HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Civilization

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Civilization »

"Well that is just silly, why'd anyone think that with out knowing Oreo." Felicity got up and was making all sorts of paw gestures. "There's no need to get worked up." Dexter intervened, "Sorry." Felicity looked down, "It's just not fair to be treated like that."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah," Leslie said, "Figgur that mite be why they're scared, Oreo," he added, trying not to nod to the humans, "they fink yew're gonna spray 'em."
Oh wow.. i didn't think of dat!
When your a skunk, you don't think about getting sprayed..

Civilization wrote:"Well that is just silly, why'd anyone think that with out knowing Oreo." Felicity got up and was making all sorts of paw gestures. "There's no need to get worked up." Dexter intervened, "Sorry." Felicity looked down, "It's just not fair to be treated like that."

Well that is how we skunks stay safe, by having everyone scared of us..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa Looked at all the pets in the room and noticed that Flynn wasn't singing anymore let alone the shower running. "It looks like brother is out of the bathroom. I'm going to go talk with him for a bit." He said before slowly making his way the the bathroom and when he saw the door open but no rabbit he made his way downstairs to Flynn's room. He knocked on the rabbits door wondering if he was in there. "Brother you in there?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"But yew down't want peeple afrayd of yew, do yew," Leslie asked, wondering if he could creep around to tickle his friend and make him laugh.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla raised an eyebrow, saying

"Would could just... Get a ladder if we need to go up there, you know? I'm sure Flynn's family has one"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"So erm , I'll just , you know , go wash up for a bit , so er , see you all in a bit , sorry to bother you again Mrs.Porter" Nadia said , backing out of the room before heading into the bathroom and let the water do the work , again.......2 bath in less than an hour , that's something you don't see any foxes do everyday......
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze giggled at Piper and Lucky's story. "Man, you guys have great stories!" she commented.

Pyre walked over to Joan and held out his arm. "Flynn ran out of the bathroom and pushed me into the wall on accident." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"But yew down't want peeple afrayd of yew, do yew," Leslie asked, wondering if he could creep around to tickle his friend and make him laugh.

Oreo looks away shyly.
Well you do, when your livin' out on the wild.
You don't other predator's coming along n' eating you!
I'm pretty sure Dat would hurt a lot..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:Tesla raised an eyebrow, saying

"Would could just... Get a ladder if we need to go up there, you know? I'm sure Flynn's family has one"
Flukely stopped his building for second.

"Yeah, that works too," he said, falling into his non-French speech for a moment.

Flukely gathered up his parts and placed them all into the metal basket. He picked it up, but not without some struggling first, and carried it outside. He set it by the forest before coming back in.

"So, Tesla, what do you wanna do," he asked, French lacing his speech again.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"But your not wild anymore, are you?" Felicity looked with general concern at Oreo. "And you have us, we'll face anything together." She tried to do another handstand but fell over on her back again.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, thanks. Comes of knowing each other for so long. You two will have stories of your own one day. So... Aron and Vera, what was it like living in London? Does it look anything like the movies? Is it as posh and romantic as it seems?"

~~~~
"I'm sure it wasn't intentional. How did you hit it? From the side or end on? The cast is still in good nick so I reckon it's just jarred. Have you got some more of your painkillers? And no bother, Nadia. Catch you later!"

~~~~
"I'm in here! But it seems my spare collar isn't!" Flynn opens the door for Koa. "Have you seen it anywhere? I can't go out without it. It wouldn't be polite! And my main collar is all dirty and needs washing..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked at Flynn and shook his head. "I do not know where it could be. you can use my spare collar." He said as he looked around the rabbits room for the collar. "I dont see why it wouldn't be polite to not wear a collar. its more of a thing to keep you safe outside of the house. I dont want to to feel alone though so I'll take mine off too" He said with a smile as he took his collar off as well.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo finished his examining of the website and clicked on the 'apply now' button before heading back across the table towards the corridor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wanna hand doin' a stand," Leslie asked, offering to help Felicity up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze giggled at Piper and Lucky's story. "Man, you guys have great stories!" she commented.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, thanks. Comes of knowing each other for so long. You two will have stories of your own one day. So... Aron and Vera, what was it like living in London? Does it look anything like the movies? Is it as posh and romantic as it seems?"
"Y-yes! Very much so.. Well, at least our area was, it was all Victorian townhouses along the street.. I think it was.. Stratford or somthing? Or Kensington? Ah, it's been so long I've forgotten.." Vera said, seemingly calmer as she talked. "It was a lovely place, close to Lee's work, near a couple of parks.. We never really went out all that much though.. I wish we did, I'd of liked to have seen more.." She added, looking a little downed by the memories.

Aron gave Vera a squeeze then let her go, since they had been hugging for the whole while.. "We enjoyed out time there, it really was nice.. But I think we can have a much better time here!" He said happily, smiling at everyone. "Anyway, I'm getting a little thirsty, you want anything Vee?" He adds, placing a paw on Vera's shoulder.

"Ah, just a glass of water.. Thank you." She replies simply. Aron nods and heads over to the table to pour a couple glasses from the jug. He takes a sip of his whilst handing Vera hers. "Ooh.. That's really nice, Lemon and.. mint? Inspired.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:"But your not wild anymore, are you?" Felicity looked with general concern at Oreo. "And you have us, we'll face anything together." She tried to do another handstand but fell over on her back again.

No I'm not wild anymore.. but i'm not quite a pet yet either. I'm what the vet calls an exotic now.
but i have given up everything i had to become a pet.
I even have to go to a pet skool in the mornings, to learns hows to be a good pet. an reed, and count numbers. an spill words.. an how to walk on leash. aN,... uMMM i'm sure you git what i mean
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity got back up and dusted herself off. "Yeah, can you help me do a handstand?" She looked at Oreo, a little sad now. "Oh, do you like it, becoming a pet?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Okay," Leslie said, offering his hands to steady her when upside down.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And what, pray tell, is happening out here," Kilo said, announcing his presence on the landing as he pottered out there.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity got back up and dusted herself off. "Yeah, can you help me do a handstand?" She looked at Oreo, a little sad now. "Oh, do you like it, becoming a pet?"
Oh yes.!! I'm not going hungry..
I have a warm safe place to den at. I'm all taken care of now..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sayme for me," Leslie said, "Wif Aron and Vera and Unkle Leeroy and my frend Mr. Mercurry."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo laughed a little self-conciously as he looked on the empty landing. "Why, nothing is going on out here you silly old mouse," he told himself, "you must have been hearing things." He pottered toward the stairs.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Stratford? That's where Shakespeare was from, isn't it?" Piper queries, also releasing Lucky. "But yeah, I'm sure you'll do well here. That water is a speciality of Joan's. Could I have another glass please?" The doe grabs her glass from the table and holds it out to Aron.
"What about you guys, Pyre and Ryze? Where did you guys coem from before you came to Richmond Acres?"

~~~~
"Oh, you don't have to-" Flynn cuts himself off as the collar dangles from the corgi's paw. "Do that... Thanks though. I appreciate it... Oh, I know! I left it in my hutch! Hey, I don't think you've seen in there yet, have you? You wanna have a look? Er... Did I hurt anyone when I left the bathroom? I think I ran into someone..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

after a nice , long bath , Nadia finally dried herself off and opened the bathroom door , stepping out humming an upbeat tone

(OCC : that link will lead to a "nightcore" video , as in sped up , high tuned version of a song and a picture of n anime-style female character , just a heads up :P )
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa placed down his collar after he took it off and smiled brightly. "I dont beleive I particulary saw your hutch. I would like to see it at some point. " Koa Coughed a bit at the rabbits mention of running into someone. " You kind of bumped into Pyre. But the arm is fine."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity smiles, "That's good." She starts to do another handstand, once she is on her paws she began to wobble, Oh, please don't let me fall again.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity smiles, "That's good." She starts to do another handstand, once she is on her paws she began to wobble, Oh, please don't let me fall again.
Oreo flattens out on the ground to be a crash mat in-case she does fall over again..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:
Civilization wrote:Felicity smiles, "That's good." She starts to do another handstand, once she is on her paws she began to wobble, Oh, please don't let me fall again.
Oreo flattens out on the ground to be a crash mat in-case she does fall over again..
And Leslie reached out to put his hands on Felicity's sides to keep her upright.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo stopped as the bathroom door opened and Nadia exited. "Ah," he said, "you're <koff> looking clean and bright, my <koff> dear."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Once Felicity was fully stable she looked at Oreo and Leslie, "Yay, thank you!" She cries out while laughing. "Okay, can you help me up right?" She said after a few seconds of doing the handstand.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Stratford? That's where Shakespeare was from, isn't it?" Piper queries, also releasing Lucky. "But yeah, I'm sure you'll do well here. That water is a speciality of Joan's. Could I have another glass please?" The doe grabs her glass from the table and holds it out to Aron.
"Oh, sure!" Aron says, putting his glass down and grabbing the jug again. He carefully pours Piper her drink then sits the jug back down. "There ya go.." He finished, smiling.

"Ahm.. No, that was.. Stratford-upon-Avon. And I don't think that was actually in London.." Vera said lowly, thinking aloud. "No, it was something else that starts with an 'S'.. Oh, what was it?"

Aron strokes his chin, trying to remember too.. "Hmm.. It was like a dog breed.. one of the terriers.. Ah! Got it!" He called, snapping his fingers. "Stafford! It's Stafford Terrace!"

"Yes, yes! That's the one! That's the name of the road. It was in Kensington, near the history museum!" Vera said happily, clapping her paws together. "Thank you Aron, you know it would have annoyed me if I couldn't remember.."

Aron chuckled lightly. "Yeah, no problem! Would have bugged me too.." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "Anyway, sorry for taking the limelight again. What was it you asked Pyre and Ryze? Oh yeah, where they came from, so?" He added, turning to the cat and dog.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie gallantly helped Felicity get down. By kneeling down with his hands still up and lifting her over his back to her feet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo helped himself into his little stair lift and returned downstairs. "Ah," he said of the assemblage, "welcome, good Bucks and Does," he called aloud.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Kilo stopped as the bathroom door opened and Nadia exited. "Ah," he said, "you're <koff> looking clean and bright, my <koff> dear."
"Oh , yeah , thanks Kilo" Nadia smiled at the mouse . Seeing how he was coughing , the fox was just about to offer a paw , but Kilo didn't stop , but kelp going down the stairs instead . So , without much to do anyway , she followed him down

"hi guys" she called out to the others .
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I've got some painkillers." Pyre said, taking out his meds.
----
Ryze suddenly stopped smiling and frowned. "I don't like to talk about it." she said, rubbing her arm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely looked at Nadia, waving.

"Oh, so you're an Arctic Fox? Heh, just kidding."

Flukely smiled and brought out his claws, raking them through his messy head fluff until it was back in its control-chaos style.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Once Felicity was fully stable she looked at Oreo and Leslie, "Yay, thank you!" She cries out while laughing. "Okay, can you help me up right?" She said after a few seconds of doing the handstand.
no i can't, your going to hafta stay upsides downs..
Oreo taunts the inverted cat.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That's right," Kilo mock grumped, using a hand operated lift to get up to an eye level ledge and realising Nadia was there when he was halfway up, "pretend you <koff!> never saw me...<koff> monsieur."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Mickey wrote:Flukely looked at Nadia, waving.

"Oh, so you're an Arctic Fox? Heh, just kidding."

Flukely smiled and brought out his claws, raking them through his messy head fluff until it was back in its control-chaos style.
"yeah , I am , hi" Nadia smiled and waved back
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You have been <snf> experimenting, I see," Kilo asked of Flukely. "Anything useful?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"I was building a hot air balloon so Tesla could get onto the roof, but he suggested we use a ladder, which was a better idea. Other than that, I can't think of anything else."

Flukely suddenly felt a buzz go through him, the felling of a shock collar going through his side. He quickly yanked off his lab coat and groaned at the cause of his now frizzy leg fluff. His phone had short-circuited. Again. He sighed and rubbed his side.

"Ow. Ow. Owowow. I'm ok, it's happened before."

Flukely sighed and removed the phone carefully. He placed it in some rubber gloves he had in his pocket. He looked at his lab coat, which was now smokey and black on one side.

"If only I had an idea, right now. I-I can't think of anything, really!"

Flukely's paws went up and patted down his frizzy hair, at the same time scratching his head. It was never that didn't have an idea, and it was starting to scare him a bit.
Last edited by Mickey on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Once Felicity was right side up again she looked at Leslie, "Thank you." She looked at both of them now, "So, what else do you guys do for fun?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. Well I was close." Piper giggles. "Thanks, Aron." Seeing Ryze's discomfort, Piper decides to chang ethe subject.
"Okay. Sorry, Ryze. So... Did any of you guys see the new Hobbit movie? Oh, hi again, Nadia and Kilo. How's it going? Huh? What happened, Flukely? Are... Are you on fire?" she queries, bewildered at the smoke rising from the dog's pocket.

~~~~
"Well, I hope he's okay. Let's go grab my collar and then I'd better go apologise to him. You can put your collar back on if you want." Flynn exits his room and heads for the back door. He hopes Koa won't notice the scars on his neck that are normally hidden by his collar. He's in no mood to explain his story twice in one day.
"Come on." he calls over his shoulder.

~~~~
"Good, good. Take some of them then and if the ache doesn't subside again by tonight then you might want to see the vet again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Once Felicity was right side up again she looked at Leslie, "Thank you." She looked at both of them now, "So, what else do you guys do for fun?"
explore, dig holes, play video games, or just watch TV'z
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked at the rabits neck for a split second and adverted his eyes elsewhere before the rabbit could notice him looking at his neck. He slowly followed behind Flynn with his collar in his bag until they reached the hutch. "This seems pretty nice. It doesnt look that safe or comfortable." He said staring at the hutch. "It must be a rabit thing..."