HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"he's right Flynn" Nadia smiled "Beside , it's not like I ever cared about how you look." she chuckled , then realized how wrong that sounded
"oh wait erm , no , it's not how it sounds . I mean I'm not the kind to care about the outside look , what I care about is in here ." she said , putting her paw on Flynn's chest "Me , Kilo , everyone , we like you because of how you are , not how you look . So yeah , it's fine , you're neither ugly , nor broken , why "broken" anyway ? You're not a thing , you're a living being you know . You're great the way you are ."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity walked over to Oreo and Leslie after Miss Cleo left them, "Do you do stuff like that a lot?" She stayed closer to Oreo just in case they planned on still playing tag.

Sometimes..
I'm kinda new at playing with other pets..
In fact i'm still going to skool to be learned how to be a pet n' all.

Civilization wrote:Dexter smiled to himself at the two little one's reaction to getting in trouble, as Miss Cleo came back in he took another sip of milk, "Do they cause a lot of trouble like that?"
Not usually..
I think being allowed out with the other pets is having a bad effect upon Oreo.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Not that hi," Leslie admitted, "but I hav jumpered off a lotta fings..." He tailed off as he heard Oreo talk of school. "Wunder if I cud go," he mused aloud, edging toward Felicity...
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun May 17, 2015 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Not that hi," Leslie admitted, "but I hav jumpered off a lotta fings..." He tailed off as he heard Oreo talk of school. "Wunder if I cud go," he mused aloud, edging toward Felicity...
I suppose you could go..
They teach you to heel, sit, come, walk on a leash. no jumpings.
You learns to speak numbers, and count words!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I cud dew wiv lerning wurds," Leslie said, seemingly contemplatively, before tagging Felicity and legging it around the bushes as fast as his legs could carry him whilst he laughed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"... Okay, I'll bite. What kind of a game could you play with that?" Piper queries with paws on hips.
"A game I played as a puppy with my brother and sisters and some of their friends."

Flukely rummaged through his pockets, pulling out a deflated beach ball. After blowing it up, Flukely turned to his friends.

"It's called parachute volleyball! There are two teams and each team has to try and knock the ball passed the other team. We all hold a side of the parachute and shake it to play. Sound like fun?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"My dad could teach you, he's good teaching." Felicity would have continued but forgot to keep an eye on Leslie, "Hey!" She tagged Oreo and ran off to the safety of behind the doghouse.

Dexter turned to Ms. Cleo, "Really, what bad habits are they teaching him?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You already know why "broken"... This... It really doesn't bother you? There was one cat back home that said it was repulsive. And I got all kinds of strange looks from humans and other pets until I started wearing the collar to hide it..." Flynn buckles the collar back on as he talks.

~~~~
"Sounds like fun!" agrees Piper. "I've seen kids doing that before but never had the opportunity to try myself... Are you thinking of turning this into a parachute?" she queries, gesturing to the balloon.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"You already know why "broken"... This... It really doesn't bother you? There was one cat back home that said it was repulsive. And I got all kinds of strange looks from humans and other pets until I started wearing the collar to hide it..." Flynn buckles the collar back on as he talks.
"Flynn....." Nadia muttered , giving the rabbit a gentle yet somewhat saddened smile .
"Here" she said a moment later , taking off her collar and showed Flynn the left side of her neck , where a rather noticeable tattoo , shaped like a pair of wings made out of swords , six on the left , six on the right , with a spear down in the middle of them , though they all seemed to be depicted as broken .
"I've told you about how I was the runt of my litter , right ? This is the mark of that fact , the mark placed upon those who are too weak to even defend for themselves , in a land where strength is the decisive factor . Those like me , we were ridiculed , disgusted by the rest , treated with such belittlement that led us to believe that we were less than a broken blade , useless , unworthy of even a name . For quite a while , I believed in that as well , and trust me, when even yourself accepted that , the looks everyone else gives you is nothing less but "strange look" , as you describe it , so yeah I sorta know what you meant" Nadia giggled as if she just made a joke , but that only lasted for a moment before she went on .
"So I guess in a way , from each of our perspective , we both have something to be embarrassed about huh ? But like I said Flynn , no something like that doesn't bother me at all , you can have the most beautiful , charming , perfect body in the world , with no scars or wounds what so ever , and I would still kick you tail if you're a jerk , because I don't care how anyone looks .
But still , there is a difference between my mark and your scar Flynn . That scar ? It's more than just something to be embarrassed about because of how it looks . That cat who told you that your scar is repulsive ? I guess he or she had a point , no one would ever want such a wound to be inflicted upon them , because most of us wouldn't survive through that , a few who do would most likely be plagued with that nightmare for the rest of their lives . Except you Flynn , you made it through .
Remember that day we met in the library ? Yeah I can sense your fear Flynn , but it didn't last long , and that's what makes it even more amazing . Even in my land , where strength reign supreme , Flynn , how much more strength of the body do you think could one proves beyond surviving such a fatal wound ? How much strength of the mind could one proves beyond facing another one of those creatures who caused that wound without running away for cowered in fear . And how much strength of one's heart could possibly be proven beyond not letting such betrayal change you , then making friend with not just one , but 2 foxes , even go so far as to , well , open your heart to one ?"
As she went on , Nadia's smile became lighter , becoming more and more that of proud than that of sadness "I didn't manage to do any of those Flynn , yet you did , all three , and that scar ? It's simply a mark that said "yeah , I did that , I survived it , and it was nothing" . You did it Flynn , you're not broken , or ugly , you're beautiful , just as your mind and your heart , and you're strong , even stronger than I am , so if anything , I think you should be proud of that . But you know....." she ended with a joking shrug "that's just me"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:"My dad could teach you, he's good teaching." Felicity would have continued but forgot to keep an eye on Leslie, "Hey!" She tagged Oreo and ran off to the safety of behind the doghouse.

Oreo Eeps! and chases off after the fleaing ferret female, trying to tag her back on her long fluffy tale!
Civilization wrote:Dexter turned to Ms. Cleo, "Really, what bad habits are they teaching him?"

It's more, getting him into dangerous adventures, that he is not old enough to be facing..
both of those two out there got hurt, along with a few other pets. Exploring some old tunnel system under the town.
I'm told Oreo was caught in a snare, someone set in one of the tunnels.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie poked his head up from behind the bushes and laughed before ducking back down.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"You have nothing <koff>to hide from us," Kilo told Flynn, "and nothing to <koff>fear either. We can remain silent if that is your <koff>wish, young brother Flynn.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sounds like fun!" agrees Piper. "I've seen kids doing that before but never had the opportunity to try myself... Are you thinking of turning this into a parachute?" she queries, gesturing to the balloon.
Flukely looks between her and the balloon tarp once.

"Yes."

Flukely laid the balloon out and jumped in the middle, flattening it enough to work for the game. Standing up and regaining his balance, Flukely threw the ball into the center.

"Teams?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity ran as hard as she could, she felt a paw swipe her tail. She turned around, "Hey!" She had noticed Leslie in the bushes and ran over to them hoping he would run out.

Dexter looked at the quarter full cup of milk, he took one long sip finishing off the rest of the milk. "Oh, well, I can keep an eye on him for you, if you ever want the help of course."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity ran as hard as she could, she felt a paw swipe her tail. She turned around, "Hey!" She had noticed Leslie in the bushes and ran over to them hoping he would run out.

Oreo looks around, and then dashes into the dog house, as the ferret scampers off after the hidden crouching kitten in the bush.
Civilization wrote:Dexter looked at the quarter full cup of milk, he took one long sip finishing off the rest of the milk. "Oh, well, I can keep an eye on him for you, if you ever want the help of course."
That would be great.
We have the Tagg tracking system on his collar.
but it only shows where he is, not what he is getting into..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Whooping with laughter, Leslie sped off at about half his normal speed. He still ran around Miss Cleo, saying 'hello, miz Cleo,' as he went, puffing a bit.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn nods slowly, a grateful smile spreading slowly over his face.
"I survived... I never thought of it like that... Thanks!" He hugs the vixen warmly, stretching his head up slightly so he can rest his chin on her shoulder.
"Really. Thanks." he murmurs in her ear, letting the moment linger as her heart thuds against his as he inhales her heady scent.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You have nothing <koff>to hide from us," Kilo told Flynn, "and nothing to <koff>fear either. We can remain silent if that is your <koff>wish, young brother Flynn.
Flynn is suddenly reminded of the presence of the mouse as his small voice cuts through the moment. Releasing the vixen he steps back but takes her paw in his.
"No, you're right. Nadia's right. This isn't a mark of shame. It's a testament to my strength. I should be proud of it." Flynn pauses and tilts his head, peering curiously at the mouse.
"Are you faking that cough? No one that's really sick coughs with that regularity or consistency... But... Then..." Flynn suddenly finds himself grinning broadly as the pieces drop into place.
"You're a slyer fox than Nadia!" he chuckles, offering the tiny creature his paw for a shake. "Thanks. I owe you. We both do."

~~~~
"First in best dressed?" Piper suggests, grabbing a corner of the fabric. "Who's playing?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity bolted as fast as she could after Leslie, chasing him around Miss Cleo, she was puffing a lot more and slowed down and slouched over to catch her breath. The best she could do now was look around at the yard again, watching Leslie run off and try to find Oreo.

Dexter watched as Leslie ran around Miss Cleo with Felicity following shortly behind, "Don't they just have a lot of energy." He looked back at Miss Cleo, "Really, a TAGG tracking collar, does he get out into the world that often?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Kilo admitted, shaking the offered handpaw, "maybe it's <koff> a bit overdone."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn nods slowly, a grateful smile spreading slowly over his face.
"I survived... I never thought of it like that... Thanks!" He hugs the vixen warmly, stretching his head up slightly so he can rest his chin on her shoulder.
"Really. Thanks." he murmurs in her ear, letting the moment linger as her heart thuds against his as he inhales her heady scent.[/color]
In return , Nadia gently hugged Flynn , letting him feel her quickened heartbeat , not that quicker than normal , just a little bit , out of joy. SHe loved that moment , it was so calming , his fur , his embrace, they were so gentle.......well , that didn't last long , since Flynn remembered that Kilo was still around moments later and let go
"heh , yeah" Nadia said "he managed to trick us both"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity bolted as fast as she could after Leslie, chasing him around Miss Cleo, she was puffing a lot more and slowed down and slouched over to catch her breath. The best she could do now was look around at the yard again, watching Leslie run off and try to find Oreo.

Oreo ducks down so he is'n seen in the dog house from the windows..

Civilization wrote:Dexter watched as Leslie ran around Miss Cleo with Felicity following shortly behind, "Don't they just have a lot of energy." He looked back at Miss Cleo, "Really, a TAGG tracking collar, does he get out into the world that often?"
Not really, he is still just learning how to be a pet.
not a wild animal.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie stopped for a moment. He couldn't see Oreo but he couldn't hear himself being chased either. He trotted back close to Felicity and puffed a bit. "Yew alrite, he asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity remained bent over catching her breath, "Yeah, I'm fine." She was still huffing and puffing, she reached out and tapped Leslie, "Tag." She didn't try to run away, she still was catching her breath but was having too much fun to stop playing outright.

Dexter moved the empty cup from paw to paw as he watched the little ones play tag, "Can I ask, what made you want Oreo as a pet in the first place?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:"I tired to make a balloon like that once," said Ryn proudly. Deflatting a little he added, "It didn't come close to working mind you. And falling into that dumpster sure hurt, but at least I tried, right?"
"Aw... That must've been terrible. But at least you tried." Ryze said, hugging Ryyn. She turned to Piper. "I'll play."

Pyre frowned. "I don't think I could do much with this cast." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I could help you build another balloon, if you like." Tesla suggested to Ryn
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity remained bent over catching her breath, "Yeah, I'm fine." She was still huffing and puffing, she reached out and tapped Leslie, "Tag." She didn't try to run away, she still was catching her breath but was having too much fun to stop playing outright.

Oreo comes out of the dog house, to rejoin the pair, after they had worn themselves out..
So what do you all want to try now?
Civilization wrote:Dexter moved the empty cup from paw to paw as he watched the little ones play tag, "Can I ask, what made you want Oreo as a pet in the first place?"
I didn't.. truth be told..
It was my finance who picked him up from from along side of some railroad tracks, before we ever met.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I down't kno," Leslie said, his left ear flicking towards Cleo. "Wy don't we ask Mizz Cleo?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I down't kno," Leslie said, his left ear flicking towards Cleo. "Wy don't we ask Mizz Cleo?"
I don't know if she wants us back in the house..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"She mite no sum games, though."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All with your interests at heart, dear Nadia," Kilo confided.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity sat up straight after catching her breath, "Yeah, my dad might know some games."

Dexter looked down, "Oh. Well, he'll make a fine companion someday if you let him be."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "All with your interests at heart, dear Nadia," Kilo confided.
"I know I know" Nadia said "Come on let's get back to the others before they hurt themselves with their "inventions" again . And find your "brother" as well , where is he by the way ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"If you mean young Koa," Kilo said, "he is almost certainly being hypnotised by the science, dear girl."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You can do plenty, Pyre! You can be the umpire!" Piper enthuses. "Koa, do you want to play or umpire so your paw doesn't get knocked? This is brilliant, just converting things like this, Flukely. Aron, Vera, you guys playing?"

~~~~
"Well, I think he can socialise when he wants to. He just needs that bit of confidence. He's been through a lot too. Let's go see how everyone is doing." Taking Nadia's paw, the rabbit heads for the front door again.
"Thanks again, guys." he says for a final time before opening the door and stepping out into the sunlight, paw in paw with Nadia.
"Hey, guys. What's up?" he calls to the group of pets by the balloon.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"She mite no sum games, though."
Civilization wrote:Felicity sat up straight after catching her breath, "Yeah, my dad might know some games."

Well......... there is a game in the shed that my owner plays..
but he keeps it way up on the top shelf, where i can't reach it..
but is we boost da ferret up i bet she can reach it!

Civilization wrote:Dexter looked down, "Oh. Well, he'll make a fine companion someday if you let him be."

I'm trying to keep him safe, so he will be around for quite a while.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked back and fore, between the shed and the adults. "I fink she mite like bein' asked thow?" His ears flicked down and he looked sad. "I no mommy would've wanted tew be involved."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked over at piper and nodded as he rubbed the back of his head. "I guess I could be an Umpire but I know nothing of sports..." He said with a frown. "Kousa is the one that knows sports.... I'm a book worm."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla raised a paw into the air and spoke to the group, "Um, do you mind if I am the score keeper? My arms are too short to be much good at pitching."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Well, Flynn, I suggested we play parachute volleyball! Pick a team and I'll explain the rules in finer detail."

Flukely looked at Tesla and smiled. His tail wagged ever so slightly, but if you were really paying attention you could tell.

"That sounds good, Tesla! And Koa, that's alright. It's not that hard of a game so there shouldn't be that much to call."
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think I should remain off the court," Kilo advised, "as I still wish to get older."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:"I tired to make a balloon like that once," said Ryn proudly. Deflatting a little he added, "It didn't come close to working mind you. And falling into that dumpster sure hurt, but at least I tried, right?"
"Aw... That must've been terrible. But at least you tried." Ryze said, hugging Ryyn. She turned to Piper. "I'll play."

Pyre frowned. "I don't think I could do much with this cast." he said.
'Well then I call being on Ryze's team," said Ryyn enthusiastically.

"And I'll be on Pipers team," said Lucky.

"By the way I kind blanked out in the last minute, so...what are we playing?"

Lucky facepawed.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked back and fore, between the shed and the adults. "I fink she mite like bein' asked thow?" His ears flicked down and he looked sad. "I no mommy would've wanted tew be involved."
huh wat? Wat yus talking abots?
Oreo asks looking very confused now..