HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good, good," Juniper said dully. "She seemed quite funny. Apart from, y'know, the trying to eat me part?" The Mouse sighed. "But she was only hungry... Should I feel guilty that I feel a bit relieved someone who was trying to kill me is going to live?" She held her head.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn pricks his ears and crosses to the bench and squats so that he's on an eye level with the mouse.
"The white vixen is our friend. She's on the trail of another of our friends, a rabbit, who was kidnapped. Now we think she's been kidnapped too. How long ago did you see her? Do you think you could show us where she went? Please?" He offers a paw for the mouse to step onto.
"I'm Flynn, by the way, and this is Kilo. What's your name?"
"Umm, my friend calls me Flash 'cause I'm fast." The mouse wonders at the wisdom of dropping what he's doing to go chase a fox. However, these people were worried. Finding food would have to wait. Maybe he could turn this to his and his friend's advantage? "I saw them just a little while ago. They were this way!" he pointed down the alley he came from. "Follow me!" The mouse leaped off of the bench, seemingly not noticing Flynn offered to carry him, or just preferring to run. He hit the ground with a roll before bolting down the path to the bush he saw the two foxes at, making sure Flynn and Kilo were still in eyesight of him.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo made himself secure before Flynn headed after their new acquaintance.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash got to a corner where he could see the bush, but he was still hidden. He motioned for his new friends to stop and stay low. "I just realized... We have two mice and a rabbit. Behind that bush may or may not be a fox who knows where your friend went. I don't think he is going to want to talk to us. That being said, I might know someone he will talk to."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It may be that we should need a large predator," Kilo mused, "but a Fox this close to town is usually on the make and, plus, it seems our friend Nadia mashed him so he may respond to a lesser threat." He raised his voice slightly. "May I talk to the young Tod behind the bush?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper realises that Nadia is panicking and she knows it won't help. She rolls over and then kicks the vixen, trying to bring her to her senses.

~~~~
"I can only guess she got too close to Piper." John says. "Do you think there's any possibility they're watching you? Did they tell you not to involve the authorities?"
Nadia let out a grunt when Piper kicked her, causing her to pause for a second. She thought about turning around to confront the rabbit, but no, she needed to get out of there. Kill those humans or not, taking Piper with her or not, it didn't matter. She just needed to get out of ther-.....
.... The vixen stopped all of the sudden. Her body shaken as she whined and growled, curling up as much as she could. She made a mistake, a very, very bad mistake. More than ever before, she needed , she MUST get out of there, somehow, some way, ANY way....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" I don't know Mr.Porter, they just told me not to call the cop or try to track them with the money or some, wait, what happened to Piper?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul shakes his head and then remembers the mouse can't see him. "No. Not at all. It shows you're a good person. Love they enemy and all that. You know, perhaps you'll surprise yourself and make friends with Nola when she wakes up and with other cats too. There are a few pet cats in town after all."

~~~~
The fox rolls his eyes and steps out.
"What is this, mess with the fox day?"

The moment the fox appears Flynn stops dead in his tracks and his ears flop straight down behind him.
Flaming red fur. A glint of teeth. Pain. White hot pain. Panic. Blackness.
"It's him... It can't be. It's not possible... It's him!" The fox could be the twin brother of the one who'd attacked Flynn so long ago. Every facet of his appearance is identical right down to the chipped tooth. He even sounds the same, save for the accent. He's only missing the wounds that were all over the original fox. The expression on Flynn's face is one of pure terror as he backs up until he's against a wall, never taking his eyes off the vulpine face.

~~~~
Piper blows through her nose and lies on her back, clueless as to what to do now.
BANG!
"Quiet in there!" a kidnapper yells, thumping on the door.

~~~~
"She was kidnapped in the early hours of this morning. Mr. Brookley's shop was robbed at the same time." John confesses. "So... What do you want me to do?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, lor'," Kilo muttered, realising his error. "One moment, young Tod," he said to the Fox, "I wish to trade information with you but first I need to calm my friend. The information may be of value to you." With that he turned to Flynn. "Flynn," he said clearly to Flynn's face. "FLYNN! Concentrate on me, boy! Look at me! This is NOT him! You know this!
You have courage, boy! I can talk to the Tod from here but you MUST stand tall! you are no longer that kitten!
"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie sat in a chair with a new photo album.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lotsa dust under here," Chip said. "Mr Brockley needs a cleaner. Ooh," she said, "big money!" She wobbled out from under the couter, carrying a Penny that was about half her size. "Get it?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I suppose so," Juniper sighed. "We can do a support group. The survivors of the Silo. Heh." She sniffed. "Issomeone toasting Chesse? I know it's cliché but..?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Oh for the love of... Mr. Kilo, take care of Mr. Flynn. I'll handle this." Flash picked up a tiny pebble not much bigger than a grain of sand and flung it at the fox's muzzle to get his attention. "Hey! I'm going to tell animal control about you! Unless you want to try and stop me!" He then took off eastwards at high speed, but making sure he still seemed like a reasonable target for the fox to chase.
-Champion Motto

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

There was a moment of silence after the kidnapper banged on the wall, then a loud BANG from the other side, mixed with an even louder scream: the vixen managed to get on her feet, and in a fit of rage, started to slam herself against the wall she heard the human's voice from, her mind no longer has any reasons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I see...." Josh sighed , he could kind of guess the basis of what happened , nnot that it would help, in fact, it makes things worse , but nothing he could do about it now
"I know this is asking a lot, but i can't make it back in time, and they demanded the money by the end of the day. Maybe.....can I send my money to your bank account and , i don't know, ask the police to deliver it?" Josh said, tripping on his words , clearly worried.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Good one! Pepper smiles, bagging the penny. "Find anything else?"

~~~~
"It wouldn't surprise me. It is lunch time after all. Are you hungry? Or thirsty?" Paul asks.

~~~~
"I always did like fast food." the fox grins, chasing after Flash.

"I know but... I can't! I-I'm sorry!" Flynn apologises, sliding down the wall and into a sitting position with his knees against his chestconce the fox has gone.

~~~~
Shortly after the bang the door flies open and one of the kidnappers shines a blinding light into Nadia's face. The other clamps an arm around the vixen's body and presses a sweet-smelling rag to the fox's muzzle. It's the same chloroform mixture that was used on Piper earlier in the day.

~~~~
"I guess so. How much are they asking for? I might even be able to cover it to save time."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well we may have been hasty," Kilo agreed, mentally kicking himself for only thinking of this now. "We did, after all, leave so fast we left our Mountain Lion behind!" He sat on Flynn's shoulder. "Do you feel like screaming her name and seeing if she can find us?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Only if it's no trouble," Juniper said. "I always used to be able to find the freshest apples and nuts in the wood. From memory and scent, you know? I'll have to learn all new ones now."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Doesn't seem to be much," Chip confessed. "Piper probably thinks she's allergic to dust. And she can probably hear pins drop from upstairs. Which is probably how she got in trouble."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash ran all the way to the nearest woods with the fox close behind him. He suddenly found his path blocked by a large boulder. He turned around to see the fox was right on top of him.

"Ack! DEUS!

The boulder behind him suddenly stirred and shook. It began to rise into the air until both Flash and the fox could see that it was being lifted by a gigantic mountain of a bear. The bear's solid brown fur was only marked by occasional scars that kept it from growing. His face was covered in scratches and bite marks and what looked like an old bullet wound on his forehead.

The bear snarled at the fox before hurling the boulder to the side and into a tree, knocking it over. With a roar, he reached down and grabbed the fox, lifting him into the air until they were eye level with each other.

Flash ran to the bear and climbed up to his shoulders where he sat down. "Fox I just met, this is Deus. Dues, Fox." Flash smirked. "This really isn't your day is it?"
-Champion Motto

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Thanks, I'll leave you to your duties then." Senka gave Kandi a small smirk and an eyebrow lift before heading over to the sheriff. "Excuse me sheriff, Ranger Senka. I just spoke with one of your umm, dogs and was wondering if you could shed some light on the situation. I heard that this matter may involve the surrounding forest and would like to extend the help of the Forest Rangers. If anything is going on in those parts we know the lay of the land better than anyone." The cougar let out a soft cough afterwards, all those human lessons at school were paying off...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Thanks, I'll leave you to your duties then." Senka gave Kandi a small smirk and an eyebrow lift before heading over to the sheriff. "Excuse me sheriff, Ranger Senka. I just spoke with one of your umm, dogs and was wondering if you could shed some light on the situation. I heard that this matter may involve the surrounding forest and would like to extend the help of the Forest Rangers. If anything is going on in those parts we know the lay of the land better than anyone." The cougar let out a soft cough afterwards, all those human lessons at school were paying off...

Kandi perks her eyebrowl up in a Mr.spock style, and follows the cougaress over to the sheriff..
I'm with her..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Shortly after the bang the door flies open and one of the kidnappers shines a blinding light into Nadia's face. The other clamps an arm around the vixen's body and presses a sweet-smelling rag to the fox's muzzle. It's the same chloroform mixture that was used on Piper earlier in the day.

~~~~
"I guess so. How much are they asking for? I might even be able to cover it to save time."
The light blinded Nadia for a moment, making her unable to react in time when the kidnapper grabbed her. The disorientation passed quickly however, and still not giving up, the vixen jumped , hitting her head hard against the man's chin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"they asked for ten million dollars"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The man's jaw clacks shut and he tastes blood. His grip on the fox is loosened slightly as he's taken by surprise but he manages to keep the rag around the vixen's muzzle and starts to tighten his arm around her chest harder than before, squeezing tightly.

~~~~
John is silent for a moment before letting out a low whistle.
"Ouch. Can you get that kind of money?" he asks, beginning to worry.

~~~~
"Thank you, ma'am. It's gratefully appreciated." the sheriff nods.
"At the moment we still don't know exactly where the kidnappers are hiding but we have learned a few things. We have a smear of oil suggesting either that the culprit is a mechanic or tradesman or that he's been somewhere with machinery, and we also have some gravel that must have come from a shoe. We know the floor was vacuumed yesterday so it has to be from the culprit too. We're having it analysed to see if we can work out where it's from. We also have some gum which means we have DNA. Do you know of any gravelly areas in the forest? Maybe any near a road or near any old industrial or farm buildings?"

~~~~
The fox backpedals but isn't fast enough to avoid being grabbed. He dangles limply from the giant paw, unable to speak, and it's all he can do to avoid wetting himself as he awaits his fate.

~~~~
Flynn shakes his head and draws a few deep breaths before getting back to his feet.
"I... I'll be fine. It was just a shock, that's all. It was uncanny, the resemblance... I'll be fine though. Oh, hey Ryyn." he nods at the dog that had followed them. In answer to the canine's question he provides an assurance that he's fine.
"I guess we should wait here for Flash to get back..."

~~~~
"Oh, no trouble at all!" Paul smiles. He picks up the mouse, allowing her to sit on his palm, and heads for the kitchen.
"It's not like mice eat a lot anyway. Is there anything in particular you're in the mood for?"

~~~~
"Probably. And Mr. Brookley wouldn't have heard much of anything without his hearing aids so it makes sense that she came down. Check under that one next, please. We found a smear of oil on the side of that cabinet so we know they were near that so we're hoping they dropped their driver's licence and GPS with the hideout waymarked." Pepper grins.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Of course, dear boy, of course."Kilo muttered to himself for a moment. "I wonder what the child has planned and if we should offer the Tod an olive branch on return?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, kibble," Juniper said, "nuts and grains. Or I have heard of this thing called..." she spread her paws wide and spoke almost reverently, "...Banana."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Right-ho," Chip said, heading under the counter indicated. She stopped by the smear and touched a clawtip to it. "I grew up in a factory," she explained, "and one thing I know is you have different greases for different purposes. You learn the differences in scent. I can't tell you what this grease IS but I can tell you it's not from a food manufacturing factory. I've never smelled this aroma grease before, although... it is a bit familiar. Like I've smelled something similar." She headed under the counter.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Alright, so this is how things are going to work. My friend here," Flash pats the bear on the shoulder, "Is going to throw you. Calm down please, its not that bad, and I need you coherent. Where he throws you is up to you. I just want a couple questions answered. Answer well, and he'll put you closer back to town, and you can find the people I was with to see if the mouse is still willing to give you the information he had. If you don't, you go in the top branches of that tree over there." He pointed to a particularly tall tree nearby.

"If you understand, then I need to know what the vixen from earlier said to you and where she went."
Last edited by CyberDragon on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Champion Motto

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:The man's jaw clacks shut and he tastes blood. His grip on the fox is loosened slightly as he's taken by surprise but he manages to keep the rag around the vixen's muzzle and starts to tighten his arm around her chest harder than before, squeezing tightly.

~~~~
John is silent for a moment before letting out a low whistle.
"Ouch. Can you get that kind of money?" he asks, beginning to worry.
Nadia struggled as hard as she could, desperately tried to get away from the rag, but eventually even the vixen's rage was gradually extinguished as the chemical took its toll on her senses, until she can no longer mustered the strength to struggle or to even move her limbs. Yet the fox somehow remained not completely unconscious, staring back at the kidnapper with her half-closed crimson eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"yeah....i can...i have a way to borrow that much at least" Josh sighed, rubbing his forehead, not that John can see.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Olive branch?" Flynn snorts. "How about we give him willow? Nothing like the sound of leather on willow."

~~~~
"Oh? And what do they say about this banana?" Paul asks, saying the word in the same tone the mouse had used. He stands Juniper on the kitchen bench and begins to hunt down some food.

~~~~
"Hmm. Well if you work out what it reminds you of then let us know." Pepper encourages as she watches the mouse disappear.

~~~~
"Sh-she wanted to know if I'd seen some humans and a rabbit. I-I told her to go to the rail yard because I saw some there. Th-That's all I know. I swear!" the fox babbles as he wriggles, trying to escape the bear's grasp.

~~~~
The kidnapper keeps the rag against the vixen's nose for another minute or so to make sure she's really unconscious and not just faking it before tossing her back in on top of Piper and slamming the door.

~~~~
"What... What do you want to do then? It would take several days at the very least for the bank to clear a transfer of that amount. Then more time for me to withdraw it all and I couldn't exactly do that without arousing suspicion..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That bat of yours needs to see Linseed Oil before you use it in anger, Flynn m'boy," Kilo advised. "No, if the Tod can tell us where Piper is he should be told where that information can be rewarded. Unless you intend for the two of us to attempt to rescue them from an unknown number of dangerous humans alone, hmm?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have heard it tastes of squidgy deliciousness," Juniper enthused, almost losing herself to over-acting in the description. "The taste of a cool autumn with an aroma of Honey when it's fresh, not over-ripe." She sighed. "It was usually kept for the hunters," she admitted. "I got some once."
"Of course, Pep," Chip called from under the counter.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"hmm... I don't know..." Flash pretended to be deep in thought about whether or not to let the fox go. "Oh, alright. I suppose that's enough for now. I think Kilo, the mouse I was with, wanted to tell you something,
so you can go back there and ask him about it. And don't get any funny ideas! I know they are a rabbit and a mouse, but hurting them will make me mad at you, which will make HIM mad at you."
He pointed a thumb at Deus who gave an affirmative grunt. "Alright, Deus. You can let him go."

Deus grunted again and lazily tossed the fox into a nearby patch of moss and grass. He turned his head to flash. "Want me to go to the railyard with you?"

"No, big guy. If what our new friends told me is true, we have a kidnapping on our hands. If the kidnappers see you, they might panic and shoot you or one of the kidnap victims. This situation needs a bit of a lighter touch I think. You should probably just wait here and stay alert. Alright?"

Deus shrugged. "Fine. If you need me, I'll be here. Ready to go back to town?" He held up a giant paw for Flash to step into.

Flash stepped into Deus's hand. "Right. Just like we practiced. I'm ready!

Deus wound up and threw Flash like a baseball. He flew through the air for a while until he was almost to town. He braced himself and landed as softly as possible in some thick grass, rolling to avoid injury. He got up a little battered and dirty, but otherwise unhurt. He ran as fast as he could to where he left Kilo and Flynn.

"Guys! I know where they are! They went to the railyard!"

Deus walked over to the tree he felled and started to inspect it.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Capital, dear youth, capital!". He looked around. "Might I enquire as to what you did with young Master Tod?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash panted from all the recent activity. Upon hearing Kilo speak, he looked at him confused. "Huh?" Flash didn't really understand at first what he was saying because of the nature of his language. After a moment, he realized what Kilo was saying. "Oh! The fox! Yeah, I introduced him to a long time friend of mine." He gave a mildly evil smirk. "He was real eager to talk then. He's fine though, just a little scared is all. I think he's on his way back, but he might just try to get as far away as possible. I hope not, 'cause that was pretty fun for me."

Flash thought for a moment, then decided to correct Kilo. "Also, I know I don't look or act my age, and I'm small even for a mouse. However, I am a fully grown adult, and I'd appreciate it if you don't call me a child." He turned to look back out toward the wooded area he just came from, watching out for signs of the fox. "Heh, I wonder how he'd react to seeing me again so soon. Maybe I should hide if he shows up so he doesn't run."
Last edited by CyberDragon on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"My apologies, young Flash - and most are young compared to myself," Kilo stated. "And I do hope he will return. After all, with two Mice, one Rabbit and a Canine as a rescue party we may well need plan 'B' and satisfying his need for reward? That activates plan B. hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm... well there's a few places that match what you're looking for, if you have a map." Senka quips, listing off a few places new the forested area including the cabin had once been caught in, a camping rest stop deep in the woods, the old train yards as well as some other places that match the description.
"Is there anything else to narrow down the search? I'm not sure gum is much help, though I could radio in and have the guys keep on the look out for wrappers."

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

By the time the kidnappers decided to let go of Nadia, the vixen had already fell into a deep slumber, her body fell limply on top of Piper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't know sir, i don't know.....the kidnappers didn't even tell me how to get the money to them, or where to meet them, nothing"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"My apologies, young Flash - and most are young compared to myself," Kilo stated. "And I do hope he will return. After all, with two Mice, one Rabbit and a Canine as a rescue party we may well need plan 'B' and satisfying his need for reward? That activates plan B. hmm?"
Flash looked around for a place to hide so the fox wouldn't see him when he got there. "Mind explaining this 'plan B' to me? In fact, what is our 'plan A' in the first place? I don't think anyone ever told me what we planned to do when we encounter full grown human criminals who probably have weapons?"
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Simple, good sir," Kilo said tersely. "Plan A has us going to the yard and attempting the surreptitious rescue of our friends. Carefully and sneakily. With less risk to life. Plan B has the Tod telling his tale to the missing Rabbits' owner for the reward. Who will then tell the substantial number of Police in the area. Who will then descend on the railyard guns out and ready to fire.". He sighed. "At that point a kidnap victim can become a hostage. Provided they can find them."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Thank you, ma'am. It's gratefully appreciated." the sheriff nods.
"At the moment we still don't know exactly where the kidnappers are hiding but we have learned a few things. We have a smear of oil suggesting either that the culprit is a mechanic or tradesman or that he's been somewhere with machinery, and we also have some gravel that must have come from a shoe. We know the floor was vacuumed yesterday so it has to be from the culprit too. We're having it analysed to see if we can work out where it's from. We also have some gum which means we have DNA. Do you know of any gravelly areas in the forest? Maybe any near a road or near any old industrial or farm buildings?"

Well you should know what around here..
to the east of town it's all farms of various types and sizes.
An if you go out to the west, your going to end up in the rail yards.. and the cattle feed lots..

********** meanwhile *********************
Oreo gets tired of doing math problems and sneaks off under the desk to sleep.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul pulls out a bowl of fruit salad from the fridge and scoops some of it onto a saucer for Juniper, topping it with a small handful of dry rolled oats. He places it in front of her along with a medicine cup full of water.
"There you are. Sam has me on a diet so it's fruit salad for lunch. Lucky for you. There's banana in there along with grapes, apples, oranges, and pears. I also put some oats on yours for fibre. It's directly in front of you. And there's a cup of water just to your right if your thirsty."

~~~~
Pepper listens to the sherrif, vet and cougar talking as she waits for Chip to return.

~~~~
The sheriff watches with interest as Senka points over the map.
"That's still a lot of areas to cover. We need to narrow it down. Which places do you think are more likely, Ranger Senka? The gum won't help you, I think. It'll just give us DNA to prove that the kidnapper was here." The man looks across at Kandi, unconsciously resting his hand on the butt of his holstered gun.
"I know that North goes through fields and towards the city. What's to the south of the town though?"

~~~~
John thinks for a while.
"What do you think the chances are that the kidnappers are listening to this call?" he queries eventually.

~~~~
"Let's go then. We'll figure out what to do when we get there. Hold on, Kilo." Flynn gets back to his feet and sets off for the railyard at a brisk jog, a pace which he can comfortably maintain for several kilometres unlike his full running speed which is only good over a few hundred metres. Ryyn does his best to follow the rabbit without saying anything, knowing that this is something the rabbit needs to do.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I take it," Thomas asked, when he had someone to ask, "that things didn't go too well for the other cat?"
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ooh," Juniper enthused, "I'd have to give this cafe 5/5 on tripadvice. Whatever that means. It's something Wire used to say."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Then on we go and look out for our frenemy along the way." Kilo hung on. "Frenemy. What a stupid word."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nothing under here but a dusty Mouse," Chip said, coming back out covered in dust bunnies.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Huh?" Flash watched as Flynn and Kilo took off. "So that's what that feels like. Hey! Wait for me!" He yelled as he ran after them.
-Champion Motto

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm... well I know the forest gets thicker the further you go.... and I think there's a river that way, not that I've gone that far out. No machinery in that direction. I'm sure eventually that leads to another town but I mean... not for a long time. And with no road that could take days to reach. The cougar shakes her head. "He probably didn't go that way."

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I don't know sir , but maybe it's not likely, since I don't think they planned to kidnap Nadia from the start. Maybe she tried to help Piper and got caught herself instead"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm afraid not. Samantha tried her best but there was nothing she could do. One of the spears managed to nick the aorta. He'd already lost too much blood by the time he got here. I'm sorry. Did you know him?"

~~~~
Paul realises that Juniper probably doesn't know what the internet is so he explains it in the simplest terms he can think of.
"It's a thing people and pets use to tell other people and pets how good places are so they know if they should go there or not. Say, if it's a cafe, does that mean I can charge you for lunch?" he quips.

~~~~
Despite himself Flynn grins at Kilo's distaste. He slows a little as he hears Flash yelling though.
"Sorry, mate. Didja need a lift?" he asks, offering a paw.

~~~~
"Really? All I see is a giant dust bunny." Pepper quips before pointing Chip to another cabinet, this one the one she'd found the gum beneath.

"Hmm. I doubt they'd go for the stockyards or rail yards. Far too many people. Most likely they'll be in an abandoned farm shed or storm cellar. We'll get some men to go door to door out there. Ranger Senka, do you think you can get some rangers to check out the locations you mentioned on the map? I'll see if I have enough men to send one with each team you set up. We'll also keep at least two teams here so we have enough to keep the shop covered and to attend to any other situations that may arise. Are we in agreement, Ranger? Have you anything else to suggest?"

~~~~
"True. Two unrelated kidnappings within hours of each other in a town this small would be too much of a coincidence. I reckon you're safe to tell the cops then. Try to get the money and be ready for another call just in case. Meanwhile I better call Flynn and the others and make sure they all get home safely. If they've taken Nadia too then they're getting serious and this is too dangerous to have the pets outside and involved."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No," Thomas said, breathing out through his nose heavily. "We've spent two years waiting for a death report on Nola. We got lucky. Someone else didn't. So I'll help you try and get that cats' owners closure. Do what you can to identify him an... can you make arrangements for burial at the local pet cemetary? I'll fund it all."
---------------------------------------
Kilo kept a grip as Flash made up his mind.
--------------------------------------
"I don't think there's anything left, Sarge," Chip said before heading under the unit anyhow.
---------------------------------------
"I'm not sure," Juniper said with a smile as her stomach gurgled, "I think you're making the rules, Paul. I know I can't pay..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:Despite himself Flynn grins at Kilo's distaste. He slows a little as he hears Flash yelling though.
"Sorry, mate. Didja need a lift?" he asks, offering a paw.
Flash jumped up into Flynn's paw, feeling embarrassed. Though he might be one of the fastest things in the forest, he couldn't run very far. The town to the edge of the forest was about as far as he could go. He was always self-conscious of this fact and it was why he learned never to stray far from Deus. It was also why practiced traveling via being thrown by a bear.
"Thanks..." he said, unusually shyly.

~~~~

Deus was just finishing up breaking branches off of the fallen tree. He picked up the log, set one side of it on the boulder, and snapped it in half with a single solid blow in the center before sizing up the two pieces.
Last edited by CyberDragon on Sun May 07, 2017 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Champion Motto

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"yes I agree , thanks for the advice Mr.Porter, I'll do that" Josh replied, still trying to not freaking out