HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oof. Yeah. She's definitely *gasp* enthusiastic!" Piper grins, pausing to catch her breath.
"So... What do we do now?"

~~~~
"Heh. I can teach you a few things if you like." Flynn replies absently. "Hmm. A few measurements and a bit of plaster of Paris and I could make something to fit Kilo exactly. I have some old earbuds which I can easily pull apart and put into a custom-made silicone cup to fit his ears, and then I can use a bit of wire or plastic to connect the cups so they sit over his head... A 3D printer would be ideal.. Hmm... Although I should be able to rig it with wire in silicone..."

~~~~
"Heh. I take it that tonight isn't the first time he's been in the pound then?" Joan smiles.

"You know, Kilo, you should totally write your autobiography. I reckon it'd be a best-seller. It sounds as though you've had a quite extraordinary life."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," Kilo mused, clearly thinking on the idea, "that might work. 'Kilo: The view from the Mousehole'..." He spread his arms wide as though imagining the headline. He almost fell off the chair.
---------------------------------------------------------
And, at Oreo's, the two friends played on.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: And, at Oreo's, the two friends played on.
Oreo rolls the mice and moves his dice..

Still thinking on what he could possibly want to buy if'n he had monies..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre hugged Ryyn back, smiling. "Sure. Go ahead." he said, swaying his tail behind him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oof. Yeah. She's definitely *gasp* enthusiastic!" Piper grins, pausing to catch her breath.
"So... What do we do now?"
Lucky shrugged. "Well I don't really know. I did make plans for after this." He glanced around at the empty tables. "Although I think our first course of action should be to get out the deserted restaurant."
----------
hypernovatic wrote:Pyre hugged Ryyn back, smiling. "Sure. Go ahead." he said, swaying his tail behind him.
"Okay!" replied Ryyn. He looked at Pyre cast for a moment and then noted, "I don't have a pen."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. I can teach you a few things if you like." Flynn replies absently. "Hmm. A few measurements and a bit of plaster of Paris and I could make something to fit Kilo exactly. I have some old earbuds which I can easily pull apart and put into a custom-made silicone cup to fit his ears, and then I can use a bit of wire or plastic to connect the cups so they sit over his head... A 3D printer would be ideal.. Hmm... Although I should be able to rig it with wire in silicone..."
"er.....I don't think I'm smart enough for any of that" Nadia smiled awkwardly
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"There is intellect in saying, Nadia, my dear," Kilo said gently, "and there is intellect in doing. More often, indeed, in doing as it is repeating an incomprehensible action to success. So never call yourself a fool, dear girl. You're not."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dew yore parents oftun leave yew alone for this long," Leslie wondered. "They trust yew."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm," Kilo mused, clearly thinking on the idea, "that might work. 'Kilo: The view from the Mousehole'..." He spread his arms wide as though imagining the headline. He almost fell off the chair.
John steadies Kilo, helping him stay upright.
"Catchy title. But I have a better one. Why not call it 'Of Mice and Men' just for the pun?" he grins.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"There is intellect in saying, Nadia, my dear," Kilo said gently, "and there is intellect in doing. More often, indeed, in doing as it is repeating an incomprehensible action to success. So never call yourself a fool, dear girl. You're not."
"He's right, Nadia. I'ms ure you can do loads of things that I can't. Like navigating by the constellations up here, perhaps. They're all different to back home... Anyway, what do you think, Kilo? Want some custom-made mouse-sized headphones?"

~~~~
"True. Let's go... Should we find food somewhere else?" The grumble of her stomach answers this for Piper.
"Ooh. Excuse me." she blushes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. I take it that tonight isn't the first time he's been in the pound then?" Joan smiles.
"Nope."

"Whu-Mom!"

Marissa snickers and Flukely pouts at her.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That would be a good one, John," Kilo admitted, "but I fear the American classic literature crowd would be against it. And it sounds an intriguing idea, young Flynn. Could make quite a few coins, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Dew yore parents oftun leave yew alone for this long," Leslie wondered. "They trust yew."

Oreo thinks..
Well... yes.
I mean, they used to chain me in harness, out in the backyard when they went to work..
But i have my little house outside to stay in, which has most of the stuff in here..
besides i'm a wild critter, i should be able to be on my own, right?

Don't your owners trust yo?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of corse," Leslie said, sitting up straight and puffing his chest out. "but Unkle Leroy and Aron like tew chek on me tew."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of corse," Leslie said, sitting up straight and puffing his chest out. "but Unkle Leroy and Aron like tew chek on me tew."

So day don't completely trust you yet?

What haf you done? mark in the house??
I used to do that, but haf'nt felt the need to do so anymore in a while..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked offended but laughed. "I haf knot!" he protested. "They jest lyke tew check I am still there, I supowse."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked offended but laughed. "I haf knot!" he protested. "They jest lyke tew check I am still there, I supowse."

Oreo eyes the kitten skeptically..
I don't know hows day do it..
scratching at his collar with the Tagg tracking system transmitter attached to it.
But my owners always know egg-zack-ly where i am..
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:What? i love to go camping.
cleaning up the rest of the things in the kitchen..
Not at all, we have little portable houses that we can take into the woods..
From 5th wheels to little pup-tents.

I'm getting the feeling you doubt my survival skills out in the wild.
"Pup tents...?" Senka glanced over at Kandi with a slight frown. "I don't know about that but I have seen humans go into the woods before with those triangle things. And they all set up and sit around this fire they have." She crossed her arms. "I feel like that's kinda cheating..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Pup tents...?" Senka glanced over at Kandi with a slight frown. "I don't know about that but I have seen humans go into the woods before with those triangle things. And they all set up and sit around this fire they have." She crossed her arms. "I feel like that's kinda cheating..."

I don't see it as cheating, Just the tool using of the superior species..
Besides i don't think the local authorities would go for us playing naked and afraid out in the woods.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Nadia just smiled and nodded as Kilo and Flynn spoke to each other. Home eh...... ? That was something she hadn't thought about for a while.......... Unknowingly , the vixen let out a quiet , distant sigh.....
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "True. Let's go... Should we find food somewhere else?" The grumble of her stomach answers this for Piper.
"Ooh. Excuse me." she blushes.
Lucky signed and tapped his foot in thought. "Well i might know a guy...I guess it could work." He took Piper's paw. "Shall we?"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre came prepared. He pulled out a small pen that he had put in his cast. "Here you go." he said, handing the pen to Ryyn.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:I don't see it as cheating, Just the tool using of the superior species..
Besides i don't think the local authorities would go for us playing naked and afraid out in the woods.
Senka let out a small huff through her nose, but understood. The thought of humans roaming around outside without clothes somehow seemed... Unnatural in her mind.
"Well, why do you guys go do this 'camping' anyways? I mean, you have all of... This stuff." The cougar motioned with her hands at the general surrounding.
"When ferals go into the city they aren't really doing it cause they want to... Sit around." She mumbled, trying to think about it from the other perspective.

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Senka let out a small huff through her nose, but understood. The thought of humans roaming around outside without clothes somehow seemed... Unnatural in her mind.
"Well, why do you guys go do this 'camping' anyways? I mean, you have all of... This stuff." The cougar motioned with her hands at the general surrounding.
"When ferals go into the city they aren't really doing it cause they want to... Sit around." She mumbled, trying to think about it from the other perspective.

We go camping to get away from all this stuff, simplify and relax..
To pretend that wild critters, running free..

Kandi comes up and rubs n' scritches in behind the cougars ears..
But you like to sit around, watching the TV, and chewing on pigs ears..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"We shall." Piper smiles, taking Lucky's paw daintily and allowing him to lead her away.

~~~~
"True, true." John agrees. "Well, regardless of what you called it I'm sure it would be a best-seller. It'd be fascinating too. I mean, how many people have insight into how wild mice live from a non-scientific perspective?"

"A few coins, Kilo? You saying you'd pay me?" Flynn jokes before swivelling his ear and then his head towards Nadia.
"Everything okay, Nadia? I heard that sigh..."

~~~~
Mickey wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. I take it that tonight isn't the first time he's been in the pound then?" Joan smiles.
"Nope."

"Whu-Mom!"

Marissa snickers and Flukely pouts at her.
"Heh. Don't worry, Flukely. It happens to lots of pets. At least in your case it was a misunderstanding... Would you believe that Flynn was in the pound once?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Well... Yeah but that's different..." The cougar grumbled, her retort lacking in confidence. Her ears twitched a bit as Kandi went to scratch behind them. She gave the woman a quick look but didn't stop her.
"Do you think you'll be going anytime again soon? Camping... I mean."

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo mused on that. "I should have to get right on that," he said eventually before replying to Flynn. "I have no cash," he said dutifully, "but there are many humans with mice who would, I am sure."
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Purhaps they're Magic," Leslie said with a touch of awe as he put a paw to his mouth. "They mite have a lowcayshun spell on yew!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. Don't worry, Flukely. It happens to lots of pets. At least in your case it was a misunderstanding... Would you believe that Flynn was in the pound once?"
"Really? Flynn was in the pound? For what, if you don't mind my asking."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Well... Yeah but that's different..." The cougar grumbled, her retort lacking in confidence. Her ears twitched a bit as Kandi went to scratch behind them. She gave the woman a quick look but didn't stop her.
"Do you think you'll be going anytime again soon? Camping... I mean."

We would need to clear our schedules..
When can you get away from your Ranger training?

##################################################################################

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Purhaps they're Magic," Leslie said with a touch of awe as he put a paw to his mouth. "They mite have a lowcayshun spell on yew!"

Oreo's eyes git really wide!!
Day can do that's!!
Day haf all the moniess.. day arrre bigger n' stronger than we'z are, an noes you say day can cast spills on us as well! dat's knot fair..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I fink Miz Cleo has tew care for yew tew mayke it wurk," Leslie said, hoping that it wasn't anything to do with baddies tracking skills. He really wasn't sure what skills Humans had in that respect.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:We would need to clear our schedules..
When can you get away from your Ranger training?
"Well... There's the weekend. Ranger Rick said something about going somewhere for a small break, so he told me I could have one too." Senka wandered back over to the living room and flopped onto the couch. "Which is another thing I don't understand. So you have days where you all don't go to work?"

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I fink Miz Cleo has tew care for yew tew mayke it wurk," Leslie said, hoping that it wasn't anything to do with baddies tracking skills. He really wasn't sure what skills Humans had in that respect.

Well she waz the one who make me wear a diaper in the hoose before i got my domesticating surgery.
but i still don't know about all dis magic stuff..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Roarin wrote: "Well... There's the weekend. Ranger Rick said something about going somewhere for a small break, so he told me I could have one too." Senka wandered back over to the living room and flopped onto the couch. "Which is another thing I don't understand. So you have days where you all don't go to work?"

Hmmm? well you will need to have a 9 to 5 job, then you get sat and sun off..

So you want to go camping this weekend eh?
We will have to change are dinner plans, have to call an see if he wants to go camping as well..

whipping out her cell phone an calling him up.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "True, true." John agrees. "Well, regardless of what you called it I'm sure it would be a best-seller. It'd be fascinating too. I mean, how many people have insight into how wild mice live from a non-scientific perspective?"

"A few coins, Kilo? You saying you'd pay me?" Flynn jokes before swivelling his ear and then his head towards Nadia.
"Everything okay, Nadia? I heard that sigh..."
"hm? oh ! no it's nothing , I just have the tendency of making random noise like that" she said , smiling.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Whilst he waited for the porters to decide if they were going to answer, Kilo sat back, closed his eyes and began humming When you're smiling.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Pyre came prepared. He pulled out a small pen that he had put in his cast. "Here you go." he said, handing the pen to Ryyn.
Ryyn took the pen and very carefully (at least s carefully as someone like Ryyn can be) signed the cast.
Hlaoroo wrote:"We shall." Piper smiles, taking Lucky's paw daintily and allowing him to lead her away.
Lucky lead her out of the restaurant. "The place I'm thinking of is a pretty quick jaunt form here."

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm what?!" Senka's ears twitches as she swivels around to look at Kandi. "Why do you want to invite him?" She hissed
But the phone was already ringing and a few seconds later-
"Heello, forest rangers, Rick Hunter speaking."
"And why do you have his number...?"

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Hmm what?!" Senka's ears twitches as she swivels around to look at Kandi. "Why do you want to invite him?" She hissed

Kandi looks surprised at the cougars hissing..
Well it wouldn't be nice to leave Phil Brookley at the restaurant when we are not going to be there.
Roarin wrote:But the phone was already ringing and a few seconds later-
"Heello, forest rangers, Rick Hunter speaking."
"And why do you have his number...?"
Why to check up on you of course, my pretty! Kandi lies..
Actually, it's so he can call me about injured animals he finds out in the wilds..

Hi there Rick, hows it going?
I'm going to be running off with my cougar to camp out in the wilds this week end.
So you will not have to worry about what she might be up too..
Last edited by Keeshah on Wed May 18, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo mused on that. "I should have to get right on that," he said eventually before replying to Flynn. "I have no cash," he said dutifully, "but there are many humans with mice who would, I am sure."
"Good point. Eh, I wouldn't feel right about charging you anyway. We could use you as a model in an ad though. How would you like to see yourself on a billboard ten metres high?" the buck grins at the mouse.
Serence Frostbite wrote: "hm? oh ! no it's nothing , I just have the tendency of making random noise like that" she said , smiling.
"No." Flynn says gently, shaking his head. "I know you. That wasn't just a random noise. You know you can tell me anything, right? We can talk in private if you want..."

~~~~
WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky lead her out of the restaurant. "The place I'm thinking of is a pretty quick jaunt form here."
"That's good 'cause I'm hungry. Where are we going?"

~~~~
Mickey wrote: "Really? Flynn was in the pound? For what, if you don't mind my asking."
"He was done for beating up a cat. It was a misunderstanding though because what had actually happened was that Flynn overbalanced the cat and knocked him down the stairs in the park because the cat was bullying another rabbit. Of course animal control didn't see the bullying, just Flynn pushing the cat. Luckily it all got sorted out and Flynn and that rabbit, Frank, became great friends. He's always been remarkably brave and resilient, our Flynn." Joan smiles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Phil who?" Senka mumbled as she continued to watch Kandi from the couch.

"Gotcha! I'll just let the boys know in case they spot a pair of Cougars in the woods, as much fun as it'd be to see animal control detaining either of you. Kidding, of course."

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Phil who?" Senka mumbled as she continued to watch Kandi from the couch.

Kandi puts her hand over the phone..
He is that crazy human male, who thinks he can tame me down enough to be his mate...
Taking her hand back off the phone..
Roarin wrote:"Gotcha! I'll just let the boys know in case they spot a pair of Cougars in the woods, as much fun as it'd be to see animal control detaining either of you. Kidding, of course."
Oh i don't know, She is wanting to give me the feral camping experience..
So having to dodge hunters with trank darts and capture nets just might be added fun..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Good point. Eh, I wouldn't feel right about charging you anyway. We could use you as a model in an ad though. How would you like to see yourself on a billboard ten metres high?" the buck grins at the mouse.
Kilo hummed to himself. "My height would match my ego at last(!)" he said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie set up the last but one piece of the trap and wondered how the silly design worked...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"He was done for beating up a cat. It was a misunderstanding though because what had actually happened was that Flynn overbalanced the cat and knocked him down the stairs in the park because the cat was bullying another rabbit. Of course animal control didn't see the bullying, just Flynn pushing the cat. Luckily it all got sorted out and Flynn and that rabbit, Frank, became great friends. He's always been remarkably brave and resilient, our Flynn." Joan smiles.
Flukely smiles, his tail wagging.

"Wow! That's was noble of him."
My characters!