HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by MrNeonShot »

You guys were making a big deal about his proceedure, going on about body mutilation, and in the end we are the same as before, or in my case, better. Hutch says.
Whats a few ornaments when I don't feel like I'm being crushed in by walls every hour? Hutch asked. And for Oreo, he'd be back out in the woods or with some female he barely knows. Hutch replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Yeah," Tesla said from the edge of the group, "Enough of that kind of talk..." his ears were splayed nervously, suddenly feeling a little claustrophobic
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Oreo peers out from behind Doc
A-arre you sure? Momma fox sounding pretty mad. An she thinks nothing of battling spirit wolves!
"that was weeks ago ! And it's my business ! why do you even care anyway ?!"
MrNeonShot wrote:You guys were making a big deal about his proceedure, going on about body mutilation, and in the end we are the same as before, or in my case, better. Hutch says.
Whats a few ornaments when I don't feel like I'm being crushed in by walls every hour? Hutch asked. And for Oreo, he'd be back out in the woods or with some female he barely knows. Hutch replied.
"wait , hold on just one second , "body mutilation" ? I'm never said anything about it . The whole thing was because I felt that Oreo should at least know about what was about to happen to him , and make the decision himself . Despite what your "owner" may have taught you , Hutch , Oreo here , just like every single other "pets" , is not an object , a thing for humans to simply own and do whatever they like without consequences , he is a living creature , it is his body , what they were gonna do to him isn't gonna affect any of those humans , it is going to affect him and his life , therefore , he should be the one to decide whether or not to go through with that . And may I remind you that the moment Oreo decided , though under a lot of pressure , I dropped that subject completely until now , as I have no right , nor do I have any intention of interfering with his personal matter . So , get your facts straight , Mister ex-reporter !" Nadia growled at Hutch , losing almost all of her self control , until she heard one of the others spoke up
Esper wrote:"Yeah," Tesla said from the edge of the group, "Enough of that kind of talk..." his ears were splayed nervously, suddenly feeling a little claustrophobic
".......*sigh*.......Sorry guys , I just...sorry Oreo , I didn't mean to yell , it was just a little bit unexpected and all , the way you said that , but yeah.......you're right , Telsa , was it ? It's been weeks since the last time I met everyone like this , we shouldn't be talking about those unhappy stuff , so let's just drop it. Ok ? *sigh*........now you guys can just , help each other out with these stuff , you guys seems to be much more knowledgeable about this whole historical artifact thing than I am anyway . Imma......go here , a little bit" She said , wandering off into one of the dark tunnels
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo sighed. "Wait a moment, Miss Nadia," he said, climbing down Flynn and heading at his best speed towards the Vixen's exit point, "I shall accompany you, if you will?"
--------------------------------
Leslie looked over to Tesla. "What is that fing for??"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo sighed. "Wait a moment, Miss Nadia," he said, climbing down Flynn and heading at his best speed towards the Vixen's exit point, "I shall accompany you, if you will?"
"hm?"Nadia stopped , and gently picked Kilo up , letting him stand on her paw "Kilo ? Aren't you , you know , supposed to stay by Flynn's side or something ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Possibly, possibly," Kilo relented, theatrically brushing a bit of imaginary dust off himself, "but he's there, surrounded by friends and here's you, going into tunnels alone. Who would you say might need me more, hmm?" He grinned at her. "Besides," he added, "if you wish to talk whilst down here, my girl, it does not make much sense to talk to yourself, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla's ears flicked back towards Leslie, followed by the turning of the rest of his body, "This?" He grunted, hefting his machine, "It digs. Through anything less that reinforced steel." the corgi's tone was a little boastful, "If it's Calibrated right, that is."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Brother Hutch? Why did you send Nadia away?" Koa asked curiously, with concern for Nadia's well being. He was unable to follow the conversation because of not being present in the mentioned past events.

Kousa smiled when was asked the question.
"It was always super strength. Thats what drove me to increase my own strength."
At that moment they were nearing the clover patch that had a rope tide to a tree and leading down a hole.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "...From the 'pression of a bottom that sat on it a long tyme?" Leslie said.
"...from the imprint.... um, yes... well, that." Kilo concluded, a little flummoxed.
"Heh. Something like that."
LovingCorgi wrote:"I like wearing my collar...kind of makes me feel like I have a home." Koa said, examining his collar.
"You do have a home, Koa, and you'll always have a home with us. Once a Porter, always a Porter." Flynn assures the corgi with a smile.
serence ice fox wrote: "Imma......go here , a little bit" She said , wandering off into one of the dark tunnels
Flynn also has no idea what's happening. He hesitates for a few moments before following the mouse and the vixen.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"if you wish to talk whilst down here, my girl, it does not make much sense to talk to yourself, hmm?"
"He's right. Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness. What was the outburst back there? You wanna talk about it?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I didn't send her away. She blew up, not me. Hutch replied. But these tunnels aren't big enough for an ex-journalist anymore, so I'm heading home. Hutch said. He then put his paws in his pockets and walked back to the stairs/ladder.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Aww," Leslie said, his ears bending with a bit of sorrow. "Why'z that, Mister Hutch?" Despite his concern he still watched Tesla in hopes he'd switch the machine on.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hutch, wait! They didn't mean that! Don't go! We love having you around!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch continued walking.
Christopher Robin probably wants decorations in the shop anyways, so I should go help. Hutch said.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa runs after hutch and stops in front of him.
"Wait. I didn't mean to offend you, please don't be mad and leave....I'm sorry" Koa said with a small amount of tears under his eyes and unintentionally given the puppy dog face.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch looked down at Koa before sitting on the steps.
She left... I don't know why, but she left me here. Hutch said. Now I'm trying to get used to making new friends and being a good dog, but... My best friend is gone... Hutch said, sinking into the jacket with head down.

Super strength, huh? Sounds really cool! Blizzard remarked with a smile.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"if you wish to talk whilst down here, my girl, it does not make much sense to talk to yourself, hmm?"
"He's right. Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness. What was the outburst back there? You wanna talk about it?"
"it's....not much to talk about , really " Nadia sighed "When I was at the clinic , we discovered that the humans decided that they want to have Oreo neutered , or his owner would have to either let him go , or turn him over to the "animal control" , stupid , arrogant name , just saying . Anyway , well , at first Oreo didn't want to , so I had an argument with both the vet and his owner , since I feel that it's not right to not letting him voice his own decision in this matter . Meanwhile , that guy , Hutch , tried to convince Oreo that it's fine to have it done , and even decided to has it done himself , so the little skunk wouldn't be afraid of it.....I'm just gonna leave out how I think about it , since like I said , it's his body , my opinion doesn't matter anyway . So in the end , Oreo decided that he would rather has it done and gets to stay with his owner than the alternative , so I just drop it .

*sigh* I may have been a little harsh about it just now , but I'm sorry , since when was it a crime to fight against what you think is wrong ? And "body mutilation" ? Maybe the humans taught him that kind of made up , accusing , **** **** way of wording things when he became a reporter , I wouldn't be surprise if it was the case and if it is then I admit it's not his fault , since there are a ton of news and papers out there that do that sort of things . But that kind of bending the truth is unacceptable to me , if he said that I was overreacting , stubborn , or even called me stupid for not caring about the "benefits" that neutering Oreo would bring him and putting what nature intended him to have above it instead , then fine , that's his opinion , I don't care , and in the end , it is done already, and they are both happy with it, so no harm done anyway . And I admit , I was raging very hard at the time , even going on about how Oreo would've missed the opportunity of having a family of his own should he meets a female skunk who he loves after this is done , among other things , which in general could be summed up as me looking way too deep into that , but my goodness , at least use that and stay as close to the truth as you can , "body mutilation" ? Do I look like the sort of fox to talk about that sort of things ?"

Nadia sighed , sitting down with her back leaning against the wall of the cavern "Sorry Flynn for bashing on humans like that , I know not all humans are bad , and at least most of the people here are nice and all , it's just that I'm still biased against humans in general , I know it's not fair , but I can't really help it . Same with the argument with Hutch too , this was the first after a while I got to meet you guys , so I tried to have fun with you all , but the anger just came out when he said what he said , so.....guess I ruined the day for everyone now huh ?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa sat down next to hutch.
"I don't know who exactly your talking about, but I thought we were friends... in fact I trust you so much, that like Flynn, your a brother I wish I had along time ago."
At that moment Koa hugged hutch, and buried his head against his coat, and tears forming under his eyes.
"so please... don't leave...I don't like to see others sad, especially someone as important as you."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo sighed. "I will not say you are foolish, my dear," he said, "but sometimes our tempers can get the better of us, can they not? WHY can they not see my side? WHY can they not see I am right? WHY can they not see I am simply looking out for what I think is best for them? WHY are they looking looking at me like that? Am I shouting?" Kilo stepped around on the hand for a few steps before returning his gaze to Nadia. "But at least there are benefits, hmm? Oh, believe me, I know where you are coming from, my girl. I was a grandfather so I should, hmm? But, in some cases... I look at that young Skunk and I do not believe he would have lived long on his own, natural selection and all that. A perfectly beautiful attitude and personality translates to nothing against the claws of a predator, after all, hmm? What he has done is a compromise. He compromised the future he might never have had in return for the safety of the life he has, hmm? You see? I would not have done it as it would not have been right for me - or you, of course - or several others I have met over the years who do not have the luxuries the Humans take for granted - warmth, light, security - but it is, seemingly, right for some, hmm?" Kilo coughed. "I talk too much. As for spoiling the day? Expressing your concerns should never spoil a day, my dear."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch felt Koa hug him, so he hugged him back.
My sister left to join the army as a translator. I sometimes wonder if she was getting away from me by joining, and I don't know why. All I do know is that I'm just an ex-journalist without her. Hutch explained. Nadia just reminded me about it, thats all.
Hutch rested his chin on Koa's head.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna walked over to the fox and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. She didn't really know Nadia that well, but knew she shouldn't have to feel sad.
"My Ma says that you should always talk about what you feel. That way you don't explode and spill everything all over the places at once. Like a cola that gets shaken up too much with a cap that's screwed on too tight."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Oreo clutches Doc's tail in his paws, stroking it nervously as Nada storms off in one direction.
An Hutch storms off in the other..
The young skunk looks up at the big huge wolf.
Ummm What do i do now??
Everyone is mad now..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:
"it's....not much to talk about , really " Nadia sighed "When I was at the clinic , we discovered that the humans decided that they want to have Oreo neutered , or his owner would have to either let him go , or turn him over to the "animal control" , stupid , arrogant name , just saying . Anyway , well , at first Oreo didn't want to , so I had an argument with both the vet and his owner , since I feel that it's not right to not letting him voice his own decision in this matter . Meanwhile , that guy , Hutch , tried to convince Oreo that it's fine to have it done , and even decided to has it done himself , so the little skunk wouldn't be afraid of it.....I'm just gonna leave out how I think about it , since like I said , it's his body , my opinion doesn't matter anyway . So in the end , Oreo decided that he would rather has it done and gets to stay with his owner than the alternative , so I just drop it .

*sigh* I may have been a little harsh about it just now , but I'm sorry , since when was it a crime to fight against what you think is wrong ? And "body mutilation" ? Maybe the humans taught him that kind of made up , accusing , **** **** way of wording things when he became a reporter , I wouldn't be surprise if it was the case and if it is then I admit it's not his fault , since there are a ton of news and papers out there that do that sort of things . But that kind of bending the truth is unacceptable to me , if he said that I was overreacting , stubborn , or even called me stupid for not caring about the "benefits" that neutering Oreo would bring him and putting what nature intended him to have above it instead , then fine , that's his opinion , I don't care , and in the end , it is done already, and they are both happy with it, so no harm done anyway . And I admit , I was raging very hard at the time , even going on about how Oreo would've missed the opportunity of having a family of his own should he meets a female skunk who he loves after this is done , among other things , which in general could be summed up as me looking way too deep into that , but my goodness , at least use that and stay as close to the truth as you can , "body mutilation" ? Do I look like the sort of fox to talk about that sort of things ?"

Nadia sighed , sitting down with her back leaning against the wall of the cavern "Sorry Flynn for bashing on humans like that , I know not all humans are bad , and at least most of the people here are nice and all , it's just that I'm still biased against humans in general , I know it's not fair , but I can't really help it . Same with the argument with Hutch too , this was the first after a while I got to meet you guys , so I tried to have fun with you all , but the anger just came out when he said what he said , so.....guess I ruined the day for everyone now huh ?"
Ryyn suddenly popped out from behind Flynn, "Don't worry Nadia," he said gently, "You didn't ruin the day." He sat down next to her and patted her on the shoulder. "My day was ruined from when I first woke up. You've actually made it better."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot giggles and frolics through the clover patch. " I didn't know we had a clover patch in Richmond Acres."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"But you said yourself that you were still a journalist. I guess now is a time to tell you what I once heard along time ago. Dilly Dally Shilly Shally. It means your clinging to the past and not doing things you need to be doing now." Koa said trying to cheer up Hutch.

"Super strength would be cool, but unfortunately there's no way i can get it." As she moved the clover patch covering the hole she prepares the rope.
"Now this is not a straight climb down it twists and turns so don't expect to Go down quickly. I'll go down first then you two follow."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I used to be a journalist. Now I'm a reporter... Not any flashy stories like before, but I'm still a reporter. I still miss her, though. Hutch said.

Maybe with enough training, you could! Blizzard replied.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Well I see both as the same thing and I miss my..." Koa then remembers something that he did not want to remember.
"...my... mother, but you don't see that effecting me."

"It's not that easy hun..." Kousa said as she lowered herself into the hole.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah... I wish I was as strong as you, Koa. Hutch said.

Then I guess you better get started~! Blizzard said with a smile.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo chuckled again. "For wanting to be alone, you seem to have taken half of us with you, Nadia my dear. That should tell you we like you."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"HHHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOO~" Elliot, shouted in the hole.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie twitched an ear. "Did I hear someone?" he asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

69eist wrote:"HHHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOO~" Elliot, shouted in the hole.
"HHHHEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO~". Zanna shamelessly responded back.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa ears were ringing as she was already down the hole when Elliot yelled.
"Ow... That hurt, please don't do that again." Kousa yelled back making it worse on her ears.

Koa frowned. Hutch didn't know what happens when Koa was separated from his bag, but then again neither did Koa. He only understood that things happens that he doesn't remeber happening.
"I wouldn't say I'm strong..."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch gave Koa another hug before standing.
Well, I'd like to try heading down the original path I was supposed to go down... Hutch said.

Blizzard slowly began making his way down the turning hole.
How long is this tunnel? Blizzard asked quietly.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury's ears swiveled towards the sound and his head followed, "Hello?" He called back
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's okay, Nadia. I do understand where you're coming from. In a way, I'm biased against foxes in the same way you are humans. Er... No offence intended. Er... Where was I going with this? Oh yeah. I understand being passionate about something and also being biased against it due to past hurts. I know what it's like so if y-"
As Ryyn talks behind him, Flynn, startled, instinctively bolts away from the sound until his brain registers what, or rather who it is. Sheepishly, he returns to the group, his heart pounding.
"Heh. S-sorry. I didn't realise you were there, Ryyn. But yeah. Kilo's right too, as always. There's always two sides to every coin."

"I think it's best we wait here, Oreo, and let everyone calm down." Piper answers the skunk.
"Shall I play a tune while we wait?" she queries, unhooking the pipes from her collar.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"It's not much longer, just takes awhile because of how curvy it is. Did you hear someone yell?"

Koa smile when he saw hutch stand up.
"Then why don't we both go down that path?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

We better tell Flynn we're going so he doesn't get worried. Hutch replied. He then made his way back to the group of pets.
Hey, me and Koa are going to head down the other tunnel. Can you guys tell Flynn where we're going? Hutch asked when he saw Flynn was gone.

Blizzard made his way down to Kousa and waited for Elliot.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote:"HHHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOO~" Elliot, shouted in the hole.

Oreo turns his little rounded ears about to focus in on the sound. turning around to look behind him.
That sounds like it is coming from behind us. has anyone gone down this tunnel behind us?
Roarin wrote:"HHHHEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO~". Zanna shamelessly responded back.

Oreo flattens down his ears, as the husky howls back at the echo's in the dark tunnel.
Oww now my ears are ringing.
Hlaoroo wrote:"I think it's best we wait here, Oreo, and let everyone calm down." Piper answers the skunk.
"Shall I play a tune while we wait?" she queries, unhooking the pipes from her collar.
Maybe that would be best..
Looking up at Doc, but the wolf has gone lost in his own thoughts again.
After a moment, Oreo slips off down into the dark echoing tunnel, to go find who is howling at the other end.
better to go find them, and bring them back to the group. than just standing around while everyone was snarling at each other, and waiting for things to calm down.
Running his hand along the wall to find his way in the darkness of the tunnel, as he still hasn't equipped himself with a light source.
MrNeonShot wrote:Blizzard made his way down to Kousa and waited for Elliot.

Oreo could now see the light at the end of the tunnel, and pets climbing down into the tunnel..
Oreo hurries his pace, now that he can see a bit better in the gloom of the dark tunnel..
Hey there! we all are GlUrrrrk!!As the skunk suddenly encounters something across his path..hearing tick tick tick tick, as something tightens about his foot! Yanking him off his feet, sending him face planting into the tunnel floor.
The young skunk panics!! tugging, pulling and thrashing at the thing that has him by his ankle, only to be rewarded with 2 more tick's.. tightening the wire loop, making his footpaw ache'.

(edit) made required change to a foot snare.
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard heard the skunk, but then the *tick tick tick tick*. He curiously walked to it to see the skunk caught in a trap!
Hey, sweety, whats your name? Blizzard asks. Your going to have to stay calm for me, okay?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"heh...thanks guys , that's very nice from everyone" Nadia smiled a little bit "Still though , what happened back then could've gone better , but ah well , guess we should go back to the other huh ? Flynn , you ok ?"