Reply to topic  [ 14924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374  Next
HPU - Richmond Acres 

Post Re: HPU - Richmond Acres
Leslie screwed his eyes closed and waved his arms theatrically as Piper hugged and kissed him. "Ack! Cooties," he said, only slightly purring despite himself.
----------------------
"Oh, I rarely make plans, as you know," Kilo stated.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Huh. Well, whaddaya know? Small world, isn't it? But, uh, sorry to be rude, but could you please finish this reunion out of the doorway?"

GrimD@rk8290 Wrote:
Luna gasped, placing her paws over her mouth as her tail flailed up in excitement. She had recognized the otter's "mom" as he so called her, and she couldn't help but hug her. "Sue? I haven't seen you in years...where ya been since Birchwood?" A loud purr came from the cat as this had been her old vet while they had lived in Birchwood many years ago.

"What are you doin here? I thought I'd never see you again..." Luna seemed lost in the moment until she remembered Sunny was waiting outside.

"Sunny is outside in the waiting room, he'd love to see ya doc." Luna added, clearly the pets had remembered Sue rather fondly. She looked up at the otter before replying.

"And yeah Sunny worries about me a lot when I go to the vet but I'm fine. I appreciate that though."

Sue smiles down at the cat listening as she talked, though agreeing with Sam, she leaned down, picking up the cat with her free arm. "he still acts like a pup I'm betting. I'll answer your questions in the waiting room, I'm sure for every one you have for me, he has another 10" She scratches Luna's ears as Rudder stared over at the cat, wondering if his mom had ever said anything about Luna and he'd just forgotten. Some mild marks suggested she might have been a stray and gotten into one or two fights, but there weren't enough for him to be certain on that.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:18 pm
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Leslie screwed his eyes closed and waved his arms theatrically as Piper hugged and kissed him. "Ack! Cooties," he said, only slightly purring despite himself.

Oreo points and chitters hysterically at the kitten

Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:06 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"I knew we'd impress you at some point, Flash," Sally said, fumbling in her pocket for the keys, which she tossed to an obviously impatient Nola. The Feline caught the keys and headed quickly towards the middle of the white house, between the two fake Corinthian pillars and to the front door. "Didn't even say thanks," Sally muttered happily as Nola used the pet part of the linked door handle to open the door. "Typical Nola."
"I can't keep saying 'thank you," Nola snarked, mock bowing as she let the others enter first. "I have a reputation, you know?" She sniffed. "Still smells sweet."
"Always thought so," Sally admitted, heading into the games room, where a table had been set up with raised edges, bare patches, fabric covered sections, dolls furniture, tiny glasses, bowls, grain, bedding, small branches and a few other items. Juniper started counting quietly as soon as Sally stepped into the room and stopped as the girl gently moved the two shoulder surfers onto the table near the dolls house settee.
"The Sofa's just over there, yeah," Juniper asked, pointing directly at the regency inspired toy with its' soft cushions.
"I don't know how she does that,"
"Yay," Juniper remarked, raising her arms - and one of Flashes - in celebration as she knew she had it right.

"Nice!" Flash commented, sitting down on the toy sofa cushion. "This is much better than anything I've put together. Anyway, Sally, Nola, could you give us a minute? I'd like to have a word with Juniper."

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!

Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:45 pm

Gameb18oy Wrote:
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Huh. Well, whaddaya know? Small world, isn't it? But, uh, sorry to be rude, but could you please finish this reunion out of the doorway?"

GrimD@rk8290 Wrote:
Luna gasped, placing her paws over her mouth as her tail flailed up in excitement. She had recognized the otter's "mom" as he so called her, and she couldn't help but hug her. "Sue? I haven't seen you in years...where ya been since Birchwood?" A loud purr came from the cat as this had been her old vet while they had lived in Birchwood many years ago.

"What are you doin here? I thought I'd never see you again..." Luna seemed lost in the moment until she remembered Sunny was waiting outside.

"Sunny is outside in the waiting room, he'd love to see ya doc." Luna added, clearly the pets had remembered Sue rather fondly. She looked up at the otter before replying.

"And yeah Sunny worries about me a lot when I go to the vet but I'm fine. I appreciate that though."

Sue smiles down at the cat listening as she talked, though agreeing with Sam, she leaned down, picking up the cat with her free arm. "he still acts like a pup I'm betting. I'll answer your questions in the waiting room, I'm sure for every one you have for me, he has another 10" She scratches Luna's ears as Rudder stared over at the cat, wondering if his mom had ever said anything about Luna and he'd just forgotten. Some mild marks suggested she might have been a stray and gotten into one or two fights, but there weren't enough for him to be certain on that.

The cat responded to Sue first as she purred. "No...I don't really have any questions I haven't asked already. I've missed you!" Sue was of course one of the few vets she 100% trusted without real question though she noticed the otter staring at her.

"What? Do I have something ib mmy teeth? Am I growing a second head over here or what? Why are you starin at me?" Luna asked Rudder.a

Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:38 am

GrimD@rk8290 Wrote:
The cat responded to Sue first as she purred. "No...I don't really have any questions I haven't asked already. I've missed you!" Sue was of course one of the few vets she 100% trusted without real question though she noticed the otter staring at her.

"What? Do I have something ib mmy teeth? Am I growing a second head over here or what? Why are you starin at me?" Luna asked Rudder.

Sue pet Luna a little bit more. "Well I'm glad I made a good impression on you sweetie."

Rudder gave a mild look of shock and embarrassment as Luna looked at him. "Oh um... just noticed you had a few scars... were you a stra-" He got quiet as Sue subtlely pulled his tail, her own way of telling him to pick better subjects. "... um what I mean is, they look kinda cool, you get them from playing with Sunny or something?"

Sue seemed to find this acceptable, as she didn't stop him this time as she walked into the waiting area.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:46 am

"Not like I wanted to watch MelRodent Place," Nola sniffed, pulling Sally out of the room after the girl thanked Flash for the compliment. "Show me new stuff."
"I think I might get on with her," Juniper said, carefully sitting next to Flash. "She survived the fight too, you see? Now," she added, "what's so ominous?"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:50 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Paul directs Sunny and Luna's owner to the reception desk to organise payment before heading back into his consult room to prepare for his next patient.

~~~~
If she notices that the flowers are battered, Piper gives no sign.
"Oh, they're lovely! Thank, you, Lucky!" she exclaims, happily taking them and kissing Lucky on the cheek.
"Let's go inside and put them in some water! I hope you're hungry, by the way. I've made your favourite breakfast!"

~~~~
"Following me? Yeah, that always ends well!" Flynn quips self-deprecatingly as he rings Nadia's doorbell.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:32 am
Profile WWW

Gameb18oy Wrote:
GrimD@rk8290 Wrote:

"What? Do I have something ib mmy teeth? Am I growing a second head over here or what? Why are you starin at me?" Luna asked Rudder.

Sue pet Luna a little bit more. "Well I'm glad I made a good impression on you sweetie."

Rudder gave a mild look of shock and embarrassment as Luna looked at him. "Oh um... just noticed you had a few scars... were you a stra-" He got quiet as Sue subtlely pulled his tail, her own way of telling him to pick better subjects. "... um what I mean is, they look kinda cool, you get them from playing with Sunny or something?"

Sue seemed to find this acceptable, as she didn't stop him this time as she walked into the waiting area.

"Actually...if you really wanna know I don't mind. I don't really remember much from my life as a kitten other than yes I was a stray. The neighborhood I was born in was very divided by the cats and dogs that lived there. It was tough." She paused remembering the hardships of her former young life.

"It wasn't Birchwood but I can't remember. It was a dog who actually saved my life though. I was a year or so old when the Briggs family adopted me and I haven't looked back since."

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Paul directs Sunny and Luna's owner to the reception desk to organise payment before heading back into his consult room to prepare for his next patient.

"So what's the damage?" Chester asked the receptionist as he got his wallet out.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:00 pm
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Not like I wanted to watch MelRodent Place," Nola sniffed, pulling Sally out of the room after the girl thanked Flash for the compliment. "Show me new stuff."
"I think I might get on with her," Juniper said, carefully sitting next to Flash. "She survived the fight too, you see? Now," she added, "what's so ominous?"

"Oh... Um..." he said, not sure how to start. "When you asked to visit... Was there someone specific you were hoping to see?"

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:34 pm

"Oh," Juniper said, thinking for a moment. "Well, there's Tracks, of course. He's always struck me as brave and considerate and probably handsome..." She grinned. "...and like a brother. There's no-one quite makes the birds sing in my brain quite like you, Flash. I want to know how they're getting on, yeah. I want to help, if I can. I want to know the secret ways around your cave like I did at the silo and show so many of them the ways around here that I've begun exploring." She squeezed his paw slightly. "Partly so YOU can get in, yeah?"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:04 am
Game Master

"Ok..." Flash said, deciding to go ahead and get to the point. "So... I was asking because... well... not everyone made it apparently. Tracks said a few things that made it sound like someone you cared about... didn't make it. I don't want to give you false hope if that's the case. I figured if that were the case, it would be better to hear it from me, rather than find out some other way."

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:14 am

Juniper sighed deeply. "Well," she said, drawing her paws back, "I kinda knew that was coming." She looked towards Flash's voice. "I was close to a lot of them," she admitted, smiling a paper thin smile. "Kinda had to be when I needed to know their voices and smells off by heart you know? And I... I knew some wouldn't have made it. There wasn't... there wasn't any way Pascal made it out, I don't think." she chuckled. "He used to bring back little pies he thought he was so brilliant at stealing from one Human's windowsill. Course, he never actually knew she was making them FOR him!" She wiped a tear away. "So much pain. So many lost. On both sides." She sighed and sniffed. "It's why I can forgive Nola, I suppose. Because I have to. Be..because we can both say we never want that to happen again. Be...because..." It became obvious she was still trying to think of a reason that wasn't 'because I'm better than her' but was finding it hard. "Kilo always says we animals have to learn to work together if we are to survive. May...maybe we start trying his way? Perhaps we try with her?" Another watery smile, this time trying to look hopeful as she took Flash's paws again.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:20 am

Calvin walked around the neighborhood, he didn't know anyone there and no one knows him, "Hello, anyone?" He started to cry, the day was just horrible, his brother died from a fever earlier that day, "Anyone! Someone! Help!" he was exhausted and tired and miserable. He collapsed on the side of the road.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:10 pm
Game Master

"I think..." Flash said, trying to keep his own composure. "I think that's a good idea. Kilo's smart. He knows what he's talking about. In the meantime," He reached an arm around Juniper and pulled her into a sympathetic hug. "It's OK to cry for them. It's OK to feel sad for the ones... for the ones we've lost. It helps heal the pain. Then, we can be happy for the ones who made it."

Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:44 am

Juniper let out a few sobs as she hugged Flash but, eventually, sniffed as she kept her head on his shoulder. "Th..thanks, Flash," she said. "Kilo's not the only smart one, eh? My boyfriend's pretty... pretty smart too..."
----------------------
"Yay," Leslie called, throwing his arms up, "Pankakes! I luv Pankakes. Specially with Tuna and..." His ear swivelled around, back towards the street and his head followed it around. "I thort I herd sumwun call for help..?"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:54 am
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Yay," Leslie called, throwing his arms up, "Pankakes! I luv Pankakes. Specially with Tuna and..." His ear swivelled around, back towards the street and his head followed it around. "I thort I herd sumwun call for help..?"

:Oreo perks up his ears, listening intently..
I don't hears anything.. well now.. whar did the sound come from?

Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:51 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Following me? Yeah, that always ends well!" Flynn quips self-deprecatingly as he rings Nadia's doorbell.

"Hey guys, welcome" Josh said smiling as he opened the door "come on in"

Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:29 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I heard it too. This way, I think." Piper grabs Lucky's spare key from the bowl near the door and passes it to him before shutting the door and leading the group down the street.

At the end of the street and just around the corner, Sergeant Pepper had been making her rounds and she comes running as Calvin calls, barking into her radio.
"Dispatch, Echo-Six-One Priority."
"Echo-Six-One, go ahead."
"Ten-Six-Seven-Adam, corner Birch and Sycamore."
"Copy. Ten-Six-Seven-Adam."
Pepper dives and is just in time to catch the cat and stop his head from hitting the ground. She rolls him into the recovery position and is feeling for a pulse as Piper arrives.
"Sir? Can you hear me, sir? Can you squeeze my paw, sir? Dispatch, ten-nine-one-Charlie. Four-five-Bravo."
"Copy that. We're ten four three victor and we've got a car en-route."
"Thanks, Dispatch."

~~~~
Samantha hangs up the phone and grabs a go-bag.
"'Scuse me, Sue, we might need you today actually. I've just had an urgent call to go to a collapsed cat. You wanna ride with me? We'll reimburse you, obviously."

~~~~
"Two vaccinations plus standard consult fee equals a hundred and ninety five dollars. How would you like to pay?"

~~~~
"Thanks," Flynn says, his heart in his throat as he leads everyone in. "So, what's this about, Mr. Lundgren?"

My RP Characters

Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:33 am
Profile WWW

Hlaoroo Wrote:
At the end of the street and just around the corner, Sergeant Pepper had been making her rounds and she comes running as Calvin calls, barking into her radio.
Pepper dives and is just in time to catch the cat and stop his head from hitting the ground. She rolls him into the recovery position and is feeling for a pulse as Piper arrives.
"Sir? Can you hear me, sir? Can you squeeze my paw, sir? Dispatch, ten-nine-one-Charlie. Four-five-Bravo."
"Thanks, Dispatch."

~~~~
Samantha hangs up the phone and grabs a go-bag.
"'Scuse me, Sue, we might need you today actually. I've just had an urgent call to go to a collapsed cat. You wanna ride with me? We'll reimburse you, obviously."

Sue looked back a bit surprised, but merely put the two pets in her arms down in front of Sunny. "Fill me in on the details on the drive down there" She crouched down to look at Rudder. "Stay out of trouble till I get back. Sam's husband will be staying here so just talk to him if you need anything, okay?" Rudder seemed to protest at first, wanting to go and help her... but merely nods his head. Sue gives him a light rub on top of his head as she follows Sue out the door.

GrimD@rk8290 Wrote:
"Actually...if you really wanna know I don't mind. I don't really remember much from my life as a kitten other than yes I was a stray. The neighborhood I was born in was very divided by the cats and dogs that lived there. It was tough." She paused remembering the hardships of her former young life.

"It wasn't Birchwood but I can't remember. It was a dog who actually saved my life though. I was a year or so old when the Briggs family adopted me and I haven't looked back since."

Rudder was quiet for the first few moments... then decided he should keep his mind off the thing his mom was going to do. "Well I'm glad to hear you got out of that life, strays have it tough out there, you can't rely on someone to take care of you, but you often don't happen to be built to survive on your own in the wild. What breed was that dog you mentioned by the way?"

Last edited by Gameb18oy on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Calvin finally regained consciousness, "ugh, where am I, W-What! A dog! M-my pendant is gone!" Calvin looks around, but doesn't see his pendant.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:06 pm
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Juniper let out a few sobs as she hugged Flash but, eventually, sniffed as she kept her head on his shoulder. "Th..thanks, Flash," she said. "Kilo's not the only smart one, eh? My boyfriend's pretty... pretty smart too..."

Flash's brain almost audibly popped when Juniper said "boyfriend". He knew this was the case. He knew the feeling was mutual, but there was something definitive about having the word said out loud and used to refer to him. He pulled her into a tighter hug and responded with "I love you. I promise, I will be there for you. We'll get through this together."

Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:05 pm

Calvin looked from side to side hoping to see his pendant and an exit, "You, where is my pendant, the last thing I remember, I had my pendant, now I don't, so where is it?" Calvin acted angry, truthfully, he was terrified, there was a dog right in front of him, his pendant was gone, and so was everyone he knew, he started to freak out but then he collapsed, but not before he screamed,

Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:56 pm

"Can... Can we help, Miss Pawlice," Leslie asked, pulling up with the others.
-----------------------------
As Sally kept Nola out of the room (and vice versa a moment or so later), Juniper backed up a little, whilst keeping her arms on Flash. "L...love me," she said, sniffing slightly. She was pretty sue she'd heard the words and she could feel his pulse and that he'd meant it and... "Th..there's only one response to that," she continued and closed in to kiss him, her lips heading just to the left of his nostrils.
---------------------------
"Good morning, sir," Kilo greeted.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:31 am
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"I heard it too. This way, I think." Piper grabs Lucky's spare key from the bowl near the door and passes it to him before shutting the door and leading the group down the street.

Oreo scampers on all fours, with the group.. New adventures!

Hawkfang42 Wrote:
Calvin looked from side to side hoping to see his pendant and an exit, he started to freak out but then he collapsed, but not before he screamed,

I hear it dat time.. over this away..

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:

Maybe do Mouse to mouse resurrection..!

Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:14 am
Profile WWW

Hlaoroo Wrote:

"Thanks, Dispatch."

Lucky sighed. "No pancakes? Just my luck." Despite his complaints Lucky follows Piper to the scene of the disturbance.
Keeshah Wrote:
Oreo scampers on all fours, with the group.. New adventures!

"More like new trouble.."
----------
Ryyn followed behind Flynn, seemingly unaware of anything threatening.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:36 pm
Game Master

WeirdGamer Wrote:
"More like new trouble.."

Whats you got to be worried abouts, you gots four lucky feets!

Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
As Sally kept Nola out of the room (and vice versa a moment or so later), Juniper backed up a little, whilst keeping her arms on Flash. "L...love me," she said, sniffing slightly. She was pretty sue she'd heard the words and she could feel his pulse and that he'd meant it and... "Th..there's only one response to that," she continued and closed in to kiss him, her lips heading just to the left of his nostrils.

Flash let out a little chuckle. Then, softly, he put a paw on her cheek and guided her lips to his own as they met in the middle, connecting in a passionate kiss of pure affection.

Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:02 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Thanks," Flynn says, his heart in his throat as he leads everyone in. "So, what's this about, Mr. Lundgren?"

"Call me Josh" the man said, leading Flynn and the rest inside then sit down on the sofa "Well it's not really something earth shattering but....you probably want to sit down for this. You want anything? coffee? tea?"

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:55 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"No thanks, Josh. We already ate." Flynn answers, settling onto the edge of the sofa.
"So, what, has she broken up with me or something?" he demands, nervously getting straight to the point.

~~~~
"All I know is that a police dog radioed dispatch to say a cat had collapsed and he appeared in a serious condition. Dispatch called us." Sam says as they climb into the car. "We're going to have to keep our wits about us in case something has happened. They have a squad car on the way though. We don't know his name or who or where his owners are or why he collapsed yet."

~~~~
"It's okay. We'll find it for you. Just stay still, okay? Help is on its way." the muscular German shepherd soothes as she gently but firmly holds the cat down.
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:

"Yeah, actually. Did you see his pendant anywhere? Finding that will keep him calm. And did you see what happened to him before he collapsed?" she answers, putting the unconscious feline back into the recovery position as a siren sounds in the distance.

Piper lets Leslie do the talking as she slips her paw into Lucky's and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

My RP Characters

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:23 am
Profile WWW

"Don't no," Leslie admitted, looking around for some sort of pendant - whatever that was. "just hurd him cri out."
---------------------
"It's gone quiet in there," Sally said in the hallway, keeping her voice down. "think we should go in?"
"Nope," Nola replied, using a spoon to eat some Salmon mousse she'd found in the fridge. "Give it a minute or two and they'll need to come up for air."
"Huh?"
--------------------
For her part, Juniper relaxed into the kiss, relishing his warmth and the feel of his heartbeat next to hers, raising her passion as she raised his. The gentle strength in his handpaw was one of the most sensual things she'd felt in her days, cutting through her sorrow and grief with the feel of positivity in its' pads that meant she had to laugh when she heard the pair in the hallway. She pulled back half an inch. "Let's keep them out there another five minutes, eh," she whispered before kissing him again.
---------------------
"There's no reason to fear the worst, dear boy," Kilo said, patting Flynn gently.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:55 am
Game Master

Flash leaned into her kiss, feeling a sensation of pure ecstacy. All he wanted was to stay there with Juniper. All he wanted was to keep feeling this way. "mmm..." he hummed, his head in a fog of pure bliss as they continued the kiss. Finally though, the kiss ended. "h...heh... I would like nothing more... but you know as well as I do that those five minutes will become thirty in a heartbeat..." he smiled before giving her a light peck.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Gameb18oy Wrote:
Sue looked back a bit surprised, but merely put the two pets in her arms down in front of Sunny. "Fill me in on the details on the drive down there" She crouched down to look at Rudder. "Stay out of trouble till I get back. Sam's husband will be staying here so just talk to him if you need anything, okay?" Rudder seemed to protest at first, wanting to go and help her... but merely nods his head. Sue gives him a light rub on top of his head as she follows Sue out the door.

"Sue! Oh my goodness I missed you!" Sunny said happily though it seemed the poor dog would have to wait for another reunion as he teared up as she left.

Gameb18oy Wrote:
Rudder was quiet for the first few moments... then decided he should keep his mind off the thing his mom was going to do. "Well I'm glad to hear you got out of that life, strays have it tough out there, you can't rely on someone to take care of you, but you often don't happen to be built to survive on your own in the wild. What breed was that dog you mentioned by the way?"

"It was Sunny's mom actually though uhm we don't talk about her much!" She coughed as she looked over at Sunny who was already upset.

Hlaoroo Wrote:
~~~~
[b]"Two vaccinations plus standard consult fee equals a hundred and ninety five dollars. How would you like to pay?"

Chester pulled out his wallet, easily showingbthe receptionist two hundred dollars cash. "Would cash do?"

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:07 pm

"Suppose we should let them in," Juniper whispered. "I do need to get cleaned up and I THINK Sally will have somethings for you to try. I've finished crying," she added at normal volume, sitting back a little as the Girl and Nola sauntered back into the room as though they'd just been passing by the door.
"Not that, um..." Sally started, indicating the doorway and showing that she had some jackets from her male dolls in her hand.
"Can you take me to get cleaned up whilst Flash tries the jackets? You offered me some from your girl dolls before I told you you'd have to help me each day," she added, grinning as she interrupted Sally before the girl could say anything.
"Oh, yeah," the girl said, putting the jackets down by the tiny sofa and gently plucking Juniper up. "I hear it's cold in caves," she said to Flash. "Thought you might like something? Back in a moment." She headed out of the room.
Nola, meanwhile, was tipping the pot of Mousse up and delving the spoon into the corners for the last bits. "You want the standard statement regarding people you like or something off the cuff," she asked Flash, without looking at him.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:43 am
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Not that, um..." Sally started, indicating the doorway and showing that she had some jackets from her male dolls in her hand.

"We have big ears." Flash said, smiling, as a way of hinting they could tell the two were waiting by the door.

Flash smiled and sighed as he watched Juniper leave with Sally. Then he turned his attention to the jackets. He'd never worn any clothes... Honestly the cave was sometimes warmer than it was outside, at least in the winter. Still, he whistled happily to himself as he picked up some of the jackets and tried to decide which he liked most when he heard Nola speak. Without looking at her, he replied "I'm not sure what you mean."

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:40 pm

Nola finished playing with the pot and put it on the edge of the table before looking at Flash with something that wasn't menace in her eyes. "Simple, Squeaks," she said, "I don't give a Rat's knapsack about you, as I'm sure you don't about me. I might give a slight one for your girlfriend but what I really care about is Sally. She's my Human. A lot of bad decisions on all parts took me away and down a dark path but I'm back now and I won't see her hurt again. And SHE cares for your girlfriend so, what hurts Juniper hurt her." The cat grinned slightly as she organised her own thoughts. "What I'm saying is don't go down the bad decisions road, right? We both have people we want to protect so... I'll get along with you if you will me?" She put out a fist and extended one crooked finger for him to shake in agreement as she calmed her breath down. She'd not said so much in one go for quite some time. Certainly not since the lungs had been repaired.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:39 pm
Game Master

Flash looked at Nola for a bit, his dislike of Nola fairly apparent in his eyes. They weren't menacing either, however, and after a minute Flash sighed. He took the finger and shook it. "All right, kitty. For Sally, but mostly for Juniper, I'm willing to call this a truce." He went back to checking out the jackets. He was somewhat partial to the look of the fake black leather jacket, but he liked the feel of the hoodie... "By the way, that No-Eat list? Better be prepared to expand it by a lot. You weren't the only one to get someone back you thought you had lost forever. Only for Juniper, you can multiply that feeling by about forty."

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:11 am
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Don't no," Leslie admitted, looking around for some sort of pendant - whatever that was. "just hurd him cri out."

Oreo starts pawing in the tall grass looking for the lost object with his long digging claws..
I missed his crying out at firrst.. but herd the kitten say he herd it

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:28 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"ah nah nah nah it's nothing like that, don't worry" Josh said "Just that........lots of things happened the last few days, and... well I guess she sort of decided she needs to be alone, at least for now." he explained

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:02 am

"She knows 'em? They're safe," Nola grumbled. "Provided they don't push it."
"Sounds like you two are getting along," Juniper said, riding Sallys' shoulder back into the room in a blue dress. "I don't normally wear these," she added, lifting an arm to show the slightly sparkly little dress off, "but Sally convinced me to try it for you today." She still sounded nervous, despite the fact that she'd cleaned up and dressed up. As was normal, she wasn't focussed on either Flash or Nola as Sally put her on the table, close to Flash.
Nola made a face that, although disdainful, indicated she didn't think Juniper looked horrible in the dress.
------------------
"I did tell you not to worry, Flynn," Kilo advised. "So did she say if there was any way we could help, sir?"
-----------------
Something shiny attracted Leslies' eye and he bounded over to pick the shiny thing up and took it to the new Cat. "Is this it," he asked, holding it out.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374  Next