• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Non HPU: Zootopia 
Game Master

Post Re: Non HPU: Zootopia
As Merrick continued to eat, he watches as the people attending the fair go about the day and enjoy themselves. "You know," he thinks to himself in-between bites, "If I wasn't on duty, I would love to try my luck at one of the games here and try to win something." Finishing the meal up and making sure he threw everything away, he goes back to his patrolling of the fair-grounds, making sure everyone is safe and enjoying themselves.

Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally

GrimD@rk8290 Wrote:
"Absolutely. Given the population of predators, and the climate I think Tundratown has the best fish cuisine you could ask of almost any district." Dawn stated matter of factly before looking over at Bailey.

"Oh, I hadn't heard that," Rick replied. "I guess i don't talk food with many predators. or read much about predator cuisine."

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:12 am

GrimD@rk8290 Wrote:
"Speaking of games, Bailey, do you see anything that catches your eye?" Dawn asked.

Bailey looked back at Dawn and smiled gently. "For the past while, Dawn," he said. "Was I 2-1 up in games on the ten pin bowling," he asked.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:32 am
laughing maniacally

Pecan Wrote:
Tim was taking the final few bites of his meal as he though about what he should do after this. Looking around, he realized he actually recognized a face in the booth besides Jannali's. Waving he gave a call of "Hey, Rick!"

"oh, hey Tim," the dik-dik replied. "what's up?"
----------
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"It's like the rush you get barehanding, only safer!" Ben agrees as he climbs off the ride, referring to a technique which allows electricians to safely work with high voltage equipment by charging themselves to the same electrical potential as the live wires. It's the same principle that allows birds to perch on power lines.
"So, where shall we go next, Chris?" he asks, leading the serow out of the danger zone so the next riders can board.

"well, not much is gonna top that, but we could try the zipper," Chris replied, pointing to another ride.

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:35 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent Wrote:
"well, not much is gonna top that, but we could try the zipper," Chris replied, pointing to another ride.

Gameb18oy Wrote:
Ben might pick up on a young ferret dashing around near the ride looking for something... or perhaps not as it wasn’t like he was easy to spot amongst the many larger people who were still in line for the ride... there likely were a few flares from those who realized he was supposed to be helping running the things

"Honestly," Ben laughs, "I think anything is going to be a disappointment aft-oof!"
He stops as a ferret slams into him.
"Hey, you okay there?" he asks the smaller mustelid.

~~~~~~~~
SeanWolf Wrote:
Chuckling, Merrick takes the napkin and thanks them saying "Don't worry, it happens to everyone. Between you and me, even if I had a napkin, I still probably would've missed my mouth" before wiping the mess off his uniform.

"Well, I just hope you're a better aim with that stun gun than you are with your spoon." Jannali jokes before heading back to her booth. She thanks the cop has he deposits his trash in the receptacle near her sign and waves him off as he goes back to his duties.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:

Gameb18oy Wrote:
Ben might pick up on a young ferret dashing around near the ride looking for something... or perhaps not as it wasn’t like he was easy to spot amongst the many larger people who were still in line for the ride... there likely were a few flares from those who realized he was supposed to be helping running the things

"Honestly," Ben laughs, "I think anything is going to be a disappointment aft-oof!"
He stops as a ferret slams into him.
"Hey, you okay there?" he asks the smaller mustelid.

Miles seems a little dazed, having unintentionally been knocked to the ground. “ow! Watch where you’re goin-“ the Ferret blinked, recognizing that he was talking to a weasel... the gears started turning as he pulled himself up. ”... um, I’m fine... is your name Ben perhaps? I’ve been looking for you if so”

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:44 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"It is indeed. What can I do for you?" the weasel smiles, making sure the ferret is okay.

My RP Characters

Fri May 03, 2019 7:13 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

"Not too much going on today, but honestly that's fine with me," Merrick thinks to himself as he continued his rounds, "Sometimes it's great to have one day with nobody doing anything stupid..." Though that thought soon dissipated as he spotted, from what he was able to catch, someone running into someone else and falling. With a sigh and the thought of "Hopefully it's not too bad...", Merrick walks over to the scene in question and, as he arrives, he asks the folks there "Everything OK?"

Fri May 03, 2019 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"It is indeed. What can I do for you?" the weasel smiles, making sure the ferret is okay.

He gave no indication he was not so. "I was told I should find you if I wanted to see about a job at the rec center."

Sat May 04, 2019 9:24 pm

"Oh, I hadn't heard that," Rick replied. "I guess i don't talk food with many predators. or read much about predator cuisine."

"I think it's all about perception Rick. Your interest in predator cuisine is much like how I would feel talking to you about the kind of cuisine you eat. It isn't necessary for my survival, and your contact with preds is probably on a need to do basis am I right?" She asked Rick, looking over at him with a slight smile.

"But if I asked I'm sure you could tell me all about the hottest food spot in your hometown."

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Bailey looked back at Dawn and smiled gently. "For the past while, Dawn," he said. "Was I 2-1 up in games on the ten pin bowling," he asked.

She looked back at Bailey with an interest. "Bowling huh? Is that the game you want to play right now?"

Tue May 07, 2019 10:29 am

"Well," Bailey said softly, "I always figured we'd be better teamed." Now having shifted to be sitting beside her, he 'allowed' his fingers to touch hers on the table.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Tue May 07, 2019 11:02 am
Game Master

oh, hey Tim," the dik-dik replied. "what's up?"

"Not much," Timmy answered. He brought his (now empty) plate with him as moved to a spot closer to the familiar face as he continued. "Just stopped in for a bite from Jannali to say hi to her. Yourself?"

Sat May 25, 2019 11:33 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Gameb18oy Wrote:
He gave no indication he was not so. "I was told I should find you if I wanted to see about a job at the rec center."

"Ah. I'm sorry to say you've been misinformed." Ben really does look sorry.
"I don't actually work for the rec centre. I'm just a contractor who does electrical work and who sometimes volunteers to help out around the place. Jim is the boss and the one you'd want to talk to. He's the rhino in the Rec Centre shirt which barely stretches to cover his chest. You can't miss him."

My RP Characters

Sun May 26, 2019 10:51 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Ah. I'm sorry to say you've been misinformed." Ben really does look sorry.
"I don't actually work for the rec centre. I'm just a contractor who does electrical work and who sometimes volunteers to help out around the place. Jim is the boss and the one you'd want to talk to. He's the rhino in the Rec Centre shirt which barely stretches to cover his chest. You can't miss him."

"Though I can probably put in a good word for you if you're looking to get an instructor position," Chris chimed in. "I actually do work here. but you'd have to show me what you got, first."
-------
GrimD@rk8290 Wrote:
"I think it's all about perception Rick. Your interest in predator cuisine is much like how I would feel talking to you about the kind of cuisine you eat. It isn't necessary for my survival, and your contact with preds is probably on a need to do basis am I right?" She asked Rick, looking over at him with a slight smile.

"But if I asked I'm sure you could tell me all about the hottest food spot in your hometown."

"Oh, that'd be my mom's kitchen," Rick quipped. "the local diner wasn't the best and it was the only restaurant."
Pecan Wrote:
oh, hey Tim," the dik-dik replied. "what's up?"

"Not much," Timmy answered. He brought his (now empty) plate with him as moved to a spot closer to the familiar face as he continued. "Just stopped in for a bite from Jannali to say hi to her. Yourself?"

"Oh, I'm just showing my new friends here around. They wanted to know where to get good food, and I knew just where to come.

Tue May 28, 2019 1:56 am
Game Master

"Well, I'm certain that Jannali will appreciate the recommendation," Timmy agreed, as he turned to the other two at the table. "Speaking of, I should probably introduce myself." He offers his paw to each girl as he continues. "Timothy Cotton. Yourselves?"

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:45 am

Bailey took the offered paw in one of his large meat hooks. "Bailey Jackson," he announced. "Local new Cat about town. Dawn here's a friend from college," he added slyly, "and I think I'm making several people jealous by standing next to her," he continued in a mock whisper.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:26 am

"Oh, that'd be my mom's kitchen," Rick quipped. "the local diner wasn't the best and it was the only restaurant."

"See? I think we can all agree most of us have a bias to our parents cooking. Most of us anyway, can't speak for everyone....why when I was younger I swear my mom made the best Trout stew south side of Tundra." Dawn said before looking back over at Bailey.

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Well," Bailey said softly, "I always figured we'd be better teamed." Now having shifted to be sitting beside her, he 'allowed' his fingers to touch hers on the table.

She held Bailey's paw in hers unashamedly before looking at the newcomer to the table, a rabbit by the looks of it.

Pecan Wrote:
"Well, I'm certain that Jannali will appreciate the recommendation," Timmy agreed, as he turned to the other two at the table. "Speaking of, I should probably introduce myself." He offers his paw to each girl as he continues. "Timothy Cotton. Yourselves?"

She cleared her throat, before reintroducing herself. "Names Dawn, Dawn Faraday, and I see you've already met my friend from college Bailey." She also introduced her paw to Timothy's to shake.

"Nice to meet a rabbit I didn't want to eat for once." She put up a small giggle, obviously a play on the fact that she was an arctic fox, and like many foxes...they used to hunt bunnies.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:11 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Once the ferret has been sent on his way, the weasel turns back to the serow.
"Right. So. What's next, Chris?" he asks, rubbing his paws together in anticipation.

My RP Characters

Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:56 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Once the ferret has been sent on his way, the weasel turns back to the serow.
"Right. So. What's next, Chris?" he asks, rubbing his paws together in anticipation.

"I think we were gonna try the Zipper," Chris reminded him.

Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12