Reply to topic  [ 1134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
HPU: Apollo City 
Game Master

Post Re: HPU: Apollo City
valerio Wrote:
"Oh dear, and to think that once I-" she was interrupted by the unmistakeable sound of an incoming plane -a cargo, undoubetdly, illuminated by the landing lights of the ship's runway. It disappeared as it touched down. The ship shuddered a bit.
"Well, looks like the first rescuees are here at last."

"Well, then," Francis sighed, "I suppose we had better go down and greet the simulations' 'Factor X', had we not? I confess I would like to meet them. Indeed, I am so excited about it that I was thinking of forgetting my manners and not saying 'ladies first'."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:00 pm
Game Master

Hotep the psychic Wrote:
Niner made a disgusted face at the thought if such a pizza. "i meant protien bars when its a snack silly. Like when going out for a run or something. Not for dinner" he chuckles before passing morgana another whole pizza. Looking at the yable it was getting rather cleaned off now.

Morgana liked her fingers clean, then let out a mighty burp! She patted her tummy! "Man, I feel like I could give birth to a pizza right now! I think I'll save that for later. Midmorning crave and all that. What do you like to do in your free time?"
---
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Ah, yes. Tartare royal with pecorino and parmigiana. A classic staple of your people." Makani quips. "Sounds delicious though! Where did you learn to cook like that?"

"My human decided that I could add some of my talents at my exhibitions at the zoo I worked for. I had already pestered the cooks so many times because every time they screwed up with my preparations, the last one said 'You could start doing your own food, then!' -although with less nicer wording- so I was given lots of cooking handbooks and some extra time to prepare the food.
Eventually, the zoo director decided to film me and show my work to the visitors. And in turn that became a live show. Not that I minded, I loved to show what could I do and explain what I was doing, so I became more famous."
---
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Well, then," Francis sighed, "I suppose we had better go down and greet the simulations' 'Factor X', had we not? I confess I would like to meet them. Indeed, I am so excited about it that I was thinking of forgetting my manners and not saying 'ladies first'."

"Thank you dear. By the way, ever spent 24 hours without sleeping at all and remained perfectly functional?"

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:07 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

"ummm i usually watch movies and read....but ive never had this much free time" he said to the cat with a slight blush of embaressment.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:52 pm
Game Master

Hotep the psychic Wrote:
"ummm i usually watch movies and read....but ive never had this much free time" he said to the cat with a slight blush of embaressment.

"Oh. You have a job then?"

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Francis looked at her incredulously, one ear drooping. "Twenty-Four hours," he said hollowly. "Without any sleep? That... sounds like a nightmare. That you... have to b awake for."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:32 am
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Francis looked at her incredulously, one ear drooping. "Twenty-Four hours," he said hollowly. "Without any sleep? That... sounds like a nightmare. That you... have to b awake for."

She giggled. "Actually, that's the minimum required when you work in deep bureaucracy. You don't have an idea about the paperwork it took to organize this voyage. And all of the unexpected occurrences are giving a massive headache to the night shift."

Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master

valerio Wrote:
Hotep the psychic Wrote:

"Oh. You have a job then?"

Niner looked at morgana and rubbed the back of his head some, "well i guess but not really my owner works as a vetrinarian and scientist and i usually help him.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm
Game Master

Hotep the psychic Wrote:
Niner looked at morgana and rubbed the back of his head some, "well i guess but not really my owner works as a vetrinarian and scientist and i usually help him.

"And is there anything you would like to do? I mean, something you really really want. Me..." she started counting on her fingertips with the tip of her tongue sticking out, "I thought about astronaut, Indian chief, Indian chef, Justice, Senator, huntress, Duchess, Queen...that should be all."

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:53 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I see. And how do you propose I do that?" Dan asks. He's growing tired of the discussion but keeps the frustration out of his voice with practised ease.

~~~~~~~~
"Sweet! Can you do that-" Makani makes a fast chopping motion with both paws. "Chopping thing they do with the fish? You know, where they have a knife in each hand and they twirl them around and everything?"

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:59 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"I see. And how do you propose I do that?" Dan asks. He's growing tired of the discussion but keeps the frustration out of his voice with practised ease.

"Sir, the captain wants Beta and Asur to see the psychologist together tomorrow. This is a dangerous move. Beta shouldn't be alone with Asur, the only thing protecting him being a psychologist. You can tell the Captain that we are concerned for Beta's safety, and suggest either they be scheduled at different times of the day or that Beta be accompanied by a trusted guardian, not necessarily me. The Captain is mad at me, and likely thinks that Beta and I together are trouble. I can't imagine why." He joked, trying to lighten things a little bit before getting serious again. "Expressing concern for your employee's well-being is harmless. The risk of offense is in the suggestion of action. If she doesn't like the suggestion, then you can tell her it was my idea."

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:48 am
Game Master

valerio Wrote:
Hotep the psychic Wrote:

"And is there anything you would like to do? I mean, something you really really want. Me..." she started counting on her fingertips with the tip of her tongue sticking out, "I thought about astronaut, Indian chief, Indian chef, Justice, Senator, huntress, Duchess, Queen...that should be all."

"well i never Gave it thought....i liked working to help people and others like you....." Niner said smiling

Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:45 pm
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
[color=#FF9912]"Sweet! Can you do that-" Makani makes a fast chopping motion with both paws. "Chopping thing they do with the fish? You know, where they have a knife in each hand and they twirl them around and everything?"

Flash's muzzle widened in a predatory grin. "I can do better than that." He grabbed his and his neighbor's knives and set them near his veggies plates...
Then, with a swift motion, the snow leopard tossed his plate in the air as far as possible! "HAY!" he said, grabbing the knives, and made a series of elegant figures tossing the knives from one paw to the other, all while the plate reached the height of its ascent...
...and then it fell, sideways, emptying its content toward the table, a promise of a mess...
"HA!" Flash's paws went in a blur as the plate first touched the table then landed back on its position...with the veggies now finely chopped resting on its surface.
"And served," Flash said, bowing slightly as his public applauded.
---
Hotep the psychic Wrote:
"well i never Gave it thought....i liked working to help people and others like you....." Niner said smiling

The cat leaned against the cyborg fox. "Aw, so sweet. My own knight in shining circuitry and lab coat."

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:47 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Makani applauds with the rest of the audience.
"That was incredible! How long did it take you to learn that?"

~~~~~~~~
"All right. I'll see what I can do. I'll let you know when I know more." Dan ends the call and has a brief conversation with Jo before approaching the captain. He waits until she appears relatively free before politely clearing his throat and excusing himself.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Makani applauds with the rest of the audience.
"That was incredible! How long did it take you to learn that?"

Flash blushed a bit in the ears. "Heh. Not much...but I'd have plenty of time to study and exercise. I was always fascinated by the Japanese chefs, they have a grace in food preparation, just like Italians with pizza."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"All right. I'll see what I can do. I'll let you know when I know more." Dan ends the call and has a brief conversation with Jo before approaching the captain. He waits until she appears relatively free before politely clearing his throat and excusing himself.

The woman lifted her head. "How can I help you?" she asked with polite formality, but one could perceive the strain in her voice.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29