HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CyberDragon

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

"Yeah." Flash replied. "At least she seemed alright. Why?"
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Tracks looked chagrined and a little defeated. "Because it's probably best she stays there. Just, um..." he thought for a moment. "Just tell her it'll take some time to get the place safe for her, yeah? I'll tell her in time..." He shook his head. "How did Scratch do this job?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks. I see." Flynn swallows a pill and washes it down with a sip of his water.
"Who wants breakfast then? And don't tell Nadia that, Kilo. She might get jealous." the buck grins cheekily.

~~~~
"I'll ask him when I get to him, if you like." the nurse replies, loading Nola's tray and bringing it into the cat. She helps the feline sit up despite her protests, propping her up with pillows.

~~~~
"Don't play cute. Who are you and why were you trying to break into that shop?" the cop demands, hand firmly on the butt of her holstered gun.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I understand." Flash said, his pace slowing as he felt sad. The two of them got to Deus's room where the sack of grain and sack of belongings were laid out next to the opening to the tunnel. Deus was already awake again, and waiting for Flash.

"Well that was a short nap."
"Will sleep much in month." Deus replied, shrugging.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, it just means she's safer for you, pal," Tracks said, trying to get the cheer back in his tone. "And thanks for this, Deus," he finished, indicating the piles of things. "I hope any unsprung traps didn't give you any problems?"
-------------------------------------------------
"Ah, it was mainly the late evening talk I missed, Flynn," Kilo replied. "Usually entertaining and sometimes in danger of being stimulating. Thank you for keeping him safe, by the by, Ryyn."
------------------------------------------------
"Ow, ow... I can do it myself... Ok, I probably can't that easily..." Nola tried not to laugh as she was sat up for breakfast.
------------------------------------------------
Sally, her brother and Juniper headed out of the house to the car.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Deus shook his head in response. "No. No trap." He turned around to head over to his favorite seat where he would wait for Flash to be ready. When he turned his back on them, Flash saw half a dozen slightly crushed mouse spears sticking out of the bear's back that Deus didn't even seem to notice.

"Uhh, Deus? You've got a little something on your back there."

"Huh?" Deus craned his neck a little and twisted around awkwardly to see. "Oh. Well. That explain itchy feeling."
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Ow, ow... I can do it myself... Ok, I probably can't that easily..." Nola tried not to laugh as she was sat up for breakfast.
"Yeah...to keep him safe. That's why I'm here!" Rynn nods vigorously.
----------------
Hlaoroo wrote: "Don't play cute. Who are you and why were you trying to break into that shop?" the cop demands, hand firmly on the butt of her holstered gun.
"I'm a rabbit, playing cute is what comes naturally," Lucky pointed out. "I'm Lucky, this is my girlfriend's shop. I'm bringing her flowers. He pulls out a rather battered bouquet of flowers. "...Dang it."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

The Briggs family, out pf respect for theor new clmmunity went to the funeral along with everyobe else. They paid their respects, given the circumstances. It was a somber day and though it was hard to keep Sunny from trying to sniff every animal to say hi, Chester and Luna managed.

The next day however was a rather exciting morning. The sun was up and Sunny was up early. "Yes! Woo time to go to the vet!" Chester was up making his morning tea as Luna sighed.

"This again?" She sighed in defeat.

"Lets just get this over with..."

The drive to the vet was a rather uneventful one but Chester, Luna and Sunny finally went in for their appointment. "We're here for our appointment? Sunny Briggs?" Chester asked as he approached the counter.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa grumbles as he gets out of bed, he definitely overslept as compared to when he would have liked to have woken up. He slumped out of bed with a slight thud as he did nothing to cushion his fall and slowly started to crawl forward towards the door to his room and make his way to the stairs leading down the kitchen. Koa was usually groggy in the morning but not this groggy, so when he went down the stairs he pretty much slid down the stairs, almost like a cartoon, all splooted and using his fur to glide down as safely as he could. ONce he finally reached the kitchen he dragged himself inside and groaned. "Cooooofffeeeee."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, lor'" Kilo chuckled, "it's the living Dog. Someone Coffee him or he'll be after Brain marrow."
----------------------------------------------------------
Nola listened to the positive sounds she could hear in the reception area and gave it her customary wit of the last few days. "Gotta be a Dog," she said between bites. "All 'cited like that. Are you going to do a brain scan," she asked sweetly.
----------------------------------------------------------
"You know," Tracks asked, putting a hand to his lower jaw as he thought things through, "it might just be we have a future in acupuncture?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, morning, Koa. You okay there?" Flynn asks, putting the kettle on to boil and putting a scoop of pet-safe NotCoffee into a mug for the corgi.
"Help yourself to whatever you can find, Ryyn. What do you want for breakfast, Kilo? There's bread, timothy pellets, fruit, whatever meat Ryyn finds..."

~~~~
"Actually I was thinking I might get you to do a CAT scan." quips the nurse, passing Nola her tray.

~~~~
The officer's gun comes halfway out of its holster before she realises what Lucky is holding.
"So why are you trying to break in?"

~~~~
"Sure. Right on time too! Sunny and Luna." smiles Paul, the vet, double checking the computer at the reception desk.
"Come straight through. Who wants to go first?" he asks, gesturing through the open consulting room door.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, been here too long," Nola complained. "you're getting used to my humour. Ta," she added. "I'll scan the mutt later. Prescan says he thinks he's handsome, though. All dogs do. Especially the ugly ones."
-------------------------------------------
"Oh, I'll just go for bread and fruit and a bit of water thank you, Flynn. And you're all right, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Right..." Flash said before making a flying leap over to Deus. "Lay down, back facing up. Let me see if I can get those out." He said.

Deus complied, getting on all fours before lying down on his chest. Flash stepped onto his back and inspected the spears. He gave one a tug, and Deus grunted from a feeling of pain. "These spears are serrated and built to cause more damage when removed. This is going to hurt more coming out than it did going in."

"Hang on." Flash jumped off of Deus's back and the bear stood up. He walked out of the cave, returning with an oak branch as big around as a human arm. He laid back down and placed the branch in his jaws. "'eadeh" he mumbled. Flash grabbed one of the spears and yanked it out with a sharp tug.

CRUNCH

Deus had crushed the branch to splinters and was currently spitting said splinters out of his mouth.

"Hang on, I think I have something better." Flash jumped off of Deus's back and ran back to his room. After a couple of minutes, he returned dragging a large bundle of leaves filled with somewhat thickened sweetgum sap. "Open your mouth, Deus. I need to apply this to your teeth."

"I do it."
"No. You can't see what your doing, and if you miss a spot, your teeth will break. Now open wide."

Deus complied, and Flash started to coat his teeth in the thick layer of sap. It was a sheer demonstration of the trust he had for his friend that he actually climbed into Deus's mouth to get to his molars. Once he was done, he climbed once more onto Deus's back. "Ready in three, two, one..." He pulled another spear out.

Deus clenched his jaws in reaction, but the sap was soft enough to absorb the force. Flash went to the next one and repeated the process. The sap seemed to be holding. He continued until all of the spears were out. Deus stood up and flash left for his room to retrieve something else, returning with a paste made from crushed Yarrow leaves and flowers. Flash promptly applied the mixture to all of Deus's wounds. "Ready to head to town?" He asked when he was done. Deus nodded in response. Flash looked over to Tracks. "You sure you'll be alright here?"
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, morning, Koa. You okay there?" Flynn asks, putting the kettle on to boil and putting a scoop of pet-safe NotCoffee into a mug for the corgi.
"Help yourself to whatever you can find, Ryyn. What do you want for breakfast, Kilo? There's bread, timothy pellets, fruit, whatever meat Ryyn finds..."

The officer's gun comes halfway out of its holster before she realises what Lucky is holding.
"So why are you trying to break in?"
"Not a great idea for a dog with a big appetite, but don't mind if I do," replies Ryyn, rubbing his hands together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To give her the flowers. Though I forgot she's actually at my house, so now I have to fight my way alllll the way back there!"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looks up at flynn and wags his stubby little tail when he sees the rabbit start to boil some water and make some coffee. "I need a lot of coffee.... I overslept...." He said as he slowly started to raise himself up from the floor. "Good morning KIlo and Ryyn." He finally said blinking a bit to wake his eyes up more. "What are you guys talking about?"
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sure. Right on time too! Sunny and Luna." smiles Paul, the vet, double checking the computer at the reception desk.
"Come straight through. Who wants to go first?" he asks, gesturing through the open consulting room door.
Sunny's eyes lit up like a fireworks display on the Fourth of July, very readily his hand, jumping in the air. "Me, me! Ooh, pick me!" His tail was wagging entheusiasticly as he quickly ran over to meet Paul.

Chester chuckled as Luna rubbed her arm nervously.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Tracks watched agape as Flash set to work inside Deus' mouth. He was beginning to know the trust between these two but this was quite a demonstration of it. He almost moved to try and help get Flash out of there but he had trust in what would happen next involving Flash being safe. Almost as much as he trusted what was going to happen next beside him. "No," he said.
"I hadn't said anything," Granule protested.
"Doesn't matter," Tracks insisted, crossing his arms. "The answer is 'no, you can't join Flash in Deus' mouth."
"How can I train to be a vet if I don't learn?"
"Really wish I hadn't told you about them," Tracks admitted, rolling his eyes. "You grow to adult first, Granule."
"Never let me have any fun," Granule complained, stalking off and kicking a tiny pebble.
------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, we'd almost started discussing what to do today, Koa," Kilo stated positively. "Tell you what, what do you want to do, dear boy?"
-----------------------------------------------------
Nola finished her breakfast and urped impolitely. "Mind if'n I wander," she asked, swinging her legs off the bed carefully.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, what do you want to do today, Koa?" Flynn asks, making a second cup of coffee for John whom he's heard on the stairs.
"Morning, guys! Thanks, Flynn! You're a champ!" the human greets, picking up the wrong mug.
"Dad, wait, that's-"
"PBBBTTTH!! Pah! Blah!"
"Koa's..." the buck finishes, laughing as John sprays NotCoffee into the sink. "This one's yours."
"Right. Sorry, Koa." John ruefully wipes the side of the mug he'd drunk from and offers it to the corgi. "You want this or shall I make you a fresh one? I dunno how you drink it, honestly!"

~~~~
"Hmm. You can wander as far as the restroom if you like. Paul or Sam still needs to give you the final "all clear" before you can go though. How do you feel?"

~~~~
"That still doesn't explain why you're trying to break the door down when any normal pet would knock." the officer points out, pulling Lucky's tag out of the neck of his hoodie and reading the details.

~~~~
"Okay. Hop up on the table here for me." Paul invites, picking up a clipboard and offering it to Chester.
"Mister Briggs, I just need you to fill in a form for Sunny and one for Luna too. It's just so we have your contact details and their medical history on file in case we need it. Do they have any allergies or medical conditions I should know about or are they on any regular medication?" Paul shuts the door and picks up a light and a tongue depressor.
"Can you open your mouth really wide and say ah for me, Sunny?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Not so bad, Nurse," Nola admitted, peeking out at the reception area. "Perhaps a bit mischievous." She made sure the bandages were still tight across her wounds before 'staggering' out across the doorway moaning "I only came in for an aspirin" loudly enough for those in reception to hear as she headed for the restroom.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash laughed a little at Granule's antics. "Alright then. We're heading out. We'll see you later tonight." And with that, they were off.

A long walk through the forest and a fastball special later, Flash was running across rooftops and down streets, dodging cats and dogs that might mistake him for a meal, and making a beeline for Kilo's house. When he got there, he made a flying leap for the window, only to find it closed and hit it with a loud SMACK! He lay dazed on the windowsill for a little bit before sitting up, jumping to his feet, and knocking on the window.

"Kilo! KiloKiloKilo! I have to tell you something! Can you open this window?"
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, what do you want to do today, Koa?" Flynn asks, making a second cup of coffee for John whom he's heard on the stairs.
"Morning, guys! Thanks, Flynn! You're a champ!" the human greets, picking up the wrong mug.
"Dad, wait, that's-"
"PBBBTTTH!! Pah! Blah!"
"Koa's..." the buck finishes, laughing as John sprays NotCoffee into the sink. "This one's yours."
"Right. Sorry, Koa." John ruefully wipes the side of the mug he'd drunk from and offers it to the corgi. "You want this or shall I make you a fresh one? I dunno how you drink it, honestly!"

"That still doesn't explain why you're trying to break the door down when any normal pet would knock." the officer points out, pulling Lucky's tag out of the neck of his hoodie and reading the details.
Ryyn watched the coffee scene unfold with a large mug of his own.
~~~~~~~
Lucky flails a bit as his tag is suddenly grabbed. "TI feel like my rights are being violated."

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Okay. Hop up on the table here for me." Paul invites, picking up a clipboard and offering it to Chester.
"Mister Briggs, I just need you to fill in a form for Sunny and one for Luna too. It's just so we have your contact details and their medical history on file in case we need it. Do they have any allergies or medical conditions I should know about or are they on any regular medication?" Paul shuts the door and picks up a light and a tongue depressor.
"Can you open your mouth really wide and say ah for me, Sunny?"
Sunny jumped on the table, sitting down as well as a dog could sit while bPaulson hyper
His tail was swaying too and fro. "Aaahhh..." He opened his mouth wide for Paul.

Meanwhile Chester took the papers. "No conditions or allergies I know of. Luna is scared of needles though." He mentioned to the doc before sitting down and filling both information sheets. Luna was sitting there by his side, looking nervous.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After visiting the box, Nola peeked through at the result of her little 'joke' and rolled her eyes. She stepped into the reception area and over to the big blue. "These lot are good Humes," the black & white said, "Yer c'n trust 'em, your majesty," she added, trying a small smile.
--------------------------------------
Kilo had to laugh at Johns' antics. "Dog got your tongue, J..." He paused as he heard something that sounded a little like a bird strike. "Oh, young Flash is at the window," he said, seeing the agitated Mouse.. "Can someone let him in? He looks like he just met Senka or something."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa waves to John just before he was about to walk over to grab his own coffee, but John was definitely a faster walker than Koa. So before Koa even had a chance to get his own John had already grabbed it and drank it before spitting it out. "daaaad that was mine." He whined out seeing him spit it out into the sink, his tail now very droopy from he sad sight of wasted coffee. One must never waste... especially coffee. He reached out for his cup and looked into it to see how much was left inside, to see if it was worth making a new one at all or if there was still enough to drink. Luckily, John only drink a small amount of it before spitting it out so the corgi looked up and nodded. "This is good... its probably better I don't get much caffeine anyways." He said with a small whine under his breath.

Finally taking a sip of his coffee the corgi then looked over at Flynn and then over at Kilo. "Uhmm I don't know what i want to do. There's nothing going on today is there?" He said as his calendar was actually pretty empty this month, he really only had to take care of his garden and that it.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well I'm taking Joan into the city for an ultrasound to check on bub today so if anyone needs me to bring anything back now's your chance to ask. And try not to get into any more trouble while we're gone." John smiles, unlatching the window and sliding it up.
"You okay there, Flash? That was quite a bang."
"Hey, Flash. You want some breakfast?" Flynn asks, scooping some leftover fruit salad into a saucer for Kilo.
"Fruit salad for you too, Koa?" he offers.

~~~~
"Please, Nola. This is a private consult." Paul says gently but firmly.
"Come along, Nola. Samantha wants to check you over so you're ready for your owners when they arrive." the nurse says, taking the cat by the shoulder and leading her back to the cage area.
"Sorry about that. She's been in hospital for a few days so she's just a bit excited about going home." Paul apologises, shutting the door once Nola is gone.
"Now, where was I? Right, your mouth." Paul shines his light, inspecting the dog's teeth and gums and then allows him to shut his mouth.
"I'm going to have a quick look in your ears now. All you have to do is hold still, okay? I'm just going to poke this little tube into your ears so I can see better." Ears done, Paul picks up his opthalmoscope.
"You're being such a good buy, Sunny! I'm going to have a look into your eyes now and it's going to be a bit bright, I'm afraid. It'll be over quickly though so just try to hold still and try to keep looking at the light, okay?" he says, switching the device on and peering closely through it.

~~~~
"So, Nola. You're obviously feeling better this morning." Samantha says, kneeling next to the cat's cot.
"How would you rate your pain today on a scale from zero to ten with zero being no pain at all and ten being the worst pain imaginable?"

~~~~
"Pets aren't citizens. Under the law you don't have many rights." the cop points out, noting down Lucky's details.
"Anything in your pockets that might hurt me?" she asks before patting him down.
"Well, you're clearly not going equipped and you don't look much like a thug. I'll believe you this time but don't let me catch you trying to break in again, okay?" she warns the buck before putting her notepad away and continuing on her patrol.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Huh?" Flash said, not expecting to be addressed about anything other than what he was here for. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. And thank you Flynn, I'd love some food and I'm glad you're feeling better. Anyway, Kilo! You remember how I said Deus and I saw a dozen mice running south from the silo? Well Deus and I got back that night and there was a colony trying to move through our cave. There were nearly forty of them led by someone called Tracks! They're living in our cave now. Safest place in the woods."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo put his hands on Flashes shoulders and looked him intently in the eyes. "You must calm down, my friend. Take a breath. Now, slower. You were saying about Tracks? You have seen him?" Internally he was excited but he tried not to let it show too much. Those who knew him would notice the slight tremble though.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash took a deep breath as instructed. "Yeah! I spoke with him just this morning before I left. He and about fourty or so other mice are living in our cave! I also remember a couple other names of mice in the colony... let's see... there was Granule, who's been really fascinated by Deus. Pipkin is another name I've heard, so is Salt. Also Peach is another name." He rubbed the back of his neck, a little embarrassed he hadn't learned more of their names in the three or so days it's been. "That's all the names I remember though. I was kind of busy setting everything up for them, so I didn't really get the chance to talk to many of them."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo had to find a seat and, eventually, staggered back to a trio of stacked placemats to sit on the edge. "Tracks..." he swallowed. "Alive? With... with Granule a.. and Peach...and..." he swallowed, trying not to loose that tear in his eye...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Pets aren't citizens. Under the law you don't have many rights." the cop points out, noting down Lucky's details.
"Anything in your pockets that might hurt me?" she asks before patting him down.
"Well, you're clearly not going equipped and you don't look much like a thug. I'll believe you this time but don't let me catch you trying to break in again, okay?" she warns the buck before putting her notepad away and continuing on her patrol.
Lucky glared at the officer as she pointed out what all too true. Still he complies and let himself be patted down. Lucky was not a buck prone to anger over much. Mostly just annoyance with his life. But today, so little piece of him snapped a little. As the officer left he raised his fist behind her back taking some comfort in the gesture, before beginning his walk home.

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash walked slowly over to Kilo. "Hey... Are you going to be OK?" he asked, putting a (hopefully) comforting hand on Kilo's shoulder.
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Lucky glared at the officer as she pointed out what all too true. Still he complies and let himself be patted down. Lucky was not a buck prone to anger over much. Mostly just annoyance with his life. But today, so little piece of him snapped a little. As the officer left he raised his fist behind her back taking some comfort in the gesture, before beginning his walk home.

After the rabbit travels two blocks down the road fuming, a flash of Black and white jumps out of the bushes before him..
Wearing a pirate hat, with a long feather hanging out the back and waving a green ranger power-sword about.
Yarr you're carrots or your wife! Oreo chirps!
Last edited by Keeshah on Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Hlaoroo wrote:
~~~~
"Please, Nola. This is a private consult." Paul says gently but firmly.
"Come along, Nola. Samantha wants to check you over so you're ready for your owners when they arrive." the nurse says, taking the cat by the shoulder and leading her back to the cage area.
"Sorry about that. She's been in hospital for a few days so she's just a bit excited about going home." Paul apologises, shutting the door once Nola is gone.
"Now, where was I? Right, your mouth." Paul shines his light, inspecting the dog's teeth and gums and then allows him to shut his mouth.
"I'm going to have a quick look in your ears now. All you have to do is hold still, okay? I'm just going to poke this little tube into your ears so I can see better." Ears done, Paul picks up his opthalmoscope.
"You're being such a good buy, Sunny! I'm going to have a look into your eyes now and it's going to be a bit bright, I'm afraid. It'll be over quickly though so just try to hold still and try to keep looking at the light, okay?" he says, switching the device on and peering closely through it.
Of course Sunny was a good boy, if a bit eager to lick to the doctor, though he managed to keep still while all that was going on.

"Nola? Is she nice?! Can I play with her? He asked as he sat still, though he winced whenever the light was flashed in his eyes he had no trouble at all behaving.

Meanwhile Chester turned in both of his pets forms, with current medical information. It seemed, recently that both his pets seemed to be in a good bit of health.

"So uh, what else do you want to know? Everything check out okay? We just moved in so I may have flubbed a zip code or something." He chuckled nervously.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Do you need us to give you a moment, Kilo?" Flynn asks, sliding two saucers of fruit salad with a toothpick for a fork in each towards the mice.

~~~~
Having searched the house and found no trace of Lucky, Piper is beginning to worry. Pulling out her phone, she perches on the arm of the sofa and punches in Lucky's number. She kicks her paws nervously as she waits for the call to connect.

~~~~
"Well, maybe later. And yes, she is nice. Take a couple of nice, deep breaths for me, please." Paul instructs, now listening to Sunny's chest with his stethoscope. A few moments later he's rubbing his hands over Sunny, checking him from head to toe for lumps, bumps and skin problems.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa smiles and nods. "Yes I would like some fruit salad!" He said as he was starting to wake up after drinking some of what was left of his coffee. The corgi looked up at John for a second and said. "You think you can bring me some candy?" He asked wagging his tail at the thought of sugary treats.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," Kilo said, almost not seeing Flynn before he shook his head clear. "Oh, no no! It's good news! Yes, very good news. Thank you, young Flash. Thank you." He ambled over towards breakfast. "I suppose Tracks said for me to keep away, hmm," he added with a tight turn towards a stern tone. "I imagine he thinks I might take it off him, hmm?" The tone got sharper, then dropped away. "Well, I'm not going to. I'm too old to live in caves," he added lightly, poking a fork towards Flash, "but he needen't think that's going to stop me visiting, hmm? Offering the odd annoying comment?"
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Like I stuck my paw in the waste disposal but didn't turn it on," Nola said, making an improvement from the first time she'd been asked the question. "Tomorrow my paw probably won't go down into the sink. So... somewhere around about a 4." She helped clear up the area. "Even a formerly semi-feral knows to keep stuff tidy," she added.
------------------------------------------------------------
And, somewhere behind Oreo, a Kitten kept an eye on his friend, his ears poking above the hedge.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Actually... no. He didn't say for you to keep away at all." flash said, picking up some fruit and nibbling on it. "Oh, wait. He did say something. He said "Kentucky Bourbon." I've got no idea what it means, but he said you would."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Kentucky Bourbon," Kilo mused. "Why would he say that..?" He thought whilst he chewed a forkful of breakfast. "Oh, that cheeky..." He swallowed. "He's talking of that time I accidentally drank a tiny amount of the spirit. I was no use to anyone for days. He's telling me not to come... Yet." He nodded. "I understand. He has to get set up first."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"I'm pretty sure the Kentucky Bourbon is either a race between horses, or a drinking contest...between horses," offers Ryyn, doing his best to be helpful.
---------------------------
Lucky picks up his phone. "Hey Piper, what's up?"

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Sunny took a couple of deep, bice sounding breaths for the good doctor. "Like that?"

Noticebly, a few bumps were felt by the doctor, a few scars when he had gotten into some scraps as a younger puppy though these felt healed over. He however did flinch if but a little when he hand ran over a particularly nasty scar on his side.