HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CyberDragon

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"We all are, mate." John tells Flash. "You're quite the acrobat, aren't you? I think you missed your calling in the circus."
"What's a circus?" He asked as he flipped over backwards and stood on one hand-paw.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "How 'bout back to y'all's owner?" suggests a grizzled, black and white sheepdog, leaning on the wooden fence with an amused grin on his face. "Or at least somewhere far away where y'all cain't bother mah sheep no more."

The dippy skunk shakes out again..
Naaaa, they would just make me take another bath!
besides, i haf no idea which way they might be..
You wanna be my new owner??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie found himself downstairs in the antiques shop and, once again, sought out the music box that, so often, reminded him of mom and turned it on to listen to the tune.
---------------------------------------------------
"I'm a Mouse, Mr Brookley," Chip admitted, "My imagination is quite small anyhow."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka was about to let herself out when she saw the injured vixen zoom past her. “Wuh-?” She watched her leave before glancing back at Kandi.
Fetch?
Instinctively she got into a sprinting stance and began rushing for the door before turning around. “No dog jokes! When I come back!” She yelled, disappearing through the door moments later.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Mostly, anyway. I have a cracked rib from where I got kicked, hence the pain pills. But other than that I'm okay." Piper affirms, hugging the buck.
"But... Could I maybe stay at your place tonight, please, Lucky?"

~~~~
John listens to the vet's assurances before answering Flash.
"Well, it's a big show in a huge tent with all kinds of talents on display. They have acrobats - people that do flips and jumps and tumbles and handstands like you, fire eaters, elephants, lions, tigers, clowns, tightrope walkers, trapeze artists, all kinds of things!"

Joan keeps stroking Flynn's head absently and glances at the elderly mouse.
"You okay, Kilo?" she queries, looking more for support for herself than anything.

~~~~
"Nope. You'd never make a good sheepdog. Now git goin' back ta town. It's that way."

~~~~
"Maybe so, young er... young er... young Flip, but in my experience mice have some of the biggest hearts of all creatures."

~~~~
Easily overtaken by the cougar, and far outstripped by the vixen, the nurse stops and lets the animals continue the chase on their own. She doesn't take her eyes off her patient though.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Huh." Flash said. It honestly sounded... kind of boring to him. Mostly because he didn't know what most of those things were. "I've heard of elephants and tigers. Lions keep trying to eat me out in the forest only to get thrown by Deus, so I can't really imagine someone doing a show with them that would get more exciting than what I live pretty much every day. I don't know what the other things are."

When Flynn addressed him, at least, he thought he did, Flash smiled. "Thanks."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm? Oh," the old Mouse remarked sourly, "just thinking, dear lady. For so long I've fought for equality and peace to nearly have it found in my last year. Andthen, todaay..? The silo destroyed with so few survivors, Flynn shot, Nadia collapses...
With the exception of the death of my wife, this is probably the worst day of my life... and I know I met yo, Flash. No offence is meant.
"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's Chip, sir," she corrected, "but you're right, we are brilliant."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"None taken, Kilo." Flash responded. "Just try to keep up hope. There's still the group of mice I saw headed south today. There might have been more groups headed in different directions that we didn't see. And if they're headed south toward the river, they'll be safe. Wild predators don't usually go there."
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Mostly, anyway. I have a cracked rib from where I got kicked, hence the pain pills. But other than that I'm okay." Piper affirms, hugging the buck.
"But... Could I maybe stay at your place tonight, please, Lucky?"
"Ah, the old cracked rib. It'll heal up nicely, don't worry. He smiled at her question. "Do you even have to ask?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Nope. You'd never make a good sheepdog. Now git goin' back ta town. It's that way."

How do you know? i haf never tryed to heard sheep..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Roarin wrote:Senka was about to let herself out when she saw the injured vixen zoom past her. “Wuh-?” She watched her leave before glancing back at Kandi.
Fetch?
Instinctively she got into a sprinting stance and began rushing for the door before turning around. “No dog jokes! When I come back!” She yelled, disappearing through the door moments later.
Nadia ran surprisingly fast for an ill fox, and somehow even faster after she got into the woods, but still not as fast as Senka. When the lioness about to catch up to her, Nadia suddenly stopped and darted in a different direction behind the bushes
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So," Nola demanded, "when can I go home, Docette?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Remind me to show you on the computer some time, Flash." John suggests.

Joan carefully picks up the old mouse and gently hugs him to her bosom.

"They'r'appy in heaven, Kilo. An' Mary says h'lo an' she misses you. An' Toby says thanks f'r'y'r kindness. He he knows wha' youdid." Flynn slurs, referring to Kilo's late wife, and to the kitten slain by the silo mice many months ago. Neither of whom has Kilo ever mentioned by name.

~~~~
"Er, Chip, right, sorry. So, er, where are you living at the moment? I'm sure I can provide board if you need it."

~~~~
"Well, it is polite." Piper grins. "We should probably get going. Dad'll be beside himself."

~~~~
"That depends on how well you heal. Maybe a day or two, maybe up to a week. How are you feeling at the moment?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash tilted his head to the side. "Hmm? Who's he talking about, Kilo?"
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

It could almost be said that Kilo looks...hollow at this latest piece of news. He's tearing up. "Mary... was my wife," he sniffled. "Lost to me many years ago. So, so, many... Toby was a Kitten I failed." He swallowed hard. "He'd... he'd found the silo and, in his exuberance, had caused the end for a few.. few of us. Including some of my own family... I never told Flynn those names. I, uh, failed to defend Toby because... because I'm ot sure I wanted to win that day and Scratch ended him. I've carried that weight for a long time." He sat down. "A long, long, time." He looked up, his facial fur slick with tears and emotion. "How can he have heard those names?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It would be much appreciated, sir," Chip said, "the house the Jackal's own has run out of food."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Crummy," Nola said.
"So normal, then," Thomas translated.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Probably, I nearly was beside myself."

"Yeah, but that's normal for you."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka’s momentum unfortunately didn’t afford her the luxury of making such sharp turns and had her crashing into a different bush and splitting out a few leaves. “Nadia! Come back! They just want to help!” The lioness growls, continuing the chase.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"He knows y' tried. Met 'em in m'dream." Flynn continues.
Joan and John look at each other and then John clears his throat as he passes Kilo a tissue.
"Ahem. Well, uh, we didn't want to worry you, Kilo, but... He lost a lot of blood... It was touch and go for a while..."
"Yeah... I... I think you already know how he knows... Are you okay, Kilo? Can we help you somehow?"

~~~~
"Oh, so you cleaned them out and now you're coming for us? Hang on - what happened to the jackals? How come they ran out of food? Is everything okay over there?"

~~~~
"Hmm." the nurse frowns. "On a scale from one to ten where one is nothing and ten is the worst pain you can imagine, how would you rate your current pain level, Nola?"

~~~~
"Hey, he's my boyfriend! Only I get to tease him!" Piper jokes, leading Lucky and Ryyn out into the car park.
"I don't know how you did it though. I'd have gone mental if it was you that was kidnapped, Lucky."

~~~~
A certain red fox is about to chow down on a struggling squirrel when he spies the vixen and cougar charging into the woods.
"It's your lucky day." he whispers to his prey, chucking the poor rodent over his shoulder. He rolls onto his belly and crawls under the bush, reaching out a paw in an attempt to grab Nadia's ankle as she passes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, yes, yes," Kilo said distractedly before shaking his head. "I mean, um, no, no. I'll...
just take a moment or, um, so...
" He sat down on Joan and dabbed his face with the tissue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, the boys went looking for their parents with the humans they owned. I'm concerned for them, of course, but I can't do anything about them." Chip listened. "I can hear music," she said as Leslie played the music box downstairs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Worse pain don't come on physical, Nurse," Nolda maintained. "But a five on the physical."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um, yes, yes," Kilo said distractedly before shaking his head. "I mean, um, no, no. I'll...
just take a moment or, um, so...
" He sat down on Joan and dabbed his face with the tissue.
Flash was speechless. He could think of nothing, and had no idea how to respond except for to hop over to Kilo, put an arm on his shoulder, and try to comfort the old mouse.

-------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:A certain red fox is about to chow down on a struggling squirrel when he spies the vixen and cougar charging into the woods.
"It's your lucky day." he whispers to his prey, chucking the poor rodent over his shoulder. He rolls onto his belly and crawls under the bush, reaching out a paw in an attempt to grab Nadia's ankle as she passes.
Meanwhile, in the forest, Deus was waiting for Flash to get back from visiting his friend. The great bear was snacking on some wild raspberries he found, when suddenly something small and fuzzy thumped him in the side of the head. Puzzled, he looked to the side and pulled the dazed squirrel off of his shoulder, wondering where it came from. Deus looked around and saw some familiar faces and smelled familiar scents. Two of them he knew from the rail yard, the third he recognized as the fox he caught chasing Flash earlier. The bear put the squirrel into the empty knot of a tree and padded over as quietly as his massive form could to stand behind the wild fox. He tried to stay out of view of the other two for now. He wanted to see what was going on.
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Hey, he's my boyfriend! Only I get to tease him!" Piper jokes, leading Lucky and Ryyn out into the car park.
"I don't know how you did it though. I'd have gone mental if it was you that was kidnapped, Lucky."
"Well, I nearly did," admitted Lucky, "But I had help. For instance, Ryyn gives good, calming back rubs.

Ryyn nodded as if this was a well known and indisputable fact.

"Still, I think if you were missing for a minute more I would have lost it."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote:Senka’s momentum unfortunately didn’t afford her the luxury of making such sharp turns and had her crashing into a different bush and splitting out a few leaves. “Nadia! Come back! They just want to help!” The lioness growls, continuing the chase.
The vixen's only response was a glance. The pursuing creature was neither familiar to her, nor was it important. The voices were calling, and she had to g-
Hlaoroo wrote: A certain red fox is about to chow down on a struggling squirrel when he spies the vixen and cougar charging into the woods.
The lousy trip landed the distracted fox on her stomach. She didn't had time to realize it was there, but she now knew where it came from. Enraged, the fox pushed herself back up as quick as spring, and in the same motion, pounced on the bush that dared to cost her precious time, her jagged, bloodied claws out stretched, her sharp, long teeth shown, killing, their only intent, as it was of the loud, maddening scream accompanied them.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The two foxes in the bush, if they could detect it through the turmoil of Nadia's attack, might feel the ground shake as the two tree trunks that were Deus's legs stomped forward toward the bush. The bear looked down, annoyed, before reaching into the bush with both clawed paws to pull the two foxes out and apart. Senka would possibly recognize Deus as the bear that was with Flash earlier at the train yard.
-Champion Motto

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Oh carp...”. Senka grumbled, rushing towards the bush the fox disappeared into. She could hear snarls and biting and scratching... But just as she began sprinting she stopped in her tracks, a lumbering beast suddenly appearing in her tracks. Thankfully it was someone she’d seen before... though she wasn’t sure where...

Ah... umm, make sure you hold onto...”. She looked between the two foxes. “Both of them...”. Deciding neither was up to no good.

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Kandi goes in to check on Flinn..
Hey there rabbit, feeling all ready to hop to it yet?

Checking her watch... Senka should have been back with the vixen by now, i guess her hunting skills are degrading.

meanwhile, Oreo has finally gotten off of the sheep ranch, marching down along county line road..
I wonder which county i should be in..?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh. Hi Kandi! I feel good!" Flynn grins. He attempts to give Kandi a thumbs up but looks confused and concerned when the sling gets in the way.
"Huh. 'M stuck! ... W... Why'd they tie me up? That's really mean!" he whines, trying to find his other paw in order to pull at the sling, and tangling his IV and oxygen lines slightly.

~~~~
"Do you want me to get you some privacy?" Joan asks Kilo, gently stroking his back with a finger.

~~~~
"Really? I don't hear anything." Richard answers, instinctively patting his pockets in case it's his mobile phone ringing.

~~~~
"Okay." the nurse heads to the bench, returning a few moments later with a new plate of food, a pill and a cup of water.
"Here you are. Have the pill and wash it down and then you can eat as much as you like. The pill will help with the pain but this one won't make you dopey like the other medication you've had."

~~~~
"Heh. You're telling me! If I'd been missing a minute more I'D have lost it! Er..." Piper looks around at the car park, not recognising the vehicles save for Kandi's truck and Sam and Paul's cars.
"Where'd you park, Phil?"
"Ah... A cop gave me a lift. I didn't think about how we'd get back. Guess I'd better call a taxi."

~~~~
"Oh carp." Were his face not furry the fox would have gone pale. As it is, his ears go right back and his tail tucks more firmly between his legs than it ever has before as he awaits his fate.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," Kilo mused, the touch bringing him back to the world. "Oh, sorry. No. No need for that my dear. There's a lot of solitude coming but not yet, Joan. And you stop fidgeting," he added, directing the last to Flynn with a slightly louder tone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, it's coming from downstairs," Chip offered. "I think the Kitten's playing with a music box."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks, Docette," Nola griped. "Thomas can pay."
"So gratifying.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote:Oh carp...”. Senka grumbled, rushing towards the bush the fox disappeared into. She could hear snarls and biting and scratching... But just as she began sprinting she stopped in her tracks, a lumbering beast suddenly appearing in her tracks. Thankfully it was someone she’d seen before... though she wasn’t sure where...

Ah... umm, make sure you hold onto...”. She looked between the two foxes. “Both of them...”. Deciding neither was up to no good.
Deus grunted and gave a nod, indicating he heard as he reached into the bush.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh carp." Were his face not furry the fox would have gone pale. As it is, his ears go right back and his tail tucks more firmly between his legs than it ever has before as he awaits his fate.
Deus pulled the wild fox out from the bush. He held the fox up to his face and growled. "You chase friend. You hit face with thrown squirrel. You have death wish?" he asked while still fishing around in the bush for the other fox.

-------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh. Hi Kandi! I feel good!" Flynn grins. He attempts to give Kandi a thumbs up but looks confused and concerned when the sling gets in the way.
"Huh. 'M stuck! ... W... Why'd they tie me up? That's really mean!" he whines, trying to find his other paw in order to pull at the sling, and tangling his IV and oxygen lines slightly.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm," Kilo mused, the touch bringing him back to the world. "Oh, sorry. No. No need for that my dear. There's a lot of solitude coming but not yet, Joan. And you stop fidgeting," he added, directing the last to Flynn with a slightly louder tone.
Flash rushed over to Flynn. "Hey! Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself!"
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh. Hi Kandi! I feel good!" Flynn grins. He attempts to give Kandi a thumbs up but looks confused and concerned when the sling gets in the way.

~~~~

Oh that is just so you don't pull your wire leds off, or break the IV needle.
So stop squirming around..

She looks out the door..
An so you don't run out on your vet bill like the vixen did..
She grins..
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. You're telling me! If I'd been missing a minute more I'D have lost it! Er..." Piper looks around at the car park, not recognising the vehicles save for Kandi's truck and Sam and Paul's cars.
"Where'd you park, Phil?"
"Ah... A cop gave me a lift. I didn't think about how we'd get back. Guess I'd better call a taxi."
Lucky reached into his collar and pulled out his wallet. He looked in and sighed. "Well, I don't have any cash on me. Ryyn?"

"Think the cab driver would accept some gum?"

"That's a no. Sorry Phil, guess you have to pay the full thing."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hearing the authoritative tone and the concern in his friends' voices Flynn goes still, reassured by John's hand on his shoulder.
"You're not tied up, Flynn. It's a sling to keep your arm still so you don't pull the stitches out, that's all."
"Oh... W-why do I have stitches?" he asks as the vet removes his oxygen mask.
"You don't remember?"
"I... My head is fuzzy... Issa blur..."
"That's just the painkillers. You just relax and focus on healing now and we'll explain everything later, okay?"
"'Kay..." Suddenly Flynn tries to sit up, only to be held down by John.
"Piper! Nadia! They've got them!"
"Easy, easy there. They're both safe. You rescued them, remember?"
"Ah. Safe."
"Yes, safe. So relax and rest, okay?"
"'Kay." Flynn yawns, sinking back into the pillow again. The vet makes sure the IV is still in place and that the buck is comfortable before retreating again to give the familymore privacy. Once Flynn is safely calm again, John draws Kandi aside.
"What do you mean by a vixen running out on her bill?" he asks.

"Hey... Hey, Kilo?" Flynn asks, turning his head towards the mouse.

~~~~
"Oh? Maybe we should go down and see him. I think I've seen him with that box before." Richard suggests, offering Chip a hand and getting the nod from a cop to go downstairs.

~~~~
"You're welcome, Nola. Only the best, Michigan Star rated food here." the nurse jokes.

~~~~
"N-no! No!" the fox squeaks. He glances helplessly at the cougar and mouths "Help me!"

~~~~
"All right. But in return you'll have to name your first kit after me, Lucky." Phil jokes, making Piper's ears stand up in alarm at the thought.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "All right. But in return you'll have to name your first kit after me, Lucky." Phil jokes, making Piper's ears stand up in alarm at the thought.
The implications don't really seem to register with Lucky. "I think Ryyn has dibs on the first."

"Yeah. He'll be Ryyn. Or Ryyna is she's a girl," said Rynn, as if explanation was necessary.

At this point Lucky noticed Piper's ears. "Everything okay Piper?"

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yes, my boy," Kilo asked, shifting a little closer to Flynn for the reply.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Of course we can, sir," Chip said, climbing into his shirt pocket for the trip.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

CyberDragon wrote: Deus pulled the wild fox out from the bush. He held the fox up to his face and growled. "You chase friend. You hit face with thrown squirrel. You have death wish?" he asked while still fishing around in the bush for the other fox.
Just when Deus was about to reach something, the other fox jumped out of the bush, passed him and ran deeper into the woods, leaving the bear with some scratch marks on his arms, deep enough to draw blood.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"N-no! No!" the fox squeaks. He glances helplessly at the cougar and mouths "Help me!"
The bear grunted dismissively as he dug through the bush.
Serence Frostbite wrote:Just when Deus was about to reach something, the other fox jumped out of the bush, passed him and ran deeper into the woods, leaving the bear with some scratch marks on his arms, deep enough to draw blood.
Deus grunted again, more out of frustration than out of pain. In fact, he couldn't even feel the scratches. Seeing Nadia running, he glanced at the fox he had in his hand. He gave the fox a wide, toothy, somewhat evil grin as he came up with an idea. Winding up and taking aim, his arm practiced from years of throwing predators, he threw the wild fox directly at Nadia forcibly enough to knock her down should they collide.
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Once Flynn is safely calm again, John draws Kandi aside.
"What do you mean by a vixen running out on her bill?" he asks.

She had some sort of delusion, and went bolting out of the clinic and out into the woods.
Senka is off giving chase after her.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

CyberDragon wrote: Deus grunted again, more out of frustration than out of pain. In fact, he couldn't even feel the scratches. Seeing Nadia running, he glanced at the fox he had in his hand. He gave the fox a wide, toothy, somewhat evil grin as he came up with an idea. Winding up and taking aim, his arm practiced from years of throwing predators, he threw the wild fox directly at Nadia forcibly enough to knock her down should they collide.
Deus' proved to be a good thrower, but his target also proved to be a difficult one. Just as the wild fox was about to land on the vixen, she jumped up, turned to one side so her shoulder would thrust upward against the other fox, knocking him on his side as well as they fell to the ground. Not wasting any seconds, the vixen bounced back up immediately, landed on all her four paws, and ran away even faster than before, passed a thin bush and went behind a big tree.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Deus growled in frustration and lumbered over to pick up the fox he threw before said fox could recover.

"Not done with you yet."

Once he did that, he continued to pursue the vixen, but she was fast. He was having trouble keeping up with her.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, yeah, fine. I just hadn't thought as far ahead as kits yet, that's all." Piper explains. "Tiny little Luckies would be very cute though."

~~~~
"... I forgot. W-what was I *yawn* talking about?" Flynn asks before falling asleep again.

~~~~
Richard is surprised by Chip's actions but goes along with it and heads for the stairs.
"You're not a wild mouse, are you, Ship? You're certainly not scared of me."

~~~~
Too dazed to respond, the fox can only let himself be dragged along by the giant bear.

~~~~
"I-is she okay? Should we get more people out searching for her?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Nothing that important, young brother," Kilo lied with a thankful tone. "We'll talk later." He settled back. "I think I'll be on the computer tonight, Joan. Sleep will be beyond me."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, it'd be silly to move in and be afraid of you, sir," Chip advised, not correcting him as they went down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie didn't know it but a tear had wet his eye as he listened to the music.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie