Reply to topic  [ 14644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 363, 364, 365, 366, 367
HPU - Richmond Acres 
Game Master

Post Re: HPU - Richmond Acres
Roarin Wrote:
Glancing behind her as Senka washed her paws, the mountain lion watched the small argument between the Kandi and Oreo. After the quick and decisive victory the large cat snorted, reaching over for a towel to wipe her paws down.
You learn real quick you can’t win.” She patted the skunk on the shoulder, looking almost sympathetic, almost.

But but but... she is the scariest human i've ever met!
not even afraid of being sprayed, like the others here are....

Kandi gryns
Oh, it's just the way you have to be to keep critters who weigh in over a ton in line..

Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:36 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"If you think she's scary then you should meet my mother in law." Paul quips.
"Nadia's temperature and blood pressure are higher than I'd like but other than that I can't see much wrong with her... Either way I can't do much more for her. It's up to her now." The vet slides some ice packs under strategic parts of the fox's body and then steps back, looking slightly puzzled.

~~~~
Ah. Well... Would you like me to call you something other than "Lucky"?" Piper asks.

~~~~
"'S right. Vet fixed me all up 'n' gave me medecine. I feel great!" Flynn grins at Koa and attempts to give the corgi a thumbs up but gets tangled in his sling and IV line again.
"Huh. Why'm I tied up?"
"That's your sling, Flynn. It's helping you heal, remember?" Joan smiles as Jackie untangles the buck yet again.
"Oh, right..."
"Yeeaah, like I said on the phone, Koa. He's a bit goofy at the moment." John grins. "He'll be back to his old self in a couple of days though and he won't remember any of this, I promise."
The buck yawns loudly and shifts in his bed a little before licking his lips and drifting off to sleep again.
"Yeah, that happens too. The anaesthetic hasn't fully worn off yet." John explains for Koa's benefit.

~~~~
The nurse blinks in shock at Chester's offer but manages to keep his pleasant expression.
"I'm sorry, but regardless of how you pay we have no openings at the moment. If you like, I can take your details and put you on the cancellations list in case a spot opens up but I can't guarantee anything. Your best bet would be to book the appointment for Friday before one of our patients we've had to cancel today rebooks and takes it themselves."

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:42 am
Profile WWW

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Ah. Well... Would you like me to call you something other than "Lucky"?" Piper asks.

Lucky shrugs. "Not really. It's my name, even if it is horribly ironic."

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Leslie looked over at Lucky. "Sew youre not gowing fore Sonik deth Cabbige," he asked genuinely.

"I mean...I might. If I knew what you just said."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:10 pm
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"If you think she's scary then you should meet my mother in law." Paul quips.

Oreo rattles the the bars of the cage door...
Sure i'd lov too,, let me outs an lets me go see er'

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 363, 364, 365, 366, 367