HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Argent »

"Yeh, I think I've got that one here somewhere. Oh yes..."

Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I don't think I'll play any games right now."

Koa was still worried about the water on his eyes. After thinking about it he soon began looking around the room, and saw his bag laying right next to him.

"Ah there's my bag. I guess I wasn't crying."

Koa Felt like he should explain why he was worried.

"A long time ago, when I was seperated from my mother I've developed a psychological attachment to my bag and by what people tell me, I throw a fit while I sleep when my bag isn't with me. But I don't really believe them, because I don't ever recall being separated from my bag long enough to cause such a problem."

Koa doesn't seem to have any memory of what he was doing while he was sleeping.

"Although, I have noticed that, when I'm without my satchel my senses become impaired and I can't do anything correctly; which is the probable cause to my falling off that cliff. But like I said I don't think I throw a fit when I'm away from my bag."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"It's OK, Mister T, I tried to get it to you, but you're safe now, you're at the clinic, Dad will take care of you, soon as we get things straightened out with your owner. Just rest now."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hmmm, I Wouldn't bother with him. Is it ok if I pay for the whole thing myself..?
Argent

Post by Argent »

"But it could be HUNDREDS of dollars!" There's no way a pet could pay for that, he thought, but maybe he could work it off? Better ask. "MOM!"

Samantha pokes her head in. "Who are you yelling for, Cinnamon?"

"Sorry, Mrs Walton, He says he wants to pay for his own treatment!"

"That's so cute, dear. It's OK, Koa, we'll call your owner again tomorrow, when he's... feeling better. He was a little cross when I spoke to him just now."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"If you insist miss. Do you guys have a laptop thats not ancient that I can take a look at. Theres something I need to look up and if I don't hurry I might miss my chance."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"What's wrong with Cinnamon's?"

"I told you, Mrs Walton, it doesn't have a network card. I always use the register."

"Then I guess you can wheel him over to the register."

Cinnamon rolls his eyes, and commandeers Flynn to help wheel the exam table over to the front desk.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn yelps as the table rolls over his paw. "No need to push it so fast; the register's not going to run away!" The table comes to rest against the counter with a soft bump.
"We'll leave you to it. We'll be over playing a game on Mr. Sixtoes's computer if you need us. By the way, Mr. Sixotes, I thought you said your name was Sixtoes, not Cinnamon?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa stretches his arms to reach the keyboard, and begins to type. At the same time he says the website as he types it.

"w. w. w. dot. e. bay. dot. com."

The website doesn't take long to load, and Koa begins to type faster so that he can login quick enough. when logged in he clicks on an item that as seconds left. He quickly bid on that item and ended up winning the bid.

"ha! I got it!"

The item was a stradivarius cello that surprisingly went very cheap, like unbelievably cheap. Ending at $5000.

Argent

Post by Argent »

"They renamed me Cinnamon when they filed my adoption papers, but naming someone after their fur color is so human. And it's just stupid, I'm a pine marten, we all have fur this color. At least Sixtoes is unique to me."

He shows his maimed feet to the rabbit, and explains how he was adopted as a rescue that couldn't be returned to the wild. Then he spreads his left hand to show the truncated ring finger. "I was almost Frodo, but they thought with those movies it would have been too much. That would have been cool."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm kind of named after my fur colour too, but it's a lot more subtle. Flynn is a Gaelic/Irish name meaning "reddish". I'm not sure if my parents realised or not when they named me but I reckon they did. They like subtle jokes like that. At least Flynn sounds kinda nice. I like it." Realising what he'd said, he hastens to add "N-not that Cinnanom doesn't sound nice. It's nice really. Um...hmm..." He trails off, embarrassed.
"It would have been cool to be in Lord of The Rings. And being animals our feet are already hairy enough to be hobbits without needing any latex," he laughs. "I've always thought I could have played Smeagol." jokes Flynn, dropping into a half-crouch and bulging his eyes. "My precious! They took the Precious from us!" he hisses, then, catching his reflection in the glass panel in the door, can't help but laugh at how ridiculous he looks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Cinnamon's something you sprinkle on eggnog."

He starts sorting through the old gadgets, and starts playing with an ancient juggling game just to keep his hands busy.

"I wonder what he's up to? Selling his toys to pay for his leg? Maybe a kickstarter?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Eggnog, yeuch. I'm a rabbit - a vegan. I don't even eat eggs. I wouldn't have the foggiest as to what Koa's doing - that's his business. He'll let us know what he's up to if he wants." He sighs, setting aside the GameBoy he's been toying with, feeling exhausted now that the adrenalin has subsided.
"I dunno what you must think of me, what with me knocking you over, calling you a ferret earlier and making a fool of myself just now. I'm just not quite myself tonight, what with the jetlag combined with all tonight's excitment. I'm not normally like this, I can assure you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's OK. It's late, it's pretty dark, is your owner going to be OK with you being out this late? You need to call him?" The big weasel holds his phone out, and refrains from making any comments about how tasty Flynn looks.

"Can't remember if the rabbit pens are in use today, we got all kinds of pellets, hay, timothy bars, whatever."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm not hungry, thanks. My parents know I can take care of myself but then this is a new country and all so... I probably ought to call. Thanks." He accepts the phone and dials a number.
"Hi, Mum, it's me... No, no, I'm OK. I got turned around in the woods while I was jogging. There was a bit of a kerfuffle with the storm and some hunters... No, I'm fine. You know how fast I am... Yeah. Anyway I met some other pets out there. One of them was hurt though so I did first aid and all that while another went for help... No, no, we're safe and sound at a veterinary clinic at the moment... That's actually a very good question... I'll ask." He covers the mouthpiece and turns to Cinnamon.
"Hey, Mr. Sixtoes? Where exactly is this clinic we're at in relation to Freedom Drive in Richmond Acres? That's where our new place is - it's the big old one down the end."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"We're at the edge of the state forest, just between it and the highway. Oh, here, gimme the phone..." he rattles off directions like he's done it a hundred times, and maybe he has "... and there's two entrances, about half a mile apart, go in the second, the first is really a back entrance for the Sparagmos stables, Dad has to board large animals there sometimes, and the driveway goes through the park and it's tricky at night."

He hands the phone back, and a comment Flynn has made a couple of times finally sinks in. He quickly adds one and one and gets two and a half.

"New country? Where are you from originally? Ireland you said?"
Last edited by Argent on Mon May 06, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn takes back the phone. "Did you get all that? Uh huh... Alright. Thanks. See you soon." He ends the calls and passes the phone to Cinnamon.
"Thanks for that. Mum's on her way now. Nah, only my name is Irish. We're from Australia. Couldn't you tell from the accent? You must have seen Crocodile Dundee or Steve Irwin?" he says with a smile. "We got a new landlord back home and the creep decided he didn't like animals. Plus the myxo was going around, so when Dad got offered a position over here we decided to get out while the going was good. When I *ahem* ran into you in the woods I had gone for a quick jog to stretch out and clear my head. I guess I got turned around with the shadows on the wrong side and the unfamiliar turf. You guys were the first animals I met over here, aside from that sniffer dog in the airport and he was waay to busy to talk. Why do you call the Doc Dad but the other lady Mrs. Walton and not Mum, if it's not too presumptuous to ask. I assume they're married?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Australia, wow... I've never been out of town except for when they call Dad for exotic animals to show at schools, and we never go far. I have to look after the snakes, I don't know why it's always snakes, but the humans seem to like 'em. Bunch of pampered freeloaders."

He looks around warily, then continues quietly, "Mum's a bit of a humanist, if you ask me. Doesn't think animals should be treated like people, real strict about it. Not like she treats us badly or anything, but she went completely nuts at Dad when he started trying to treat me like Sandy's little brother."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa began to smile for the first time since he came to this neighborhood and felt like jumping out of his chair. Although for obvious reasons he kept himself from doing so. This little bit of good news changed his mood entirely.

"Ok I think I will play some games now."
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon grabs Flynn again to (more carefully) this time haul the table back into the exam room. "I see you figured out the controls... be careful, Mrs Walton doesn't like me playing with them any more." He starts offering games to Koa and Flynn again. "I've got almost all the Pokemon games, including the Japanese ones! It's amazing what people throw out!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I never really got into Pokemon. I do like Worms though." says Flynn, picking up the gameboy cartrige. "You guys up for a tournament?" He sticks the cartrige into the GameBoy and turns it on. The game makes a small beep and then is silent.
"Oh nuts! The battery is dead! Do you have any spares?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Marine Fox wrote: "Stay Here."
Travis took heed of Doc's advice with a grain of salt, her sour expression reflecting her appetite for defiance. She knew that the chances of running into danger were quite mildly high, regardless of whether or not she and Mercury stayed put. With that said, Travis had no intentions of not trailing the austere predator. She had to know, for sure, what it was that she and the others were in for.

Before doing that, however, she turned back to face her partner.

"Go get your things," she told Mercury, "and be ready to run, in case things go down hill. I have a bad feeling about this."

Momentarily, she soon crept up on the side of the trail. Without any hindering qualms, Travis lowly perched herself beside a tall pine, assuring a distant path between herself and Doc.

This should be far enough, she thought to herself, relying on the distance put between them so as to have enough leg-room to run ahead of them by the time they head her way. That, and so she may warn, and sprint away with Mercury in advance.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hmm, I think I'll play some pokemon, but I must ask how long will I be here, I have some really important things to do. If its authorization you need, I can get that easily."

Koa wasn't wanting to release his secret, but at the current situation he has no choice. "Dad" was probably drunk and once he's drunk he sleeps for about 2 days and only wakes up to eat, and use the human facilities.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh nuts! The battery is dead! Do you have any spares?"

"Sure, look in the bag, if they're flat as well I've got some recharging in my room, let me get them"

"I must ask how long will I be here, I have some really important things to do. If its authorization you need, I can get that easily."

Cinnamon runs out yelling, "Doc! Doc! DAAAD! Mister Tesla wants to know how long he'll be here."

He comes back with a handful of slightly dodgy looking batteries, and the vet.

"Broken leg? We usually keep animals six to eight weeks, if your owner approves treatment here. That's for a veterinary cast, it didn't sound like he was going to authorize a mobile cast or a surgical plate. I don't think you have a very responsible owner, given what he said on the phone we could probably get the courts to let us treat you as a rescue... there's a fund for that in this state, if the judge approves emancipation." He shakes his head. "We've had to do that a couple of times now."

"I really should have you in a cast already, but if Samantha gets through to him tomorrow and he authorizes something better, we'd just have to cut it off again."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa's smile soon disappeared and he let out a long sigh.

".....But where will I go... If you treat me as a rescue I won't have a home anymore...and a kennel or pound is out of the question, cause I won't ever go there. I guess I'll just go home and deal with the pain like I always have. I mean, my home isn't a hospital, so my medical knowledge just allows me to take the pain without it bothering me not fix it all together. I hate to tell people this, but my body is filled with pieces of glass and has endured many injuries. So It won't need any amputations."

though Koa was holding back on his emotions, he couldn't keep himself from crying.

"I guess I'll just leave you guys alone and leave...I mean how hard can it be to live in with my owner, and if worse comes to worse I can live in the forest...as..." Koa was struggling to say the word "a..a.a feral"
Argent

Post by Argent »

"If you're a rescue you'll stay here until you're adopted. It's not a prison, we only lock cages for animals that are a danger to themselves or others, and for state audits... and they never take longer than a day. And if you've got untreated injuries, emancipation will be a cakewalk."

"And I certainly can't let you go with a broken leg. SANDY!"

The big teenager comes in.

"I think we need to take this dog to one of the recovery rooms."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa thought through what the vet said, but if he's ever away from his bag or put through any trauma or is given anything he knows he can't take. He will be a danger to himself.

"I guess I can give it a try sir, but you must promise me that I will be free from any restraints, that I object to and I need to be with this satchel at all times. I wouldn't want to develope any other psychological problems. And I need my stuff from my owners house."

"If I'm sleeping, I will need you to scan my brain, so that I can monitor my mental health."
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Rhyzer wrote:
Marine Fox wrote: "Stay Here."
Travis took heed of Doc's advice with a grain of salt, her sour expression reflecting her appetite for defiance. She knew that the chances of running into danger were quite mildly high, regardless of whether or not she and Mercury stayed put. With that said, Travis had no intentions of not trailing the austere predator. She had to know, for sure, what it was that she and the others were in for.

Before doing that, however, she turned back to face her partner.

"Go get your things," she told Mercury, "and be ready to run, in case things go down hill. I have a bad feeling about this."

Momentarily, she soon crept up on the side of the trail. Without any hindering qualms, Travis lowly perched herself beside a tall pine, assuring a distant path between herself and Doc.

This should be far enough, she thought to herself, relying on the distance put between them so as to have enough leg-room to run ahead of them by the time they head her way. That, and so she may warn, and sprint away with Mercury in advance.
"Oh-uh..." Mercury paused and submitted to Travis' will, pulling his satchel from the tree hollow and wrapping it in a salvaged trash bag. The cat trotted silently behind his partner, Mercury soon settled next to her, "I think the should be okay. If he managed to get on that horse, I bet he's civil enough..."
~~~

"We don't know that yet!" Tesla whined, babbling on until he heard his name. He slowed to a stop and shook his head, "Doc? That's you right? We really need some help here!" he called in the direction from which he heard his voice
Argent

Post by Argent »

Doc laughs out loud at that. "Well, your lordship, I pledge not to... how should I say... hold you in bondage nor distraint without dire necessity... I'm sure we can arrange to pick up your treasures in the morning. It's after nine, and I for one am ready to turn into a pumpkin."

The burly human turns to Cinnamon, "You're the one with the magic computer, you got a brain scanner in that bag of tricks of yours?"

He leads the way to the back offices, Sandy following, pushing the exam table with Koa and his precious bag, and leaving Cinnamon and Flynn to pack up the games and laptop and scurry to keep up.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa couldn't help but let a small smile slip past his serious mood.

"Just taking precautions sir. Now same as you, I think I should get some rest, night"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

When Doc got a response from Tesla he was close enough to know exactly where it came from, he brought Moonbeam a little closer before dismounted. But when Tesla asked for help he didn't hear distress from him and he couldn't see Luke, that meant one thing. He rushed towards the sound of Tesla's voice until he came upon the two, his eyes grew wide when he saw Zanna.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn switches over the batteries and the GameBoy beeps to life. As he's scrolling through the menus and setting up his game he can't help but overhear the corgi's lamentations. It strikes a chord with him - he has a friend back in Australia from a broken home. As he reflects on his old friend an idea occurs to him which alleviate Koa's plight. As he mulls it over, considering the logistics of it, he can't help but break into a smile. It just might work, but he'll have to ask Mum first.

He is brought out of his reverie by the sound of game cartriges and consoles clunking together as Cinnanom throws them back into his bag. He looks sadly at his game which has just finished loading, then switching it off again, throws it into the bag and helps collect up the remainder of the electronics before following Cinnamon and the Doc into the back office.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Marine Fox wrote:When Doc got a response from Tesla he was close enough to know exactly where it came from, he brought Moonbeam a little closer before dismounted. But when Tesla asked for help he didn't hear distress from him and he couldn't see Luke, that meant one thing. He rushed towards the sound of Tesla's voice until he came upon the two, his eyes grew wide when he saw Zanna.
"Seriously, Doooooc? Are you there?" Tesla asked in the direction of the footsteps, "Just don't shoot if you're not Doc, okay?" the soaking corgi pleaded, defeated
Argent

Post by Argent »

The recovery room is... just an ordinary room, with stained but clean plywood walls and a thick mattress that's luxuriously large for a dog, and a door that can close to keep the noise of nocturnal denizens from disturbing a sick animal. The humans transfer the corgi and his precious bag to the bed, and set out some dog food, water, and a bell "for when you need help with... whatever."

And Cinnamon leaves his bag of tricks by the bed.

And then the humans chase out Cinnamon and his little friend to wait for Flynn's owner in the lobby.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Marine Fox wrote:When Doc got a response from Tesla he was close enough to know exactly where it came from, he brought Moonbeam a little closer before dismounted. But when Tesla asked for help he didn't hear distress from him and he couldn't see Luke, that meant one thing. He rushed towards the sound of Tesla's voice until he came upon the two, his eyes grew wide when he saw Zanna.
Zanna heard the rustling from the bushes in front of her and turned her head to see who it was. She took off her aviator goggles and let them hang around her neck (at this point they were impeding her sight more than it was helping), and when Zanna saw Doc the she couldn't help but give a weak grin when she saw the expression on his face.

"Its not... *huff*... as bad as it looks." She replied, though the remark seemed to be more to herself then it was to Doc.
At a superficial glance there weren't any indications of any injury. Though if one were to look at the back of leg they would find a small object sticking out of her gray fur that looked like a cross between a syringe and a dart.
But she was fine. Honestly. She just needed to rest for a sec. The ground seemed to comply with her mental request, as it rose up to meet. Or... maybe it was the other way around, as her legs collapsed under her.

Footsteps. The steady *stomp* *stomp* *stomp* and the occasion *snap*(of a twig) could be heard from the direction in which Tesla and Zanna came from.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Its not... *huff*... as bad as it looks." She replied, though the remark seemed to be more to herself then it was to Doc.
At a superficial glance there weren't any indications of any injury. Though if one were to look at the back of leg they would find a small object sticking out of her gray fur that looked like a cross between a syringe and a dart.
But she was fine. Honestly. She just needed to rest for a sec. The ground seemed to comply with her mental request, as it rose up to meet. Or... maybe it was the other way around, as her legs collapsed under her.

Footsteps. The steady *stomp* *stomp* *stomp* and the occasion *snap*(of a twig) could be heard from the direction in which Tesla and Zanna came from.
Moonbeam starts backing away as soon as the wolf lets go of his reins.. Flicking his ears up and back trying to hear the sounds over the drumming of the falling rain.
Were not alone anymorrrrre!
Stamping his for-hooves on the ground warningly before him, sending mud and muddy-water flying! Snorting with his tail flagging up high over his back.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

While Koa was under the covers in the dark room, he couldn't help but think of what would happen once all this rescue stuff begins. He didn't know how long it was going to take to get adopted or who would adopt him. he began to rummage through his bag finding anything he can maybe use to speed up his healing. He did find some special herbs earlier but those herbs are slightly dangerous and if he takes it without the vet knowing, the vet wouldn't understand what he had taken and may try to "fix it". He sat their for a moment and began to talk to himself in his head.

"These, herbs are able to speed up cellular reconstruction as well as relieve any pain within a mater of seconds. The way to method to activates its regenerative traits requires a large dosage, but from what I've experienced in my studies is that amount will also act as a sedative. I need to be careful not to take to much. For my size this will require....." he pauses to think "3 leaves. It will sedate me for about 2 hours. I don't think the doctor will be awake to find out that I'm in a deep state of slumber, so its worth the try.

Koa knows that this will not completely heal his leg, but it will most definitely speed up the process and reduce the time that he would need to wear a cast.

"Well, bon appetit."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

They don't have to wait for long. A buzz at the locked door announces the arrival of Joan Porter, Flynn's mum. Flynn hops out of his chair and bounds across the room to let her in.
"Ah, sorry I took so long. I took the first drive instead of the second and then had to try to figure out how to get out of that park again." she says.
"Eh, no worries. Mum, this is my friend Mr. Sixtoes. Mr. Sixtoes, this is my Mum, Joan Porter." With the introductions made, Flynn takes his Mum aside and explains his idea, making sure to leave out any names.
"I think that's a great idea." she muses when he's finished. "We've certainly got enough room in that big old house and since your dad and I work from home so much he'll always have company and help if he needs it."
Flynn is very pleased with this and he returns to explain it to Cinnamon. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I couldn't help but overhear you discussing the corgi's plight earlier If he, his owner and the Doc agree, we'd like to adopt him. We're quite well off and we've plenty of space in our new place so he'll have plenty of room for his stuff plus anything else he needs and since Mum and Dad work mainly from home he'll always have company and help if he needs it. I made sure not to tell Mum any names, so if he, his owner or the Doc doesn't agree to it then I haven't broken the confidentiality rules they have in these places anyway. What do you think? Could you find the Doc to discuss it?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Sure, sure, lemme see if he's still up. Humans need a lot of sleep at night!"

And so, after a few minutes, Doc Walton comes in. "Sorry to get you up this late Mrs, um, Porter. Would you like some coffee? No? Wise move." He turns to the marten, "Cinnamon, would you clean the coffee pot, it's strong enough to patch the roof."

"Little Flynn isn't a patient here, you can take him now. You might want to keep your pet inside for a few days until the rangers get back to me... apparently someone's hunting in the state forest. We have one animal here already that might have been injured getting away from them."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, I'm sorry to have gotten you out of bed so late, Doctor. Thanks for looking after Flynn. I'd have hated for anything to have happened to him out there." She refuses the offer of coffee, seeing the thick black sludge sloshing groggily in the bottom of the glass jug.
"Speaking of that injured animal, Flynn told me about him. He hasn't mentioned any names at all so we don't think he's broken any confidentiality rules, but he told me that he couldn't help but overhear you discussing the poor creature's plight. He assures me that he didn't mean to eavesdrop, but, you know, rabbits have big ears and they hear a lot... Anyways, he and I were wondering, if it was OK with you, the animal and his owner if we could take him off his owner's hands? It definitely sounds like he needs a better place and a higher level of care than what that guy has been giving him, and we have plenty of room, plus my husband John and I mainly work from home so he'll always have any company and care he needs."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters