HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Argent »

"If you like, Mum... uh... Mrs Walton is always going crook at someone. She just doesn't take animals seriously, you should have seen her when she found out what I was doing in the attic!"

Cinnamon gets up and heads out. "No further than the lobby, now, or Sandy will dob us in for sure."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"But... What about Doc?". Zanna asked, looking up at the man.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Argent

Post by Argent »

"If you sit down here and tell Mister Friday about your friend, and what happened, he'll take all his notes back and there;'ll be half a dozen rangers out looking for him by lunchtime."

"There's three counting me, Mrs. Walton, but now we're sure there's firearms involved we'll likely get some help from the constables. Molly and Rick are already out looking this morning, but with the storm last night there's not going to be much of a trail."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa walks over to Samantha "Well that's interesting, I wasn't expecting to be adopted so soon. Although, I don't like comics. I'd prefer medical books; I haven't studied this states medical practice."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Sorry!". Zanna called back as she whistled down the hallway. She still felt disoriented and at one point she stumbled, almost tripping over her feet.
She knew she couldn't stand around here doing nothing. Based on her TV knowledge, characters never got anything done when they spoke to the authorities. But more importantly, based on what the doctor said. She was afraid it might be her fault.
When she got to the entrance she was about to push the door open when a wave of fatigue hit her. The door felt heavy as she pushed and the world spun. The husky paused for a moment, waiting for it to stop.

Kandi appears from coming running around the outside of the building, an holds the doors closed by leaning up against them.
Going somewhere hon? You'll had best go back with Samantha.
Crossing her arms as she leans her shoulder up against the door.
If i have to catch you, your getting carried to the cages by your scruffs.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Freedom Drive. I live in the big, old house down the end. I'm not sure of the exact number." Seeing Lucky reaching for the precariously wobbling stack of papers, Flynn quickly suggests that perhaps he should pull the folders out of the pile this time.
"Oh, yeah that would be a good idea." Lucky replied sheepishly. He took a large step back and made sure nothing was around him. Then he asked, "So Ryyn...nice weather we're having." He mentally kicked himself. He had never been good at small talk.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Yeah... I'd tell you about it myself, but I joined the group right at the end." the cat shrugged "Wait, you live in that huge place?" Mercury asked incredulously, "That must cost a fortune!" he pulled his sketchbook from his satchel and revealed a few pretty darn good charcoal sketches of the house and one in pastel, "It was the first place I checked out when I moved here. Maybe a weeks ago..."
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Ryyn rubs his head in confusion as Flynn tells him what happened. "It sounds like it was kinda dangerous thing to do." He thumbs through a book a moment before continuing. "Look I'm not sure what was going on or what really has for the most part but I won't rat you guys out, I'm sure you had a good reason for all of it." He blinks a moment at the mention of weather. "Er I suppose it is good weather we are having, although Dad likes to stay inside most of the time."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"So you just moved here? asked Lucky, I don't think I've ever seen you here before." He dusted off a lamp which fell over. He managed to catch it and put it back on the table.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

"Just moved here today actually, I left because it was getting too loud with all the movers, that and Dad started to yell since they dropped one of our lamps." He looks around idly for a moment. "This is a nice library here."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WeirdGamer wrote:"So you just moved here? asked Lucky, I don't think I've ever seen you here before." He dusted off a lamp which fell over. He managed to catch it and put it back on the table.
"Yeah, Just moved." Mercury yawned quietly, "I'm pretty happy to have a decent library here..." he mumbled, reviewing more of his sketches
~~~
Tesla was placed quietly in his chair. He was getting antsy, the clinic was getting boring, his new and possibly temporary blindness was getting boring, not having his toys was getting boring, Tesla was running out of things to call boring. When the commotion with Zanna erupted, the corgi jolted, "Hey! What's happening? Someone please fill in the blind dog."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"this is amazing , how can someone stay in that place for so long?"Nadia said sarcastically , it seems like it's been 3-4 hours she had been standing there in front of the library , even though it's only been like 5-10 minutes , and the fox's already bored out of her mind , and worse no one seems to be around , well , no animals anyway.
"you would think being a small town with the "pet friendly" in its' title there would at least be some pets running around ...urrggh gosh I can't believe I'm gonna do this"She said , walking into the building , and started to look left and right to find Josh.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Yeah, it is a nice library," said Lucky "I like to hang out here while my mom works." He turned to Mercury, "Sorry I don't believe I got your name, but welcome to Richmond Acres!

Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Argent wrote:Cinnamon gets up and heads out. "No further than the lobby, now, or Sandy will dob us in for sure."
Rusty gets to his feet and follows pursuit of the weasel.

"I'm sure we'll be fine." The Yorkie reassured. "We're not in any real danger! It's we're playing one of those whatchamacallit films on TV where people hide behind walls with gadget-things and stuff!"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Argent

Post by Argent »

Doc decides that enough is enough. "OK, Sandy, Cinnamon, get everyone who's not being actively treated into the waiting room, get their names, tags, owners, and symptoms down, and..." He peers at Rusty "... you, I don't recognise, what's wrong with you?"

"He's just a lost dog Cinnamon found in the forest last night."

"If he's not sick, call his owner and get him out of here. Same with anyone else who isn't injured. This isn't a charity. The rescue center, that's a charity, but I don't get anything for rescuing lost pets."

The boy and his weasel get sorted out with clipboards and pens and start getting sorted out.

"What a mess, I need a vacation... and keep that dog... Koa... in a wheelchair, I don't care if it's too big for him, if I catch him walking around again I'm tying all three of you down!"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

After not hearing a response Doc removed his ear from the wall, pushing himself back a little and in an effort to pass time and take his mind off of the situation he picked the dirt and grime out of his fur, forgetting several times that he didn't have his bag with him. After a while of that and not hearing anything he begrudgingly scooted up to the wall and put his maw up to it again.
"You still there?"
He said in a slight melancholy manner, unsure whether the lioness was even there.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa sticks his tongue out at the doctor "I was just heading back to my room anyways, but seriously I need some medical books because I'm extremely bored." Kousa helps Koa into the wheelchair "Come on Kousa maybe we can go talk to the other corgi." Koa and Kousa made their way to tesla's room, and being as bored as he was Koa had the idea to help Tesla. "Hi there, I couldn't help but overhear some conversations about lightning and your blindness." Koa tries to use the most human voice that he can. "My name is Dr. Ano and with me is my assistant Miss. Akina, I don't know if the other doctor told you this, but you seem to be suffering from what we call Conversion Disorder, or Hysterical Blindness" Koa sits in his chair trying to remember everything he learned in med school. "Now I know this may sound boring, but I'm going to explain to you how you came to have this problem..." he paused for a sec, "Oh and here are some toys, they'll help keep you awake." "Ahem... well Conversion Disorder is a neurological problem, that may have been obtained via a emotional experience, or traumatic event; the lightning strike in your case. For the most part this disorder is completely curable over the process of physiotherapy, or physically moving the affected area for a period of time so that the nerves may regenerate themselves." "Oh and I can see your getting very antsy, how about I send over your neighbor from the room next door to keep you both busy, see you later and get well soon.."
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Tue May 07, 2013 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Esper wrote:Tesla was placed quietly in his chair. He was getting antsy, the clinic was getting boring, his new and possibly temporary blindness was getting boring, not having his toys was getting boring, Tesla was running out of things to call boring. When the commotion with Zanna erupted, the corgi jolted, "Hey! What's happening? Someone please fill in the blind dog."

"Tesla! Their being mean and not letting me help Doc!"
She glared accusingly at the humans.
"And I'm fine. See look I can walk and stuff."

Meanwhile...
And nothing continued to happen for awhile...Maybe she'd left him, offended by his words, or-
"Golly gosh!" The voice of the man in the fisherman's hat seemed ecstatic. Rustling could be heard a loud noise of a door being opened and shut.
And then... more silence.
Last edited by Roarin on Tue May 07, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn marvels at the sketchbook. "Oh, wow. These are amazing. I wish I could draw. I've never been any good at it." Hearing the discourse between Ryyn, Mercury and Lucky he adds "I actually only arrived here yesterday myself. I'm still a little jetlagged." He passes the sketchbook back. As he does so he knocks a book off the stack, causing it to flop open in front of him. He glances at the page and then picks up the book for a closer look.
"Oh. Here's something." He begins reading aloud. "'Al Cabone, the infamous canine gangster, and first pet of Winston House is thought to have used tunnels in the area to smuggle and trade in orange soda during the Prohibition, although there has never been any concrete evidence found to verify this. The house's next owner, Marvin Smythe-Winston, is thought to have done significant remodelling after damage by the 1954 tornado that destroyed much of the old town although the exterior of the house remains largely the same. This, too, cannot be verified as the original plans to the house are thought to have been lost during that same tornado.' Well, there you go. Pity about the plans though - I would have liked to see them."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Tilts his head with a slight wag. "I like orange soda, so bubbly, Dad says I'm not allowed to drink it very often though. Do you think there is still some soda in those tunnels left by that Cabone dog? He sounds interesting, wondering what he was like." He grins a bit as he muses about with the thought of Al Cabone. "How about we head to your house, that is if it's alright with your mom and dad."

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That's not a bad idea," Ryze said patting Ryyn on the back. "We could actually find the old plans if we did some research."
Last edited by hypernovatic on Tue May 07, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

sunauto wrote:Tilts his head with a slight wag. "I like orange soda, so bubbly, Dad says I'm not allowed to drink it very often though. Do you think there is still some soda in those tunnels left by that Cabone dog? He sounds interesting, wondering what he was like." He grins a bit as he muses about with the thought of Al Cabone.
Mercury listened intently with a slight grin, taking back his book, "That sounds like a really cool thing to go see." he said while he began a new pastel sketch of what he imagined a scene in the tunnels would be like, "I've got orange soda at my house, I think..." the cat trailed gently, finishing his sketch and starting another quickly
~~~
Last edited by Esper on Tue May 07, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"You better be careful what you drink down there. It could be very old and some could be bad." said Lucky. His shoulders and head then sagged forward and he muttered, Knowing my luck though, probably, only I would drink the bad ones." He straightened up again and asked nervously, "Can I come too? This sounds really cool.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"weird.....not here , seriously ?"Nadia wondered , after a short look around the library , then she saw a group of pets "well , since I'm already here...." She walk over to them
"excuse me guys , have you seen a man about his 30s , wearing jeans and blue shirt , with glasses and a hair that look like he just got shock come in here ?"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

blinks at the fox in confusion. He had never seen one up close before and to be frank he couldn't tell if it was a cat or a dog. "Do you mean Dad? At least it sounds like your talking about Dad, he usually doesn't wear blue shirts though but everything else sounds fairly accurate, what do you want with him?"

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"your da-ah I see , sorry a bit of mind block hehe ,well nah I was actually looking for mine , just gotta discuss something with him , ah wel..." she shrugged "I'm Nadia by the way , just moved in today , nice to meet you guys"she said with a smile
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn stares at the fox, noting its collar and trying to supress his instinct to bolt. H-Hi. I-I'm afraid I haven't seen anyone like that. I've been in here for ages. I'm Flynn. I just got here yesterday."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hi, i'm Ryze," she said holding out her paw,"This is my brother Pyre." Pyre hid behind Ryze. "You'll have to excuse him, he's very shy to to new people." Pyre moved out from behind Ryze to hold out his shaking hand. "H-hi. My name is Pyre," he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

nods softly to the fox as names are exchanged. "I'm Ryyn Evern for those who haven't heard yet, seems like a lot of pets moved here the same time I did, I just got here today, my Dad is still unpacking with the movers to be honest, its why I'm here right now."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn stares at the fox, noting its collar and trying to supress his instinct to bolt. H-Hi. I-I'm afraid I haven't seen anyone like that. I've been in here for ages. I'm Flynn. I just got here yesterday."
"nice to meet you Flynn , in a none-meal-related way , hehe , and dude , chill , you look like your skeleton's gonna run of leaving your skin behind like in those cartoons" she laughed , before cover her maw , remembered she's in a library
hypernovatic wrote:"Hi, i'm Ryze," she said holding out her paw,"This is my brother Pyre." Pyre hid behind Ryze. "You'll have to excuse him, he's very shy to to new people." Pyre moved out from behind Ryze to hold out his shaking hand. "H-hi. My name is Pyre," he said.
Nadia shook them both at the same time use both her paw "nice to meet you two too , hehe "too too", and ya I can understand that feeling" .
sunauto wrote:nods softly to the fox as names are exchanged. "I'm Ryyn Evern for those who haven't heard yet, seems like a lot of pets moved here the same time I did, I just got here today, my Dad is still unpacking with the movers to be honest, its why I'm here right now."
"I see , Ryyn huh , that's a rather unique name "The fox then noticed the bunch of books about houses and history on the table "you guys like old buildings?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Soon after Koa left, he returned to see Zanna and Tesla together. "Hi Tesla and other husky, My names Koa, and this is my girlfriend Kousa." "It's nice to meet you." "Well, I heard that you were bored, So do you guys wanna play."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, we're doing some research!", Ryze answered.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc started to think in his silence that the lioness had truly left him and he was done for, until the man in the other room and other crashing noises drew him to the gate, looking out through the holes trying to see clearly what was making the disturbance,
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn hadn't realised he was shaking so much and tries to suppress it by concentrating on things other than the fox's sharp tee- No! He mustn't think of those. Think of the research instead, he tells himself. "Sorry, i-it's just, when I meet foxes they're usually more interested in having me over for dinner, or rather, as dinner, than talking. Uh... Yeah, we were researching my new old house. It seems it has a bit of history. Gangsters and eccentric millionaires and all that. It seems that some of you have realised what I was getting at with the research so I might as well come out and say it. I found an entrance to one of the secret passages and I wanted to find out what to expect before I went exploring." Flynn pauses to let that sink in.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Nods in reply to the fox as he listens to everyone talk about the house. "I say no more waiting, lets play with a little adventure in your tunnel's I could really go for some orange soda too that stuff is so good." Whether he knew it or not his tail was wagging rapidly at the thought of a near dungeon like adventure.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote:Soon after Koa left, he returned to see Zanna and Tesla together. "Hi Tesla and other husky, My names Koa, and this is my girlfriend Kousa." "It's nice to meet you." "Well, I heard that you were bored, So do you guys wanna play."

Kandi comes over an taps on Koa's shoulder, before kneeling down at his level.
I just happened to overhear your veterinary consultation with the other Corgi.
You have come up with an interesting diagnosis, perhaps even the correct one.
But, i doubt any medical board would approve of your methods.

Putting her hand on his shoulder.
They might want you to, i don't know, perhaps do an actual exam of his eyes, maybe run some tests and get the results back. Before laying out your verdict of what is wrong.
She looks him into his eyes.
An impersonating a doctor, is also a major, No No. If your wanting to work in the veterinary field, perhaps even here with us. Your going to have to take doing this much more seriously! An be willing to put in the time do the long, hard, boring things.
Kandi then ruffles his head fur.
Also, it is true that Doctors make the very worse patients of all. So do stay off that leg, right Hon?

Kandi gets up and starts to move away then turns back around.
Oh, i might have heard somewhere that your in the market for a new owner. You wouldn't happen to be afraid of working around, very large farm beasts are you??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"sounds interesting , might if I join in?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn looks around at the assembled pets.
"Are you guys sure you want to do this? Having been built by gangsters and an eccentric man it could be dangerous, especially considering its age. There could be traps, pitfalls, anything down there."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"So I'm going to be heading home then?" Rusty asked as he migrated through to the Waiting Room. "I forgot that Mum might be worried about me!"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn looks around at the assembled pets.
"Are you guys sure you want to do this? Having been built by gangsters and an eccentric man it could be dangerous, especially considering its age. There could be traps, pitfalls, anything down there."
"so.....where's the downside?"Nadia joke with a grin