HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"yes , I will take full responsibility for her if she does run again"
"sir can I go yet ?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Fri May 17, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Paul pockets his phone, opens the door, and bows, arm extended, "OK, girl, out you come, let us find more comfortable and more interesting quarters."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Nadia hesitated for a second , then took Paul's hand "ya I love to , thanks mister"
Argent

Post by Argent »

And so, back past the cages and stalls, into the clinic. "Why don't you wait in Cinnamon's room. They're playing, uh... it started as scrabble"

And in Cinnamon's room are three dogs, a pine marten, four game boards, and two stacks of scrabble tiles and dominoes and parts of a game of "Mousetrap"...
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

the fox just shrugged "I guess I could try that , not much into that game but ah well"
when she went into the room , instead of a "hi guys , how're you" like she intended , Nadia look straight at Sixtoes , baring her teeth and her claws extended "YOU!..." , then she facepawed, that burst of anger came out of nowhere and there goes the good first impression on the dogs
"I mean....hi guys...."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Me? What'd I do? You weren't even on the table when the arm fell off, and I fixed it!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote:"Me? What'd I do? You weren't even on the table when the arm fell off, and I fixed it!"
"nothing , just , *sigh* , sorry , just having a bad day , so....what're you guys doing?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

"We're playing Angry Birds!"

The weasel picks up a thumb-sized rubber duck, tosses it over one stack of tiles, that can now be seen to be a somewhat battered castle, and knocks two dominoes from the opposing fortress!
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

As Snow returned home, she walked into the dining room and saw the other cat, Shamus, trying to raise the table. It seemed they were alone.

"Shamus, wait! Let me help you with that." she said, walking forwards. She grabbed one of legs in the air and began to pull. The table began to become upright, but then, while Snow was still holding up a leg with her paw, he let go.

"AAAHH!"

He grabbed the table and lifted her side for a brief moment, and she pulled away. She ran out of the house, headed in the direction she remembered hearing that the animal clinic was. She didn't know how major the damage was, but going by the amount it hurt, she thought it wasn't worth taking chances.
Who wouldn't attempt to acquire the thiiiiing?
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

sunauto wrote:Ryyn nods gently to Flynn's parents before walking around looking for the nearest book. Once one was found he sat in Flynn's room again with the blanket curled around him as he began to read it.
Lucky took a seat next to Ryyn. He was silent for a moment before saying, "Quite the day huh?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury sat quietly across the room from Lucky and Ryyn, sketching the scene, hoping that he could give a nice drawing to Flynn's parents as a thank you
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Looks up from the book as Lucky sits next to him. "Just a bit shook up I guess, I didn't expect anything like this when I chose to go to the library my first day here."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"I always expect craziness to happen." said Lucky, "Makes life a little easier I find."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote:"We're playing Angry Birds!"

The weasel picks up a thumb-sized rubber duck, tosses it over one stack of tiles, that can now be seen to be a somewhat battered castle, and knocks two dominoes from the opposing fortress!
"well....I guess I can watch you guys play for a bit , better than nothing at all" Nadia said with a slight smile , all of these commotions really has been a bit too much , even for her , so why not enjoying the moment while it last ?
"I'm Nadia by the way"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat May 18, 2013 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Tilts his head a moment as he looks at the rabbit. "That's an interesting way to look at things in life, I'll have to remember that, thank you Lucky."

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Any time." replied Lucky. he shivered a little and asked, "Got some room under that blanket?"

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Ryyn silently raises the blanket before wrapping the rabbit up in it."Is that better?"

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Kandi gets a big travel mug and fills it with coffee... MmMmmmmm...

She then goes for a walk around the corral fencing..
What a day... an it's only 3pm... what more could possibly go wrong now..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn struggles to sit up, feeling much more awake.
"Just take it easy," advises Joan. Flynn manages to get upright with Joan supporting him. He waits a few moments for his head to stop spinning and then asks "How long was I out? The last thing I remember is climbing the stairs out of th- uh... I mean... Where're the others?"
"We know all about the tunnel now, Flynn. Your friends explained what happened. You didn't exactly leave them a lot of choice. They're waiting in your bedroom now. You were out for about an hour and a half. How are you feeling? Would you like a drink or something to eat?"
Flynn thinks he's feeling OK and requests a radish and some hot water. By the time Joan returns with them, he's feeling strong enough to walk so he decides to go see the others. Accepting the mug and the vegetable from Joan, he wraps his blanket more tightly around him and slowly makes his way into his bedroom with Joan following behind, just in case. She lets him enter the room himself and then returns to the living room to clean up the mess.
Flynn crosses to his beanbag and lowers himself carefully into it, wondering why the other animasl were sitting on the hard floor and eschewing the bag.
"Hi, guys. I know what you did for me. So.. Thanks. I owe my life to you. A-and I'm sorry I ruined your day. I should have known better than to go traipsing underground with so little preparation and without telling anybody." he says awkwardly. Noticing the absence of the distinctive, white fur he asks "Where's Nadia?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

sunauto wrote:Ryyn silently raises the blanket before wrapping the rabbit up in it."Is that better?"
"Much. Thank you." said Lucky. He turned to Flynn. "You didn't ruin our day Flynn. In fact this was a really good day. I've never had much in the way of friends before. And Nadia disappeared while I was getting food."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Yeah, you didn't ruin our days. We had fun, wait," Mercury put his pad down, "Nadia's gone?"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Nods to Lucky before turning towards Flynn as he flops into a beanbag. "It's alright Flynn, I enjoyed my self, it was like Dad's D&D thing where they go into a dungeon and try to survive." He gives a reassuring smile.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

after playing with Sixtoes for awhile , Nadia just lying down , flipping a domino piece up and down like they flip a coin "urrggh....something interesting needs to happen around here , and fast.Don't get me wrong , I mean this was fun , I just don't like being in a room like this" , then she look at the weasel "Oh yah , Six , you know anything about a wolf around here ?Or on a more random note , a blue fox perhaps ?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon abandons the game and climbs up onto his bed. "Oh, yeh, there's this wolf named Doc, which was real confusing, he was here yesterday."

He yells down at the three dogs, "Hey, you guys know Doc, right?"

"He went off after a bunch of poachers."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

As they continued on with the sun beating down a slight breeze cooling it was calming and stress relieving with the exception of the passing cars but as they got closer to town and armored truck passes by on the road of an intersection, the word "Bomb Squad" on the side. As it passed Doc hoped it was a false alarm but he thought if anybody would make something that may look dangerous contraption it would be Tesla so he turned and went in the direction that the truck had come from, making sure the lioness was behind him.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla tilted his head upwards, "Doc was here?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

After trying countless times calling the clinic Koa finally given up. He then returned to the room where everyone was gathered and noticed that flynn was awake. "Ah... so you're awake. Well even though it pains me to say this; the vet sure does know what he's doing." Koa was going to wash his mouth out with soap the next time he gets a chance to. "Well anyways I'm glad your OK." He then turns to john. "Unfortunately, I couldn't get ahold of the clinic and the package has probably already been delivered. If they haven't already touched the seed we'll be lucky. although if they have, I'll be in trouble...with more than just the clinic. What I'm trying to say is if the police get ahold of these seeds I'll probably never seen them again, and then my reputation will drop because of what could be put on my record as a 'drugged animal', which is a huge lie." Koa began to think about the situation. "Well I know its a huge risk of being captured, but I must apologize to the clinic and maybe get them to give my stuff."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote:Cinnamon abandons the game and climbs up onto his bed. "Oh, yeh, there's this wolf named Doc, which was real confusing, he was here yesterday."

He yells down at the three dogs, "Hey, you guys know Doc, right?"

"He went off after a bunch of poachers."
Esper wrote:Tesla tilted his head upwards, "Doc was here?"
"please tell me you guys are not the pets that were attacked last night...."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"[color=#0040FF]Yeah we are[/color]." Tesla chuckled, "[color=#0040FF]There's a couple more here too." [/color]
Last edited by Esper on Sat May 18, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Yeah, Nadia went somewhere while I was getting food." Despite the warmth Lucky was feeling he shivered again "I hope she's alright, but the further away she is the safer I feel. She threatened to eat me!" He sighed and muttered, "Just like in my nightmares."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn smiled, appreciating his new friends' kind words. "Thanks, guys. He sips his drink, enjoying the warmth, and nibbles at the radish. He chuckles at Lucky's reference to Nadia. "She's like that, isn't she? Still, I wouldn't want anyone else on my side if it came to a fight... Speaking of D&D, anyone fancy a game?" he points to the box on the shelf behind Ryyn.

"I'll give you a lift over if you like. I've got to take back this heat mat and that gel stuff anyway." offers John.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"If you don't mind. Kousa you want to come with me?" Kousa looked at Koa with discomfort. "Trust me you don't want me to come." "Ok. you ready sir?"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

pats Lucky's back lightly as he shivers, when Flynn poses the question he blinks a moment. "I er I suppose we can I'm still trying to learn how and everything but I suppose so." He pulls out a black bag with D&D dice that are translucent green. "Dad thought I might want to bring these along just in case, I think he thought we were playing and not going on a real adventure."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Just about." John picks up the mats and gel things and piles them in the boot. He then returns and picks up the little dog and carrys him out to the car. "I'm not letting you do any more walking on that leg until the vet gives you the all clear. You'll only make it worse."

"Oh, wow! Those are much cooler than my boring old black dice! Do they glow?" blurts Flynn.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Shakes his head as he holds up a d4 and shows that its only a see through green. "Nope they just look cool"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"They're still cool." agrees Flynn. He starts pulling out game pieces, pads and the board. "Who wants to play?" he asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"Doc...." Rusty said, trying to rake his thoughts from the previous day. "Was he the one on the horse when we first met yesterday?
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Esper wrote:"Yeah we are." Tesla chuckled, "There's a couple more here too."
"you guys are insanely lucky you know"
Lifio13 wrote:"Doc...." Rusty said, trying to rake his thoughts from the previous day. "Was he the one on the horse when we first met yesterday?
"A wolf trying to play hero against humans , riding on a horse eh ? That's kinda an interesting image , wonder if the guy has a set of armor in his closet , hehehe . I also heard Doc , the other Doc , *facepaw* my dog you're right this is confusing at all howl , Mr.walton said something about a "dangerous and crazy dog" , what's that all about ?"
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty couldn't help but chuckle at Nadia's comment of mad and crazy.

"I.... guess that's kind of my fault. If we're talking about the same dog that is!" He began to explain, "Well you see, he gave me some sweet thing and, I went a bit insane on it, and then fell to the floor because I tired out! I don't really know what happened after that... Could someone else please explain what happened after I went out?"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's when the other corgi started getting all angry and acted like a bad dog and was talking back to Mrs. Walton!. Doc, I mean Dad, he had to shoot him with his dart gun and the other husky grabbed him and ran out and I went out to tell them they were being bad dogs and they told me to take the wheelchair back and then I was talking to the fox and broke the table and all these boxes came and Dad called the cops and we had to sit in the bird shed for hours!"

And then he starts explaining all about the guy in the space-suit again.