HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm full." Ryze said, finishing her omelette.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper shakes Blicks paw and is surprised by the lack of claws but she has enough tact not to say anything.
"A pleasure indeed. It's not often I shake paws with a natural predator although it seems to be increasingly common these days. You're relatively new here, aren't you? Welcome to town."
Piper turns to Oreo.
"He doesn't mean literally, Oreo. He just means stay together as a group. And I see no reason why you couldn't come, Leslie, just as long as you promise to stay with us and not go running off ahead while we're down there."
"Yay!" Leslie said, before back-flipping and waiting to move off.
~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thursday... Thanks, I'll make a note of that. You sure know a lot about economics for a mouse, Kilo." Joan carries her dish over to the sink.
"Anybody still hungry?"
"Well,"Kilo admitted, "one of the dailies Wicket often found leftovers of was the wall Street Journal. Plus I have made occasional use of the Computer in John's study. He really should put a password on that, you know?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Well,"Kilo admitted, "one of the dailies Wicket often found leftovers of was the wall Street Journal. Plus I have made occasional use of the Computer in John's study. He really should put a password on that, you know?
"so..... you're a "computer mouse" ? ba-dum-tish" Nadia joked , yes it was one of the few times the fox in the mood for bad puns , but hey
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla grinned widely, pulling his welding goggles over his eyes, "My name is Tesla Potter, glad to meet'cha all!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo chuckled. "The most insulting and positive thing I can say of that joke, my dear, is that it is of a quality envied by young Flynn."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Heya!" Said Leslie, "I'm Leslie and these is Oreo, Mercury, Piper, Hutch, Blickie, Aron, Vera and... anywun else I forgot."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The ducks! Hutch made a dramatic face at the ducks in the pond.
Anywho, yes Blick, it's okay. Just make sure not to spook any prey in the house, and your good!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

During the course of the past 2 weeks. The Jackal twins have had a busy two weeks. It was only last week that they finished packing and their Dad took them on a little trip to Hawaii. He sent the Jackals home last night as he still had to stay in Hawaii for 'Business'. The unsuspecting sleeping Faust is about to get a wake up call.

"....*mumbles*...."..... *A shadowy figure pops his head up from the side of the bed. The shadow of the figure casts itself on the sleeping Jackal as the figure sits on the sleeping Jackal's legs. He seems to be holding some sort of can and shakes it. The figure then grabs the paw of the unsuspecting victim and sprays shaving foam on his paw. ".......*giggles*........ The figure pulls out a feather from his long scarf. *u*
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo chuckled. "The most insulting and positive thing I can say of that joke, my dear, is that it is of a quality envied by young Flynn."
"Thank you , I guess" the vixen laughed in replied
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Don't you want to impress all the tomcats, with your amazon puma power?
"Impress or scare?"

Why not both?
Kandi now giggles..
Roarin wrote:"Guess I wouldn't mind tagging along..." Senka grumbled. "I'll take up your offer to sit in the back. Don't really feel like playing 'Chase the Runaway Horse' this early in the morning. Doc seems to be the only feral Moonbeam's lets ride on his back anyways..."

hey now, that was great exercise for the both of you. At what other time since you got here, have you gotten to run at your top speed for a long distance, chasing mock prey down?
Roarin wrote:The cat walks past Kandi and begins to head down the stairs.
"Just as long as I don't become a spectacle."
No more than the usual, hey there is a big cat prowling loose in town stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper turns to Oreo.
"He doesn't mean literally, Oreo. He just means stay together as a group. And I see no reason why you couldn't come, Leslie, just as long as you promise to stay with us and not go running off ahead while we're down there."
But he didn't say that! he said we need to be sticking together!!Oreo explained.

Esper wrote:Tesla finally made it over the fence and fell to the ground with a rough oof. Standing again and brushing himself off with gloved hands, he called out to the group, "Hello? Are you guys new or something?"
Oreo waddles over to go greet the new Corgi, doggystyle.. sniff sniff..
I guess i'm new.. although been in town almost 4 months now.. just now being allow to run free..

MrNeonShot wrote:I've been here for 2 weeks and 2 days... Wait, maybe 3 days. Ah well, fairly new here! Hutch Times, at your service! Hutch stopped, then corrected himself.
I mean, Hutch Robin. Thats my new name.

Hey wait, you got a new name? I had to get the same operation's as you. but i didn't get any new name!

Esper wrote:Tesla grinned widely, pulling his welding goggles over his eyes, "My name is Tesla Potter, glad to meet'cha all!"
I guess i'm still just Oreo.. glad to sniff yaa!!
MrNeonShot wrote:The ducks! Hutch made a dramatic face at the ducks in the pond.
Anywho, yes Blick, it's okay. Just make sure not to spook any prey in the house, and your good!
The ducks plotting against you again? >.<
Oreo asks looking back at the evil ducks.
Oh and don't spook the skunks!! people always blame the skunk! not the one who spooked them..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"So, what are y'all hanging around here for?" Tesla woofed, "Hope I'm not intruding."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, we were just leaving... BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU SHOWED UP! Hutch added the last part.
I just got a text saying that we'll be exploring the underground tunnels. Would you like to join us? Hutch asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No need tew shout at Mister Tesla, Hutch," Leslie chuckled, mockingly giving Hutch a light thump on the arm.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo chuckled. "The most insulting and positive thing I can say of that joke, my dear, is that it is of a quality envied by young Flynn."
"Hey!" Flynn laughs. "Talk aboucha back-handed compliment!"
"Well have to get you set up with an account or maybe a computer of your own, Kilo." Joan begins clearing up the pets' empty dishes.

~~~~
Esper wrote:Tesla grinned widely, pulling his welding goggles over his eyes, "My name is Tesla Potter, glad to meet'cha all!"
"No relation to Harry?" jokes Piper.
MrNeonShot wrote:Actually, we were just leaving... BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU SHOWED UP! Hutch added the last part.
I just got a text saying that we'll be exploring the underground tunnels. Would you like to join us? Hutch asked.
"Yeah, what he said. The Porters are lovely people. I'm sure they won't mind one more pet turning up."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

MrNeonShot wrote:The ducks! Hutch made a dramatic face at the ducks in the pond.
Blick smiles and wags her tail gently. "Can't scare em' more than when I popped out of the forest without my collar." she shrugs.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka rolls her eyes, now sure if her decision to come along was wise.
"Hopefully no one will call animal control when that happens..."
What Kandi said about hunting prey stayed in the cougar's mind for a minute as she walked down the steps.
At the bottom she paused for a moment and extending and retracting her claws, as if remembering what she's done with them.
OOC: (Err, scene-skip to wagon?)
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well yeah that's kind of what I would expect from making a bad pun anyway Flynn" the vixen giggled
"And when Kilo here gets his own computer.....heh"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Moments later

".......*YYYYAAAWWWNNN*.......*Tlap....Tlap...Tla-(O.O)........Paattoooiieeee*...........EEELLLLLLIIIOOOTTT!!!......"

As the morning starts, Elliot scrambles out the bedroom and quickly takes cover in the living room. Meanwhile, Faust whipes the cream of with a dirty scarf..... As he opens his eyes, they reveal an angry red color as he opens his drawer. *In case of Elliot, open for imminent revenge* Faust opens a box to reveal a well preserved pie just for Elliot. The Orange Jackal chases after the Light Blue Jackal down the stairs.
Last edited by 69eist on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I have heard they make these.... mini-note padded computers," Kilo mused, "One of those could be fun for basic things. It would make me a 'silvergrey surfer', would it not, hmm? Wherever they get the term from. Anyhow," he added, twiddling his stick, "has there been a response from the others?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa had reached his destination. After smelling the air, he couldn't smell the described scent on his computer.
"So either the website lied about the smell, or there are none around here..."
Koa continued to search for the thistle with no luck.
"Great... this is a waste of my time and I can't go any farther because I not only want to travel any farther for them, but I have somewhere I need to be..."
Koa climbed a tree up to the first branch that he could sit on.
"*Sigh* I wish there was a way for me to make money for a tree house...I don't really like being underground, but I can't show any weakness, if Kousa and I do eventually have a family I don't want my children thinking I'm scared of almost everything outside of the forest. I'll just wait here for one of them to come and get me."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Yer goin' underground?" Tesla gaped, "Heck yeah I wanna go! I just gotta go get a thing from my house!"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Do you want me to come with you? Hutch asked.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Whilst waiting for the others, Kilo read the rest of the newspaper (dwelling less over Sports than any other section)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie decided to practice his handstands whilst the others talked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Whilst waiting for the others, Kilo read the rest of the newspaper (dwelling less over Sports than any other section)
"So Kilo , how long have you been , ya know , interested in all these human stuff ?"
~~~~~
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa had reached his destination. After smelling the air, he couldn't smell the described scent on his computer.
"So either the website lied about the smell, or there are none around here..."
Koa continued to search for the thistle with no luck.
"Great... this is a waste of my time and I can't go any farther because I not only want to travel any farther for them, but I have somewhere I need to be..."
Koa climbed a tree up to the first branch that he could sit on.
"*Sigh* I wish there was a way for me to make money for a tree house...I don't really like being underground, but I can't show any weakness, if Kousa and I do eventually have a family I don't want my children thinking I'm scared of almost everything outside of the forest. I'll just wait here for one of them to come and get me."
A low , quiet flapping sound could be heard above Koa as a big eagle landed on a branch near him .
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka rolls her eyes, now sure if her decision to come along was wise.
"Hopefully no one will call animal control when that happens..."
What Kandi said about hunting prey stayed in the cougar's mind for a minute as she walked down the steps.
At the bottom she paused for a moment and extending and retracting her claws, as if remembering what she's done with them.
OOC: (Err, scene-skip to wagon?)

Kandi gets the horses harnessed-up..
While Moonbeam readily stood still to be harnessed up. Rocky was a nervous and full of questions about what they were doing with him, still being just green broke.
What are you doing to me? I can't run away tied down like this.. You want me to pull WHAT?
Heh Heh heh! chicken..
Your just going to pull the wagon with Moonbean, that's all. just follow his lead.
Snort!
She then swats Moonbeam's rump.
That's not being helpful.
Really Rocky, your usually the bright intellectual one..

Kandi get the horses hitched up to the wagon and throws some hay into the back.
Were finally ready to go. Senka get your southern belle hat and hop up into the back.
What do we do now.
Just pull lean into the harness.....
Moonbeam grins..
An try not to think about the HUGE predator riding in back! he taunts
WHAT!! were going to get eaten..
Heeh Heeh Heeh YYEEEOOOOCCH!! Moonbeam cries out as Kandi swats him on the rump with the whip.
Stop trying to terrorize the colt.. besides if you panic him, your going to get dragged along, your hitched up to him remember?

Now Haa Haa gitty-up..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Hearing the eagle land on the branch, Koa turned his attention to it, scared that he may have accidentally done something to upset the large bird.
"h.h.hello...am I in your way...?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

serence ice fox wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Whilst waiting for the others, Kilo read the rest of the newspaper (dwelling less over Sports than any other section)
"So Kilo , how long have you been , ya know , interested in all these human stuff ?"
"Ah, well," Kilo admitted, "it started as an... affectation when I was young but, these days, it provides an intriguing insight to the Human world that we cannot gain otherwise." He allowed a small smile. "And the comics are often amusing."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Ah, well," Kilo admitted, "it started as an... affectation when I was young but, these days, it provides an intriguing insight to the Human world that we cannot gain otherwise." He allowed a small smile. "And the comics are often amusing."
"Yeah I agree on the comic part , most of the time anyway , what do you mean "affection" though ?"
~~~~~~~
LovingCorgi wrote:Hearing the eagle land on the branch, Koa turned his attention to it, scared that he may have accidentally done something to upset the large bird.
"h.h.hello...am I in your way...?"
<Be calm , young one> the bird answered in a gentle voice <you're not presenting any obstructions ,nor do I have any unpleasantness toward you, though I can't help but notice you seem to have something on your mind>
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, " Kilo sighed. "Back then, full of dreams. I wanted to be the Mouse who made something in their world, you know? The one who trod the table at meetings and joined them in debates." He laughed gently. "I even imagined having an office door, can you believe that, hmm?" he imitated a rapping motion. "A door they would have to knock on? To get my permission to come in? Never happened, of course. Dreams sometimes don't and, after I left that place, all I had left were my people and the newspapers."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa calmed down a bit when he heard the eagles soft voice.
"Oh...it's nothing really. I'm thinking about the future."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah, " Kilo sighed. "Back then, full of dreams. I wanted to be the Mouse who made something in their world, you know? The one who trod the table at meetings and joined them in debates." He laughed gently. "I even imagined having an office door, can you believe that, hmm?" he imitated a rapping motion. "A door they would have to knock on? To get my permission to come in? Never happened, of course. Dreams sometimes don't and, after I left that place, all I had left were my people and the newspapers."
"Yeah....I know that feeling.....maybe it's better this way though , I don't know about you but , as glorious as being in human's business seems , it also seems to be stressful most of the time , at least to me ."
~~~~~
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa calmed down a bit when he heard the eagles soft voice.
"Oh...it's nothing really. I'm thinking about the future."
<If I may be so bold to ask , what is it of this "future" that is bothering you ?>
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I'm worried about my pups. I'm afraid that if I have a family, I wouldn't be able to be a good father figure."
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo hummed and pointed his stick towards Nadia. "Ho, but you are more intelligent than many in this world my dear Nadia." He chuckled. "And your eyes, hmm? They tell of the lie told by your body's youth, yes?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

LovingCorgi wrote:"I'm worried about my pups. I'm afraid that if I have a family, I wouldn't be able to be a good father figure."
<And what would be the reason for that , little one ?>
~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo hummed and pointed his stick towards Nadia. "Ho, but you are more intelligent than many in this world my dear Nadia." He chuckled. "And your eyes, hmm? They tell of the lie told by your body's youth, yes?"
"Me ? intelligent ? Well that's something you don't hear everyday" Nadia chuckled "well , I mean , thanks , I guess , but nah , everyone has their own different experiences and knowledge , so technically I'm just like everyone else , if not worse , since I'm not even the "thinking type" , so to speak"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"It is because I'm not strong enough to protect them and almost everything makes me nervous. If something or someone were to threaten my family, I would be one of the first to freak out, and wouldn't be of any use to them."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

serence ice fox wrote: "Me ? intelligent ? Well that's something you don't hear everyday" Nadia chuckled "well , I mean , thanks , I guess , but nah , everyone has their own different experiences and knowledge , so technically I'm just like everyone else , if not worse , since I'm not even the "thinking type" , so to speak"
"Experience, my dear, is not the same as thinking and nor is knowledge. You have gained your knowledge through personal experience and not through the evidence of others knowledge - that, by the way, is where the 'thinking' often comes from - so do not think yourself any less impressive for that, Nadia. You, like myself, have lived, yes?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Uuuuuhh... Sure, you can come with to get it." Tesla thought for a moment, "It's just a shovel."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre leaned his side against the wall. He leaned too far back and fell to the ground. "Ow!" he exclaimed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick leans down to Leslie. "You wanna know how to make your paws into a water squirter?" she whispers so the others can't hear.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

LovingCorgi wrote:"It is because I'm not strong enough to protect them and almost everything makes me nervous. If something or someone were to threaten my family, I would be one of the first to freak out, and wouldn't be of any use to them."
<So "fear" , is it ?> the eagle chuckled
<Though your concerns are not unfounded , little one , you need not to worry . Having fears is no shameful thing . Every creatures , the weak , the strong , all have fears . It is what keeps them alive from ancient times . Most creatures have this idea that fears are bad and should be eliminated , this is a misconception , for countless lives have been lost from those who wished to prove that they had no fear by doing foolish things , things that neither the wise nor the fearful would . Having fears makes you no coward little one , it is those that deny the idea of fear itself , only to be consumed by it when the need arise , are the true cowards .You are not one of them . You know , and have accepted you fear , acceptance is always the first step . Do not be afraid of who you are , little one , for you are much stronger than you could ever imagine , in your own way, though you may not become a fighter , should the time come for you to protect your loved ones , you will find that strength , for they too are a part of you , you would fear for their safety , fear of losing them , and it is that fear that will help you to prevent that from happening.>
~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Experience, my dear, is not the same as thinking and nor is knowledge. You have gained your knowledge through personal experience and not through the evidence of others knowledge - that, by the way, is where the 'thinking' often comes from - so do not think yourself any less impressive for that, Nadia. You, like myself, have lived, yes?"
"heh well , I guess you're right , in a way " Nadia chuckled
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Moments later, a pie faced Elliot is seen laying back against the floor in the hallway. Faust heads into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He heads to the fridge but smell something stinks. He notices the door is open and the plug is out of it's socket.

"...... Elliot... did you remember to replug the refridgerator after charging your batteries before we left?....."

"Um...". Elliot shakes his head and rubs the back of his head with his eyes closed. " I may have forgotten." Elliot licks the cream off his face and washes his face in the sink.

Faust opens the door and let's the odors spread throughout the kitchen. Both Jackals make barf faces as they both scramble to the window of the sink and jump out.

".....Elliot..... do you know what this means?"
"Time to eat out?"
"No, it's time to clean the fridge and..." Faust hints with his head.
"And?.....Oh!...."

"GROCERY SHOPPING!"
"GROCERY SHOPPING!"

Both Jackals tie their scarves around their snouts as they enter the horrific cave of fungus they call their refrigerator.
Last edited by 69eist on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas