HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: " supernatural wolf god spirit ghost thing ? what the howl are you even talking about ?" Doc asked , clearly annoyed , then gave Paul a quick glance "Seriously , what is he talking about?"

Seriously? were you not listening when Nadia told us that she believes the wolf she fought is a 300 year old ghost?
serence ice fox wrote:We seek not of the guardian's pain , for no crime has the young one committed , only mistakes . Came to no harm , her companion has , for bad men have failed their intentions. Those of whom you seek , good humans , are here now . But bad men shall not leave , bad men stay , their light shall shattered , like that of the restless ones ,of whom they have brought , of whom essences tainted our home.

So Nadia is a guardian? what does she guard?
serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"He thinks these aren't working with the wolf we were trying to track. They did just say they have Josh though but they could be bluffing..." Paul mutters to Doc.
"I guess that is a possibility"

Where is the she wolf who approached, and talked with the humans and pets out in these woods before? We would like to speak with her.. The ranger asks of the animal voices.

~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "Do you want to try going for a little walk again before we do, Nadia? You don't have to go far, just around the room, just to see how you go." queries Samantha.
"hm.....how about....yeah sure , why not" the fox answered ,clumsily tried to stand up , and almost lose balance[/quote]
You still not steady on your paws?
kandi says looking over at Samantha.
was she hit in the head, or behind the ears?
She should be up an dancing around after the transfusions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:Hullo, Mrs. Cleo. It's me, Christopher, from the vets. Well, I have an errand to run, and I'd much rather not keep Hutch moving around. Do you think you and Mr. Nordic could watch Hutch while I'm at the airport? It should only take... Christopher looked at Roo for a moment.
An hour or so. Hutch's sister is flying to the milit'ry, and I need to drop her off.

Hutch rolled over and clutched the pillow in his arms.
Sure we can do that..
I'm sure both of them are not going to be up to getting into much trouble at all.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Samantha hurries to catch Nadia, putting her arm around the vixen to steady her. "Steady, steady. Just take it slowly, OK? How do you feel? Ready to try walking?"

~~~~
"I think they mean Nadia is the young one. The black wolf must be the guardian."

~~~~
Joan bends to pick up another handful of snow but the earth has turned soft and mushy under the melting ice and she slips over face first into the mud. Laughing, she tries to pick herself up but she can't find any purchase on the slick surface and ends up just getting progressively messier.

~~~~
A month? How long is that story?" Flynn shuffles through the games. "Aha! Here it is! Should we tell someone about your numbness then? Is it likely to hang around?" Flynn starts setting up the pieces on the board.

~~~~
"Yeah... You never told me. Who do I send the bill for the table?" John jokes. He presses the button twice more and watches the trapdoor open and shut. "So... What shall we do now that we've found it?"

~~~~
Piper crosses the street and enters the park. "So... what did you want to talk about now that we're here?" she queries Lucky as she watches a duck paddling across the decidedly unfrozen pond.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Seriously? were you not listening when Nadia told us that she believes the wolf she fought is a 300 year old ghost?
"4" the wolf corrected Friday "And that doesn't mean that it's true"
Keeshah wrote: So Nadia is a guardian? what does she guard?
Hlaoroo wrote: "I think they mean Nadia is the young one. The black wolf must be the guardian."
Reasonable prediction , good human , however your partner was indeed correct.
You must , however , forgive us , for though you are not of foul causes , your kind are not to be the same , thus it is not of our will such things as the young one's duty were to be uncovered. Furthermore , no longer it is to be her sole purpose , for the young one has taken it upon herself to protect her companion from the misfortune that is to befall them.That is all we could offer you.
Keeshah wrote: Where is the she wolf who approached, and talked with the humans and pets out in these woods before? We would like to speak with her.. The ranger asks of the animal voices.
Lost is making atonement now , Lost should not be disturbed . Were you to seek Lost's audience , you are to leave behind all that is of disturbances , matter not of their purposes.
~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:
Samantha hurries to catch Nadia, putting her arm around the vixen to steady her. "Steady, steady. Just take it slowly, OK? How do you feel? Ready to try walking?"
"y-yeah , I'm fine , I'm fine"
Keeshah wrote: You still not steady on your paws?
kandi says looking over at Samantha.
was she hit in the head, or behind the ears?
She should be up an dancing around after the transfusions.
"This has nothing to do with my physical health , FYI"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You mean you want us to come unarmed." surmises Paul. "That's hardly fair though, is it? I mean you all have your teeth and claws and the strength of numbers."

~~~~
"She lost lot of blood, Kandi. It could quite conceivably take her a few days to be back to normal. And I think it is about your physical health, Nadia, unless there's something you need to tell us?" Samantha slowly walks Nadia around the room.
"Good. You're doing well. You're much more steady than you were this morning, believe it or not."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"You mean you want us to come unarmed." surmises Paul. "That's hardly fair though, is it? I mean you all have your teeth and claws and the strength of numbers."
Never it is our wish , to force you against your will , should you deem our proposal are unfitted , return from whence you came always an option . But were you to proceed , then we wish that you accept our precaution.
the voice replied , confirming Paul's guess
~~~~~~
"I feel better now , that much is true I guess , and yeah there is something I'm not telling you , but it wouldn't make that much of a difference , anyway , how about that card game ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What shall we do, Friday? If we go in unarmed we could end up overpowered and trapped like Josh, assuming they weren't bluffing when hey said he was okay..."

~~~~
"It might, Nadia. It might. You can tell us anything, you know. We won't tell anyone. You can trust us. We're bound by confidentiality laws. If there's something we need to know then you need to tell us so we can help you. You can also talk to any of us privately if you'd rather. Please, let us help you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"The best thing, John," Kilo surmised, "would be never to go down there again and disconnect that button. The SMART thing," he continued, "would be to let the expert survey the path first. The probable thing, however, is that we will all end up down there later this day pursuing one of the more impetuous of our number so it may be an idea to descend the ladder at least so you can see the passage for yourself, without walking it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie blinked as another snowball hit him. "Whyz ev'rywun throwin snoballs at me?" He asked, picking up some of the now wet snow and slinging it back at Ryze.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Potato now had three snowrats built in the corner.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thats great! I can have you come over, or I can drop him off. I just don't want to take him to a crowded airport. Christopher said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"It's only 20 pages long, I told I pulled an all-nighter to finish it. It may not be as long as other stories I've written but it still deserves to be edited and published.not to mention shipping things takes time to." Koa poked at his body for a while. "I don't think its that serious, so don't worry about it. Now do you want to go first or me?"

((OOC: This is possible..I had to do it once. or at least something close to it.))
------

Kousa was caught by surprise and let out a scream. "oh my dog, whats on my back!" Get it off! get it off!" She began to run around the snow trying to shake off her unknown attacker.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"What shall we do, Friday? If we go in unarmed we could end up overpowered and trapped like Josh, assuming they weren't bluffing when hey said he was okay..."
"And if we don't then we might not going anywhere"
~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "It might, Nadia. It might. You can tell us anything, you know. We won't tell anyone. You can trust us. We're bound by confidentiality laws. If there's something we need to know then you need to tell us so we can help you. You can also talk to any of us privately if you'd rather. Please, let us help you."
"Nah this is kind of "out there" , you know , beside it's only temporary , so you don't need to know this"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze held on tight to Kousa, trying not to claw the dog.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

It takes a little bit before Blick's teeth stop chattering, but eventually she thanks the kitten for helping her out. "And look! Now I'm clean-ish!" Blick excitedly says a little loud."Imma build myself a snowman."

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"What shall we do, Friday? If we go in unarmed we could end up overpowered and trapped like Josh, assuming they weren't bluffing when hey said he was okay..."
"And if we don't then we might not going anywhere"

We will send the other two rangers back to the girls, to report whats happening, an we will go on alone.
Were out here to find Josh after all.

~~~~~
serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "It might, Nadia. It might. You can tell us anything, you know. We won't tell anyone. You can trust us. We're bound by confidentiality laws. If there's something we need to know then you need to tell us so we can help you. You can also talk to any of us privately if you'd rather. Please, let us help you."
"Nah this is kind of "out there" , you know , beside it's only temporary , so you don't need to know this"
What is kinda out there??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:Thats great! I can have you come over, or I can drop him off. I just don't want to take him to a crowded airport. Christopher said.
Feel free to drop him off here, were the last house on the street.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's called a snowball fight, Leslie. Everyone throws snow at everyone! Throw it back!" calls Joan, still slithering in the mud.

~~~~
"Right as always, Kilo. I should bring up those bits of the table and our rug too." John presses the button and the trap door drops open again.
"Do you want to come down with me or would you rather wait up here?"

~~~~
"You're a published author? That's so cool! Would I know any of your books?" Flynn moves a pawn forward.

~~~~
"If they capture us then we're not going anywhere either." Paul points out. "I suppose you're right though, Friday."

~~~~
"Just because it's "out there" doesn't mean that it's not relevant, Nadia. If it helps us take better care of you then we need to know. What would Josh say if he knew you weren't cooperating?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Which street? The same one by that leads to the vets? Christopher asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: We will send the other two rangers back to the girls, to report whats happening, an we will go on alone.
Were out here to find Josh after all.
Hlaoroo wrote: "If they capture us then we're not going anywhere either." Paul points out. "I suppose you're right though, Friday."
right after the decision was made , a few bushes right behind the team started moving themselves , creating a small path filled with sunlight
The way now is different , follow the light and you shall find the way
~~~~~
Keeshah wrote: What is kinda out there??
"stuff"
Hlaoroo wrote: "Just because it's "out there" doesn't mean that it's not relevant, Nadia. If it helps us take better care of you then we need to know. What would Josh say if he knew you weren't cooperating?"
"Come on this has nothing to do with all those medical stuff , why would you wanna know ?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I'm not a well known published author. I only kept my stuff local. So unless you've ever visited Hawaii. you would have never seen any of my books. Not to mention my books aren't labeled as my name they're labeled under my alias." Koa then moves a knight forward.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Which street? The same one by that leads to the vets? Christopher asked.
No, it's down at the end of birch drive.

~~~~~~~

serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "If they capture us then we're not going anywhere either." Paul points out. "I suppose you're right though, Friday."
right after the decision was made , a few bushes right behind the team started moving themselves , creating a small path filled with sunlight

Follow the voice's Doc, onward Ho!
Friday turns to Paul..
I'm starting to wish that little skunk, with his chemical weaponry was with us now.

~~~~~

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: What is kinda out there??
"stuff"

what kind of stuff.. You don't keep secrets from the sisterhood honey!
serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "Just because it's "out there" doesn't mean that it's not relevant, Nadia. If it helps us take better care of you then we need to know. What would Josh say if he knew you weren't cooperating?"
"Come on this has nothing to do with all those medical stuff , why would you wanna know ?"
Cause country girls only have gossip to keep us entertained.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"It's called a snowball fight, Leslie. Everyone throws snow at everyone! Throw it back!" calls Joan, still slithering in the mud.
"Dun so," Leslie admitted, before trying to assist Joan to stand. "Yew're mudier than I am wet!"

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Right as always, Kilo. I should bring up those bits of the table and our rug too." John presses the button and the trap door drops open again.
"Do you want to come down with me or would you rather wait up here?"
"I think it best I should go with you, John. After all, if anything happened to close the hatch when you were down there, I doubt I could push that decoration on the fireplace, no no. But I can show you which stone to push down there."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"No I think that's the way out , meaning only two of your rangers should go that way, they told us to leave our weapons behind , and you haven't done that yet"
~~~~~~~~
Keeshah wrote: what kind of stuff.. You don't keep secrets from the sisterhood honey!
"The "out there" kind of stuff"
Keeshah wrote: Cause country girls only have gossip to keep us entertained.
"Sorry , no gossip here , I'm not exactly the talking type"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:"No I think that's the way out , meaning only two of your rangers should go that way, they told us to leave our weapons behind , and you haven't done that yet"
Officer Friday shows the wolf nothing in his hands an his empty holster.
Don't know what your talking about as usual, Doc. Sent the weapons back with the other officers to report long ago.

~~~~~~~~
serence ice fox wrote: "The "out there" kind of stuff"

please tell me about the out there kind of stuff.
serence ice fox wrote: "Sorry , no gossip here , I'm not exactly the talking type"
Oh you talk quite a lot, just end up says very little. :(
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Long ago , as in 30 seconds , alright , whatever I'm not gonna argue with you" the wolf said , annoyed
"Alright , we're unarmed , now can you show us where she is ?" He asked the voices...........which is no longer there , no shadow , no creatures , no one , just himself , Paul , and Friday , in the middle of nowhere....
Just as Doc was about to say something about they were tricked , two shadows appeared again , one was short , the other , much taller , bigger . And they weren't just standing still like the previous shadows , but instead moving toward them . This caused Doc to have a very strong , mixed feeling , and he can't understand why .
His unspoken questions soon to be answered , as the shadows came close enough , revealing what caused Doc's heart to almost stop : the short shadow belonged to a female fox , and the big one was that of a very intimidating-looking red wolf , even bigger than Doc was , the fox was smiling a gentle smile at him , while the wolf just looked at him with a stern look on his face . As for Doc himself , he didn't know what else to do , but just stood there , speechless
~~~~~~
"Yes that is kind of the point" Nadia laughed
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun May 25, 2014 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kateleo007 wrote:It takes a little bit before Blick's teeth stop chattering, but eventually she thanks the kitten for helping her out. "And look! Now I'm clean-ish!" Blick excitedly says a little loud."Imma build myself a snowman."
"That sounds like fun!" Ryze said, still hanging on to Kousa. She suddenly lost her grip and fell. "Can I help?" Pyre asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Snowrats are best!" Potato declared from in front of four snow sculptures.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks, Les. You're right about that. I don't think I've ever been this muddy! I think this bit of lawn is ruined too. We'll have to replant it." Joan finally manages to regain her footing with the kitten's help and carefully moves off the muddy patch.

~~~~
"That sounds like a good idea." John opens the trapdoor again and pops the mouse into his chest pocket. "Ready?" He mounts the ladder and lowers himself into the hole. He stares down the passage for a few moments.
"You two did well to find your way out of there with no light! It looks very dark!" John looks at the debris on the ground.
"I think we should tie a rope around these and haul them up. I reckon that'll be easiest."

~~~~
Paul looks at his dart gun. "I don't want to just leave this lying around. They're expensive."

~~~~
Samantha also laughs. "Nadia, if it's about your physical health then it is to do with medical stuff so it could be relevant to us." She seats Nadia and then herself at the table.

~~~~
"Nuh. This is my first time in America. What sort of books do you write?" Deciding not to ask about the alias as he knows that authors like to keep those private, Flynn moves another pawn out.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Ryyn frantically rubbed his arms. Even with his multiple layers he still felt cold.
---
Lucky stared silently at the pond. "Well..." he began, and trailed off. "It's, kind, uh..." His tongue felt like it was trying to twist itself into knots.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"They usually consist of romance and depressing stories. The story I wrote for them is more of a personally story, when they read it they would probably realize the relationship between certain event and people." After moving a pawn forward, Koa takes a look at his computer. "Here I'll read you the beginning of it."

"The Story is called: "The White in the Red"

"Jake was a lonely child who had just recently moved with his uncle after his mother and fathers unfortunate deaths, and always stayed away from society. He loved to read, write, and hide in the forest observing the many different types of animals living their lives free from any type of abuse, or any pressure presented by the common rabble. When he was in the forest he felt as free as those animals. There, everything was his friend and nobody could hurt him. He didn't have many friends because of his fear of large crowds, so helping others and talking wasn't something he would willingly do. One day while he was climbing around the trees he could have sworn he heard someone was hurt. That was when he found a hiker that had hurt himself after hitting his head on a rock. As quickly as he could he ran to get help from the police. The ambulance allowed him to stay with the hiker on the way to the hospital. At the hospital the doctors for some reason thought that Jake was also injured, which could have been from his constant limping caused by an injury a long time ago. The doctors informed him that he should stay at the hospital for the night while they examine his body, in fact it was as if they were forcing him to stay there. But while waiting in the waiting room he noticed another child who was walking right towards him. The child wasn't much older than Jake, and was being very friendly to him..."

Koa took a deep breath of relaxation. "That's all I'm willing to read right now. Not to mention there are probably some mistakes in there, but that's why I'm sending it in to get edited."

----------
After realizing that the thing on her back was gone she turned around and noticed Pyre on the ground "So you were the one on my back. You almost gave me a heart attack, but no that I think about it that was scary funny." Kousa began to laugh at how she screams and runs when she scared.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks, Les. You're right about that. I don't think I've ever been this muddy! I think this bit of lawn is ruined too. We'll have to replant it." Joan finally manages to regain her footing with the kitten's help and carefully moves off the muddy patch.
Leslie smiled, sniffed and sneezed once
Hlaoroo wrote:"That sounds like a good idea." John opens the trapdoor again and pops the mouse into his chest pocket. "Ready?" He mounts the ladder and lowers himself into the hole. He stares down the passage for a few moments.
"You two did well to find your way out of there with no light! It looks very dark!" John looks at the debris on the ground.
"I think we should tie a rope around these and haul them up. I reckon that'll be easiest."
"You are a very practical human, John," Kilo agreed, "tying ropes around both ends and attaching to a central point, you mean? And, yes, it is a little strange that we could see better then than we can now. I would assume there are hidden shafts of light covered now by snow."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre made a snowball and slammed it into Kousa's stomach.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Paul looks at his dart gun. "I don't want to just leave this lying around. They're expensive."
the big wolf , still with a stern expression on his face ,looked at Paul , then just pointed at one of the big trees behind the man
~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: Samantha also laughs. "Nadia, if it's about your physical health then it is to do with medical stuff so it could be relevant to us." She seats Nadia and then herself at the table.
"Thank you" Nadia said , sitting down "and nah this is not about my "physical health" at all , beside , not trying to sounds ungrateful , but the more you ask about it now the harder it is for me , so...."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul looks at the gun for a moment and then sighs and stands it against the trees. He neglects to remove the pouch containing the extra darts though and hopes the animals won't realise.

~~~~
"Alright. You can tell us when you're ready then. What are we playing, Kandi? Texas hold 'em? Five card draw?"

~~~~
"Bless you!"

~~~~
"Or just dangling the rope over the edge. I don't think there's a central point to run it over... What was it like in your silo? I imagine it must have been dark there too."

~~~~
"Well that sounds really good so far! I can't wait to read the rest! Do yo have the wifi password so you can connect to the net and send it?" Flynn considers the board for a few moments before moving his bishop.

~~~~
Piper waits with thumping heart to hear what Lucky has to say.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Um, Miss Joan?" Mercury called, "Can I take a bath when we are done here?" The cat gestured to himself to emphasize the mud caked in his fur
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie, sopping wet and dripping, grinned at the sight of a mucky Mercury.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, yes," Kilo agreed, "it could indeed be as black as pitch in there, my boy. Sometimes we would not see the sun for days - especially if there were predators around - and the children used to cry with pain at the sun when they saw it after those occasions or when they looked up at the holes in the upper walls where beams of light struck across from one wall to the other without hitting the ground far below. But we muddled through and survived. I came up with an idea of mirrors to reflect the light and that helped somewhat but we didn't have enough mirrors to make it work for long periods, hmm?So we found one of those garden light things that are powered by the sun and one of our number found a way to put that in the roof and use it to power a bulb below." He sighed. "The two most powerful things in the world, John my boy. Light and imagination."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I think we're all going to need a bath after this." Ryze told Mercury, getting up off the snow. She was wet and muddy.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright, we'll be right over!
and with that, Christopher said goodbye and ended the phone call.
Alright, Roo. Get everything in the car, I'll get Hutch ready. Christopher said.

After a short time, Roo was waiting for Christopher to get Hutch.
Christopher opened the door, carrying Hutch, and laid him down next to Roo, resting his head on her lap.
Roo patted his head and kissed his cheek.
I'll miss you, Hutch.
And with that, they drove off.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky tired again."Piper I...I really...no." He sighed. This was going terribly. "Piper, there's something I really want to say."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I think Ryze is right. Good thing we have plenty of towels."

~~~~
"Ingenious. You really are clever." By now John is in the garage. Unhooking a rope from a peg on the wall, he heads back to the lounge room and descends the hole again. Tying it around one of the bits of table, he climbs back out of the hole with the rope between his teeth and once at the top, he begins haulin gon the rop to bring the splintered wood back to the surface.

~~~~
"And what is that? You know you can tell me anything, right?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky blushed, breathed in deeply, and then said as fast as he could, "PiperIreallyreallylikeyouandI'velikeyouforalongtimeandIwaswonderingifyoucouldmaybepossiblygooutwithme?"

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul looks at the gun for a moment and then sighs and stands it against the trees. He neglects to remove the pouch containing the extra darts though and hopes the animals won't realise.
Bad news is , that was a bad idea , because the big wolf gave Paul a glare full of anger right after that . Good news is , the female fox immediately stopped the wolf , shaking her head . In response , the wolf just gave Paul an angry snort , then turned his back on them and go ahead a few steps , while the fox , again with her gentle smile , reached out a paw toward Doc . After a few seconds of hesitation , Doc reached out his own paw.........and touched her warm , gentle paw......once again.......as she led them deeper into the forest.....
~~~~
"how can anyone remember all these games ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul sighs again, realising they've seen straight through his deception and deposits the pouch beside the gun before following Doc and Friday into the forest.

~~~~
Piper's jaw drops and then she rushes forward and envelops Lucky in a hug.
"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that! Yes, of course I will!" Then, she kisses him on the cheek, grinning widely.

~~~~
"Practise, Nadia. Practise."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters