HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

GrimD@rk8290

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Gameb18oy wrote: ”... well I’ve had better reactions” He extends one of his webbed paws. ”Name’s Rudder, came back to see how you were doin-“ He gives a mild squeak of protest as Sue lifts him up. ”Mom what are you-“ A few whispers in his ears and his eyes widened. “oh Mom... no I wasn’t gonna go in when the door was closed even if you did do the paperwork already. I just figured the doc wouldn’t mind me asking if the cat was alright, said I’d check on her for a friend.” He looked down at the ground at the feline. ”Guess I came back here for nothing though if you’re just finishing up. Sunny was curious about what was taking so long.”
Luna gasped, placing her paws over her mouth as her tail flailed up in excitement. She had recognized the otter's "mom" as he so called her, and she couldn't help but hug her. "Sue? I haven't seen you in years...where ya been since Birchwood?" A loud purr came from the cat as this had been her old vet while they had lived in Birchwood many years ago.

"What are you doin here? I thought I'd never see you again..." Luna seemed lost in the moment until she remembered Sunny was waiting outside.

"Sunny is outside in the waiting room, he'd love to see ya doc." Luna added, clearly the pets had remembered Sue rather fondly. She looked up at the otter before replying.

"And yeah Sunny worries about me a lot when I go to the vet but I'm fine. I appreciate that though."
Last edited by GrimD@rk8290 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
Piper stands on tiptoes to peer through the peephole. Recognising the pets outside she throws open the door and hugs Lucky as tightly as her sore ribs will allow.
"Lucky! You're back!"
Lucky hugs Piper back. "I am. I'm a captain now, and this is my crew."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Probublee best," Leslie admitted, waving to Piper with his fur still sticking up. "Mite be messy, getting only part of him heer."
Hmmms whats up with all the hugging and kissing?? ewww
Leslie shrugged. "Gurls seem to lyke that stuff," he said in an aside, right in front of Piper. "Vera surtanly does it a lot wif Aron when she finks I'm not watchin."
"Give it time you too, and you might one day understand the pluses of hugging and kissing."
--------------
"Bye!" Rynn waves to John and Joan, his tail wagging.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky hugs Piper back. "I am. I'm a captain now, and this is my crew."

Capt. Carrot and his Zoo crew?
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie shrugged. "Gurls seem to lyke that stuff," he said in an aside, right in front of Piper. "Vera surtanly does it a lot wif Aron when she finks I'm not watchin."

I don't get why they would want too.. Day must be ashamed, ifn they're hiding from you to do it..
WeirdGamer wrote:"Give it time you too, and you might one day understand the pluses of hugging and kissing."
I doubts it..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It is indeed," Sally announced, carefully unhooking the seatbelt and shifting slightly to warn Juniper that she was about to stand up. The blind Mouse held Flash's hand in one of hers and Sallys' hair with her other hand as the girl got out onto the gravel of the parking area that was clearly built for more cars and opened the door to let a Nola who absolutely, positively, wasn't almost tearing up at seeing the place out into the air.
"Wow! This place is almost as big as our cave!" Flash said, impressed.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I knew we'd impress you at some point, Flash," Sally said, fumbling in her pocket for the keys, which she tossed to an obviously impatient Nola. The Feline caught the keys and headed quickly towards the middle of the white house, between the two fake Corinthian pillars and to the front door. "Didn't even say thanks," Sally muttered happily as Nola used the pet part of the linked door handle to open the door. "Typical Nola."
"I can't keep saying 'thank you," Nola snarked, mock bowing as she let the others enter first. "I have a reputation, you know?" She sniffed. "Still smells sweet."
"Always thought so," Sally admitted, heading into the games room, where a table had been set up with raised edges, bare patches, fabric covered sections, dolls furniture, tiny glasses, bowls, grain, bedding, small branches and a few other items. Juniper started counting quietly as soon as Sally stepped into the room and stopped as the girl gently moved the two shoulder surfers onto the table near the dolls house settee.
"The Sofa's just over there, yeah," Juniper asked, pointing directly at the regency inspired toy with its' soft cushions.
"I don't know how she does that,"
"Yay," Juniper remarked, raising her arms - and one of Flashes - in celebration as she knew she had it right.
------------------------
"Wenefur Vera does it to Aron he forgets his brayne for a moment," Leslie mentioned, looking to see if he could see past Piper.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn is quiet, lost in thought as the small group heads down the street.
"So..." he says eventually. "Anyone have any plans after we've seen Josh?"

~~~~
"Huh. Well, whaddaya know? Small world, isn't it? But, uh, sorry to be rude, but could you please finish this reunion out of the doorway?"

~~~~
"Hey, Oreo. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it." Piper grins. Then, she pulls the skunk into the hug and plants a kiss between his ears before releasing Lucky and hugging Leslie with the other arm and kissing him too.
"That's your reward for bring my captain back safely." she quips.
"So, who wants pancakes?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky raises his hand. "Me! Always me!" He starts to come in and then stops. "Gah! How could I nearly forget!" He takes the flowers out of his pocket. "Here you go!"
--------------
Rynn snorts. "Plans? Who needs 'em? I'm just following you with no idea what I'm doing, and I'll turn out fine."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie screwed his eyes closed and waved his arms theatrically as Piper hugged and kissed him. "Ack! Cooties," he said, only slightly purring despite himself.
----------------------
"Oh, I rarely make plans, as you know," Kilo stated.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Huh. Well, whaddaya know? Small world, isn't it? But, uh, sorry to be rude, but could you please finish this reunion out of the doorway?"
GrimD@rk8290 wrote: Luna gasped, placing her paws over her mouth as her tail flailed up in excitement. She had recognized the otter's "mom" as he so called her, and she couldn't help but hug her. "Sue? I haven't seen you in years...where ya been since Birchwood?" A loud purr came from the cat as this had been her old vet while they had lived in Birchwood many years ago.

"What are you doin here? I thought I'd never see you again..." Luna seemed lost in the moment until she remembered Sunny was waiting outside.

"Sunny is outside in the waiting room, he'd love to see ya doc." Luna added, clearly the pets had remembered Sue rather fondly. She looked up at the otter before replying.

"And yeah Sunny worries about me a lot when I go to the vet but I'm fine. I appreciate that though."
Sue smiles down at the cat listening as she talked, though agreeing with Sam, she leaned down, picking up the cat with her free arm. "he still acts like a pup I'm betting. I'll answer your questions in the waiting room, I'm sure for every one you have for me, he has another 10" She scratches Luna's ears as Rudder stared over at the cat, wondering if his mom had ever said anything about Luna and he'd just forgotten. Some mild marks suggested she might have been a stray and gotten into one or two fights, but there weren't enough for him to be certain on that.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie screwed his eyes closed and waved his arms theatrically as Piper hugged and kissed him. "Ack! Cooties," he said, only slightly purring despite himself.

Oreo points and chitters hysterically at the kitten
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I knew we'd impress you at some point, Flash," Sally said, fumbling in her pocket for the keys, which she tossed to an obviously impatient Nola. The Feline caught the keys and headed quickly towards the middle of the white house, between the two fake Corinthian pillars and to the front door. "Didn't even say thanks," Sally muttered happily as Nola used the pet part of the linked door handle to open the door. "Typical Nola."
"I can't keep saying 'thank you," Nola snarked, mock bowing as she let the others enter first. "I have a reputation, you know?" She sniffed. "Still smells sweet."
"Always thought so," Sally admitted, heading into the games room, where a table had been set up with raised edges, bare patches, fabric covered sections, dolls furniture, tiny glasses, bowls, grain, bedding, small branches and a few other items. Juniper started counting quietly as soon as Sally stepped into the room and stopped as the girl gently moved the two shoulder surfers onto the table near the dolls house settee.
"The Sofa's just over there, yeah," Juniper asked, pointing directly at the regency inspired toy with its' soft cushions.
"I don't know how she does that,"
"Yay," Juniper remarked, raising her arms - and one of Flashes - in celebration as she knew she had it right.
"Nice!" Flash commented, sitting down on the toy sofa cushion. "This is much better than anything I've put together. Anyway, Sally, Nola, could you give us a minute? I'd like to have a word with Juniper."
-Champion Motto

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Gameb18oy wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "Huh. Well, whaddaya know? Small world, isn't it? But, uh, sorry to be rude, but could you please finish this reunion out of the doorway?"
GrimD@rk8290 wrote: Luna gasped, placing her paws over her mouth as her tail flailed up in excitement. She had recognized the otter's "mom" as he so called her, and she couldn't help but hug her. "Sue? I haven't seen you in years...where ya been since Birchwood?" A loud purr came from the cat as this had been her old vet while they had lived in Birchwood many years ago.

Sue smiles down at the cat listening as she talked, though agreeing with Sam, she leaned down, picking up the cat with her free arm. "he still acts like a pup I'm betting. I'll answer your questions in the waiting room, I'm sure for every one you have for me, he has another 10" She scratches Luna's ears as Rudder stared over at the cat, wondering if his mom had ever said anything about Luna and he'd just forgotten. Some mild marks suggested she might have been a stray and gotten into one or two fights, but there weren't enough for him to be certain on that.
The cat responded to Sue first as she purred. "No...I don't really have any questions I haven't asked already. I've missed you!" Sue was of course one of the few vets she 100% trusted without real question though she noticed the otter staring at her.

"What? Do I have something ib mmy teeth? Am I growing a second head over here or what? Why are you starin at me?" Luna asked Rudder.a
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote: The cat responded to Sue first as she purred. "No...I don't really have any questions I haven't asked already. I've missed you!" Sue was of course one of the few vets she 100% trusted without real question though she noticed the otter staring at her.

"What? Do I have something ib mmy teeth? Am I growing a second head over here or what? Why are you starin at me?" Luna asked Rudder.
Sue pet Luna a little bit more. "Well I'm glad I made a good impression on you sweetie."

Rudder gave a mild look of shock and embarrassment as Luna looked at him. "Oh um... just noticed you had a few scars... were you a stra-" He got quiet as Sue subtlely pulled his tail, her own way of telling him to pick better subjects. "... um what I mean is, they look kinda cool, you get them from playing with Sunny or something?"

Sue seemed to find this acceptable, as she didn't stop him this time as she walked into the waiting area.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Not like I wanted to watch MelRodent Place," Nola sniffed, pulling Sally out of the room after the girl thanked Flash for the compliment. "Show me new stuff."
"I think I might get on with her," Juniper said, carefully sitting next to Flash. "She survived the fight too, you see? Now," she added, "what's so ominous?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul directs Sunny and Luna's owner to the reception desk to organise payment before heading back into his consult room to prepare for his next patient.

~~~~
If she notices that the flowers are battered, Piper gives no sign.
"Oh, they're lovely! Thank, you, Lucky!" she exclaims, happily taking them and kissing Lucky on the cheek.
"Let's go inside and put them in some water! I hope you're hungry, by the way. I've made your favourite breakfast!"

~~~~
"Following me? Yeah, that always ends well!" Flynn quips self-deprecatingly as he rings Nadia's doorbell.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Gameb18oy wrote:
GrimD@rk8290 wrote: The cat responded to Sue first as she purred. "No...I don't really have any questions I haven't asked already. I've missed you!" Sue was of course one of the few vets she 100% trusted without real question though she noticed the otter staring at her.

"What? Do I have something ib mmy teeth? Am I growing a second head over here or what? Why are you starin at me?" Luna asked Rudder.
Sue pet Luna a little bit more. "Well I'm glad I made a good impression on you sweetie."

Rudder gave a mild look of shock and embarrassment as Luna looked at him. "Oh um... just noticed you had a few scars... were you a stra-" He got quiet as Sue subtlely pulled his tail, her own way of telling him to pick better subjects. "... um what I mean is, they look kinda cool, you get them from playing with Sunny or something?"

Sue seemed to find this acceptable, as she didn't stop him this time as she walked into the waiting area.
"Actually...if you really wanna know I don't mind. I don't really remember much from my life as a kitten other than yes I was a stray. The neighborhood I was born in was very divided by the cats and dogs that lived there. It was tough." She paused remembering the hardships of her former young life.

"It wasn't Birchwood but I can't remember. It was a dog who actually saved my life though. I was a year or so old when the Briggs family adopted me and I haven't looked back since."
Hlaoroo wrote:Paul directs Sunny and Luna's owner to the reception desk to organise payment before heading back into his consult room to prepare for his next patient.
"So what's the damage?" Chester asked the receptionist as he got his wallet out.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Not like I wanted to watch MelRodent Place," Nola sniffed, pulling Sally out of the room after the girl thanked Flash for the compliment. "Show me new stuff."
"I think I might get on with her," Juniper said, carefully sitting next to Flash. "She survived the fight too, you see? Now," she added, "what's so ominous?"
"Oh... Um..." he said, not sure how to start. "When you asked to visit... Was there someone specific you were hoping to see?"
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Juniper said, thinking for a moment. "Well, there's Tracks, of course. He's always struck me as brave and considerate and probably handsome..." She grinned. "...and like a brother. There's no-one quite makes the birds sing in my brain quite like you, Flash. I want to know how they're getting on, yeah. I want to help, if I can. I want to know the secret ways around your cave like I did at the silo and show so many of them the ways around here that I've begun exploring." She squeezed his paw slightly. "Partly so YOU can get in, yeah?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Ok..." Flash said, deciding to go ahead and get to the point. "So... I was asking because... well... not everyone made it apparently. Tracks said a few things that made it sound like someone you cared about... didn't make it. I don't want to give you false hope if that's the case. I figured if that were the case, it would be better to hear it from me, rather than find out some other way."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Juniper sighed deeply. "Well," she said, drawing her paws back, "I kinda knew that was coming." She looked towards Flash's voice. "I was close to a lot of them," she admitted, smiling a paper thin smile. "Kinda had to be when I needed to know their voices and smells off by heart you know? And I... I knew some wouldn't have made it. There wasn't... there wasn't any way Pascal made it out, I don't think." she chuckled. "He used to bring back little pies he thought he was so brilliant at stealing from one Human's windowsill. Course, he never actually knew she was making them FOR him!" She wiped a tear away. "So much pain. So many lost. On both sides." She sighed and sniffed. "It's why I can forgive Nola, I suppose. Because I have to. Be..because we can both say we never want that to happen again. Be...because..." It became obvious she was still trying to think of a reason that wasn't 'because I'm better than her' but was finding it hard. "Kilo always says we animals have to learn to work together if we are to survive. May...maybe we start trying his way? Perhaps we try with her?" Another watery smile, this time trying to look hopeful as she took Flash's paws again.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Calvin walked around the neighborhood, he didn't know anyone there and no one knows him, "Hello, anyone?" He started to cry, the day was just horrible, his brother died from a fever earlier that day, "Anyone! Someone! Help!" he was exhausted and tired and miserable. He collapsed on the side of the road.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I think..." Flash said, trying to keep his own composure. "I think that's a good idea. Kilo's smart. He knows what he's talking about. In the meantime," He reached an arm around Juniper and pulled her into a sympathetic hug. "It's OK to cry for them. It's OK to feel sad for the ones... for the ones we've lost. It helps heal the pain. Then, we can be happy for the ones who made it."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Juniper let out a few sobs as she hugged Flash but, eventually, sniffed as she kept her head on his shoulder. "Th..thanks, Flash," she said. "Kilo's not the only smart one, eh? My boyfriend's pretty... pretty smart too..."
----------------------
"Yay," Leslie called, throwing his arms up, "Pankakes! I luv Pankakes. Specially with Tuna and..." His ear swivelled around, back towards the street and his head followed it around. "I thort I herd sumwun call for help..?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Yay," Leslie called, throwing his arms up, "Pankakes! I luv Pankakes. Specially with Tuna and..." His ear swivelled around, back towards the street and his head followed it around. "I thort I herd sumwun call for help..?"
:Oreo perks up his ears, listening intently..
I don't hears anything.. well now.. whar did the sound come from?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Following me? Yeah, that always ends well!" Flynn quips self-deprecatingly as he rings Nadia's doorbell.
"Hey guys, welcome" Josh said smiling as he opened the door "come on in"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I heard it too. This way, I think." Piper grabs Lucky's spare key from the bowl near the door and passes it to him before shutting the door and leading the group down the street.

At the end of the street and just around the corner, Sergeant Pepper had been making her rounds and she comes running as Calvin calls, barking into her radio.
"Dispatch, Echo-Six-One Priority."
"Echo-Six-One, go ahead."
"Ten-Six-Seven-Adam, corner Birch and Sycamore."
"Copy. Ten-Six-Seven-Adam."
Pepper dives and is just in time to catch the cat and stop his head from hitting the ground. She rolls him into the recovery position and is feeling for a pulse as Piper arrives.
"Sir? Can you hear me, sir? Can you squeeze my paw, sir? Dispatch, ten-nine-one-Charlie. Four-five-Bravo."
"Copy that. We're ten four three victor and we've got a car en-route."
"Thanks, Dispatch."

~~~~
Samantha hangs up the phone and grabs a go-bag.
"'Scuse me, Sue, we might need you today actually. I've just had an urgent call to go to a collapsed cat. You wanna ride with me? We'll reimburse you, obviously."

~~~~
"Two vaccinations plus standard consult fee equals a hundred and ninety five dollars. How would you like to pay?"

~~~~
"Thanks," Flynn says, his heart in his throat as he leads everyone in. "So, what's this about, Mr. Lundgren?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Hlaoroo wrote: At the end of the street and just around the corner, Sergeant Pepper had been making her rounds and she comes running as Calvin calls, barking into her radio.
Pepper dives and is just in time to catch the cat and stop his head from hitting the ground. She rolls him into the recovery position and is feeling for a pulse as Piper arrives.
"Sir? Can you hear me, sir? Can you squeeze my paw, sir? Dispatch, ten-nine-one-Charlie. Four-five-Bravo."
"Thanks, Dispatch."

~~~~
Samantha hangs up the phone and grabs a go-bag.
"'Scuse me, Sue, we might need you today actually. I've just had an urgent call to go to a collapsed cat. You wanna ride with me? We'll reimburse you, obviously."
Sue looked back a bit surprised, but merely put the two pets in her arms down in front of Sunny. "Fill me in on the details on the drive down there" She crouched down to look at Rudder. "Stay out of trouble till I get back. Sam's husband will be staying here so just talk to him if you need anything, okay?" Rudder seemed to protest at first, wanting to go and help her... but merely nods his head. Sue gives him a light rub on top of his head as she follows Sue out the door.
GrimD@rk8290 wrote: "Actually...if you really wanna know I don't mind. I don't really remember much from my life as a kitten other than yes I was a stray. The neighborhood I was born in was very divided by the cats and dogs that lived there. It was tough." She paused remembering the hardships of her former young life.

"It wasn't Birchwood but I can't remember. It was a dog who actually saved my life though. I was a year or so old when the Briggs family adopted me and I haven't looked back since."
Rudder was quiet for the first few moments... then decided he should keep his mind off the thing his mom was going to do. "Well I'm glad to hear you got out of that life, strays have it tough out there, you can't rely on someone to take care of you, but you often don't happen to be built to survive on your own in the wild. What breed was that dog you mentioned by the way?"
Last edited by Gameb18oy on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Calvin finally regained consciousness, "ugh, where am I, W-What! A dog! M-my pendant is gone!" Calvin looks around, but doesn't see his pendant.
Rp characters
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Juniper let out a few sobs as she hugged Flash but, eventually, sniffed as she kept her head on his shoulder. "Th..thanks, Flash," she said. "Kilo's not the only smart one, eh? My boyfriend's pretty... pretty smart too..."
Flash's brain almost audibly popped when Juniper said "boyfriend". He knew this was the case. He knew the feeling was mutual, but there was something definitive about having the word said out loud and used to refer to him. He pulled her into a tighter hug and responded with "I love you. I promise, I will be there for you. We'll get through this together."
-Champion Motto

furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Calvin looked from side to side hoping to see his pendant and an exit, "You, where is my pendant, the last thing I remember, I had my pendant, now I don't, so where is it?" Calvin acted angry, truthfully, he was terrified, there was a dog right in front of him, his pendant was gone, and so was everyone he knew, he started to freak out but then he collapsed, but not before he screamed,
Rp characters
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Can... Can we help, Miss Pawlice," Leslie asked, pulling up with the others.
-----------------------------
As Sally kept Nola out of the room (and vice versa a moment or so later), Juniper backed up a little, whilst keeping her arms on Flash. "L...love me," she said, sniffing slightly. She was pretty sue she'd heard the words and she could feel his pulse and that he'd meant it and... "Th..there's only one response to that," she continued and closed in to kiss him, her lips heading just to the left of his nostrils.
---------------------------
"Good morning, sir," Kilo greeted.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I heard it too. This way, I think." Piper grabs Lucky's spare key from the bowl near the door and passes it to him before shutting the door and leading the group down the street.

Oreo scampers on all fours, with the group.. New adventures!
Hawkfang42 wrote:Calvin looked from side to side hoping to see his pendant and an exit, he started to freak out but then he collapsed, but not before he screamed,

I hear it dat time.. over this away..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Can... Can we help, Miss Pawlice," Leslie asked, pulling up with the others.

Maybe do Mouse to mouse resurrection..!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I heard it too. This way, I think." Piper grabs Lucky's spare key from the bowl near the door and passes it to him before shutting the door and leading the group down the street.

At the end of the street and just around the corner, Sergeant Pepper had been making her rounds and she comes running as Calvin calls, barking into her radio.
"Thanks, Dispatch."
Lucky sighed. "No pancakes? Just my luck." Despite his complaints Lucky follows Piper to the scene of the disturbance.
Keeshah wrote: Oreo scampers on all fours, with the group.. New adventures!
"More like new trouble.."
----------
Ryyn followed behind Flynn, seemingly unaware of anything threatening.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote: "More like new trouble.."

Whats you got to be worried abouts, you gots four lucky feets!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:As Sally kept Nola out of the room (and vice versa a moment or so later), Juniper backed up a little, whilst keeping her arms on Flash. "L...love me," she said, sniffing slightly. She was pretty sue she'd heard the words and she could feel his pulse and that he'd meant it and... "Th..there's only one response to that," she continued and closed in to kiss him, her lips heading just to the left of his nostrils.
Flash let out a little chuckle. Then, softly, he put a paw on her cheek and guided her lips to his own as they met in the middle, connecting in a passionate kiss of pure affection.
-Champion Motto

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Thanks," Flynn says, his heart in his throat as he leads everyone in. "So, what's this about, Mr. Lundgren?"
"Call me Josh" the man said, leading Flynn and the rest inside then sit down on the sofa "Well it's not really something earth shattering but....you probably want to sit down for this. You want anything? coffee? tea?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No thanks, Josh. We already ate." Flynn answers, settling onto the edge of the sofa.
"So, what, has she broken up with me or something?" he demands, nervously getting straight to the point.

~~~~
"All I know is that a police dog radioed dispatch to say a cat had collapsed and he appeared in a serious condition. Dispatch called us." Sam says as they climb into the car. "We're going to have to keep our wits about us in case something has happened. They have a squad car on the way though. We don't know his name or who or where his owners are or why he collapsed yet."

~~~~
"It's okay. We'll find it for you. Just stay still, okay? Help is on its way." the muscular German shepherd soothes as she gently but firmly holds the cat down.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Can... Can we help, Miss Pawlice," Leslie asked, pulling up with the others.
"Yeah, actually. Did you see his pendant anywhere? Finding that will keep him calm. And did you see what happened to him before he collapsed?" she answers, putting the unconscious feline back into the recovery position as a siren sounds in the distance.

Piper lets Leslie do the talking as she slips her paw into Lucky's and gives it a reassuring squeeze.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Don't no," Leslie admitted, looking around for some sort of pendant - whatever that was. "just hurd him cri out."
---------------------
"It's gone quiet in there," Sally said in the hallway, keeping her voice down. "think we should go in?"
"Nope," Nola replied, using a spoon to eat some Salmon mousse she'd found in the fridge. "Give it a minute or two and they'll need to come up for air."
"Huh?"
--------------------
For her part, Juniper relaxed into the kiss, relishing his warmth and the feel of his heartbeat next to hers, raising her passion as she raised his. The gentle strength in his handpaw was one of the most sensual things she'd felt in her days, cutting through her sorrow and grief with the feel of positivity in its' pads that meant she had to laugh when she heard the pair in the hallway. She pulled back half an inch. "Let's keep them out there another five minutes, eh," she whispered before kissing him again.
---------------------
"There's no reason to fear the worst, dear boy," Kilo said, patting Flynn gently.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash leaned into her kiss, feeling a sensation of pure ecstacy. All he wanted was to stay there with Juniper. All he wanted was to keep feeling this way. "mmm..." he hummed, his head in a fog of pure bliss as they continued the kiss. Finally though, the kiss ended. "h...heh... I would like nothing more... but you know as well as I do that those five minutes will become thirty in a heartbeat..." he smiled before giving her a light peck.
-Champion Motto

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Gameb18oy wrote: Sue looked back a bit surprised, but merely put the two pets in her arms down in front of Sunny. "Fill me in on the details on the drive down there" She crouched down to look at Rudder. "Stay out of trouble till I get back. Sam's husband will be staying here so just talk to him if you need anything, okay?" Rudder seemed to protest at first, wanting to go and help her... but merely nods his head. Sue gives him a light rub on top of his head as she follows Sue out the door.
"Sue! Oh my goodness I missed you!" Sunny said happily though it seemed the poor dog would have to wait for another reunion as he teared up as she left.
Gameb18oy wrote: Rudder was quiet for the first few moments... then decided he should keep his mind off the thing his mom was going to do. "Well I'm glad to hear you got out of that life, strays have it tough out there, you can't rely on someone to take care of you, but you often don't happen to be built to survive on your own in the wild. What breed was that dog you mentioned by the way?"
"It was Sunny's mom actually though uhm we don't talk about her much!" She coughed as she looked over at Sunny who was already upset.
Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
"Two vaccinations plus standard consult fee equals a hundred and ninety five dollars. How would you like to pay?"

Chester pulled out his wallet, easily showingbthe receptionist two hundred dollars cash. "Would cash do?"