HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by MrNeonShot »

I do. They moved in a few weeks ago. Lets head back to Flynn's house, and I'll go check on them later.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre had gone over to his dad and asked him if he could take them back to Flynn's to which Nick said yes. "Okay, my dad's going to take us back to Flynn's." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Pyre had gone over to his dad and asked him if he could take them back to Flynn's to which Nick said yes. "Okay, my dad's going to take us back to Flynn's." he said.
Cool lets get going!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, I don't know about action figures but... Don't tell anyone I showed you this, okay?" Flynn sets Kilo on his desk and then wheeling his chair over to his wardrobe, pulls out a cardboard box from the top shelf. Climbing down carefully, he sets the box on the desk, opening it to reveal a Peter Rabbit stuffed toy, complete with blue coat, dark slippers, and detachable radish on one paw. He picks up the toy so Kilo can see it, holding it gently as though it may fall apart at any moment, and indeed it looks as though it might. It's clearly been well-loved - the colour is fading and the seams are beginning to look taut, some even showing a hint of stuffing poking through. Flynn smiles tenderly at the toy, almost as one might a child, remembering many happy memories and some not so with the toy.
"Peter Rabbit was always one of my idols. Have you heard his story, Kilo? He was a naughty rabbit, never listening to his mother who warned him repeatedly not to enter Mr. McGregor's garden because his father had been killed and put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor. One day he decided to enter the garden, despite his mother's warning. He ate so many lettuces and radishes that he made himself sick and only just managed to get away when Mr. McGregor found him. He lost his coat and shoes in the process. The next day he went back again with his friend Benjamin, reclaimed his shoes and got out again before Mr. McGregor found him. Even though he was a naughty rabbit, his fortitude and resilience always impressed me. I used to dream about playing in the garden with him and stealing the radishes and lettuces right out from under Mr. McGregor's big, fat nose! Then when... When I was attacked and... Nearly died... I... I dreamt about him in hospital. He, well, it sounds silly to say, but thinking of his story gave me strength to fight back against the pain and against my injuries just like he fought the odds and beat Mr. McGregor twice and later in his life beat Tommy Brock and Mr. Todd to reclaim his cousin's kits that were kidnapped. I guess you could say he saved my life by showing me how to be strong and brave." Flynn gently sets the toy back in its box, laughing harshly.
"Ridiculous, isn't it? I mean, how could a toy, a fictional character do anything? Still... I always felt a connection somehow. I guess it was just wishful thinking..." Flynn closes the box and rests his paw on it for a moment, reflecting before stirring himself again and putting the box back in his cupboard.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, never say that, my boy," Kilo counselled. "The fiction has much to teach the fact. Why, back in my youngest days, when I was with that academic - he did not know I was there, of course, he left around a copy of a book called Tarzan when he went on holiday. Ah, such an informative book. A book of how a person could adapt to survive the world they were in. He should have died many times over but always found the courage and wisdom to adapt and survive, no matter who or what came at him." He sighed. "For the days of victory, eh?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"How far from town are we?" Blick asks Mercury. She stops and waits for Leslie to catch up before sitting on the grass. It seems like the time's gone so quick...what time is it anyways? she thinks before plopping down onto her back with her eyes closed, taking in the smells and sunshine of the clearing.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I, um, dunno," Leslie said, before copying Blick. The only difference was he occasionally cracked an eye open, just slightly, to watch her and look at the surrounding area.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"From town?" Mercury asked, tail swishing, "A few miles, at least."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It didn't seem like we went that far in the caves." Ryze commented, sitting next to Leslie.
-------
"Okay. Come on guys." Nick said, leading the pets toward his car.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

Off in the darkness beyond the river, there's a clatter and a series of naughty words in a heavy feral accent.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Argent wrote:Off in the darkness beyond the river, there's a clatter and a series of naughty words in a heavy feral accent.
noticing the sounds from the other side of the river , Nadia's ears perked up as she turned her head toward that direction
"........hm......"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"S'true," Leslie admitted, opening his eyes fully to see Ryze and the swishing tail of his mentor.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I suppose you're right. As always. Dreaming never hurt anyone and if dreams help us cope with the real world then why not dream to our heart's content?" Climbing down from the chair again, Flynn crosses back to the desk and offers the mouse his paw.
"Shall we head back into the tunnels or do you want to warm up again up here for a bit longer?"

~~~~
Piper's ears twitch and she whips her head around in the direction of the voice.
"Who's there?" she calls, trying to hid her jangling nerves and suppress her instinct to bolt.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"You know," said Ryyn taking a few steps back, "I get the feeling that this might be a bad thing."

Lucky clutched his paw around Piper's as he awaited an answer.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch climbed in the back of the car and waited for Oreo and Pyre.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo accepted the hand to resume his perch. "The leg's almost back to normal and I'm sure they're quite lost without us so I think we should head back down to them, dear boy. Especially if they've stumbled across something interesting."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

There's no immediate response, but after a minute there's another clattering and the unmistakeable sound of breaking glass. Followed by the same deep growling feral voice... quieter this time, the pets can't quite make out the words... and a faint scraping, like a shovel breaking soil.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa just continued to rummage through the pile of stuff... unfortunately not finding anything worth mentioning, just some shiny coins and some old rusty tools, all of which he found no value in. After awhile he began talking to himself. completely forgetting if anyone was nearby, or if they all just decided to leave and forgot about him. At this point he was in his one little world.

"Absolutely nothing..."
"Well at least you have free tools now"
"Yeah... free rusty tools that would probably break after one swing..."
"Well we all can't have what we want."
"I'm not saying anything like that... I just thought that there was something in here, like a piece of jewelry or something... something I could maybe use to get the money I need for my future plans... but why am I talking to you?"
"Technically your talking to yourself."
"So now your calling me crazy."
"Your calling yourself crazy."

((OOC: Sorry something came up had to deal with it.))
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch climbed in the back of the car and waited for Oreo and Pyre.

Oreo help Pyre up into the car, then climbs up into Hutch's lap.
giddy up!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"We shud go back in," Leslie mentioned, standing up by flipping his legs over his head and 'bouncing'.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Surprisingly enough, Hutch didn't complain about this seating. He lifted his paws and said Seat belts, Oreo!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ow! Not so hard, please, Lucky!" Piper begs as her paw is crushed by Lucky's fearful grip.

~~~~
"All right. We'll head down again then. Somehow I doubt they need our guidance though. Piper seems sensible enough and Nadia has the strength and guts to look after them." Switching his light on again, Flynn heads back into the tunnel with the mouse perched on his shoulder.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks Oreo." Pyre said, getting in the car. Once everyone was in and buckled up, Nick drove to Flynn's house. Once they got there, Pyre opened the door and got out and waited for the others.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ow! Not so hard, please, Lucky!" Piper begs as her paw is crushed by Lucky's fearful grip.

~~~~
"All right. We'll head down again then. Somehow I doubt they need our guidance though. Piper seems sensible enough and Nadia has the strength and guts to look after them." Switching his light on again, Flynn heads back into the tunnel with the mouse perched on his shoulder.
"True," Kilo muttered. "She's quite nice for a Vixen, don't you think?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

The digging sounds become quieter, then stop. After several minutes of silence the pets hear a somewhat affected "HellooOH? Is there SOMEone out there?"

It sounds like someone trying to disguise their voice. Someone who's not very good at it.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

(OOC: Apologies on the extreme lateness, i've been on vacation the last week and the place had relatively no internet connection)

Doc had once again zoned out for a bit, as he came back he noticed the others leaving for the car that was to take them to another pets house. Being polite but hoping not to impose he followed along and hopped in, being a little big for the car seat but was manageable. Riding along he kept thinking, wondering about all of the zone outs, not sure if it had to do with what happened a few weeks ago or not but in any case he hoped they'd stop and he could just focus.

As they drove on Doc stayed quiet and just kept a happy smile watching as the scenery changed, and before he knew it they were driving up to another house and everyone was departing the vehicle, Doc however had a bit of trouble getting out. The wolf awkwardly contorted and inched his way out to where his fur didn't catch and he didn't break anything, letting out a final sigh as he departed himself.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

After Koa had finished rummaging through the pile and having an argument with himself he noticed that everyone was gone.
"Um...hello..."
When he heard no response, fear struck his body. It was bad enough that he didn't like being underground and he was already forcing himself down there...but now he was alone. Koa just sat on the ground with his flashlight in hand.
"I'm not recovered enough to climb..."
"You're a coward."
"I'm....not...a coward."
"If your not a coward why are you just sitting here?"
"Be..because..."
"you're scared?"
"y..yes..."
Koa's eyes began to tear up when his mental barrier broke.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote:The digging sounds become quieter, then stop. After several minutes of silence the pets hear a somewhat affected "HellooOH? Is there SOMEone out there?"

It sounds like someone trying to disguise their voice. Someone who's not very good at it.
.....o....kaaay ? Nadia thought , raising an eyebrow alright , I could play along....
"stay here" she whispered to the rabbits , then quietly made her way across the river toward the voice
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Surprisingly enough, Hutch didn't complain about this seating. He lifted his paws and said Seat belts, Oreo!
Oreo squirms about as he is buckled in against Hutch..
Oooff i is trapped!
Marine Fox wrote: As they drove on Doc stayed quiet and just kept a happy smile watching as the scenery changed, and before he knew it they were driving up to another house and everyone was departing the vehicle, Doc however had a bit of trouble getting out. The wolf awkwardly contorted and inched his way out to where his fur didn't catch and he didn't break anything, letting out a final sigh as he departed himself.
Hi Mr. wOOf!
Oreo chirps, as the wolf jumps into the car with the rest of them..
wondering if the wolf was rabid or something, since he seems to keep blacking out.

hypernovatic wrote:"Thanks Oreo." Pyre said, getting in the car. Once everyone was in and buckled up, Nick drove to Flynn's house. Once they got there, Pyre opened the door and got out and waited for the others.

Oreo unbuckled the belt, scrambling across the wolfs laps to jump out with Pyre!
I'm free.. but couldn't hang out the window this ride.. :(..
Argent

Post by Argent »

Sound works strangely in caves, something far away can seem right next to you, someone nearer may have to shout to be heard, noises seem to be coming from two places at once, a whispering gallery can set up confusing chains of echoes.

The broken rocks left from whatever long-rotted construction the smugglers had built over this side of the river could hide half a dozen tunnels, and the pets can barely see a flicker of light in the distance... or was it their imagination? It's hard to tell what's going on in the darkness beyond the lighted cavern.

The feral voice speaks again, quiet, muffled, muttering to itself... only a few words can be made out... something about crazy humans. Then they hear "HelloOH? You don't need to BOTHER with me, I'm just FOSSicking about! Just taking PHOTOgraphs and leaving FOOTprints!"
Last edited by Argent on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch noticed the wolf suddenly and almost jumped. Doc! I didn't see you there, we thought you left. Are you okay? Hutch says, waiting his turn.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I... suppose so... As foxes go, that is..." answers Flynn as he follows the tunnel towards the cavern.
"I've.. certainly met worse..." he points out, still thinking of his near-fatal encounter.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, let's see where we have left them. I hear most of them." He strained. "But I don't hear Nadia or Koa."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

After some breakfast, grocery shopping, and some other shenanigans, the twins arrive in the food section of the shopping district.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa continued to sit and cower in the tunnel. Meanwhile In the food section of the shopping district Kousa was just about to order some lunch when she saw Elliot and Faust enter. "Oh hi, Elliot and Faust."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No... That's odd..." Stepping out into the cavern, Flynn greets the others.
"Where did Nadia and Koa get to?" he queries.
"We heard a voice and Nadia went to investigate. As to Koa... Oh no. He must be still down in the tunnel! We left him down there! Oh, no, I feel awful now!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Oh hi Kousa. How have you been?" The light blue jackal replied cheerfully.

Faust is on the phone with Mister Gilgan.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

urgh....freaking echoes.... Nadia thought in annoyance . She was pretty sure where the voice was coming from , but the sounds bouncing all over the place made it nearly impos-no , it WAS impossible to be 100% sure . Seeing a flickering like in the distance , she decided to quietly move toward it , while taking a deep breath and attempt a trick of her own........well , not hers , she learned it from someone else , but still
"HoW dArE yOu , PuNy HuMaNs , To HaVe CoMe To OuR dOmAiN ! LeAve , Or SuFfEr ThE cOnSeQuEnCeS!!" Her voice too echoed through the caves , making it seems like there were at least dozens of voices , but the main part of this was that it didn't sound like a fox's voice , instead a mix between a fox's voice , with something like that of a tiger , and even some hissing like a snake. Nadia knew whoever it was most likely wouldn't be fooled by this , well.....except maybe some human kids , which she highly doubt would be down here . But at least she might be able to seek out this person and she what's up with him.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, don't feel so bad, Piper," Kilo counseled. "Young Koa likes to be unnoticed at times. It enables him to work. However we had better chase him up."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie kicked a stone into the distance as he wondered if anyone was going to do anything. He winced slightly at the effect of the stone on his toes.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Human? Who're you callin' human, human? I mean... of COURSE I'm HUman! Just a HARMless splunker! Aren't YOU?"