HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
"You're welcome. And thanks. For everything." Piper replies softly, tenderly kissing Lucky on the mouth.
While the rabbits are distracted, Phil grins at Ryyn and puts a finger in his mouth in a gagging gesture.

"Oh my Dog, get a room! Or a taxi!" cried Ryyn.

"We got a taxi."

"You're own taxi!"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

CyberDragon wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Kandi who was laying back letting Senka handle the bear..
So you think, you two have some sort of ESP?
"I don't think so..."

We can do some tests to see if you two can read what the other is thinking..
Hlaoroo wrote:The fox lies still despite Deus' prodding, quite insensible. He's thoroughly concussed, a result of his awkward landing.
CyberDragon wrote:Deus stopped poking the fox, noticing that the amount of time he was out of it was alarming. "HEY! LIONESS!" The bear bellowed loud enough for everyone in the vet's office to hear. "FOX NEED HELP! YOU COME BACK? HE MAYBE HAVE CONCUSSION!"

Oh now what?
kandi exclaims as she moves over to see to the fox, looking up at Senka..
An Who is this fox? Nadia's mate?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote: I believe i did.. good hunting, you make a fine bloodhound..
"Hey! I said no dog jokes... And I dunno, we ran into one and then the bear picked him up and threw..." She shook her head, "Nevermind..."
Keeshah wrote:Umm there really IS a bear in the woods near here..?
"Right... I guess I'll just..." The lioness grumbled. Being bossed around like this was not something she liked very much. Upon getting outside she lumbered back over to the edge of the woods where the bear was 'hiding', arms outstretched and ready to receive the next payload. "Hey, there's a mouse in there that says he knows you."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Deus handed the fox over to Senka. "Know. Can see in window. That Flash." He said, smiling. "Flash good friend. I protect. Predators hunt, I hurt them. Fox hunt Flash." He pointed to the unconscious fox. He looked back at Senka, the smile gone. "Can't protect while in building. Cats, dogs, Mountain Lions..." His look was turning into a dangerous scowl. "Predators, Carnivores, all with tiny mouse I can't protect. Lots can happen. Nothing. Happens. To Flash." He pointed a claw at the mountain lion as he emphasized those last few words. "Understand?"
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

CyberDragon wrote:Deus handed the fox over to Senka. "Know. Can see in window. That Flash." He said, smiling. "Flash good friend. I protect. Predators hunt, I hurt them. Fox hunt Flash." He pointed to the unconscious fox. He looked back at Senka, the smile gone. "Can't protect while in building. Cats, dogs, Mountain Lions..." His look was turning into a dangerous scowl. "Predators, Carnivores, all with tiny mouse I can't protect. Lots can happen. Nothing. Happens. To Flash." He pointed a claw at the mountain lion as he emphasized those last few words. "Understand?"

Kandi looks from the tosse4d about ragdoll fox to Senka, to the bear.. then all the way over across the parking lot, to where her truck and rifle are..
You really shouldn't toss nadia's mate around like that, specifically if you think he has an head injury.

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa starts to wag his tail when he hear's John on the other line, he wasn't really paying attention to who it was that was calling. "Yes everything is great dad! I got some flower seeds to plant around the house and in my garden!" He said as he looked over at Kousa and Oreo. "And we ran into a skunk named Oreo on our way back and he smells like clinic" He then added kind of sniffing the air trying to get use to the skunks smell.

Well if'n you don't like that smell, I could try to smell a lot more Skunkie! for you
LovingCorgi wrote:Koussa smiled and chuckled a bit. "Well its probably not easy because you're not a dog, but you'll get the hang of it eventually. Believe it or not I was bad at tracking a long time ago."
Yea, it's just the having to get down on all fours to do it.. I'm already short enough
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Nadia turned in her slumber, quietly growling, her entire body was burning, veins pumping like animal backed into a corner.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa almost drops his phone when he hears what happened to Flynn. The while John explained the situation he was whining all the way until he said that Flynn was all right and though he knew that John couldn't see him nodding he still nodded like most humans do when they talk on the phone, though he knows not why they do this. "A-Are you sure big brother's going to be OK?" He asked before looking over at Oreo. "Its not that I don't like it its just all I can smell right now, It just caught by surprise. and please don't do that I don't want to take a bath... let alone in tomato juice." He said before going back to the phone.

Kousa looked over at Koa wondering why he looked like he was about to cry,but decided to let him finish on the phone first. She then switches her attention to Oreo again. "Koa is short and he has no problem getting done on all fours, in fact I'm pretty sure he's barely taller than you if not the same height." She said as she is just using quick glances to compare the two since they weren't standing close to each other. "plus you don't need to stand on all fours to smell stuff, most just do it because its makes them look more dog like."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote:looking over at Oreo. "Its not that I don't like it its just all I can smell right now, It just caught by surprise. and please don't do that I don't want to take a bath... let alone in tomato juice." He said before going back to the phone. [\quote]

Why not? Bath's are fun! with your owner doting all over you
LovingCorgi wrote:Kousa looked over at Koa wondering why he looked like he was about to cry,but decided to let him finish on the phone first. She then switches her attention to Oreo again. "Koa is short and he has no problem getting done on all fours, in fact I'm pretty sure he's barely taller than you if not the same height." She said as she is just using quick glances to compare the two since they weren't standing close to each other. "plus you don't need to stand on all fours to smell stuff, most just do it because its makes them look more dog like."
I gusses my nose is not as good as a dogs, n' haf'ta get down to sniffs
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Put it this way, Kilo. You're not going to need much other food while you're on these." Jackie jokes, reaching behind herself to pass Samantha a neck brace from a cupboard.
"Thanks, Jackie. Don't worry, Kilo, I've got him." Samantha says, vanishing as suddenly as she'd appeared, reappearing a few moments later beside Kandi with the brace and a spinal board.
"I'm kidding, don't worry. I'll give you a liquid instead of tablets. Your dose will be point one millilitres, assuming you're the average weight for a mouse, so you'll just drink a few drops from a syringe with your breakfast each morning. How does that sound?"

Fortunately, from his position in the bed, Flynn can't see the fox out the window. He has more important things on his mind anyway.
"Yeah, Flash. Now... Now, now running TO predators, THAT'S not normal!" Flynn points out. "'Cept, 'cept Nadia. Can run to Nadia 'cause I like her. She's nice. Isn' she nice, Kilo? You like her too? Now, Mum, Mum's also nice. I like you too, Mum!" the buck smiles up at his owner.
"I like you too, Flynn." Joan replies, hiding a giggle as she strokes Flynn's ears.

~~~~
Phil snorts with laughter at Ryyn's outburst as Piper blushes.
"Heh, sorry..."
"One day you'll find a mate too, Ryyn. Then the positions'll be reversed." he jokes.

~~~~
Samantha jogs out to Kandi, Senka, Deus and the fox with board, brace and go-bag.
"What've we got, Kandi? What happened, Senka?" she queries, preparing the neck brace and carefully slipping it around the tod's neck.
"What happened to Nadia? She's burning hot!" Paul wants to know, as taking custody of the vixen.

~~~~
"Yes, he'll be fine. He's awake and talking. It's kinda funny, actually. The anaesthetic and painkillers have made him quite loopy. Do you want me to come get you? What are you up to? Who's that you're talking to?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That... sounds fine, oh evil one," Kilo chuckled. "Uh, Flynn," he started uncertainly, "You remember that Tod from earlier? The one who helped us? I think he needs our assistance now. He's being brought in, my brother. But I really don't think he's going to be a threat. He's not conscious."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi looks from the tosse4d about ragdoll fox to Senka, to the bear.. then all the way over across the parking lot, to where her truck and rifle are..
You really shouldn't toss nadia's mate around like that, specifically if you think he has an head injury.
"I throw earlier." The bear grunted. "I hand gently now." He handed the fox over to Senka. "And Fox not Vixen's mate. Vixen hate Fox. Vixen attack Fox. Vixen attack me. Don't care though. Tiny teeth don't hurt."

------------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Put it this way, Kilo. You're not going to need much other food while you're on these." Jackie jokes, reaching behind herself to pass Samantha a neck brace from a cupboard.
"Thanks, Jackie. Don't worry, Kilo, I've got him." Samantha says, vanishing as suddenly as she'd appeared, reappearing a few moments later beside Kandi with the brace and a spinal board.
"I'm kidding, don't worry. I'll give you a liquid instead of tablets. Your dose will be point one millilitres, assuming you're the average weight for a mouse, so you'll just drink a few drops from a syringe with your breakfast each morning. How does that sound?"

Fortunately, from his position in the bed, Flynn can't see the fox out the window. He has more important things on his mind anyway.
"Yeah, Flash. Now... Now, now running TO predators, THAT'S not normal!" Flynn points out. "'Cept, 'cept Nadia. Can run to Nadia 'cause I like her. She's nice. Isn' she nice, Kilo? You like her too? Now, Mum, Mum's also nice. I like you too, Mum!" the buck smiles up at his owner.
"I like you too, Flynn." Joan replies, hiding a giggle as she strokes Flynn's ears.
"Oh, I've done that too." Flash said, grinning and referring to running towards predators. "Usually predators who have chased me before and consequentially met Deus. It's funny to see them run from little me."
-Champion Motto

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa couldnt help but chuckle at the fact that Flynn was talking goofy,but if he could recall correctly that wasn't something new as he's pretty sure Flynn talked goofily when Nadia confessed her love to him. "Thats funny. If you could pick us up that would be great! We have a skunk named Oreo here that Flynn told me about, and he cant find his way home. Kousa nor I know where he lives." He said before turing to Kousa and Oreo. "Tomato baths aren't fun... I don't like the smell of tomatoes" He said as he thought of the weird smell tomato bathes gave off. "Also my dad can give you a ride home or atleast get you to the town if he doesnt know where you live."
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

A car was driving on the road that pull up to a crawl right next to Oreo, Koa and Kousa.The car window rolled down to reveal a smiling, panting golden labrador retriever. He wore a red plaid bandana around his neck, and a piece of his right ear seemed missing. "Can you three tell me if this is the way to Richmond Acres? We just recently tried moving in..." Of course the words of his owner Chester didn't quiet register to Sunny when he caught sight of the collar that Koa wore. Without even a second thought Sunny lept out of the vehicle, easily landing safely on the ground and went right over towards Koa, ignoring the fact the corgi was even on the phone.

"What is that on your neck?" He seemed really interested in the shiny object, as his tail wagged uncontrollably.

This of course, caused Luna to call out the window. "Sunny! What are you doing!? They have a skunk!"

Sunny had mistaken the skunk for another dog at first, having not paid attention much at all to anything else but upon closer inspection, he realized she was right. This however did not deter Sunny one bit. "I've never seen one this close before. That's awesome!"
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Samantha jogs out to Kandi, Senka, Deus and the fox with board, brace and go-bag.
"What've we got, Kandi? What happened, Senka?" she queries, preparing the neck brace and carefully slipping it around the tod's neck.
"What happened to Nadia? She's burning hot!" Paul wants to know, as taking custody of the vixen.

Seems the Tod got tossed around a bit, by the bear..

As for Nadia, i have no idea. Will need to run blood work to see whats going on there.

LovingCorgi wrote:"Tomato baths aren't fun... I don't like the smell of tomatoes" He said as he thought of the weird smell tomato bathes gave off. "Also my dad can give you a ride home or atleast get you to the town if he doesnt know where you live."
But tomatoes are tasty! so how could such a bath be bad??
Although i have never had a tomato bath before, they were always strong, flowery smelling shampoos..

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:"Can you three tell me if this is the way to Richmond Acres? We just recently tried moving in..." Of course the words of his owner Chester didn't quiet register to Sunny when he caught sight of the collar that Koa wore. Without even a second thought Sunny lept out of the vehicle, easily landing safely on the ground and went right over towards Koa, ignoring the fact the corgi was even on the phone.

"What is that on your neck?" He seemed really interested in the shiny object, as his tail wagged uncontrollably.

This of course, caused Luna to call out the window. "Sunny! What are you doing!? They have a skunk!"

Sunny had mistaken the skunk for another dog at first, having not paid attention much at all to anything else but upon closer inspection, he realized she was right. This however did not deter Sunny one bit. "I've never seen one this close before. That's awesome!"

Oreo went to answer the question shouted from the car, when a dog came charging out of the window right at them..
Doing a twisting back flip away from the charging canine, ending up in the classic spotted skunk defensive handstand, tail raised in the ready to fire position..
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"By a bear, into another fox." Senka added, completing the transfer from bear the mountain lion to board. "Alright, my job is done. All foxes have been retrieved, can this day go back to being normal and boring?" The mountain lion groaned. Maybe her ma was right... the forest was rough, but at least you knew what you were getting into.

Ref Ref!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa flinched and dropped his phone not so much from the larger dogs forwardness but the fear of being sprayed by Oreo. "No Oreo Don't!" He whined out backing away from him and tugging Kousa away as well. "I don't think he means any harm..." He said breathing rather heavily from the near nose death experience. The corgi's heart was pumping so much he collapsed just a bit on the asphalt of the road, trying to calm down. Kousa however was as calm as she could be because she just didn't mind getting dirt at all, not that she doesn't care about her appearance of course.
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Sadly his only interactions with Skunks had been in a zoo where the skunks were so comfortable they never displayed this posture before. Tail up, back out. The skunk displayed itself to Sunny, and in Sunny's mind as his tail wagged and his heart raced, the skunks stance could only mean one thing: he wanted him to sniff his butt, of course, and Sunny loved making new friends. (Int3)

He noticed what Kousa was doing and lowered his ears. "He just wanted me to get to know him better right? I love making new friends!" Sunny had no idea just how stinky the situation he was in had become.

Luna from the car could only thank her lucky stars the corgi had a brain as she stepped out of the vehicle."Oh my goodness, thank you, you have no idea how happy you just made me. I'm Luna, that's Sunny, and my owner Chester is in the car. I am so so sorry about all this." She too, was trying to hold Sunny back.

"We were asking if this was the right way to Richmond Acres."
Last edited by GrimD@rk8290 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Phil snorts with laughter at Ryyn's outburst as Piper blushes.
"Heh, sorry..."
"One day you'll find a mate too, Ryyn. Then the positions'll be reversed." he jokes.

"I mean...tehcically I had a mate...kinda of," says Ryyn.

"It's complicated," offers Lucky. Turning to Piper he says, "You're cute when you blush.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:Sadly his only interactions with Skunks had been in a zoo where the skunks were so comfortable they never displayed this posture before. Tail up, back out. The skunk displayed itself to Sunny, and in Sunny's mind as his tail wagged and his heart raced, the skunks stance could only mean one thing: he wanted him to sniff his butt, of course, and Sunny loved making new friends. (Int3)

Oreo squeels as he is cold wet nosed! Strangely he is very little scent or musk, other than reaking of sheep dip.
The spotted skunk drops down to his paws, scampers away over to where the fallen corgi lay gasping..

You sure he is OK? he just tried to eat me!
now hiding behind the Husky
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Tod? Dunno anyone called Tod. I know a Tom though! And a Toffee. She's a nice dog, Toffee. She's funny. Her voice is squeaky." Flynn giggles. "Almost as squeaky as you, Flash!"

~~~~
"Sure. Where are you, then?" John pauses as he hears Koa's whine.
"What's wrong, Koa? You guys okay?"

~~~~
"Heh, I hope so." Samantha says, "It's been an unusual and busy day." Once the fox is strapped to the board the vet carefully carries him to the X-ray shed with her nurse. Meanwhile Paul is working on Nadia.
"You have any idea what's happened to Nadia, Senka? You didn't see any snakes or anything like that as you were chasing her?"

~~~~
"Ah. I'm sorry. I didn't know..." Phil looks awkward as the taxi pulls up as close as he can to the police cordon around the antique shop.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie sniffed the air. "I smells Rynn," he said aloud.
"Who's Rynn," Chip asked, making Richard's pocket vibrate with her voice.
"Bit smelly Dog I no," Leslie explained.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Of course," Kilo said, looking at Joan... just in case.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nola watched TV as he family - including the little newcomer - sorted out bills for her and the other.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka shook her head. “Nope, I don’t think so but she... hmm...”. The mountain lion paused for a moment, gently scratching the side of her chin as she thought of how to word her next sentence. “I’m not sure if this means anything but, from the way she’s acting, and how she looked when she ran passed me back at the vet. She looked... stressed. Like if you trapped an animal in a corner...”. She shrugged.

Ref Ref!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa obviously didnt here Johns response on the phone as it laid on the ground while the corgi was trying to grasp his breathe. ONce he had finally calmed down he got up and quickly said. "No this dog doesnt want to eat you.... skunks I dont think would taste very good anyways." He said as he blinked at the skunk cowering behind his tall husky fiance. "I'm sorry... Luna was it? The town is just down the road over there and we were just getting ready to head that way to the vet office." He said brushing himself off, not really thinking about the phone right now.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Ah. I'm sorry. I didn't know..." Phil looks awkward as the taxi pulls up as close as he can to the police cordon around the antique shop.
Rynn just nods.

Lucky steps out of the cab and helps Piper out.

Rynn steps out and stretches. "Well, I think its about time I be headed home."

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Luna casually walked over towards the skunk. "I'm sorry about that. Sunny just gets over excited sometimes. We're not here to hurt you." Luna said in a rather calm tone before looking back over at the corgi.

"Yeah I don't think we ever asked for your names, yet. I wanted to more formally introduce myself but Sunny kind of scared your friend here. Sorry about that."

Meanwhile Sunny had noticed Koa had dropped the phone, and walked over, picked up the phone, handing it back to Koa. "I think this is yours. Did you say the vet? I love the vet!"

He looked back at his owner Chester in the car. Can we go?!"

Chester of course thought if but for a moment or two. "Well we do need to give you your check up. I forgot to get you checked before we moved so why not? You guys don't mind if we come along do you?" Chester asked.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka shook her head. “Nope, I don’t think so but she... hmm...”. The mountain lion paused for a moment, gently scratching the side of her chin as she thought of how to word her next sentence. “I’m not sure if this means anything but, from the way she’s acting, and how she looked when she ran passed me back at the vet. She looked... stressed. Like if you trapped an animal in a corner...”. She shrugged.
Now, why would she be acting like that?
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa obviously didnt here Johns response on the phone as it laid on the ground while the corgi was trying to grasp his breathe. ONce he had finally calmed down he got up and quickly said. "No this dog doesnt want to eat you.... skunks I dont think would taste very good anyways." He said as he blinked at the skunk cowering behind his tall husky fiance. "I'm sorry... Luna was it? The town is just down the road over there and we were just getting ready to head that way to the vet office." He said brushing himself off, not really thinking about the phone right now.

Oh..! well...! if you say so..
Still hiding behind the thick bushy husky tail..
Accidentally stepping on the dropped phone, ending the call to the corgi's owner is a sudden fashion.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Tod? Dunno anyone called Tod. I know a Tom though! And a Toffee. She's a nice dog, Toffee. She's funny. Her voice is squeaky." Flynn giggles. "Almost as squeaky as you, Flash!"
"I'm two thirds the size of a human finger. What's her excuse?" Flash joked in response.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Don't worry, Kilo. I'm sure they won't bring him out here, right, Jackie?"
"Right. This is Flynn's room as long as there's space elsewhere in the clinic. Special provisions for rabbits since they're more delicate than other animals."

~~~~
"She's a little dog, Flash. She's a chi-wow-wow." Flynn frowns as he tries to wrap his drug-addled brain around the word.
"A chi-wow-wow." He pauses for a moment, concentrating.
"A chee-woow-woow" he ennunciates slowly before breaking into a giggle.
"I can't say it! A chi-wow-wow! Chi-wow-wow!" he laughs.
Joan also can't help but laugh. It feels good after the stress of the day.
"Chi-wow-wow hehehee! You know, Flash. Chi-wow-wow!"

~~~~
"What did you say they dosed her with, Kandi? It's probably still in her system."

~~~~
"Koa? Ko-" John swears as the call is disconnected and quickly hits redial.
"Come on, Koa. Pick up!"

~~~~
A moment after Leslie's explanation Piper thumps into Richard's chest in a bear hug, quite likely flatting the mouse she doesn't realise is there.

"See you, Ryyn. Thanks for everything." Phil says. "Do you want some more money to take the cab home or can you walk from here?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's not that, Joan," Kilo whispered urgently, "I was thinking more of him being concussed.
But we should see that Tod if possible. Although I understand he bears a striking resemblance to...
" He glanced at Flynn as the Rabbit talked to Flash. "...a Tod that once did Flynn great harm, the young fellow was able to aid us in recovering Piper. I think speaking on his behalf might encourage someone to re-home him?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Glak," the pocket called. "This pocket is occupied by a very thin Mouse who's getting thinner by the second!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "What did you say they dosed her with, Kandi? It's probably still in her system."
Chloroform is what the police said it was..
I'm not sure how to test for that..

Hlaoroo wrote:~~~~
"Koa? Ko-" John swears as the call is disconnected and quickly hits redial.
"Come on, Koa. Pick up!"
Oreo peer at the new dog.. whos paw is now ringing..
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa nods and takes the phone from Sunny and notices that it was ringing again. He hesitated a bit before answering it and put the phone up to his ear. "H-hello?" He answered as Kousa moved over to expose Oreo from behind her. "Oreo, you can't hide behind me forever." She said before answering Sunny's question for Koa. "Yes we are going to the vet because Koa's older brother got hurt." She said before realizing she didn't introduce herself and Koa hadn't really either. "BY the way My name is Kousa and this is Koa my fiance."
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa nods and takes the phone from Sunny and notices that it was ringing again. He hesitated a bit before answering it and put the phone up to his ear. "H-hello?" He answered as Kousa moved over to expose Oreo from behind her. "Oreo, you can't hide behind me forever." She said before answering Sunny's question for Koa. "Yes we are going to the vet because Koa's older brother got hurt." She said before realizing she didn't introduce herself and Koa hadn't really either. "BY the way My name is Kousa and this is Koa my fiance."
"Aww your brother got hurt? Well I sure hope he's okay." Sunny said as he moved over towards the husky Kousa.

"Seems like my owner said it is okay for me to go the vet. Hey, you know since you know where the vet is, my owner could take us there?" Sunny seemed excited about the prospect of traveling with new friends as Luna spoke up to Kousa.

"Wait did you just say fiance? Isn't that something humans do?" Luna asked, all further questions stopped as this had peaked her interest. Sunny chuckled as he repeated Kousa and Koa's name out loud.

"Kousa and Koa. Reminds me of food for some odd reason." His stomach made a small growl. Maybe he'd get a sucker at the vet.
Last edited by GrimD@rk8290 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote:Kousa moved over to expose Oreo from behind her. "Oreo, you can't hide behind me forever."

I could's try!.
GrimD@rk8290 wrote: "Aww your brother got hurt? Well I sure hope he's okay." Sunny said as he moved over towards the husky Kousa.

Oreo scrunches down, but holds his ground this time.. waving up at the bounding dog..
um Hi....

"Seems like my owner said it is okay for me to go the vet. Hey, you know since you know where the vet is, my owner could take us there?" Sunny seemed excited about the prospect of traveling with new friends as Luna spoke up to Kousa. [/quote]

Oreo tilts his head off to the side..
Why do you wanna go to the vet.. they jut hold you in cages and sting you wif glass bees!!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"She's a little dog, Flash. She's a chi-wow-wow." Flynn frowns as he tries to wrap his drug-addled brain around the word.
"A chi-wow-wow." He pauses for a moment, concentrating.
"A chee-woow-woow" he ennunciates slowly before breaking into a giggle.
"I can't say it! A chi-wow-wow! Chi-wow-wow!" he laughs.
Joan also can't help but laugh. It feels good after the stress of the day.
"Chi-wow-wow hehehee! You know, Flash. Chi-wow-wow!"
Flash was laughing as well. "Chihuahua? Yep, that's a good reason for a squeaky voice."
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
"See you, Ryyn. Thanks for everything." Phil says. "Do you want some more money to take the cab home or can you walk from here?"
"I can walk, I think," replies Rynn.

"Can and should are different things," Lucky pointed out.

"Good point. But it'll be awhile before I can pay you back. My allowance isn't that big."

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: Oreo scrunches down, but holds his ground this time.. waving up at the bounding dog..
um Hi....

Oreo tilts his head off to the side..
Why do you wanna go to the vet.. they jut hold you in cages and sting you wif glass bees!!
"Hey!" Sunny said happily as he turned to face the skunk.

"I'm Sunny. And I love going to the vet. They always treat you nice and give you stuff for when I feel bad and I get treats! What is not to love?" His tail was wagging behind him as he was obviously excited in going.

"Well if we're all in agreement that we should go to the vet, why don't you guys hop in and we can all go? The vet may close soon." Chester added from the car.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:"Hey!" Sunny said happily as he turned to face the skunk.

"I'm Sunny. And I love going to the vet. They always treat you nice and give you stuff for when I feel bad and I get treats! What is not to love?" His tail was wagging behind him as he was obviously excited in going.

"Well if we're all in agreement that we should go to the vet, why don't you guys hop in and we can all go? The vet may close soon." Chester added from the car.

Oreo shrugs his shoulders...
Guess i half to go now. must obey hoomans them teech in pet class..
Maybe i can get groomed..
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa doesnt hear anything from the other side of the phone and shrugs as he ends the call. The Corgi then goes and puts the phone back into his satchel before looking over at Sunny then at Oreo. "You guys looks like you made friends quickly" He said before turning to face Luna and Chester. " That would be great if you could give us a ride Mr. CHester" He replied to the human wagging his tail a bit.... though he was still worried about Flynn. "I can tell you guys the way if you are lost?"

Kousa smiles and approaches Oreo before saying. "If you go to the vet with Us I'm pretty sure you'll be able to pick up on any scent trail you made to find your way home as it is definitely closer to the neighborhood than here."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"He looked like a wild fox though. I didn't think wild animals generally were supposed to be rehomed." Joan replies before remembering Kilo's origins.
"Er, no offence or anything."

~~~~
"Oh! Sorry, Chip! I didn't know you were there." Piper apologises, pulling back a little but not releasing Richard from the hug.

~~~~
"Yup, that'll do it." Paul nods. "I'll get some bloods sent off to confirm. In the meantime we'll put her on Acetadote IV and IV fluids. Let's get her on O2 for safety too. And I need an ECG stat in case she goes into fibrillation. I don't like how her pulse feels. Aren't you supposed to be on holiday, Kandi?"

~~~~
John swears again as his phone loses connection and shifts a little to pick up the signal again before calling Koa yet again.
"Come on, Koa, pick up! You better be okay!"

~~~~
"Yeah! That one! Chi-wow-wow! Squeaky dog!" Flynn giggles. "I like you, Flash. You're tiny and squeaky and cute like a toy!"

~~~~
"It's okay, you don't have to pay me back, Ryyn. MY allowance is big enough." Phil grins.
"Coming in, Lucky?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Kilo tutted dismissively, "none taken, dear Joan, none taken. But he may be amenable to idea of asking about it. We shall see in time, I suppose."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie played with his music box.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's no trouble, Piper," the voice said from the pocket, "I could do with a flatter figure!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie