Reply to topic  [ 1093 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
HPU: Apollo City 
Game Master

Post Re: HPU: Apollo City
CyberDragon Wrote:
"I remember I once had a windup mouse toy as a kitten. You'd wind it up and it would zip all over the place and I'd chase it for fun. Kind of old fashioned, but it was still fun. The chicken is just a very random more sophisticated version of that. It was meant to be chased. Tom wants to keep his mind off of what's happened, and doing random stuff like this is kind of how he relaxes." He explained, reassuring her.

Morgana tilted her head. "Because...he's part a kitten?"
---
Roarin Wrote:
Of course ma’am! I’ll try to gather as much information as possible. And with a handshake and a bow the canine left the room. Hmm... she’d have to schedule them in for next morning. She wasn’t sure about the captain, but it’s probably for the best that things settle down first before any prodding is done.
On her way back to her quarters she made sure to stop by the medical ward and have the staff call the two in tomorrow!

The wristcomm chirped at that moment, the caller's ID being that of the Captain's.
"Forgive me for being a tad forgetful, what with this event-rich evening. Tonight we will be having several rescue animals for Meriweather Island transfered here. It was decided to make the best use of this delay. Tomorrow, after you're done with those two, you'll find yourself quite busy, as we need to evaluate these animals for their new life. Questions?"
---
Hlaoroo Wrote:
With Beta and Avery both gone, Makani now has an empty seat on either side of him. That, combined with the now subdued and tense atmosphere in the room, makes him suddenly feel rather alone, and he finishes his meal quietly and looks to his parents for guidance. The two humans are conversing quietly about the situation, not looking at Makani. The cat slides his empty plate away from him slightly and stares at the tabletop, for once at a loss for what to do or say.

"Well, that was one *intense* moment!" Flash said. "And to think I feared of getting bored, and this all without even leaving the port! Who knows what else can happen?"
"I think I know," Mizar Foster said. "I heard dad talking to his animal rescue association. They're gonna bring here the animals that should go live on Meriweather Island."
The snow leopard's eyes sparkled at that news! "New friends! YAY!"

Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:33 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

"5am," Francis intoned, looking at the receding canine, "isn't that the middle of the night?"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:49 am
Game Master

Niner perked his ear at a knock at the door, hi sbody whirring to life as he stretches and moves at the door bell. only upon opening would him and morgana be rushed with the smell of food. the fox jerking to life at the many scents and helping the man set the table of the room. niner was licking his lips before he remembered that the cat was using her holo form and decides to playfully kiss her lips and whisper that food arrived. of course he felt some emotion for her but she wasnt watching she was elsewhere still feeling the same things.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:58 pm

“Quite a few! But I think most will be covered from reading up on the subject.” Hmm... Merriweather Island. She may have heard wisps of something being said here. But the location was largely unknown to her. She hadn’t even known it existed before getting on this ship.
Would it be possible to get a file on each of the rescued animals? Any info would be nice. That might help me get a head start for tomorrow’s busyness.”

Book Log: The Circle - Dave Eggers
Ref Ref!

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:21 pm
Game Master

valerio Wrote:
Morgana tilted her head. "Because...he's part a kitten?"

"Nope. Just entirely insane."

"And don't you forget it!" Tom called from the other room.

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:23 pm
Game Master

CyberDragon Wrote:
"Nope. Just entirely insane."
"And don't you forget it!" Tom called from the other room.

Hotep the psychic Wrote:
Niner perked his ear at a knock at the door, hi sbody whirring to life as he stretches and moves at the door bell. only upon opening would him and morgana be rushed with the smell of food. the fox jerking to life at the many scents and helping the man set the table of the room. niner was licking his lips before he remembered that the cat was using her holo form and decides to playfully kiss her lips and whisper that food arrived. of course he felt some emotion for her but she wasnt watching she was elsewhere still feeling the same things.

Morgana's holographic self perked her ears. "Ohh, food's here! I mean, it's in my cabin. Sorry, I must go now! I will come to haunt you later if you want. Ciao!" She flicked her fingers bye and disappeared...
...And her eyes opened. And her nose quivered. "Hmm, I'm dead and gone to heaven."
---
Roarin Wrote:
“Quite a few! But I think most will be covered from reading up on the subject.” Hmm... Merriweather Island. She may have heard wisps of something being said here. But the location was largely unknown to her. She hadn’t even known it existed before getting on this ship.
Would it be possible to get a file on each of the rescued animals? Any info would be nice. That might help me get a head start for tomorrow’s busyness.”

"On it. They will be sent to your workstation immediately. Will you be needing anything else, doctor?"
---
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"5am," Francis intoned, looking at the receding canine, "isn't that the middle of the night?"

Tegan sighed. "To Ivan, it is the start of the day. Roosters get a psychosis with him around. I hope you're not the sleepy type."

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

"I guess you could say that since youve been asleep for a good while and ive woke you up in heaven sleeping beauty. your sheperds pie will get cold if you linger and anything thats happened upon return youll feel soon" Niner said looking over the table filled with a variety of meals, meats, breads, sides, and entree's that a king would have accepted. the cybernetic fox licking his lips.

Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:21 pm
Game Master

Francis raised an eyeridge. "Isn't that second date territory," he asked, grinning.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:48 pm
Game Master

Hotep the psychic Wrote:
"I guess you could say that since youve been asleep for a good while and ive woke you up in heaven sleeping beauty. your sheperds pie will get cold if you linger and anything thats happened upon return youll feel soon" Niner said looking over the table filled with a variety of meals, meats, breads, sides, and entree's that a king would have accepted. the cybernetic fox licking his lips.

Morgana looked at the food as if she had been a prisoner starving since the last time she had seen a meal -and, in a way, it was true: she had been given liquid nourishment during her coma, and hadn't been for ultramodern medicine, she'd be a wreck!
First thing, she grabbed the bread and crunched noisily on it, moaning as if she was having...well, a piece of concentrated heaven. You could almost see little hearts coming from her tummy. "Mfdeliciousmfmmmoreemmf!"
---
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Francis raised an eyeridge. "Isn't that second date territory," he asked, grinning.

"Very perceptive, secret agent, Sir;" she said, hugging his waist with one arm. "Do you like sushi?"

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:45 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

niner lightly bapped Morganas head with a small hmph. "Dont talk with your mouth full savor the food. eat too much and your body will reject it....even if you have a high metabolism"

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:54 pm
Game Master

Tom caught the rubber chicken and turned it off. He was done relieving stress. Now it was time to get serious. While he had some privacy, he used a communicator in his headset to contact his boss. "Umm... Hey, boss... I'm really sorry about my behavior earlier. I get really defensive over Beta, and... It doesn't matter. Sorry isn't enough, but I need to talk to you about what happened today."

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:07 pm
Game Master

Hotep the psychic Wrote:
niner lightly bapped Morganas head with a small hmph. "Dont talk with your mouth full savor the food. eat too much and your body will reject it....even if you have a high metabolism"

The reddish cat nodded. In spite of her ravenous instincts, she nibbled and savored each morsel as if it was the most precious delicacy. "I think I died again. This must be what heaven feels like. MmmMMMM!!" she actually trembled in bliss.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:06 am
Profile WWW

“Nope! That should be it. Thank you very much captain. Have a good night!” Avery smiled, and after they bid farewell she hung up and skipped merrily back to her room. Tomorrow should be quite exciting.

Book Log: The Circle - Dave Eggers
Ref Ref!

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 1093 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28