HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by MrNeonShot »

I haven't seen a horse in real life. Are they really that big? Blizzard asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, we've found two now - the one that caught Oreo and this one that nearly squashed Nadia. Surely there can't be many more?" Piper queries as she sets the mouse on the ground.
"Surely this is a long way down for a coyote to come anyway?" queries Flynn, not knowing a thing about coyotes beyond what he's learned from Wile. E.
"I think that hole will need to be enlarged a little more for us to fit through. Oh, the joys of having a large caecum."
"Coyotes can be quite deep digging, Flynn... Oh, thank you my dear," Kilo added, remembering his manners as Piper set him down. He flicked on his torch and shone it into the hole. "If they think it worth their while they'll dig as deep as they need.
Hlaoroo wrote:"None of this wall is structural though. Once we clear the rubble it should be stable, I reckon." argues Piper.
"I should hope so," the old Mouse said, "but I believe young Nadia would be helped by another set of paws and a light." He headed into the new tunnel before stopping and turning around. "A large abdomen, Flynn?" Kilo chuckled, then turned back into the hole. "That is a magnificent machine you have there, young inventor Tesla," his voice said from in the tunnel as he headed Nadiawards.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Of course they haven't been down here recently I can't hardly smell their marks. Besides I don't think the door we found has been open for years and years since before I was born anyway I mean you saw how big that tree was!"

Cinnamon sniffs again at the wall under the scratches, then deliberately rubs his muzzle against the wall.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Um, should we be staying after all that has happened?" Elliot inquires, feeling a little uneasy with the idea of being buried alive.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"H'lo, Unkle Leroy," Leslie said before listening. "Yes, I's at Mister Sandy's and Miss Samamfa's again." He listened. "Cut paws onna wyre trying tew free Oreo fromma trap. Aron an' Vera's fine! They's still with Mr Flynn and sum ofurs in... um... Mr Flynn's howse!" He listened as Uncle Leroy laid down the mantra of being careful again. "Um, Oreo's invyted me ofur to his howse for a sleepovur. Can I go?" He listened. "Yay! Fanks, unkle Leroy! I'll be good, I promis!" He handed the phone back to Cleo before giggling to Oreo.
So Wat happened, canz you go wif us? Yaaa~!
Cleo looks around, then go up to one of the Vet's.
Is there a cab company in this town? We need a way to get back home..
It seem the animal control guy have taken off..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeh," Leslie giggled, "Unkle Leroy's grate like that!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Certainly. Here's the number." Sandy scribbles a number on a post-it note and hands it to Cleo as Paul takes another client out the back after farewelling Cleo.

~~~~
"Bigger! They come up to here at least." Joan holds a hand near her nose briefly before returning it to the wheel. "And that's just at the shoulders... Er... Withers, I think John calls them. The heads are much higher!"

~~~~
"Oi. You calling me fat?" Flynn grins back.
"Yeah, coyotes can be... enthusiastic to say the least. But like Six said, no one has been down here in ages so we're not in danger from predators. We can go slowly and check for traps and instability as we go anyway. Nadia's been down there for... I don't know how long-"
"Ten minutes." Flynn interjects, glancing at his watch.
"Ten minutes, thank you, and nothing has happened to her. So it ought to be safe enough."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon stays back, away from the rubble.

"I'll stay here so I can go for help if you need help I mean I'm not saying you will but I'd be really embarrassed if you needed help and I was stuck in there with you."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'd rather not go anywhere in these tunnels do to the traps. Hutch remarked.
---
Woah! Blizzard said.
That is tall!
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I should hope so," the old Mouse said, "but I believe young Nadia would be helped by another set of paws and a light." He headed into the new tunnel before stopping and turning around. "A large abdomen, Flynn?" Kilo chuckled, then turned back into the hole. "That is a magnificent machine you have there, young inventor Tesla," his voice said from in the tunnel as he headed Nadiawards.
When Kilo got to the other side, Nadia already held down a paw , waiting for him . But something was seemingly wrong with the fox . Dusty fur aside , her eyes , as in her irises , were bright red and her fur was standing up on ends like an angry feral . But before Kilo could say anything , Nadia already put up a finger in front of her muzzle
"shhhhh" she said
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The old mouse had to remind himself that fear, at his age, was an illusion he couldn't be bothered with as he saw the eyes. "I shall ask you to explain," he said in a low voice whilst accepting the hand, "but when we cannot be heard, hmm?" His voice returned to normal volume. "I am through safely, my friends. Nadia is... a little dusty but seems in hale heart."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:The old mouse had to remind himself that fear, at his age, was an illusion he couldn't be bothered with as he saw the eyes. "I shall ask you to explain," he said in a low voice whilst accepting the hand, "but when we cannot be heard, hmm?" His voice returned to normal volume. "I am through safely, my friends. Nadia is... a little dusty but seems in hale heart."
Nadia nodded , then carried Kilo back away from the hole for a little bit "I guess this is enough ?" she asked
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," Kilo said gently as he waited for the explanation with patience.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla sat propped against the wall, considering maybe dozing off as he shifted his dark goggles over his eyes
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course," Kilo said gently as he waited for the explanation with patience.
"so...yeah...." Nadia sighed "This is why I didn't want to let everyone sees me , especially since three of them are rabbits , they might be scared out of their mind . Was hoping it would pass before but , apparently not"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo chuckled. "You do look a bit wild and intimidating," he conceded, "but your consideration is admirable, dear Nadia. Incidentally, it is not that I am not somewhat scared but more that I am not one to give into that particular emotion. Now," he added, "I believe there is a short tale to hear, hmm? And I must thank you as well."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yeh," Leslie giggled, "Unkle Leroy's grate like that!"
Well dat's all in good din.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Certainly. Here's the number." Sandy scribbles a number on a post-it note and hands it to Cleo as Paul takes another client out the back after farewelling Cleo.

Oh I have a question. Can the cat eat Oreo's skunk chow..? Or will i need to get a couple cans of cat food here?

Cleo dials the number an arranged for the cab to come to the clinic..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Samantha overhears the question, having been searching in a desk drawer for something or other.
"It should be fine for a night or two but he shouldn't be on it long term. Just so long as your skunk food doesn't have things like garlic or onions or dairy he'll be fine."

~~~~
"I'll say! When I tried to ride one I got vertigo and nearly fell off! And that was just climbing the stool to get into the saddle." Joan jokes.

~~~~
"It's all right, Six. We need a brave person to be ready to go for help, just in case."
"Can anybody fit through there or do we need to make it wider? Here, lemme try." Piper advances towards the hole, mentally sizing it up and working out where to dig if she gets stuck.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo chuckled. "You do look a bit wild and intimidating," he conceded, "but your consideration is admirable, dear Nadia. Incidentally, it is not that I am not somewhat scared but more that I am not one to give into that particular emotion. Now," he added, "I believe there is a short tale to hear, hmm? And I must thank you as well."
"huh ? thank me ? for what ?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Don't you want to send one of the predators through first again I mean they're bendier!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm? Oh," Kilo explained. "It's new, that's all. Everything I do I can compare to something else. The tunnels are like the tunnels Scratch had made under the silo; living in the Flynn house is comparable to the academic house and so on." He gestured to the Vixen. "But you're not something I've ever met before, hmm? And the idea of helping to rescue a predator? All new." He waited a few seconds. "And the explanation?" He grinned.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, right. Well, thank you for offering, Six." Piper stands aside and gestures to the hole, smiling sweetly at the marten.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"What me there's like four other predators here and I went through first last time and got all muddy. And it was that foxes fault too!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm? Oh," Kilo explained. "It's new, that's all. Everything I do I can compare to something else. The tunnels are like the tunnels Scratch had made under the silo; living in the Flynn house is comparable to the academic house and so on." He gestured to the Vixen. "But you're not something I've ever met before, hmm? And the idea of helping to rescue a predator? All new." He waited a few seconds. "And the explanation?" He grinned.
"oh , I see I see" Nadia nodded "well anyway , I'm not sure if it's much of an explanation but here goes . You see , creatures in my homeland , we're....a little bit different compare to others of our species who live in the outside world ,you know like how people who live high up on the mountains through generations would adapt to the cold and the thin air better than those who live down here ? It's something like that . Well erm....I'm sorry I can't really tell you much about how my homeland is , so let's just say that it can be quite harsh , and to adapt to it , we needed to change to survive , not through generations , but like that" she said , snapping her finger "And eventually we developed the ability to do so , including me . But well......I was the runt of my litter , and to make it even worse , unlike my siblings , I can't gain full control of that ability for the life of me , so on occasions , it happens randomly , and when it does , I turn into....this . I guess Oreo's blood scent and me *cough*worrying*cough* about him might have had something to do with it triggering now , but ya know.....so , yeah , there you go I guess"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard giggled and watched the trees pass by.
Congratulations on the new cub, Mrs. Joan! Blizzard said, remembering her saying she'd be getting a new cub.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Argent wrote:"What me there's like four other predators here and I went through first last time and got all muddy. And it was that foxes fault too!"
"You're smaller than most of us," Lucky pointed out, "You could fit more easily."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Argent

Post by Argent »

"The corgi is smaller than me and he's got the digging machine and the fox is about my size why can't she just come out? Besides it's someone else's turn anyway."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I see," Kilo mused, rubbing his chin. "Well, don't worry, my dear, your secret is safe with me. But it does add to the things you may wish to tell young Flynn at a good time, hmm?" He looked around. "Shall we wait here to see if they get through or shall we look on?" he gave nadia a grin. "Do you even need me to keep the light on?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I see," Kilo mused, rubbing his chin. "Well, don't worry, my dear, your secret is safe with me. But it does add to the things you may wish to tell young Flynn at a good time, hmm?" He looked around. "Shall we wait here to see if they get through or shall we look on?" he gave nadia a grin. "Do you even need me to keep the light on?"
"well , more light in a cave never really a bad thing , should we tell them that we're going ahead though ? I really don't want anyone to get hurt trying to get through that hole to get to us , only for us to go ahead anyway without them knowing"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, my dear. You may wish to cover your ears. I can't say I'm loud but I am right next to you." After a few seconds he called, loudly and clearly, that they were going to go a little further into the cavern. "We shall be careful," he added.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Why aren't you coming out, Nadia? Have you found something?"
"Well who's going to go first then? Is someone going to volunteer or shall I go?" Piper queries with her paws on her hips.

~~~~
"Heh. Thanks, Blizzard! I'm quite looking forward to it! Do you have much experience with kids?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course, my dear. You may wish to cover your ears. I can't say I'm loud but I am right next to you." After a few seconds he called, loudly and clearly, that they were going to go a little further into the cavern. "We shall be careful," he added.
"that is impressive" Nadia said , rubbing her ears for a little bit
Hlaoroo wrote:"Why aren't you coming out, Nadia? Have you found something?"
"Well who's going to go first then? Is someone going to volunteer or shall I go?" Piper queries with her paws on her hips.
"well erm , I might have found something over here , but it's erm , I don't know , maybe you guys shouldn't try going through that hole , it might be dangerous , Kilo and I will be fine."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"See I told you it was dangerous so let's all just wait for her to come out again with the stuff she ... found ... wait a second, what did you find? Let me see?!"

The big weasel bounces over to the hole, then suddenly seems to realize what he's doing. He stands there, dancing from one paw to the next, in an agony of indecision.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It is further back," Kilo said, hoping he wasn't fibbing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What's a Tacsi?" Leslie asked as he looked out of the window for flying engines and Budgiepeople - just in case.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard giggled. I did tell you about playing cowboys with my previous family, right? he said.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla snoored from his place on the floor next to the hole, slumping over
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Argent wrote:"See I told you it was dangerous so let's all just wait for her to come out again with the stuff she ... found ... wait a second, what did you find? Let me see?!"

The big weasel bounces over to the hole, then suddenly seems to realize what he's doing. He stands there, dancing from one paw to the next, in an agony of indecision.
"Don't you want to see," asked Lucky slyly.

"You're about to go in anyways," said Ryyn, "Besides, it's probably fine.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa and Kousa were sitting on the couch enjoying each others company and resting. Waiting for someone to come home.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "What's a Tacsi?" Leslie asked as he looked out of the window for flying engines and Budgiepeople - just in case.

Oreo shrugs his shoulders, not knowing what one was.

A taxi cab is a car and driver you rent out to take you places, when you don't have any method of transportation of your own to use.Cleo answers.
Now we will just hav to wait for it to show up and carry us home..
Argent

Post by Argent »

"None of us should be in here you know that right? Look, Miz... uh... Nadia... you come on out here and I'll show you the marks you need to know and you can go where it's safe OK?"

By now Cinnamon's got his pointy muzzle half-way into the hole.