except speling." He grinned.
An'z i sea dat your claws don't get in the ways like mines do.
You haf trouble wif mis-spilling wif numbers like i do'z?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Out that door, to your left and right down the end of the hall." Joan directs Blizzard.
"Should be, Koa."

~~~~
"It was a tetanus shot. I cut my paw on something in the shop and had to get it stitched." Piper continues as she picks up the picks again and starts on the next drawer.

"Yeah, you're fine. I've seen floofed-up foxes before. I'm more worried about the height. Never knew I was acrophobic." Flynn looks from the edge of the railing to Nadia and gives a small start seeing her up close and in the light for the first time since she was floofed.
"Wow, you are floofed-up. Are you alright? Something in your eyes? They look really red." Instinctively he steps back a little, feeling intimidated despite himself but doing his best not to show it.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, you're fine. I've seen floofed-up foxes before. I'm more worried about the height. Never knew I was acrophobic." Flynn looks from the edge of the railing to Nadia and gives a small start seeing her up close and in the light for the first time since she was floofed.
"Wow, you are floofed-up. Are you alright? Something in your eyes? They look really red." Instinctively he steps back a little, feeling intimidated despite himself but doing his best not to show it.
"careful" Nadia exclaimed , instinctively pulling Flynn forward a little bit so he could get away from the dangerous area before letting him go
"sorry...erm....and well , thanks but no , I'm fine , it's just this is how I look , sometimes , so erm....*ahem* shall w-shall we go check those bottles Kilo found ?" the vixen asked , decided to change the subject , he didn't completely lose it , that was good enough , she thought
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Take courage from your literary heroes, my young brother," Kilo said proudly, "you have nothing to fear here. And of course, Nadia. let us observe the decades old glass." He chuckled. "It's older than I am."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie thought about the question for a moment. "I can cownt to twenty," he said proudly. "Aftur that it gets a bit mudled."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"OK" With that he ran outside and to his surprised it was unlocked. But when he looked inside it wasn't his tools that were missing but something else was missing he remembered being there. His face had a look of confusion and he slowlly turned and head to the door of the house and yelled. "Mom! Wheres all the timber that was in the shed!?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Take courage from your literary heroes, my young brother," Kilo said proudly, "you have nothing to fear here. And of course, Nadia. let us observe the decades old glass." He chuckled. "It's older than I am."
"yeah , come on Flynn" Nadia called , heading toward the bottles
"sooo....how do you open these ?.......should we even open these ? considering what happened last time ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Kilo considered, "the old maxim of 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' would seem to apply. But mayhaps we should merely take some now and open them later? In a field?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Bottles of what oh better get Mister Badger to check them out he knows all about that kind of thing you want me to find him?"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn shrugs, following Kilo's advice and thinking of Thlayli - Bigwig - a rabbit who was a fierce fighter yet kind hearted and who seemingly feared nothing.
"Well, everyone has bad fur days sometimes." he observes, following the vixen and mouse.
"From here though, I don't think those will be soda. I think they'll be safe to open. What's the label say? Is it still readable? Looks like it's the same type of cap as the others. We just need something to pry it off with."

"Changing the subject, hey, Sixtoes?" teases Piper as the draw clicks open.
"Aha! Let's see what's in here..." Piper slides the draw open and then suddenly turns serious.
"Okay. Stand back, everyone. We've got tommy gun drum magazines. They could have live ammunition and it could be unstable from being here so long so stay well back and behind me while I check." After making sure that everyone is at a safe distance, Piper carefully lifts a magazine from the draw and sits it on the floor. She unscrews the spring and lifts the lid. Breathing a sigh of relief to discover that it's empty, she repeats the process with the other.
"Okay. They're empty. We're safe. You can come back now. Guess these guys fit the stereotype for gangsters. Tommy guns and underground lairs and everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they had 'New Yoik' accents too." she jokes.

~~~~
"Oh, that... It got infested with termites so we had to get rid of it before they got to the house. We'll get some more wood when it comes time to make the tree-house though." Joan calls back.
"Did you need some wood for something now?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well , from what I gathered around here , these might be bottles of wine" Nadia said , shaking the bottle a little bit "Can't read the label though , can you make out anything Kilo ?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

"No really Mister Badger has bottles like that except they have medicine in them."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"No offense Six , but from what I see from him , his medicine might as well be this stuff , beside , these don't seem to be opened yet , soooo"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"No I was just saving that wood for my tree house..." He yelled back at Joan.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The sink turns on in the bathroom. The sounds of rinsing could be heard, then it shut off, followed by the door opening. Blizzard walked back into the living room and got another drink.
So... how was both of you ladies' day? Blizzard asked, not sure what to talk about.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Let us have a look," Kilo said, trotting over to the bottles. He peered into the thick dust, licked a paw and tried to wash some of it off to see what was written on a faded old label. He added in letters where the label had gone completely. "Heh," he chuckled, "this gentleman was quite naughty, hmm? 'Glen Richmond Whisky'
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Let us have a look," Kilo said, trotting over to the bottles. He peered into the thick dust, licked a paw and tried to wash some of it off to see what was written on a faded old label. He added in letters where the label had gone completely. "Heh," he chuckled, "this gentleman was quite naughty, hmm? 'Glen Richmond Whisky'
"errr..........who ?" was only Nadia could say , clearly the fox has almost no clue when it comes to these history sort of things
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie thought about the question for a moment. "I can cownt to twenty," he said proudly. "Aftur that it gets a bit mudled."

You knows, what i wanta learn to playz is that organ thing Cleo plays..
But it is really complex and complicated to playz.

Oreo looks up from behind the couch..
Miss Cleo please, could you play us a song on that thing??

Oh Oreo, just one I have cleaning to get done..
Oh great!! propping his elbows up on the back of the sofa, to watch n' listen to her play..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqmv3vm ... bX0DZx_JIA
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla padded towards Kilo and his bottle, looking at it closely, "Prohibition era whiskey...? That must really be one powerful solvent by now." he said
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Even more than that, young friend," Kilo chuckled. "The label indicates this as a product of Scotland. It is also fake! Rather cleverly done, hmm?"
------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie listened happily, his chin on his handpaws, as he wished Mom Nyssa could play like this.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Alright Piper, I'll try my paw at picking the locks," replied Lucky. He tied his tremendously long ears up into a pony tail and then reached into his collar and pulled out a lock pick. He went to work on the locks, his tongue slightly out in concentration. The first pick broke after a short while. He thrw it on the ground and pulled out another one. "This may take awhile..."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch looked up at the 3 pets and one Kilo.
Hey, Tesla! Should you be up there? It looks rickety as it is! Hutch called up to the corgi.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie listened happily, his chin on his handpaws, as he wished Mom Nyssa could play like this.
aint that organ thing great? soundz like a whole band all at once!

I'm glad you two like it, but i have to go get the laundry done now..
Why don't you two go play video games out in the dog house?

Cleo suggests, as she heads down stairs.. to go do said laundry..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Finesse, remember, Lucky. Feel the tumblers and ease them into place." She takes his paw and gently guides it for a bit.
"Like this..." When she knows the lock is about to click open she takes her paw away again to let Lucky finish the job.

"I don't understand... Why would he make out that it's from Scotland? I thought all alcohol was illegal in teh prohibition regardless or where it came from? Besides, wouldn't it make more sense not to put a traceable label on all your bottles in case someone got caught with a shipment?"

~~~~
"A treehouse made from that wood would have fallen apart the first time you stepped in it. I'm sorry, Koa, but it had to be done. We'll get you some more though, I promise." Joan calls back.
"Hmm... Can you keep a secret, Blizzard?" she queries of the husky, hoping that Koa won't come back in just yet.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I learned a few things about Whisky when I was with the academic, Flynn, m'boy," Kilo said, as he circled around one of the bottles, drawing a wobbly line in the dust with a finger. "The first was that it is not smart for a mouse to try even a drip if you wish to recall the following hour. The second? Humans pay more for Scottish whisky than they do for any other kind. So that label?" He stopped and pointed to it before grimacing and holding his hip. "It is clever - or over clever - on two regards. One. The locals may pay more for a whisky with it on and are hardly going to go to the law if they think it fake. Two." He grinned. "if the untouchables - a decent film, by the way, did discover it? Which way would they look? Would they look inside the area for a bottling plant or outside the area for the importer?" He sat down, his hip having finally had enough for the moment. "Of course," Kilo admitted, "I might be wrong and he was just being pretentious, hmm?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"She's reely good," Leslie agreed. "Iz Mis Cleo in a banned?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Esper wrote:Tesla padded towards Kilo and his bottle, looking at it closely, "Prohibition era whiskey...? That must really be one powerful solvent by now." he said
"wow hey Tesla, when did you get up here ?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I learned a few things about Whisky when I was with the academic, Flynn, m'boy," Kilo said, as he circled around one of the bottles, drawing a wobbly line in the dust with a finger. "The first was that it is not smart for a mouse to try even a drip if you wish to recall the following hour. The second? Humans pay more for Scottish whisky than they do for any other kind. So that label?" He stopped and pointed to it before grimacing and holding his hip. "It is clever - or over clever - on two regards. One. The locals may pay more for a whisky with it on and are hardly going to go to the law if they think it fake. Two." He grinned. "if the untouchables - a decent film, by the way, did discover it? Which way would they look? Would they look inside the area for a bottling plant or outside the area for the importer?" He sat down, his hip having finally had enough for the moment. "Of course," Kilo admitted, "I might be wrong and he was just being pretentious, hmm?"
"huh....that actually makes a lot of sense"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo looked a little aggrieved. "You sound surprised, Nadia. My making sense is not a rare thing, I hope?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo looked a little aggrieved. "You sound surprised, Nadia. My making sense is not a rare thing, I hope?"
"huh ? what ! I-erm...no no no no , s-sorry Kilo , I didn't mean it like that , I mean erm...." Nadia stuttered , suddenly feeling very guilty for offending the mouse , accidental or not , after a brief facepaw , she said "No , I mean erm , I mean you seems like the type of mouse who always makes sense to me , sorry if I offended you . What I mean was if that really was what those humans' intentions , then that would actually make a lot more sense than most humans usually do. So....er...."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo chuckled. "Oh, pardon an old mouse some goofiness, dear girl. I must apologize for flustering you. I know no offence was intended, sweet lady." He winced as he attempted to rise.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Finesse, remember, Lucky. Feel the tumblers and ease them into place." She takes his paw and gently guides it for a bit.
"Like this..." When she knows the lock is about to click open she takes her paw away again to let Lucky finish the job.
Despite Piper's coaching, Lucky went through three more lockpicks. "Oh come on!"

"Did you try hitting it?" asked Ryyn.

"Hitting this stupid thing isn't going to help," cried Lucky in anger, striking it for effect. Suddenly the drawer opened slightly, allowing Lucky to pull it out without unlocking it. "Well I'll be darned, it worked."

"Percussive maintenance!"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Climbing isn't that hard, man." Tesla mumbled, trying to hold his balance without shaking everyone else on the ladder
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well I know that, but neither is falling... And the latter is easier than the first. Especially if its extremely old wood! Hutch replied.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "She's reely good," Leslie agreed. "Iz Mis Cleo in a banned?"
She played in one ofdose big Orca-stras...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Woh," Leslie breathed, flattening his ears in awe. He actually had no clue what an orcasterra was but it sounded impressive.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo chuckled. "Oh, pardon an old mouse some goofiness, dear girl. I must apologize for flustering you. I know no offence was intended, sweet lady." He winced as he attempted to rise.
"You shouldn't be moving around that much you know" Nadia said , picking Kilo back up "how about we just take these bottle , go back up , then open them ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, thank you, my dear," Kilo said, making himself comfortable. "I sometimes forget that I am not a Spring Mouse any more. As for opening them? Perhaps one maybe. One to a specialist and the rest for safe keeping? What do you think, Flynn?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"A fall's not gonna take me down, I'm too sturdy." Tesla called back down
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Still... just be careful! Hutch called back.
---
Absolutely! Blizzard whispered back.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Woh," Leslie breathed, flattening his ears in awe. He actually had no clue what an orcasterra was but it sounded impressive.
Oreo pondered for what seems to be several minutes trying to remember what the name of the thing Cleo played in was..
yes.. Miss Cleo plays for the Cactus phil-o-harmic, which is an orcasterra.

Wanna go play video games?