HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

furryovrlord

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by furryovrlord »

"my name? oh, yes of course.. it's crimson.. i- i'm kinda new around here." he blushes bright as he talks to her, hugging his tail close to himself
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby attempted to follow Hazel's movements, Must be an American thing"Yah, 'Lovin' it'" she replied awkwardly.
Last edited by BlueAnubis on Thu May 27, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Katy couldn't help but giggle alittle as he blushed. "Well, Crimson, don't worry. We all have to be new to something or someplace at somepoint. I just moved here today myself."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch waved as he was introduced. As the other pets began to talk, he sniffed around, trying to find the source of the smell of ammonia.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Katy couldn't help but giggle alittle as he blushed. "Well, Crimson, don't worry. We all have to be new to something or someplace at somepoint. I just moved here today myself."
"wow must be a popular neighbourhood huh? my parents brought me here to get as far away as possible fom my last place of residence... so far it seems really nice" he looks away a bit when mentioning his reason for moving there but then smiles and giggles too, realising that he is blushing
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hazel cheered Crimson on.

"Whoo-hoo! Way to go, stud!"

She clicked her tongue teasingly.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

She chuckled. "Yeah, I guess it is. Anyway, Dad brought us here so we could kind of have a new place to be at, and, meet new people."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Zack_the_husky wrote:She chuckled. "Yeah, I guess it is. Anyway, Dad brought us here so we could kind of have a new place to be at, and, meet new people."

crimson blushes insanely bright at hazel's teasings and wrings his tail nervously in his paws "miss haa-zel... t- totally not funny.." he turns his attention back to katy and smiles then holds out his paw "i- it seems to be payin off, no?" he digs a to into the grass nervously and spins it making a small hole
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Well, it's been while I've since really seen anyone, but, you are kind of cute, Crimson." She then giggled. "Kind of funny, too."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack laughed, "We just moved here too, Mom got a job here at the new museum and needed place to live that was closer. I think there are at least six new families in the neighborhood."

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

he blushes bright at yet another compliment then looks down and kicks the dirt. he blushes bright at being laughed at then he turns to jack "m- my parents are environmentalists or something.." "i love museums! they are so full of information!"
Last edited by furryovrlord on Thu May 27, 2010 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Yeah, they are. Most pets think they're kind of boring, but, hey, history's pretty much just a story of the past."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Zack_the_husky wrote:"Yeah, they are. Most pets think they're kind of boring, but, hey, history's pretty much just a story of the past."

"d- do you have a favourite era? o- or do you know any interesting ancient myths?" he smiles bright at being able to engage in something that he is passionate about
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Hmmmmmmmm......Well, I do kind of like the asian feudal eras. My cousin in Radiant Gardens likes egyptian stuff."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Zack_the_husky wrote:"Hmmmmmmmm......Well, I do kind of like the asian feudal eras. My cousin in Radiant Gardens likes egyptian stuff."
"anything to do with the nights templar will always get my attention" he smiles wide "and the norse gods too.. hehe.."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack thought for a moment, "Well, Mom always used to tell me that I was a descendant of Anubis, since my Mother was a jackal, Though I've never been one for embalming."
Ruby danced around a bit, "I'm more partial to the stories of Bastet, the cat-goddess. She was respected by many, many people in Egypt, like myself.

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Really? My cousin claims that he has had a spiritual encounter, can now read and speak egyptian, and, that he can use alittle magic."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack thought for a moment, "Well, Mom always used to tell me that I was a descendant of Anubis, since my Mother was a jackal, Though I've never been one for embalming."
Ruby danced around a bit, "I'm more partial to the stories of Bastet, the cat-goddess. She was respected by many, many people in Egypt, like myself.
"Tell me something about that," said Hazel, interested. She knew that cats were worshipped in Egypt but wasn't as knowledgeable as Ruby seemed to be.

She was glad the other cats in the old 'hood hadn't known....
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack thought for a moment, "Well, Mom always used to tell me that I was a descendant of Anubis, since my Mother was a jackal, Though I've never been one for embalming."

"it appears we have much to learn from eachother, i very much look forward to that" he smiles wide at them and scratches his head shyly "hehe, i am very glad i gathered up the courage to play catch.." he blushes bright "beause now i have the potential to make soo many good friends"

a womans voice is heard as he finishes talking "criiiimmmsssooooonnn!!! come inside it's time for dinner"

"awww man! COMING MOOOOM!" he waves to everyone and bows politely to hazel and katy " cya guys tomorrow.. i'm not allowed out after dinner.." with that he leaves and goes inside
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled, "Ancient Egypt would have been my kind of place. Cats were worshiped simply for being cats. The Pharaohs even gave their cats jewelry and let them eat off of their plate"
"They were also mummified with the Pharaoh when he died, *cough*even if they hadn't*cough*" Jack said, shattering Ruby's fantasy. Jack then heard someone calling for Crimson, "I guess we will see you later then." Jack said to Crimson.
"Enjoy your dinner"
Last edited by BlueAnubis on Fri May 28, 2010 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled, "Ancient Egypt would have been my kind of place. Cats were worshiped simply for being cats. The Pharaohs even gave their cats jewelry and let them eat off of their plate"
"They were also mummified with the Pharaoh when he died, *cough*even if they hadn't*cough*" Jack said, shattering Ruby's fantasy.
"Jewelry AND food off human plates?" said Hazel. "Sign me up for that any day!"

She imagined herself bedecked with necklaces, earrings, and tiaras, and eating at the table and servants groveling as they gave her human food, until Jack said what he said.

"Bummer, man," said Hazel. "But I don't know...jewelry and human food might make that worth it."
PF chars

--Phoenix

SweetCupcakeCat

Post by SweetCupcakeCat »

(Nevermind this post. Sorry)
Last edited by SweetCupcakeCat on Fri May 28, 2010 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Sasha fan!~
I am always up for an RP. ^^
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Once Lyd seemed back to normal Ozzy followed the others to the front yard, not being in the mood for playing catch quite yet he decided to see if he could make things a little more interesting, Although he conceded that that was no mean feat on a day this odd. Upon reaching his room he dug around for something to enhance the game a little."Ahh perfect," he unearthed a small metal globe from a pile of junk in the corner of his room. He opened the window and pressed a button on the bottom of the globe.
"Somebody catch this" He yelled at the crowd currently hurling a balled up sock around.
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al wandered over to ruby and hazel's group, he had left Lyd to rest as soon as he had fallen asleep. "My favourite eras would have to be feudal Japan and the jazz age. although while the risk of getting mummified is less, they do have their own disadvantages. you would have to be incredibly rich in both eras to have a decent standard of living. that said, samurai and 20's gangsters are cool. The clothes weren't bad either." he says, gesturing towards his jacket for emphasis.
EvilTwin wrote: "Somebody catch this"
Al caught sight of the globe in the corner of his eye, jumped, and caught it. As he landed and tried to strike a suave pose, every hair on his body stood on end. "Shimatta! What is this thing?" said Al, who now resembled a ball of cotton wool.
ctcmjh

"

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch found his way to Ozzy's doghouse, "Whew! It smells like cleaning supplies!"
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

"Nice catch fluffy!, Gimme a sec and I'll Explain!" Ozzy, feeling dramatic, threw a rope out of his window and slid down,"I made that last month, Its a portable Van de Graaff generator, it makes static electricity which is why you look like a cotton ball. I thought it could make playing catch a little more interesting. The button on the bottom switches it off by the way. If you aren't interested I don't mind but how about this. I set the timer on this thing we toss it around and whoever is holding it when it goes off is out. what do you think? Oh and Al, if you touch something metal your fur will go back to normal."
((wow, long speech))
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J gulped at the sight of claws and tried to give his dazzling smile. "I need to tell your parents....something....important." he said.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron walked up to Al, took one look at Al's poofy fur and started laughing. "Hey, can I try that? I wanna make my fur look crazy too!"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

"Better you than me" said AL, tossing the globe to Aaron and wandering towards the nearest lamp post. "something metal you said?" he called to Ozzy. As he reached for the lamp post a spark arced from his paw to the metal pole and his fur flattened. "Ow," he said, wincing from the mild shock.
He pulled a comb from the depths of his jacket and started tidying his headfur, snickering as he watched Aaron's coat puff up.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Hey Ozzy," Aaron said, watching his fur expand, "I'll join in the game."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack walked up to Al, "it sounds like you are an expert in all things Japanese."
Ruby looked at Aaron and poked his nose, feeling a tingle on her paw, "Cute, but I don't feel like playing catch with this 'fur pas' machine. I think I will go check on that T.J. pup, see how his little quest is going." She walked past Aaron and felt the static from his fur flowing through her tail. She walked to Lyd's house and saw T.J. standing in the doorway, looking a bit shaken by the cat glaring at him, hmm, this one has some fire to her. she thought as she stopped a few feet behind T.J., waiting for the right time to introduce herself.

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Hey Ozzy," Aaron said, watching his fur expand, "I'll join in the game."
(Frits has been tagging along with the group, but is holding himself back. very shy)

seeing Aaron also walking up to the device tempted a lot to join in.
He scraches his arm, and walk up to the group.

"Well you can try first, I don't think this is the thing for me do"
he reply'd while looking down at the ground.
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

After Winch thoroughly explored Ozzy's doghouse, he decided to come back to the group. He saw them toss the ball around, and their fur poof up when they caught it, "Cool!" He said as he ran to them.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

ctcmjh wrote: "Cool!"
"Really?"
*man, I should really get out more*
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron turned to Fritz and smiled. "Come on, play with us. It'll be fun."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kyderra wrote:
ctcmjh wrote: "Cool!"
"Really?"
*man, I should really get out more*
"Yeah! They're throwing the ball and when they catch it, their furs all like, FWOOSH! And when they touch metal, their all like, ZAP!" Winch said, using dynamic hand gestures to go along with what he was saying.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hazel loved static electricity--it was great for pranks.

"Hey, toss it my way--I look good with my fur frizzy. Like an Indian chief."

She stood ready to catch it.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"All right," Aaron replied, "Here it comes." He tossed the globe towards Hazel.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

The Game wrote:T.J gulped at the sight of claws and tried to give his dazzling smile. "I need to tell your parents....something....important." he said.
"No, you need to go. Now!" Robin pointed down the street back towards the group playing static ball.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Dr. Prower wrote:"All right," Aaron replied, "Here it comes." He tossed the globe towards Hazel.
frits follows the ball with a glance of "Aaa" in his eye.
Flying object intend to really hypnotize him.