HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"She was wounded," Kilo confided. "Hurt beyond the capability to be an immediate threat which is how I was able to convince Scratch to allow her in for the night to recuperate. She told she had a sister and asked for something to be kept. She told how to identify you but I don't need to see that, do I, hmm?" He smiled and leaned on his stick. "Not if you know the name I have not spoken, yes?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Is that so?" Mercury grinned, "Well, if you can beat me in a race to where you heard the noise, if you can find the place, then we can so?postpone our lessons."

~~~
Tesla waddled into the intersection between the four parks
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

~\Rook/~ wrote: Aron tries to keep Vera away from Oreo without much success. "Erm, Hi.." Aron says hesitantly after a while. Vera stays close to Aron, but tries to act more friendly. "I-It's n-nice to meet you.."
Oreo keeps trying to circle the rabbits, and they they keep turning there tail away from his sniffing nose, as his bushy skunktail wags.
helloooo there.. nice to sniff you!
MrNeonShot wrote:I didn't need and stitches removed, so Christopher Robin cut the cone off himself. Hutch said.
Hutch was wearing his trench/overcoat still, but he stopped wearing the fedora. The fur on the top of his head was swooped to the right, making it look like the way humans do their hair.
Oreo stops circling the bunny to look up in shock!!
What!! are owners could have cut the "collar of shame" off of us at anytime they wanted too? hey no fair!!
Hlaoroo wrote:Piper giggles at Oreo's dog impression.
"Very clever. I tell you what. Why don't you come by the shop sometime and I can help you out?"

Oreo turns and tilts his head at Piper..
Helps me get out of what??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

At that offer, Leslie thought for a moment, then headed down towards the water, trying hard to keep his speed up whilst not tripping over any exposed branches.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, yeah. You had stitches, so they must've taken the cone off after they removed them. Hutch replied.
Keeshah wrote:Help me get out of what?
Help you with reading, silly boy! Hutch said with a smile, then bobbed his head side to side to make his ears bounce.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Well, yeah. You had stitches, so they must've taken the cone off after they removed them. Hutch replied.
Help you with reading, silly boy! Hutch said with a smile, then bobbed his head side to side to make his ears bounce.
Oh.... I don't do that so well... not sure which letters are what.. even harder to do that writing and drawing stuff wif my long claws.
Oreo bounds over to nibble at the bouncing ears, POUNCE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote: "First things first. Food. Then maybe I'll do some prowling." She mused. Though her instincts were telling her to find a nice place to curl up for the coming winter.
"What about you? What are your plans?" The cougar asked Kandi.
Kandi scratches up behind the cougar's ears and down along her jawline..
Hmmmm There are no jobs for clients needing done today. So i guess i'll work with the horses. get them into harness to pull the wagon into town. see whats happening at the farmers market.
Kandi then gets that mischievous grin of hers...
Unless you wanna try your paw at pulling the wagon around town?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch fell over as Oreo pounced on top of him.
Oof! I haz been slain!
He couldn't help but blush at Oreo's cuteness.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch fell over as Oreo pounced on top of him.
Oof! I haz been slain!
He couldn't help but blush at Oreo's cuteness.
Oreo licks and nibbles a bit at the flopping ears.. before sitting back up.

I do's better wif the pet signs. the no pets allowed zone. leash zone. Stop! look and listen. Pets allowed.
Oreo enumerates, as he counts off the signs on his finger-claws.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch blushes even more as the skunk nibbles his ears. Then he remembered that there were people around. He propped himself up on his elbows and added to Oreo's list.
"No dogs allowed", "no kicking beached wales"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka snorts.
"You trying to scare all the farmers away?" The cougar asks rhetorically. She took a moment to picture how ridiculous it would look for her to be pulling the wagon, not to mention humiliating... No doubt Kandi would take pleasure in parading around her now legally owned cougar.
"I think I'll pass." She answered, looking wearily at the woman. If it's one thing she learned its to be cautious around that grin.
"Leave horses to do what horses do best." Gawks knows what would happen if she said yes anyways. And all before breakfast!
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"She was wounded," Kilo confided. "Hurt beyond the capability to be an immediate threat which is how I was able to convince Scratch to allow her in for the night to recuperate. She told she had a sister and asked for something to be kept. She told how to identify you but I don't need to see that, do I, hmm?" He smiled and leaned on his stick. "Not if you know the name I have not spoken, yes?"
".....Serenade.....Gla'cier...." Nadia replied slowly , as if holding on to to each of those words
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Who's Serenade?" Pyre asked, trying to see if he could somehow stick his fingers in his cast to scratch his arm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yes, yes," Kilo tutted, beginning to walk the table, "that is the lady. Now," he added, his voice beginning to get a touch of stridence to it, "before I tell you of how to get there I should tell of how to deal with Scratch,should I not, hmm? Yes. He is capable but extremely paranoid about hunters and incredibly aggressive in defence. He also has weapons capable of doing serious damage. I think the only reason the human control officers have not decided to do something about him is because he has not used them yet and the reason for THAT isbecause he has not had the need to! I would advise approaching openly. Along the path and stating your name. You understand, yes?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote:"Who's Serenade?" Pyre asked, trying to see if he could somehow stick his fingers in his cast to scratch his arm.
"Serenade is....my older sister ." Nadia replied "Things happened and she left our homeland years ago , I've been looking for her ever since , it's a long story"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yes, yes," Kilo tutted, beginning to walk the table, "that is the lady. Now," he added, his voice beginning to get a touch of stridence to it, "before I tell you of how to get there I should tell of how to deal with Scratch,should I not, hmm? Yes. He is capable but extremely paranoid about hunters and incredibly aggressive in defence. He also has weapons capable of doing serious damage. I think the only reason the human control officers have not decided to do something about him is because he has not used them yet and the reason for THAT is because he has not had the need to! I would advise approaching openly. Along the path and stating your name. You understand, yes?"
The vixen , after a few moments of consideration , didn't seem to like that idea very much , so , with a slight frown , she said "Not that I not that I look down upon your kin or anything , but Kilo , I'm a fox , a hunter , he is a mouse , a prey , why should I present myself to him like that ? It's not like I'm asking for any favor of his , that item blongs to my sister , and therefore belongs to me after all . Beside , walk out in the open when it comes to a paranoid mouse with dangerous weapons ?.......Yeah I don't think it's gonna work out fine"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Scratch is also bound by the honor of his word, my friend. Given freely and in the presence of all the others he pledged to give the items to the 'marked' Nadia. But he always fears attack. He does. Which is why I suggest the open approach to help put him at ease." Kilo swung on his stick. "And I agree, you are certainly a hunter. But I percieve you would rather hunt the answers than those who hold them in this case, hmm? And, to test that? I shall be back in five minutes. With the newspaper." With that, Kilo headed for his 'lift' and commenced lowering himself to the ground.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Scratch is also bound by the honor of his word, my friend. Given freely and in the presence of all the others he pledged to give the items to the 'marked' Nadia. But he always fears attack. He does. Which is why I suggest the open approach to help put him at ease." Kilo swung on his stick. "And I agree, you are certainly a hunter. But I percieve you would rather hunt the answers than those who hold them in this case, hmm? And, to test that? I shall be back in five minutes. With the newspaper." With that, Kilo headed for his 'lift' and commenced lowering himself to the ground.
"wait , you know what why don't I go get it for you , more convenience for both of us "
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So the tunnels exist? That is so cool! I'd love to see a real smuggler's tunnel!"
Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:
Oh.... I don't do that so well... not sure which letters are what.. even harder to do that writing and drawing stuff wif my long claws.
[/color]
Kandi then gets that mischievous grin of hers...
Unless you wanna try your paw at pulling the wagon around town?
"That's OK. You just need practise. I'm sure I can teach you. You know, there's a sloth at the zoo at the city who can read and write, albeit very slowly, and his claws are twice as long as yours. If he can learn to do it then so can you." Piper breaks into song, choosing one from the film "Anastasia".
"If I can learn to do it, you can learn to do it!
Pull yourself together and you'll pull through it!
Tell yourself it's easy and it's true!
You can learn to do it!
Nothing to it!
You can learn to do it too!"

~~~~
"Kilo likes do do it himself, Nadia. It's a bit of exercise for him. You should see him lugging the weekend edition in!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, well I hope you find her." Pyre told Nadia. A few seconds later, he managed to get two of his fingers to slip between the cast and his arm. "Nope that won't work." Pyre said. He tried to pull his fingers out, but they were stuck. "Um, a little help? I got my fingers stuck." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Lemme see." Setting her fork down, Joan tugs gently on Pyre's paw, trying not to jolt the broken arm too much.
"You've wedged them in there, haven't you?" She carefully, with a bit of wiggling, pulling and pressing, and a certain amount of unavoidable pain for Pyre, manages to get the paw unstuck.
"No more scratching, okay? I know it's itchy but scratching only makes it worse. Try to distract yourself by thinking of something else"

"Another omelette, Koa? More salad, Flynn? Quiche, Joan?" John serves himself another slice of quiche and fills the other's orders.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre winced and yelped in pain "Okay. Thank you." he said, hugging Joan after she had pulled his fingers out.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"My apologies," the mouse carrying the newspaper huffed as he re-entered the room, "but we did just discover, my dear, that you can show the patience needed for my way of asking. Did we not?". He grinned as he put the paper close by Joan.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Kilo likes do do it himself, Nadia. It's a bit of exercise for him. You should see him lugging the weekend edition in!"
"but.....*sigh*....fine fine...."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"My apologies," the mouse carrying the newspaper huffed as he re-entered the room, "but we did just discover, my dear, that you can show the patience needed for my way of asking. Did we not?". He grinned as he put the paper close by Joan.
" hm ? "Show the patience" ? This was a test" Nadia raised one eyebrow , clearly not that amused with the idea "What are ya ? One of those wise old man guarding legendary mystical items in the movies ?"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick gasps awake from a nightmare. "It was just a dream...it was just a dream. Anndd I forgot to wake up Sabrina for work. Shoot!" Blick says to herself.
She runs towards her mom's bedroom, but stops when she hears a muffled squeaking coming from the bathroom. Blick goes into a crouch and silently opens the door, but just before she pounced she realized it was Sabrina, who was already fully dressed. The giant woman turns towards the vixen and lifts her into the air. "I've lost 15 pounds this week! That makes 32 total! I'm in the lead, Blick!"
About a week and a half ago, a Tv camera crew and host surprised the Van Gorge's household with the announcement that Sabrina had been picked to be a contestant on a weight loss competition show. The show provided several pieces of gym equipment and a person, who "lived" downtown, would come over and check to see what Sabrina ate that day. Today they would be filming a weekly update and the TV people didn't want Blick there. Something about some audience members wouldn't like that Sabrina kept a "wild animal" (or beastie as the host says), so Blick had to leave on those days.
Blick was genuinely happy for her mom's success, but due to the crew coming she was a little sad.
"What time should I be home?" Blick asked while rolling up some ham, turkey, and cheese into a tortilla for breakfast.
" 'bout nine if ya can manage it."Sabrina replied.
Blick stuck her food into the microwave and grabbed up her wrist-wallet while waiting for it to cook. When it beeped, Blick took it out, said goodbye, and went out the door.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

In any case, I've gotta go to those tunnels. Does anyone want to come with me? Hutch asked.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heck yes! I'm in!"

~~~~
"No worries, Pyre."
Joan lifts both the paper and the mouse onto the table before pulling the plastic wrapping off and sliding the paper back to the mouse.
"Do you want another omelette, Kilo? There's plenty left."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you Joan," Kilo said as she raised him to the table, "if I can manage another I would be gratified to attempt the task. And Nadia?" He turned to theVixen. "Many of the most precious charges I have ever possessed are in that silo so you understand the test, I hope." Taking breath, Kilo outlaid the directions for Nadia. "And thank you for offering, dear girl."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie arrived , jumping clear of the branches to land a few feet from the others. "Hiya, Aron, Vera an' others!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Can I have an omelette?" Ryze asked. Pyre paced back and forth, trying to ignore the growing itch in his arm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch turned his head to see the young kitten.
Heya, Leslie! Hutch greeted.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure, Ryze. Shall I add some bacon to yours? These ones are meat free for Kilo and Koa but I can add the bacon to yours when it's in the pan." John pours more mixture into the frying pan.
Flynn decides to try to distract Pyre from his arm with a joke. "Hey, Pyre. You know, Kilo read in the paper yesterday that a recent study shows that Australians are the biggest nation of gamblers in the world. So I said to Kilo, 'you wanna bet?'"

~~~~
Piper had heard Leslie crashign through the undergrowth but she is still a little surprised by his sudden pounce from the bushes.
"Hey, Les! How ya doin'? That was a great jump!" She hold out her paw for a hi-five.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yes, I'd like some bacon." Ryze answered. Pyre laughed at Flynn's pun. "That was a bad pun, but it was funny." he told Flynn.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Thank you Joan," Kilo said as she raised him to the table, "if I can manage another I would be gratified to attempt the task. And Nadia?" He turned to theVixen. "Many of the most precious charges I have ever possessed are in that silo so you understand the test, I hope." Taking breath, Kilo outlaid the directions for Nadia. "And thank you for offering, dear girl.
"Hm....I see I see....thanks for the direction then , Kilo , maybe I'll go there tomorrow......would you mind coming along then ?"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick went a little bit away from her house, then plopped down onto the curb. Her breakfast had finally cooled enough to eat, so she bit into it hungrily. In just a couple bites, it was gone. Blick remains seated on the curb, but now is holding up her head with her handpaws. I wonder what Mercury's doing... She took out her cellphone and texted the cat.
Hey Mercury. Whatcha doing today?

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

serence ice fox wrote:"Hm....I see I see....thanks for the direction then , Kilo , maybe I'll go there tomorrow......would you mind coming along then ?"
"I certainly can if you wish, Nadia," kilo said, flattening out the paper so he could read it by walking across it. "Although I am not certain if that will keep the spears from flying or encourage them. 'Fifty new jobs at local Entertainment complex'. There's good news for the local economy."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order, Leslie greeted Hutch, Hi-fived Piper and hugged Aron and Vera before turning demurely to Oreo... and giving him a swift hug too. "Beet you, Mercury!" He called afterwards.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka snorts.
"You trying to scare all the farmers away?" The cougar asks rhetorically. She took a moment to picture how ridiculous it would look for her to be pulling the wagon, not to mention humiliating... No doubt Kandi would take pleasure in parading around her now legally owned cougar.
"I think I'll pass." She answered, looking wearily at the woman. If it's one thing she learned its to be cautious around that grin.
"Leave horses to do what horses do best." Gawks knows what would happen if she said yes anyways. And all before breakfast!

Well the food would be much cheaper at the market, if you chase the farmers off.
Kandi grins.
Don't you want to impress all the tomcats, with your amazon puma power?
Kandi now giggles..
So you just want to curl-up in the hay and ride in back?
Or maybe you can try riding on moonbeams back, as long as you don't use your claws as spurs again on him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "If I can learn to do it, you can learn to do it!
Pull yourself together and you'll pull through it!
Tell yourself it's easy and it's true!
You can learn to do it!
Nothing to it!
You can learn to do it too!"

Oreo starts singing back, but from Dora the explorer
We did it, we did it, we did it, Oh Yea!

MrNeonShot wrote:In any case, I've gotta go to those tunnels. Does anyone want to come with me? Hutch asked.
Tunnels? like a road or train tunnel?
Welsh Halfwit wrote: In order, Leslie greeted Hutch, Hi-fived Piper and hugged Aron and Vera before turning demurely to Oreo... and giving him a swift hug too. "Beet you, Mercury!" He called afterwards.

Oreo hugs the cat back, dancing around and around in circles with him..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I certainly can if you wish, Nadia," kilo said, flattening out the paper so he could read it by walking across it. "Although I am not certain if that will keep the spears from flying or encourage them. 'Fifty new jobs at local Entertainment complex'. There's good news for the local economy.
"Why would they still be attacking if they see you with me ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, do not be concerned, dear Nadia, it was just my awful sense of humour. Ah, thank you John. I merely mean, Nadia, that Scratch is probably thankful I have gone. If I return he may be lobbing the projectiles at me." Kilo offered her a wry grin to show he wasn't totally serious.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John prepares the omelettes and slides the tiny one onto Kilo's "plate" and the larger one with bacon onto a plate for Ryze. Passing them out, he also hands the cat some cutlery and tops up everyone's drinks.
"Good news indeed, Kilo. Is there anything in there about the roadworks along the highway?"

"I've got heaps more where that came from. I was at Old MacDonald's farm the other day and he told me that his goslings had hatched so now he had too many geese, especially the boys. I said 'Cool. Can I take a gander?'"

~~~~
"That's the right attitude, Oreo! You can sing too! They're people tunnels though. The humans made them to smuggle good without people knowing."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, do not be concerned, dear Nadia, it was just my awful sense of humour. Ah, thank you John. I merely mean, Nadia, that Scratch is probably thankful I have gone. If I return he may be lobbing the projectiles at me." Kilo offered her a wry grin to show he wasn't totally serious.
"I see , disagreement happens I guess , really though , if you two parted on bad terms , you don't have to go , if you don't want to"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I shall proceed with you - providing I am able after today's fun. And best to avoid the highway, John. One lane closed in each direction for the next two weeks." Kilo walked to a corner of the page, grabbed it and walked back, leaving little indentations with his stick as he turned the page.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Last I heard, there was a waterfall! Hutch added.