HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Before I got their too," Leslie admitted, checking the wall now. "but the silly owld mowse who talks like 'My bouy, Eye am sew wyze ' sed he fownd wun behind a plug." He punctuated the Kilo impression with pokes towards Oreo as though he was holding Kilo's cane.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn takes his place on the edge of the fabric. "Ready!" he calls. "How do we begin?"
"The same way we did before."

Flukely dropped the ball onto the tarp as he picked up his part of it. He had a devilish smirk on his muzzle as he raised the tarp over his head and have it a strong swing downward, sending the ball flying toward Flynn and Nadia.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity smiled and followed Oreo, "No he's my dad's owner." She looked at Leslie and the wall and back again at Leslie, "What mouse?" Dexter waited and watched, thoroughly enjoying watching wat they were doing now.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit2

Post by Welsh Halfwit2 »

Leslie kept investigating the wall as he replied to Felicity. "Hmm? Oh, he's a reel owld Mowse that lives with a Rabit and a Korgey. Reel owld. Lyke two dads age owld."
If you're seeing a 2 in my name, assume I tried to change E-mails and the system's messed it up.

Sig is Keeva, a girl from SteelHaven.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity smiled and followed Oreo, "No he's my dad's owner." She looked at Leslie and the wall and back again at Leslie, "What mouse?" Dexter waited and watched, thoroughly enjoying watching wat they were doing now.
Oreo blinks in confusion..
So your owner, Is owned!??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:On the TV, We now return you to the "U.S. farm and livestock report". An be-sure to stay turned for the Mutual of Omaha's Wild kingdom, coming up next.

Kandi comes limping out from the back, still holding an ice pack..
You don't smell like smoke, So i guessing they didn't continue with the fire desensitization training today, So what did you learn today?
Plopping down into a chair and putting the ice pack on the big bruise on her shin.
"Boring stuff..." The feline mumbled, turning her head so her voice wasn't muffled by the cushions. "Ranger Rick sat me down and made me read and memorize this whole list of numbers and words... 'Protocols' they called it... Feh. I think it's stupid." She growls, "I mean, why call something an IOU54 when you can just say, 'There's a rabid animal terrorizing people in the city'?!" She huffs and sits up, seeming to have regained some of her energy. "And then he made me exercise and run and stuff..." She crossed her arms and glanced over at Kandi. "How's the foot by the way?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Boring stuff..." The feline mumbled, turning her head so her voice wasn't muffled by the cushions. "Ranger Rick sat me down and made me read and memorize this whole list of numbers and words... 'Protocols' they called it... Feh. I think it's stupid." She growls, "I mean, why call something an IOU54 when you can just say, 'There's a rabid animal terrorizing people in the city'?!" She huffs and sits up, seeming to have regained some of her energy. "And then he made me exercise and run and stuff..." She crossed her arms and glanced over at Kandi. "How's the foot by the way?"
Because it is easier and faster to say that over the radio.
Also it keep most of the people listening in on radio scanners in the dark as to whats going on, so they can't start a panic about the rabid animal running loose.

Kandi sets the cold pack back upon her leg.
Oh it's doing better the swelling is going down..
That old Moo cow, just was not in the mood to have her temperature taken..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Mickey wrote: "The same way we did before."

Flukely dropped the ball onto the tarp as he picked up his part of it. He had a devilish smirk on his muzzle as he raised the tarp over his head and have it a strong swing downward, sending the ball flying toward Flynn and Nadia.
"wait what ?" Nadia asked , confused , before raising her end of the tarp to catch the ball.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa smiles after awhile of all the hugging and looks at Kilo. He gives the small mouse a pat on the head with his paw as he didn't know how to hug the mouse and he wanted to whether he wanted any affection or not. He did manage to start shedding a couple of tears once it was all over but he quickly went to wipe them off. "You know Kilo I was just thinking... you would look really cool in a fez." He said with an even more natural smile.
Welsh Halfwit2

Post by Welsh Halfwit2 »

Kilo chuckled. "You might, indeed, be correct, my boy," he said, "But I fear they do not make them in my size."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am begining tew fink," Leslie said as he squatted on the table and examined its' underside, "that there izn't a secrut passage in this rume."
If you're seeing a 2 in my name, assume I tried to change E-mails and the system's messed it up.

Sig is Keeva, a girl from SteelHaven.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity looked at Leslie, "Oh." She then looked back at Oreo in confusion, "My dad doesn't own me." Dexter walked over to the three after Leslie finished his search in this room, "I believe this isn't the only room in the house." He smiled at the cat, nodding towards the back rooms.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yay!" Leslie hopped off the table and ran, with a little Oreo-like waddle, further into the house to investigate... the kitchen.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yay!" Leslie hopped off the table and ran, with a little Oreo-like waddle, further into the house to investigate... the kitchen.
Oreo follow after the pair into the kitchen...
Sniffing around, and finds a door!.. twisting the knob, opens he door..
Hay! look a secret passage wif stairs going down into a dark tunnel!!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie swept back around and looked down the passage. "Ooh," he said, his 'lips' forming a downward 'D' in his happiness. "Baysement!" With his eyesight, he headed down without turning the lights on, chuckling as he did so..
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Because it is easier and faster to say that over the radio.
Also it keep most of the people listening in on radio scanners in the dark as to whats going on, so they can't start a panic about the rabid animal running loose.

Kandi sets the cold pack back upon her leg.
Oh it's doing better the swelling is going down..
"It's because you're taking it in the wrong place..." The cougar grumbles, her tail instantly lowering at the thought. "I've seen how people do it on TeeVee. It belong in the mouth." She huffs.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oh it's doing better the swelling is going down..
"It's because you're taking it in the wrong place..." The cougar grumbles, her tail instantly lowering at the thought. "I've seen how people do it on TeeVee. It belong in the mouth." She huffs.
You have no idea just how often pets bite them, an just how dangerous an toxic it is when they do.
It really is the very best way for animals to have there temperature taken.

Kandi looks her Puma over..
You are doing so well at fitting in as a pet! An becoming a leader of pets as well.
Can you imagination just what your momma would think of all this?

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie swept back around and looked down the passage. "Ooh," he said, his 'lips' forming a downward 'D' in his happiness. "Baysement!" With his eyesight, he headed down without turning the lights on, chuckling as he did so..
Oreo follows down the stairs...
It's kinda dark and gloomy down here.. IiIiIIIiiiii!! Glacccck!
Pawing at his face...
IIiieeeK! spider webz!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie tip-toed around the back of his friend and tapped him on the left shoulder as he went around to the right and turned the light on. The room bacame a dark orange tint. Enough to see by, except in the corners.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie tip-toed around the back of his friend and tapped him on the left shoulder as he went around to the right and turned the light on. The room became a dark orange tint. Enough to see by, except in the corners.
Oreo turns about in a circle, still trying to get out of the webz, at the shoulder tap.
Going EEEek!Again as the light is turned on..
Tossing the spider from the webz upon the kitten..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ack," Leslie shouted, swatting at the spider as it landed on his face. He'd eaten quite a few on the road but he really didn't like the taste and wondered why so many thought they tasted like chicken. He swiped his own nose as he smacked the spider off toward the stairs and blinked as he saw stars. "Gud job there waz no claws," he said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Come along, Team Flydia!" Kilo cheered.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn lifts his arms high and then drops them to a more comfortable height again, sending the ball arcing back towards Flukely. He nearly drops the tarp in surprise and has to laugh out loud as Kilo cheers for him and Nadia.
"Flydia? Wow! Haha! We have our own couple name now, Nadia! Guess that makes it extra official!" he jokes. "What do you reckon about that?"

"You're right, Koa. And you're welcome." Piper smiles and squeezes the corgi again before returning her arm to herself. She has to giggle at the idea of the mouse in a fez.
"Well, I know who could make one for you, Kilo. I'm sure size wouldn't be an issue. This person could even make you a couple of different styles of hats for different occasions or outfits. You'll be the next famous fashion model! I can see you now, strutting down the catwalk, revelling in the irony of that name as you show off your suit and gilded ebony cane!" The doe holds a paw out in front of her dramatically to emphasise the vision before turning to grin at Koa and Kilo as she awaits their response. She too enjoys Kilo's cheering.
"Hey, Lucky, what do you think our couple name would be?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity followed Leslie and Oreo as they made their way into the basement, looking around as they dealt with a spider. Dexter sat himself on the bottom step of the staircase and watched them continue their little exploration. Looking around their wasn't much here yet, not even any boxes, whatever they found down here would be news to him.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn lifts his arms high and then drops them to a more comfortable height again, sending the ball arcing back towards Flukely. He nearly drops the tarp in surprise and has to laugh out loud as Kilo cheers for him and Nadia.
"Flydia? Wow! Haha! We have our own couple name now, Nadia! Guess that makes it extra official!" he jokes. "What do you reckon about that?"

"You're right, Koa. And you're welcome." Piper smiles and squeezes the corgi again before returning her arm to herself. She has to giggle at the idea of the mouse in a fez.
"Well, I know who could make one for you, Kilo. I'm sure size wouldn't be an issue. This person could even make you a couple of different styles of hats for different occasions or outfits. You'll be the next famous fashion model! I can see you now, strutting down the catwalk, revelling in the irony of that name as you show off your suit and gilded ebony cane!" The doe holds a paw out in front of her dramatically to emphasise the vision before turning to grin at Koa and Kilo as she awaits their response. She too enjoys Kilo's cheering.
"Hey, Lucky, what do you think our couple name would be?"
"I have no idea," confessed Lucky. "I guess there Pipcky or Luper, but both of those are horrible." After pausing for a moment of deep thought he smiled slyly and said, "Or we could just say forget and call ourselves 'Those two rabbits who have had crushes on each other forever but didn't act on it until very recently', but somehow I don't think that works either."

"With me and Ryze it's easy,"said Ryyn, "Since either way it would be one of our names, we can just be RyRy."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"I'm all for it !" Nadia answered , giggling
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie stopped, tensed and pounced on something over in a dark corner.

He came back with a long forgotten, rusty, can of baked beans and read the label. "B...Bay...Baked b...beens," he said, offering Dexter the tin.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity followed Leslie and Oreo as they made their way into the basement, looking around as they dealt with a spider. Dexter sat himself on the bottom step of the staircase and watched them continue their little exploration. Looking around their wasn't much here yet, not even any boxes, whatever they found down here would be news to him.
Oreo, goes off exploring into the dark after having finally gotten out of the spider webz trap.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie stopped, tensed and pounced on something over in a dark corner.

He came back with a long forgotten, rusty, can of baked beans and read the label. "B...Bay...Baked b...beens," he said, offering Dexter the tin.
He finds a pile of old wood piled up in one of the darkened corners..
Smells all musty n' wet down here..
The skunk turns about, bumping the wood pile, As the kitten starts meowing about beans..
What arre beans?
he starts to ask as the wood pile starts cascading down around him.. as he scrambles, claws clicking on the floor, back into the light at the foot of the stairs..
Pant pant!!
Da Vood! tried to attacks me!
Iz dar ghosts down here wif us? vampires?? wearwoofs?
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter took the can of beans Leslie found, "Heh, thank you." He looked over it, when Oreo knocks the pile of wood over he quickly got up, "Are you okay?" The concern left him after Oreo came up with reasons for the pile to come down, "No, we should be the only one's down here. That was an old pile of wood, it was probably going to fall anyways."

Felicity went over and checked out the pile of wood, prodding at it to see if it was safe, thinking of some way to use it. "No hidden door."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Aww," said Leslie, almost mournfully, after he knew his friend was OK. "Sure ther'z no door?" he asked, checking the logs for secret compartments.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter took the can of beans Leslie found, "Heh, thank you." He looked over it, when Oreo knocks the pile of wood over he quickly got up, "Are you okay?" The concern left him after Oreo came up with reasons for the pile to come down, "No, we should be the only one's down here. That was an old pile of wood, it was probably going to fall anyways."

Felicity went over and checked out the pile of wood, prodding at it to see if it was safe, thinking of some way to use it. "No hidden door."
Oreo helps dig thru the pile of fallen wood.
Pulling out an old wooden travel trunk, with an very old iron lock, locked on it. that the wood was stacked upon out of the way..
No... No hidden doors back or under here..
He says almost disappointed..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No, I..." Leslie looked at his friend skunk, looked at the trunk, looked at the wood then swiftly looked at the trunk again. "Umm..." he continued, pointing frantically at the trunk...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn lifts his arms high and then drops them to a more comfortable height again, sending the ball arcing back towards Flukely. He nearly drops the tarp in surprise and has to laugh out loud as Kilo cheers for him and Nadia.
Flukely catches the ball on his nose, balancing it on his muzzle before dropping it and flapping the tarp hard.

"Well if you take the 'L-u' from 'Lucky' and replace it with the 'P-i' from 'Piper', what do ya get?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"No, I..." Leslie looked at his friend skunk, looked at the trunk, looked at the wood then swiftly looked at the trunk again. "Umm..." he continued, pointing frantically at the trunk...
Oreo backs away from the trunk..
Wha? whats wrong?
is that a vampire box?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No," Leslie said, scarcely daring to breathe. "Mistery box!" He crept, slinky like, around the trunk, almost feeling every part of it. He sniffed and sneezed as the damp got up his nose. "Wunder what'z in it?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the match, Kilo wondered what the 'cheerleaders' were up to. They weren't cheering much.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Picky!" Flynn blurts before Piper is able to respond. "Yikes!" He flicks his end of the tarp up and the ball bounces off his forearms and rolls straight back towards the Brittany spaniel.

"Yuck!" Piper giggles, "That's even worse! You know... We could do something with our middle names. Only... I still don't know all yours and mine... Well, it's kinda embarrassing too... Ooh, good hit, Flynn!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity looked with Leslie over the box, checking the iron lock by poking and tugging at it. She looked at her dad with a smile, they had found something! "Dad, can you open it?" Dexter walked over to the others at the trunk, "No, but I'll find a way." He looked back at the staircase, "I'll go find something, can you guys promise that you won't get yourselves hurt?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Picky!" Flynn blurts before Piper is able to respond. "Yikes!" He flicks his end of the tarp up and the ball bounces off his forearms and rolls straight back towards the Brittany spaniel.

"Yuck!" Piper giggles, "That's even worse! You know... We could do something with our middle names. Only... I still don't know all yours and mine... Well, it's kinda embarrassing too... Ooh, good hit, Flynn!"
"Well done Flynn," called Lucky. Turning back to Pipe he said, "Uh...with my middles names you'd have to take your pick."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity looked with Leslie over the box, checking the iron lock by poking and tugging at it. She looked at her dad with a smile, they had found something! "Dad, can you open it?" Dexter walked over to the others at the trunk, "No, but I'll find a way." He looked back at the staircase, "I'll go find something, can you guys promise that you won't get yourselves hurt?"
Umm i'm not sure.. We well I have never started out looking to get hurt..

You sure you can open Dat? Dat looks like a pirate chest lock..
Shirley he doesn't have a key to a lock dat old!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"He mite have a Crow's bar," Leslie said before pausing. Something he'd heard before... a joke...

"An' I's Leslie, not Shirley," he said, grinning at Oreo whilst hoping he'd got it right.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll work it out soon," Kilo affirmed, watching the game, "but has anyone scored yet?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"He mite have a Crow's bar," Leslie said before pausing. Something he'd heard before... a joke...

I didn't's know crows had bars!
but how iz a birds bar going to open dat lock?

"An' I's Leslie, not Shirley," he said, grinning at Oreo whilst hoping he'd got it right.[/quote]
Wha?
Looking the kitten over intently..
I didn't even know you was females.. Shirley
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's a metul thing. And I'z definutley a boy! It's a jowke. It sounded lyke yew called me Shirley." Leslie giggled and play fought - gently - with his friend.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity stood there and watched as Leslie and Oreo did their thing. Dexter smiled, this was bad parenting through and through, but even he was a little curious to see what was in the box. Taking the tin can with him he hustled back up the stairs into the kitchen. David was still there unpacking their kitchen stuff, "You did a terrible job of walking through this place before buying it." David looked over at Dexter, "Really."
"Yes really, you still have your crow bar?"
"What did you find?" Concern was creeping into his voice.
"A can of beans, some pile of wood, and a very old locked trunk probably left by the old owners."
David sighed and walked out of the kitchen, Dexter waited there patiently. When David came back with a crow bar Dexter smiled and lead him down the stairs. "Oh, and what's with the skunk?"
"Our new neighbor, don't worry he's friendly."
They both got to the bottom of the stairs and waited there for Leslie and Oreo to finish playing.