HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper smiles back as she passes Radar the towel and turns on the taps, filling the sink with suds.
"Thank you. I appreciate it. And that's a cute little smile you got there. You should use it more often."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar shot her eyes straight to the drying rack in front of her at Piper's comment. "I-... Er-... Heh, thanks." She managed to pull out after Piper broke through her strong facade. Blushing uncontrollably she was thankful for fur, she took the towel gingerly. 'Pull yourself together Radar' she complained inwardly and internally slapped herself.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You're welcome." Piper passes Radar a plate. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel awkward." A few moments pass in silence as Piper scrubs plates, cutlery and cups and sits them in the drying rack for Radar to dry whilst the two does are lost in thought.
"Are you musical at all, Radar?" Piper asks randomly.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar picks up the plates and begins drying them. She was caught off guard by the sudden question. "Huh? Oh, not exactly. My father always said I was a great singer, I'm alright. He also taught me the basics of how to play the guitar but I can only play a few songs and read basic music." She absently dried the cutlery. "I haven't played or sang in a long time though. Are you?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Everyone says I am but I just do what comes naturally. I can play most instruments and Dad says I can sing well too. My favourite instruments are my pipes and my guitar though." Piper indicates the small set of pipes hanging from her collar.
"What kind of music do you like playing?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar shrugged. "I like the acoustic indie styles. My father was a big fan of Jenny Owens Youngs. So I know a few of them songs. So you play them Pipes eh? Maybe you should show me sometime." Placing the final cups on the counter after drying them and proceeds to clear them away in various cupboards.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka knew she had been found when the bushes behind her rustled but was stunned at the sight of a small kit. The lioness hadn't been aware that this kitten was playing.
"Err... I'm not sure, actually." Senka whispered, still feeling for some reason she had to hide.
"This is my first time doing... whatever this is." Faust and Elliot had earlier explained she had to hide, but never was it discussed what to do after you were found.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie honed his senses and trained them on the scents he didn't know. The fact that he didn't know what Jackals smelled of didn't matter as he figured he knew what everyone else smelt of and the three dog=like smells he didn't know were Dog-like smells and meant they weren't Jakkalz. So he traced the one he didn't know, only accidentally touching several strings as he went through the bushes and around the trees. He could see something tan through the leaves and wondered if that was what he was supposed to be hunting for. He came up behind it, feeling it knew he was there. Wow! It was huge! He trembled slightly. "Excuse me, miss Jakkal" he said bravely to Senka, "But now I has fownd yew, what am I supposed tew do?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeping her mind on the target Rabbit Chip weaved her way under bushes, making sure not to trip any wires this time. She grabbed a twig and, using all her strength, snapped it noisily before tossing it away and slipping off.
Roarin wrote:Senka knew she had been found when the bushes behind her rustled but was stunned at the sight of a small kit. The lioness hadn't been aware that this kitten was playing.
"Err... I'm not sure, actually." Senka whispered, still feeling for some reason she had to hide.
"This is my first time doing... whatever this is." Faust and Elliot had earlier explained she had to hide, but never was it discussed what to do after you were found.
Stryder's spun in the direction of the branch snapping just before he tripped over a string and fell into a bush, tangling himself up in the strings within. Struggling to free himself, Stryder paused thinking he heard someone speaking. Poking his head out of the bush, he scanned the foliage until he spotted Leslie crouched in a bush next to a large....tan.....mountain lion?! What is a mountain lion doing in the park?!? And Leslie is right next to it! He could be in danger!! Stryder struggled against the strings, slipping free from them and lunging out of the bush, "Leave LesLI..OOF!" The strings wrap around his footpaw like a snare, causing Stryder to fall face first in the dirt before the bushes Leslie and Senka are in. Looking up at the mountain lion nervously, "A..alone. Please don't hurt us."
Last edited by wolfbrothren on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Stryder!" Leslie called, rushing forward to help his friend, "R yew Okay?" He looked up at Senka as he tried to get Styder out of the wires. "Do Jakkalz eat Cats and Dogs?" He asked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elsewhere in the park, Chip hurried up the stairs inside the tree to get to one of her observation posts. She didn't know who'd done all the work of putting these into several trees or, indeed, why, but they'd served her well since she'd fallen off the back mudflap of a milk lorry some months back and she'd taken time to know all the paths and passages in case she needed any. And, now? She was using them for play. She arrived at the knothole and decided to be very quiet. There was a Rabbit outside...
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "speaking of far away , where do you live , if you don't mind I ask"
Doc thought for a second trying to plan through a walk from here to his house, after a moment of visualizing returned his attention back to Nadia
"Well uh from here if you take the main road back into town and take your first left then go till the second right and from there its like a 10 minute walk all the way down till you reach the end where it forms a T and my home is the corner house on the left in the T intersection. Heh a tad complicated but if you want after your free to go I can show you?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

There was a moment of silence after Senka watched Stryder lunged, stumble, and a fall. She blinked a few times, not really sure of what just happened.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Stryder!" Leslie called, rushing forward to help his friend, "R yew Okay?" He looked up at Senka as he tried to get Styder out of the wires. "Do Jakkalz eat Cats and Dogs?" He asked.
"Maybe, if their hungry enough. But you'd probably have to ask a jackal."
She then looked down at Stryder, tilting her head quizzically to the side.
"Grr." She said flatly.

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Roarin wrote:There was a moment of silence after Senka watched Stryder lunged, stumble, and a fall. She blinked a few times, not really sure of what just happened.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Stryder!" Leslie called, rushing forward to help his friend, "R yew Okay?" He looked up at Senka as he tried to get Styder out of the wires. "Do Jakkalz eat Cats and Dogs?" He asked.
"Grr." She said flatly.
Leslie looked her over as he helped Stryder out. So she wasn't a Jackal? Hmm, now he looked at her, there was something distinctly catty about her. "Kan I be yew when I grow up?". He asked hopefully.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc thought for a second trying to plan through a walk from here to his house, after a moment of visualizing returned his attention back to Nadia
"Well uh from here if you take the main road back into town and take your first left then go till the second right and from there its like a 10 minute walk all the way down till you reach the end where it forms a T and my home is the corner house on the left in the T intersection. Heh a tad complicated but if you want after your free to go I can show you?"
"well....I guess so , if it doesn't bother you or your owner I mean."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'd be glad to. I'm not really a fan of indie stuff. I like a lot of the music from the sixties through the eighties. I like a whole range of styles. We should totally have a jam sesssion some time." Piper pulls the plug and watches the bubbles swirling and gurgling down the drain. She scoops a small pawful of food scraps out of the drain and into the bin and then after washing her paws, borrows Radar's towel and dries them before wiping down the benches and hanging up the towel to dry.
"There. All done. What do you want to do now?"

~~~~
Flynn stops by Chip's tree, swivelling his ears to catch any sound and scenting the air, making his nose twitch in the manner perculiar to rabbits. Unable to detect any trace of Chip, he turns and heads back in the direction in which he'd originally heard the pawsteps.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Roarin wrote:There was a moment of silence after Senka watched Stryder lunged, stumble, and a fall. She blinked a few times, not really sure of what just happened.
"Grr." She said flatly.
Faust notices Senka, Stryder and the kitten.

He then shouts:

"Hey Senka! You can still hide if you want, the other pets haven't noticed you yet! Also, if you've seen all of them, you can stop!"

After the shouting, he masks his disappearance with the strings.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury heard a commotion from the woods and chose to investigate
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Quick, get in the car! We're going to be late!" Sabrina calls to Blick. The vixen runs To the curb and hops into her mom's VW beetle. Sabrina speeds off toward the vet.

After a few minutes, the houses thin out more and more. "We're going to a vet in the forest?!" Blick exclaims with a voice full of fear.
"Ah guess so. It'll be awright." Sabrina says reassuringly as they pull up to the office. Sabrina flops out of the car and waits for Blick to get out. "No! I'm not getting out" Blick says defiantly.
"Ugh! We don't have time for this! Now ya get outta this car right this minute, or I'm gettin the leash!" Sabrina says, completely frustrated.

After much arguing, Sabrina drags a leashed Blick inside the clinic.
"Hi, we're here for the 3:45 appointment for Blick Van Gorge. Do we sign in somewhere?" Sabrina tells the person at the counter.
Last edited by Kateleo007 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "well....I guess so , if it doesn't bother you or your owner I mean."
"Not at all."
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
"Grr." She said flatly.
Leslie looked her over as he helped Stryder out. So she wasn't a Jackal? Hmm, now he looked at her, there was something distinctly catty about her. "Kan I be yew when I grow up?". He asked hopefully.
With Leslie's help, Stryder slips his footpaw free. Pulling himself upright, he looks up at the mountain lion, "W..what is a mountain lion doing in a park?" Stryder asks the question as calmly as he could, trying to avoid angering the large creature before him.
69eist wrote:Faust notices Senka, Stryder and the kitten.

He then shouts:

"Hey Senka! You can still hide if you want, the other pets haven't noticed you yet! Also, if you've seen all of them, you can stop!"

After the shouting, he masks his disappearance with the strings.
Stryder glances over at Faust and sees him looking at the three of them. Quizzically looking back at the mountain lion, "You..uh.." He hesitates as he glances back towards where Faust was a moment ago, "..know Elliot and Faust?" Stryder shifts his weight uncomfortably, "So..uh...that must mean you were here playing...with us." He pauses a second as he looks away briefly, "Sorry, I..uh..thought that..well, you know, you...uh...nevermind." Offering his paw to the mountain lion, "I'm Stryder."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: "Not at all."
"well alright then , maybe after I get outta here you can show me where you live , perhaps after I meet Piper though..."Nadia said , then facepawed "oh for the love of....sorry , it just that it was still bugging me a bit so erm....anyway , what does your owner do ? Also in the medical stuff ?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "well alright then , maybe after I get outta here you can show me where you live , perhaps after I meet Piper though..."Nadia said , then facepawed "oh for the love of....sorry , it just that it was still bugging me a bit so erm....anyway , what does your owner do ? Also in the medical stuff ?"
Doc chuckled
"It's all good heh. Yeah my owner is a doctor in the city, taught a bit of what I know about actual human medicine."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:
serence ice fox wrote: "well alright then , maybe after I get outta here you can show me where you live , perhaps after I meet Piper though..."Nadia said , then facepawed "oh for the love of....sorry , it just that it was still bugging me a bit so erm....anyway , what does your owner do ? Also in the medical stuff ?"
Doc chuckled
"It's all good heh. Yeah my owner is a doctor in the city, taught a bit of what I know about actual human medicine."
"oh I see , well at least you and your owner share some interest , have something to talk about once in awhile "
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Senka." The mountain lion responded with a curt nod. She wondered what the dog was about to say, but didn't question it further.
"Oh, right." She then grasped the foxhound's paw in her own and gave it a firm shake.
"I almost forgot, that's a thing here."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked her over as he helped Stryder out. So she wasn't a Jackal? Hmm, now he looked at her, there was something distinctly catty about her. "Kan I be yew when I grow up?". He asked hopefully.
"Well I don't think that..." The mountain lion paused. And after some thought, and a feeling she didn't want to upset the kit, drew a small sigh.
"Err, sure kid, eat lots of rabbits and you can grow up like me."

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Roarin wrote: "Well I don't think that..." The mountain lion paused. And after some thought, and a feeling she didn't want to upset the kit, drew a small sigh.
"Err, sure kid, eat lots of rabbits and you can grow up like me."
Leslie half grinned. "Kan't do Rabbits. I's living wif two. I'll do it wif Chikkens! I'm Leslie, Miss Senka"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip, reckoning Flynn was heading back towards Elliot, raced along the branch and jumped for his head, hoping that Elliot was nearby to end this if this worked and that she had her sums right. She grabbed onto his ear as she landed on the target bonce and kept going forward and almost fell into the ear canal before stopping herself. "Afternoon, Long ears!" She called into the ravine before trying to make her way down his back. "Oh grief," she huffed, "this game's gonna kill me."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Heh, this guy must be lost in thought. Oh well, forget this guy. Now, Where did that Swewy Wabbit go to?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn yelps with surprise as the mouse lands on his head and yells in his ear, instinctively duckign and batting around his head to knock it off, and then straightening and arching his back, squirming, as it runs down his spine. He grabs at his back trying to catch the offending animal before spinning and pouncing at the movement in the leaf litter as the mouse hits the ground and tries to run away.

~~~~
"Oh, good afternoon." says the young man behind the desk, picking up a clipboard.
"According to our records you haven't had an appointment with us before, is that correct?" Seeing that it is, he hands over the clipboard and a pen.
"I'll just get you to fill out this paperwork for our records while I let the vet know you're here. Feel free to take a seat in the meantime. The paperwork is just the standard form with your details and your pet's details and medical history. If that pen isn't workign there are several more in the pot here. Make yourself comfortable and I'll be back shortly."
Sandy disappears into the back of the clinic.
"Mum! They're here!" he calls.
"Thanks, Sandy! I'll be with them in a moment."
Sandy returns to the front desk.
"The vet will be with you shortly. How are you going with the paperwork?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip laughs at the wonderful reaction as the Rabbit pounces on her location. She's still laughing as he puts a hand tight on her tail.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn yelps with surprise as the mouse lands on his head and yells in his ear, instinctively duckign and batting around his head to knock it off, and then straightening and arching his back, squirming, as it runs down his spine. He grabs at his back trying to catch the offending animal before spinning and pouncing at the movement in the leaf litter as the mouse hits the ground and tries to run away.

~~~~
"Oh, good afternoon." says the young man behind the desk, picking up a clipboard.
"According to our records you haven't had an appointment with us before, is that correct?" Seeing that it is, he hands over the clipboard and a pen.
"I'll just get you to fill out this paperwork for our records while I let the vet know you're here. Feel free to take a seat in the meantime. The paperwork is just the standard form with your details and your pet's details and medical history. If that pen isn't workign there are several more in the pot here. Make yourself comfortable and I'll be back shortly."
Sandy disappears into the back of the clinic.
"Mum! They're here!" he calls.
"Thanks, Sandy! I'll be with them in a moment."
Sandy returns to the front desk.
"The vet will be with you shortly. How are you going with the paperwork?"
"Thank ya, hun." Sabrina says as Sandy hands her the clipboard.
Sabrina fills out everything to her knowledge (she genuinely thinks Blick has had her annual shots for the last two years, though Blick hasn't); when she's finished, Sabrina give Sandy the clipboard back. Meanwhile, Blick has made several origami cranes that fly almost like paper airplanes. Blick begins battling the cranes by throwing several of them into the air and batting them across the room.
"Blick! You behave yoself! I've taught you bettah than this. Now clean up this mess! Sabrina scolds her.
"Yes, mom..." Blick says, and she cleans up the cranes.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Got you!" grins Flynn, also laughing, as he hoists the mouse up onto his paw, being careful not to damage the fragile tail.
"So you're the one who was playing with the jackals. I'm Flynn. Nice to meet you. Well played, by the way. You nearly had me."

~~~~
Samantha emerges from the back room.
"Good afternoon, Miss Van Gorge. I see you've found good use for our flea treatment flyers. Why don't you both come through and we'll see what we can do for you. May I? Thank you." After indicating and collecting the paperwork from Sabrina, Samantha leads them down the hall towards the consult room, checking over the peperwork as she goes.
She stands aside to let her clients enter the room first and then enters behind them, shutting the door as she goes.
"It seems that you haven't been to see a vet for... quite some time actually, according to the paperwork. Is there anything in particular you wanted to talk to me about while you're here, either of you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Got you!" grins Flynn, also laughing, as he hoists the mouse up onto his paw, being careful not to damage the fragile tail.
"So you're the one who was playing with the jackals. I'm Flynn. Nice to meet you. Well played, by the way. You nearly had me.
"Thanks muchly" Chip said, dusting herself off, "I'm Chip. I kinda live here so I joined in. Have you lived here long?". She asked, trying to keep his attention.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot notices the commotion caused by Chip. He then sets up some snares with his strings around them.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I mean," Chip continued in a loud tone of voice as she saw Elliot laying his traps behind Flynn, "I've not seen you around before and I've seen most. I'm sure I'd remember YOU."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"No thank you, Ill be fine, I just want to know when I can leave."
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar watched Piper finish clearing up while she leaned back against the counter. "How about you show me around the shop?" Slickly sliding away from the counter, walking close to Piper's side.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I've only been here, what, three days now, I think. Why me in particular? Do I have some distinguishing feature? And why are you raising your voice? I think you're covering something. You are working with the jackals after all. I'm going to guess... one of them is behind me, isn't he?" Flynn's grin broadens and he suddenly spins around a hundred and eighty degrees, making sure to steady the mouse with his other paw so she doesn't go flying.

~~~~
"Well let's take a look at you and see how you're doing, shall we?" Paul very gently and carefully shifts Kousa off Koa, trying his best not to wake her, so he can examine the smaller dog. Unhooking the stethoscope from around his neck he listens to the corgi's heart and breathing sounds and then checks his mucous membranes, pulse and temperature.
"I'm not sure if you or Kousa are aware but there was a bit of an incident while you were under, so I want to make sure you're completely stable before I send you home." he explains while he works.
"Well, everything is looking pretty good at the moment so I'm happy to release you tonight. I'll give Mr. Porter a call in an hour or so to tell him he can pick you up and I'll give you one final exam before that to make sure I'm satisfied. Do you still feel drowsy or weak at all? Anaesthetics and sedatives like we've given you can often have residual effects which is part of the reason I've been keeping you in."

~~~~
"Alright." Piper leads the way down the stairs, her limp beginning to return now that the excitement is over.
"Where do you want to start? There's a lot of stuff to look at down here. We could start by looking around at all the stock and getting to know your way around the shop front that way or we could do like an induction where I show you all the working areas of the shop and what we do and where the important and useful gear we use is... Up to you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder's ears twitch as he hears more strings playing, "Well, I'm going to try and find Elliot or Faust." Stryder scans the bushes before returning to the hunt, listening carefully for the pawsteps of the two jackals.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie said goodbye to Miss Senka and took off in the direction he'd seen Faust. He didn't look like a Cat or a Dog to Leslie. He HAD to be a Jakkal!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Well," Chip said in response to Flynns question about distinguishing features, "you have the look of smartness and ti... Whaulp!" she added as he saw through her tricks and spun around. She gripped onto his thumb until the movement stopped.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar followed Piper and stared at her blankly. "Er..." She continued to stare at her, not sure what to say. "Sorry, I've been out of the civilized world for a while. I am quiet... Lost... About these things." Voice cracking slightly as she felt like an idiot. "Heh... You must think me barbaric." She stroked the string of her bow across her chest awkwardly.
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

69eist wrote:
Lifio13 wrote:Rusty gave a small laugh. This was going to be a very fun game.

"I'll take this way!" He called, taking off in towards another set of bushes, which he was fairly certain he heard the sound of string coming from.
"Well well, here's a tiny looking fellow. Let's see how good he is then."

Elliot pulls some strings that sound that bushes surrounding the Yorkshire Terrier.
Rusty twisted around. There were sounds of strings all over the place. Diving for the nearest bush, he tripped over string to find nothing.

Quickly getting back up, the dog glanced around once more before continuing in the direction he was originally heading in.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre ran around looking for the jackals. Ryze ran in the opposite direction. "Where are they?" Ryze asked herself.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT