HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mickey

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:Tesla stood up and approached Flukely, giving him a rather awkward hug

"Uh, come one, let's go inside and get something to eat. That'll get your mind off of it."
Flukely couldn't help but blush a bit and he leaned down a bit to hug Tesla back. He followed behind Tesla, his own stubby tail wagging a mile a minute.

"FOOOD!"

Flukely smiled widely and chuckled.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh? What sort of news?" Piper takes Lucky's paw as she walks.

~~~~
"Do you wanna work on my crab for a bit while I help Koa, Nadia?" John asks, washing his hands. Crossing to the corgi, he looks over the dog's shoulder.
"What's the problem with the cucumber, Koa? I'll show you how to do the avocados once the cucumber is done."
"Hi, guys!" Joan greets, entering the kitchen.
"Oh, hi, honey! I got you flowers!" John nods at the vase on the table and then hugs and kisses Joan. "How's Bub doing?"
"Oh, they're lovely! Thank you! Bub seems happy. Looking forward to dinner. What are we having?"
Crab salad and then crab fettuccine... Why are you laughing?"
"Ahah ahah. Sorry. It's just Leroy and I were joking on the phone earlier. He asked for lobster for tea and I said I didn't think we could afford that so he'd have to settle for crab instead!" John has to laugh at this too.
"I can't wait to see his face when he realises!"
"Me neither! So how's the food coming?"
"It's coming nicely. I think we have a couple of chefs with us. That reminds me. What's going on with the cucumber, Koa?" John queries, returning to the little dog.

~~~~
Inwardly Flynn is incredibly relieved that his ploy had worked. He hopes it doesn't show.
"Heh. Thanks. I guess it helps knowing I have friends within shouting distance. Do you wanna come meet them? And that's okay. I wasn't scared. Well, much, anyway."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

In the Living room, Kilo watched the news come to an end and the announcer state that next on this channel, weather warnings in World's most extreme weather. Idly, Kilo decided he's take a look. He was interested in weather. He'd experienced enough of it.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity laughed at Oreo's solution to the problem, she took the pillow she was sitting on and threw it at Oreo. "That's not hero acting."

But it's munch moar fun this way.. Ooooff!
As he gets pillowed...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh? What sort of news?" Piper takes Lucky's paw as she walks.
"I got us a place for our date tonight," said lucky, obviously showing his pride.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie finally managed to free himself from the duvet and lifted it over Oreo's head.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Hello Mrs...er...." Nadia paused both from working on the other crab , and from talking , a little confused "erm.....how should I call you now ?" she asked awkwardly .
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity laughed at Oreo's reasoning and Leslie's 'revenge' and decided to throw the other pillow on the bed at Oreo and Leslie, not knowing which one it hit. "You're terrible heroes!" She continued to laugh as she herself rolled back and forth laughing.

Dexter just looked at the mess that the kits had made and smiled, starting to crack up himself. He knew they would have found a way to mess up something, which he now knew was the bed. Almost every room in the house, then he started laughing himself.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity laughed at Oreo's reasoning and Leslie's 'revenge' and decided to throw the other pillow on the bed at Oreo and Leslie, not knowing which one it hit. "You're terrible heroes!" She continued to laugh as she herself rolled back and forth laughing.

Oreo drops off the edge of the bed, under the assault of all the flying pillows..
Who says i was the hero? I'z a villain!~

Civilization wrote:Dexter just looked at the mess that the kits had made and smiled, starting to crack up himself. He knew they would have found a way to mess up something, which he now knew was the bed. Almost every room in the house, then he started laughing himself.

Oreo pops up, from the edge of the bed winging the pillows back.. one flying at Dexterr
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie snuck up behind Oreo and 'smote' him with a pillow to the arm.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
'Next', the television voice announced, showing a montage of disaster clips before settling on a burning Forest, 'on 'The worlds' most extreme weather', the town of Osterville faces destruction as a massive Forest fire threatens the town but, then, a wild freak of nature allows firefighters to save the town. Next.' As the section ended with an old man telling how the wind had suddenly changed 90 degrees, Kilo decided to go see how things were going in the kitchen. He made his way down to his little car.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity watched what was happening, being out of pillows she decided to hide under the mess of a blanket Leslie had made, making a little circular fort bunker around herself too hide.

The pillow interrupted Dexter's laughing fit "Oof." He looked at the pillow that hit him and picked it up, "Oh how I'm too old for this." He laughed again as he tossed it right back at Oreo.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: Inwardly Flynn is incredibly relieved that his ploy had worked. He hopes it doesn't show.
"Heh. Thanks. I guess it helps knowing I have friends within shouting distance. Do you wanna come meet them? And that's okay. I wasn't scared. Well, much, anyway."
Friends? I bet he met them this morning. Typical.

Charles pretends to fiddle with his goggles, as if disregarding Flynn at first. He then turns to the rabbit again, nodding slightly.

"Alright, Flynn. Take me to them."

Charles remembers something he overheard his parents be told from his parents. Charles looks on calmly when in his mind he is swearing up and down and wanting to claw everything in sight.

"Does one of them happen to be a dog? A tad bit taller than me, wears a white lab coat and has blue, almost grey eyes? I heard someone like that had recently moving to town."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mickey wrote:
Esper wrote:Tesla stood up and approached Flukely, giving him a rather awkward hug

"Uh, come one, let's go inside and get something to eat. That'll get your mind off of it."
Flukely couldn't help but blush a bit and he leaned down a bit to hug Tesla back. He followed behind Tesla, his own stubby tail wagging a mile a minute.

"FOOOD!"

Flukely smiled widely and chuckled.
Tesla giggled as he unlocked a door on the garage's back wall, leading Flukely into a mud room, and then into a kitchen

"Just sit down over at the counter, I'll prepare some food."

From the other room, footsteps could be heard
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote: Tesla giggled as he unlocked a door on the garage's back wall, leading Flukely into a mud room, and then into a kitchen

"Just sit down over at the counter, I'll prepare some food."

From the other room, footsteps could be heard
Flukely bounds over where he was told and takes a seat. He happily drums a song on the counter as he waits patently for Tesla. His ears instinctively raise at the noise from the other room but there is no other change in his demeanor.
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity watched what was happening, being out of pillows she decided to hide under the mess of a blanket Leslie had made, making a little circular fort bunker around herself too hide.

The pillow interrupted Dexter's laughing fit "Oof." He looked at the pillow that hit him and picked it up, "Oh how I'm too old for this." He laughed again as he tossed it right back at Oreo.

U Navar too old!Oreo chitters..
Oreo recovers the thrown pillow, then fakes throwing it back at the older ferret.
then wings it up at the ceiling, so that it drops down into the ferret fort like an artillery round
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Deciding being a heero meant saving gurls from pillows, Leslie added across the bed, managing to grab a corner of the plummeting pillow and slapped it onto Oreo. "Baddies' surounded," he laughed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looks up at John and trys to pull the peeler across the cucumber. "This peeler isn't peeling smoothly." He said, though mostly its because he's not really a strong corgi and is peeling off a deep layer.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity poked her head up out of the blanket fort she had made, "Yay!" She put both paws in the air to celebrate an early victory.

Dexter laughed and took cover as he thought the pillow was going to come back at him, "Yeah, I'm not that old yet." He called out from the cover of the side of the bed before going into a fit of laughing.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Call me Joan or Mum, whichever you're more comfortable with." Joan smiles. Moving over to the vixen, she scratches her behind the ear as she looks over her shoulder.
"So what have you been helping John with, Nadia?"

John watches Koa for a moment. "You've got the right idea but you're pushing too hard again. Just like with the knife, long smooth strokes and not too much pressure." Once again, John takes and guides the dog's gloved paws, showing him the correct pressure.
"Like that, see? Long, smooth, gentle strokes." Working with the corgi like this, the cucumber is soon peeled.
"There you are! Well done! Good boy! Now chop it nice and neatly like you did with... Most of the tomatoes." John chops two or three slices from the end of the cucumber.
"Like that, 'kay? That sort of thickness. Keep up the great work!" Once Koa is sorted, John tips out the crab water and washes out the pot before refilling it with fresh water and putting it on to boil again. Into this pot he throws a dash of salt. Next he collects two saucepans and puts some oil in both of them to heat. He chops garlic and onion into one pan and sautés them before adding a quarter of the tomatoes that Koa has chopped along with some tomato paste, cream and basil. Once that sauce is cooked, he removes it from the heat before adding plenty of fettuccine to the large saucepan. Next, with his second frying pan he adds another quarter of the chopped tomatoes along with more paste and basil. With both sauces done and the fettuccine cooking, he quickly chops the avocados and blends the lime and mayonnaise to make a dressing. Next, he mixes more lime juice and sugar in another bowl before tossing the avocados and chopped cherry tomatoes in this dressing.
"There. We're just about ready to plate up as soon as the cucumber is done and the crab is added through everything. How's that coming, Nadia? How long until the guests arrive, Joan?"

~~~~
"All right then, this way." Flynn leads the way towards the house. Although his back is to the cat, his ear is still turned towards him so if the cat tries any funny business Flynn will know right away.
"Dog with blue eyes and a lab coat? Oh, you mean Flukely? Yeah, he was here earlier but he left with Tesla. I think he wanted to see Tesla's workshop and I think secretly Tesla wanted to show it off. Do you know Flukely then?"

~~~~
WeirdGamer wrote:"I got us a place for our date tonight," said lucky, obviously showing his pride.
"Awesome! I won't ask where though. I want it to be a surprise! I can't wait! Ooh, which collar should I wear? Do you think I have time to change? Oh, it's too bad I won't have a proper pair of glasses so I can see you properly!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"All right then, this way." Flynn leads the way towards the house. Although his back is to the cat, his ear is still turned towards him so if the cat tries any funny business Flynn will know right away.
"Dog with blue eyes and a lab coat? Oh, you mean Flukely? Yeah, he was here earlier but he left with Tesla. I think he wanted to see Tesla's workshop and I think secretly Tesla wanted to show it off. Do you know Flukely then?"
Charles followed behind Flynn. He glanced at his turned ears and huffs. Distrust. Typical. Charles laid back his ears at the mention of Flukely and his green eyes lit up with complete burning hatred, but he kept his cool and aloof demeanor in check.

"Yes I do, unfortunately. We were- Tesla? Who's Tesla?"

Jealously bubbled in Charles gut and his claws slowly unsheathed, but he clenched his fists, not caring about the small bloodless cuts.
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo piloted the car out into the hall and twisted towards the kitchen.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa smiles as he started to do it right for once. The small corgi started to make shallower peels and once done with that he went to getting the rest of the veggies sliced. Once he was done he looks over at Nadia and waddles over to her to watch. "So can I call you big sis now?" He said with a shy look on his face as he looked up at her.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:"I got us a place for our date tonight," said lucky, obviously showing his pride.

"Awesome! I won't ask where though. I want it to be a surprise! I can't wait! Ooh, which collar should I wear? Do you think I have time to change? Oh, it's too bad I won't have a proper pair of glasses so I can see you properly!"

"Uh..." said Lucky, overwhelmed by the tidal wave of questions. "I guess a nice collar. I really only have two. Causal and Formal. I think we'll have time to get changed. Do you have a spare pair of glasses? Or an old one?"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Deciding being a heero meant saving gurls from pillows, Leslie added across the bed, managing to grab a corner of the plummeting pillow and slapped it onto Oreo. "Baddies' surounded," he laughed.

Navar! we always haf an escape route!

Oreo chitters and he dives under the bed..
Civilization wrote:Felicity poked her head up out of the blanket fort she had made, "Yay!" She put both paws in the air to celebrate an early victory.

Dexter laughed and took cover as he thought the pillow was going to come back at him, "Yeah, I'm not that old yet." He called out from the cover of the side of the bed before going into a fit of laughing.

Oreo reaches out an snatches the older ferrets tail in under the bed with him..
Muuu HhAaaaaa! CHRIP!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Ummmm
thinking on how best to say his..
Garfield is a big, "FAT" cartoon cat. Who loves eating Lasagna to excess.
An he lives with a dog.
"Does he also claw out people's faces in justified retribution?" The feline grumbled, looking down and unsheathing her claws as she thought about just how much she didn't like being compared to an obese housecat. Half the face or just straight across... Thoughts?
Keeshah wrote:I hope all the times end up being.. one more time..
Else we will have to see if you can really be hungy enough to eat a whole horse...
"Sadly, after eating this kind of food." She nods towards the meal Kandi had prepared for them. "It's hard to go back to the raw stuff. It's just too... Stringy... And just all... Meat. Just don't tell the horses I said that."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Call me Joan or Mum, whichever you're more comfortable with." Joan smiles. Moving over to the vixen, she scratches her behind the ear as she looks over her shoulder.
"So what have you been helping John with, Nadia?"
"Just a little bit , with the crabs , and stuff" Nadia replied absentmindedly , her eyes closed and her head tilted as she enjoyed the scratching
Hlaoroo wrote:"There. We're just about ready to plate up as soon as the cucumber is done and the crab is added through everything. How's that coming, Nadia? How long until the guests arrive, Joan?"
"Oh I think I'm done with the crabs " she informed John
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa smiles as he started to do it right for once. The small corgi started to make shallower peels and once done with that he went to getting the rest of the veggies sliced. Once he was done he looks over at Nadia and waddles over to her to watch. "So can I call you big sis now?" He said with a shy look on his face as he looked up at her.
"I....." Nadia replied , confused for a second "I.....guess so ? To be honest I'm still not used to this whole thing" she laughed sheepishly
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Does he also claw out people's faces in justified retribution?" The feline grumbled, looking down and unsheathing her claws as she thought about just how much she didn't like being compared to an obese housecat. Half the face or just straight across... Thoughts?

No not really.. he normally just beats up on Ode the dog, or Normal the overly cute kitten.
Roarin wrote:"Sadly, after eating this kind of food." She nods towards the meal Kandi had prepared for them. "It's hard to go back to the raw stuff. It's just too... Stringy... And just all... Meat. Just don't tell the horses I said that."
Awww i'm sure they would love to hear that, and would feel all safe and secure around you..
Until you lead them to a BBQ pit.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Keeshah wrote:Oreo reaches out an snatches the older ferrets tail in under the bed with him..
Muuu HhAaaaaa! CHRIP!
"W-Hey! Not fair!" Dexter continued to laugh as the skunk got his tail, he laughed into a low sigh, "Okay, you got my tail. I surrender."

Felicity poked her head over the side of the bed, "What!? You can't give up!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie went looking for the advantage behind Oreo. As he knew where Oreo's front was, the back should be... Aha! He looked over the back of the bed and grabbed a Skunk tail. "Yew gonna let Mistur Dexter go, Oreo?" he said, still laughing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie went looking for the advantage behind Oreo. As he knew where Oreo's front was, the back should be... Aha! He looked over the back of the bed and grabbed a Skunk tail. "Yew gonna let Mistur Dexter go, Oreo?" he said, still laughing.

Yea! I win!! MuUHaaaaa

< ! >

SQUEEEEEeeeeee~!
As his lil tail is grabbed, letting the ferret tail go, as he thumps his head, and tenses his rump..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yew OK, Oreo," Leslie asked worriedly after his friend bumped his head. He released the tail.
----------------------------------------------------------
Kilo continued on his way to the kitchen, pulling in at a corner to watch things.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yew OK, Oreo," Leslie asked worriedly after his friend bumped his head. He released the tail.

Oreo crawls out from under the bed, along with several dust bunnies..
Iz is fine.. KA__chOoOooo!
Shaking out his fur after the violent sneeze
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity continues to look with concern over the side of the bed, laughing after she knew Oreo was okay and he sneezed.

Dexter stood up to make room for Oreo, "Well, you've done a fine job at making a mess here. You sure you don't have to head home soon Oreo, Leslie?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Unkle Leroy sed I could stae over with Oreo, Mr Dexter, sir.". Leslie peeked under the bed. "And Oreo swepped under heer!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Tesla's a corgi who likes inventing too. He and Flukely really hit it off. But what do you mean, unfortunately?" Flynn's ear swivels as a bird tweets loudly in a nearby tree before returning to its normal position as the rabbit looks back at the cat.
"Um... Are you okay? You're... Clenching your fists pretty hard."

~~~~
"I have my old pair but not a spare pair. And I can't see very well with the old pair. That's why I needed the new ones. Should I go like this or just go without? I'm sure you can lead me so I won't trip on anything."

~~~~
"Excellent, Nadia. So the salad is done, the crab is done, the dressing is done, the marinade is done, the pasta is done and the sauce is done. Great. All we need now is the guests so we can put it all together. Hmm. You know what? Wait here." John disappears into the hallway and rummages in a cupboard before returning with two paper chef's hats that he and Joan had worn in a cooking class once. He places one on the corgi's head and another on the vixen's.
"You guys have earned these, I think." he grins, pulling a polished silver plate from a cupboard and tilting it for the pair to use as a mirror.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Down in the corner Kilo chuckled and wished he had a camera.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "I have my old pair but not a spare pair. And I can't see very well with the old pair. That's why I needed the new ones. Should I go like this or just go without? I'm sure you can lead me so I won't trip on anything."
"Knowing my luck, tripping might be the least of your worries," remarked Lucky.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Excellent, Nadia. So the salad is done, the crab is done, the dressing is done, the marinade is done, the pasta is done and the sauce is done. Great. All we need now is the guests so we can put it all together. Hmm. You know what? Wait here." John disappears into the hallway and rummages in a cupboard before returning with two paper chef's hats that he and Joan had worn in a cooking class once. He places one on the corgi's head and another on the vixen's.
"You guys have earned these, I think." he grins, pulling a polished silver plate from a cupboard and tilting it for the pair to use as a mirror.
"oh......" Nadia exclaimed , poking at the hat while looking at her own reflection
"this is an.....odd hat ?" she said , then looked down where she heard the chuckle "Hi again Kilo"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity continues to look with concern over the side of the bed, laughing after she knew Oreo was okay and he sneezed.

Dexter stood up to make room for Oreo, "Well, you've done a fine job at making a mess here. You sure you don't have to head home soon Oreo, Leslie?"

Oh, I guess we we to go home nows..
The "OLD" ferret must be getting tired, an needs to haf a nap..

Oreo chrips, and he starts looking for the way out.. eying the window..
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

[quote="Mickey"

Flukely bounds over where he was told and takes a seat. He happily drums a song on the counter as he waits patently for Tesla. His ears instinctively raise at the noise from the other room but there is no other change in his demeanor.[/quote]
Tesla began to root through the lower shelves of the refrigerator, pulling out bags of deli meat cheese.

From another room, a short, dark-skinned young woman walked in and spoke, startling Tesla into dropping a bag of chipped ham on the floor

"Tesla, you're back? What happened to you, I've been trying to call you for hours now." she said before pausing, mid-scolding"And- Oh, hey there."

The woman waved a hand to Flukey

"Did, uh, Tesla bring you here with him?"