HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

furryovrlord

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by furryovrlord »

"ehhehehehe! s- sorry about that miss hazel.. my mother called me in for dinner.. i only just managed now to escape the house unseen.. my parents are very protective." he blushes bright at hazel and scratches his head nervously "didn't mean to just vanish on you"

he approaches hazel then when he is close enough he whispers in her ear "i might be... i could show you a little something, i- if you want that is.."
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:"ehhehehehe! s- sorry about that miss hazel.. my mother called me in for dinner.. i only just managed now to escape the house unseen.. my parents are very protective." he blushes bright at hazel and scratches his head nervously "didn't mean to just vanish on you"

he approaches hazel then when he is close enough he whispers in her ear "i might be... i could show you a little something, i- if you want that is.."
Hazel pretended to have a scandalized look in her eye.

"Crimson...in public? With everyone watching?"

She couldn't help a snicker, and hoped that would let him know that she was teasing, and knew what he really meant.

"Seriously, though, that sounds cool. I wouldn't mind seeing sump'n."
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Lyd acceditally overhears Crimson and Hazel's conversation. What the heck are they talking about?
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

He blushes brightly at her playfull nature, admiring her opened and casual attitude secretly wishing he could be the same "there is really only one trick i know.. but.. well, i'll give it a shot" he grabs he by the forearm and pulls her over closer to his house so he doesn't get spotted outside by his parents. "i, i kinda invented this trick out of boredome.. here goes.." he closes his eveys for a moment and tries to remember exactly how he did his trick then his eyes dart open "be prepard to be mystified young lady" with a vigorous flick of his wrist a single rose with a very long stem appears in his paw. he holds it out triumphantly "HAHAHAHA! I DID IT! YEAH!!!!.. i- i mean, i did it."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:He blushes brightly at her playfull nature, admiring her opened and casual attitude secretly wishing he could be the same "there is really only one trick i know.. but.. well, i'll give it a shot" he grabs he by the forearm and pulls her over closer to his house so he doesn't get spotted outside by his parents. "i, i kinda invented this trick out of boredome.. here goes.." he closes his eveys for a moment and tries to remember exactly how he did his trick then his eyes dart open "be prepard to be mystified young lady" with a vigorous flick of his wrist a single rose with a very long stem appears in his paw. he holds it out triumphantly "HAHAHAHA! I DID IT! YEAH!!!!.. i- i mean, i did it."
Hazel WAS mystified. Not that he made a rose appear out of thin air, anyone could do that--but that it was a rose in particular.

"How'd you know?" she said. "The rose is my favorite! Rich red color, but prickly thorns too. You ARE the Crimson King--I am duly impressed!"

She took the flower as though she had permission--not to keep, but just to look at more closely. Her eyes seemed to glaze over as though she were hypnotized.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"y- you can keep it miss hazel.." he says with a very brigh blush "c-consider it a token of our friendship" he smiles at her and scratches his head nervously

"y- you're actually my first ever f- friend.." he looks down to the dirt
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:"y- you can keep it miss hazel.." he says with a very brigh blush "c-consider it a token of our friendship" he smiles at her and scratches his head nervously

"y- you're actually my first ever f- friend.." he looks down to the dirt
"Aw, thanks!" said Hazel, gently punching him in the arm. She was genuinely touched. "No one's ever given me a gift before. Except for--well, never mind. That doesn't count anyway."

She chuckled at his shy nature. "If we're going to be friends, you can drop the 'Miss,'" she said. She didn't tell him, but while it was cute to begin with, now it made her feel like a schoolteacher.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"o- of course miss.. I- i mean Hazel" he smiles, not used to speaking so casually. as he is talking with hazel he notices lyd, looking over at them. "huh? d- do you know that dog over there Hazel?" he asks her rubbing his arm where she punched
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron looked over at Bianca, examining every feature of the cat. He couldn't help but smile as he stared at her.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:"o- of course miss.. I- i mean Hazel" he smiles, not used to speaking so casually. as he is talking with hazel he notices lyd, looking over at them. "huh? d- do you know that dog over there Hazel?" he asks her rubbing his arm where she punched
"I've seen him, but I don't think we've actually met formally."

She turned to Lyd. "Have you been SPYING on us?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd noticed his "unintentional" spying had been discovered. "Wha-, Who, me? I-I No!"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Lyd noticed his "unintentional" spying had been discovered. "Wha-, Who, me? I-I No!"
Hazel laughed. "It's all good. We weren't talking about anything private, like our conspiracy to take over the world."

Speaking more seriously, she said, "Don't believe we've met. The name's Hazel. Hazel Nut. And I'm guessing you don't know Crimson here."
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

he waves shyly to him and hides behind hazel a little bit "h- hiya"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Oh, uh, heh, no, I don't believe we've met. I'm Lyd, Lyd Vysemo."

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"Oh, uh, heh, no, I don't believe we've met. I'm Lyd, Lyd Vysemo."

he comes out from behind hazel and approaches Lyd cautiously. he extends his paw for a shake "i- it's nice to meet you sir"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd shakes the new dog's paw. "It's nice to meet you too, Crimson, was it?"

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Lyd shakes the new dog's paw. "It's nice to meet you too, Crimson, was it?"
"yes, it is" he smiles and bows politely after shaking his paw, his tail clearly seen wagging as he does "say, Lyd? Hazel? you two want to see something really amazing?" he says to them both excitedly
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Lyd shakes the new dog's paw. "It's nice to meet you too, Crimson, was it?"
"yes, it is" he smiles and bows politely after shaking his paw, his tail clearly seen wagging as he does "say, Lyd? Hazel? you two want to see something really amazing?" he says to them both excitedly
"More amazing than making a rose ex nihilo?" said Hazel. "Count me in for that."

She put the rose in her mouth, as though prepared to dance a tango, and grinned (not unlike a dog with a bone in her mouth).
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

he giggles and rushes off then he returns with some big, shiny bowl like objects that up close are actually open faced helmets "my parents bought these for me because i begged them for days! hehehe they are based on a fourteenth century design" he holds one out to Lyd and the other to Hazel
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:he giggles and rushes off then he returns with some big, shiny bowl like objects that up close are actually open faced helmets "my parents bought these for me because i begged them for days! hehehe they are based on a fourteenth century design" he holds one out to Lyd and the other to Hazel
Hazel looked at hers. "Cool...."

She tried hers on, but deliberately put it on backwards so that she couldn't see.

"My name is Don Quixote," she said in a monotone voice, wielding the rose as though it were a weapon of some kind. "Take me to your leader."
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

he playfully flicks the outside of the helmet to make it ring "hehe! you are such a silly cat hazel!"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd takes the helmet and nearly drops it and falls on the ground. "What's this thing made of, lead?"

RP Characters
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:he playfully flicks the outside of the helmet to make it ring "hehe! you are such a silly cat hazel!"
Hazel shook her entire body, not stopping even when she removed the helmet.

"Whuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu...." she said. "Suh-uh-uh-uhm-wuh-uh-uhun a-a-a-a-answer tha-a-a-a-at pho-o-o-o-o-on-n-n-n-n-ne...."

It was all pretense, she was just having fun with it. She was glad that Crimson was more at his ease now.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Possibly," Aaron said jokingly, trying to get into the conversation.
Last edited by Dr. Prower on Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

he giggles and smiles at hazel then turns to Lyd and now Aaron too "it's made of some kind of stainless steel i do believe.. hehe. not very authentic but they still keep your head safe.." he points to the massive dent in Lyd's helmet "that was caused by my mom when she was messing around with dad, they dress up like medieval people and go fighting in tournaments for fun"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

No way!" Aaron grinned. "That sounds so awesome! How often do they do stuff like that?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Dr. Prower wrote:"Possibly," Aaron said jokingly, trying to get into the conversation.
"Whaa- pet out of nowhere!" he jumped.

RP Characters
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:he giggles and smiles at hazel then turns to Lyd and now Aaron too "it's made of some kind of stainless steel i do believe.. hehe. not very authentic but they still keep your head safe.." he points to the massive dent in Lyd's helmet "that was caused by my mom when she was messing around with dad, they dress up like medieval people and go fighting in tournaments for fun"
Hazel quit kidding around to listen to this.

"Get out of town," she said. "And take a bus. Your mom and dad dress in armor and fight in tournaments?"

This was getting cooler and cooler. Crimson was proving to be a far more interesting character than she'd given him credit for.

She laughed when Lyd jumped. "Another magician, I see."
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Dr. Prower wrote:No way!" Aaron grinned. "That sounds so awesome! How often do they do stuff like that?"
he giggles at lyd and blushes bright at all the attention he is getting "about once a month.. sometimes they do it every week they take me along too. oooh are their feats fun! medieval food is sooo yummy!!"

he blushes and whispers to hazel "i'm still gnawing on the bone from last week"
Last edited by furryovrlord on Sun May 30, 2010 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:No way!" Aaron grinned. "That sounds so awesome! How often do they do stuff like that?"
he giggles at lyd and blushes bright at all the attention he is getting "about once a month.. sometimes they do it every week they take me along too. oooh are their feats fun! medieval food is sooo yummy!!"
"What kinds of medieval treats are there?" said Hazel, thinking she knew some of them but wanting to be perfectly clear on this.

She put her rose in the helmet, holding the latter upside-down as though that were what it was meant for. Love, not war.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Yeah, cause I would love to try some of it," Aaron added.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ChewyChewy wrote:
furryovrlord wrote:
"What kinds of medieval treats are there?" said Hazel, thinking she knew some of them but wanting to be perfectly clear on this.

She put her rose in the helmet, holding the latter upside-down as though that were what it was meant for. Love, not war.

"well.. last week there was a really big honey cake. there was two things for the main a giant tuna and a wild boar"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron's mouth began to water. "Honey cake? That sounds pretty good. And I love fish."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Oh," Lyd's stomach growled. "Please don't talk about food."

RP Characters
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Stop making me hungry!" said Hazel. "You've GOT to take me to one of these tournaments. That's an order."

She was smiling as she said it--she had no authority over him--but she very much wanted to be privy to this appetizing yarn of his.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"Y- YES ma'am! i'll smuggle you in my doggy cage the next time we go!" he giggles and scratches his head "so, uhh, you guys wanna see some more cool things?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Dr. Prower wrote:Aaron looked over at Bianca, examining every feature of the cat. He couldn't help but smile as he stared at her.
Bianca noticed Aaron examining her, and she became very nervous now that someone was paying attention to her. When he joined the other's conversation, she relaxed slightly. She decided to join the conversation, "Th-that sounds very interesting." She said, sincerely.
----------
Winch listened to their conversations, "Fighting tournament? Awesome! My dad owns a weapon store! He said something about selling replica swords to people that go to those things!" Winch said, trying to join the conversation.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:"Y- YES ma'am! i'll smuggle you in my doggy cage the next time we go!" he giggles and scratches his head "so, uhh, you guys wanna see some more cool things?"
Hazel didn't comment on being called "ma'am" (she wasn't that old), but instead on the latter.

"Smuggle me into your doggy cage? You're just full of flirtatious talk, aren't you?"

More seriously (but not entirely seriously), she said, "I forbid you to stop showing us cool things."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"And I second that!" Aaron said, his tail wagging from excitement.
Last edited by Dr. Prower on Sun May 30, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

ChewyChewy wrote:
furryovrlord wrote:"Y- YES ma'am! i'll smuggle you in my doggy cage the next time we go!" he giggles and scratches his head "so, uhh, you guys wanna see some more cool things?"
Hazel didn't comment on being called "ma'am" (she wasn't that old), but instead on the latter.

"Smuggle me into your doggy cage? You're just full of flirtatious talk, aren't you?"

More seriously (but not entirely seriously), she said, "I forbid you to stop showing us cool things."
"Hmm, what about me?" Lyd climbed to his feet.

RP Characters