HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Lyd stops at the first house between his and Ozzy's. Man, I really need make up my mind about this. He colapsed to his knees. Maybe I should've just went back to sleep. Lyd lies down on the grass, Yeah, one more nap couldn't hurt, he thought while trying to fall back asleep.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Dr. Prower wrote:"All right," Aaron replied, "Here it comes." He tossed the globe towards Hazel.
Hazel caught the globe and held on to it until it made her fur frizz.

"See how much cooler I look this way?" she said, posing. "And I don't even have to go to the groomer's."

She tossed the globe randomly, not intending anyone in particular to get it, after they'd had long enough to feast their eyes on her.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Frits hesitated a bit but then makes up his mind.
He kneels down, makes a "ngu" sound and jumps high in the air to catch the ball.

*snatch*
*Poof*
*land*

"AWESOME!!!"
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Nice catch," Aaron said as he watched Fritz's fur poof up.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Pffthaanks..... "blows hair away*
"I am guessing you will be wanting this back.:

Frits gestures to give the ball back to Aaron.
Last edited by Kyderra on Fri May 28, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron shakes his head. "No, you gotta toss it. That's how you play."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd, unable to sleep from the spontanious *Poofs* and occasional "AWSOME!" decide to see what's going on. He got up and walked over to everyone, "What's everyone doing?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Lyd, unable to sleep from the spontanious *Poofs* and occasional "AWSOME!" decide to see what's going on. He got up and walked over to everyone, "What's everyone doing?"

"Fhooo.., fuot muchss."
Frits Trows the ball back in there air with a smile on his face and his dog wagging.
Last edited by Kyderra on Fri May 28, 2010 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kyderra wrote:"Fhooo.., fuot muchss."
Frits Trows the ball back in there air with a smile on his face and his dog wagging.
"What?"

RP Characters
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

"Catch!"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Huh?" Lyd looks up in time to see and react to the ball. "I got it!" he says as he catches the ball and his fur poofs up.

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J shook his head firmly and smiled. "Sorry Ms. Robin, but I really need to talk to your parents. It's something your brother wanted me to tell them." he said. "even though that game does look fun..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Robin eyes widened at the mention of her brother. Claws retracted, she runs up to T.J. and grabs his sholders, nearly lifting him off the ground. "Lyd, you've seen Lyd? Where is he?" she started to yell with excitment.

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J was confused by this girl who had looked like she wanted to kill him and was now begging an answer from him. "I think he's playing catch with them....but wait, he said he couldn't face you just yet. You might want to give some time to unwind and have fun before you see him cuz he seemed a little....freaked out when he saw your car." He looked meaningfully at her paws on him, asking without saying anything, to let him go.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Robin noticed his gesture and let go of him. "I'm sorry, I still haven't completly reajusted myself to not living on the streets." She walked over towards the catch game everyone was playing and sat down next to her driveway. "It's a long story, i doubt you'd want to hear it."

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J looked at his bare wrist, as if a watch rested there. "Actually, I have plenty of time." he said, sitting next to her. "if you wanna talk."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

The Game wrote:T.J looked at his bare wrist, as if a watch rested there. "Actually, I have plenty of time." he said, sitting next to her. "if you wanna talk."
"I doubt it. My dad told me that Lyd was going to therapy telling the same story, and he isn't anywhere near done telling it to the therapist. And he's being going for a month now, at least it's what my dad says."
************~~~~~~~~~************
[Lyd and Robin's story is being converted into a fanfic under the name "Four Hearts," so don't make me tell it here too.]

RP Characters
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby listened quietly as T.J. and the new cat talked, So, she's from the streets as well. Funny, from the look of her, you would never guess.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch watches the other pets play catch with the ball. He was smaller than everyone else, so it was harder for him to catch it, "Me next!" He said as he held up his hands to catch it.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd throws the ball toward Winch.

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J grinned. "well I sure don't have a month, but you could start now. Then anytime we saw each other you could keep going...or you could sum it up." he suggested. He saw Ruby, but didn't say anything to her.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch moved back and forth, getting ready to catch the ball. He caught the ball smiled, and as soon as he caught it: Poof. His fur became fluffy, "This is so cool!" Winch said as he tossed the ball into the air. He was smaller than the others, so it didn't go as high as the others could throw it, but it was plenty high. He touched the tag on his collar and it shocked him, "Ouch! Cool!" He said as his fur flattened, "It's scientific magic! Or magical science!"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Eh, I don't really feel like it." Robin layed down in the grass. "I think I just want to be alone for awhie."
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Fri May 28, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron laughed at Winch's comment. "Yep, it's definitely something, all right!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Winch moved back and forth, getting ready to catch the ball. He caught the ball smiled, and as soon as he caught it: Poof. His fur became fluffy, "This is so cool!" Winch said as he tossed the ball into the air. He was smaller than the others, so it didn't go as high as the others could throw it, but it was plenty high. He touched the tag on his collar and it shocked him, "Ouch! Cool!" He said as his fur flattened, "It's scientific magic! Or magical science!"
"Little of both, my friend," said Hazel.

"Well, it's been fun, but I need to get going. But hey, don't be strangers--we should do this again sometime."

She cocked her fingers as though holding guns, and clicked her tongue, winking, as she headed back out.
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J shrugged. "Sure Robin, whatever. Try not to give Lyd a heart-attack if he sees you though." He got up, and he knew he'd seen Lyd playing catch. Maybe I don't need to talk to his parents anymore; he looks fine to me.
"Hey Lyd!",
he called, jogging toward the poofy ferret and other pets. "Are you feeling better or should I still tell your parents? I woulda told them earlier but i got....sidetracked."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Hi Dog!" Winch said to T.J. He did not know everyone's name yet, and he was bad with names anyways.
----------
((And now for the wall of text that is Bianca's intro post!))

Bianca sat anxiously in her cage. Today was a Saturday, and on Saturdays a lot of people came to the pound to look for a pet. She knew that she might not be chosen, but maybe one of her friends would be chosen.

She heard a voice come from the cage next to her, “Hey Bianca, you look pretty excited today.” Her cage-neighbor Ginger said.

“I just have a very good feeling about today.”
Bianca said, smiling.

Ginger sighed and stuck her hands in Bianca’s cage, “Well whatever happens, let’s stay friends.”

Bianca hugged Ginger through the bars, “It’s a promise.”

They heard the doors open. Three vets came in with five families following them. Among those five families was a man who wore a cowboy hat, and a duster-coat as well as a trimmed beard; Yet the man looked very respectable. He told the vet he was looking for a cat. They talked for a minute and she led him to the section of female cats. He looked at a few of them and his eyes fell on Bianca. He came closer.

“Hello there, sweetheart. What’s your name?” He asked, with his voice full of kindness.

Bianca was happy and nervous, “Bi-Bi-Bianca.” She said, stuttering.

The man smiled, “I’m Mark, and it’s a pleasure to meet you Bianca.”

“Likewise, sir.” She said.

Mark chuckled, “Shoot, you don’t have to be scared of me. I ain’t gonna hurt ya.”

Bianca smiled a little, “Okay, sir.”

Mark smiled again, “How would you like to come home with me?” He asked.

Bianca’s heart lit up, she knew she had a good feeling about today, “I would like that very much, sir.”

“Okay then, let me get the vet.” He said as he turned around to talk to the vet.

Bianca turned around to tell Ginger. She saw that Ginger was just getting done talking to a young woman. Ginger and Bianca both ran to each other.

“I told you today was going to be good!”
Bianca said.

Ginger smiled widely, “Who would’ve thought that we’d both be adopted on the same day?” Ginger asked.

They hugged and turned to the doors on their cages. The vet looked at the two families,

“Mr. Hunter, Miss. Alexander, your applications say you both live in Richmond Acres, is that correct?” She asked, as they confirmed, “Bianca and Ginger are really good friends, so I’m happy to see them live close to each other.” The nurse told them.

As the paperwork began to fill out, the Ms. Alexander and Mark got to talking. They exchanged numbers so the two cats could call each other.
----------
As the paperwork was filled out, Mark lead Bianca to his car.

“So Bianca, I have to tell you that I have another pet. He’s a ferret. His name is Winchester, and he’s very friendly.” He told her, and Bianca smiled.

“That’s very nice. I hope we can get along.”

“I’m sure you will.” Mark said as they drove on.

They kept talking about her new house, and about herself for the rest of the drive there. Bianca told him that she used to play the violin, and would love to continue, so Mark drove to a music store and bought a cat-sized violin. They then went to the pet-store and he let her pick out some toys and things. He then let her choose her collar and tag. He bought all of it and they drove home. They took everything inside and he gave Bianca a tour of the house. After she was completely settled in, he told her that she should find Winch and meet the neighbors. He gave her a picture of Winch to look at, and she took off.
----------
Bianca walked down the street and in no time, saw the group of pets. She only saw a single ferret, and he matched the picture of Winch. She walked awkwardly and slowly towards the group.
Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron noticed a white-furred cat walking toward the group and smiled. "More new pets...this day just keeps....getting..." Aaron's heart skipped a beat as he got a closer look at her. "Whoa...she's kinda cute."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca walked slowly towards the group. She saw Aaron stare at her, and she instantly blushed out of nervousness. She walked closer to the group. The ball that Winch threw in the air landed on Bianca's head, making her fur poof, and she screamed.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack was starteled by a new voice screaming, without a thought, he jumped to the aid of the new cat. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" He looked down to see the ball on the ground and her fur fluffed up, "it's only a toy, my lady, it's harmless. See?" He smiled and picked up the ball. Watching the hair on his arm suddenly stand on end made him laugh, "Hey Winch, look at me, I'm a pomeranian!"

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The truth was, Hazel wasn't going straight home. She walked a good distance away, but not too far.

Now she was spying--she'd learned a lot about how to be unobserved. But this time she was doing it for good, not for ill.

"Not seeing a whole lot in the way of nastiness, although a few of these pets need some cheering up," she thought.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch laughed, "You look just like one!" He said as he walked to them.
----------
Bianca was still a little on edge, "I-i'm sorry. I-it just startled me." She said as her fur began to settle to normal.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled, "as long as you don't pass out, we've had enough of that for one day" he placed the ball on the ground and lifted his hat, "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jack, Jack Lazul."

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Frits reached out his art to shake paws

"And my name is I'm frits."

"My apologizes for that"
"We wear trowing it in the air as a game, but it extendedly landed on you"
"I can see why this would startled you, considering, one: it landed on you, and two: your fur spoofed off"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca bowed her head respectfully, "N-nice t-to meet you, Jack. M-my name is Bianca." She said. She nervously shook Frits' hand, "It's n-nice to m-meet you t-too Frits. Please, d-don't be sorry on m-my account. I-i am the one who i-interrupted your game."
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

"Urgm, er, no..."
"ok, how about this, none of us wear wrong, and that way, no one needs to apologizes!!?"

Frits laughs a bit awkward while scratching his paw, and twitches his hair.
"That did not sound as logical as I tough it would....""Urgm, nevermind"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"N-no, you sounded p-perfectly logical. That is a good idea, though." Bianca said, blushing. Winch walked over to them, "Hi new cat! I'm Winch!" He said very friendly. "Winch?" She asked, "Yep! That's my name!" "Your owner adopted me today." She said. It took Winch a second to process the information, "Yay! Dad said he would adopt a new pet today!" Bianca looked back to Frits and Jack, "Um, is th-there anything I should kn-now about this n-neighborhood?" She asked them.
SweetCupcakeCat

Post by SweetCupcakeCat »

(Okay, here's Ember's opening)

A orange feline named Ember was already curled up and napping on top of her owner's bed. Suddenly a delicious smell had flew past her wet nose. She inhaled it deeply and smiled, knowing it has been lunch now. Ember leaped down from the bed and gave a long stretch and yawn.

"Ahh! That was a great nap. I really needed that." she said. She began to walk her way downstairs, licking her lips hungrily and rubbed her paws happily. I wonder what we're having today.. she thought.
~~~

Downstairs in the kitchen, her owner Melissa, was cooking a type of fish, Salmon. It was hers and Ember's favorite food. As she cooked, she hummed happily with a curled smile on her lips. Ember gave a small meow and a hello to her. Melissa looked down and gave her a big hug.

"Hello there, Ember! How was your nap?" she asked, friendly. "It was fine, thanks for asking! What's for lunch? Salmon?" the feline asked, getting excited. "Of course! Your favorite! It will be ready in a few minutes. Please go ahead and wait for a few minutes, okay?"

Ember nodded and turned around, heading her way towards the living room and out the front door. She sat down near a chair at the front patio and watched many animals walk by, having fun. She sighed and a smile had appeared on her lips again.

"It looks like it's really good to be free. I kind of know the feeling I suppose..." she said to herself. Even though I was 'free' it still didn't feel good...but... she thought, closing her eyes and also shook her head. I guess there's different ways to be free...
I am a Sasha fan!~
I am always up for an RP. ^^
DarkHeartsAndSuch

The Game wrote:T.J shrugged. "Sure Robin, whatever. Try not to give Lyd a heart-attack if he sees you though." He got up, and he knew he'd seen Lyd playing catch. Maybe I don't need to talk to his parents anymore; he looks fine to me.
"Hey Lyd!",
he called, jogging toward the poofy ferret and other pets. "Are you feeling better or should I still tell your parents? I woulda told them earlier but i got....sidetracked."
Lyd turned back toward T.J. "You didn't get to talk to them? Were they not there or something?"

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J smiled a really dazzling smile at Bianca. "HI Bianca, I'm T.J Jakes....and there's really nothing to know other that pretty much everyone just moved here today."

He turned to Lyd and shook his head. "Not exactly...I ended up getting nearly attacked by Robin and then sitting and talking with her. She was gonna tell me you guys's story, but she said it would take too long, and then she said she wanted to be alone." he pointed at Lyd's house, where Robin was still in sight. "So I left her and saw you playing and I figured you're better and I came to ask...well, what i just asked."