HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie, deciding demonstration might be better than an explanation for which he doesn't quite have the words anyhow, trotted up to Cleo. "Miz Cleo," he asked, putting on a grin he hoped was friendly but probably showed too many teeth, "dew yew kno of any gaymes we can plae?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"erm.....what are they talking about ?" Nadia asked Kilo and Flynn , since the others seem to be wrapped in their own things too much to even notice them , and the fox had no idea what is going on anymore
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"They seem to be discussing playing sports, dear <koff> lady," Kilo said, trying to move away. "It probably involves science and things blowing up, from these <koff> two and their past escapades."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity looked at Oreo as Leslie trotted off, "How long have you been friends?" She asked shuffling her foot into the ground.

Dexter watched as Leslie came up to Miss Cleo, he decided to sit back and see what would happen.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie, deciding demonstration might be better than an explanation for which he doesn't quite have the words anyhow, trotted up to Cleo. "Miz Cleo," he asked, putting on a grin he hoped was friendly but probably showed too many teeth, "dew yew kno of any gaymes we can plae?"
I'm sorry.
I have no idea of what kind of games you animals play?
Maybe mister Dexter knows of something..

Civilization wrote:Felicity looked at Oreo as Leslie trotted off, "How long have you been friends?" She asked shuffling her foot into the ground.

We met dis morning, when we were down in the tunnels under the town..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"They seem to be discussing playing sports, dear <koff> lady," Kilo said, trying to move away. "It probably involves science and things blowing up, from these <koff> two and their past escapades."
"wouldn't that be kind of dangerous ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:I'm sorry.
I have no idea of what kind of games you animals play?
Maybe mister Dexter knows of something..[/color]
"If Mr Dextur does, yew cud alwaes play wif us, if yew like?" Leslie tilted his head to watch her expression with curiosity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo tutted and walked in a circle. "It is, it seems, often the danger that attracts the players. <Koff> A foolish thing in sports."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"They seem to be discussing playing sports, dear <koff> lady," Kilo said, trying to move away. "It probably involves science and things blowing up, from these <koff> two and their past escapades."
"It does not! I left all of my mixing chemicals at home! This is the parachute that I used on my balloon."

It was at this moment that Flukely realized he had fallen back into talking without the accent (because his creators are lazy) and cleared his throat. He mumbled a few things in French, though had no intention of using the accent right now. He needed to be understood if he was gonna explain the rules.

"Flynn, Nadia, Kilo. We are playing parachute volleyball. It has nothing to do with science of blowing things up. I'm extremely scared of unplanned anyway."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"er.....I don't play human sports , and isn't the point of volleyball is to not let it fall down to the ground ? having a parachute would make it too easy right ?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity looked awestruck at Oreo, "What tunnels?" Her curiosity and sense of adventure got to her and she was eager to hear of this unknown place to her.

Dexter sat forward in his chair, after watching them play tag he thought a game of wits would be a fun follow up. "How about a game of hide and go seek."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Dun that wif two," Leslie said. "Three's gud. But what abowt Five?" He kept his hands behind his back so they couldn't quite see him counting on them.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity looked awestruck at Oreo, "What tunnels?" Her curiosity and sense of adventure got to her and she was eager to hear of this unknown place to her.

They start under this rabbits house, an go everywhar!
Oreo looks up to see Cleo shaking her head NO!
But Ummm.. I don't thinks i'll be allowed to go int them again..today.
Ever..
Umm Ever.. (sigh)
Civilization wrote:Dexter sat forward in his chair, after watching them play tag he thought a game of wits would be a fun follow up. "How about a game of hide and go seek."
We haf already played seek and go hide,
Then go watch a movie or something in your little outside house..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not quite, Nadia. The aim of volleyball is to make the ball hit the ground on your opponent's side. I think that's the aim here too except instead of using a net and our paws we're using a parachute." Flynn picks up the mouse and passes him to Koa.
"Here. I shudder to think what would happen if you tried to play, Kilo. Would you mind looking after him, Koa?"

"Heh. I'd have insisted you be on my team anyway, Lucky." Piper smiles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"erm....hm....." Nadia muttered , crossing her arms and tilting her head , obviously having a hard time imagine how this game would work .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sownds good," Leslie said, trotting back over to the Skunk Kennel base.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo accepted being handed over to Koa as the game assembled itself.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa takes Kilo and puts him on top of his head do that he has more room to move around and so that he can watch the game. "Sure I can watch him. Volleyball isnt easy to play with injuries let alone being short. So either way I cant play this game."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Maybe next time, hmm <Koff>, little brother?" Kilo said as he sat himself between Koa's ears. "After we <kff> invent you some stilts, eh?" He chuckled.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity looked at the skunk and then at the doghouse, "You have movies in there!?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's biggur than it luks, Felicity," Leslie explained, giving her a slight smile and exposing a couple of his sharper teeth.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity looked at the skunk and then at the doghouse, "You have movies in there!?"

If'n the movie iz on U-tube..
We'z can watch it.

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It's biggur than it luks, Felicity," Leslie explained, giving her a slight smile and exposing a couple of his sharper teeth.
You saying my house is a T.A.R.D.I.S. ??
If'n it is, i don't know how to make it move..

Oreo grins, showin' his needle sharp teeths!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity looked at both of them, "Can I see!?" She looked at both of them again and noticed their smiles, she decided that it must be a them thing and smiled showing her upper two incisor teeth.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie chuckled. "C'mon," he said as he headed back to the kennel. "Teef, teef, teef, teef," he sang as he skipped along.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely cleared his throat with a smile.

"The rules for this game are few. If the ball goes passed the edge of a teams side, it's a point for the other team. You cannot let go of the trap at any time during gameplay. That's literally all I can remember so let's play!"

Flukely filled a deflected beach ball with air and tossed it into the tarp, giving the first shake.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity looked at both of them, "Can I see!?" She looked at both of them again and noticed their smiles, she decided that it must be a them thing and smiled showing her upper two incisor teeth.
sure you can's!
Showing more of his teeths!
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie chuckled. "C'mon," he said as he headed back to the kennel. "Teef, teef, teef, teef," he sang as he skipped along.
Oreo goes into the train station dog house.
Gets a remote and turns on the TV monitor up on the wall.
He then gets out an notepad device, boots it up.
With his long claws clicking on the screen, he makes it's screen appear up on the TV monitor on the wall.
He finally boots up the YouTube App.
What movie do you wanna look for.
He asks..
An your going to haf to tells me howl to spell it. the movie name that is.
It only sometimes knows what i'm looking for..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Mickey wrote:Flukely cleared his throat with a smile.

"The rules for this game are few. If the ball goes passed the edge of a teams side, it's a point for the other team. You cannot let go of the trap at any time during gameplay. That's literally all I can remember so let's play!"

Flukely filled a deflected beach ball with air and tossed it into the tarp, giving the first shake.
"maybe I'll just watch for a bit" Nadia said , backing out so she wouldn't get into anyone's way
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nah, come on, Nadia! I need you on my team!" Flynn encourages, watching the ball roll towards him. "So, Flukely, can I do this?" he grins, booting the underside of the tarp with his knee so that the ball arcs away from him. Piper unfortunately turns her head at just the wrong moment and the ball bounces off her nose, sending her glasses flying. Fortunately they land unbroken on the grass beside the gravel drive. Still, the doe is virtually blind without them.
"Ohmigosh! I'm so sorry Piper!"
"It's okay, Flynn. No harm done. At least it wasn't you this time, Lucky! Er... Did anyone see where my specs landed?" Carefully lowering herself to her knees, the doe shuffles her paws through the gravel, picking up and then discarding a stick after the short inspection required to identify it as not-glasses.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"To your left and forward a little, <koff!> dear Piper," Kilo called.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie thought of a question that had been bugging him for the last minute. He couldn't be sure if he knew the answer or not but... "Wat's a TARDIS?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity was busy thinking of any movies, The Adventures of Milo and Otis came to mind, but she was hesitate to say anything. Leslie's question was a welcomed distraction, she looked at Oreo, "Could you search it?" She was now curious to what a TARDIS was.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I think I'll just watch too, for a little bit." Tesla said, sitting down on the grass and relaxing in the sun
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie thought of a question that had been bugging him for the last minute. He couldn't be sure if he knew the answer or not but... "Wat's a TARDIS?"
It's a blue box, dat the doctor rides in.
It can goes anywhere..

Civilization wrote:Felicity was busy thinking of any movies, The Adventures of Milo and Otis came to mind, but she was hesitate to say anything. Leslie's question was a welcomed distraction, she looked at Oreo, "Could you search it?" She was now curious to what a TARDIS was.

Oreo taps his claws on the notepad, an up on the TV monitor a very old, black and white TV show starts playing..
Doctor Who Ep1 An unearthly child.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Nah, come on, Nadia! I need you on my team!" Flynn encourages, watching the ball roll towards him. "So, Flukely, can I do this?" he grins, booting the underside of the tarp with his knee so that the ball arcs away from him. Piper unfortunately turns her head at just the wrong moment and the ball bounces off her nose, sending her glasses flying. Fortunately they land unbroken on the grass beside the gravel drive. Still, the doe is virtually blind without them.
"Ohmigosh! I'm so sorry Piper!"
"It's okay, Flynn. No harm done. At least it wasn't you this time, Lucky! Er... Did anyone see where my specs landed?" Carefully lowering herself to her knees, the doe shuffles her paws through the gravel, picking up and then discarding a stick after the short inspection required to identify it as not-glasses.
"And this is why I don't play sport" Nadia muttered , kneeling down next to Piper to help the rabbit find her glasses "Where is it Kilo ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Just behind that small divot, Nadia," Kilo called, pointing from Koa's head to a point just to Nadia's right.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks, Kilo. Left and forw-" Piper freezes as she feels a crunch under her knee and hears a sharp snap. "I think I found them..." Shifting her knee, the doe picks up the glasses and one lens falls out, cracked into three jagged shards.
"Oh, darn. Darn darn darn!" Sliding the frames back up her nose, she finds they still fit okay.
"I can see from one eye at least. This is going to muck up my depth perception though... I'd better put this glass in the bin. I'll need to call the vet and get a new pair made. No need to go in though. They have my prescription already on file." Carefully picking up the glass with her claws, the rabbit heads for the house.
"I'll be back in a moment. I might have to umpire rather than play though. I don't think I can catch a ball like this."
"Piper. I'm so sorry. You have to let me pay for those."
"Oh, it's okay. It was an accident and I was the one that actually broke them."
"Yeah, well, I insist. It wouldn't have happened if not for me."
"Well, then, we'll have our owners negotiate something." Piper disappears into the house and returns a few moments later. Due to her depth perception being out of whack though, she misjudges the stairs and stumbles forwards, flailing her arms and hoping someone will catch hr before she breaks her other lens.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"WOAH !" Nadia yelled , and before she could even think , already running toward Piper , hope to catch the rabbit in time .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie thought of a question that had been bugging him for the last minute. He couldn't be sure if he knew the answer or not but... "Wat's a TARDIS?"
It's a blue box, dat the doctor rides in.
It can goes anywhere..

Civilization wrote:Felicity was busy thinking of any movies, The Adventures of Milo and Otis came to mind, but she was hesitate to say anything. Leslie's question was a welcomed distraction, she looked at Oreo, "Could you search it?" She was now curious to what a TARDIS was.

Oreo taps his claws on the notepad, an up on the TV monitor a very old, black and white TV show starts playing..
Doctor Who Ep1 An unearthly child.
Leslie jumped at the crash of thunder in the titles ((there is one in the pilot episode)) but, after a few minutes, was engrossed - even though he wasn't quite sure about things like 'transister raydios' and 'his tory'.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, no, Piper!" Kilo called as she fell. He wished there was more he could do...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Piper!"

Flukely yanks off his lab coat and begins running. He jumps, throwing his front paws out and starting to run on all fours. He passed Nadia and only hopes he can catch her in time.
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

serence ice fox wrote:"WOAH !" Nadia yelled , and before she could even think , already running toward Piper , hope to catch the rabbit in time .
"Piper," yelled Lucky dashing forward. Unfortunately in his attempt to be heroic he didn't notice a rock on the ground, which he promptly tripped over, slamming right into Nadia.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie jumped at the crash of thunder in the titles ((there is one in the pilot episode)) but, after a few minutes, was engrossed - even though he wasn't quite sure about things like 'transister raydios' and 'his tory'.
Felicity fell back on her tail with the sudden sound of thunder but sat there looking up at the television. She couldn't make heads or tails of it but could tell that this was really suppose to be good, if only she could figure out half the stuff they talked about. But Leslie appeared to be enjoying it so she wouldn't be a bother by asking a bunch of questions.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla yelped indistinctly as he scrambled up to his feet and towards where he predicted Piper would land, trying his best to weave his way through the ruckus and catch her. However, he too tripped, falling squarely where he intended to catch the rabbit
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely, who was too far ahead to be part of the falling and had been calculating as he ran, saw Tesla tumble passed him. He dug his front claws into the dirt, hopefully not tearing up too much of it, and began to skid sideways. He ended with one half of his body over Tesla and his back stretched out enough to catch Piper.

"That hunting academy taught me that. Swing your back out to catch falling birds."
My characters!