HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Esper »

There was a quiet rumbling growl in Mercury's throat, his tail swishing
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Middle Aged?! I'm 4 human years old, 18 pet years! Hutch was over hearing every conversation in the room. Journalist side effect, maybe?
Your question of my sanity is completely negotiable. Hutch replied. He began fumbling in his pockets, pulls out his wallet, then shows Oreo a picture of a female German shepherd, with an amazingly shiny coat. She posed happily on a chair, and the judges in front of her were grading her.
I don't know her name, but she had lunch with me and Roo while we were investigating something. Her owner stole the 1st place prize, because he thought she wouldn't win. She did, though.
---
Alright, you have my permission. I'll sign the papers when ever it's ready.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Esper wrote:There was a quiet rumbling growl in Mercury's throat, his tail swishing
With a touch of nerves, Chip looked over to her Feline friend. "You OK, Mercury?" she asked.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Middle Aged?! I'm 4 human years old, 18 pet years! Hutch was over hearing every conversation in the room. Journalist side effect, maybe?

Maybe it's the overcoat you keep wearing like a human, that is making you look much older to them? Oreo enquirers, tilting his head off to the side.
MrNeonShot wrote:Your question of my sanity is completely negotiable. Hutch replied.

So your saying that your a wildly crazy dog? Oreo looks out the door and back to Hutch. You litter-mate was worried that you would run away... Have you run away from your owners before? Oreo asks, almost in amazement that any pet would ever do that... well perhaps Nadia would.
Speaking of which. shouldn't you be bonding with your new owner? learning his scent and his ways? perhaps chasing a ball for him? Oreo had never thought about ever having a new owner. How would he react if he was suddenly told he had been sold or given away to someone new? He certainly wouldn't take it so calmly. perhaps that is the way pets are supposed to react to that happening.
MrNeonShot wrote:He began fumbling in his pockets, pulls out his wallet, then shows Oreo a picture of a female German shepherd, with an amazingly shiny coat. She posed happily on a chair, and the judges in front of her were grading her.
I don't know her name, but she had lunch with me and Roo while we were investigating something. Her owner stole the 1st place prize, because he thought she wouldn't win. She did, though.
She is pretty!, and good for her. nice to know all turned out well in the end. but i bet the humans were annoyed at her owner a bit.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Just a bit put off by all this bouncing around..." He mumbled back, requiring a deal of effort not to hiss. He stood up, "Er, excuse me for a second." Mercury said politely, despite the annoyed body language
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wildly Crazy? Only at parties.
Oreo asked Hutch about bonding with his new owner.
I've got his scent. But, I can't very well learn his habits while I'm in here. I don't have a ball to throw... Hutch replied.
Then, he pulled out the rubber chicken.
Christopher Roooobbiin! Catch!
Hutch threw the chicken toward Christopher, who caught it with a quick glance, then he tossed it back.
There's also this gal. It's a cat show, but she is very sleek, and in person, her eyes shine like diamonds! The photo doesn't catch the sparkle, though. Hutch showed Oreo the next picture.
Those are the only 2 photo's I have right now. I ripped my last magazine back at the park.
Hutch took his jacket off, and laid it next to him.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Esper wrote:"Just a bit put off by all this bouncing around..." He mumbled back, requiring a deal of effort not to hiss. He stood up, "Er, excuse me for a second." Mercury said politely, despite the annoyed body language
Chip made an effort to calm herself down. Honey was great and she was sat on a Jackal but an annoyed Cat was a scary cat. If it was annoyed by exuberance? Don't be Exuberant. That was what her mother used to say.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre was a little afraid of how the drinks were making Elliot and Chip act. "Um, how does the drink make you guys feel like that?" he asked with a slight hint of fear in his voice. Ryze on the other hand, wanted to try it. "Can I have some?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, don't drink it as fast as I did, Pyre. Sweetness rush." Chip smacked her lips. "It - whoo - passes." She grinned.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder had zoned out, lost in thought as it were. A feeling that he was forgetting something important lingered in his mind and his ears twitched slightly as he tried to remember what it was he needed to do.

Suddenly, it hit him. He forgot to tell his dad they didn't need his help after all! He's going to be so upset! I made him wait all this time and didn't even leave him with a way to get a hold of me! Jumping to his feet, he hurriedly turns towards Elliot and Faust, "Can I please borrow your phone to call my dad?" Anxiety is clearly visible on his features.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Okie Dokie!"

Elliot scrambles for his phone in his pouch.

"There ya go Chappie!"

Elliot start to exhibit signs of exhaustion.

"Everyone is free to have a drink, but if you insist on having something else, I'll go get it."

Faust looks at Elliot and smiles.

"(It's about time.)"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Laxan wrote:Radar continued her death stares at Lucky while Piper continued to encourage him. Finally she grumbled something to herself and removed her quiver from her back. Drawing a blank chock of wood around the size of a fist along with a small bit of sharpened flint. She began to fletch the wood with the flint, rounding it off slightly.
"So ah, you're an archer," Ryyn shyly asked.

Lucky meanwhile continued to practice.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Radar's ruse successfully distracts Piper, who stops her paw mid-strum and looks curiously at the other doe. "What are you making?" she queries.

~~~~
"Thanks. Sorry to be such a bother. Do you need a paw making them?" Flynn asks, getting to his footpaws.

~~~~
"Sorry, Hutch. I didn't mean to imply that you were middle aged. I just meant that it's not an uncommon procedure, even in humans. By the way, Hutch, when did you last eat anything?" Samantha queries, having heard both Paul and Hutch's concerns.

~~~~
"Alright. Thanks. I'll be right back." Paul disappears into the clinic for a few moments before returning with the paperwork which he hands to Christopher, also indicating the paperwork already there.
"This is the consent form, so I just need you to sign there and there to say you've understood everything I've told you and that you give permission for the surgery to go ahead. Looks like you still need to fill in the other paperwork there too. That's just so we can properly admit Hutch as a patient. It tells us your contact details so we can let you know if anything goes wrong or catch up with you for any other reason, as well as giving us Hutch's medical history - any medications he might be on, allergies he might have, or any other medical conditions which may impact on his treatment."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: There's also this gal. It's a cat show, but she is very sleek, and in person, her eyes shine like diamonds! The photo doesn't catch the sparkle, though. Hutch showed Oreo the next picture.
Those are the only 2 photo's I have right now. I ripped my last magazine back at the park.
Hutch took his jacket off, and laid it next to him.

The only cat i have ever met arched up it's back and Hissed at me! then ran away..
Oreo says as he settles back down into the pet bed, sticking his nose into Hutch's cage.
his tail ticking back and forth like a clock..
maybe i should spray something, while i'm still able to spray.....
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, not all cats are like that, Oreo. Many are quite friendly. But you're right about the spraying. If your glands are empty then it'll make it much safer and easier for Paul to do the surgery." Samantha exits and locks Nadia's cage, slips a few supplies into her scrubs pocket and then collects a collar and lead from a hook on the wall before opening Oreo's cage and slipping the leather band around his neck.
"Let's go out into the woods outside and you can spray as much as you possibly can out there and then we'll be all ready to do the surgery tomorrow. Sound good?" She offers Oreo her hand, keeping the lead firmly in her other fist.

~~~~
Joan pulls the keys from her pocket. "John's left me the car. Do you want a lift or would you rather follow me in your truck?"
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

"Thanks." Dialing the number into the phone, Stryder slips around the corner and waits for his dad to answer. Please don't be mad, please don't be mad. After what felt like forever, the call is answered and laughter can be heard on the other side.

Stryder tilts his head slightly as he tries to pick up the conversation happening in the background, before finally Adam speaks into the phone "Hello?"

"Uh, dad?" Stryder furrows his brow in confusion.

"Oh, hey Stryder. What's up?"

"I thought....uh...I mean, you aren't home, are you?"

"No, I'm in the city like I told you. Why would..." There is a moment of silence on the other end, "Oh, right. You wanted my help for that game with the neighbor pets."

Stryder sighs and slumps his shoulders a little, "You forgot?"

"I..uh..can be home in...a bit. They might still be open."

"No, no. It's ok. Actually, I was calling to say we didn't need you after all. Hutch got sick and had to go to the vets, so we would have to wait till he got better anyway."

"Oh, well that's good. Not that he got sick but that, you know, everything still works out." Adam covers the receiver as he answers a question in the background before returning, "Well, then I will see you later tonight. Don't stay up too late. We should have plenty for you to eat something tonight. I have to go." Adam suddenly hang up the phone.

Stryder slinks back into the room and returns the phone to Elliot, "Thanks again."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So, Merc," Chip asked casually, "how'd you learn to draw like that? I mean, I'm envious."
-----------------------------
Leslie rolled again. W...whyte...Whitehowl?" he said, before looking to see if he could work out the money to buy it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"But you're right about the spraying. If your glands are empty then it'll make it much safer and easier for Paul to do the surgery." Samantha exits and locks Nadia's cage, slips a few supplies into her scrubs pocket and then collects a collar and lead from a hook on the wall before opening Oreo's cage and slipping the leather band around his neck.

Oreo starts tugging and pulling at the strange constricting feel of the collar around his neck, never had worn one before...
Hlaoroo wrote:"Let's go out into the woods outside and you can spray as much as you possibly can out there and then we'll be all ready to do the surgery tomorrow. Sound good?" She offers Oreo her hand, keeping the lead firmly in her other fist.
I do need to go pee, but i don't know about spraying. My owner always had me do that right before i was given my weekly bath.Oreo explains, then looks over to Nadia.
Miss Nadia is sad enough that i chose to submit to the surgeries. I don't want to make her sadness worse by making it any easier to do what your going to do to me.

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:Joan pulls the keys from her pocket. "John's left me the car. Do you want a lift or would you rather follow me in your truck?"
We will follow along in the truck, we would need to be getting home soon. unless you were planning on staying out prowling all night Senka deer.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Heheh.... heh no (YAWN)..... probl......"

Elliot falls asleep with his fore paws and head on the table.

"I guess he's asleep now. Sorry if Elliot made you guys uncomfortable with the drink, he's just super sensitive to sweets. If you guys feel too nervous about the drink, I can always fetch the lemonade you guys drank earlier."

Faust looks to Flynn as he replied.

"That won't be necessary Flynn. Although, I'm gonna have to tuck him into bed after I get your drinks."

Faust walks over to Elliot and rubs the back of his head.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"He doesn't snore, does he?" Chip asked hopefully.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust scratches the back of his head.

" Well um..."

"(kkhhhaaaaahhhnnnqqqqq)"

"Not all the time...."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, well." Chip shifted down into the Scarf. It was safer, she felt, than a sleeping Jackals' shoulder.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Have I made it too tight?" Samantha checks the fit f the collar to make sure the skunk is able to breathe properly and loosens it a notch, while still making sure it's tight enough to avoid slipping over his head.
"There. How's that? I cant force you to spray but I can take you to the toilet. Have you been trained to use our human ones or would you rather go outside?"

~~~~
Joan checks the time on her phone. "Gosh, it's later than I thought. Time flies when you're having fun. Well, would you like to stay for dinner instead then? I'm sure we can find some meat for you too, Senka."

~~~~
Flynn chuckles. "Well at lest he isn't drooling all over the table cloth." He facepaws. "I've just jinxed him, haven't I?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Jynxed ME, more like," a voice said from the scarf.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: I do need to go pee, but i don't know about spraying. My owner always had me do that right before i was given my weekly bath.Oreo explains, then looks over to Nadia.
Miss Nadia is sad enough that i chose to submit to the surgeries. I don't want to make her sadness worse by making it any easier to do what your going to do to me.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Have I made it too tight?" Samantha checks the fit f the collar to make sure the skunk is able to breathe properly and loosens it a notch, while still making sure it's tight enough to avoid slipping over his head.
"There. How's that? I cant force you to spray but I can take you to the toilet. Have you been trained to use our human ones or would you rather go outside?"
"It's alright Oreo" Nadia said "If you wanna spray something before tomorrow then go ahead , I wouldn't mind"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury purred, relieved, as the excitement died down, "How I learned to draw? My first owner actually taught me. He was an artist y'know? I got to be a model for a year or so with that guy." The cat smiled
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

After seeing the effects of the drinks, Blick doesn't really feel like trying them. She's starting to get uncomfortable. I hope this isn't one of those 'clubs' mom was warning me about awhile back. But they didn't drink honey, it was something else...what was it, again?...oh yeah! It was Kool-Aid! I hope this honey doesn't count. After Faust offers to get other drinks, Blick relaxes. This doesn't seem like one of those 'clubs'. Maybe I'll wait to see what happens, and if it is then I'll leave. Simple as that. "I'm fine with water, but thank you Faust." She smiles.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Esper wrote:Mercury purred, relieved, as the excitement died down, "How I learned to draw? My first owner actually taught me. He was an artist y'know? I got to be a model for a year or so with that guy." The cat smiled
Chip climbed back into view under the jawline of the sleeping Elliot. "That sounds brilliant," she said, speaking low so as to not wake Elliot. "Also sounds like he was one of the great feline portrait painters by the end of that year or so." She smiled as Elliot's hot breath hit the back of her head. "If we were to work together, you could be one of the greatest Mouse painters." She looked thoughtful. "What would the other cats make of that?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I ate a bacon... a bacon something... bacon sandwich or something this morning. What time is it now? Hutch asked.
Keeshah wrote: Oreo says as he settles back down into the pet bed, sticking his nose into Hutch's cage.
his tail ticking back and forth like a clock.
Hutch didn't even catch what Oreo said. The tail twitching back and forth basically hypnotized Hutch in a puppy love trance.
The next thing he knew, Oreo was being collared and taken out of the cage to go spray some stuff.
I'll come too, if it's okay with you guys.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

69eist wrote:"Heheh.... heh no (YAWN)..... probl......"

Elliot falls asleep with his fore paws and head on the table.

"I guess he's asleep now. Sorry if Elliot made you guys uncomfortable with the drink, he's just super sensitive to sweets. If you guys feel too nervous about the drink, I can always fetch the lemonade you guys drank earlier."

Faust looks to Flynn as he replied.

"That won't be necessary Flynn. Although, I'm gonna have to tuck him into bed after I get your drinks."

Faust walks over to Elliot and rubs the back of his head.
"I'd like some lemonade." Pyre said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"My my, my goofy little brother must really be out of it."

Faust picks Elliot up.

"Flynn, could you take note of everyone's drinks? I'm just gonna tuck Elliot to bed. He'll be awake in about an hour more or less. Thanks."

"(qqqqhhhhaaaaannnnqqqqq)"

Faust carries his exhausted little brother into the bedroom upstairs.
Last edited by 69eist on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury chuckled, "You flatter me." He smiled, accidentally flashing his fangs, "But he didn't paint my portrait, I got to dress up for scenes too! Oh we cats don't care much if we hang around dogs, so we shouldn't if we hang around mice."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Miss Nadia is sad enough that i chose to submit to the surgeries. I don't want to make her sadness worse by making it any easier to do what your going to do to me.
"It's alright Oreo" Nadia said "If you wanna spray something before tomorrow then go ahead , I wouldn't mind"

Oh?? Thanks you Foxy Mama! @.@ trying to hug Nadia through the cage bars.
Hlaoroo wrote:Samantha checks the fit f the collar to make sure the skunk is able to breathe properly and loosens it a notch, while still making sure it's tight enough to avoid slipping over his head.

It's possible for us to use the the indoor ones?? I always have to go outside to pee-pee the bush.. rain, sleet, n' snow.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Let's go out into the woods outside and you can spray as much as you possibly can out there and then we'll be all ready to do the surgery tomorrow. Sound good?" She offers Oreo her hand, keeping the lead firmly in her other fist.

Right let's go!
Oreo says, as he is bolting from the cage until the leash pulls tight on the collar about his neck.. Oreo GuRRrkS! As his legs keep going and the rest of him is pulled back by the collar encircling his neck. an he goes THUMP! flat on his back, seeing stars shooting before his eyes...
MrNeonShot wrote: The next thing he knew, Oreo was being collared and taken out of the cage to go spray some stuff. Then watches Oreo get closed-lined by the leash.
I'll come too, if it's okay with you guys.
~~~~
Joan checks the time on her phone. "Gosh, it's later than I thought. Time flies when you're having fun. Well, would you like to stay for dinner instead then? I'm sure we can find some meat for you too, Senka."[/quote]
that would be just fine for me.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Esper wrote:Mercury chuckled, "You flatter me." He smiled, accidentally flashing his fangs, "But he didn't paint my portrait, I got to dress up for scenes too! Oh we cats don't care much if we hang around dogs, so we shouldn't if we hang around mice."
Chip smiled at that, then held on as Faust picked Elliot up. "Whoop," she said, "looks like I'm finally going to that rest Kandi advised." She gave a wave as they headed out.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust opens the door and lays Elliot in his bed. He sets the pillows, cover him with his blankee and puts his teddy bear right beside him.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip hopped off onto the side unit and sat there, watching Faust work. "Best brother he could have, you are," she told him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. So we've got a water, a lemonade... who else wants drinks?" He waves to Chip as she's carried away.

~~~~
"It sure is! It might take you some getting used to but many pets use them. It just depends on what their owner wants. Do you want to try it or shall I take you outside?" She helps Oreo back to his paws, stifling a giggle, and checks for injuries. Seeing that he's OK, she cautions the skunk.
"You're going to have to get used to wearing a collar and walking on a lead too. All pets have to have a collar on at all times and some places insist that you walk on a lead too. It's best, and easiest, if you walk beside the person holding the lead instead of trying to run ahead. Were you trying to go outside or to the bathroom first?"
She turns to Hutch.
"I'm not so sure it's a good idea for you to come. Have you ever smelled skunk spray before? I don't want you retching because of it and putting more strain on your stomach. If you need the bathroom though, Paul can take you through in a moment."

~~~~
"Great! You know, you're the first friend I've made here. I never really got time to talk to Paul or Samantha and when I did it was all veterinary-related stuff... Joan leads the way to the cars. "So, follow me, I guess. It's not far. We're just straight down Freedom Drive and right at the end. You can't miss it." Joan climbs in and starts the ignition. When she hears Kandi's truck start up in the next parking space, she backs out of the park and onto the road and then heads for home, making sure Kandi is following. After arriving at the house, her tyres crunching on the gravel driveway, she climbs out of her car and leans against it, waiting for Kandi to pull up too.

~~~~
"It's about half past five... Since you haven't eaten since this morning and we've pumped your stomach anyway, we'll be able to do your surgery first thing in the morning too and you should be able to go home in the afternoon, if all goes well." Paul turns back to Christopher. "Now, we do have an anaesthetist coming tomorrow. Did you want him to supervise Hutch's surgery? Samantha and I are both qualified to do the job but some owners like to have someone on hand who specialises in anaesthesia. It will cost you a bit extra to have him there, but it might give you extra peace of mind. It's up to you if you want him or not."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Why thank you Chip."

Faust opens the closet and picks out tiny pillows that Elliot makes in his spare time. He also picks up some cloth and a small box.
He then sets up the bed on Elliot's side table.

"He'll be asleep for a little while. Til he wakes up, I'll do the unpacking for him. His foot should feel better later too."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip checked out the bed, a little unsure of what to do with it until she recalled how Elliot had been put into his bed. She got in carefully and turned to look at the pair. "I might be able to stay awake," she said, "I'll try and watch over him as long as I can. Take that pressure off you at least?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Rest easy Chip, he won't be getting up so easily anyway."

Faust heads to the door.

"Get some rest Chip, Elliot has something planned for the pets later."
My Personas