HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "No." Flynn says gently, shaking his head. "I know you. That wasn't just a random noise. You know you can tell me anything, right? We can talk in private if you want..."
"nah" Nadia hugged Flynn to hide her faltered smile "it's nothing , today is a great day, let's just keep it like that"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Heh, well I'm not sure if animal control il like the idea of practicing on a pair of fine statured women, but I'm sure I could arrange some of the guys here to swing by your camp while on patrol. We don't have any tranquilizers, but I'm sure water guns and nerf pellets are a close substitute.

Really it's good to hear you guys going out though. I don't know how Senka is at home but on the job she's all business. Cute how critical of herself she is sometimes. It'll be good to know she's spent some time relaxing out there for once."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Heh, well I'm not sure if animal control il like the idea of practicing on a pair of fine statured women, but I'm sure I could arrange some of the guys here to swing by your camp while on patrol. We don't have any tranquilizers, but I'm sure water guns and nerf pellets are a close substitute.

Really it's good to hear you guys going out though. I don't know how Senka is at home but on the job she's all business. Cute how critical of herself she is sometimes. It'll be good to know she's spent some time relaxing out there for once."

An it is good to know how she has bee acting while out of my sight..
Be seeing you!.

kandi hangs up and looks over at the glaring cat..
What?

Welsh Halfwit wrote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie set up the last but one piece of the trap and wondered how the silly design worked...
Oreo Rolling the mice and moved the dice again, trying to get the plastic cheese out from under the trap..
Hoows going to cut the cheese first?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Down't no," Leslie said. "Nefur played this game before."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Headphones for Mice," Kilo chuckled. "bringing a new truth to micro-circuitry."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "That's good 'cause I'm hungry. Where are we going?"
"Well...it's not technically a restaurant," explained Lucky, "You'll see when we get there."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ooh. Now I'm intrigued!" Piper grins. She starts humming "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" as she walks with her buck.

~~~~
Flynn decides not to press Nadia, knowing by now he'll not get anything out of her that she doesn't want to share.
"Okay." he smiles, hugging the vixen back before giggling at Kilo's jokes.
"To be fair, Kilo, your ears aren't much different in size to regular earbuds like from an iPod or something. So it would be easy enough to convert a set of earbuds to a a set of headphones for you. That is, if you'd like to listen to music like that."

~~~~
"Yeah, it was. But don't tell him I told you. He likes to be modest."

~~~~
A knock and then the door to Kandi's loft opens to reveal Paul Walton looking slightly slightly dishevelled and holding the old mobile flip-phone that receives after-hours calls for the clinic.
"Sorry to barge in, Kandi." he calls, tossing her the phone which is currently shut. "Sam and I are going to an HBC so we need you on call in case the phone rings again. We have our phones if you need us. Gotta go. Bye!" With that the door slams and Paul is gone and a moment later the lady vet and her kitty cat will hear Paul's car speeding down the drive.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Down't no," Leslie said. "Nefur played this game before."

Knee'er haf i....
Looking at the directions.. then going an getting Cleo to read them.. an explain them.. several times..
Ok i thinks i got it nows..
Oreo trades in one of his cheese pieces, rolls the dice, and moves the kittens mouse closer to the trap.

(yes, i had to look up how to play the games ending)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hlaoroo wrote: A knock and then the door to Kandi's loft opens to reveal Paul Walton looking slightly slightly dishevelled and holding the old mobile flip-phone that receives after-hours calls for the clinic.
"Sorry to barge in, Kandi." he calls, tossing her the phone which is currently shut. "Sam and I are going to an HBC so we need you on call in case the phone rings again. We have our phones if you need us. Gotta go. Bye!" With that the door slams and Paul is gone and a moment later the lady vet and her kitty cat will hear Paul's car speeding down the drive.

Huh who what got HBC'ed?
Fumbling to catch the phone, batting it around until it falls on the lounging puma..
Last edited by Keeshah on Sun May 29, 2016 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:[
"Yeah, it was. But don't tell him I told you. He likes to be modest."
Flukely chuckles, his tail wagging.

"Flukely. May I speak to you?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, sure."

Flukely turned, following behind Charles as he walked a little ways away from everyone. Despite them making up before, Flukely was still wary of being too close to him and too far from everyone else.

"Yeah, Charles?"

"I need your help making presents."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Just wondering if you heard anything that I wouldn't want you to hear." The Puma replied plainly, her ears twitching and her head turning quickly as she turns to face the door.
"HBC?" Senka asked, dismissively watching the phone getting tossed until it lands in her lap, making her flinch as it conks her right on the head before tumbling into her lap.
"Hey watch it!". She meows, annoyedly taking the phone and holding it up for Kandi to take again.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Just wondering if you heard anything that I wouldn't want you to hear." The Puma replied plainly, her ears twitching and her head turning quickly as she turns to face the door.
"HBC?" Senka asked, dismissively watching the phone getting tossed until it lands in her lap, making her flinch as it conks her right on the head before tumbling into her lap.
"Hey watch it!". She meows, annoyedly taking the phone and holding it up for Kandi to take again.

Kandi takes back the flipped phone..
Herbivore Bit Carnivore! She taunts the big cat..

No really it means a Pet was Hit by a Car.. roadkilled, curbcookied, ect..

Then remembers what Senka asked.
What things have you done, that you don't what me knowing about?
So i can tell you if i have heard about them or not?

_Two weeks later_
Kandi has put the top cover, on the back of her pick-up truck, so it could be used like a mini-tiny-camper.
packing it with food, supplies, sleeping bags, Colman lanterns, An one cougar complaining about all the stuff there taking along while ruffing it out in the wilds.

Meanwhile, Oreo is sent of to attend his pet skool classes..
wabbling down along the road on his short legs..
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ooh. Now I'm intrigued!" Piper grins. She starts humming "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" as she walks with her buck.
Lucky began humming along with Piper as they walked towards their destination.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

After a minute of talking and snickering, Flukely and Charles walk back up to the adults.

"Sorry for cutting this short, sirs and ma'ams, but Flukely and I have business to attend to elsewhere."

"Dinner was lovely, Mr. and Mrs. Porter, thank you."

Flukely smiles, while Charles bows slightly. The two walk out calmly, before running like giddy children toward Charles house. Charles opens the door and he two rush upstairs to his room, Charles shouting, "Not a word about him!" at his parents. The two arrive in his room and immediately get to work, pulling out a bin of camera.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie grumbled as yet another attempt to trap Oreo's mousie failed and they continued to run rings around each other. "Short gayme," he said, "nefur ending ending."
------------------------------------------
Kilo was almost dozing in his chair now as the evening slipped onwards.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie grumbled as yet another attempt to trap Oreo's mousie failed and they continued to run rings around each other. "Short gayme," he said, "nefur ending ending."

Oreo finally moves the kittens mousie under the trap, and turns the crank.. But the trap fails to function correctly..
They have to re-set the the trap and play on..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As she walks, Piper's stomach grumbles again and she wonders how far they're going and when they'll get to eat.

~~~~
The meal over, Joan and John begin clearing away the plates.
"Would anyone like some port or sherry to wash the meal down with?" John offers, gesturing to the liquor cabinet.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You know me too well, dear Joan," Kilo chuckled, "but do not open a new bottle just for me."
---------------------------------------------------------
Leslie wondered if he'd lose the game if he fell asleep.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I don't think I can have alcohol so.....if you'll excuse me , I think I'm just gonna go out for some fresh air" Nadia answered.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:As she walks, Piper's stomach grumbles again and she wonders how far they're going and when they'll get to eat.
"Here we are," said Lucky finally, leading Piper up the steps of a two story brown stone, which was very conspicuous in the area. He knocked on the door with three shorts raps. "I'm sure he'll be happy to see-"The heavy wooden door swung open...to reveal a shotgun right in Lucky's face.

"Whada want!?" came a voice from inside.

"Jeez it's me!" squalled Lucky.

"...Me who?"

"Me who?! Lucky!!!"

"Oh, why didn't you say so?" The gun was lowered and the door opened all the way to reveal a large possum in a cabbie hat and with red shoes strings tied around his neck like a collar.

"Piper, this is Frankie. Frankie, Piper."

"Nice to meetcha!" said Frankie with a tip of his hat. "Dinner?" Lucky nodded and Frankie disappeared inside. Lucky followed, leading Piper in. Frankie had donned a vest with an assortment of pins decorating it.
"Welcome to Frankie's Franktastic Semi-Romantic Bistro.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie wondered if he'd lose the game if he fell asleep.

Oreo givesup playing the game, having gotten too tired to play anymore..
So he packs the game back up, puts it away
Then goes and curls up in the pets bed hidden behind the couch.
ZzzzZZzzz
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie wondered if he'd lose the game if he fell asleep.

Oreo givesup playing the game, having gotten too tired to play anymore..
ZzzzZZzzz
A few moments later the kitten was also asleep, splayed over his friend with his chest upward.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oreo givesup playing the game, having gotten too tired to play anymore..
ZzzzZZzzz
A few moments later the kitten was also asleep, splayed over his friend with his chest upward.
Oreo rolls over a bit, soon making it look like the two are some kind of chimera creature..
ZzzZzzzzz
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Two weeks later...
Piper rolls over and looks at the clock on her bedside table but sees only darkness. That's odd. Where's the familiar glow of her radio alarm clock. And what had woken her? She's not really sure but she can't seem to shake the feeling that something is amiss. Still, power cuts in this old shop aren't uncommon. Some of the wiring really needs replacing and fuses are wont to blow every now and again.

Rolling to her paws, she fumbles for her flashlight and snaps it on, the glow lifting the darkness like a curtain off a stage. She walks into the kitchen and helps herself to a glass of water, draining it thoughtfully as she shines her beam of light on the face of the grandfather clock tocking quietly near the bookshelf. Five ten AM. Eh, it's too early to bother going down to check the fuse box. Richard's clock is an old wind-up alarm block with bells on top so he'll definitely be up in time to open the shop anyway. Mind you, he hardly needs that clock. He's always awake at the crack of dawn regardl-

Okay. That time she definitely heard something down in the shop. Grabbing a baseball bat from a corner, she creeps towards the stairs and down into the shop. She pauses at the foot of the stairs, just near the register, swivelling her ears as she tries to discern the source of the noise.

She shines her flashlight around the shop, pausing as she sees a flash of movement. Hefting the bat, she steps forward towards it but then drops both the bat and her flashlight and clutches at her face instinctively as a sweet-smelling rag is clamped over her nose and mouth and she's jerked backwards and upwards. She kicks frantically as an arm wraps around her chest, pinning her arms to her sides but her flailing footpaws fail to make contact with anything on the bench and her assailant appears not to notice when they're hit on the back swing.

Piper attempts to scream or yell out but she's muffled by the rag and all she can do is cough and gasp in the fumes as her head begins to swim and panic overwhelms her.

"Well, well. You've come to us and saved us a job. How convenient. Old Rick will pay a pretty penny for you!" a hoarse voice hisses in her ear as the world tilts crazily around her. The last thing Piper sees as blackness overtakes her and her body goes limp is the glint of a gold tooth.

~~~~
Two Hours Later...
After dropping some bread into the toaster and putting the percolator on the stove for his owners, Flynn turns on the radio in the kitchen to fill the silence as he fetches himself a glass of water.

"-Thanks Jim. Now, back to our breaking news story this morning. The renowned and much loved shop Brookley Antiques and Restorations has been robbed in the early hours of this morning and the pet rabbit who lives in the shop has vanished. We cross now to Harry who's live at the scene. Good morning, Harry, what's happening?"

Flynn nearly chokes on his water, dropping the glass into the sink and racing to turn the radio up.

"Morning, Sal. Police have the shop cordoned off and they aren't saying much at the moment. There are two squad cars in the street here along with the dog squad and a forensics team. All we know at the moment is that when Mister Brookley entered the shop this morning he found several display cases empty and a broken pair of glasses belonging to his rabbit on the floor. We're told that the police will make a statement soon and we'll let you know as soon as that happens. For now, anyone who might have seen anything suspicious in the area in the early hours of the morning is asked to contact their local police urgently."
"Is there any speculation yet as to what might have happened or where the rabbit may be, Harry?"
"Look, all we can say for sure at the moment is that there has been a break-in and that the rabbit has somehow gotten tangled in it. Whether or not she was part of a plan that went wrong or whether she just happened to surprise the offenders is not yet known. She is definitely not on the premises though so we can only speculate about her whereabouts and her involvement at the moment."
"Thank you, Harry. We'll check in with you later to see if there are any more developments in that story. The time is just shy of seven thirty AM and coming up next on WXRA One-Oh-Two-Point-Three FM, the weather. That's right after these messages from our sponsors."

Flynn's toast thunks up and one of the slices lands on the bench but the rabbit is fumbling his phone from his collar and doesn't notice. He punches in a number and taps his foot on the floorboards as he waits for the call to connect.
"Come on, Lucky. Pick up!" he mutters.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The morning rose, as it always did, and Kilo pulled himself out of his tiny bed and forced his usual way down to the floor and across to the bathroom. He stood under an upturned thimble with tiny holes poked into it and tapped a small button that released a single drop of water from above that splattered into the thimble, split into thousands of microscopic drops and acted like a shower for the old Mouse. Add a scrap of soap and he was quite refreshed before stepping back out from under and drying himself. He pottered back to his room and dressed before wending his way downstairs.

He could hear thunder from the kitchen. Rabbit thunder. Nerves. Danger. He made sure he was up on the table before he got too close. "What has happened, my boy," he asked, shouting over the radio.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Time flew by when you are having fun indeed. Nadia can't believe it's already been two weeks . Two busy weeks , help Josh out with his random stuff , she can't even remember what, minor stuff here and there anyway, and then hang out with Flynn , fun time. She felt a little guilty though , she still haven't retrieved what her sister left behind for her. So today , new week , Nadia decided that it was gonna be the first thing she would do. But FIRST !!!!
"TURN OFF THE **** CLOCK !!!!!"
..........she needed 5 more minutes....
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely yawned as he walked out the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist. He was already dry, but it was for comical effect. He walked downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table. Dad was cooking and Mom was flipping through the television, so he took a moment to reminisce. He had moved into this little town two weeks ago and those two weeks had been great. He made lots of new friends, made up with Charles, and even won a science fair in the next town over. That pretty blue ribbon hung on his wall happily. He stretched out across the table, sleepy and kind of out of it, but awake to hear the TV.

And certainly awake enough to panic when the story reached his ears.

"Piper!"
------------------------
Charles awoke on his couch, draped across his sleeping parents lap. Movie night had happened, he remembered. Cheesy old horror films for hours. He reached over and turned on the TV, his head falling back into fathers lap as the first channel the tv was on played. It was a story about that antique shop he really liked and purchased things from regularly, but his sleepy mind was hazing things.

"...robbed in the early hours of this morning and the pet rabbit who lives in the shop has vanished."

Okay, he heard that.

He knew the rabbit by look and name, but they never spoke much, unless he was buying for something at the store. And he relearned his compassion over the two weeks he had been here. He sat up, shaking his parents awake. When they were both somewhat awake, Charles directed their attention to the TV. They watched the story together, concern overtaking Charles.

"Piper..."
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn's toast thunks up and one of the slices lands on the bench but the rabbit is fumbling his phone from his collar and doesn't notice. He punches in a number and taps his foot on the floorboards as he waits for the call to connect.
"Come on, Lucky. Pick up!" he mutters.
On the outskirts of town stood an old, dead tree. In the branches of that tree was a long black rope looped around several times. And hanging by one leg from that rope was Lucky, asleep. As his cell phone went off he woke up, but it went to voice mail before he could answer it.

"Hello, this is Lucky Richardson. I can't come to the phone right now because I'm tied up (probably literally) so please-" Lucky managed to answer the phone. "Hello?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"What has happened, my boy," he asked, shouting over the radio.
Flynn turns down the radio as the mouse appears and starts to answer him as he waits for the call to connect.
"It's Piper, she's- Hi, Lucky, it's Flynn. Did you hear the news? Piper's been kidnapped! How soon can you get to the shop?" the buck blurts into the phone, switching it to speaker and adding Nadia to make a conference call.
"Come on, Nadia! Answer!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"FLYNN!". Kilo shouted crossly after the Rabbit told Lucky what had happened. "You may have just put that poor boy into shock! Tell him to come here and we shall proceed together!". From the tone of his voice it was clear he was not making a suggestion. "Lucky, if you can hear me, come to the house, dear boy!"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"hello...?" Nadia groaned into the phone , having dragged herself from upstairs down where the phone was , grumbling where Josh was and why didn't he take the call, so much for sleeping in....
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"What has happened, my boy," he asked, shouting over the radio.
Flynn turns down the radio as the mouse appears and starts to answer him as he waits for the call to connect.
"It's Piper, she's- Hi, Lucky, it's Flynn. Did you hear the news? Piper's been kidnapped! How soon can you get to the shop?" the buck blurts into the phone, switching it to speaker and adding Nadia to make a conference call.
"Come on, Nadia! Answer!"
"What?!" Yelled Lucky, flailing. Unfortunately this caused the rope to come lose, dropping Lucky on the ground. "Ow..." Lucky stood up and began untying the rope from his foot. "What do you mean kidnapped?" He managed to get the rope off and began running towards town. "I'm heading to the house now."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nadia! Piper's been kidnapped! They just said on the radio! How soon can you get to my place? Lucky is on his way here!" Flynn picks Kilo up and sits him on his shoulder so he can be closer to the phone.

"What's going on?" Joan queries, tying her dressing gown as she steps into the kitchen, having been roused by the noise. She heads straight for the coffee.

Not wanting to be scolded again, Flynn decides to let Kilo answer his owner.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"According to the wireless," Kilo intoned, "young Miss Brockley has been abducted, Joan. We'll be proceeding shopwards after Lucky gets here - and Nadia too, hopefully. Could you prepare some strong, sweet, tea for Lucky please, Joan? My apologies for shouting, Flynn."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As he spoke, his version of the front door opened and a figure staggered in, catching itself on the frame to stay upright. It panted slightly and forced itself on through the hallway to where voices could be heard. Kilo's in particular. "Have... have I arrived at... a bad time," Chip asked, leaning exhaustedly against the doorframe.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla rose early from his bed with his eyes still shut. He rolled to his feet and stumbled to the bathroom, rubbing the sand from his eyes

After briefly grooming himself, Tesla grabbed a breakfast biscuit for himself and moved through his house eating it. His mother was still asleep, wiped out from a recent trip to an important conference, he saw after peaking into her room.

He decided that he couldn't stay inside for fear of making too much noise, so Tesla stepped out into the cool morning air, still gnawing on his breakfast. Today will be a long day, he thought, heading down the street. Maybe he would meet with some of his friends.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa was a pretty heavy sleeper and didn't wake up with everyone else. in fact He was so tired, that yesterday He actually fell asleep on the couch in the living room. He was holding onto his stuffed rabbit and once Flynn started to freak out about the news of Piper, there was enough noise to wake up the sleepy corgi. He slowly slipped of the couch and dragged the stuffed rabbit behind him and once he entered the kitchen, he blinks for a bit seeing everyone in dismay. He sits there for a bit queitly rubbing his eyes and ears before groggily asking. "What's going on... it sounds like everyone is bothered by something?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"wait , no, what ?" Nadia blurted out , rubbing between her eyes. The vixen already had a headache from waking up to loud noises , and now a shock like that only made it worse "OK erm, ok, I'll be there as soon as possible ok."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Okay. See you soon. I mean what I said, Lucky. All I know is the radio said the shop was broken into and now she's gone. We need to make a plan as to get her back as soon as you get here." Flynn explains to the phone.

"Woh, woah, woah. You are NOT going off chasing kidnappers!" Joan exclaims, hearing Flynn. "That's way too dangerous! This needs to be left to the cops!"

"Morning, Koa. Morning, everyone." John greets, stepping into the kitchen, his hair damp as he's just showered after an early morning work-out.
"What's going on? What's this about going to the cops?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"We shall hardly 'chase',Joan, my dear," Kilo explained, "but we may be able to offer the police our help in the character of miss Pi...". He trailed off, looking at the kitchen door as Koa came through. "Is that Chip down there? Young lady, you look dreadful!"

"It's a... very long walk," Chip said, exhaustedly looking at the mud on her coat.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Just wondering if you heard anything that I wouldn't want you to hear." The Puma replied plainly, her ears twitching and her head turning quickly as she turns to face the door.

Kandi takes back the flipped phone..
Herbivore Bit Carnivore! She taunts the big cat..

No really it means a Pet was Hit by a Car.. roadkilled, curbcookied, ect..

Then remembers what Senka asked.
What things have you done, that you don't what me knowing about?
So i can tell you if i have heard about them or not?

_Two weeks later_
Kandi has put the top cover, on the back of her pick-up truck, so it could be used like a mini-tiny-camper.
packing it with food, supplies, sleeping bags, Colman lanterns, An one cougar complaining about all the stuff there taking along while ruffing it out in the wilds.

Meanwhile, Oreo is sent of to attend his pet skool classes..
wabbling down along the road on his short legs..
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Okay. See you soon. I mean what I said, Lucky. All I know is the radio said the shop was broken into and now she's gone. We need to make a plan as to get her back as soon as you get here." Flynn explains to the phone.

"Woh, woah, woah. You are NOT going off chasing kidnappers!" Joan exclaims, hearing Flynn. "That's way too dangerous! This needs to be left to the cops!"

"Morning, Koa. Morning, everyone." John greets, stepping into the kitchen, his hair damp as he's just showered after an early morning work-out.
"What's going on? What's this about going to the cops?"
Koa waddles deeper into the kitchen, wagging his stubby little tail as he saw John and Joan. "Morning Dad! Morning Mom!" He exclaimed happily before turning to Kilo and Flynn. "What are you guys talking about? Did someone steal from the pet store?" He said curiously as he held onto his stuffed bunny tightly in his arms and chewing on its ear a bit.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Indeed they have, young Koa," Kilo intoned heavily. "They have takenthe most precious thing in the shop. They have Miss Brookley."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I knew I'd arrived at a bad time," Chip said, dragging one leg slightly as she pulled herself across the floor to Kilo's table lift. "and that's REALLY bad!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie