HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

LovingCorgi

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa stops playing with the toys, when he saw the officer come in. Feeling slightly embarrassed he didn't make any eye contact with Friday. "Well I was just exploring the forests, because my owners were gone and there was nothing for me to do in a glass shard filled house. But anyway I heard a gunshot, which sounded like a shot from a tranquilizer gun, and when I climbed one of the trees; I saw a Pine Martin, Horse and a Wolf. The wolf being injured." Koa stopped for a second to catch his breath. "After that I went to gather some medicine in order to treat the wolf for any serious things that couldn't have waited till he got to the clinic. Although when I got there I noticed he was just knocked out, so I wasn't much help." Koa noticed that he was drifting away from the point. "Anyways, if your wondering how I got hurt, I wasn't shot or anything. I just fell off a cliff after helping the wolf. But when I saw the Husky come in, she looked as if she was shot by a tranquilizer, she would have more information than me." He began to stare out the window. "Will that be all officer, if so can you send the doctor or someone who can call my owner in here." At that he smelled someone familiar and soon heard someone yell down the hall "KOA, WHERE ARE YOU!!!" Koa froze when he heard the voice and knew exactly who it was, and quickly hid under the covers. Leaving the officer confused as to what is going on.

Before she yells...

Kousa comes running into the clinic and runs blindly past the receptionist. she didn't know which room he was staying in but, she was willing to barge into every room to find him.She searched every cupboard or cabinet in the clinic, until she finally snaps and yells. "KOA, WHERE ARE YOU!!!" She then decides to check the rooms, finally using her brain, and it just so happened that she was heading right for his room.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Slow down, uh, sir. There was some kind of accident at your house? I'll get the address from Mr. Walton later. I've already spoken to the horse about the wolf. Was that the pine martin they keep at the shelter here? I'll add it to my list of... ah, thank you sir, that sounds like your owner now."

Meanwhile, outside... Cinnamon looks up to see a frantic husky looming over him.

"If you're looking for a corgi, I can't keep them straight, one of them is in room one talking to the Ranger, and the other is being looked after by Mum, I mean Mrs. Walton. You better wait, humans can be funny about being interrupted. Sandy grabbed me by my scruff and threw me out, the nerve! And I was just looking for my bag, I need my camera you see!"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

In the room...

"Um....that's...not my owner..." Koa began shaking in terror. "My...owner would... never come to see me. And...no....there's always...glass shards on the floor."

Outside the room...

Kousa was starting to get impatient but at least she was near him. "Fine I'll wait...they better not take forever."
Argent

Post by Argent »

Sandy is less physical with an obviously angry dog, so he doesn't grab Kousa by the scruff... he just walks up and displays typical teenager politeness.

"Hey you, we can't have unaccompanied pets back here. If you're not checked in, you need to wait in the lobby. We're all kinds of busy now, but Mom or I will be out in a little while. There's another dog out there you can play with."

Cinnamon perks up at that reminder.

"That's right, we can go play with Rusty. I'll get some snacks, he's gotta be getting hungry. That's OK, right, Sandy?"

"OK, Cinnamon, you can raid the goodies cupboard, but be sure you keep those dogs out of our hair. Lobby or your room, only. I gotta go help Mum with the corgi."
Last edited by Argent on Mon May 06, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I like games and food." Kousa said, completely distracted from the long wait.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Shortly we find Cinnamon, Rusty, and Kousa ensconced in Cinnamon's room with a stack of games (with most of the pieces intact, even), and a collection of doggie-jerky and a raw egg for the egg-sucking weasel.

Meanwhile, Officer Friday finishes his interview with Koa and finds himself waiting for one of the other dogs to become available.
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"So..." Rusty said, pausing while he chewed a bite of doggie jerky,"What are we going to play, Mister Weasel?"

The yorkie wagged his tail in excitement. Whatever they all ended up playing was going to be fun!
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla remained relatively quiet until he was handed off to Samantha, "So, uh, you're Samantha? Where are we going?" He squeaked
Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's Mrs. Walton to you, and we're going to have a look at your eyes.... sit here, hold your head steady..." and after he's deposited on a bench a stream of warm clean water sprays over Tesla's eyes. "Don't want to ask questions you've already been asked, but we're busy this morning, and I don't have the story at all. So tell me what happened..."
Last edited by Argent on Sat May 04, 2013 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis sat hunched over at the edge of her bunk, contemplatively positioned to where her elbows met her knees, and her paws clasped together before her imperiously cold muzzle. The stoic husky also spent a considerable amount of time facing a mirror, standing no less than five feet away from her.

“Just… what is the matter with you? Not only did you fail to think twice about checking the weather forecast,” she scolded herself, “but you had to put that pet’s life in danger, too?”

“Are you really that senile and clueless? What if he’d gotten hurt, o-or…”

Travis shook the thought away. She couldn’t bring herself to visualize such a traumatizing ordeal, nor the consequences that may have followed.

“You really are pretty pathetic,” she soon added to her pile of self-inflicting insults, her solemn gaze dropping away from the mirror.

Beside her lied a worn-down black collar with an owl tag, a Gatsby cap, and loose change amounting to seventy-four cents -- all firmly stacked on top of one another in an orderly fashion. All of these things were, as a matter of fact, hers. All but the cap, which stood out the most as it towered all of the other possessions. It was also perplexingly tidy and stainless, as if it was taken and vigorously polished in a desperate manner. Almost as if it, too, withstood the scorching heat of a thousand suns, or had been lost and steam-rolled during a mosh pit – which, even though it would have amounted to a proper burial instead, in her book, nothing would ever deserve such a fate.

She’d left these items behind, later to be reclaimed and properly taken care of in her idle time. In their stead, however, were a cerulean ballistic vest, a dark blue visor-donned service cap, and a black nylon K-9 collar with a licensed identification badge. These were features that had summarized the splitting image of a hard-boiled, fully-licensed officer. A K-9 officer, that is, and newly-appointed in the area, too.

A knock shortly came, interrupting Travis’ train of thought, as well as her steely, and callous glaring.

“Travis, buddy,” an austere, and low-tone voice erupted energetically, “you ready to head out?”

Officer Gideon G. Willingham, an officer appointed as her partner and handler, had been waiting patiently outside with a parked police cruiser sitting in the driveway while Travis reveled in judging the sad, helpless husky sitting before her.

“Of course,” she soon responded stoically, but ambitiously, rising to her paws.

On her way out, her overall representation was depicted as a polar opposite to her former self-pitying, and vulnerable state. It became clear that she had, once again, abandoned and rejected her own identity, entirely fixated on donning the façade of Travis Hoffman.
Last edited by Rhyzer on Sun May 19, 2013 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

After taking a few wrong turns ("I really must get a map") Flynn eventually finds himself back in Freedom Drive and at his front door. After flattening himself into the hedges beside the driveway to let the removalists' truck pass he hops nimbly up the steps and into the house.
"Flynn. Perfect timing. The removalists have just left." John points to the living room which is stacked high with boxes and furniture. "You can start carrying your stuff across to your room or out to your hutch if you like."
Flynn looks at the maze of piles and stacks in the room. "Sure thing, Dad. That's if I can find any of it..." He spies his dark green suitcase leaning against a chest of drawers and hauls enough boxes out of the way for him to roll it into his bedroom. He pulls out a few books and other bits and bobs and arranges them on the shelf in the corner. As he does he notices a nail protuding a few milimetres from the side of the shelf. Not wanting to catch himself on it he pushes it back in. As he does so he hears a small click and then the floor swings open underneath him, dropping him into darkness.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc listened to the man and hearing that the human thought it was just "Bad timing" infuriated him. He perked his ears up and stood up trying to resist clutching his chest. He walked over to the gate and gripped onto it looking back and forth as the man left the room trying to find a way to get out but after a quick inspection he realized it was useless.

"Coward" He muttered to himself.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Moving day, a day of new opportunities. It was his Dad who had wanted to move to the place known as Richmond Acres. Both Ryyn and his Dad had arrived earlier that day at their new house. Ryyn himself was sitting under a tree in his front yard as the movers and Dad carried various things like chairs and tables into the house. Ryyn payed them little attention as he read from his book. He casually looked up at the sky as a bug landed on his book. "Wonder what kind of pets will be around here, I've only met a few before." He mutters this to himself as he looks back at the book.
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Argent wrote:"That's Mrs. Walton to you, and we're going to have a look at your eyes.... sit here, hold your head steady..." and after he's deposited on a bench a stream of warm clean water sprays over Tesla's eyes. "Don't want to ask questions you've already been asked, but we're busy this morning, and I don't have the story at all. So tell me what happened..."
Tesla was a little shocked at his hand let's cold demeanor, so he obeyed silently, trying to not make sound as the uncomfortable sensation of water on his eyes, "Oh, well, near the beginning I'd the storm, lightning struck really close to where I was and I think it kinda burned out my eyes? Or something, I didn't give it much thought, I wax too busy being terrified." The corgi mumbled. "Speak up, pup." And tesla did, "It sounds like your eyes were damaged by the light..." Samantha took a pen light to peer into Tesla's eyes, "But it's more likely that you're in some kind of shock. Your eyes look fine, it's in your head." The woman said with a sigh
~~~
Mercury laid in his bed for a while, quietly content. He reviewed the previous day and what had happened. The cat eventually rolled out if bed, "I wonder what happened... Last night." Mercury spoke aloud, forgetting that his owner was gone for a few weeks, "Maybe one of the others'll know.." He continued, fixing his collar as he padded out if his home
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Mister Friday" Samantha calls loudly enough for everyone to hear, "You can come talk to this corgi, now!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna with some effort, leaned herself back and reclined on her elbows. The florescent light felt like it was buzzing above her and she squinted.
"My everything hurts..." She complained, sounding almost childish.
"And wait..." She tilted her head over to look at the person in the white coat.
"Your not Doc, Doc is..." She searched around the room, shifting her weight from one arm to the other as she looked behind and around her to find the wolf.
"Hey, where is he? Tesla, where's Doc?"

Meanwhile...
For awhile nothing happened, the cabin was quiet. The man in the fisherman's hat had not come back yet. And nothing happened.
Until...
There was a window on the opposite wall of the cabin, a stereotypical square, four panel window. It was cracked around one edge and dusty from unuse and age. But more importantly, behind that window, outside, was the figure. A mountain loin with bright green eyes, waving frantically, as if trying to get a certain wolf's attention.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

closes his book as he looks around at the other houses. "I could of sworn that Dad said there was other pets around her. Maybe they like staying indoors all the time like him..." His ears quickly flick downward as a crash sounds from inside followed by his Dad yelling at the movers. From the sounds of it, they were going to need a new lamp to go with the new home.

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Roarin wrote:Zanna with some effort, leaned herself back and reclined on her elbows. The florescent light felt like it was buzzing above her and she squinted.
"My everything hurts..." She complained, sounding almost childish.
"And wait..." She tilted her head over to look at the person in the white coat.
"Your not Doc, Doc is..." She searched around the room, shifting her weight from one arm to the other as she looked behind and around her to find the wolf.
"Hey, where is he? Tesla, where's Doc?"

Meanwhile...
For awhile nothing happened, the cabin was quiet. The man in the fisherman's hat had not come back yet. And nothing happened.
Until...
There was a window on the opposite wall of the cabin, a stereotypical square, four panel window. It was cracked around one edge and dusty from unuse and age. But more importantly, behind that window, outside, was the figure. A mountain loin with bright green eyes, waving frantically, as if trying to get a certain wolf's attention.

After a while and no intrusion from the poacher Doc hit the gate and slumped down mad that there was no response but he had an odd sensation like he was being watched. He turned and scanned the room hoping for some retaliation from the poacher but his sight caught onto a window where an odd mountain lion was waving at him, he thought for a second it was the cougar from before but he soon realized this mountain lion was female, he got back up and looked the lioness. Seeing that he couldn't get out he just looked at her and shrugged.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

With a cry of shock Flynn drops four feet onto a staircase and tumbls over and over until he lands heavily at the bottom. Groaning, he lies stunned for a few minutes before gingerly picking himself up and examining his surroundings. The small amount of light filtering down from the trapdoor high above shows him that he's in a narrow, stone-walled passageway thick with dust and ancient cobwebs. The rusted remains of a bracket beside his head which would once have proffered a torch now only hold the scraps from countless spiders' dinners. A small, dry mouse skeleton lies slumped in a crack between two stones.
"No way!" breathes Flynn before coughing, gagging and sneezing on the dust cloud stirred up by his rapid descent. Turning, he stumbles hurriedly up the stairs and back into his room. After clearing the last of the dust from his lungs, Flynn ponders what to do with his discovery. The temptation to explore is irresistable. But first he should do some research and preparation. Plans of the house would be handy. And he'll need a flashlight and some string in case of branches in the tunnel. "A mask would be good too," he thinks, sneezing again.
Flynn decids that a trip to the library will be his first step. "I should find out what to expect before I go tramping around down there." He pulls the trapdoor shut using a rope which hangs under the floor beside it, and then, crossing the room, catches sight of his barely recognisable reflection in the wall-mounted mirror. "But first, a shower." he thinks.

After his shower he borrows the map of town from John and heads out to find the library. It doesn't take him long. The kindly librarian shows him to the local history section and points out a few tomes which might be relevant. Flynn thanks her and then settles down to begin his reading.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

In a desperate attempt to get away from the noise he starts to walk throughout the town. His Dad had given him permission earlier so he shouldn't get in any trouble. It wasn't long however that he found himself moving towards the library. When he entered through the entrance the librarian gave him an odd look before looking away. "Wow big place here..." Ryyn says this quietly to himself to not disturb what ever readers there might be. With an eager wag he starts to pad between the rows of books, that is before he bumbs into Flynn.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Engrossed as he is in his research, Flynn doesn't hear the dog approach. He jumps, dropping the book, and starts to bolt before managing to bring his natural instincts in check. Trying to calm his racing heartbeat he smiles sheepishly and hops back to the dog and his book.
"Sorry, I didn't hear you there. Surprising really." he jokes, gesturing to his large ears. Sticking out his paw he continues. ""My name's Flynn, by the way."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Watches in confusion at the rabbit's initial reaction to him, surely he isn't that scary, right? He nods in acknowledgement of the long ears the rabbit sports. "Well I'm not exactly the loudest dog so it's understandable I suppose." He rubs his head while reaching out to shake the smaller paw with his spare paw. "I'm Ryyn, nice to meet you, so are you looking for a good book?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You too." Flynn replies, shaking the paw which envelops his smaller one. "Actually I'm doing some research into the old house I've just moved into. Mum, Dad and I only got here yesterday, you know. We're in the big, old place down the end of Freedom Drive."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

frowns a bit at the unfamiliar names. "Well er, I just moved here today, I'm not sure where everything is, on another note did you want me to help? My dad loves old buildings like castles and stuff, it might be some fun research." He lets his tail wag a bit as he looks at the books surrounding them.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocky sticks his head out his stall gate to look into moonbeams stall..
So.. what was THAT all about.
The paint asks, after the Rangers leave his stall..
My group of pets was attacked out in the woods.
What.. you mean that you really were allowed to run loose?!! An didn't just escape?
Yep, predators an all..
Your one Mucho loco horse
I have been hearing that a lot..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn pulls the map out of his collar. "I've borrowed a map of town from Dad. I can get the librarian to photocopy it if you like. It's got everything on it."
He indicates the small stack of books on the stool next to him. "You can help if you like. I'm looking for the original plans for the house or anything on its history or the history of the surrounding neighbourhood."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn pulls the map out of his collar. "I've borrowed a map of town from Dad. I can get the librarian to photocopy it if you like. It's got everything on it."
He indicates the small stack of books on the stool next to him. "You can help if you like. I'm looking for the original plans for the house or anything on its history or the history of the surrounding neighborhood."
Looks at the map for a moment before nodding his consent. "A map would be most helpful for me." He looks over at the rabbit after he gathers half of the pile of books. As they start to walk over to the librarian he speaks up. "So um what are the other pets around here like? Are they all scared of dogs like me? I never pictured myself as scary before."

Argent

Post by Argent »

The big human helped Zanna sit up, and talking quietly to her said "It's OK, girl, you're safe now. I'm Mr. Walton, and I'm a vet... they call me "Doc" too, like your friend. The rangers are going to go out looking for him in a little while, after you've told them what happened to him, but right now I need to help you, but you have to help me do it."

Pausing now and then to let her respond, he went on "Do your muscles hurt, or your insides, do you feel sick like you want to throw up, do you have a headache? How do your pads feel, your nose?"

And then, "Do you remember what happened? Did you fall or get hit by something? You're not obviously injured, though someone shot the horse you were were riding on they seem to have missed you. Did you maybe eat some food you weren't sure of, or that someone you didn't know gave you?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, I'm not scared of you - you just startled me, that's all." Flynn reassures Ryyn. As he hands the map to the librarian who wanders off to copy it he continues. "As for the other pets, I only had a chance to meet some of them briefly out in the woods last night but there wasn't really a chance for proper introductions or get-to-know-yous. It was quite the adventure really." Accepting the map back from the librarian, Flynn passes a copy to the dog and then as he heads back to the desks near the shelves he relates the tale of the previous night's escapade.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun May 05, 2013 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, I'm not scared you - you just startled me, that's all." Flynn reassures Ryyn. As he hands the map to the librarian who wanders off to copy it he continues. "As for the other pets, I only had a chance to meet some of them briefly out in the woods last night but there wasn't really a chance for proper introductions or get-to-know-yous. It was quite the adventure really." Accepting the map back from the librarian, Flynn passes a copy to the dog and then as he heads back to the desks near the shelves he relates the tale of the previous night's escapade.
Nods gently only partially listening, he keeps an eye on the librarian up to the moment when they come back with the original map and the copy of it. "Well I'm sorry that I caused you such a fright, I'm not used to talking to other pets you see." His ears perk up at the mention of the woods as the photocopy of the map is handed to him. "You went into the woods? Isn't it supposed to be dangerous out there? You know, like with some feral animals and all that." He listens quietly as the tale is woven for him.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Is it? I had no idea. There was a wolf out there but he wasn't a feral - he had a collar. There was a tame pine marten too by the name of Sixtoes who's the vets' pet." Seating himself at the table, Flynn starts pouring over the books again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Ryyn quickly lowers his ears in mild fear of the wolf being mentioned. "A wolf?! Being a pet, but but that's er... I got nothing." Confused and unsettled he sits next to the rabbit as he helps pour through the books, most of which seemed like the history of the town. "Just a bunch of old history I suppose."

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa's Ears perked up when she hears Samantha call out to the officer, and immediately stands up and races over to to Samantha. She looks inside the room and notices Tesla. "You're not Koa" she said disappointed "Although if you're not Koa then..." She looks at the other room, and at that moment she started to walk towards the door. When she opens the door she yelled "Ha! Found you." Koa was caught off guard. When he saw Kousa, he darted over to the corner and sat in fear waiting for what was going to happen. "Come on if you're going to do it get it over with"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury wandered through the deserted streets silently, occasionally adjusting his satchel. Eventually he ran across an interesting building, a library. Craving a good read, the cat padded inside and spotted a few other animals. Mercury made his approach
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

While walking around this unfamiliar town Pyre and Ryze find the library. They walk inside to find other pets, and go over to meet them.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

'Well..." Zanna thought for a second, placing her hands next to her on the table to support herself as she leaned back on them.
"I just feel achy all over and my head doesn't feel right." She shook her head to emphasize the point.
"And my paws feel tingly and numb." She shrugged.
"I don't think I ate anything... But I think I remember something pricking me in the back of the leg." She beamed, smiling and swaying her legs back and forth off the edge of the table.
"But other than that I feel great! How are you?"

After seeing that Doc had noticed her she pressed her face to the window and looked inside, observing the interior and probably looking out for the poachers. When she saw none she put put up her index finger in a "hold on one sec" signal and darted away from the window.
A few seconds later he heard someone knock on the wall behind him.
"Hey, you. Hello?" Apparently the walls weren't very thick.
Last edited by Roarin on Mon May 06, 2013 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"*yawn*....how long have I been out?"the white fox asked , having just woke up inside a small truck driving down the quiet street of Richmond Acres , still can't believe she would've ever agreed to this whole settle down thing.
"not long enough for your health, if you still have any left to begin with."a man in his early 30s in the driver's seat answered
"this is a horrible idea , why did I even agree to this?"
"cause you need it , and you know that."
"no I don't ! the only thing that I need is to find her as soon as possible!"
"And what would that be any good if you two meet while you're on a sick bed?"
"not this again ! IT WAS , JUST , A STUPID HEAT STROKE!"
"yes cause we all know "heat stroke" is when you fell into a coma and dehydration for 3 days"
"everyone gets sick"
"not that kind of sickness"
"Whatever ! I don't even know why I keep staying with you anymore"
"you do know how ironic that sounds right?"
"what's so ironic about it ? you're the troll and I'm the victim here"
"then how come I have a girlfriend and you can't even find one boy?"the man asked , with a grin full of humor across his face
"you really wanna die ? this early , in the morning? You're lucky Ventorum is in the back."
"I thought that thing can't harm the innocents ?"
"you're NOT innocent !"
"aaand we're here" he said as the truck stop in front of a small two story house near the town center
"*sigh..*well gotta hand it to you it *is* a nice house , not that I care or changing my mind"
"suuuure you're not , but anyway , the stuff I bought are already inside , so care to check it out?"
"hm...."the fox suddenly frowned .
"what's wrong?"
"not sure , something , just can't tell what....just open the back of the truck for me"
"sorry Nadia , not this time"
"WHAT!?I'm serious Josh!"
"so am I , look I'm not saying you're being paranoid or anything , even though we both know that's soooo the case--"
"say what?"
"nothing , as I was saying , yes there might be something a bit not right , I mean things like that happen all the time , but that doesn't mean you have to be on your guard all the time , especially not on your first day in a new town."
"It IS because I'm new that I don't know what to expect and be on my guard in case I have some unwanted "attractions" "
"and the best way to avoid those kind of attractions is carrying a stone double spear on your back while walking around town ? riiiiiiight !"
"you-for the love of--AAARRRRGGGHHHH ! YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET THIS ! FORGET MEETING NEW NEIGHBORS TODAY THEN , THANKS TO YOU I'M NOT IN THE MOOD ANYMORE ,OR YOU CAN DO IT ALONE ,JUST BRING VENTORUM TO MY ROOM , I'M GONNA GO HIT SOMETHING IN THE WOOD"
"hey you got mad ! This means I won the bet right ?"Josh called after Nadia between his laughs
"WHATEVER!" ,and with that she stomped off heading toward the forest
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon May 06, 2013 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn flips his ears up vertically as he hears the three cats enter and keeps a wary eye on them over his book as they approach. You never can be too careful when it comes to strange cats - Flynn has learned that the hard way.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

Doc Walton digs through the thick fur in the back of Zanna's leg, but even with the husky playing "warmer" and "colder" he can't be sure he's found anything. "It's possible something bit you, and you've had a bad reaction to it, but I'm not seeing any inflammation... I'd have to shave you to be sure, and you probably don't want that. Do you feel up to talking to the rangers about what happened to your friend?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa closes his eyes so that he doesn't see the expected punch coming at him, but instead there was no punch, instead he felt something squeezing him. When he opened his eyes he saw Kousa crying and her arms were wrapped around him. "How could you get yourself hurt like this Koa, you know how your owner is..." She said as tears continued to flow from her eyes. "I know you can heal yourself, but it doesn't work that way here." Koa was really confused about the sudden reaction, but at the same he felt like an idiot making her worry about him. "I'm sorry... but you should know the way I am, even though my owner is the way that he is, I would still be curious as to what is going on." Koa wiped away her tears. "When I saw someone hurt, I couldn't just leave him be, knowing that he was hurt. And actually I made some friends here, because of that wolf I decided to help." Koa tried to wrap his short arms around Kousa. "Besides you used to be the same way. Always hurting yourself because you were protecting me or anyone that was smaller than you." Koa had trouble saying the next set of words that came out of his mouth. "I was trying...to be...like ...you."

They sat there in the corner for awhile and Koa remembered last nights conversation about his owner. He yelled for Samantha "Did you have any luck with my owner? I'm not expecting him to change his mind though."